Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

4.1

9051 East Colonial Drive, Orlando, Florida 32817

Nateko Thompson, Internet Sales & Leasing Consultant, Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Internet Sales & Leasing Consultant

Internet Sales Representative

June 21, 2017

"had a great experience"

- Maggie Finley

I worked with Teeko and Mehmet for my recent car purchase. I had been to a few other dealerships before going to Greenway, but those places left me not wanting to buy a car. (Some other reps at other places were condescending and very high pressure). We met Teeko as we walked in and he greeted all of us- kids included- and was just very personable and friendly. He had a relaxed demeanor and didn't make every moment feel like a sales pitch, which was a nice change of pace. I felt like he really just wanted to help me find the right car for me. I would definitely recommend this dealership (every step was great- even the finance part) to friends.

Other Employees : Mehmet

June 17, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Cbsholar

It was a pleasure to work with Nateko. He was honest and genuine when working with us on the trade in and purchase of our new truck. Would highly recommend.

June 12, 2017

"Outstanding "

- sgp

Ron Griffin and the team at Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep provided outstanding service and knowledge in the purchase of my car. I would highly recommend them to any potential customer.

Ron Griffin