Greenway Ford

Rick Jordan

Juan Mangual, Internet Sales Consultant, Greenway Ford

Juan Mangual

April 11, 2017

"I was told to come back in a week"

- b2000s81

I am looking for aggressive pricing, I am ready to buy and no one seems to be able to do it. Dale Agard put me on the back burner for next week because he told my dad he had two deliveries to do. I am deeply disappointed with Greenway Ford especially after my parents have purchase both of their vehicles from you I honestly expected better customer service and consideration. I did not know that Greenway was in the business of turning buyers away.

April 07, 2017

"Great deal. Really happy with vehicle and salesman"

- Yachtmaster Florida

Got a really good deal on the vehicle at Greenway Ford I found the vehicle online and they worked with me over the phone to get the final pricing so all I had to do is drive up and buy it Adam Hurley was a good salesman and I would buy from him again thank you very much appreciate it

April 06, 2017

"KEVIN KEPT US INFORMED..GREAT SERVICE.."

- DOKIE1742

Want to let you know how great our big concern with our air conditioner was for us, took it to Greenway . kept it 2 days, KEVIN took great care of us..wish I could write more.....AWESOME EXPERIENCE..