Hagerstown Honda

John Williams

Kyle Wilson, Sales Associate, Hagerstown Honda

Kyle Wilson

April 22, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience "

- bo.burns

Jason Smith didn't just try to sell, he listened to our needs to have me drive away in the right vehicle for us. I would return to him and Hagerstown Honda again. They go above and beyond with customer service.

April 21, 2017

"Happy Honda Owner!"

- kbrown

Jason was very helpful and knowledgeable about the new CRV. He spent a great deal of time answering my questions, as well as asking me questions, to make sure I got exactly what I wanted and needed! Jason went over every detail of the CRV so I understood how every option worked before I headed home. This isn't my first Honda and my experiences at Hagerstown Honda are always great.

April 21, 2017

"Amazing Experience"

- mmason1

My experience with Hagerstown Honda and staff was nothing short of amazing. So glad I keep coming back! Jason Smith was extremely friendly and had my best interests at all times. I would definitely come back again and again!

New 2016 Honda Civic, $20685