Greenway Ford

9001 E Colonial Dr.,
Orlando, Florida 32817
Greenway Ford Info
About Greenway Ford

Redefining the car buying experience. Greenway Ford is Orlando's largest Ford dealership. Our full-service facility includes sales, service and collision. The master-certified technicians in our state-of-the-art Service Center have the knowledge and experience to service any make and model of vehicle, while you relax in our lounge watching TV, or surfing the internet using our complimentary Wi-Fi. Our Collision Center provides the highest quality work whether a fender bender or major repair. In our resort-style sales showroom, our courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and no-pressure sales consultants are dedicated to providing each of our guests with an exceptional experience. The selection of a new or quality pre-owned vehicle is based solely on your needs and desires. As part of the Greenway Automotive group we have unsurpassed inventory and access to 1000s of vehicles. At Greenway Ford our singular focus is you and our singular goal is your complete satisfaction. We invite you to visit us today and see for yourself how Greenway Ford is redefining the car buying experience.

About Greenway Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Hanson2016
5/30/2016

"Hanson2016"

We went in looking for a used car and left with one that day. Abner Jackson was a great help in that process. He was knowledgeable and efficient with getting us in our new car and on the road home. Best experience we have had purchasing a car, and this is our 5th purchase over the years.

fang
5/27/2016

"Excellent purchase experiemce"

Jo Boudreaux and Michelle Magyar took very good care of us. Selection process included searching for the right color with the right features and they had the car delivered the next day. Would recommend to anyone

Jo Boudreaux and Michelle Magyar

Pilk103
5/24/2016

"Selection outstanding and staff was very professional "

First time at Greenway! I was impressed with the size of the dealership and how friendly the staff was. The selection of vehicles is second to none! I was looking for a specific color and optioned F150; Greenway had 5 to pick from. Dealing with Jo Boudreaux (salesperson) was pleasant and low pressure. Buying a vehicle was actually enjoyable!! I'm now a Greenway loyal customer!

Jo Boudreaux

parkersjpsc
5/24/2016

"Best Sales Reps "

This review is for Adam Hurley. My husband and I were between the Nissan Pathfinder and Fold Explorer. We left the near by Nissan Dealership, after being handed off to three different sales reps because we informed them that "we were not buying today". The Nissan reps didn't seem to care or understand that making a 30k+ purchase is not something that we were willing to do after seeing one car, at one dealership. We pulled into Greenway Ford and were greeted by the customer service friendly staff, Adam Hurley approached us and took the time to listen to our needs, wants, and position as far as purchasing a vehicle. He showed us several cars on the lot, and had extensive product knowledge on every Ford Explorer we looked at (different years and classes). Adam took the time to show us the features and how they worked. We walked away sold on the Ford Explorer over the Nissan Pathfinder (we were really leaning towards the Pathfinder). We did not leave with our Explorer that day, because we were pretty upside down on our current vehicle. However, we will return and plan to purchase the Limited Edition, Ford Explorer this Fall (a huge up sell to the original model we went in to look at). Adam Hurley was professional, informed, personable, and exactly the sales person we wanted but did not find at other dealership. Greenway Ford has returning customers who are already looking at coming back not only for the Explorer this fall, but my husband is also talking about a an F150 (oh boy)!

Kruz
5/23/2016

"Internet search of new car dealerships for pricing & models"

I searched serveral local dealership web sites looking for different makes of new sedans eq/w driver assist options to price and compare. Out of the five dealerships I looked at and e-mailed, trying to at an idea of pricing, only Steve Oliver of Greenway Ford was willing to provide me with the information I was looking for. Further, he never pressure me to come in before my comparison of different car manufactures was completed. The other dealerships would not provide any cost information and keep insisting that I come into the dealership so they would sell me on why I should buy their car instead of my needless search of the Internet.

richard harmon
5/12/2016

"Good down to earth people"

Good people trustworthy and they stay on top of you concerned there any kind of car that you like. Also they will see your expectations of the quality of any vehicle they have in stock.

Dzmity kazakou

Pearlofagirlrn
5/09/2016

"Great car buying experience! "

Getting my first car made me a little nervous at first but the customer service made it a great experience, I was helped find a car I loved, for a price I could actually afford. 10/10

Marypat Borrero

Alexio735
5/09/2016

"Amazing Experience"

This is the Dealership if you want to get a great car at a good price. Miguel Ortiz-Aponte was the amazing sales person who listen to what I wanted it and got me the car I wanted it. Thank you Miguel you are Awesome. I recommend Greenway Ford all day every day.

Miguel ortiz

5/05/2016

"Bought used car"

Easy going, Helped answer all my questions. This is my third car purchased here. Will come back in a year or two for another vehicle. Thanks again.

Shirley S.
5/02/2016

"Awesome experience / Returning Customer"

Louis Whatts is an awesome salesman who made this painless for me. He knew what I wanted, showed me all features of the veh's and really just took care of me. I wanted to say thank you to Juan and Jose who made me feel welcomed. I also need to mention Theresa who was the one who talked me into coming in and giving them a chance and assured me that I would be happy and she was 100% right. I will be a returning customer...

Reviews of Theresa  Hordge