Gullo Toyota of Conroe

Fred Haas Toyota Country

genevaaa
3/05/2015

"Prefect :)"

Michael Forbes was very helpful, he wouldn't stop until I was satisfied. Best part of all, he acknowledged my Christianity. Best Dealer I every had. :)

Michael Forbes

CM
3/05/2015

"Easy new truck purchase"

Kevin Glenn was very helpful when I was looking for a new truck. Very knowledgeable and attentive. It was a very pleasant experience. I will definitely be back in the future.

Kevin Glenn

Sghicks
2/17/2015

" .service department"

Spencer Cannan was very courteous and attentive. He is a new hire and is a real asset to the Gullo team. He kept me updated throughout the service prioress and was very accommodating. Definitely a keeper.

Spencer Cannan

ltucker5565
2/15/2015

"Very thorough!"

I just wanted to say Brian Hopper was very attentive, quick and accommodating to me even though it was an extremely busy time. He was also very thorough and gave me a list of things to do in a priority listing. Awesome job! I couldn't ask for more! Thank you!

The cashier was very friendly!

Nancy
2/15/2015

"Thanks!"

Kenny Johnson is great to work with and always remembers my name. Kenny knows I have to watch every penny. so he guides me to take care of most important things first and lets me know what I can wait to take care of the next time. He's a great hugger, too!

Kenny Johnson

Honda201
2/14/2015

"Best car buying experience!"

My salesperson Bui was straightforward and to the point. He was also very knowledgeable about his products and was able to answer every question and concern. Hospitality at the dealership was excellent as well. Service was great and made my out of state purchase a breeze. Shame on you Toyota dealers in Louisiana. Gullo Toyota should be the protege for all Toyota dealers. Thanks Hui Bui we look forward to buying from you again!!

Huy Bui

ecassidy
2/14/2015

"Gullo is my dealer for life"

I've had an incredible service relationship with Gullo Toyota for years. After shopping around for my latest new vehicle and having bad experiences at several other dealerships, I was thoroughly impressed with the friendly, helpful, and no-pressure service I received at Gullo. I bought my new car from them and now return to them for all my service needs. All the personnel I've worked with in both sales and service, especially my service liaison Kenny Johnson, have been unfailingly kind, reliable, and trustworthy. I'm confident that I will never feel the need to visit another dealership.

Kenny Johnson

VR
2/11/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Thank you Brian Hopper! You're very attentive and you explained everything so I could understand. You also told me my car had a recall and you arranged everything for me to go again. Excellent service.

Brian Hopper

jeffmorris
2/09/2015

"Great service departmetn"

Great dealership for sales and service. I have recommended this dealership to many friend. Taking our Toyota FJ Cruiser back to this dealership for all of its service is our plan.

Debby, Polozola

Al Haynes
2/07/2015

"New Vehicle Purchase at Gullo Toyota "

A simply pleasurable experience buying a new vehicle. Our sales person, Joyce Castelan went above and beyond to earn our trust and business. She worked hard to obtain the vehicle we were interested in, while staying a step or two ahead of the competition. In no way could we beat the deal and service rendered by Joyce, and the friendly staff at Gullo Toyota. Buying a car can be quite a tedious task, but Joyce made this experience very pleasant! Thanks again Joyce!!

Joyce Castelan