Hagerstown KIA

Internet Sales Manager

May 27, 2017

"Great experience"

- Laura Curtis

Our sales rep, Mike, made our experience at Hagerstown Kia a very smooth process. He was knowledgeable as well as personable. We felt right at home with him. We are extremely happy with our purchase of a 2017 Optima and would highly recommend this dealership.

Mike Todd
J R Duncan
Richard Koehler

May 23, 2017

"Show stopper!"

- Vince

Frankie Baliga is a true professional with a great personality. I went to several dealers over the last two weeks of my search, and Frankie was able to get me into the exact car I needed. I normally take a long time to make any kind of purchase but Frankie was able to answer all of my questions, and educate me in the features to the point where the purchase was seemless. I will be coming back to Frankie on our next purchase.

May 15, 2017

"Excellent review"

- Carguy

Chad black was my salesperson and he was fantastic from the very start. He went out of his way to answer all my questions. I highly recommend him for any and all of your car needs

Chad Black