Hagerstown KIA

10307 Auto Place,
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740
Hagerstown KIA Info
About Hagerstown KIA

At Hagerstown Kia, we go out of our way to make the car buying process as easy as possible for you. We want you to feel comfortable and not pressured while you're at our Kia dealership in Hagerstown. It's our goal to help you find the vehicle that's right for you. We have a great selection of new Kias, including the Rio, Forte, and Sorento. In addition, our inventory of certified and pre-owned vehicles can't be beat. We are conveniently located for Hagerstown Kia customers and our website allows you to get driving directions from your home to our dealership. Come in today and let us help you find a new car, truck, or SUV.

About Hagerstown KIA Learn More

• Kia Authorized Parts and Accessories Store
Anne Marie
3/27/2015

"Oustanding Service"

Jim Jardinier gaves us outstanding and efficient service when searching for our vehicle. Within a day of contacting him, he found exactly what we wanted. He worked hard to make it happen as quickly as possible with minimal effort on our end and worked around our schedule to accomodate our needs! This is the third time Mr. Jardinier has provided such service to our family. We look forward to contacting him in the future for all of our vehicle purchases and highly recommend him.

spessbet
3/25/2015

""Price Just What We Wanted""

We knew what we wanted and the price range that we would like and received all of it. Mike Todd answered all of our questions and made sure we were pleased with the deal and the car. They didn't have the color I wanted and they made sure they brought one in within a few days. We couldn't be happier. We did not buy a Kia but a new Honda Accord.

KHart
3/19/2015

"Went in to look, came out with new car!!! "

Went in to look at the new Kia Sorento's and was met by Rick Whittington who was more than willing to "look" with me. I asked to see models with certain features and Rick drove around in a Touring Edition - absolutely beautiful car with everything I could wish for!! I was shocked that Hagerstown Kia was able to put me into that SUV, just where I wanted my payments to be. I traded in a Ford Fusion (which was a nice car but I wanted an SUV)...they worked out my deal like magic. Rick made sure I had everything I needed throughout the whole process, explained all the new features on my SUV and the personal advise was much appreciated. What a fabulous dealership and awesome, professional salesman!!!!! Hope to get my daughters car there next!

Britton in Finance was wonderful, JR in Service is most helpful!!!

amber elgin
3/19/2015

"My First Car"

Just would like to thank Rick Whittington for being such a great car salesman to my family and I , You helped me pick out my first car and I couldn't be happier with what I got. Hagerstown Kia is truly a great dealership and I don't think I would have wanted to go to any other place to get my first car. Thank you once again !

Rachel Wiles
3/16/2015

"Great!"

I went in to Hagerstown Kia looking for a car that would get me to college and work. My salesperson, Mike, helped me find that and more. I know have a wonderful car that will last me for a long time. In driving the car I have found a few problems. I inserted a cd and it wouldn't accept it, and it also scratch my cd significantly. Also one of my front lights is hanging loose and shines through the grill of the car. Also the fuse box cover under the steering wheel is missing... This has nothing to do with the salesperson I dealt with, he was wonderful and always made sure I understood everything as a first time buyer. This issue more has to do with whoever /serviced the vehicle...

DMartin
3/13/2015

"Great Experience!"

I hadn't planned on buying the vehicle I went to check about, but with such good service and the price, just couldn't refuse.Had the best experience ever. Jim was so helpful, answered all questions and then some. I would definitely recommend this dealership/and salesman.

CHRoutzahn
2/28/2015

"Very Refreshing!"

It's time for a new car, so I stopped and met Chad! It was very refreshing to speak with someone Honest and Knowledgeable! He certainly made things very easy for me and my family when we go back to purchase a new car! Thanks Chad and Hagerstown Kia!

ibits80
2/28/2015

"Very Pleased :)"

I had a wonderful experience here! After searching several dealerships and dealing with several salespersons i decided to come back because i felt welcomed. Chad was understanding on what i was looking for and very honest! He was patient, comical at times and called me to check on the vehicle i bought! VERY nice guy! Would definitely recommend this dealership/salesman :)

pdhollar
2/26/2015

"New Forte Purchase"

With the help of Chad Black, I moved from a leased Rio to a new Forte. This was the best auto buying experience I have ever had. The salesman was super and the financing was not a hassle. The dealership had the car that I had previewed online and in the exact color I wanted. The KIA Rio was a nice car but the Forte is even better. I greatly enjoyed this purchase and will tell others about the dealership and the great deal I received.

xjamiemichelex
2/18/2015

"Great Dealership!"

My husband and I had an awesome experience here. We went in not expecting to get what we needed as far as our budget goes, but we ended up with the vehicle we wanted and they worked with us to get it into our price range. They were super nice and helpful and patient with us. Definitely will be going back there for future needs.

Reviews of Mike Todd