Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep
Call
Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Orlando, Florida's award-winning Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep firmly believes that with our low competitive vehicle pricing, superior service, and award-winning employees, we will continue to earn your business year after year. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep provides the best new and used car inventory for all residents of Orlando and the surrounding Central Florida area. Our knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with a no obligation, no haggle price quote up front. Come in and experience what sets Greenway apart from the other local dealers! Contact our Internet Sales Director Erik Fritz at 877-869-6499

About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Online Shopping

"great work "

I bought 2 cars a day later came back to swap one of them. Justin and Fritz Were very helpful and understanding.I am very happy with my new cars and so is my wife. I would definetly recomend Greenway Dodge.

"Victor Akimov - Sales and Leasing Consultant"

He is the best salesman we have ever dealt with, he was honest, funny and polite. We bought the nicest used vehicle ever, a 2012 Chrysler 200. We will be back with our future purchases.

"Victor is great"

Victor is awesome he is very friendlly and can make things happen he will be willing to work things out with you great jobb victor!!!

"Found What I Was Looking For"

We must have looked at all the used trucks on the lot and then some. Nader's determination to find me the right truck was tireless and he came up with the right combination of the appropriate vehicle and price. Greenway's strength lies in its vast selection of vehicles on site allowing the customer to look at and test a number of different options.

Nader Herz, Internet Sales

"great experience"

for a change i had a great experience buying a car. nader was awesome he wasnt pushy like some were that i have dealt with at other car dealerships. he really was trying to make it happen for us. i think we were only there 4 hrs, total from start to pulling out with our equinox. then the next day we got a call from the finance guy to tell us he got us an even better rate that would include gap ins. an an added 2 yr warranty an our pmts. would be 30. less then what they were to originally be. thx nader when its time to trade this one up we will be going back to greenway dodge an will recommend greenway dodge to everyone. alan an rachelle

nader herz

"Excellent Experience dealing with Cesar Rios"

I purchased a 2007 Cadillac Escalade Ext on June 9, 2014. My salesman was Cesar Rios and I am pleased to have had such an awesome salesman. He did everything possible to make the purchase possible and was very polite. I had some issues that needed to be resolved with some service and he went beyond the call of duty to accommodate my needs and schedule. The entire experience was very pleasurable because of Cesar. He's a valuable member to your team!!!! Thank You Mrs. Reed

"Great Deal - Fast response - Professional Service"

I worked with Jonathon (Guzman) locating the car I was looking for, and he was very responsive and professional not only locating the right vehicle with the specs I wanted, but he also put together a good deal. I highly recommend Jonathon... he is a great Internet Sales specialist!

Jonathon Guzman

"Robert redgate"

Rob put me in a new reliable car now I dont have to worry about if my car is going to make it from point a to b . Rob is a blessing to me and my family .Thanks Rob

"Soooooooooo happy!!!!"

I am so happy with my new car!! I wasn't sure what I wanted nor if I could afford a new car, I had gone to two other dealerships with no luck and I was bummed out. Came into Greenway and was greeted by the salesman, Rob Redgate, and he was amazing! Was so knowledgable about the cars on the lot and of the competition, helped with the pro/con list, made sure I felt comfortable duing test drive to make sure I liked the car, which I did, and he was so attentive to detail, listenend to what I wanted and didn't try to pressure me into stuff I didn't want/need. He was to the point and very friendly! He is the kind of car salesman that they should all be. Thank you again Rob!

"Satisfied Customer"

I came in and purchased a Dodge Ram. Jackson was awesome and my experience was a very pleasant one. I would definitely recommend Jackson to friends, family and coworkers. Thanks for all you help Jackson. Love the vehicle.

Victor Akimov