Gullo Toyota of Conroe

Fred Haas Toyota World

Fred Haas Toyota Country

Grant Bylsma
8/24/2016

"Good people makes such a difference"

I unfortunately didn't but my car here but, have used them for service several times. These guys have been so friendly each time I've been there. It's very obvious that they are a team and enjoy working together. The service is quick and first rate. I've worked with two service advisors so far and both have tried hard to be sure I'm only paying for the service I need while making me aware of other services they offer I should consider. Changed the way a feel about dealerships!

Shane, Spencer

Kelly321
8/23/2016

"Great customer service"

Gullo Toyota service team, Spencer Cannan is one of the best customer service reps I have ever dealt with. He always schedules my cars and gets them in and out quickly and efficiently. He is always kind and interested in what the issues are and has them taken care of the first time, everytime. He is a very valuable asset to Gullo Toyota. Kelly

Spencer Cannan

Darla59
8/21/2016

"Buying an SUV"

Andrew Ritter was very enjoyable and had great knowledge of his vehicles. Answered all my questions and was so helpful, he even joked some making it pleasant to buy another Toyota. Thanks Any for a sales well done. Darla Maynard

Andrew Ritter

Roman and Janet
8/16/2016

"Toyota guy"

Philip is the best in taking care of his clients and are the staff they are friendly and knowledgable. That's why I've bought 4 of my vehicles there and continue to do so

Philip and Joyce

903wendi
8/13/2016

"Best buying experience ever!"

Gullo Toyota in Conroe, Tx is the best place in my view to buy and new ride. I knew exactly what I wanted and Brock Willett went out of his way to promptly find that same car and kept in contact with every step of the way. It was all no hassle and everyone in their staff was friendly and efficient. I recommend Brock to all my friends and to anyone looking for a great car. I'll never go anywhere else!

Brock Willett

Samusa
8/12/2016

"Great customer service experience!"

I had a great experience with Gullo Toyota. My 2012 Corolla had a transmission issue. I talked with service advisor Kenny Johnson and he took care of the issue with in 48 hours. I would like to appreciate Kenny Johnson for his excellent customer service.

Kenny Johnson

Toyotagirl
7/30/2016

"Good experience "

Brandon Hunter has been my service contact the last few visits for service. He has made it all easy for me with his knowledge and help. Thank you

Brandon Hunter

Jojo2
7/26/2016

"Good Service - High Volume"

I booked a 7:00 a.m. appointment at Gullo Toyota for a couple recall items. I chose to wait even though Mason offered me free shuttle service. I planned on reading in the nice waiting area to take a break from housework. Pleasantly surprised by free coffee, bottled water, and cocoa. Gullo not stingy on air conditioning either, but once you cool down you may need a sweater or sit near the sunny window seats. Arrival to departure 3 hours.

Mason

customer
7/24/2016

"Joyce Catelan"

She's straight forward and candid about pricing. The fact that she could clearly offer a drive out price is the reason we came to the dealership to test drive the car and eventually bought it. We gave up on many other dealers who chose to be vague about price. Joyce is pleasant, efficient and service oriented (she even brought floor mat to the restaurant where we had dinner to installed them for us!) A great dealer to earn repeat businesses!

Joyce Catelan

icc_rae
7/14/2016

"Service Advisor Spencer Cannan for President!"

Spencer's customer service is impeccable! He did what he said he would do. Gullo of Conroe is lucky to call him one of your own!! Don't lose him; y'all need him.

Spencer Cannan