Gullo Toyota of Conroe

Fred Haas Toyota World

Fred Haas Toyota Country

Whiskerpaws123
6/26/2016

"Chase Grice and Andy did a terrific job!"

Chase Grice helped us in the purchase of a 2014 Camry just a few days ago. Excellent! He.explained details thoroughly and was very courteous! Andy was excellent as well! Thank you for the overall experience.

Chase Grice and with Andy

CFSG
6/24/2016

"Great buying experiencce"

I needed a new vehicle and had done a lot of shopping and visiting with other dealers. Joyce Castelan was amazing! She sat down and went over each model (Highlander) and options as well as discussed the different pricing options. She was not pushy and did not hound my husband and I into buying. The overall experience was quick and easy. I highly recommend Gullo Toyota of Conroe.

Joyce Castelan

PETE MORALES
6/22/2016

"New Vehicle Purchase "

I have bought many vehicles over the years, this has to be the best experience I've ever had. I will buy all my future Toyota from Gullo Haas Toyota.

Phillip Sharp & Chase Grice

Turtle
6/22/2016

"Fast, efficient, courteous,personal service"

Stacey was my contact and I was pleased with her person, presence, and directions. Service was prompt and thorough, a timely manner. Thank you. Elinor

Stacey

JoshConroe
6/16/2016

"Great car buying experience"

After searching for a Hyundai Sonata for a few weeks, we had every car salesman you can think of. Some were very pushy, some wouldn't let us leave, and others ignored us. After noticing a good price at Gullo Toyota Conroe, we decided to stop by. Jarren McCartney was our salesman. Even with only recently getting hired at this dealership, he was a great help with our car search. In comparison to the 6 other salesman all over houston, he was hands down the best. His sales manager Michael Payne was also great in answering more specific questions relating to this buy. They didn't hound us to buy quick, they didn't bash other dealerships, and they were understanding in the fact that we weren't looking to buy a Toyota. Instead, they focused on being kind, courteous, and patient in making the sale that best fit us. Thank you Gullo Toyota of Conroe

Jarren McCartney

Joe Dixon
6/15/2016

"Good Service"

I appreciate the way that Gullo is managed and the expertlevel of service provided - at acceptable pricing. Kenny Johnson is efficient and shows a great deal of care toward his customers.

Kenny Johnson

Phyllis
6/06/2016

"Satisfaction Guaranteed"

Kenny Johnson has always provided excellent service for my husband and me with our many Toyota models. Kenny is the epitome of what service is all about!

Kenny Johnson and Spencer

Silvia Marquez
6/03/2016

"Great customer service !"

Went looking for a car so bless to have found Gullo Toyota. would definitely highly recommend to anyone. As well as our salesman Kevin Glenn young man was so charismatic and helpful. He surely knows what he was doing and never a frown on his face. Love this place got a good deal a car I wanted very satisfied. Go ahead and make this your next car shopping stop.

KEVIN GLENN

Amazon777
5/26/2016

"Family with no hassle "

This experience was answered prayer without a doubt. In the past purchasing vehicles has been a nightmare but this was definitely a dream come true.

Chase Huber

erica
5/19/2016

"stay away"

People are dishonest and not trained well. Labor is $120.00 an hour new battery with labor is $403.00 They try but fail. They make mistakes billing, service reps lie about repair importance.. Been there several times of 2 years doesn't change. Stay away

mason, cashier, fred,tony,ken