Greenway Ford

9001 E Colonial Dr.,
Orlando, Florida 32817
Greenway Ford Info
About Greenway Ford

Redefining the car buying experience. Greenway Ford is Orlando's largest Ford dealership. Our full-service facility includes sales, service and collision. The master-certified technicians in our state-of-the-art Service Center have the knowledge and experience to service any make and model of vehicle, while you relax in our lounge watching TV, or surfing the internet using our complimentary Wi-Fi. Our Collision Center provides the highest quality work whether a fender bender or major repair. In our resort-style sales showroom, our courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and no-pressure sales consultants are dedicated to providing each of our guests with an exceptional experience. The selection of a new or quality pre-owned vehicle is based solely on your needs and desires. As part of the Greenway Automotive group we have unsurpassed inventory and access to 1000s of vehicles. At Greenway Ford our singular focus is you and our singular goal is your complete satisfaction. We invite you to visit us today and see for yourself how Greenway Ford is redefining the car buying experience.

About Greenway Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sonya
5/24/2015

"Great Service - Great Experience"

I purchased a 2015 Ford Focus SE yesterday and I am very pleased with my experience. My salesman, Jason Diaz, was professional, patient, and answered all of my many questions. Jason took the time to show me how to use all of the many features on my new car before I drove away. Chris Leavens was very helpful and went into great detail in explaining the finance agreement. He patiently answered all of my questions and I left his office feeling very informed.

Christine
5/20/2015

"Great service!"

My husband and I were looking for a new Ford F150. Our previous Ford truck had 225,000 miles, so we wanted to purchase another, knowing it would be just as dependable. Our sales consultant Dmitry Kazakou was very helpful. We weren't sure of all the options on the new trucks. Dmitry went out of his way to make sure we purchased the vehicle that suited us best! I would highly recommend this dealership and Dmitry!

Dmitry Kazakou

ottomotive
5/18/2015

"Great Experience!"

Had a great experience. No pressure and great service. Our Representative Fred M Diaz was with us the whole time taking care of every little question or issue we had. It was a pleasure buying our car there and it is our 5th one... If you are going to Greenway, ask for Fred Diaz!

Fred Diaz

cobra98
5/06/2015

"Insignificant spare part for a old car"

1998 Mustang SVT. I required a clutch cable retaining clip that holds clutch cable into gearbox bellhousing. A small part of little value The spare parts technician was unable to find the part on his computer system and advised that he could not supply me with one. About 10/15 minutes after my inquiry guy called back and said he located the clip on the system did not have it available but could get me one in 3 days. For apart worth less than $10. i think this is outstanding customer service . Many thanks David G Fecitt.

Spares Tec

unhappywithdealer
4/02/2015

"Horrible experiance"

I contacted this dealer about the purchase of a car, I do not live in the area of the dealer so I was unable to go to the dealer. After negotiating a price with a sales manager for over 15 hours I got a text message from him stating the car was in negotiations with someone else. I then spoke with his boss and she explained to me that he did not even tell her that I was interested in the car and did not get the price we agreed on cleared by her. They sold the car to who ever was in the dealership at that time and did not give me the opportunity to purchase the car even though I already had a deal with the sales man.

vergil
3/05/2015

"Worst Service deapartment ever."

Bought my mustang gt 3 years ago from greenway. Car makes a clunking noise every time I shift took it to Greenway twice to have it checked first they told me it is the torsion bar bushings(which does not exist on Mustangs) causing noise and was charged $120, second time I was told they are going to open the rear end it may not be covered under warranty I asked my service advisor Woody if my after market suspension parts on the car can be blamed for the issue he said NO on the phone and next day he told me that pinion ring and gears needed to be replaced and it will cost $1400 and it won't be covered under warranty because they assume I was drag racing without even checking with Ford. Had to pay $420 for the diagnosis. Took the car to somewhere else learned that nothing was wrong about my pinion gears. Learned my lesson stay away they have no idea what they are doing.

Woody

nolte88
1/27/2015

"Purchase of a Used Car"

Purchased a used 2008 Trailblazer from Abner who was extremely nice. Window motors went out in a matter of a day or two. Had them repairs and got nothing in return from Greenway. Robert Gomez and Theresa Hordge offered us 2 oil changes and a tank of gas but we do not live closeby. We spent over $350 for the repair. Won't be back to Greenway.

Robert Gomez

Ryan1112
12/18/2014

"Great recovery!"

UPDATE: Greenway Ford contacted me and the issue has been resolved. We came to a fair agreement and I am happy to say that I have ordered a new Mustang. Everyone was very professional and I had a good experience. I now recommend this dealership!!! --- I went to Greenway Ford to purchase a new Mustang. After a test drive I decided to make and order. After waiting a long time in the lobby I was made an offer on my trade that was well below the KBB value but the price of the new vehicle was acceptable so I wanted to move forward with the deal. I was give two documents that outlined the specifications and pricing which a manager and I signed. I paid a $1000.00 non-refundable deposit to order the new car. The next day I got a call from the manager saying there was a mistake and the car would cost approximately $3000.00 more than on the signed documentation. I was told that I could still order the car for the original price but it would be without my specified options. I told him this was unacceptable and they should honor the agreed upon price on the signed documents. The manager refused without any negotiation and I was refunded my deposit. As the customer I would not have the luxury of having my deposit refunded if I were to want the price changed after an agreement. I understand that mistakes are sometimes made but we had signed documentation with a monetary transaction. I would be willing to change this review if I were given a more competitive offer for my trade and/or a discount on the new car.

Michael Cramer, Shane Fish

barber90
11/07/2014

"GO somewhere else for car buying"

BS tactics, salesman strings you along, under valued our trade, theirs is at top of resale, emails sent everyday, then they asked what can they do to make a deal. Told them what I was willing to do, I went up 1000 to meet them in the middle, we where 2000.00 apart. Returned email saying great news (I would be happy). BS they did not come down and all still wanted exact same price no negotiating on their end. they never came down on the price. Don't waste your time, a lot of better dealers out there to work with.

travisebyrd
9/18/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had"

My sales consultant was Juan Mangual. I can honestly say I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. I have a lot of animosity towards car dealerships due to less than perfect (or ethical) experiences. I honestly feel Juan was honest, sincere, and followed through with what he said. Overall I’m extremely happy with my purchase and look forward to doing business with Greenway Ford in the Future. -Travis Byrd

Reviews of Jason Diaz