Gretna Auto Outlet

Car Nation

H & H Buick GMC

Katelyn.roubal
9/26/2016

"I had an amazing expierence with this dealer. "

I loved working with this dealership when purchasing my first vehicle. They have a very laid back atmosphere and let you look without the "pushy salesman" following you around. I worked with Cole and he made the process easy and painless. This would be a great place to purchase your next car from.

Cole

maddie23
9/26/2016

"It was very Friendly "

The salesperson we worked with was very helpful and the atmosphere there was super inviting and friendly. Everybody was super nice and fast and helpful

Brad Merwald

Abracadabra
9/21/2016

"Lowest of the low."

Mitch was proficient and professional, we made an agreement. By the time the deal reached the finance table, numbers were tweaked to a total upsale of $4000 additionally. This is standard opperating procedure in used car dealerships. To be expected. Now for the fun part. Upon declining the additionals, we were brought in the main office and my personal competence and character was dirrectly attacked. The younger me would absolutely have escalated the situation. I stood my groundand kept my hands to myself, we walked away at the pre agreed upon price. Driving away my significant other explained to me the separate mind game that was played on her while I was outside. For not purchasing the cut rate warranties they were selling us, the owner/manager, with a straight face, asked her who would fix the car if we got a divorce? "My friend is a lawyer, handles more divorces than ever these days" he said. All in my absence. If the vehicle is sound or not is irrelevant, if, and only if you inspect it yourself. Pre sale inspections are not preformed here at all based on my singular experience. First review I have made in my entire life. The day these doors close for good, that will be a good day in my patience tested opinion.

Mitch

Trisha
9/17/2016

"DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!"

We were lied to the entire time! We Purchaced a vehicle and 3 weeks after the purchace it was leaking oil. We took it to greg young. They said the repairs were around $4500 We had purchaced the warrenty so things were fine right?....WRONG...They would not cover the repairs that needed to be fixed. To make a long story short we traded in the vehicle and lost over $5000 BUYER BEWARE! It took over 3 months to get our warrenty check back lol this place seriously is the worst. The really sad thing about it is my husband just found out he had a lump in his thyroid they found cancer and was removed we purched this vehicle so we would have no payments and since then we have purchaced two more vehicles and are so happy. Thank you to Huber and Nissan of omaha. Do Not buy from gretna auto outlet Worst nightmare

Denise Taylor

Happy Cna
9/16/2016

"Everyone Was So Nice"

Everybody is so nice, treat ya like family, it's a a great place to buy a car. Thanks to Rodney and Tom, they found just the right car for me.

Rob Merwald
Rodney

Dave Olson
9/15/2016

"Great Experience!"

If you are in the market for a used vehicle I highly recommend that you check out the vehicles and staff at the Gretna Auto Mall. We had looked at a lot of used vehicles and dealers in the Omaha and surrounding areas and found the best selection and staff at the Gretna Auto Mall.

Brad Merwald
Chris Stott

joe Truscott
9/05/2016

"Great experience, good deal on the right vehicle."

I stopped in to see a truck they had on the website. I was undecided and my salesman was very patient and took time to walk me through the lot and ask what I was looking for. He found me another truck that was exactly what I was looking for. They were very fair with my trade, and the guy that helped get me financing was great. I don't have perfect credit and he was able to get me a good rate and make me feel like a valuable customer. I had a much better experience than I expected. I don't think I'll ever go back to one of the big box stores. Not giving any specific names, but I tried two other dealers first whose names rhyme with Paxter and Susterior, they were super high pressure and I left both places almost disgusted by the cheesy salesman. Thanks to Gretna Auto Outlet for giving me a great experience.

Rob Merwald

zatarra25
7/23/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

We have bought two vehicles from Gretna Auto in the last few months, and both have been excellent experiences. We will be buying from here again. Mitch was our salesman on the second visit., and he was very helpful, and got us in the vehicle that we wanted.

Mitch, Tom

Peggy haase
7/07/2016

"Very helpful "

We were assisted by Mitch. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was pleasant to work with. He was very caring and made sure we were comfortable in our purchase. We would definitely recommend them to other people interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Mitch

brandon2buy
7/06/2016

"Great Customer Service"

One of the sales consultants, Chris S., was very friendly and keenly demonstrated his knowledge about the vehicle I was looking to buy. We went on a test drive, came back, inspected the vehicle, and went over any questions/concerns I had with no pressure at all. Tom T., the business manager, processed my finance paperwork efficiently, and explained everything so that I could make an informed decision about warranties, etc. From working with Tom T., I could discern that he has a dedication to his work and this dealership as I have not seen anywhere else. I'm very glad to have met Chris and Tom, as they were instrumental in my decision to buy a vehicle.