Gullo Toyota of Conroe

Fred Haas Toyota World

Fred Haas Toyota Country

Gene and Gloria Ping
8/31/2015

"Chad Fisher has set a new standard of excellence at Gullo."

We have been customers of Gullo Toyota since 1997 and have always received great service from both the sales and service departments. We especially were favorably impressed with our salesman, Chad Fisher, this month. He exceeded all of our usual expectations. We appreciated his genuine interest in making sure he satisfied our needs. We never felt rushed throughout the experience -- he patiently took the time to explain about the different features in the car (even helping with the Blue Tooth) and, of course, guiding us through the paperwork. We will return in another couple of years and will definitely be asking for Chad Fisher because we know his standards of excellence cannot be surpassed. And, as always, special kudos to Michael Payne for his usual dependability and always being there and making sure everything is just right!

Chad Fisher, Michael Payne

Carol's 2009 Camry
8/27/2015

"Maxine Reese makes my day! "

Every phase of my appointment went flawlessly. Maxine's the best! We bought our 2009 Camry and three other Toyotas from Gullo since 1996. This most recent visit was for a routine 5k service at 75k miles. The work was performed quickly and, as always, it was done right the first time.

Maxine Reese

Yacocars
8/26/2015

"Purchase a 2015 Corolla LE Plus"

We recently purchased a new 2015 Corolla LE Plus at Gullo Toyota of Conroe, First, we sent emails to different Toyota dealers in the Houston Area, and Gullo Toyota of Conroe gave us the BEST price. The person who helped us with the price and with the entire purchasing experience was Mr. Huy Bui, the Internet Sales Manager. He made our purchasing experience hassle-free and very smooth. By the time we arrived to the dealer, he had our car ready to go. He also helped us with our trade-in, and gave us an excellent price as well. He explained everything clearly about the documents that we were signing. In conclusion, we had a very excellent purchasing experience at Gullo Toyota of Conroe thanks to Mr. Bui,

Mr. Huy Bui

Nelson
8/22/2015

"Customer service"

I have been going to Gullo Toyota to service the Sequoia I bought them and the Tundra I bought at Fred Haas Toyota on I-45 since day one, Kenny Johnson has been the customer service person who takes care of my vehicle service jobs. He has always been very professional and became a good friend over time. I fully recommend him as the contact person to contact when you take your vehicle to Gullo Toyota.

RoyMeyer
8/07/2015

"Very disappointed with service during purchase and ever sinc"

When I bought my vehicle, I was treated disrespectfully by the salesman, but the sales manager was great and saved the deal. Since that time, I've had plenty of other issues. First, the vehicle was sold as a Certified Used Toyota, but needed a windshield to complete the certification process. The dealership said they would contact a mobile glass company to come to me and have a new windshield installed, so that I could drive the vehicle home that day. A week went by with no contact from them about the windshield. I was contacted during that first week, only to inform me there was some other work that needed to be done for the certification process, asking that I bring the truck back one week after buying it. I did, and at that time asked about my windshield. It was then that the dealership contacted a glass company. The glass company contacted me the following day and finally scheduled my windshield replacement. The windshield that Gullo Toyota paid to have put in my vehicle was a very cheaply made aftermarket windshield, which has visible warping and distortion in the glass. This glass doesn't come close to the quality of the factory windshield and thus should not be considered acceptable to certify a vehicle. Gullo Toyota should have specified to the glass company that the glass installed must be equal in quality to its factory counterpart, and should have covered the cost of that quality of glass. This should have happened without me needing to complain or even ask! Besides the windshield debacle, there was also part of the interior of the vehicle that it seems was not inspected. It's very minor, just the sleeve around the shift knob that had come unfastened from where it should be clipped in place. This allows items to be dropped down into the space below the shifter or cupholders. While it isn't a huge problem, it shows the vehicle wasn't inspected and reconditioned with the attention to detail that is commensurate with the Toyota Certified program. A much larger issue centers around the vehicle I traded in. I provided the payoff statement for the vehicle, which clearly stated the payoff quote was valid through Aug. 4 -- a full ten days after I purchased my vehicle. The dealership didn't manage to pay the vehicle off until Aug. 6, when the payoff quote was no longer valid. This resulted in me getting charged another payment for my old car, nearly two weeks (12 days to be precise) after I traded it in! I'm hopeful that contacting the dealership will result in resolution of these issues. The larger problem though, is that when a customer purchases a Certified Used vehicle, he/she shouldn't have to contact the dealership over such things. The vehicle is guaranteed to have been reconditioned to "exacting standards" by Toyota factory trained technicians. There should be no way that a vehicle leaves the lot without a factory-quality windshield (either installed or scheduled to be installed), and a part of its interior detached. Furthermore, there should never be an instance in which a trade-in is not paid off before the next payment is due, if that trade-in is accompanied by paperwork clearly stating that the payoff is valid for ten days.

Michael Forbes

jefferyshsu2010
8/05/2015

"Excellent service during and after the sell..."

I have purchased several vehicles from Gullo Toyota and have always received outstanding service. Clayton Lewis demonstrated his patience and understanding while assisting my search for my desired vehicle. His work ethic and honesty were very apparent and he made the entire process seem easy. Andrew Matteson were extremely helpful during the process of financing my newest truck. Andrew is extremely knowledgeable about his job but was able to relay information in an understandable manner. Robert Todd handled any issues that arose with the maintenance of the truck and has continued to demonstrate his devotion to customer service by maintaining communications with me to resolve any issues or questions that have since risen. Great job to you and the entire Gullo Toyota staff.

Robert Todd, Andrew Matteson

Mstewart
8/02/2015

"Service review"

I bought my vehicle here, and for warranty services to oil changes Kenny Johnson has always been very helpful and courteous! That's why I will keep coming back, thanks again!

jaguirre2209
7/31/2015

"Excellent dealer services "

Excellent service at this place, very friendly people. Deborah Cruz is an awesome seller, she provided many help to me on the transaction, thanks so much.

Deborah Cruz

penny
7/31/2015

"always feel valued and a priority "

Debby Polozola is warm and caring,if I have an appointment or not and most the time I don't. We have a couple of toyota products and would buy again.

Debby Polozola

Happy Customer
7/30/2015

"Very Happy Customer"

Brought my 2011 Sequoia in for service. Kenny Johnson is a very good service advisor. Is very friendly and knows the vehicles very well so he is able to make solid recommendations and can explain what is needed and why.