Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

9051 East Colonial Drive,
Orlando, Florida 32817
Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Orlando, Florida's award-winning Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep firmly believes that with our low competitive vehicle pricing, superior service, and award-winning employees, we will continue to earn your business year after year. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep provides the best new and used car inventory for all residents of Orlando and the surrounding Central Florida area. Our knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with a no obligation, no haggle price quote up front. Come in and experience what sets Greenway apart from the other local dealers! Contact our Internet Sales Director Erik Fritz at 877-869-6499

About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Online Shopping
bcrespo1217
6/25/2016

"Best Experience Ever!"

Tremendous experience. We were treated kindly and professionally. No games or gimmicks. We got a fair deal and a great Jeep Renegade! We'll be back! Thank you to Greenway and Mr. Stroud!

Mr. Stroud

Yolanda
6/20/2016

"Awesome customer service"

I just recently purchased a Dodge 2500, which we love. From the moment we walked in the door we had outstanding customer service, their was one young lady named Mary Pat. She was wonderful . She had a great personality and a big smile. We just want to say thank you for all your help. Thank you GreenWay! Mr. & Mrs. Arias

Mary Pat

Eva R
6/19/2016

"Awesome Sales Representative "

I went to Greenway Dodge/Jeep just to look at cars for my mom. Otwane greeted us without any pressure trying to push a sale. He dedicated his time to try to accommodate my mom's needs for a car purchase. Little that we knew, he found us a deal too hard to let go. My mom and I are super happy with the Jeep Cherokee purchase to the point that I'm thinking about switching from a 12 year relationship with Cadillac to another jeep for myself When my lease comes to an end in a couple of months. Otwane, thanks so much for all the excellent service you provided during our last visit. I wish the best for your career!!

chipka13
6/14/2016

"This is what I call "SERVICE".............."

I went to this Dealership on 6/11/16 after being @ the Holler Honda, where I had a terrible cust serv experience. So I went to Greenway Dodge-Jeep to check on the Jeeps Renegade, I wasn't sure which one, I thought I was just going to take a look., maybe a test drive , and probably go back home without a vehicle, cause I didn't want to feel rushed by a sale person, so I didn't even have to ask for help, a very nice salesman named Otwane Randolph approached me, and I told him I wasn't sure what I really wanted, but he had the patience to walk me through the pros and cons. every little detail, I did a few test drives,and even then, I was still undecided, but again he sat down with me , waited patiently, I went with a couple of friends , and every one including myself were impressed with this gentleman, he went Above and Beyond, and I didn't feel pressure of any kind, even when I was one of the last customer to leave.. well, I left with a 2016 Renegade Sport, I'm a happy customer, He made my day, and I just want to let his Manager knows that he really enjoys what he does, and its reflected on the way he treats people. my name is Isabel Fernandez, and I'm very Please!!!!

JeepGirl
6/06/2016

"No Pressure Sales.....Otwane Randolph was GREAT!"

Otwane got me the best possible deal on my new Rubicon. He actually tried to get me into a less expensive Jeep Wrangler. I was hooked on the Rubicon from the start. He did not pressure me in any way to purchase. I feel like he got me understood my needs as a consumer.

Don Renyer
6/05/2016

"Great experience with David Atkins at Greenway"

I recently purchase a brand new 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from Greenway through David Atkins. We spent a great deal of time checking out their in stock Jeeps, test driving, and talking about what features I wanted in my Jeep. Not having one in stock that met my criteria, David contacted other dealerships in an effort to track down my ideal ride. He finally found one, and while I was bummed that it would take a week for delivery, I knew it was worth the wait. I was able to keep in touch with David throughout the delivery period for updates and other questions, and he has even followed up with me to see how I'm enjoying my new ride and requested pictures. If you're in the market, I highly suggest you go see David Atkins at Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep.

poobear
5/31/2016

"David Atkins is the salesman to see"

David Atkins is a knowledgable friendly salesman. He helped me find the best deal on our Toyota truck, which we love. He is patient and helped us select the best vehicle for our needs. I would definitely recommend him again.

jeamarielo
5/31/2016

"Didn't buy yet but MY EXPERIENCE was GREAT"

This is the first positive experience I've ever had when speaking to a sales agent and I didn't even buy yet but I feel more confident and positive knowing that you have a sales agent by the name of Otwane Randolph that was extremely polite, professional and patient. He did everything to make me feel comfortable. As a woman sometimes it's hard to go into a sales environment that is mostly men and feel comfortable BUT my experience when I stopped by has given me the confidence that dealing with this particular agent will continue to be a pleasant one. He took the time to listen to what I was looking for, what I could afford and offered some suggestions. He was extremely honest and understanding of what my needs were. I did not feel pressured to buy NOW; as I have in the past. My goal is to share this experience with my family and friends and buy from Greenway Dodge as long as it's with him. I huge "Shout Out" to Mr. Randolph for his dedication to a returning customer!

Simonah
5/29/2016

"excellent customer service and buying experience!"

I knew was the time for a new car, but I was a oscillating since I knew many dealers are really "pushing" to get the sale done without placing the customer first. From the first moment I chat via online chat feature, Mr. Jonathan contacted me and provided me with additional information and bullied that customer- client confidence. Mr. Jonathan looked for the best financial and vehicle option but ultimately leaving me and husband the final call. The entire process was smooth and overall I and my husband had a great buying experience due to Mr. Jackson's. Thank you! I will definitely recommend Mr. Jackson to our friends and close family as we proudly "show off" with the new Jeep we purchased.

I chat with Veronica - great prompt service!

bcrespo1217
5/27/2016

"Best Buying Experience Ever"

This is the first positive experience we have ever had purchasing a car. We were so fortunate to be able to deal with Mr. Stroud who was so caring and patient. He made sure that all of our questions were answered and was able to present us with several choices that fit our family perfectly. He was so knowledgeable and professional and made the whole experience fun for both me, my husband and our kids. We purchased a vehicle that was a bit higher than what we believed to be our budget ceiling but after Mr. Stroud explained the features and how they would benefit the family, it just made sense. We are so happy with our Toyota and plan on seeing Mr. Stroud soon for a new car for my husband. A big "thumbs up" for Mr. Stroud and Greenway Dodge!

Mr. Stroud