Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

9051 East Colonial Drive,
Orlando, Florida 32817
Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Orlando, Florida's award-winning Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep firmly believes that with our low competitive vehicle pricing, superior service, and award-winning employees, we will continue to earn your business year after year. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep provides the best new and used car inventory for all residents of Orlando and the surrounding Central Florida area. Our knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with a no obligation, no haggle price quote up front. Come in and experience what sets Greenway apart from the other local dealers! Contact our Internet Sales Director Erik Fritz at 877-869-6499

About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Online Shopping
Chris G.
3/27/2015

"Thank You Victor Akimov, well worth the drive "

Salesperson Victor Akimov made buying a new Jeep a pleasure. He was able to find a perfect Jeep that met all my wife's needs and gave us top dollar for our trade in sight unseen. We signed the contract and drove the Jeep home to pick up the trade in. Upon returning home I noticed that my estimated mileage on our trade in was close to 18k miles under the actual mileage on the trade in. I was so stressed out and worried that we would have to end up either coming up with a ton of money to put down to make up the difference or return the Jeep. I immediately called Victor to let him know of the mistake on my part. He told me to just bring in our trade in and they would work something out. I was so stressed the whole trip back. Upon getting back to the dealership Victor assured me that everything was ok and that they would accept the trade in as is. They were only concerned with my family being happy with our new Jeep. I would recommend this dealership to anyone they truly do care about their customers.

Jenny
3/22/2015

"Thanks Victor! "

Victor was of Great help. He was able to find us our dream Truck and throughout the entire time we were at the dealership, he was patient. Highly recommended!

raed
2/01/2015

"Thanks Victor"

It was a pleasure dealing with Victor, friendly, and knowledgeable, answered all my questions in a timely manner, and explained all the details He took his time to get the truck ready for delivery, that Deep Cherry Red looked really nice when I picked it up.

Kyle1313
1/30/2015

"exceptional service"

I was very impressed with the way Joe Borrero helped me find the car I was looking for. He made the process of buying a new vehicle is very easy. I am thankful that greenway has someine that is willing to go the extra mile to help in anyway he could. Thanks joe I'll be back for another car soon. Greg

joe borrero

fmursaloglu
1/29/2015

"Thank you Burak"

I bought my first car from Burak he was very knowledgeable and helpful to me during the whole process. He fallowed up with me the next week to ask how everything was and I am pleased with the service. He will be my only go to guy on buying cars.

Burak

Roisoleil
1/29/2015

"Car shopping"

Monday night my wife and I we were all set to have a quiet night at home when she decided to go out looking at cars, and drag me behind her in the process. We were just going to look. We went to Greenway Dodge on Colonial in Orlando and we met a very pleasant young man who showed us a few cars; and to make a long story short, two hours later we drove off of the lot in a brand new Chrysler 200C. We went just to look, but the deal was so tempting we didn’t want to leave it for tomorrow because we know for sure that lightning does not usually strike twice in the same place. The sales force as well as the finance team were patient, professional and very helpful. I’m glad we went to Greenway Dodge just to look.

DorotheaP
1/23/2015

"Purchasing new vehicle"

A week ago, I had a very bad car accident (not my fault) that injured me and totaled my 2014 Chrysler Town & Country. I was rather distressed, and decided to talk to Kevin Marleton, through whom we had purchased several vehicles over the last few years. The problem was not just that I needed a new vehicle, but we had also planned to purchase a used car for my son, and, after this accident, we weren't sure that our plans would work out money wise. Well, I went to see Kevin Marleton a few days ago just to talk things over, and a few hours later, I drove away with a brand new 2015 Town & Country, and had also purchased a good, used car for my son. It all happened quite fast, and Kevin simply made it easy. Kevin is such a professional person, yet also very sympathetic and genuinely caring. I don't know what I would have done without him. I can highly recommend this Dealership and Kevin Marleton. He will make sure you will get a great deal, and go above and beyond of what he needs to do.

baseballbef3
1/09/2015

"Terrible salesmen and misleading advertising"

The salesmen I dealt with was supposedly new. I heard the advertisements about how Greenway Dodge will give you 150% of KBB value on your trade. Well, for a like new car, the graded it as fair so as to lowball the offer. Upon agreeing that the car was worth more, they only upped their offer by $1,000, even though the car was worth $3,000 more. So don't let them fool you with the 150% of KBB value, because then they start trying to use rebates on whatever vehicle you're interested in to artificially raise the value of the trade in. And they do not show you the factory invoice of the vehicles like they claim. Also, they had another "salesman," come try to talk me into doing a deal. When I asked for the key for my car back, they tried to keep talking me into the deal. Finally, I got my keys and walked out, and then yet another salesman came outside and tried to talk me into another vehicle. Terrible experience, and I will not feel bad about purchasing from anywhere else.

Jmac2015
1/05/2015

"Well worth the effort"

My wife and I went to Greenway after seeing a car we liked on the company's website. We spoke with Victor Akimov about the car and after some real "horse trading" got the deal that made us comfortable. Victor was very professional, even when negotiations got "sticky". We appreciate everything Victor and Ron Griffin did for us. Kral in finance was excellent as well. So far I am very impressed with Greenway and very pleased with our new Challenger.

Daniel Sanchez, Kral

sherlock5
12/30/2014

"Horrible Customer Service in Parts and Repair"

Yesterday we had to take our Chrysler van in because while we were in the expressway our tire blew due to a tire defect. It ripped out our bumper along with the wheel well, the fuel filler tube and housing around gas door and we also had them put on two brand new tires because we didn't want to take a chance of the other back tire blowing out as well. They said after the repairs they would take it over to the body shop to see how much it would cost to fix the bumper if they couldn't fix it themselves. At that time they said there was a chance they might be able to fix the bumper since it was only the driver's side that was hanging. They called this morning to tell us it was all ready to pick up. I went there to pick it up and the service employee showed me where they put the bumper back on with chicken wire. I said they were supposed to take it over to the body shop if they couldn't fix it themselves and he argued with me saying that my husband said that he only wanted it "secured" not fixed. I was there at the time and know what my husband said and there is no way either of us would have wanted the bumper to be just "stuck" on with chicken wire because it is unsafe. He said that the body shop wouldn't be able to get to it for a couple of days. I told him I wanted it looked at and an estimate. He reluctantly went and got one of his workers to drive it over to the body shop and have them glance at it and bring it back. He got my e-mail and said he would e-mail me back the estimate when he got it. I asked him if it was safe to drive home that way and he said it will hold on for a little while. So I slowly drove home and when I got home I looked at it and it is hanging on. I don't see HOW Greenway would allow me to drive such an unsafe car on the streets where it may endanger others, but he didn't seem to care one way or another. In fact he made me feel like I was being a pain and that he just wanted to get me out of there. BAD DEALERSHIP!!!

Stephen Paul