Hagerstown KIA

10307 Auto Place,
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740
Hagerstown KIA Info
About Hagerstown KIA

At Hagerstown Kia, we go out of our way to make the car buying process as easy as possible for you. We want you to feel comfortable and not pressured while you're at our Kia dealership in Hagerstown. It's our goal to help you find the vehicle that's right for you. We have a great selection of new Kias, including the Rio, Forte, and Sorento. In addition, our inventory of certified and pre-owned vehicles can't be beat. We are conveniently located for Hagerstown Kia customers and our website allows you to get driving directions from your home to our dealership. Come in today and let us help you find a new car, truck, or SUV.

About Hagerstown KIA Learn More

• Kia Authorized Parts and Accessories Store
jay2225
7/30/2015

"EXCELLENT"

I say EXCELLENT because Jason Flowers made the buying experience smooth. He explained the vehicle front top to bottom and front to back. He was hands on the entire time we went through the buying process. He is very knowledgeable and a very pleasant person to deal with. I would recommend him to my friends without hesitation. Jay Redick

Snapp5
7/29/2015

"Feedback "

Rick was very accommodating to my schedule. He met me at work. He checked some things out for me on the vehicle that I did not have time to do. Rick was great to deal with. Yes I would refer him to my family and friends. If I may suggest would you offer some kind of warranty that we could buy for as is cars. Thank you Teri

Negra178
7/29/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

I GOT A LOT OF HELP AND SUPPORT FROM MY SALESMAN COULD NOT HAVE DONE BETTER. IF I WERE TO DO IT AGAIN I WOULD GO NO OTHER PLACE , HAGERSTOWN KIA IS THE BEST

RMcConnell87
7/28/2015

"1st Dealership Experience"

We started out at CarMax in Frederick, MD looking at a 2013 Kia Sorento, the sales woman didnt seem very knowledgeable about the vehicle and had to keep going inside to have my questions answered so finally my family member that was with me (who is a 2x customer of Hagerstown Kia) called up to Hagerstown Kia and asked a sales man about the car were currently looking at at Carmax, he immediately pulled it up on his computer and ended up telling us that vehicle wouldn't be a good purchase due to the condition and price of the vehicle. So my family member then asked what they had in stock in Hagerstown and it turned out that there was the same model i was looking for in MUCH better condition, better features and $1700 cheaper! My experience at CarMax was very frustrating to say the least!! We headed up to Hagerstown Kia and they already had the car out front waiting on us! Mike was my sales man, he was very friendly, knowledgeable and wasnt hovering like a mosquito! He let me take my time and look at the car until i was ready to talk numbers. When we went inside he got us refreshments because it was very hot outside. I had my parents and my 6 year old son with me. The waiting area was equipped with tv and toys, and comfy furniture that kept my son occupied while we talked about the vehicle. The application process was very easy and Mike explained everything so that i understood everything easily, the longest part of the process was waiting on the banks to answer back about the interest rates they were offering for my loan. After we picked a good interest rate we filled out the final papers that were explained to me in great detail as well and it was so easy. The vehicle was very clean and ready to drive off the lot.

Les Mentzer
7/28/2015

"A great experience "

Had a great experience working with the dealer ship. They met our needs. Rick was very helpful and had knowledge of the vehicle and met our needs in what we wanted. This is our second suv we had purchased from them and plan on returning when the lease is over to purchase another vehicle. So far we are very excited with the new sorento and this is our second one. It has a lot of more features that the one we traded in. EXCITED! Thank Rick and the dealership.

bak123
7/26/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!!!!!"

I had been looking for a used SUV and I contacted the dealership online. I talked to Richard and explained exactly what I wanted to do. Within 24 hours he had found the perfect SUV for me. He worked to get the financing to fit my budget and within 48 hours I had signed all the paperwork and drove away in my Honda CRV. It was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had!!!! I will suggest this dealership to my friends when they ask where I purchased my Honda.

Dolphinsdwg
7/20/2015

"Great experience, Mike was very knowledgable!"

My wife and I went to look for a vehicle with more room for our growing family. Mike helped us find exactly what we were looking for in size, safety and affordability.

amilligan310
7/18/2015

"Easy car buying experience with Jim"

I went in and test drove several cars with Jim one day and went back to purchase one of the vehicles the very next day. He was patient and took his time. I was impressed with his knowledge of the cars on the lot. I would recommend to everyone to go see Jim at Hagerstown Kia.

B Grimes
7/14/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Alan Shoup did a great job helping me to buy a new car. I called Alan and told him what I was looking for and in no time he found me just what I wanted. He made my car buying experience almost fun. I would recommend Hagerstown Kia to anyone looking to buy a car.

1vette
6/30/2015

"Awesome experience!"

Justin Blake and Hagerstown KIA are the best! No hard sell here,just honest fair deals. Justin is kind,patient,and knowledgeable. Everyone at HK is very helpful. My car buying experience was truly awesome! I highly recommend Justin and Hagerstown KIA to everyone! They deserve all 5 stars!

Mr. Britton