Greenway Ford

9001 E Colonial Dr.,
Orlando, Florida 32817
Greenway Ford Info
About Greenway Ford

Redefining the car buying experience. Greenway Ford is Orlando's largest Ford dealership. Our full-service facility includes sales, service and collision. The master-certified technicians in our state-of-the-art Service Center have the knowledge and experience to service any make and model of vehicle, while you relax in our lounge watching TV, or surfing the internet using our complimentary Wi-Fi. Our Collision Center provides the highest quality work whether a fender bender or major repair. In our resort-style sales showroom, our courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and no-pressure sales consultants are dedicated to providing each of our guests with an exceptional experience. The selection of a new or quality pre-owned vehicle is based solely on your needs and desires. As part of the Greenway Automotive group we have unsurpassed inventory and access to 1000s of vehicles. At Greenway Ford our singular focus is you and our singular goal is your complete satisfaction. We invite you to visit us today and see for yourself how Greenway Ford is redefining the car buying experience.

About Greenway Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Ted
2/03/2016

"Excellent Service with the Customer at the Center"

I would like to commend Becky Vanmeter for her professionalism and assistance in providing the quality service, I've become accustom to at Greenway Ford. I highly recommend the service department at Greenway for all your automotive needs. Ted Freeman

Becky Vanmeter

Fernando
1/26/2016

"Buy a new car"

Lyndi Jeffcoat gave me the best service you can expect. It was nice to work with him. I will strongly recommend Lyndi for somebody who want to buy a car.

Harrell1980
1/24/2016

"angelinaharrell9@gmail.com"

I had a great experience with Gaylord, very welcoming, patient salesman... I bought 2 car's with greenway ford! Never had the experience that I had 1/24/16. When I purchase my 2013 Ford edge from Gaylord.. Best salesman ever hands down... Thank you so much Gaylord...

NewMustangOwner
1/24/2016

"Fast Customer Service and Detail Oriented Sales"

Speak to Allison Leach, Andrew Gaudette, and Abner Jackson for stellar customer service. Information provided about the product was comprehensive and concise. Questions were answered immediately. I would recommend Greenway Ford to any first time buyer!

Connie H
1/21/2016

"Best service from Rick Jordan and Dale Hagerman!"

I have been coming to Greenway Ford since 2007. I've leased 2 Ford Edges and now a Ford Explorer. Dale Hagerman has been my salesman for my last 2 vehicles and my husbands. Dale made the whole process go smoothly. He makes sure I have everything I'm looking for in my Ford. I always come back and ask for Dale Hagerman, I know he will take care of me. A week ago I locked myself out of my car and forgot my code. I called up Dale Hagerman in a panic and he was able to give me my code and get me in my car in a matter of minutes. Luckly Dale Hagerman remembers his loyal customers! What could of become a nightmare of a day, because I had so many things to do, it was saved by Dale! Thanks Dale! I loved my Ford Explorer I leased so much I decided to purchase it and Dale referred me to Rick Jordan that works with leases, since Dale has been promoted, way to go Dale! Rick Jordan took care of me just like Dale did, everything was a breeze. He took the time to get all of my needs met and now I own my explorer. Now I have 2 guys and Ford I can count on if I need any help or have any questions! You'll always keep coming back to those that treat you well! Thanks Dale Hagerman and Rick Jordan!

Safari
1/20/2016

"Juan Mangual and David Nelson are EXCEPTIONAL!!"

Greenway Ford is the place to go. I have bought two vehicles with them in the past three months and we have had the best service and follow up with these two gentlemen. Thank you Juan Mangual and David Nelson for always returning our calls and doing what you say you are going to do! We appreciate what you stand for in this crazy car business.

David Nelson

bcooper707
1/14/2016

"Michelle"

Michelle Magyar was very knowledgeable of the vehicles I was interested in. She was very professional and customer oriented. Allison was very helpful in helping me to decide which plan to use when I purchased the vehicle. She did an analysis for me to determine which plan offered the best benefits. Adalberto assisted me in the absence of Michelle and he was also very professional and customer oriented.

aubreyr
1/14/2016

"Great people"

We had such an easy car buying experience with them. My bank was being extremely difficult and the dealer offered me a better interest rate and I was able to take the car right away. Mehmet and Rafael were great! I highly recommend this dealer. Their prices are better than fair they are great.

Mehmet Eraslan

MichaelT
1/13/2016

"Great buying experience "

I went to Greenway Ford with a fiend who was looking for a new truck. We meet Abner Jackson at the dealership and could not have been more pleased. Not only did my friend buy a new 4 wheel drive 2015 Ford F-150 4 door super cab, I traded in my 2011 F-150 xlt two door truck with only 11,330 miles for a new 2015 F-150 super cab xlt with every thing I could imagine on it. Greenway Ford is very fortunate to have a sales representative such as Abner Jackson.

Doingit
1/12/2016

"Exceptional Service"

My experience was seamless and the service was exceptional. My time was considered and there was no haggling and I left feeling like I was treated fairly and was not taken advantage of.

E J