Greenway Ford

9001 E Colonial Dr.,
Orlando, Florida 32817
Greenway Ford Info
About Greenway Ford

Redefining the car buying experience. Greenway Ford is Orlando's largest Ford dealership. Our full-service facility includes sales, service and collision. The master-certified technicians in our state-of-the-art Service Center have the knowledge and experience to service any make and model of vehicle, while you relax in our lounge watching TV, or surfing the internet using our complimentary Wi-Fi. Our Collision Center provides the highest quality work whether a fender bender or major repair. In our resort-style sales showroom, our courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and no-pressure sales consultants are dedicated to providing each of our guests with an exceptional experience. The selection of a new or quality pre-owned vehicle is based solely on your needs and desires. As part of the Greenway Automotive group we have unsurpassed inventory and access to 1000s of vehicles. At Greenway Ford our singular focus is you and our singular goal is your complete satisfaction. We invite you to visit us today and see for yourself how Greenway Ford is redefining the car buying experience.

About Greenway Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

vergil
3/05/2015

"Worst Service deapartment ever."

Bought my mustang gt 3 years ago from greenway. Car makes a clunking noise every time I shift took it to Greenway twice to have it checked first they told me it is the torsion bar bushings(which does not exist on Mustangs) causing noise and was charged $120, second time I was told they are going to open the rear end it may not be covered under warranty I asked my service advisor Woody if my after market suspension parts on the car can be blamed for the issue he said NO on the phone and next day he told me that pinion ring and gears needed to be replaced and it will cost $1400 and it won't be covered under warranty because they assume I was drag racing without even checking with Ford. Had to pay $420 for the diagnosis. Took the car to somewhere else learned that nothing was wrong about my pinion gears. Learned my lesson stay away they have no idea what they are doing.

Woody

nolte88
1/27/2015

"Purchase of a Used Car"

Purchased a used 2008 Trailblazer from Abner who was extremely nice. Window motors went out in a matter of a day or two. Had them repairs and got nothing in return from Greenway. Robert Gomez and Theresa Hordge offered us 2 oil changes and a tank of gas but we do not live closeby. We spent over $350 for the repair. Won't be back to Greenway.

Robert Gomez

Ryan1112
12/18/2014

"Great recovery!"

UPDATE: Greenway Ford contacted me and the issue has been resolved. We came to a fair agreement and I am happy to say that I have ordered a new Mustang. Everyone was very professional and I had a good experience. I now recommend this dealership!!! --- I went to Greenway Ford to purchase a new Mustang. After a test drive I decided to make and order. After waiting a long time in the lobby I was made an offer on my trade that was well below the KBB value but the price of the new vehicle was acceptable so I wanted to move forward with the deal. I was give two documents that outlined the specifications and pricing which a manager and I signed. I paid a $1000.00 non-refundable deposit to order the new car. The next day I got a call from the manager saying there was a mistake and the car would cost approximately $3000.00 more than on the signed documentation. I was told that I could still order the car for the original price but it would be without my specified options. I told him this was unacceptable and they should honor the agreed upon price on the signed documents. The manager refused without any negotiation and I was refunded my deposit. As the customer I would not have the luxury of having my deposit refunded if I were to want the price changed after an agreement. I understand that mistakes are sometimes made but we had signed documentation with a monetary transaction. I would be willing to change this review if I were given a more competitive offer for my trade and/or a discount on the new car.

Michael Cramer, Shane Fish

barber90
11/07/2014

"GO somewhere else for car buying"

BS tactics, salesman strings you along, under valued our trade, theirs is at top of resale, emails sent everyday, then they asked what can they do to make a deal. Told them what I was willing to do, I went up 1000 to meet them in the middle, we where 2000.00 apart. Returned email saying great news (I would be happy). BS they did not come down and all still wanted exact same price no negotiating on their end. they never came down on the price. Don't waste your time, a lot of better dealers out there to work with.

travisebyrd
9/18/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had"

My sales consultant was Juan Mangual. I can honestly say I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. I have a lot of animosity towards car dealerships due to less than perfect (or ethical) experiences. I honestly feel Juan was honest, sincere, and followed through with what he said. Overall I’m extremely happy with my purchase and look forward to doing business with Greenway Ford in the Future. -Travis Byrd

RakeshMungal
6/07/2014

"Experience at Greenway Ford"

My experience with Alex Mangual and Terrel was superb. I personally did a lot of research and when you get there and let them know of what you want to look at- there is no upselling or tactics. They help you through the sales experience and what surprised me is after they keep contact and keep asking if you need assistance. Would and would continue to recommend them to anyone I know.

June 09, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Rakesh! At Greenway Ford, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that Alex and Terrel were able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, David Nelson, Director, Customer Relations

Vroot
6/05/2014

"Good recovery by management "

My consultant was just trying to make a quick buck! I won't recommend Linton to anyone I know however Brian and Lee did a great job making me feel like an important customer: I have owned ford vehicles for over ten years now and know what to expect when I walk in. Just because I look young doesn't mean I'm not wise and definitely doesn't mean I'm going to let people like Linton screw me the way he tried. The upper management team called me and spoke to me resolved all of my issues and have followed up over time. The GM even called just to wish me happy birthday which was a great personal touch that I very much appreciated. I have loved this dealership since moving to Florida in 2005 and will continue to love it because of people like Lee and Brian. As long as you have a strong management team in place who appreciate the customers coming in and continuing to invest in their product then Ford will continue to be successful and prosper. I can't thank you two gentlemen enough!

June 09, 2014

Ms. Root - I know this was a situation that took place back in 2013 and that Lee and Brian addressed all of your concerns at that time, including taking care of the issues you had with your car. We are committed to standing behind our product and doing all that we can to ensure that each client is well taken care of. Needless to say, we are sorry, and somewhat surprised, about your impression of Mr. Harris, as he typically receives glowing reviews from his clients. It is very important to us that each of our representatives communications with our clients in a professional manner. Unfortunately, communication is not always at the level we want it to be. I can assure you we understand that our success is based upon long-term relationships and not on short-term profit. Again, I'm pleased that our team was able to address your concerns and we look forward to seeing you again soon. David Nelson, Director of Customer Relations

gwendolyn1

"Totrally satisfied "

I have purchased three vehicles from Greenway Ford and Abner Jackson has been my salesperson for all of them. I have been totally satisfied with the customer service and the buying experience that I have had with each purchase.. Abner was very knowledgeable of the product. He was courteous and very patient when he went over the features and the benefits of my vehicle. Thanks Greenway Ford and Abner for a wonderful and warm experience. I will highly recommend Abner and this dealership to all my family and friends. I know they will love having Abner as a salesperson as much as I do. I always leave this dealership knowing and feeling like I got the greatest deal. You will being seeing me again soon. Thanks Abner for all your help.

June 03, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Abner and our staff were able to provide you with the knowledgeable service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Sincerely, David Nelson, Director, Customer Relations

jrosenwasser

"Rick is great!"

We have referred a number of people to Rick because he is great and treats people right. We were happy with our price and purchase and he has continued to support us with anything we need.

June 03, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review and recommendation! It is great to know that Rick was able to treat you right. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Sincerely, David Nelson, Director, Customer Relations

Melvin Hinson

"customer"

Troy Burns is a outstanding salesman very helpful and I am very glad that came there.If there was anyone else I prefer him then anyone else for help.. Thank You Troy..

Troy Burns

June 03, 2014

Melvin, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that Troy was able to help you! Thank you so much for your recommendation. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Sincerely, David Nelson, Director, Customer Relations

Reviews of Linton  Harris