Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

9051 East Colonial Drive,
Orlando, Florida 32817
Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Orlando, Florida's award-winning Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep firmly believes that with our low competitive vehicle pricing, superior service, and award-winning employees, we will continue to earn your business year after year. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep provides the best new and used car inventory for all residents of Orlando and the surrounding Central Florida area. Our knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with a no obligation, no haggle price quote up front. Come in and experience what sets Greenway apart from the other local dealers! Contact our Internet Sales Director Erik Fritz at 877-869-6499

About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Online Shopping
Durango Man
6/30/2015

"New Durango Owner"

I have been looking for a Durango for over almost 2 months!!! Have been to multiple dealers that couldn't get to my price or didn't have the one with the options we wanted. I have purchased now 3 vehicles from Greenway and believe I've found my home!!!! Everyone is courteous and friendly!!!! I truly believe that Victor Akimov is by far the best most honest salesman I have ever had dealings with!!! I really mean that, too!!! My wife and I weren't certain that the Durango would be big enough for us!! Victor suggested to us to wait and not purchase a vehicle till we were sure!!! Have you ever had a salesman not pressure you to buy today!!!!? That really went a long way with us, that he wanted to make sure we were buying what we needed!!!! Thanks Victor!!! Thanks Greenway because we got the price we were wanting, too!!!!!

Terry
6/22/2015

"Outstanding."

I worked with Victor on the purchase of a almost new ford f150, he was very courteous and helpful, sending all the information I wanted and needed over the internet and getting all the information the dealership needed to help process the transaction before we even got there. We are working on a very tight schedule so this was very helpful and cut down on the time we had to spend at the dealership. Altogether a very pleasant experience.

ted1942
4/29/2015

"bad no car payment book no one help me"

never will i buy a call there they do not care after you buy the car i called and got no one to help me they were not there in the loan dept...

Chris G.
3/27/2015

"Thank You Victor Akimov, well worth the drive "

Salesperson Victor Akimov made buying a new Jeep a pleasure. He was able to find a perfect Jeep that met all my wife's needs and gave us top dollar for our trade in sight unseen. We signed the contract and drove the Jeep home to pick up the trade in. Upon returning home I noticed that my estimated mileage on our trade in was close to 18k miles under the actual mileage on the trade in. I was so stressed out and worried that we would have to end up either coming up with a ton of money to put down to make up the difference or return the Jeep. I immediately called Victor to let him know of the mistake on my part. He told me to just bring in our trade in and they would work something out. I was so stressed the whole trip back. Upon getting back to the dealership Victor assured me that everything was ok and that they would accept the trade in as is. They were only concerned with my family being happy with our new Jeep. I would recommend this dealership to anyone they truly do care about their customers.

Jenny
3/22/2015

"Thanks Victor! "

Victor was of Great help. He was able to find us our dream Truck and throughout the entire time we were at the dealership, he was patient. Highly recommended!

raed
2/01/2015

"Thanks Victor"

It was a pleasure dealing with Victor, friendly, and knowledgeable, answered all my questions in a timely manner, and explained all the details He took his time to get the truck ready for delivery, that Deep Cherry Red looked really nice when I picked it up.

Kyle1313
1/30/2015

"exceptional service"

I was very impressed with the way Joe Borrero helped me find the car I was looking for. He made the process of buying a new vehicle is very easy. I am thankful that greenway has someine that is willing to go the extra mile to help in anyway he could. Thanks joe I'll be back for another car soon. Greg

joe borrero

fmursaloglu
1/29/2015

"Thank you Burak"

I bought my first car from Burak he was very knowledgeable and helpful to me during the whole process. He fallowed up with me the next week to ask how everything was and I am pleased with the service. He will be my only go to guy on buying cars.

Burak

Roisoleil
1/29/2015

"Car shopping"

Monday night my wife and I we were all set to have a quiet night at home when she decided to go out looking at cars, and drag me behind her in the process. We were just going to look. We went to Greenway Dodge on Colonial in Orlando and we met a very pleasant young man who showed us a few cars; and to make a long story short, two hours later we drove off of the lot in a brand new Chrysler 200C. We went just to look, but the deal was so tempting we didn’t want to leave it for tomorrow because we know for sure that lightning does not usually strike twice in the same place. The sales force as well as the finance team were patient, professional and very helpful. I’m glad we went to Greenway Dodge just to look.

DorotheaP
1/23/2015

"Purchasing new vehicle"

A week ago, I had a very bad car accident (not my fault) that injured me and totaled my 2014 Chrysler Town & Country. I was rather distressed, and decided to talk to Kevin Marleton, through whom we had purchased several vehicles over the last few years. The problem was not just that I needed a new vehicle, but we had also planned to purchase a used car for my son, and, after this accident, we weren't sure that our plans would work out money wise. Well, I went to see Kevin Marleton a few days ago just to talk things over, and a few hours later, I drove away with a brand new 2015 Town & Country, and had also purchased a good, used car for my son. It all happened quite fast, and Kevin simply made it easy. Kevin is such a professional person, yet also very sympathetic and genuinely caring. I don't know what I would have done without him. I can highly recommend this Dealership and Kevin Marleton. He will make sure you will get a great deal, and go above and beyond of what he needs to do.

Reviews of Victor Akimov