Green's Toyota of Lexington

Frankfort Toyota

Glockner Honda Toyota

subhash
1/28/2015

"The best buying experience........"

This was my first time buying a car and was a great one. Jason Johnson of Green's Toyota helped me get the best price on the new 2015 rav4 xle awd. he got a heavy discount which was very helpful for a first time buyer. the manager of Green's Toyota was also very helpful in choosing the right protection plan for me. overall I had a very good experience. Thanks to everyone who helped me on that day...

Jason Johnson

tnic777
1/13/2015

"all around great experiance"

Last night my wife and I went to Green's Toyota to look at a Toyota Corolla. We were greeted by John Hicks,a very friendly and proffessional salesman that knows his product in and out. I have purchased several vehicles from many dealers and my experiance with John was by far the best. He is very low preasure and a true pro at what he does. I could truly tell he takes pride in selling Toyota and he made the entire prosess painless and fast. I think we were there for a total of three hours from start to finish. Also would like to say my experiance in the finance department with Mark Banta was fantastic and theese guys are true proffessionals and they made something I usually hate doing into a good time! The best $25,000.00 I have ever spent. I Highly recommend Green's to anyone! A TRUE FIVE STAR DEALER! Thanks you guys. Jeremy and Tanya.

John Hicks and Mark Banta

Ximena Reyes
10/21/2014

"BLESSED AND REWARDING EXPERIENCE"

Bill Cusic, Kit Walter and Mark Banta, from Green's in Lexington, KY provided me the most amazing service. Their professionalism and dedication to customers is top class. Both of them took their valuable time to assist me in every way they could to leave me totally satisfied with the leasing of a beautiful Toyota Corolla. If I had to compare them to other dealers I could say that I will only go back again and again to Green's. I highly recommed Green's Toyota in Lexington. Thank, thank you! I LOVE TOYOTA, Ximena Reyes

Kit Walter, Bill Cusic, Mark Banta

Downtown1632
10/20/2014

"The GREATEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!"

You made this purchasing well worth driving 70 miles to get my new Camry SE Sport. I don't have enough good words from the sales man Glenn Dougherty, to Josh McFarland (Sales Manager), and Mark the finance man with 23 years experience. This dealership takes time to deal with you as a person not just a customer. We all deserve that respect as consumers, Green's Toyota does that. I would consider myself a high maintance particular customer who really know what I want and I set high expectations for my dealership, and Green's surpassed all my expectations.

Glenn, Josh, Mark

Camry14.5
10/16/2014

"Satisfied customer"

I leased my Camry from Green’s in June. Throughout the entire process, Josh McFarland was there for me. He was extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain the pros and cons of leasing vs. buying. Josh was attentive to my needs and found me the right car at the right price. His upfront, honest approach to car sales is refreshing in comparison to past experiences. But it doesn’t end there. The car suffered some damage less than a month after I drove it off the lot. Josh was there and available to help me though the process and facilitated the repair at Green’s. I would not hesitate to recommend Josh to anyone looking to buy a vehicle; he is a true professional and always makes himself available to his customers.

Josh McFarland

cioccoloco
9/13/2014

"Wonderful Experience at Green's"

Josh McFarland at Green's Toyota in Lexington has been a lifesaver. When I bought my new Camry, he gave me his card and told me to text him if I needed anything. Much to my surprise, I needed him right away - when I discovered that I had forgotten my parking permit in the car that I had traded in. Even though it was a Sunday (and the dealership was closed), he wrote back right away; the next day, he tracked down my permit and left it for me on the front desk with my name on it. Unfortunately, in less than a week, I needed him again, when I ran over a chunk of metal and my tire burst. I texted Josh, who immediately asked if I was OK and offered to help with anything I needed. The next day, he told me to bring my car in any time (even though it was a busy Saturday) and that they would lend me something to drive if they couldn't fix it that day (as he knew that I needed a car to get to and from work). Josh is by far the most attentive, helpful, and kind person I have ever worked with in the car industry. I'm so grateful for his help and tireless service. I would recommend Green's to anyone, and will certainly be back here the next time I buy a car. (Glenn, my sales person, was also fantastic to work with - as was Chris, the financing person, who helped me sign up for an extended factory warranty plan.) Thank you, Green's!!

Josh McFarland, Chris Rose, Glenn

rpool14
8/23/2014

"No hidden agendas"

My husband and i came in to purchase our first Camry. David Barrentine was very knowledgable about the product and was very straight forward about what to expect. We quickly struck a deal on the car we wanted. Before we left we were given a tutorial on the cars capability and he even set up my bluetooth. We would recommend him to anyone who wanted a Toyota product.

David Barrentine and Jim Cullen

merxmont
8/18/2014

"George Hernandez Finance Manager"

I have recently suffered financial losses and do not have the greatest credit score but Mr. Hernandez woerked a deal for me that was wonderful. He was compassionate and since I was very stressed he explained everything patiently more than one time.

George Hernandez and Mr. Costtanza

sirdanielm
1/12/2014

"My experience with Green's: my first contact occurred..."

My experience with Green's: my first contact occurred this past Thursday evening when I called over to Green's Toyota to check on a price for a Camry Hybrid LE, and the phone was answered by their internet and phone sales specialist Jason Johnson. Despite their large inventory, Jason was extremely responsive and knowledgeable about the cars on the lot and he said the one I was calling about did not have an accurate color listed online. This is to be compared with my experiences from the last week involving two unnamed other sales reps (both local: one a Ford dealer and the other a different Toyota dealer) who did not have their inventory sheet ready to answer my questions and lacked knowledge about the features and options on the cars. It is quite common (read: compulsory) for dealers to invite you to come visit their location -- which Jason did when I called -- and so I ended up driving out to Green's within an hour or so of the call. When I arrived he had pulled the car around for me so that we could immediately get in the car and check it out and drive it. The original car I called about lacked one key feature that I was pretty set on getting -- alloy wheels/rims -- and so he checked on an upgrade for me. The upgrade ended up being prohibitively expensive so I decided to go with the XLE instead of the LE. Jason did not push the upgrade or the higher-cost car. He clearly wanted me to feel comfortable with the decision and simply provided information as requested and shared his opinion only when solicited to do so. I decided within about an hour that the XLE was the right car for me, and I ended up buying it. Jason was very helpful in discussing the differences between the MSRP and invoice prices, which I had researched on my own. I found a competing local Toyota dealership (the aforementioned one apropos bad sales rep knowledge) that had an advertised special on their Camry Hybrids and Jason was able to get his manager to match the competitor's price reduction, even though on this car it meant getting under the invoice price*. He was extremely no-nonsense during the negotiations, and never pulled any "creative" dealing or stunts. I assured him that if I got the price I was asking for I would buy the car that night, and I got it! Another point that speaks to the integrity of Green's and the excellent customer service by Jason: I had not brought my checkbook with me since I was not planning to buy when I drove over there that night. Usually when you promise to buy the car if they take your offer, they would be chagrined that you didn't sign the paperwork right then and there, that night, at the dealership. This is a common pressure tactic amongst lesser dealers. Jason was confident and relaxed enough to see that I was not BSing and assured me he would have everything ready for me the following morning (Friday). When my daughter had a fever that night, I was worried that he and the manager may be miffed since I wasn't able to come in first thing in the morning, but my worries proved unfounded. He was completely no-pressure and told me to take care of her and come back whenever I could. I made a point to drive over later that evening to finalize the deal, and even though the sale was occurring past his usual time off, he stayed to make sure I was taken care of. He and his team showed us amazing customer service without the pressure and nonsense tactics you see at lesser dealers. Long story short: if you're considering a new Toyota, call up Jason Johnson at Green's Toyota of Lexington. You won't regret it! Tiny note of criticism/improvement: Jason did not respond to some text messages to his cell, but I think he was quite busy with other sales at the time. *Note: the 2014.5 models were already coming in to replace the 2014's (which I bought) so the dealership was motivated to move the cars. I general don't expect very big reductions in price on models like the Camry, which are very strong sellers and have high demand.

Jason Johnson

hcjo222
1/10/2014

"I for one don’t wright many reviews on things. But when I..."

I for one don’t wright many reviews on things. But when I just went to go get my car checked up, I paid, took my papers went home and read them, there was apparently a few things that needed to be replaced, including a drive belt and under these comments it said I "declined" having this done when no one told me about the issues. True, I should have read this at the dealership, but I feel I’ve been lied to. Plus they were very rude, which is not always the case. Perhaps just a bad day. I am just mad because they wrought on a paper that I said I did not want this fixed when they never asked, and this is in fact something I want taken care of, unfortunately not by them.

Angie Brown Frazie