Hagerstown KIA

10307 Auto Place,
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740
Hagerstown KIA Info
About Hagerstown KIA

At Hagerstown Kia, we go out of our way to make the car buying process as easy as possible for you. We want you to feel comfortable and not pressured while you're at our Kia dealership in Hagerstown. It's our goal to help you find the vehicle that's right for you. We have a great selection of new Kias, including the Rio, Forte, and Sorento. In addition, our inventory of certified and pre-owned vehicles can't be beat. We are conveniently located for Hagerstown Kia customers and our website allows you to get driving directions from your home to our dealership. Come in today and let us help you find a new car, truck, or SUV.

About Hagerstown KIA Learn More

• Kia Authorized Parts and Accessories Store
1vette
6/30/2015

"Awesome experience!"

Justin Blake and Hagerstown KIA are the best! No hard sell here,just honest fair deals. Justin is kind,patient,and knowledgeable. Everyone at HK is very helpful. My car buying experience was truly awesome! I highly recommend Justin and Hagerstown KIA to everyone! They deserve all 5 stars!

Mr. Britton

Pamjordan
6/26/2015

"Jim Jardinier is the best!"

Five stars were given on Jim's salesman performance. He was so patient with me over two days. I new I loved the Soul but needed time to work through my personal situation. Really didn't need a new car but I have one now! He is such a nice person and helped me each step of the way. He should get a raise! ;) Thanks again Jim Pam

MyVeryFav
6/26/2015

"Thank you!"

I recently purchased a new Kia, which I am loving! I was extremely satisfied with my car-buying experience. Jim was patient and knowledgeable. He worked within my budget and helped me find the perfect car. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

younkinlm
6/24/2015

"A great experience."

My husband died almost two yrs. ago. This was my 1st big purchase on my own. The sales person was extremely courtious, efficient and made sure I was taken care of with total professionalism. I love the vehicle, and would recommend the brand and the dealership to anyone including friends and family.

Ecton43
6/23/2015

"Hagerstown Kia is the best"

Excellent sales and service.....we highly recommend this dealership. There was no pressure to buy and we love JR, the service manager. Mike was a out standing salesman.

mkrobinson95
6/23/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Unfortunately I totaled our Honda Accord last week. Needing to replace this car quickly, I looked online to see what deals were available at Hagerstown Honda. A nice CRV caught our attention. We went to the lot where Mike Todd approached me and my wife. He answered our questions and offered for us to test drive it. When we returned to the lot, a Civic caught our eye, so Todd arranged for us to test drive that next. We were "sold" on the Civic and started the purchasing process. Mike was great through the entire process ... patient, knowledgeable, and he had a great sense of humor. We would highly recommend him.

greentracker
6/17/2015

"Excellent Service"

Mike Todd and Britton were both wonderful. They went above and beyond, answered all my questions and more. I would definitely refer my friends to him.

kiagirl10
6/12/2015

"Pleasant and not overbearing"

Rick Whittington was very pleasant and found the car with the features we wanted. He personally saw that every issue was addressed and handled to our satisfaction.

John - Finance person

Melinda B.
6/01/2015

"Amazing and very friendly!"

Justin Blake was amazing with helping me buy a new car. This was my first time with Kia, and I was delighted to have him as my salesman. He was great and very friendly; and I knew I was going to get the best help in purchasing a new car. I want to thank you for all you've done. It was my pleasure to have met such a wonderful young man. Thanks so much.

jakehughes
5/26/2015

"Great experience!"

I had a great experience with Jim. It was my first time ever purchasing a car and he made the process easy and we were out of the dealership in no time. I left with a great car and I couldn't be more grateful.

Reviews of Rick Whittington