Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

4.1

9051 East Colonial Drive, Orlando, Florida 32817

Nateko Thompson, Internet Sales & Leasing Consultant, Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Nateko Thompson

Internet Sales Representative

May 22, 2017

"Purchasing made easy. "

- Hogfish10

Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Orlando has a great selection of cars, hints why I personally drove three hours to go buy my car from them. From start to finish we came to terms that I was hoping for. My sales rep made discussing prices stress free. Financing was a walk in the park, I felt I could trust what he was explaining to me in a very simple way. They each took the time to patiently meet my needs and answer all my questions. If there was any mistakes they quickly took care of them. Same with the sales manager who assisted my rep in adjusting price points to get where I needed to be out the door with monthly payments I could handle. I would suggest any who's having difficulty finding the exact car they wish to purchase to start here, wish I did. Thank you Greenway for making purchasing made easy.

Nateko Thompson

May 18, 2017

"Pleasant and Professional..."

- EDWARD L BOOKHARDT

My visit to the Greenway's modern dealership.was memorable. I had an ongoing discussion of my selection and pricing by email with Pedro Caamano before arriving. He had the vehicle cleaned and on hand. We reached a cash price agreement, and completed the paperwork within a couple of hours, and I took possession of my beautiful Chrysler 300!. All personnel were extremely cordial and professional, especially Pedro!

Pedro Caamano

May 11, 2017

"Easiest Time ever!!"

- JM

Shopped around for several hours. Overall great experience. No pressure. Sam was very patient, knowledgeable and helped me through the entire experience. I will recommend him to anyone I know.

Sam Barakat