Greenway Ford

Juan Mangual

May 17, 2017

"They listened!i"

- Sherri

On Feb 3 of this year I wrote a review about the service dept of this dealership! They had some obvious issues with their mid level management and with some of their techs! After extensive talks with Mark & Brian things were straightened out and I was assured that they would take care of me from here on out! I called Mark today to get an oil change and I was pleasantly surprised with some changes that have occurred in the last few months! "There is a new Sheriff in town" and I am pleased! He is kind, considerate and professional! David Addison was nice to work with! My service went well, I was shown the issues they found and most importantly treated with respect! Thank you! I did not work with Becky today but the people I worked with are not listed!!

May 16, 2017

"Excellent, Fast and Invformative!"

- Sandra Ball

Greenway has treated me with the proper respect and courtesy you worry you will not get as a female customer! They were fast , courteous, reliable and informative. They did not try to sell anything I did not need! They have taken care of me on several occasions when needed with the ut most respect!

Other Employees : Marcus Calderin

May 09, 2017

"Ford F-250 - Palm Beach"

- Twoeagles14

We drove from West Palm Beach to Orlando to purchase an F250 from Dale Agard. Dale was very knowledge and hospitable on the phone and made us feel comfortable right away. When we arrived at the dealership the truck was washed and gassed up and ready for us to test drive. No barriers to the purchase which made our drive and visit to Orlando all the more better. Thanks Dale!

Dale Agard