Greenway Ford

Juan Mangual

June 27, 2017

"Great Experience"

- pixiesoldier

Michelle Magyar was wonderful to work with. She spent a lot of time working with my husband and I due to our situation. She called and assisted us with several cars we could afford with the financing. She didn't "push" one brand over another, but told us about a Focus with extremely low miles. We were so glad to meet her. The finance person was personable and worked with us for the deal.

June 27, 2017

"Troy Burns my salesman, Panda my finance guy"

- Jen711

These guys were great, never haggled or hassled, just a very nice experience! I have been to other places so I know. A great personality and knowledge of the business are both what Troy and Panda have.

Troy Burns
Other Employees : Panda

June 26, 2017

"Good buying experience"

- David Kelly

Hassan Abadi was a good sales person to deal with. He would reply to any questions that I had promptly. Overall good experience in buying a vehicle.

Hasan Abadi