Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

9051 East Colonial Drive,
Orlando, Florida 32817
Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Orlando, Florida's award-winning Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep firmly believes that with our low competitive vehicle pricing, superior service, and award-winning employees, we will continue to earn your business year after year. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep provides the best new and used car inventory for all residents of Orlando and the surrounding Central Florida area. Our knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with a no obligation, no haggle price quote up front. Come in and experience what sets Greenway apart from the other local dealers! Contact our Internet Sales Director Erik Fritz at 877-869-6499

About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Online Shopping
Yeida Vazquez
5/24/2016

"Good experience "

Servicio al cliente excelente por Von Marie Ramos, presentaciones del dealer muy bien tambien, tienen variedad de carros y opciones a escoger. Gracias por las opciones y ayudas que me brindaron.

themorganclan
5/02/2016

"Great Professionalism"

My sister purchased a vehicle from Greenway last week and she can't stop talking about her great experience. Victor Alicea assisted her through the whole process making it go really smooth. He was upfront, honest and courteous.

victor alicea

Lisa
4/25/2016

"Thank you Sam!"

I just bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Greenway and Sam Barakat was my sales rep, he was thorough, prepared and very knowledgable. With his background in finance he helped me find the vehicle to best suit my financial situation. I have done a lot of cars deals in the past and Sam made this one the best deal I've ever had. I hope to buy another vehicle from him in the future.

Honeychild2016
4/24/2016

"Great experience! _ Very Happy"

Harry, exceeded my expectations As a women I was very defensive about what to expect with a car sales man due to bad experience in the pass but Harry completely change this he was laid back, patient, did an excellent job on getting me the specifications in the car I wanted and most important at a great price. I would recommend him to my friends and family

Xcdb
4/24/2016

"Great experience "

Sam had our best interests in mind. He had great follow through and was very respectful of our time and money. Overall the process of buying care was very pleasant.

cindy
4/21/2016

"Jamie Sterling Great salesman"

My salesman was Jamie Sterling , he went out of his way to make sure my Jeep Wrangler was done perfect , from removing decals I didn't want to getting the running boards installed as promised , Thank Mr Sterling , Cindy from Orlando

Jammy73
4/18/2016

"Excellent "

My salesman Harry did an excellent job with helping me get my jeep renegade. He kept me right at the price I wanted to be. And it wasn't an all day thing like at most dealerships. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family

Happy Customer
4/16/2016

"AMAZING EXPERIENCE! NO PRESSURE and worked extra hard "

We purchased our dream van today at Greenway Dodge. I had such a AMAZING, no stressfully experience. My husband and I are completely satisfied with our buying experience with Sam Barakat. He did everything he could to make sure we were not only happy with the 2016 van but that it was exactly what we wanted. Never at any point did we feel pressured to buy. In fact it was quite the opposite. He was very patient with us, especially on a Friday night .I had so many questions and he was so patient and polite and explained EVERYTHING and delivered on everything we discussed. My husband and I dealt with several dealers over our years of car shopping but by far Sam is the most caring, patient, knowledgeable and honest person and his educational experience in finance was very useful . My Husband and I will recommend Sam to anyone we know wanting to buy a car and we will definitely buy from him again when looking to make another purchase. Sam did a superb job explaining all the products and options available that would meet my needs and NEVER hurried or pressured me at all and I love my van with a payment I can afford.

chico
4/14/2016

"excellent service"

I been dreaming about truck and few day's ago I decided to wisit Greenway Dodge and there I met Victor Akimov knowlegeble sales person who can listen and got me a great deal. So happy with my truck and now I can grow my buiseness, thanks Victor's expertise and understanding of my situation. Definately will recomend Greenway to my family and friends.

Jjjjjj
4/12/2016

" Outstanding "

Patient get to the point take his time to find out what our needs walk back-and-forth with him from car to car test drive to I was able to select one from behind best deal ever

Reviews of Harry McKenzie