Greenway Ford

Louis Whatts

February 20, 2017

"Excellent, Friendly Service"

- Denise Minton

Excellent, friendly service by my salesman, Andrew Gaudette. Andrew made my experience a pleasant one by explaining everything and taking me on a test drive. I was pleasantly surprised at the ease of my car buying experience with Greenway Ford. Thank you Greenway and a special thanks to Andrew Gaudette.

February 18, 2017

"Great service"

- Anabarros

It was my first time buying a car. Everyone explained me all and gave me all the information that I need They showed me the options and I choose Thank you Mr Rick for your help

February 18, 2017

"Edge Purchase"

- Kev

Carlos listened to what my needs were and where I needed to be on the deal. He was very professional and helpful. I bought the car in spite of it having a dead battery. Carlos handled it well and I had a laugh with him over the issue.