Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

9051 East Colonial Drive,
Orlando, Florida 32817
Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Orlando, Florida's award-winning Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep firmly believes that with our low competitive vehicle pricing, superior service, and award-winning employees, we will continue to earn your business year after year. Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep provides the best new and used car inventory for all residents of Orlando and the surrounding Central Florida area. Our knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with a no obligation, no haggle price quote up front. Come in and experience what sets Greenway apart from the other local dealers! Contact our Internet Sales Director Erik Fritz at 877-869-6499

About Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Online Shopping
AceKurt67
8/25/2016

"Thanks Again"

Austin did a good job and was very helpful. I was trying to get in and out in somewhat of a hurry and Austin made that happen, drove my car home and went out of his way to make my experience great. Thanks again!

Austin Carlile

Janeeka
8/23/2016

"Otwane Best Salesperson! "

After days and long hours online searching for a new vehicle. Otwane made the experience a lot more enjoyable and stressed free. Using Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep online inventory I knew exactly which car I wanted to test drive. Immediately Otwane was friendly/attentive and had me in the vehicle in no time. He took the time to get my car down to the best price as well as staying after hours to make sure my deal went through smoothly. Honestly, I most enjoyed not feeling like I was being pitch to buy a vehicle I had no interested in but being asked what I needed for my new car. Thanks Otwane you are "A" one awesome and I'm coming back to test drive the wrangler!

Pasquale/rogue
8/16/2016

"Best prices on great vehicles!"

I took a 2 hour drive to go buy a car from Greenway ! Great prices great vehicles and great service! Tyler Rodriguez and the rest of the staff were awesome we shared some laughs and we worked a good deal! Shop around know what you're looking for and compare and you will see Greenaway has great prices and they are easy to work with! Thank you all again I love the Challenger RT I just purchased and if and when I buy again I'll make Greenaway my first place to start!

UNHAPPY
8/13/2016

"BUYERS BE AWARE "

After visiting Greenway Dodge the first time they showed me a car half put together. So I left vowing to never return. I was contacted by the Sales Manager Eric Fritz, and promised that they could make me a deal that would be well below the $500.00 per month payment I was looking at. Well after much debating I decided to return and give them another chance to earn my business. The vehicle was pristine and ready to go. Well I sit down and after telling me they could pay my car off with the numbers I had given them, they decided that wasn't going to work that I was upside down in a car that had appraised at other dealerships for well more than I owed. So now the payment went up 20.00. By the time I sat down to sign papers my payment had made it all the way to 544.00. Once I sat down in the office to sign, my payment went up again to 560.00. First they attempted to change the interest rate hoping I wouldn't notice, then they tried to convince me that they payoff on my car was even higher than the guy who called right in front of me and got my payoff actually rote down. So after getting another manger involved, I just got up and walked out. Greenway tries to sneak charges and changes into your deal all the way up to the point you sign. BUYERS BE AWARE!!! This dealership is a scam and shouldn't be allowed to continue ripping people off the way they tried to do me.

Tasha&Clauces
8/04/2016

"My experience with Otwane"

I have to say that Otwane did an amazing job helping us getting our new car today. I did not make it easy for him, with all the questions that we had, he was able to answer all my questions professionally.He went above and beyond trying to get us the best deal. He even got snacks because we were so hungry. Thank you Otwane for making this a memorable experience. Me and my fiancé appreciate all of effort you put in to help us. You did an awesome job.

T123
8/04/2016

"Stressful"

I just had the most stressful experience. I was double-teamed, the one salesman was a real BSer. I was actually lied to. I'm glad I did my homework.

epcot102
8/02/2016

"Seriously low stress car purchase!"

Wow.... Just had a great low stress car buying experience! Of course I did my homework, and knew exactly what I was looking for! Keven M and Joe B really took care of me, and made the process easy. I would totally recommend them, and they have my future business! Ended up getting a 2016 75th Edition Jeep Cherokee. I got the price, the payments I wanted. They also took away my prior car, that they gave me a steal on. seriously, I laughed when they gave me money for it. Moral of the story, do you homework, know what you want, how much you are willing to pay, and let these guys take care of the rest. I am very happy, and LOVE my car. In and out with a new car in less than 4 hours.

Joseph Borrero

Jason1010
7/31/2016

"We couldn't be happier"

My wife and I went to Greenway Dodge to look at a Rams, we had been to a couple of dealerships earlier in the week and we're getting a little frustrated with the process. We meet Sherman at the door, I thought, here we go again. He got our trade appraised...up front! I like that. We then went out and looked at a couple of trucks, I'm still waiting for the game. We found the right truck and went back inside. He said, the hard part was over...yeah right, he told me what our trade was worth, the price on the truck we selected, the payment, the trem, the interest rate. I kept waiting for the game, it never began. Buying a truck can't be that easy. I don't think I'll ever go any where else, we like out truck, we like the price, we like our trade value and we loved the experience. Thank you Sherman.

PAIPAI11
7/30/2016

"Pai covers your back!"

No appointment, Just stop by and within 3 hours I got my new vehichle with the help of GOUTAM PAI. He doesn't just sell cars, but he cares about everthing around it. He helped me to explain which finance solution will be the best fit, and even helped me understand the tedious but tricky insurance options. After I take my car back, he's still enthusiastic and replies every single QS I texted within 10 mins. Not only a salesman, but also a real friend you can count on. THX PAI!

T_Rugg
7/29/2016

"Otwane Randolph is a FANTASTIC salesman!"

Otwane Randolph is AMAZING! My situation was a little difficult and he went above & beyond to help us. He never gave up on helping us and treated us & our children with the upmost respect. He is very honest & polite and I would definitely recommend you ask for Otwane if you visit Greenway Dodge.

Reviews of Otwane Randolph