Read Reviews Green's Toyota of Lexington

97 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Green's Toyota of Lexington

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Green's Toyota of Lexington

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"No hidden agendas"

rpool14
8/23/2014 11:52:49 PM

David Barrentine and Jim Cullen

My Review Of Green's Toyota of Lexington:

My husband and i came in to purchase our first Camry. David Barrentine was very knowledgable about the product and was very straight forward about what to expect. We quickly struck a deal on the car we wanted. Before we left we were given a tutorial on the cars capability and he even set up my bluetooth. We would recommend him to anyone who wanted a Toyota product.

Twitter
"George Hernandez Finance Manager"

merxmont
8/18/2014 6:09:56 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
George Hernandez and Mr. Costtanza

My Review Of Green's Toyota of Lexington:

I have recently suffered financial losses and do not have the greatest credit score but Mr. Hernandez woerked a deal for me that was wonderful. He was compassionate and since I was very stressed he explained everything patiently more than one time.

Twitter
"My experience with Green's: my first contact occurred..."

sirdanielm
1/12/2014 2:13:03 PM

Jason Johnson

My Review Of Green's Toyota of Lexington:

My experience with Green's: my first contact occurred this past Thursday evening when I called over to Green's Toyota to check on a price for a Camry Hybrid LE, and the phone was answered by their internet and phone sales specialist Jason Johnson. Despite their large inventory, Jason was extremely responsive and knowledgeable about the cars on the lot and he said the one I was calling about did not have an accurate color listed online. This is to be compared with my experiences from the last week involving two unnamed other sales reps (both local: one a Ford dealer and the other a different Toyota dealer) who did not have their inventory sheet ready to answer my questions and lacked knowledge about the features and options on the cars.

It is quite common (read: compulsory) for dealers to invite you to come visit their location -- which Jason did when I called -- and so I ended up driving out to Green's within an hour or so of the call. When I arrived he had pulled the car around for me so that we could immediately get in the car and check it out and drive it. The original car I called about lacked one key feature that I was pretty set on getting -- alloy wheels/rims -- and so he checked on an upgrade for me. The upgrade ended up being prohibitively expensive so I decided to go with the XLE instead of the LE. Jason did not push the upgrade or the higher-cost car. He clearly wanted me to feel comfortable with the decision and simply provided information as requested and shared his opinion only when solicited to do so.

I decided within about an hour that the XLE was the right car for me, and I ended up buying it. Jason was very helpful in discussing the differences between the MSRP and invoice prices, which I had researched on my own. I found a competing local Toyota dealership (the aforementioned one apropos bad sales rep knowledge) that had an advertised special on their Camry Hybrids and Jason was able to get his manager to match the competitor's price reduction, even though on this car it meant getting under the invoice price*. He was extremely no-nonsense during the negotiations, and never pulled any "creative" dealing or stunts. I assured him that if I got the price I was asking for I would buy the car that night, and I got it!

Another point that speaks to the integrity of Green's and the excellent customer service by Jason: I had not brought my checkbook with me since I was not planning to buy when I drove over there that night. Usually when you promise to buy the car if they take your offer, they would be chagrined that you didn't sign the paperwork right then and there, that night, at the dealership. This is a common pressure tactic amongst lesser dealers. Jason was confident and relaxed enough to see that I was not BSing and assured me he would have everything ready for me the following morning (Friday).

When my daughter had a fever that night, I was worried that he and the manager may be miffed since I wasn't able to come in first thing in the morning, but my worries proved unfounded. He was completely no-pressure and told me to take care of her and come back whenever I could. I made a point to drive over later that evening to finalize the deal, and even though the sale was occurring past his usual time off, he stayed to make sure I was taken care of. He and his team showed us amazing customer service without the pressure and nonsense tactics you see at lesser dealers.

Long story short: if you're considering a new Toyota, call up Jason Johnson at Green's Toyota of Lexington. You won't regret it!

Tiny note of criticism/improvement: Jason did not respond to some text messages to his cell, but I think he was quite busy with other sales at the time.

*Note: the 2014.5 models were already coming in to replace the 2014's (which I bought) so the dealership was motivated to move the cars. I general don't expect very big reductions in price on models like the Camry, which are very strong sellers and have high demand.

Twitter
"I for one don’t wright many reviews on things. But when I..."

hcjo222
1/10/2014 4:12:24 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Angie Brown Frazie

3.2

My Review Of Green's Toyota of Lexington:

I for one don’t wright many reviews on things. But when I just went to go get my car checked up, I paid, took my papers went home and read them, there was apparently a few things that needed to be replaced, including a drive belt and under these comments it said I "declined" having this done when no one told me about the issues. True, I should have read this at the dealership, but I feel I’ve been lied to. Plus they were very rude, which is not always the case. Perhaps just a bad day. I am just mad because they wrought on a paper that I said I did not want this fixed when they never asked, and this is in fact something I want taken care of, unfortunately not by them.

Twitter
"I had been researching Prius prices & reliability for..."

Agility
1/5/2014 8:28:41 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Joe Costanzo

My Review Of Green's Toyota of Lexington:

I had been researching Prius prices & reliability for about a year. I knew what I wanted & saw it on Green's web site. When accessing the car, Joe's name kept popping up. At first I ignored because I was still just looking. But when I was ready to ask questions, I was glad he was there to answer. There was no pressure, just answers. I decided it was worth checking out the Prius. I worked my budget & knew where I had to be on the final price. A few days later I went to Green's. Joe & I went for a trial drive but it wasn't just a 5 minutes, around a couple blocks. I drove for about 20 min - freeway #75, New Circle, parking lots. I really got a feel for the car. We worked on price on my trade-in and ended up where I needed to be. He took the time to get my cell ph set up & show me lots of functions available.
But one of the nicest things is that the customer service didn't stop when I drove away. I had a few more questions about driving a Hybrid and about certain functions. Joe was always accessible, answered immediately.
I would have no hesitation recommending Joe Costanzo at Green's Toyota.

Twitter
"We were unsure what type of vehicle we wanted and visited..."

moxley
12/31/2013 9:42:44 AM

Jason Johnson

My Review Of Green's Toyota of Lexington:

We were unsure what type of vehicle we wanted and visited many different dealers over several days. Jason was the most professional and knowledgable sales person we can into contact with. His service was outstanding. I would definitely recommend seeking him out!

Twitter
"I just purchased a new 2013 Toyota Camry from Green's..."

fclark0016
9/9/2013 11:14:56 AM

My Review Of Green's Toyota of Lexington:

I just purchased a new 2013 Toyota Camry from Green's Toyota. My salesperson was Dwight Couch. His customer service skills were excellent and he worked his hardest to get me the best deal! I am more than pleased! He also stayed until 10 pm when they closed at 8 pm to close my deal. He came highly recommended from a colleague of my father and I must agree that he is an outstanding salesperson. I would highly recommend him and Green's Toyota. My experience with Dwight Couch and all others involved was EXCELLENT.

Twitter
"Friendly, fast, helpful, and the fact that Dwight is..."

cnorton33
8/28/2013 9:28:18 PM

My Review Of Green's Toyota of Lexington:

Friendly, fast, helpful, and the fact that Dwight is coming in on his day off to wrap up the sale and hand me keys is awesome!! I would recommend him and the dealership to anyone!! Great service. Made the decision much easier!!

Twitter
"Extremely friendly but not pushy. Exactly what I needed..."

rob_mu330
8/28/2013 3:52:23 PM

My Review Of Green's Toyota of Lexington:

Extremely friendly but not pushy. Exactly what I needed from a new car dealer. I was pleasantly surprised by their understanding. Really good customer service.

Twitter
"I had a great experience working with the guys at..."

jkshrop
8/28/2013 12:43:27 PM

Jeff Apple
Dean Sullivan

My Review Of Green's Toyota of Lexington:

I had a great experience working with the guys at Green's, and I think I should know as I started out my search at another dealership in the area and had a very unpleasant experience. The manner in which Jeff allowed us to consider all of our options without pressure or steering in one direction or another left us feeling as if we were truly able to pick out our right truck. Dean also facilitated my search for the right vehicle in my price range. Overall, I did not feel rushed or pressured and I am very satisfied with my purchase. I look forward to doing much more business with this dealership in the future!

Reviews 11-20 >>