Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Call
Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Orlando, Florida's award-winning Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep firmly believes that with our low competitive vehicle pricing, superior service, and award-winning employees, we will continue to earn your business year after year. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep provides the best new and used car inventory for all residents of Orlando and the surrounding Central Florida area. Our knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with a no obligation, no haggle price quote up front. Come in and experience what sets Greenway apart from the other local dealers! Contact our Internet Sales Director Erik Fritz at 877-869-6499

About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Online Shopping

"EXCELLENT SERVICE !!!"

I can honestly say I've never received better service. Mr. Atkins always kept me updated and informed about everything going on and did whatever he had to in order to make this purchase a success for me.

"bad after sales services"

Only had the car 2 months first month bad oil not changed, then the transmission and second month payment due and the engine light comes on because of gas vent now they got me polluting the air they really got problems and they give me the run around on who is responsible to fix warranty or Greenway lol it was Greenway but they said warranty call back and come to find out it was Greenway responsible now they want to tow my car and I be without until when? ??? I don't understand why i cant get it fix close to me and have the dealership bill them no they want to tow and leave me car less. And they can't tell me when lol really first and last car purchase from them I hate the experience and really wish I went to other dealer that my first mind wanted to go with not worth the drive again.

Bob Hughes and front desk reps

"Manny Zurita sales and leasing consultant"

Manny was the nicest sales rep. ever! He was very patient and informative while showing me the 2014 Chrysler 200. A Great car! Thank you, Manny!

"good work"

Not everything was perfect but Erik fritz made it right for me in the end I would recommend this place for a used or new vehicle.

"great work "

I bought 2 cars a day later came back to swap one of them. Justin and Fritz Were very helpful and understanding.I am very happy with my new cars and so is my wife. I would definetly recomend Greenway Dodge.

"Victor Akimov - Sales and Leasing Consultant"

He is the best salesman we have ever dealt with, he was honest, funny and polite. We bought the nicest used vehicle ever, a 2012 Chrysler 200. We will be back with our future purchases.

"Victor is great"

Victor is awesome he is very friendlly and can make things happen he will be willing to work things out with you great jobb victor!!!

"Found What I Was Looking For"

We must have looked at all the used trucks on the lot and then some. Nader's determination to find me the right truck was tireless and he came up with the right combination of the appropriate vehicle and price. Greenway's strength lies in its vast selection of vehicles on site allowing the customer to look at and test a number of different options.

Nader Herz, Internet Sales

"great experience"

for a change i had a great experience buying a car. nader was awesome he wasnt pushy like some were that i have dealt with at other car dealerships. he really was trying to make it happen for us. i think we were only there 4 hrs, total from start to pulling out with our equinox. then the next day we got a call from the finance guy to tell us he got us an even better rate that would include gap ins. an an added 2 yr warranty an our pmts. would be 30. less then what they were to originally be. thx nader when its time to trade this one up we will be going back to greenway dodge an will recommend greenway dodge to everyone. alan an rachelle

nader herz

"Excellent Experience dealing with Cesar Rios"

I purchased a 2007 Cadillac Escalade Ext on June 9, 2014. My salesman was Cesar Rios and I am pleased to have had such an awesome salesman. He did everything possible to make the purchase possible and was very polite. I had some issues that needed to be resolved with some service and he went beyond the call of duty to accommodate my needs and schedule. The entire experience was very pleasurable because of Cesar. He's a valuable member to your team!!!! Thank You Mrs. Reed

Reviews of Erik Fritz