Gullo Toyota of Conroe

Fred Haas Toyota Country

Jtavera
9/23/2016

"Extended warranty"

Hey Mr Grant on financial I'm still waiting for your call about my windshield. Is been more then a week. You say "I will call you right back" still eating for your call You know when you told me about the extended warranty I say yes. No questions asked First they did not cover my rim Second they don't want to cover my windshield. I drove from Dallas to Conroe tx to do business with you. But this is real bad customer service Juan tavera Dallas Texas

Mr Grant.

Miller0105
9/11/2016

"The Best! "

Huy Bui and Phillip Sharp are the best! They are so interested and involved in truly finding a deal that will work best for you and your family! You can't go wrong at Gullo Toyota!

Huy Bui
Philip Sharp

sasha s kibodeaux
9/01/2016

"Quick and friendly service"

Mr. Huy Bui was our sales rep. Even from the beginning when I was emailing and requesting quotes, his responses were fast and polite. He gave us a great deal on a 2017 toyota camry. The finance guys we spoke to I believe Paul was one of them and I can't remember the name of the other guy but they were nice and fast as well. I got out of there in under 3 hours with my brand new car. They even set up my oil change for me without me even asking. It was a great experience. I even got to return my rental car at the location so that i didn't have to travel to return it at a different location. They for sure took great care of us. I would recommend using them. They have a great inventory of cars and so it made it easy for us. They answered all of our questions and took really great care of us while there. They even gave my 2 year old a coloring book so that she had something to do while we waited.

Huy Bui
Scott Kleist

Austin
8/27/2016

"Easy process; Michael Forbes is the sweetest guy"

We drove 3 hours from Austin to buy a 2003 4Runner that we found online. Before departing, we contacted Michael Forbes at the dealer and asked if our daughter from Texas A&M could come test drive it. No problem! She said Michael was the "sweetest man in the world" and she was happy with the car. She also said a lot of people wanted to look at the car, so we asked Michael if there was any way to hold it for us while we drove from Austin. With a $500 deposit, which we would get back if we didn't buy the car!, the car was there when we arrived. Michael took us for a test drive, led us to the finance department, detailed the car, and we were done within 2 hours. Everyone was polite, not pushy, and professional. Easiest car purchase I've ever made.

Michael Forbes

suvmom
8/26/2016

"Quick and easy!"

Brock Willett was very helpful and knowledgable when we recently bought our 4 Runner. His customer service was excellent. We spoke on the phone, went over to Gullo Toyota, and drove away with our new car within a short amount of time. Everyone was very friendly and courteous. We spent some time with Joyce Castelan, also, and she was extremely friendly and helpful reviewing all our options with us. We will definitely go back to GULLO Toyota when we purchase our next car!!

BROCK WILLETT, JOYCE CASTELAN, GREAT FINANCE GUY FROM MADISONVILLE(VERY HONEST).

Grant Bylsma
8/24/2016

"Good people makes such a difference"

I unfortunately didn't but my car here but, have used them for service several times. These guys have been so friendly each time I've been there. It's very obvious that they are a team and enjoy working together. The service is quick and first rate. I've worked with two service advisors so far and both have tried hard to be sure I'm only paying for the service I need while making me aware of other services they offer I should consider. Changed the way a feel about dealerships!

Shane, Spencer

Kelly321
8/23/2016

"Great customer service"

Gullo Toyota service team, Spencer Cannan is one of the best customer service reps I have ever dealt with. He always schedules my cars and gets them in and out quickly and efficiently. He is always kind and interested in what the issues are and has them taken care of the first time, everytime. He is a very valuable asset to Gullo Toyota. Kelly

Spencer Cannan

Darla59
8/21/2016

"Buying an SUV"

Andrew Ritter was very enjoyable and had great knowledge of his vehicles. Answered all my questions and was so helpful, he even joked some making it pleasant to buy another Toyota. Thanks Any for a sales well done. Darla Maynard

Andrew Ritter

Roman and Janet
8/16/2016

"Toyota guy"

Philip is the best in taking care of his clients and are the staff they are friendly and knowledgable. That's why I've bought 4 of my vehicles there and continue to do so

Philip and Joyce

903wendi
8/13/2016

"Best buying experience ever!"

Gullo Toyota in Conroe, Tx is the best place in my view to buy and new ride. I knew exactly what I wanted and Brock Willett went out of his way to promptly find that same car and kept in contact with every step of the way. It was all no hassle and everyone in their staff was friendly and efficient. I recommend Brock to all my friends and to anyone looking for a great car. I'll never go anywhere else!

Brock Willett