Hagerstown KIA

10307 Auto Place,
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740
Hagerstown KIA Info
About Hagerstown KIA

At Hagerstown Kia, we go out of our way to make the car buying process as easy as possible for you. We want you to feel comfortable and not pressured while you're at our Kia dealership in Hagerstown. It's our goal to help you find the vehicle that's right for you. We have a great selection of new Kias, including the Rio, Forte, and Sorento. In addition, our inventory of certified and pre-owned vehicles can't be beat. We are conveniently located for Hagerstown Kia customers and our website allows you to get driving directions from your home to our dealership. Come in today and let us help you find a new car, truck, or SUV.

About Hagerstown KIA Learn More

• Kia Authorized Parts and Accessories Store
Mmmoriarty
4/19/2016

"Great salesman "

Hagerstown Kia always has great sales representatives. You never feel pressured to make a certain decision. Mike did a great job advising us and even looking up consumer ratings online for our Kia Soul.

love my kia
4/17/2016

"Love the Service"

I came to this dealership for a recall on my Sorrento 2011, oil change, and to fix my A/C. I was there a couple of hours but the service was fantastic. Before any repairs where done I was updated with price and verified that I wanted to continue with service. JR was very helpful with the wait time and keeping me updated. While waiting I did go look at the 2016 Forte, ended up buying the black one and received excellent service with Jason. The trade in was higher than I expected, and really happy on my purchase.

JR Dunkin

NikG
4/15/2016

"Very nice people"

I live two hours away and agreed on the price over the phone. Drove to their dealership, traded my car in, and got an excellent service. Would recommend these guys anytime.

FirstTimeBuyer
4/02/2016

"Courteous, friendly service. Not aggressive or pushy."

Stopped in to look at a Kia Sportage as the vehicle had great reviews on Edmunds. Wasn't expecting to purchase a vehicle that day, but was in the market and had been researching. Alan was very courteous and friendly. We chatted - he listened to what I was interested in, showed me a few options and we took a few test drives. Aggressive sales people turn me off, but because of the laid back attitude, I decided to make a purchase. Alan was very patient with me and when I made my decision, he walked me through everything.

Mhollen
4/02/2016

"Pleasant and easy"

Mike worked with or schedule. He offered to bring the car to my wife's place of employment I felt no pressure and Mike made sure that I understood all about leading. Excellent experience

Shawnb15
3/31/2016

"great service"

Had a really great salesman he was eager to help and answered any question I had and tried to really take care of me. Highly recommended dealer ship and salesman

Sedonaguy
3/30/2016

"Joe Allen was tops"

Joe Allen is the man to beat. This young man worked us a deal that was tops and went out of his way to come in on his day off to make it happen. Thanks Joe you made our purchase painless. Management and finance worked at lightening speed to get us in and out effortlessly. Enjoying our new Sedona.

Joe Allen

Fancy Nancy
3/28/2016

"Excellent customer service."

Alan Shoup was friendly, attentive, and very knowledgable. He spent the whole day with my sister and I, answering our questions, doing all the paper work, and ran a background report on the car I was interested in, to assure me it was not in a flood or accident. I would not only recommend Hagerstown Honda to friends and family; I would also recommend they ask for Alan Shoup. Thank you, Nancy Rutkowski Quality of work was 5 stars. I can't get the 5th star to highlight.

Pat
3/24/2016

"Great experience and a very personable salesman"

I have dealt with Hagerstown Kia before and I knew exactly what I wanted. I always dealt with Rick Whittington before but he had moved to another area. I made an appointment with Frankie Baliga after a phone call. He was very knowlegable and very personable. My experience getting this vehicle was very pleasing and easy. He has left me know if I have any problems just give him a call.

Frankie Baliga

Lesliewolff85
3/18/2016

"Great Experience Again "

Purchased another vehicle from the team at Hagerstown Honda/Kia. Jason our sales guy was fantastic. Never missed a beat and got me into my choice vehicle. The finance team was amazing, answering about a million questions and being very patient and understanding of our needs. The whole team in Hagerstown did a super job and I couldn't be more impressed with the level of service and support they extended to us. Thanks so much guys for everything. Will definitely be back again.

John and Finance Team