Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Otwane Randolph

Sherman  Burrell, Internet Sales Representative, Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sherman Burrell

Internet Sales Representative
Nateko Thompson, Internet Sales & Leasing Consultant, Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Nateko Thompson

Internet Sales & Leasing Consultant

August 11, 2017

"Great experience "

- Dcjcjcvm

This was by far the best experience buying a car. Pedro was great. Well recommend this dealership to our friends and family. Thank you helping us get our truck!

August 10, 2017

"Pedro is the man!"

- Alex2510

Pedro worked his butt off to make sure I got the best deal possible! He stayed patient with me and helped me get my dream Jeep Rubicon! Thabk you sir for all your hard work. Best deals and best inventory.

July 28, 2017

"Fantastic Experience"

- dan

I just purchased a vehicle from Greenway. Greenway is my first choice every time. This is my 5th purchase from Greenway. Today I worked with Teeko and Sam. They made the process easy and stress free. They were both very knowledgeable and I appreciated their attention to detail. They both worked very hard to meet my requirements and I was very happy with the effort they put in. Teeko and Sam are honest, down to earth, people. If you are in the market for a vehicle, make sure you ask for them. I am very happy with my experience and I will continue to be part of the Greenway family. Dan DiLuzio

Sam Haddad