Green's Toyota of Lexington

Glockner Honda Toyota

Sophie514
7/09/2015

"Never Again!"

Rude customer service and don't stand behind their cars, even when allegedly under a new car warranty!! I will never return here! I was treated rudely the moment I walked in the door and they attempted to overcharge me and not fix an issue that should have been covered by warranty! They were not helpful at all!

Customer service and service dept

Lucy214
6/10/2015

"Dwight Couch"

Dwight has always been helpful with any questions I have had about my lease on 2014 RAV4 He got me the deal I ask for when the transaction took place. I would definitely recommend Dwight to my family or friends. Thanks again Dwight. Dian Stirling

Dwight couch

Bobby 123
6/03/2015

"Great 1st time experience"

I have always bought from Toyota on Nicholasville but not anymore! I did my deal over the phone with Ray Faulkner and he got me the price I requested. There was NO pressure to buy and they have earned a repeat customer. Nicholasville's loss is Green's gain! I pick my Tacoma up this Saturday. Thanks again Ray......

Ray Faulkner

abw73
5/31/2015

"Best car buying experience EVER"

I purchased a Toyota Sienna from Brian Vaughan at Greens. He actually made the experience enjoyable. He was very patient and HONEST. Brian was not pushy and allowed me to take my time. Greens customer service is great. I sent my mother to purchase her new vehicle to Brian because I could trust him to take care of her and give her the best deal possible. I will return to Brian at Greens for all of my further vehicle purchases.

Brian Vaughan

David
5/25/2015

"Positive experience with Green's Toyota"

Our sales consultant Ray Faulkner was the primary reason we returned to purchase our second vehicle from Green's Toyota. The dealership provided excellent service throughout both transactions. Ray Faulkner was very knowledgeable about both vehicles that were purchased. Ray was very professional and efficient in the sales process.

Ray Faulkner, Chris Rose

carguy, janet123
5/19/2015

"Good Vehicle"

The car I purchased was in very good condition, and the only defect they took care of repairing. Amount for my trade in was poor.

Brett Zurcher

Great Expericnce
4/07/2015

"Our 2nd vehicle!"

This was our 2nd vehicle we purchase from Greens Toyota in the past 2yrs. George Hernandez was the sales person we had dealt with. He made the process quick & easy, while I drove away in a brand new Rav4.

charlie1983
4/06/2015

"couldn't have had a better experience"

I couldn't speak more highly of the service I received or the employee interaction with my endless questions. George showed us great patience. With it being our first lease we were nervous but everything was answered completely and quickly. My wife and myself felt comfortable and will definitely be returning for future business with Greens.

4Runnerfamily
4/06/2015

"I'll never buy anywhere else!!"

We had an exceptional experience-very friendly and knowledgeable - deal went very smoothly-everything was very clear and easy to understand- would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle!

subhash
1/28/2015

"The best buying experience........"

This was my first time buying a car and was a great one. Jason Johnson of Green's Toyota helped me get the best price on the new 2015 rav4 xle awd. he got a heavy discount which was very helpful for a first time buyer. the manager of Green's Toyota was also very helpful in choosing the right protection plan for me. overall I had a very good experience. Thanks to everyone who helped me on that day...

Jason Johnson