Gretna Auto Outlet

Good

Gretna Auto Outlet

Gretna Auto Outlet Info
About Gretna Auto Outlet

Gretna Auto Outlet is a family owned dealership that operates with your family's best interests in mind. We treat every one of our automotive customers like family. We want to make the purchase of your next car, truck, suv or van a moment you will always remember - and in a good way that new car dealers can't compete with!

About Gretna Auto Outlet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Careful Here!"

They don't stand by there word here. If anyone would like me to go into detail please send me a personal message. Horrible Horrible place to buy a used car. I have NEVER bought a used car where you drive off the lot and have to put money into it the next day.

"Class Act"

Best customer service ever! Brian went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase, highly recommend and will do business again when in need of another vehicle. The staff of the dealership went above and beyond of what I expected. I have had nothing but compliments on my new vehicle and have recommended this dealership to everyone I know. I am from Kansas and would not hesitate to go back to Nebraska to do business again.

Brad Merwald

"They were very helpful"

They were very helpful and informative with the transaction they were all very easy to work with. I am glad I found them I feel like I was given a very good deal.

Dale

"Very professional "

Very professional and they worked extremely hard on getting the vehicle that I wanted. I liked how they did not try to get me into something else just because that would be easier for them. Thank you so much for taking the time to get me into what I wanted I am very happy.

"Great Experience at Gretna Auto Outlet"

Urbano did an excellent job. Easy going and not too pushy. Everyone in this establishment was welcoming and good natured. My daughter got her first car.

"Friendly Service"

I went to the dealership not looking to buy but once there they helped me find a good deal on a car and worked with me to get into the price range I could handle.

"Happy"

I am very happy with my new truck I went in looking for an inexpensive truck with a cheap payment and I walked out with a way better deal then I expected

"Awesome guys"

Brad and Alex were so helpful they help me get exactly what I wanted and made me a good deal. I am really impressive everyone should buy a car like that

"Purchasing a Vehicle"

My husband and I were in the market for a very specific vehicle for our 16 year old son. We had been shopping for several months before we litterally stumbled upon the Gretna Auto Outlet. We found several vehicles that met the criteria we were searching for and after several tests drives we narrowed it down to a Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi. The best part of our experience however was not finding the perfect truck but in dealing with Brad Merwald our sales guy. We never once felt pressured into purchasing anything. He gave us space to look (and look), he let us test drive as many vehicles and as many times as we needed to. He made sure that whatever we needed he would get it for us. He did just that. Not only did he get us everything we wanted in the new truck he even went the extra mile of helping us surprise our son. Our son was so happy with his new truck. We couldnt be happier! Thanks Brad! Sincerely, Mat4

"Really listens"

Loved working with them. I had a monthly payment I couldn't go over and they found us a GREAT car to match our budget. I would recommend this company. They are not pushy and care about locals.

Reviews of Brad  Merwald