Guarantee Automaxx

Guarantee Automaxx
Guarantee Automaxx Info

The Used Car Factory

Consumers Auto Warehouse

"I cannot comment on the caliber of the cars, but the..."

I cannot comment on the caliber of the cars, but the caliber of the people are excellent. My girlfriend had a blowout a couple blocks before and pulled into the lot. As I was getting ready to change the tire, the guys working there jumped out, brought out a jack and tire iron and had the tire off before I could get out the spare. They took no money and were very gracious. For people with a young child, a long day and a long drive in front, it was a huge deal for us.

Owner

"Purchased a used Lexus IS250 from this dealer and I am..."

Purchased a used Lexus IS250 from this dealer and I am very happy with it, took it to Lexus dealer and they told me is well taken care for. Needs nothing and I got a great deal too. Thanks

Wahid

"Wahid's integrity and knowledge provided us with the..."

Wahid's integrity and knowledge provided us with the confidence and information we needed to buy a car that matched our highest expectation. The sales and paperwork experience was seamless and efficient. The transaction also involved trading in our car, however, the process turned out to be transparent and fair. We were done within a couple of hours and drove home in our new car. The dealership offered to complete the DMV registration and mailed us all the legal documents and Virginia tags. We are highly pleased with the exprience and recommed the dealership to others based on trust, quality and good value.

Wahid

"I purchased a truck for $12900 and everything was fine..."

I purchased a truck for $12900 and everything was fine until I gave them my money. As soon as I paid and got the truck home to MD it failed inspection, the dealership refused to assists with fixing the issues that caused me to fail and I had to put an additional $500 into the car before I could get hard tags. I didn't think that was fair to me, the dealership refused to take the truck back and refund my money within the first 30 days. Lastly Tatiana messed up my tag and registration fees which cost me an additional $180 out of pocket. Please don't buy from guarantee automaxx!!

paul, tatiana, alan

"I was in the market for a newER vehcile and visited at..."

I was in the market for a newER vehcile and visited at least 10 dealerships between Stafford and Ashland. I went to one dealership in southern Stafford and was completely turned off by the "vulture" type salesmen. Another dealership in Spotsy tried to sell me a car that was leaking massive amounts of oil and the heater coil was bad. I narrowed down my "preferred" dearships to two (Foley's Auto Sales & Guarantee Automaxx". Although Foley had/has a few decent cars, Guarantee Automaxx had a wide selection of newer/nicer cars. The salesman I was dealing with (Alan) was very friendly and knowledgeable and honest about all of the vehicles on the lot. He wasn't pushy at all. He took the time to answer all of my questions/concerns in a very professional manner. I am very pleased with my vehicle. After purchasing, I took my vehicle to my mechanic for them to conduct a 25 point inspection and everything is A-OK. I've had my Envoy for about a week now and I absolutely love it!!! I highly recommend Guarantee Automaxx to anyone seeking a quality vehicle at a very good price!! Ask for Alan or Phil (either one will take care of you).

Alan H.

"These guys will do anything to make a sale, including..."

These guys will do anything to make a sale, including lying to customers. You can tell from the other reviews that they like to lie to ease you in the moment without thinking of how the lie might affect you later. In my case - they had the guts to tell me a car was in perfect condition over the phone. I drove many MANY hours to see the car and when I got there the car was a wreck. It had 20+ cosmetic problems. The car was dirty and beat up. I ran away from this place as quickly as I could. I hope other people don’t fall for their scams.

Philip, Alan

"One of the best experiences I've ever had.. 04 Ford..."

One of the best experiences I've ever had.. 04 Ford Mustang. with the Rouch Package.. The vehicle is a dream. So happy with the financing and the pricing.. Nothing Like it! Alan And Roberto did all they can to help. My credit was shot. A repo a year ago and a forclosure 2 years ago.. and The finance director Alan kept saying" Don't worry, It's not a problem".. He then got on the phone with the banks and did his thing he was moving very fast and he still had enough time to explain everything he was doing so I was apart of the sale.. Felt great! Thanks again Guarantee Automaxx!!! You guys were great!!!

Alan

"I did pretty extensive research on cars and dealerships..."

I did pretty extensive research on cars and dealerships before purchasing a Land Rover from this Guarantee Automaxx. When I arrived on the lot, I was pleased that although it was a used car dealership, the cars seemed nicely kept and they had many luxury cars on the lot. The sales staff was friendly, and I had a pretty good experience with the sales process, right up until the paperwork was signed. There was a leak that I asked them about. The said it was AC condensation, felt the liquid myself and it was just water. I believed them, and the carfax was clean. They promised many things, such as reparing the heated seats, filling the fuel tank, cleaning up the car, filling up all fluids, before delivery. The only thing they did was cleaned the car. I even had the sales person sign the paperwork stating all of these things would be fixed before delivery, or right after. But after they delivered the car, they wouldn't return any of my calls. I brough the car in for regular maintenance service at the Land Rover Dealership only two weeks after the purchase and paid a hefty $1500 to fix the coolant system (this was what was broken, but they failed to disclose this info to me, instead saying it was AC condensation) I am certain they withheld this info to make the sale. No calls have been returned, and they have done nothing to correct the problem, or at a minimum, fix the heated seats as they promised. In total, I've paid over $3000 in repairs since the car purchase less then two months ago.

Roberto

"They actually went out of their way to find the car I was..."

They actually went out of their way to find the car I was looking for at an auction, and they still sold me the car for less than their asking price. Only downside is that the car had been wrecked previously, and they didn't point this out to me. It wasn't in the CarFax, so they may not have known. It wasn't major, but I do wish I had known.

Don't Remember