Greenway Ford

Abner Jackson

July 22, 2017

"unimpressed"

- casacartas

I told salesman that I wanted to purchase a vehicle and was in town to visit sick parents but when we were ready to sign paperwork he was pout on another test drive with another customer but he told me he had to go speak to his manager..

Lindy Jeffcoat
2.0
Theresa Hordge

July 02, 2017

"Sold a Bad Vehicle"

- Steph D

My niece a 2014 Ford Focus with just about 35000 miles (certified). Against my better judgement we brought the vehicle without having my mechanic checking it out. One week after purchase, it start to show signs of issues with the transmission. I allowed my mechanic to check it out. He believed it had a transmission issue. Went on to the service center at GW, He advised that the internal computer inside the car need to learn the drivers driving habits. He resets it. It drives ok for about a week and then goes back jerking which caused a minor accident. We took car for service. They replaced the clutch. To make a long story short we had to take the car for service approx. 12 times since Nov. 2016. GW didn't document all the times we brought the car for service !! They told us that they will trade it in for half what we paid for it. We took a great lost. My recommendation is get your checked out by a mechanic before purchase. Because GW will not give two craps about fixing it and only solution they have is to sell me another car. Although this is the second vehicle I have purchased from them, I will Not purchase another vehicle from GW. I also have a lot of clients who ask for recommendations. I advised them to stay away from GW.

Service Dept

June 27, 2017

"Great Experience"

- pixiesoldier

Michelle Magyar was wonderful to work with. She spent a lot of time working with my husband and I due to our situation. She called and assisted us with several cars we could afford with the financing. She didn't "push" one brand over another, but told us about a Focus with extremely low miles. We were so glad to meet her. The finance person was personable and worked with us for the deal.