Gretna Auto Outlet

Bigler Motors

notme
6/17/2015

"Scam job, stay away."

They are the worst place to deal with. They are harassing me with their scam artist junk mail, will not remove me from their mailing list, sending batteries in the mail. They were rude, they don't stand behind their deals, bait and switch tactics, junk auction failure vehicles.

Brian Gibbs, Rob Merwald

Jake
6/03/2015

"DO NOT TRUST! THEY SELL JUNK AND LIE ABOUT IT!"

I bought a ford F250 6.0 Powerstroke from this company. The customer service was initially good and the finance man Paul was awesome. Brad Merwald stated that the truck was checked over by Husker Diesel and that the truck had a grade A rating, which later was verified by Husker Diesel to be false, as they DO NOT inspect every truck as Brad stated, The truck looked nice, but the next day after getting it home, I noticed oil mixed in with the coolant. I called them immediately and told them the oil cooler and EGR cooler were shot and the bill was $2500. After some arguing they agreed to pay 500. I explained this was unacceptable. They came up to 850 and that was it. After getting into the repair, the heads were leaking and ended up costing near 6000 for everything. The owner goes to auctions and buys junk, pretty's it up and sells for top dollar. Most dealers would have covered this since most stand behind what they sell, except for this place. I called Husker Diesel to ask them if they in fact inspected Gretna's Diesel pickups and they stated "never." Husker Diesel was very upset about this false statement from Brad. Husker is known for quality Diesel service and Gretna is providing false info about them to sell their vehicles. That's how shady they are.

Brad Merwald, Rob Merwald

Laura86
5/19/2015

"Love my new car!"

Brad and Rob were excellent to deal with and no games. I came in with my research already done. As a single mother I appreciated the children's play room!!

Brad Merwald, Rob Merwald

jdrums0789
5/18/2015

"Horrible"

If I could rate this dealer lower, I would I had an awful experience purchasing a vehicle here. Sales staff are completely unorganized and unprofessional. Customer service after the sale is exceptionally poor. Dealer delivered the vehicle with a broken tailgate, claimed it wasnt their fault since it was sold as is. At the time when I signed the papers to purchase the vehicle, the tailgate was fully functional. Told me to take it to a local place to have it fixed, then after I did that they wanted me to drive it 2 hours back to Omaha so they could look at it. They completely stopped communicating with me. I had to resort to filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau to get a response from them. I warn any buyer considering a vehicle with Grenta Auto to expect a completely terrible experience. Horrific customer service, unprofessional attitudes, and extremely poor communication. I sincerely hope another person does not have to have such experience.

Brad Merwald, Rob Merwald, Brian Gibbs

lawnguy
5/18/2015

"Easy & Pleasant"

I own a small lawn mowing business in Omaha, NE and I was looking to expand a little by buying another truck. I am a big fan of the 5.9 diesels so I looked around online. They had a really nice 06 Dodge Ram on their website. I called my bank and got approved went out Saturday. Not only was the truck what they said it was, they were also able to beat my banks rate on financing. Brad was very helpful and answered every question I had. There was no wasting time at all and the owner came and thanked us for our business. I would recommend them for sure!

Brad Merwald, Rob Merwald, Brian Gibbs

Mo0oney
4/27/2015

"IS bad dealer !!!!"

I bought car is had problem and i told him to fix it i but there my car 1 day and he didn't do anything in the car. don't go buy car for this dealers. is bad dealers

I don't want say name

jkriverdog
4/04/2015

"If giving zero stars was an option I would have "

Stay away from these scam artists. Purchased a truck from them and it immediately started breaking down and they were very rude when I asked if them for help. Avoid them like the plague!

They all suck

dabrwneyez
12/20/2014

"Excellent"

Service was excellent overall and I loved the amount of professionalism they had! Al was very nice and did everything to work with us and get us a vehicle. Love the staff as well!

Al Lewis

Hopingforthebest
10/05/2014

"Careful Here!"

They don't stand by there word here. If anyone would like me to go into detail please send me a personal message. Horrible Horrible place to buy a used car. I have NEVER bought a used car where you drive off the lot and have to put money into it the next day.

Brian Gibbs

thesonj
7/04/2014

"Class Act"

Best customer service ever! Brian went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase, highly recommend and will do business again when in need of another vehicle. The staff of the dealership went above and beyond of what I expected. I have had nothing but compliments on my new vehicle and have recommended this dealership to everyone I know. I am from Kansas and would not hesitate to go back to Nebraska to do business again.

Brad Merwald, Brian Gibbs