Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

9051 East Colonial Drive,
Orlando, Florida 32817
Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Orlando, Florida's award-winning Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep firmly believes that with our low competitive vehicle pricing, superior service, and award-winning employees, we will continue to earn your business year after year. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep provides the best new and used car inventory for all residents of Orlando and the surrounding Central Florida area. Our knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with a no obligation, no haggle price quote up front. Come in and experience what sets Greenway apart from the other local dealers! Contact our Internet Sales Director Erik Fritz at 877-869-6499

About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Online Shopping
themorganclan
5/02/2016

"Great Professionalism"

My sister purchased a vehicle from Greenway last week and she can't stop talking about her great experience. Victor Alicea assisted her through the whole process making it go really smooth. He was upfront, honest and courteous.

victor alicea

Lisa
4/25/2016

"Thank you Sam!"

I just bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Greenway and Sam Barakat was my sales rep, he was thorough, prepared and very knowledgable. With his background in finance he helped me find the vehicle to best suit my financial situation. I have done a lot of cars deals in the past and Sam made this one the best deal I've ever had. I hope to buy another vehicle from him in the future.

Honeychild2016
4/24/2016

"Great experience! _ Very Happy"

Harry, exceeded my expectations As a women I was very defensive about what to expect with a car sales man due to bad experience in the pass but Harry completely change this he was laid back, patient, did an excellent job on getting me the specifications in the car I wanted and most important at a great price. I would recommend him to my friends and family

Xcdb
4/24/2016

"Great experience "

Sam had our best interests in mind. He had great follow through and was very respectful of our time and money. Overall the process of buying care was very pleasant.

cindy
4/21/2016

"Jamie Sterling Great salesman"

My salesman was Jamie Sterling , he went out of his way to make sure my Jeep Wrangler was done perfect , from removing decals I didn't want to getting the running boards installed as promised , Thank Mr Sterling , Cindy from Orlando

Jammy73
4/18/2016

"Excellent "

My salesman Harry did an excellent job with helping me get my jeep renegade. He kept me right at the price I wanted to be. And it wasn't an all day thing like at most dealerships. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family

Happy Customer
4/16/2016

"AMAZING EXPERIENCE! NO PRESSURE and worked extra hard "

We purchased our dream van today at Greenway Dodge. I had such a AMAZING, no stressfully experience. My husband and I are completely satisfied with our buying experience with Sam Barakat. He did everything he could to make sure we were not only happy with the 2016 van but that it was exactly what we wanted. Never at any point did we feel pressured to buy. In fact it was quite the opposite. He was very patient with us, especially on a Friday night .I had so many questions and he was so patient and polite and explained EVERYTHING and delivered on everything we discussed. My husband and I dealt with several dealers over our years of car shopping but by far Sam is the most caring, patient, knowledgeable and honest person and his educational experience in finance was very useful . My Husband and I will recommend Sam to anyone we know wanting to buy a car and we will definitely buy from him again when looking to make another purchase. Sam did a superb job explaining all the products and options available that would meet my needs and NEVER hurried or pressured me at all and I love my van with a payment I can afford.

chico
4/14/2016

"excellent service"

I been dreaming about truck and few day's ago I decided to wisit Greenway Dodge and there I met Victor Akimov knowlegeble sales person who can listen and got me a great deal. So happy with my truck and now I can grow my buiseness, thanks Victor's expertise and understanding of my situation. Definately will recomend Greenway to my family and friends.

Jjjjjj
4/12/2016

" Outstanding "

Patient get to the point take his time to find out what our needs walk back-and-forth with him from car to car test drive to I was able to select one from behind best deal ever

malaki08
4/09/2016

"Service Department Has to be the WORST! going back to CHEVY!"

Hello, I have contacted the Service Department as well as HQ for Dodge. I am expecting a phone call from the GM or Area Manager. I have second opinions, doctor notes and have read and gathered the reviews/ complaints from what apparently seems to be the normal for this particular Dodge dealership. I have a file number and will be happy to provide that upon call. However, I am posting here to let everyone know exactly what happened. I don't want anyone to go through what I have went through. I will professionally continue to spread word about the service department of this dealership until action is taken including legal routes for negligence. I won't post all of the details but you will also see my review amongst other places. I took my Dodge Charger R/T in in March. I let them know that upon starting my car, the hood popped, white steam came from the vents and fluid splashed all over my garage floor with no hints of anything wrong. No light or anything. This car does not even have 35000 miles on it. A tow truck came and they let me know it would be a couple days until it was fixed. I got a call saying they put in the radiator, which was what busted and I could pick it up. Fast forward to Tuesday, I pick it up and thank them, then leave. Pulled down the street, filled up the gas tank (I have receipts showing that my gas was always the same and never had an issue). Immediately the car fills up with an overwhelming gas smell. I call and ask to take it back but no one was available as it was late in the day. I make it home and bring it back it the following day. The tech Royce lets me know that I would be charged for inspection and then maybe looking at $400 then they wouldn't charge me for the inspection fee. I let them know about the warranty, tell them it was not conducive for me to bring my car and leave it again as I am in the Military and my son has to go to school. I leave and ten minutes later Royce calls me and asks me where I got gas. I told him Wawa and he goes to say, "You left your gas cap at Wawa" I say, "I don't have a gas cap." He says, " You think you don't but you do." I say again, "I do not have a gas cap. The rubber stopper is on the door and the metal cover cannot be moved..." he interrupts again and says, "You have a gas cap, I'm trying to tell you, you have a gas cap." At this point, he is getting irritated and I am just appalled that he would be classified as a certified service tech when it is almost common knowledge that Dodge Chargers 2011 and newer have no gas cap! I ask him to look it up and call me back. Ten minutes later, he calls back and he goes, "You overfilled it." Again, I say, "No I didn't, can you please look further into the issue." He says, "I don't know if you did it or someone else but I'm telling you, you over filled it." I let him know time was not an issue but I really needed my car looked at. He says, "Come get your car" and hangs up. P.S. I have voicemails :). I go pick up my car because obviously I am not getting what I need addressed, addressed. I park the car in the garage and oh, look...mini leaks from the back of the car :). I say, "Okay, well let me call again." I call and they said "No leaks were noted"... Alright, so I am being called a liar again? Great. A few minutes later my carbon monoxide alarm goes off, so I turn it off and pull the car outside my garage. My son starts to tell me he a headache and doesn't feel too well. Call the doctor and we both have mild symptoms of intoxication which I knew as I am also in the medical field but I needed it documented. They said they ran the car so the excess gas would burn off and it was safe to drive, no charge. But my check engine light is still on. Then it starts blinking. Fast forward, I am without a car until another service provider could get me in. I asked a military car provider and Pepboys. I got it to Pepboys and they were a little hesitant at first, I mean if the service provider can't see anything, then there must be nothing right? To make this part shorter, they found a leak in my tank and the gas is pooling inside my car in my fuel pumps located under my son's carseat in the backseat... ---- I have pictures and an invoice. I get it fixed right away because obviously it isn't safe to drive at this point and I can't take it back to my house because it's fumes are a health hazard. I called to talk to the manager and she basically said at first, "No one was seriously hurt, so you have no reasons to press charges." So, you want me to die before I press charges? From a medical point of view, you can sue a doctor before you are seriously hurt or near death. Looking at your background, I can see that my experience was nothing out of the ordinary. And that drives me even more because I will not stop action is taken and that your CUSTOMERS get the service they deserve. According to the Dodge website it says "Customer Service is our number one priority." Well where in this was it your number one priority, Dodge?

Royce, Wanda