Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

3.9

9051 East Colonial Drive, Orlando, Florida 32817 Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Otwane Randolph, Sales Consultant, Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Chris  Lewis , Sales and Leasing Consultant, Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Chris Lewis

Sales and Leasing Consultant

December 04, 2016

"Otwane from Greenway Dodge Jeep Chrysler saved the day!!"

- Lucyene Silva

My husband and I were not looking into another monthly car payments, so I made up my mind to buy "cash paid" an used car no more then $7,000 and to make this possible I researched on the 500 pop fiat. . I went to the Fiat dealer but they were closed:( So we walked to the Greenway Dodge Jeep Chrysler side. Otwane heard us talking with the nicest receptionist and she confirmed that the Fiat was closed. He ask if we would like so see some of the used Fiats they had, so we did. After the test drive I realized the car was smaller then I could handle and my concern grew stronger with safety as well. Otwane listen to my reasons and offered us some great options and I am so glad he did! I fell in love with my 2014 Jeep Cherokee with only about 17000 miles not to mention in a such excellent condition. My husband Jeff Is Great with his numbers and our finances so the monthly car payment needed to be at our budget! Thank you Otwane and Greenway Dodge Jeep Chrysler you made it possible!! Lucy

December 01, 2016

"Great Customer Service and Friendly atmosphere"

- joeyvaz

I went in to buy 3 cars a few weeks back. I told Chris what three cars we were interested in. After a couple of hours we had picked out our three cars. A few hours later, my wife, my son, and I all left with our new cars. There were some issues with one of the deals, but a trip to the dealer later in the week and the GSM, Sean, took care of everything. Highly Recommended!!

November 30, 2016

"Above and Beyond"

- John Florio

I could not have found a better place for a used car purchase. As someone who has a bit of rough credit, Chris and the rest of the Greenway team went above and beyond to find something I could be approved for and still leave with an awesome ride. I don't have much vehicle knowledge and Chris's extensive knowledge helped me make the right decision. He was very patient with me, letting me test out vehicles. plus he worked tirelessly to make the deal work for me. When I had a problem with the trunk's struts a week after driving, Chris was quick to get a managers approval to fix the issue, despite it not being covered by the warranty and it being a used car. That's what I call above and beyond!

New 2016 Jeep Wrangler, $39465