Greenway Ford

Juan Mangual

Louis  Whatts, Internet Sales Consultant, Greenway Ford

Louis Whatts

March 21, 2017

"Great Dealership and People Friendly"

- Bubbaj3495

My salesman and fiancé guy were top notch. They took the time to explain everything. They answered all of my questions and I didn't feel pressured at all. I felt like I was part of the family and they truly listened to what I said. Juan and Miguel are the best. Everyone was great.

March 10, 2017

"Exceptional Professionalism!"

- William P.

Mine was truly a great experience. Troy Burns is a real Pro! He easily answered all of our questions made the buying experience very comfortable. I will recommend Greenway Ford and Troy Burns to anyone I know looking for a new vehicle. Louis Whatts was also very professional and friendly. He make finance and final sales process understandable and simple. Semper Fi !

March 10, 2017

"Great service for Troy Burns"

- borie webb

I purchased my car from Green Way Ford over a year ago my salesperson Troy Burns was great and still keeps in contact with me till this day. Awesome service