Gullo Toyota of Conroe

Gullo Toyota of Conroe

Gullo Toyota of Conroe Info

Fred Haas Toyota World

Fred Haas Toyota Country

"Brian Hopper is great to work with"

Great service! Had 30,000 miles service and it was done in a timely manner and Brian hopper was great to work with, he is very helpful.

Brian hopper

"Brian Hopper - Excellent Customer Service"

October 22, 2014 Subject: Service Review for Gullo Toyota - Brian Hopper Brian Hopper has made our 2013 Toyota Camry service experience especially rewarding. He is everything you would want in an auto service customer representative. He is friendly, available, knowledgeable, efficient, and best of all, he goes out of his way to make sure you are satisfied with the service experience at Gullo Toyota. Brian has personally researched answers to questions about our Camry that most customer service reps would have dropped. For example, when our new Camry’s garage door opener system failed to operate our home garage door opener, he researched and found that our home garage door opener was outdated and would not interface with the Camry opener system. He did additional research and found a company and interface unit that could be added to our home garage door opener system to make it compatible with the Camry’s garage door opener system. He gave us the name, address, phone number and part number that would make our garage door opener system function properly with the Camry. We followed his directions and recommendations and solved the home garage door opener problem. More recently, he provided timely service oversight in the order and replacement of a rear seat back cover of our Camry that was gaping open. He ordered the part for repair of the seat back cover and informed us of its arrival at Gullo. We had a medical appointment at 1:00 pm. in The Woodlands on October 13 so he scheduled the service appointment for 9:00 am. on that day and worked with the technician to replace the seat back cover in time for us to travel to the appointment without requiring a loaner auto. That is excellent service! Carla & Thomas McAdams

Brian Hopper

"Wow! That was easy!"

What a great experience! I made the appointment the day before, got there at the appointed time and the job was done in less than 45 minutes! Thanks Kenny Johnson!!

Kenny Johnson

"CAME ON BACK,CAME ON BACK"

really appreciate the personal service I received from Kenny Johnson. as I would expect, really great service from a great dealer thank again from a happy prius owner.

Kenny Johnson

"One happy customer!"

It was a pleasure working with Christian Warren at Gullo Toyota! He was extremely professional & friendly. The work done was exceptional and completed in a timely fashion. Thank you Christian for making what could have been a very stressful situation bearable......

Christian Warren

"First Service Appointment on Car"

It was quick, efficient and they had me in and out of there in no time. Definitely returning for service at Gullo Toyota of Conroe. Maxine Vanderwall is so helpful and friendly. She quickly re-scheduled my appointment when traffic was going to make me late for my original appointment. She took the time to explain all of what they were going to do to my car and then afterward explained what was done. She is awesome!

Maxine Vanderwall

"Trustworthy Dealership!!!"

I purchased my Rav4 at Gullo about two years now and have done all myservices there. Not only because am on warranty but for the excellence customer service they offer not limited to the minivan that takes me to work which is so convenient to be able to drop my car off and still get to work on time and also be picked up and knowing that my car will be taken care of. We always here horror stories of dealerships ripping people off and so costly well I will tell you I recently had a tune up done there and my tires changed and my sales rep (I shouldn'y even call him a sales rep) he is like my agent Brian Hopper kept me updated on all the prices and promotions available was able to save me money. He sent me a list of all that needed to get done and gave me time to talk it over with my spouse. I shopped around too while at it and I realized I was getting the best deal with excellent and trustworthy customer service from Gullo. All their agents are willing to help you and am glad they make it a one on one person experience you always get to go back to the same person as you build a relationship. Brian Hopper is very professional and knowledgeable and very helpful.

Brian Hopper

"First time to visit Gullo Yoyota"

I was greeted by Maxine Vanderwall when I arrived for my appointment. She was very friendly & new her job very well. She kept me informed of the progress. I was in & out in a reasonable length of time & was satisfied with the work.

Maxine Vanderwall

"30 thousand mile service"

I bought my 2013 tundra from Gulllo Toyota and couldn't be happier with it. It is my second Tundra I have owned and Gullo has done all the maintenance on both of them. I take it to Debby Polozola when ever it needs service. She has always been great and helpful on anything I need. I'm sure all the service staff is great there I just like to work with her when I go in. Please keep up the good work.. Thanks

Debby Polozola

"this was not my typical car buying experience!"

ask for Alec Barker; he is very competent, friendly, sincere and just a nice young man trying to give the best possible customer service that he can! The Gullo dealership is indeed a "family" atmosphere. Scott Kleist in finance is also a very nice person. When I was asking my "stupid questions", Scott gave me his full attention and explained everything to me: often more than once.