Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

9051 East Colonial Drive,
Orlando, Florida 32817
Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Orlando, Florida's award-winning Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep firmly believes that with our low competitive vehicle pricing, superior service, and award-winning employees, we will continue to earn your business year after year. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep provides the best new and used car inventory for all residents of Orlando and the surrounding Central Florida area. Our knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with a no obligation, no haggle price quote up front. Come in and experience what sets Greenway apart from the other local dealers! Contact our Internet Sales Director Erik Fritz at 877-869-6499

About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Online Shopping
happyethan4
2/04/2016

"Great Sales Person"

I have had bad experiences in the past at dealership. My salesperson Suzy Hair gave me a great deal on my 2011 Chrysler 200. She wasn't pushy and took the time to listen to you and was very knowledgeable. I will refer her to others that are looking.

Suzy Hair

Carl
2/03/2016

"Making it Easy"

I looked for 2 months to find the Jeep my Daughter wanted for the price I was willing to pay and was unsuccessful in my home town of Tampa. My Daughter found what she was looking for at Greenway in Orlando. Chris Fernandez contacted me and we were able to agree on price in a couple emails and phone calls. When we drove to Orlando to pick up the car the paperwork was completed and we were in and out in less than an hour. Best experience I have had in purchasing a care.

Photopass1
2/02/2016

"My first car!"

I financed my first ever car from Greenway Dodge, 2013 Jeep compass. The sales man Chris was very helpful at showing me vehicles in my price range and some slightly over so I can get a range or options. When I had finally chosen my Jeep they took the time to work out a deal with me, that I was very happy with.

Blessings
1/29/2016

"Excellent experience "

My salesman, Harry Mckenzie was excellent. Very polite and respectful and he made sure I was well aware of every aspect of the financial process.

CINDY2014
1/26/2016

"The Perfect Salesman "

My experience was amazing. I had the pleasure of having Salesman Noel Brookins introduce me to the Chrysler car family. I was most impressed and purchased the 200c which is incredible and more than I expected in a new car. Noel was one of a kind and he took his time with me and never rushed me into anything. He was very knowledgeable of each car and every feature from low end to high end. Noel allowed me space when he felt I was becoming overwhelmed and magically appeared when I had questions. It was never a time I felt pressured or pushed or even misled into my great purchase. He actually complimented me on my choice stating he was even surprised at the quality and price of the car selected. I've also referred friends and family to him from now on if they want the professional and knowledgeable experience I was blessed to have. Thank you Noel!

Jeepguy
1/25/2016

"Service Department "

After giving it 11 days, I have to finally resort to posting this to your page... Sadly enough Chrysler Group has been trying to contact your service department since the 15th of January and you have not returned their calls... I have also attempted to contact your general manager several times and have not been called back... It's pretty sad that it has to come to this. On the 14th of January I picked up my 2015 Jeep Wrangler from your dealership... The service advisor refused to cover a rear main seal leak since there was sand in the area, then charging me over $1000 for the service. After speaking to Jeep, they agreed sand or debris would not cause a rear main seal to go out... Hence my complaint to Chrysler Group... After I got the jeep home, I realized your service department didn't put the exhaust back on when they removed the transmission... So the exhaust was just hanging there... Thank goodness it didn't catch on fire.. I had to fix that since no one can return my call or Chrysler Group's... And yes I have pictures and a video. On top of that, they did not put the wire over the engine back in place, so they're just dangling loosely. Unfortunately, the list does go on... They didn't put the transmission dipstick back in place, it was hanging a fourth of the ways out... By time I saw it, it had collect dust/sand on the dipstick.. Hopefully, nothing got in the transmission... They didn't even put the plastic cover back on the top of the engine... It was just laying there. They also was supposed to change the oil, but they couldn't even put the sticker in the window letting me know when it needs to be changed again... As far as I know, the oil wasn't even changed.. Lastly, they attempted to charge me to change my differential fluid $300... I refused that service because I knew it was clean... Guess what, when I got it home I checked it and it was clean... So your service department attempted to scam me.. You can only image what my thoughts were at that point... At this point, if this can't be resolved, I will post this on every social media page and review page there is... It's completely ridiculous to think that a dealership wouldn't even call back their own corporation over an issue... How about you quit avoiding this issue and fix it???? Chrysler Group asked that I inform you to call them at 1-877-426-5337 if I can reach you... Which at this point it's hard to tell....

David

Chargerismine
1/17/2016

"Amazing service"

I walked into the nice dealership building in Orlando with questionable credit and doubts about even getting the Dodge Charger that I always wanted. The staff at Greenway including Giovana and Jose made my dream car a reality and did it fast and painlessly. I drove off the lot feeling extremely satisfied. I love Greenway and will recommend it any time and to everyone. Thank u so much Greenway !!!

Giovanna. Jose

DorotheaP
1/14/2016

"Kevin marlton - Sales"

Once again, we went to see Kevin Marlton to purchase a 2016 T&C. If it wasn't for the insane amount of paperwork to be signed, we would have been in and out in 30 mins. Yet, Kevin made it as fast as could be and kept stopping by just to chat. Always a pleasure to deal with Kevin Marlton.

RobertJoseph1
12/22/2015

"SPOT DELIVERY SCAM "OLD SCHOOL SHADY DEALERSHIP""

They tried to use the "Spot Delivery Scam" on my g/f. A lot of lies and a decent amount of pressure into buying a car. Felt like this was more of an old school dealership using shady tactics. * I WOULD AVOID THIS JEEP DEALERSHIP 0/5 STARS *

Deneha
12/21/2015

"Worst experience I ever had"

My Husband and I went in yesterday looked at a Dodge Durango and settled on a price with new tires with Harry McKenzie. We told him I would pick up the check from the bank today and we would be back. We were told the car would go to service and get new tires we also had a signed agreement on the Durango. well when we came back today with our check the sales manager Flavio Restrepo was very rude and told my Husband that it didn't need new tires and he was in the business for years and my Husband did not know what he was talking about. And he would not keep his promise on the agreement we made in writing and said it did not need tires. But yet all day we got a phone call stating it was getting new tires and wanted to know when we would pick it up. So needless to say we walked out because of broken promises that we had in writing. So fair waring BUYER BEWARE if you make a deal the young sales manager Flavio Restrepo will not keep his promise.

Reviews of Christopher  Fernandez