Green's Toyota of Lexington

Frankfort Toyota

Glockner Honda Toyota

David
5/25/2015

"Positive experience with Green's Toyota"

Our sales consultant Ray Faulkner was the primary reason we returned to purchase our second vehicle from Green's Toyota. The dealership provided excellent service throughout both transactions. Ray Faulkner was very knowledgeable about both vehicles that were purchased. Ray was very professional and efficient in the sales process.

Ray Faulkner, Chris Rose

carguy, janet123
5/19/2015

"Good Vehicle"

The car I purchased was in very good condition, and the only defect they took care of repairing. Amount for my trade in was poor.

Brett Zurcher

Great Expericnce
4/07/2015

"Our 2nd vehicle!"

This was our 2nd vehicle we purchase from Greens Toyota in the past 2yrs. George Hernandez was the sales person we had dealt with. He made the process quick & easy, while I drove away in a brand new Rav4.

charlie1983
4/06/2015

"couldn't have had a better experience"

I couldn't speak more highly of the service I received or the employee interaction with my endless questions. George showed us great patience. With it being our first lease we were nervous but everything was answered completely and quickly. My wife and myself felt comfortable and will definitely be returning for future business with Greens.

4Runnerfamily
4/06/2015

"I'll never buy anywhere else!!"

We had an exceptional experience-very friendly and knowledgeable - deal went very smoothly-everything was very clear and easy to understand- would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle!

subhash
1/28/2015

"The best buying experience........"

This was my first time buying a car and was a great one. Jason Johnson of Green's Toyota helped me get the best price on the new 2015 rav4 xle awd. he got a heavy discount which was very helpful for a first time buyer. the manager of Green's Toyota was also very helpful in choosing the right protection plan for me. overall I had a very good experience. Thanks to everyone who helped me on that day...

Jason Johnson

tnic777
1/13/2015

"all around great experiance"

Last night my wife and I went to Green's Toyota to look at a Toyota Corolla. We were greeted by John Hicks,a very friendly and proffessional salesman that knows his product in and out. I have purchased several vehicles from many dealers and my experiance with John was by far the best. He is very low preasure and a true pro at what he does. I could truly tell he takes pride in selling Toyota and he made the entire prosess painless and fast. I think we were there for a total of three hours from start to finish. Also would like to say my experiance in the finance department with Mark Banta was fantastic and theese guys are true proffessionals and they made something I usually hate doing into a good time! The best $25,000.00 I have ever spent. I Highly recommend Green's to anyone! A TRUE FIVE STAR DEALER! Thanks you guys. Jeremy and Tanya.

John Hicks and Mark Banta

Ximena Reyes
10/21/2014

"BLESSED AND REWARDING EXPERIENCE"

Bill Cusic, Kit Walter and Mark Banta, from Green's in Lexington, KY provided me the most amazing service. Their professionalism and dedication to customers is top class. Both of them took their valuable time to assist me in every way they could to leave me totally satisfied with the leasing of a beautiful Toyota Corolla. If I had to compare them to other dealers I could say that I will only go back again and again to Green's. I highly recommed Green's Toyota in Lexington. Thank, thank you! I LOVE TOYOTA, Ximena Reyes

Kit Walter, Bill Cusic, Mark Banta

Downtown1632
10/20/2014

"The GREATEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!"

You made this purchasing well worth driving 70 miles to get my new Camry SE Sport. I don't have enough good words from the sales man Glenn Dougherty, to Josh McFarland (Sales Manager), and Mark the finance man with 23 years experience. This dealership takes time to deal with you as a person not just a customer. We all deserve that respect as consumers, Green's Toyota does that. I would consider myself a high maintance particular customer who really know what I want and I set high expectations for my dealership, and Green's surpassed all my expectations.

Glenn, Josh, Mark

Camry14.5
10/16/2014

"Satisfied customer"

I leased my Camry from Green’s in June. Throughout the entire process, Josh McFarland was there for me. He was extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain the pros and cons of leasing vs. buying. Josh was attentive to my needs and found me the right car at the right price. His upfront, honest approach to car sales is refreshing in comparison to past experiences. But it doesn’t end there. The car suffered some damage less than a month after I drove it off the lot. Josh was there and available to help me though the process and facilitated the repair at Green’s. I would not hesitate to recommend Josh to anyone looking to buy a vehicle; he is a true professional and always makes himself available to his customers.

Josh McFarland