Greenway Ford

9001 E Colonial Dr.,
Orlando, Florida 32817
Greenway Ford Info
About Greenway Ford

Redefining the car buying experience. Greenway Ford is Orlando's largest Ford dealership. Our full-service facility includes sales, service and collision. The master-certified technicians in our state-of-the-art Service Center have the knowledge and experience to service any make and model of vehicle, while you relax in our lounge watching TV, or surfing the internet using our complimentary Wi-Fi. Our Collision Center provides the highest quality work whether a fender bender or major repair. In our resort-style sales showroom, our courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and no-pressure sales consultants are dedicated to providing each of our guests with an exceptional experience. The selection of a new or quality pre-owned vehicle is based solely on your needs and desires. As part of the Greenway Automotive group we have unsurpassed inventory and access to 1000s of vehicles. At Greenway Ford our singular focus is you and our singular goal is your complete satisfaction. We invite you to visit us today and see for yourself how Greenway Ford is redefining the car buying experience.

About Greenway Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Shirley S.
5/02/2016

"Awesome experience / Returning Customer"

Louis Whatts is an awesome salesman who made this painless for me. He knew what I wanted, showed me all features of the veh's and really just took care of me. I wanted to say thank you to Juan and Jose who made me feel welcomed. I also need to mention Theresa who was the one who talked me into coming in and giving them a chance and assured me that I would be happy and she was 100% right. I will be a returning customer...

CHRIS BAKER

"Happy customer "

In and out I did the online app and it went smooth,happy with my experience and the 2015 transit van would buy here again...

John in finance is on his game...

Happy

"Great"

Marvin Santos-Rivera of Greenway Ford was a Great salesman. He goes up and beyond to help you. He treat you like a person and not like I need to sale a car with a stank attitude. If I have to purchase another vehicle I will go back to Greenway Ford and ask for Marvin Santos-Rivera.

Marvin Santos-Rivera of Greenway Ford

Susansyl, S
4/30/2016

"My Personalized Ford Focus Purchase"

We emailed Greenway Ford regarding our interest in the Ford Fusion and Focus. Adalberto Carrasquillo responded right away with details on the models available. We set up an appointment to meet and Adalberto was very professional, knowledgeable and answered all our questions. He did not pressure us in any way to make a purchase and took us for test drives. Having purchased two prior Fords from Greenway since moving to Fl 6 years ago, we returned knowing we'd get the best deal and service. From the moment you step into the dealership, the process went very smoothly. Adalberto contacted our insurance company and the license plates were available also. How easy can it be? Greenway Ford is our dealership and in the future we will return. Beyond exceptional service. Thank you Adalberto!

The lady blue63

"My new lady"

Bought a Camaro from Greenway Ford.Michelle D. Magyar was my sales women - She went out of her way to get me the best deal . She went above and beyond to take care of me . I paid cash for the car and took the time to drive me to the bank . Outstanding service .

Austinkl93
4/29/2016

"Fantastic Service "

Awesome service by Andrew Gaudette and Robert Hoffman made the process very easy and went above and beyond to get me into a brand new 2016 car even with average credit

Robert Hoffman

Elke1
4/29/2016

"Used car purchase"

My time spent at greenway ford was well spent I did research before I went in and had the car information printed out Andrew Gaudette was very helpful and accommodating. He found what is was looking for and got me thru all the paperwork in a very short period of time. I fully expect to go back when I am indeed of another vehicle. Great customer service after the fact when I called in about a check engine light. Andrew got me all the info needed to get checked out. I appreciate all the good service and willingness to help

Robert Hoffman in finance was also very helpful

tara196
4/27/2016

"troy burnes was very awesome. Great customer service"

troy burnes was very friendly knowledge and went out of his way to make sure I was pleased with my new car purchase. I would recommend my family and friends to purchase from Troy and greenway ford

ntelfair
4/26/2016

"Excellent dealer"

Troy has excellent customer service skills. Him and Dale worked hard to find me a car. I am so glad that I decided to get a car from Greenway Ford. They never gave up on me like the other dealers that I went too. God bless Greenway Ford.

1979bluevet
4/26/2016

"Fast great service. Steven Oliver was great with us. "

Called and made all the arrangements. Later in the day signed and got the car. Great service. Always treated well , this is the second car we bought there.

Reviews of Troy  Burns