Gretna Auto Outlet

Gretna Auto Outlet Info

Bigler Motors

Not happy
7/28/2015

"Liars!!!! Cheats!!!! Crooks!!! Thieves!!!!"

Made a deal via phone yesterday. Drive 675 miles rd trip today and they raise the price $3000 and the interest rate 4%. They basically told me to take the deal or leave it. When I complained they told me thanks for wasting there time and called the cops!!! Worst exp ever!!!! If you go there you deserve what u get.

Brad Meriwald and his daddy

NRA_Guy
7/27/2015

"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER !!!"

They had a truck for sale I wanted to buy, went out there to look at it, and eventually they tried selling it to me for WAAAAAY too much money !!! They were willing to knock off $500 off the price.....THAT WAS IT !!! Not to mention the sales tactics and intimidation that they used via text messaging. The most unprofessional, disrespectful, dishonest pieces of garbage called "salesman" that I have EVER come across in more than 30 years of dealing with salesman. I did report them to the Better Business Bureau, but don't think it'll go far. Their vehicles are bought at auction, they get them to the dealer, do NOTHING to them & try to sell them for a HUGE profit !!! WHAT A JOKE !!! STEER CLEAR !!! Go to a "REPUTABLE" dealer like Atchley, Woodhouse, etc.

Tom Tunstall

Mary
7/17/2015

"Love our Town & Country!!"

My husband and I have 3 kids so that means lots of pick ups and drop offs for sports. We never thought we would be the type of people that own a mini-van but, you just can't argue that they are the perfect family car. We looked at a couple places and found most of them to be overpriced and didn't have that many options. We were out and about shopping and the Gretna Outlets and my husband found a van at Gretna Auto Outlet on his phone. Brad showed us a 2014 Town & Country hardly any miles. He was very polite and showed us how to work everything. The kids were in love with the dual DVD player. We had already been approved for a loan but Rob was able to beat our banks rate and gave us more than a fair amount on our trade in. After we had the deal all done, the Owner came out and thanked us for letting him earn our business. I really appreciate it when you get that kind of service!

Brad, Rob, Brian

notme
6/17/2015

"Scam job, stay away."

They are the worst place to deal with. They are harassing me with their scam artist junk mail, will not remove me from their mailing list, sending batteries in the mail. They were rude, they don't stand behind their deals, bait and switch tactics, junk auction failure vehicles.

Brian Gibbs, Rob Merwald

Jake
6/03/2015

"DO NOT TRUST! THEY SELL JUNK AND LIE ABOUT IT!"

I bought a ford F250 6.0 Powerstroke from this company. The customer service was initially good and the finance man Paul was awesome. Brad Merwald stated that the truck was checked over by Husker Diesel and that the truck had a grade A rating, which later was verified by Husker Diesel to be false, as they DO NOT inspect every truck as Brad stated, The truck looked nice, but the next day after getting it home, I noticed oil mixed in with the coolant. I called them immediately and told them the oil cooler and EGR cooler were shot and the bill was $2500. After some arguing they agreed to pay 500. I explained this was unacceptable. They came up to 850 and that was it. After getting into the repair, the heads were leaking and ended up costing near 6000 for everything. The owner goes to auctions and buys junk, pretty's it up and sells for top dollar. Most dealers would have covered this since most stand behind what they sell, except for this place. I called Husker Diesel to ask them if they in fact inspected Gretna's Diesel pickups and they stated "never." Husker Diesel was very upset about this false statement from Brad. Husker is known for quality Diesel service and Gretna is providing false info about them to sell their vehicles. That's how shady they are.

Brad Merwald, Rob Merwald

Laura86
5/19/2015

"Love my new car!"

Brad and Rob were excellent to deal with and no games. I came in with my research already done. As a single mother I appreciated the children's play room!!

Brad Merwald, Rob Merwald

jdrums0789
5/18/2015

"Horrible"

If I could rate this dealer lower, I would I had an awful experience purchasing a vehicle here. Sales staff are completely unorganized and unprofessional. Customer service after the sale is exceptionally poor. Dealer delivered the vehicle with a broken tailgate, claimed it wasnt their fault since it was sold as is. At the time when I signed the papers to purchase the vehicle, the tailgate was fully functional. Told me to take it to a local place to have it fixed, then after I did that they wanted me to drive it 2 hours back to Omaha so they could look at it. They completely stopped communicating with me. I had to resort to filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau to get a response from them. I warn any buyer considering a vehicle with Grenta Auto to expect a completely terrible experience. Horrific customer service, unprofessional attitudes, and extremely poor communication. I sincerely hope another person does not have to have such experience.

Brad Merwald, Rob Merwald, Brian Gibbs

lawnguy
5/18/2015

"Easy & Pleasant"

I own a small lawn mowing business in Omaha, NE and I was looking to expand a little by buying another truck. I am a big fan of the 5.9 diesels so I looked around online. They had a really nice 06 Dodge Ram on their website. I called my bank and got approved went out Saturday. Not only was the truck what they said it was, they were also able to beat my banks rate on financing. Brad was very helpful and answered every question I had. There was no wasting time at all and the owner came and thanked us for our business. I would recommend them for sure!

Brad Merwald, Rob Merwald, Brian Gibbs

Mo0oney
4/27/2015

"IS bad dealer !!!!"

I bought car is had problem and i told him to fix it i but there my car 1 day and he didn't do anything in the car. don't go buy car for this dealers. is bad dealers

I don't want say name

jkriverdog
4/04/2015

"If giving zero stars was an option I would have "

Stay away from these scam artists. Purchased a truck from them and it immediately started breaking down and they were very rude when I asked if them for help. Avoid them like the plague!

They all suck