Hagerstown KIA

10307 Auto Place,
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740
Hagerstown KIA Info
About Hagerstown KIA

At Hagerstown Kia, we go out of our way to make the car buying process as easy as possible for you. We want you to feel comfortable and not pressured while you're at our Kia dealership in Hagerstown. It's our goal to help you find the vehicle that's right for you. We have a great selection of new Kias, including the Rio, Forte, and Sorento. In addition, our inventory of certified and pre-owned vehicles can't be beat. We are conveniently located for Hagerstown Kia customers and our website allows you to get driving directions from your home to our dealership. Come in today and let us help you find a new car, truck, or SUV.

About Hagerstown KIA Learn More

• Kia Authorized Parts and Accessories Store
CHRoutzahn
2/28/2015

"Very Refreshing!"

It's time for a new car, so I stopped and met Chad! It was very refreshing to speak with someone Honest and Knowledgeable! He certainly made things very easy for me and my family when we go back to purchase a new car! Thanks Chad and Hagerstown Kia!

ibits80
2/28/2015

"Very Pleased :)"

I had a wonderful experience here! After searching several dealerships and dealing with several salespersons i decided to come back because i felt welcomed. Chad was understanding on what i was looking for and very honest! He was patient, comical at times and called me to check on the vehicle i bought! VERY nice guy! Would definitely recommend this dealership/salesman :)

pdhollar
2/26/2015

"New Forte Purchase"

With the help of Chad Black, I moved from a leased Rio to a new Forte. This was the best auto buying experience I have ever had. The salesman was super and the financing was not a hassle. The dealership had the car that I had previewed online and in the exact color I wanted. The KIA Rio was a nice car but the Forte is even better. I greatly enjoyed this purchase and will tell others about the dealership and the great deal I received.

xjamiemichelex
2/18/2015

"Great Dealership!"

My husband and I had an awesome experience here. We went in not expecting to get what we needed as far as our budget goes, but we ended up with the vehicle we wanted and they worked with us to get it into our price range. They were super nice and helpful and patient with us. Definitely will be going back there for future needs.

Anners
2/17/2015

"Outstanding"

Very friendly sales associates. Dealership honored online pricing and was willing to negotiate on the road pricing. Associates were very professional and knowledgable about the vehicle they were selling. 10 out of 10 would do business with again!

Lisa
2/14/2015

"The BEST of the BEST can be found at Hagerstown Honda"

We have been dealing with Hagerstown Honda for 23 years. The great thing is that you get to know the staff at HH. We have watched Jeff Appleby, our 1st salesperson promoted to SM. Along comes Bobby Barnes that started out washing cars to being our salesperson for many years and now he is the service manager. Jacob Ritchie and Bill Barnes have always been there to help make the price just right. J. R in service has provided great customer service for many years. The most recent addition to the HH family is Corey Seeger. Corey assisted us with the purchase of our Honda Pilot. He was very patient, knowledgeable and has all the great attributes for being a long time sales expert at HH. Paul Ritchie has the BEST of the BEST and he believes in his staff. It shows every time you visit Hagerstown Honda. Thank you again for the great service, We love our new Honda Pilot

calynch83
2/14/2015

"Couldn't be happier!"

Today was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Chad and the Hagerstown Kia team were very attentive, accommodating and made the entire process stress-free. I knew what vehicle I wanted going in, and Chad made the buying process seamless and very enjoyable. Definitely the best customer service I've had in a long time!!

Zach Bowen

diana
2/11/2015

"Great experience "

Provided good service and very helpful. Great experience and felt very comfortable and excited about my purchase will highly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

collo
2/11/2015

"Comfortable"

Excellent customer service! Initially looking for a new 2016 Sorento and walked out with a 2015! Great selection, customer service and finance options. Will definitely be back for future purchases

nmwalter105
2/06/2015

"Very helpful and friendly "

My experience at Hagerstown Kia/ Honda was excellent. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I found the exact vehicle that I needed to make my life and work easier. Thank you!

Reviews of Mike Todd