Gullo Toyota of Conroe

Fred Haas Toyota Country

Amazon777
5/26/2016

"Family with no hassle "

This experience was answered prayer without a doubt. In the past purchasing vehicles has been a nightmare but this was definitely a dream come true.

Chase Huber

erica
5/19/2016

"stay away"

People are dishonest and not trained well. Labor is $120.00 an hour new battery with labor is $403.00 They try but fail. They make mistakes billing, service reps lie about repair importance.. Been there several times of 2 years doesn't change. Stay away

mason, cashier, fred,tony,ken

maroondawg67
5/12/2016

"Very Quick Time of Standard Service"

Had my 2015 Highlander in for 25K Service (tire change and safety check-up) with a prior appointment. I was actually out in 20 minutes! Best time ever. Great job.

Kenny Johnson

MB
5/10/2016

"Great service and experience!"

I recently purchased a certified 2013 Toyota Tundra from Gullo Toyota in Conroe, Texas. My sales associate, Chase Grice, greeted me immediately when I arrived and made my experience a pleasure. He made the purchasing process very simple and hassle free. He also followed up with me after the purchase via phone and email. I highly recommend Chase Grice and Gullo Toyota to anyone in the area who is looking to purchase a vehicle.

Chase Grice

Jim and Janet

"Great Experience!!!"

Although we have bought at least 20+ cars over the years, this car buying experience definitely rates an A+! Since it was our first time at this dealership, we really lucked out in having by far the BEST salesman ever---despite purchases made in multiple states and multiple dealerships!! Andy Ritter was by far the most knowledgeable, patient, personable, and accommodating salesman we have ever worked with. When we arrived we were 90% sure we would get another car/brand, but wanted to check out the Toyota Highlander Limited "just in case". Numerous questions and several test drives later, we switched our choice to the Highlander. One week later, as our euphoria over this car increases daily, we are so grateful that Andy Ritter had the patience and knowledge to allow us to make the correct choice for us. Car was delivered to us in immaculate condition with all that we requested done. Andrew Matteson was also excellent and made completing the purchase an informative and pleasant transaction.

Andy Ritter, Andrew Matteson

ddavis

"Car Purchase"

Andrew Ritter did a nice job and made buying a vehicle a pleasant experience. We had some extras installed on the car and he took care of providing a loaner car and kept us apprised of the progress.

Andrew Ritter

TJ
5/09/2016

"Great saleman, great service"

Brock Willett is an excellent salesman and an exception people person who went above and beyond to get the perfect car from me. It was not an easy task but his constant effort and assurance kept me from worrying about things that was out of my control. It was the best service I have received in my 40 years of buying cars. I would drive 4 1/2 hours again to do business with Brock and Gullo Toyota of Conroe. Thank you for making this a great experience and magically finding my perfect car in such a short time.

Brock Willett

chery99
5/08/2016

"excellent"

i recently purchase a 2016 toyota 4runner sr5 premium. andy made it possible by securing the vehicle with the exact details and the price that i wanted. i couldn't be happier with my purchase. alec barker was very professional in helping me on the finance side, no pressure at all! will soon be a repeat customer for sure!!!

Andrew Ritter & Alec Barker

astroautoglass
5/07/2016

"Great Customer Service"

I recently purchased a certified 2012 Toyota Tundra from Gullo Toyota in Conroe, Texas. My sales associate, Ryan McCullough, greeted us immediately when we arrived. He made the purchasing process very simple and hassle free. He also followed up with us after the purchase via phone and email. I highly recommend Ryan and Gullo Toyota to anyone in the area who is looking to purchase a vehicle.

Ryan McCullough

Megan Blakeway
5/06/2016

"Andrew & Chase"

I recently purchased a 2015 scion frs and I couldn't be happier with my purchase! As a lady coming into a dealership full of men they made me feel so comfortable and there was no pressure to buy. Thanks guys for getting me into my first sports car!

Andrew Ritter and Chase