Gullo Toyota of Conroe

Fred Haas Toyota Country

dallas
3/26/2015

"satisfying "

I believe the service representative was Kenny Johnson. I appreciate his attentiveness to check for recalls on my vehicle and notify me of his findings. I also appreciate his offer to wash the vehicle with the oil change and tire rotation. Thanks and see you soon for the recall.

kenny johnson

vburd
3/24/2015

"Great Dealership for service and sales"

Kenny Johnson is efficient, friendly, knowledgeable and always very helpful whenever we take the car in for service. You can call the day before you need to have the vehicle serviced and they get you in and out very quickly when we take the car in early in the morning. Everyone at the dealership is extremely friendly and helpful. This is the 5th vehicle I have purchased from them.

Kenny Johnson

smartshopper
3/17/2015

"Great new car buying experience"

Joyce Castelan was the sales person I used in helping me find and purchase a new Highlander XLE. I had asked for price quotes from about a dozen other Toyota dealers in the East Texas area, and Joyce gave me the best price quote up front for the exact Highlander XLE I was looking for. Many of the other Toyota dealers only wanted to try and sell me one of the Highlanders they currently had in stock, but Joyce took the time and effort to find the Highlander with the exact accessories I was looking for, and was able to get it to their dealership within about a week. She was very helpful and stayed in contact with me by e-mail on a continuing basis until I took delivery. Gullo Toyota has a motto that they "Treat You Like Family", and my experience with them would certainly verify that.

Joyce Castelan, David Hite

Erike1
3/11/2015

"Buying My New Tacoma was such a Nice Experience!!!"

This is my second Toyota I have purchased from Gullo Toyota this year 2015, with Huy Bui as my salesperson. He did such an AWESOME job selling my daughter her new Highlander that I had to come back and buy my Tacoma from him and Gullo Toyota. You guys are the best!!!!

Huy Bui

JIMBOI
3/06/2015

"Good experience purchasing new Tacoma"

David Marks did a very good job helping us through the process of purchasing a new Tacoma. Everyone we dealt with on the sales floor was helpful, friendly, and if they did not have an answer to a question, they found someone to ask and got back with us.

Michael Payne, Joan Leslie

genevaaa
3/05/2015

"Prefect :)"

Michael Forbes was very helpful, he wouldn't stop until I was satisfied. Best part of all, he acknowledged my Christianity. Best Dealer I every had. :)

Michael Forbes

CM
3/05/2015

"Easy new truck purchase"

Kevin Glenn was very helpful when I was looking for a new truck. Very knowledgeable and attentive. It was a very pleasant experience. I will definitely be back in the future.

Kevin Glenn

Sghicks
2/17/2015

" .service department"

Spencer Cannan was very courteous and attentive. He is a new hire and is a real asset to the Gullo team. He kept me updated throughout the service prioress and was very accommodating. Definitely a keeper.

Spencer Cannan

ltucker5565
2/15/2015

"Very thorough!"

I just wanted to say Brian Hopper was very attentive, quick and accommodating to me even though it was an extremely busy time. He was also very thorough and gave me a list of things to do in a priority listing. Awesome job! I couldn't ask for more! Thank you!

The cashier was very friendly!

Nancy
2/15/2015

"Thanks!"

Kenny Johnson is great to work with and always remembers my name. Kenny knows I have to watch every penny. so he guides me to take care of most important things first and lets me know what I can wait to take care of the next time. He's a great hugger, too!

Kenny Johnson