Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

9051 East Colonial Drive,
Orlando, Florida 32817
Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Orlando, Florida's award-winning Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep firmly believes that with our low competitive vehicle pricing, superior service, and award-winning employees, we will continue to earn your business year after year. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep provides the best new and used car inventory for all residents of Orlando and the surrounding Central Florida area. Our knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with a no obligation, no haggle price quote up front. Come in and experience what sets Greenway apart from the other local dealers! Contact our Internet Sales Director Erik Fritz at 877-869-6499

About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Online Shopping
purchase

"purchase"

I had a very good experience. I spoke with the dealer over the phone and let them know that I didn't want to come in and haggle for a long period of time. I didn't have to once I arrived.

devil

"Excellent "

I was helping my uncle to buy a car. I end up at these location and I had a wonderful experience shopping the car here. Gautam Pai (sales representative) was excellent, knowledgeable, and made my purchasing experience very smooth. I will recommend this place and Gautam Pai.

Goutam Pai

Okinawa911
7/31/2015

"Happy Ford Family Customers"

My wife yoko, and I searched high and low in the state of Florida from Jacksonville to Miami from Daytona Beach to Tampa searching for a replacement vehicle as our other vehicle was totaled by our youngest son who escaped with no injuries, thank God! So my wife and I are looking for another vehicle while going through our insurance (USAA)searching high and low on the Internet, making phone calls, and traveling more miles than I care to remember or ever traveled while searching for a car. Finally at one point I got desperate enough to plug in all Ford dealerships in my GPS while we were on the side of the road in the Orlando area. That's when we came across Greenway Ford, Dodge, Chrysler as our first stop after many searches. We parked our rental vehicle from Enerprise in the hot 97 degree Florida Sun with heat index over a hundred. We walked inside this gigantic, and gorgious dealership when a young lady at the desk asked us to sign in, then introduced my wife, and I to our host. This young gentleman by the name of "Goutam Pai" was smiling when he greated us. He asked what we were looking for, and after We explained our situation, Pai wipped out a list of available vehicles matching our request. This is when Pai brought up a mini van with cool blasting airconditioner to go looking for our car. Pai was really nice the whole time. He listened to us, and handled all our requests like a "Hot Potatoe," quick, fast, and in a great big hurry, Really! The second vehicle was the charm, so after meeting some of Greenway's staff i.e., "Ron Giffin, Sales Mgr, Eric, Director of Sales, and Sammy, Internet Specialist, my wife Yoko, and I took our vehicle home, Thanks Pai! I suggest if you are looking for a vehicle of any kind new or used to start at Greenway Ford, Dodge, Chrysler of Orlando, Florida first. Start looking on the internet, and talk with the staff, make a visit, make a selection, then make a dream come true! Sincerely, and without any intimidation, Happy Ford Family Customer, Darrell & Yoko Martin

Mr. Goutam Pai

Andrewdodge13

"New truck"

Goutam Pai was my salesman and was a great one at that. He worked hard to get me the best deal and I walked away with a beautiful truck. He's a genuine honest salesman, thanks Pai!

Goutam Pai

stevesherry196366
7/11/2015

"Our new 2015 Jeep Patriot we call"Jackson"."

I"s been along time since my wife sherry and I bought a new vehicle. She dug around on the internet and who pops up, yes Greenway Dodge. Mr. Jackson, we call him Jackson jumped in with both boots. stayed in contact with my wife till he found what we were looking for. Jackson did not stop looking for what would fit our budget. He flipped pages paced back and fourth until he came up with a great find. Yes folks what a find indeed. A 2015 Jeep patriot, white in color:). Whit all the work Jackson did for We want to say THANK YOU. At Greenway Dodge you are a great asset to them. Greenway picked up some one with great expertise in people relations and not to say a great attitude in what he loves doing for your company. Jackson deserves an outstanding salesmanship award for 2015. Outstanding customer service award for 2015 and not to mention THANK YOU for serving our country. Steve and Sherry from Lake Wales Fl.

SK
7/09/2015

"No inspection report"

I brought my daughter's Chrysler PT Cruiser for a service and oil change. When she collected it, she was not given a copy of the inspection report and only verbally told of brake and starter problems. I called several times asking for a copy to be sent or emailed but had no response. This is not the first time that this dealer does not respond to calls or emails.

Don't know

raven fan
7/03/2015

"They say yes when others say no"

For months I've been told no by other dealers. Greenway said yes...thanks to Jeanne in finance and David Atkins my salesman I was able to drive off in my new 200 today, no cosigner. ..they used alot of rebates to help cover over equity of my trade. It was a great experience and would recommend to anyone

Jeanne miller

Beaches
7/01/2015

"Got what we wanted in titusville "

Online pricing attracted us. We were told that was only for veterans of the military. Hmmm? We picked a jeep but wanted a different color. They kept us waiting a long time and when we were ready to go made us wait again for our vehicle keys so that someone else could come out and ask us questions. We also never received their $25 Amazon gift which I emailed three people about 4x with no response. The same day, now evening, we went to Titusville Dodge and they found the color combo we wanted and right off the bat offered 2000 more for our trade in and starting vehicle price was 1000 lower than our second comeback offer from Greenway.

Durango Man
6/30/2015

"New Durango Owner"

I have been looking for a Durango for over almost 2 months!!! Have been to multiple dealers that couldn't get to my price or didn't have the one with the options we wanted. I have purchased now 3 vehicles from Greenway and believe I've found my home!!!! Everyone is courteous and friendly!!!! I truly believe that Victor Akimov is by far the best most honest salesman I have ever had dealings with!!! I really mean that, too!!! My wife and I weren't certain that the Durango would be big enough for us!! Victor suggested to us to wait and not purchase a vehicle till we were sure!!! Have you ever had a salesman not pressure you to buy today!!!!? That really went a long way with us, that he wanted to make sure we were buying what we needed!!!! Thanks Victor!!! Thanks Greenway because we got the price we were wanting, too!!!!!

Jack1909
6/29/2015

"First Oil Change 2015 Ram 1500 3.0 Ecodiesel Longhorn"

I went in for 1st oil change for my 2015 Ram 1500 3.0 Diesel I wanted synthetic oil and I was very specific about that and they explained it would cost 29.99 more for upgrade I agreed and waited 2.5 hours later my truck still was not even in the garage, finally they bring the paper work and tell me it was no extra charge, It didn't make since so I went to dinner and it bugged me something was not right I called greenway's parts dept talked to Gabriel gave him the part # on the invoice and he told me it was standard oil not Syn I was mad not only did the service writer lie to me about the oil my service plan that I received from Daytona Dodge Ram included the synthetic upgrade. Then I spoke to Tom Tempesta Fixed Operations Director and explained the problem wile inconversation the service writer comes in and with great pride hold up the gallon jug of 15w 40w conventional oil and says this is synthetic I said you idiot synthetic only comes in quarts not gallons go ask your parts manager Gabriel So Tom said I will replace the oil I said to use the 5W 40W they changed the oil I drove off and remembered they did not change the filter I went back and they changed the filter but they never changed the original filter there should have been 2 filters in the drain tub and there was only 1 and the new one in the box THEY NEVER CHANGED THE ORIGINAL FILTER I was pissed. It gets better I get home after a wile I'm still mad they never changed my filter who goes home and checks there filter nobody how many people has this happened to so as I'm writing this out I look at my invoice and see they put in 5W 30W not 5W 40W that the manufacture Ram calls for and I said I wanted wile in the stock room after 5 hours at GREENWAY they still did it wrong now I have to go back and have them change the oil for the 4th time and the filter 6 hours to get a oil change right I paid $61,000 for this truck I have spent over $200,000 at GREENWAY in 10 years and this is how they treat me NOT AGAIN NEVER WILL I GO BACK AFTER I MAKE THEM DO THE JOB RIGHT. The Truck came with 15W 40W any idiot knows you never change from 40 to 30W DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR WATCH THEM DO THE JOB TO REALLY KNOW WHAT THE HECK THEY ARE DOING TO YOUR VEHICLE. OR JUST DONT GO TO GREENWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy Gallager Service Manager