Greenway Ford

9001 E Colonial Dr.,
Orlando, Florida 32817
Greenway Ford Info
About Greenway Ford

Redefining the car buying experience. Greenway Ford is Orlando's largest Ford dealership. Our full-service facility includes sales, service and collision. The master-certified technicians in our state-of-the-art Service Center have the knowledge and experience to service any make and model of vehicle, while you relax in our lounge watching TV, or surfing the internet using our complimentary Wi-Fi. Our Collision Center provides the highest quality work whether a fender bender or major repair. In our resort-style sales showroom, our courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and no-pressure sales consultants are dedicated to providing each of our guests with an exceptional experience. The selection of a new or quality pre-owned vehicle is based solely on your needs and desires. As part of the Greenway Automotive group we have unsurpassed inventory and access to 1000s of vehicles. At Greenway Ford our singular focus is you and our singular goal is your complete satisfaction. We invite you to visit us today and see for yourself how Greenway Ford is redefining the car buying experience.

About Greenway Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Lincoln
6/27/2016

"Experienced and helpful salesman"

Abner Jackson was extremely helpful and friendly. His knowledge and experience were very helpful in helping us find the vehicle wee were looking for. Abner went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied and happy with our purchase.

Princess2000
6/22/2016

"Stress free great experience"

Gave the rating I did because not once did I feel pressured by the salesmen. They were very professional and customer service was excellent. Rick Jordan and Louis Whatts Also in finance Rafael very efficient and thorough.

Rafael in finance (final paperwork)

Jlowe73
6/22/2016

"The salesman was the best we have ever had."

The best dealership in orlando. The place is very clean and people friendly. The salesman jaun is the best we have ever had.we will definitely be using greenway ford from now on. This is the second car we have purchased there.

Glenn S
6/12/2016

"Successful Purchase"

Dale Agard was my salesman; he was extremely straight forward to work with, and returned every call I had in a timely manner. He presented me with a buyer's order on a vehicle that we both agreed upon, and made sure my vehicle arrived at Greenway as projected. My actual price turned out to be slightly lower than the original buyer's order. In short, Dale was as good as his word, and the experience he provided was as good as it gets. Thank you again Dale.... awesome job for me. The car is engineered so very well, too.... even better that I imagined. Overall, it was Dale's professionalism and straight talk that made the difference.

brycer
6/09/2016

"Great car buying expierence!"

I contacted Greenway Ford about a truck and Allison Leach spoke with me and answered all my questions. She invited me to come check out the truck I was interested in. When I came in I talked to Chris Leavens who made this decision and purchase simple. I will def recommend Greenway to anyone looking for a new ride!

eric santiago
6/09/2016

"The salesman was quick honest and reliable"

The experience at Greenway Ford was good. Questions were answered and the staff appeared courteous.. The only time I felt a bit pressured was during the warranty offer. Looking back maybe I would have opted for no extended warranty. But overall I am happy with my 2016 GT Stang

whatever
6/06/2016

"Great experience"

I think I should have a better deal in the car price, over all the interest rate. I still think that the 6:5%. is too high .

Delores Gilliam
6/03/2016

"Great place to buy a car"

I had a great experice while buying my car,the sales person Joe Boudreaux was very helpful and was had a lot of patience with me,I had a fixed budget to work with and he was able to help me stay in that range.I tried out 4 different cars and he took his time explaining all the differences with me.Great job Joe

JOE BOUDREAUX

kstickb
6/03/2016

"Awesome job by all!!!"

I have always heard the talk that large dealerships only treat customers like a number, but my experience with Greenway Ford and Juan Mangual was anything but that experience. He was awesome and Thomas in Finance went above and beyond any expectations that myself or my wife had. I highly recommend Greenway Ford for your car purchases.

Thomas in Finance

Swampthang42
6/02/2016

"Best Ford Dealer Around"

Everyone over there from the sales manager (Rick Roberts) to the sales rep (Rick Jordan) to the finance team, they treat you like family, really take their time and get you the best car for the best price. They also make sure you know how to use all the vehicle's features before you leave. I'Ve purchased four vehicles from them so far and would recommend them to anyone.

Rick Roberts, Ezekiel (Finance)

Reviews of Abner Jackson