Hagerstown KIA

10307 Auto Place,
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740
Hagerstown KIA Info
About Hagerstown KIA

At Hagerstown Kia, we go out of our way to make the car buying process as easy as possible for you. We want you to feel comfortable and not pressured while you're at our Kia dealership in Hagerstown. It's our goal to help you find the vehicle that's right for you. We have a great selection of new Kias, including the Rio, Forte, and Sorento. In addition, our inventory of certified and pre-owned vehicles can't be beat. We are conveniently located for Hagerstown Kia customers and our website allows you to get driving directions from your home to our dealership. Come in today and let us help you find a new car, truck, or SUV.

About Hagerstown KIA Learn More

• Remodeled Customer Lounge
  • Complimentary Keurig Beverages
  • Childrens Toybox
  • Large screen Satellite TV
  • Kia Authorized Parts and Accessories Store
Lonce
4/15/2015

"Great experience, great and genuine salesman"

Had a great experience shopping for a new used car. Went to a bunch of dealers and used car lots but hands down Kia Hagerstown and my sales guy, Justin Blake were stars. From the start to the end. Helpful, always available, genuine, but not pushy. Justin was great to work with, made you feel comfortable, didn't waste your time, he is a real car guy but when questions came up he didn't know something he hunted down an answer. Was also straight forward and helpful during the price negotiation as well. Just a sincere, nice guy -- ask for him by name. The rest of the staff was great, Jon in finance and the sales manager too. Love my car, would definitely go back. If I had any reservations it would be that I felt that their warranty was a bit skimpy -- 1K miles 1 month. Went to several other places that backed their cars up with as much as 6 months/6K miles. But that was not because of Justin., he was great.

The sales manger (can't remember name but very nice) and Jon the finance guy, new guy.

terry&beth
4/11/2015

"Amazing, honest salesman!!!"

We actually meant to go to the Honda dealership but accidentally pulled into the KIA lot. We were met by Justin Blake. Justin was very helpful, never pushy & I really appreciated that he did not act like he knew everything. When I asked him a question he didn't know the answer to he told me right then that he wasn't sure but he would find out the answer from someone who did know. WOW an honest car salesman!!! I was very could not be happier with my purchase, I love my SUV and the price was really good. The entire experience was pleasant and I would recommend Justin & Hagerstown KIA to my friends!! THANKS JUSTIN!!!

Shannon
4/08/2015

"Great experience. We'll be back. "

Justin Blake was our salesman. He did a great job. He was professional but not pushy. He was informative and when he wasn't certain, he figured it out. He did not guess. We appreciated his honesty and candor. As for the dealership, it was a great experience as well. They worked through all of our unique obstacles and managed to keep our kids occupied while we worked through the paperwork. A great experience.

happy Honda X2

"Two vehicles!"

We came in with our son who was looking for a car. We both came away with wonderful experiences and new (to us) vehicles. Mike Todd was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and personable. He could not do enough for us ! Thanks Mike !

RHDivelbiss

"Used car purchase"

Mike was a very conscientious salesman. He made every effort to accommodate our needs. We will definitely recommend him and the dealership to others. When we had a few mechanical glitches, every issue was resolved promptly and to our satisfaction with an attitude that put customer service first. Overall it was a very positive experience!

Dani23
4/02/2015

"Everything I wanted and more!"

Justin Blake found me everything I asked for and more! He made my buying experience so amazing! He focused on my needs, didn't make me feel pressured like most dealers and he didn't treat me like "just another sale". The staff throughout were so patient, honest and friendly! He will go above and beyond to find you what you want!

Dani23 responded to this review

April 02, 2015

5 Stars for Friendliness!!!

jbcoughlin
4/02/2015

"Absolutely wonderful experience"

I cannot recommend Hagerstown Honda enough. Great experience for first-time buyer. Rick and Greg were kind, not pushy, and got us a great deal.

Greg

Anne Marie
3/27/2015

"Oustanding Service"

Jim Jardinier gaves us outstanding and efficient service when searching for our vehicle. Within a day of contacting him, he found exactly what we wanted. He worked hard to make it happen as quickly as possible with minimal effort on our end and worked around our schedule to accomodate our needs! This is the third time Mr. Jardinier has provided such service to our family. We look forward to contacting him in the future for all of our vehicle purchases and highly recommend him.

spessbet
3/25/2015

""Price Just What We Wanted""

We knew what we wanted and the price range that we would like and received all of it. Mike Todd answered all of our questions and made sure we were pleased with the deal and the car. They didn't have the color I wanted and they made sure they brought one in within a few days. We couldn't be happier. We did not buy a Kia but a new Honda Accord.

KHart
3/19/2015

"Went in to look, came out with new car!!! "

Went in to look at the new Kia Sorento's and was met by Rick Whittington who was more than willing to "look" with me. I asked to see models with certain features and Rick drove around in a Touring Edition - absolutely beautiful car with everything I could wish for!! I was shocked that Hagerstown Kia was able to put me into that SUV, just where I wanted my payments to be. I traded in a Ford Fusion (which was a nice car but I wanted an SUV)...they worked out my deal like magic. Rick made sure I had everything I needed throughout the whole process, explained all the new features on my SUV and the personal advise was much appreciated. What a fabulous dealership and awesome, professional salesman!!!!! Hope to get my daughters car there next!

Britton in Finance was wonderful, JR in Service is most helpful!!!

Reviews of Mike Todd