Gullo Toyota of Conroe

Fred Haas Toyota World

Fred Haas Toyota Country

farsider3000
12/18/2014

"Highly recommended and worth the drive from Houston!"

I had a bad experience at a Houston dealer and called Gullo Toyota of Conroe not thinking they would be able to locate a 2015 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4x4 in magnetic gray. They located the exact vehicle and we agreed to a price on the phone. Excellent trade, financing and delivery experience. The best part was that I only spent about one hour at the dealer and that included them providing me with an offer for my trade and signing all paperwork and inspecting my new vehicle. Highly recommended.

Jordan Kocinski

martha
12/16/2014

"GREAT!!!!!!"

Excellent service from everybody, willing to help you since you arrive in the driveway, they are always friendly, especially Debby Polozola, she is always smiling telling you all you need to know!!!!

Debby Polozola

Jack_E_Smith
12/10/2014

"Service Maintenance"

This was my second trip for Service Maintenance and on both trips, Kenny Johnson waited on me. I am very pleased with the service that I received and on both trips, my vehicle was serviced within 30 minutes. Kenny is a highly professional employee and answered all my questions as well as he explained what maintenance would be performed on my vehicle. I am impressed with Gullo Toyota and their team.

Kenny Johnson

BigEmory
12/04/2014

"Treated like I was hometown folk..."

After months of searching , I found the vehicle I wanted and it was at Gullo Toyota...Scott Payne went above and beyond in his attempt to make my entire experience as good as it was. All the way from North Carolina Scott and his team at Gullo made our cross country purchase as comfortable as if it was right next door. Really appreciate working with someone that is committed to full service , especially from such a great distance. Thanks Scott and Gullo Toyota! Mitch Watson Reidsville, No. Carolina.

Loan Dinh
12/03/2014

"Excellent Service "

The dealer and dealership had excellent service as well as being helpful to the consumers. I would highly recommend my friends and family to this dealership in the future!

clb7122
11/30/2014

"Busiest Day"

I want to thank Gullo and Brian Hopper for taking care of my care on one of the busiest days for the year. I got back into town and realized that my state inspection was due and I was going to be traveling to visit my elderly mother and needed it done. Brian took care of me right away and apologized for the the wait due to how busy they were. That really impressed me. The wait was not that bad since they have two waiting areas and both are very comfortable, especially being able to use their WiFi. I have always had excellent service from Gullo in the past, but am more so impressed with my service writer Brian Hopper and the efficient manner in which I am taken care of. Thanks for being a great dealership and and excellent service department.

Brian Hopper

Sarah Green
11/26/2014

"Always a good experience!"

I get service done on my car at Gullo, and I am always in and out of there. Always a fast and smooth experience with great customer service. I recommend Braden Austin for any help you need! He offers great service.

Braden Austin

ajortiz
11/22/2014

"Great Customer Service"

Everyone was friendly! They offerered me cioffee, and I felt right at home. They got me in very quickly even though I arrived 3 hours earlier than my appointment..

Debby polozola

elizondoroy17
11/20/2014

"Awesome Customer Service by Maxine Vaderwall"

I recommend taking your vehicle to Gullo as Maxine Vanderwall is the best! and Customer Service is great from all in her department. Sincerely, Roy

Maxine Vanderwall

matt.sadeghi
11/13/2014

"Great Deal - Great Costumer service"

After some bad experiences, I found Gullo Toyota Conroe. I bought a 2015 highlander and They gave me the incredible price. I experienced easy negotiation. our sale consultant was Chase Grice and he did a great job.he was knowledgeable and efficient. our finance manager was Kirk King. He, also did a great job in helping me with all my questions regarding the finance and extended warranty. He was so smart and patient. I believe that Mr. Gullo gather an excellent team over there. they were also very good in not trying to push other options that I was not interested in. I really appreciated that. I like that he knew what I wanted and focused just on that. Other dealers like to push unnecessary options to make more money, but not Gullo Conroe. I highly recommend buying your next car from them.

Chase Grice, Kirk King