Green's Toyota of Lexington

Toyota On Nicholasville

Frankfort Toyota

GOODPASTER71
2/28/2016

"Used Car Depth Horror Story"

I drove through the used car lot to view their inventory and before I could make the first turn in the parking lot I had a vulture hanging in my truck window. High pressure from hello. I let him talk me into test driving a Camry that I was not really interested in. As soon as we were pulling back into the lot he was trying to lure me inside to do paperwork and I had not expressed any real interest in the car. I wanted to drive an almost new Ford Fusion they had on the lot. He was more than eager to show it to me. As soon as I started it I notice the RPM Guage bouncing. I expressed my concerns and he replied do you want to take it for a test drive said there "shouldn't" be anything wrong with it since it's a 2015 with 30,000 miles. Again, high pressure to go to the finance department as soon as the test drive was over. I will NEVER put my self though such a terrible experience again and I would not recommend Green's Toyota to anyone. Unless you enjoy high pressure sales tactics and junk used cars. Would rank them right up there with the vultures at Rod Hatfield Chevrolet. I also asked the salesman why the CERTIFIED Camry I test drove had very tacky aftermarket LED light bars mounted to the front bumper and his reply was. I haven't noticed those on any of the other camrys, they must be aftermarket. Really..... Some people just don't have a clue. All the poor guy could seem to think about was how can I make this sale. Desperate and pathetic. I did not purchase a vehicle from them nor would I ever concider purchasing from them in the future. Rated them one star because there is no lesser choices.

Steve Shaw

Nicolejohnson900
2/17/2016

"Awesome Dealer"

Doug was awesome!! Wasn't over pushy as most car lots you visit. Very knowledgeable about the vechile. I could tell from the beginning that he's passionate about helping people. He just made me feel soooo comfortable, and I knew then I was making the right choice!! I will totally recommend anyone looking for a vechile to visit Doug at Green's Toyota because he goes above and Beyond what's expected!! Thanks

Doug

benrzezz123
1/28/2016

"worst place ever "

My dad and I went to greens to see if we could get him a newer SUV.well when we got there we were told we could get the best deal for our trade in and they would take some off for the SUV we wanted. Jason Johnson (the liar sells man who work there) look at the internet price of the SUV with us and said we can get it for a better price. When we went to make a deal Jason Johnson went up a thousand dollars just to bring it down a thousand dollars to the internet price. We went to a few other places before and they offer us a higher trade in price by three thousand dollars just a day early. So Jason Johnson said he could call around to give us the best trade in never did that. He never did want to work with us. He said Greens is all about integrity. Well that a load of crap because Jason Johnson said many things and did not do any of them

Jason Johnson

janedoe
10/05/2015

"Mr. & Mrs. Disappointment"

After hand shakes and congrats from the dealer, for the purchase of a new vehicle with knowing our credit reports he assurred us we qualified. He gave us the keys...for one week it was "our " car. Then told to return it for a used car, over 50,000 miles and without an oil change. Who only knows what else hasn't been serviced on this car. It is $40 less per month than the new car, but 3 years older. Two weeks finally got the oil change but no notice given that it was free, because they were neglectful. Now I am totally offended!

jim tully & jim cullen

Sophie514
7/09/2015

"Never Again!"

Rude customer service and don't stand behind their cars, even when allegedly under a new car warranty!! I will never return here! I was treated rudely the moment I walked in the door and they attempted to overcharge me and not fix an issue that should have been covered by warranty! They were not helpful at all!

Customer service and service dept

Lucy214
6/10/2015

"Dwight Couch"

Dwight has always been helpful with any questions I have had about my lease on 2014 RAV4 He got me the deal I ask for when the transaction took place. I would definitely recommend Dwight to my family or friends. Thanks again Dwight. Dian Stirling

Dwight couch

Bobby 123
6/03/2015

"Great 1st time experience"

I have always bought from Toyota on Nicholasville but not anymore! I did my deal over the phone with Ray Faulkner and he got me the price I requested. There was NO pressure to buy and they have earned a repeat customer. Nicholasville's loss is Green's gain! I pick my Tacoma up this Saturday. Thanks again Ray......

Ray Faulkner

abw73
5/31/2015

"Best car buying experience EVER"

I purchased a Toyota Sienna from Brian Vaughan at Greens. He actually made the experience enjoyable. He was very patient and HONEST. Brian was not pushy and allowed me to take my time. Greens customer service is great. I sent my mother to purchase her new vehicle to Brian because I could trust him to take care of her and give her the best deal possible. I will return to Brian at Greens for all of my further vehicle purchases.

Brian Vaughan

David
5/25/2015

"Positive experience with Green's Toyota"

Our sales consultant Ray Faulkner was the primary reason we returned to purchase our second vehicle from Green's Toyota. The dealership provided excellent service throughout both transactions. Ray Faulkner was very knowledgeable about both vehicles that were purchased. Ray was very professional and efficient in the sales process.

Ray Faulkner, Chris Rose

carguy, janet123
5/19/2015

"Good Vehicle"

The car I purchased was in very good condition, and the only defect they took care of repairing. Amount for my trade in was poor.

Brett Zurcher