Greenway Ford

9001 E Colonial Dr.,
Orlando, Florida 32817
Greenway Ford Info
About Greenway Ford

Redefining the car buying experience. Greenway Ford is Orlando's largest Ford dealership. Our full-service facility includes sales, service and collision. The master-certified technicians in our state-of-the-art Service Center have the knowledge and experience to service any make and model of vehicle, while you relax in our lounge watching TV, or surfing the internet using our complimentary Wi-Fi. Our Collision Center provides the highest quality work whether a fender bender or major repair. In our resort-style sales showroom, our courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and no-pressure sales consultants are dedicated to providing each of our guests with an exceptional experience. The selection of a new or quality pre-owned vehicle is based solely on your needs and desires. As part of the Greenway Automotive group we have unsurpassed inventory and access to 1000s of vehicles. At Greenway Ford our singular focus is you and our singular goal is your complete satisfaction. We invite you to visit us today and see for yourself how Greenway Ford is redefining the car buying experience.

About Greenway Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

jmcconau1191
7/30/2015

"A Grievance Rectified "

I took my car in for an oil change, tire rotation, and to have my taillight fixed. I dropped off and the service center called me while I was out. They said they found a nail in my tire and that it was in the side wall and therefore could not be patched. They then told me that the service (including everything I needed done) would be around $300. The tire by itself was $252. They asked me if I would either like them to change the tire or put my doughnut on, those were my only options. Since I figured that I could get a tire for a much better price elsewhere, I had them put on my doughnut. I took my tire to Walmart and told them I wanted my two front tires replaced, the passenger side tire was replaced due to the nail, and the drivers side was replaced to balance out the passenger side. After that service was completed, they brought out my old tires. I asked to see the one that had the nail. First of all, the nail wasn't even in the sidewall, it was in the tread; in one of the grooves. The nail didn't even puncture the tire. Ford was going to give me a whole new tire, make me pay for it, for nothing. It's a move I'd expect out of a discount tire place, but not a dealership that is trying to keep a reputation. Needless to say I got in contact with Greenway Ford, thinking that maybe they would be reasonable. I asked for a reimbursement, since it was their mandate that I get a new tire. They gave me a reimbursement, and settled it.

Sue
7/29/2015

"Leasing a 2016 Ford Fusion"

Steven Oliver helped us understand leasing g's owning and worked with us to get a great lease. Chris in credit (@Greenway Ford) was also very informative and made the leasing process comfortable and painless.

Steven Oliver and Chris in credit at Greenway Ford

royh
7/29/2015

"Awesome buying experience again!!!!"

We met Dale Agard and discussed what type of vehicle, with the type of engine and accessories needed. Dale researched those types of vehicles, and didn't waste my time or his showing me something I didn't want. After looking at those vehicles, we test drove the one selected and began the sale negotiations, we got a fair deal. Dale took the time afterwards to sync our phones, explain navigation system, and went over many options like hands free door unlocking, remote starting and many more. I would recommend Dale to our family and friends, he was amazing to deal with. The only negative I had was out of Dale's control and I didn't even mention it to him. The attaching points for the license plate were made with plastic and on installation one stripped out. I just jerry rigged it at home.

Dale Agard

jenniferpassapera
7/23/2015

"If you dont believe in miracles this place is not for you"

I really don't have the words to explain how I was treated in this dealer. when no one will believe in me this dealer took me in. Louis Whatts I kid from the heavens, honesty, compassion, respect and so many things I can even express in worlds. Thanks for given me a second chance in life, your managers, all staff outstanding, this is the place that if you really serious of buying do not look nowhere else. Louis God bless you Mijo

EMOrlando
7/22/2015

"Great experience!"

I was extremely pleased with the prompt, professional and personalized care I received during my search and ultimately the purchase of my new 2016 Ford Explorer Sport. From the first call I made, to the final sale I was attended to for all of my needs, but NEVER pressured or hassled. It was the first time I have ever been "comfortable" going to a dealership. I was fortunate enough to have a wonderful salesperson, Juan Mangual. Anyone searching for a personable salesperson when shopping for a vehicle should seek him out. He made sure to do everything he could do to satisfy my needs after the purchase of the truck, no matter how busy he was with other customers. The finance department worked to get me the credit I needed to get my new car. I will definitely recommend Greenway Ford, as well as seek out Juan Mangual for our future vehicle purchases! Hopefully he will still be there for my next purchase.

beautiful boy
7/21/2015

"Selling my car"

I needed to sell my car but had no experience how to go about doing so. Mr.Clay Lewis was very helpful in guiding me through the process. Although I did not receive the amount I wanted for my car. Mr.Lewis patiently explained the reason for the price offered. I was very happy with the service I received from Greenway Ford. Kathleen Cadogan.

TheKiefers
7/20/2015

"EXCELLENCE ~ in every way~!"

My husband and I were extremely pleased with the prompt, professional and personalized care we received during our search and ultimately the purchase of a pickup truck in July 2015. From the first call we made, to the final sale of the truck, we were attended to for all of our needs, but NEVER pressured or hassled. It was the first time we have ever been "comfortable" going to a dealership. We were also fortunate enough to have a wonderful salesman, Dale Agard. It was totally unexpected to get a sales person like Dale. Anyone searching for a personable salesman when shopping for a vehicle should seek him out. He even made sure to do everything he could to satisfy our needs after the purchase of the truck, no matter how busy he was with other customers. We were also very happy with the finance department and the great terms that were worked on until our budget concerns were satisfied. My husband and I will definitely recommend Greenway Ford, as well as seek out Dale Agard for our future vehicle purchases!

Dale Agard

htaylor
7/20/2015

"Sale personnel"

This review is for Clay Lewis and Apeles Pla Pelaez - my purchase sale repersentatives They are very friendly people to deal with. They did their very best to earn the sale and offered the better deal than other dealerships that I had visited prior to making decision. There was minor issue on the car and they were very helpful to get it taken care of after purchase transactions was completed. I would recommend these two wonderful gentlemen to anyone who goes to Greenway Ford.

Apeles Pla Pelaez

Mike
7/17/2015

"Great service, Great car"

Second time with Greenway and Eddie Faraldo. He takes the time to learn what we want and shows us just what we needed. Thanks Eddie.

Unclerick
7/16/2015

"Our best car purchase experience ever!"

A great experience! In today's time of no haggle dealerships there still seems to be a lot of high pressure sales tactics. Our experience was very relaxing . Our sales rep; Abner Jackson was very pleasant to work with. It was refreshing ago have a salesman that was knowledgeable but not a "Know it all". We would recommend Greenway to anyone looking to purchase a car and intend to go back . Great Job!!!

Reviews of Theresa  Hordge