Greenway Ford

9001 E Colonial Dr.,
Orlando, Florida 32817
Greenway Ford Info
About Greenway Ford

Redefining the car buying experience. Greenway Ford is Orlando's largest Ford dealership. Our full-service facility includes sales, service and collision. The master-certified technicians in our state-of-the-art Service Center have the knowledge and experience to service any make and model of vehicle, while you relax in our lounge watching TV, or surfing the internet using our complimentary Wi-Fi. Our Collision Center provides the highest quality work whether a fender bender or major repair. In our resort-style sales showroom, our courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and no-pressure sales consultants are dedicated to providing each of our guests with an exceptional experience. The selection of a new or quality pre-owned vehicle is based solely on your needs and desires. As part of the Greenway Automotive group we have unsurpassed inventory and access to 1000s of vehicles. At Greenway Ford our singular focus is you and our singular goal is your complete satisfaction. We invite you to visit us today and see for yourself how Greenway Ford is redefining the car buying experience.

About Greenway Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

truckmaster
8/26/2015

"f150 visit"

things went realy smooth. steven oliver was outstanding.prosess went well coffee was hot, the day was hot the truck was just as i saw online.

steven oliver

Susan1234
8/26/2015

"A little lengthly but great!"

Took a little more time than we hoped. But over all, very professional. No high pressure, helpful staff, all good. Just be ready to close on customer arrival.

Alice
8/25/2015

"The honest truth about Greenway Ford."

Rafael Caputis asked me what features I was looking for and ballpark monthly payments. He helped me find a 2011 Nissan Rogue with 57,000 miles and lots of bells and whistles for about $300 per month, which isn't bad considering my credit is less than perfect. Ezequiel Alicea, the finance guy, knew how to explain everything so I could understand. It really bothered me that the dealership has 20 days to change their mind about my purchase, but I do not also have that option, not even for 1 day. I got a little nasty with Ezequiel about this, but he handled my bad attitude with professionalism. I was smiling again soon enough. Another thing that bothered me is that the car didn't come with some kind of warranty. I had to actually purchase the warranty, which drove my payment up by 30$ a month. But Ezequiel worked some magic and got it down to $17 a month. Apparently he worked a little too much magic, because I had to go back to the dealership to sign papers over again, because there was a $40 discrepancy (in my favor). Christopher Leavens saw me right away so I wouldn't have to wait. Rafael filled my tank with gas and apologized and thanked me profusely for coming back out. I got a few freebies like free car mats and $100 off my purchase and a $25 Target gift card. I didn't get a second set of keys though. That should be standard practice for all purchases, in my opinion. Overall, the staff was attentive and worked hard to make the buying experience a pleasant one. The decision-makers need to change a few policies. The staff skillfully handled the inevitable tension between stupid stuff they have no control over (like not having 1 day to change your mind or no second set of keys) and customers like me who want everything to be perfect. It wasn't perfect, but such is life. Whoever you higher-up decision makers are, I hope I've given you some food for thought. I would do it all again, though, because I did my homework, and I know I got a decent deal. Thanks for hooking me up, Greenway Ford.

Eziquiel Alicea

Wann_95
8/24/2015

"2013 Camaro v6 Black"

Andrew Gaudette, from Greenway ford was a great help in finding my 2013 Camaro. He made the whole first car buying experience super easy and very fun. Even though i walked into the for dealer looking for a mustang i walked out with a Camaro and no complains.

Jeff B
8/22/2015

"My F150"

It took a couple days but Abner Jackson came through with a deal we could all live with on a really great truck. So Thanks Abner and the Team at Greenway.

Di RN
8/22/2015

"Greenway Ford Orlando review"

My thanks to Rick Jordan, Troy Burns, and my finance guy whose name I forget. They couldn't have been more helpful and nice. I would definitely recommend them and Greenway Ford.

rford1799
8/20/2015

"best experience by far at a dealership "

Andrew Gaudette was very helpful an extremely patient and explained everything in great detail and when we went to the finance department to sign the paperwork E Z too was extremely nice and personable and went through everything with a fine tooth comb. Definately worth the drive

Cammi2
8/19/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Dale Agard is the best, Great customer service, personable, and understanding. Going the extra mile to show me the vehicle I was interested in when it was out to be serviced. Going even further to bring another like vehicle to my home for use while my newly purchased Transit Connect was being serviced.

Dale Agard

Dand
8/18/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience buying my new car. My sales rep, Steven Oliver made the process easy. He worked with me on my trade and gave me a great deal. This is the 3rd vehicle from Greenway and each time has been great.

Steven Oliver

Mrflys
8/14/2015

"Michelle Magyar"

Ms Magyar exemplifies customer service. She is conscientious of her work and very attentive to us as customers. Michelle exudes a very friendly manner not only to her customers but also to her coworkers.

Michelle Magyar