Hagerstown KIA

Internet Sales Manager
Scott Murray, Sales Consultant, Hagerstown KIA

Scott Murray

July 22, 2017

"Great experience start to finish"

- Lynn1

My exceptional experience started with a phone conversation with Richard Koehler who arranged for a meeting with a sales associate. My sales associate Jim Smyly was extremely helpful in getting me the car I wanted. Jim is a true professional that puts the needs of his customers first. I felt absolutely no pressure, which is not the case at most dealerships. Jim knew I had a certain budget to work with and worked tirelessly to help me achieve my goal. I also had the opportunity to work with Britton the finance manager during my transaction. He had a simple way of educating me on the various options available regarding additional coverage and again did not put any pressure on me to make a quick decision. I've had a great experience at this dealership from start to finish and would highly recommend it to anyone considering purchasing a car.

Jim Smyly
Richard Koehler
Other Employees : Britton King

July 21, 2017

"made the experience easy, 2nd vehicle in 4 years"

- linda.dorrier

Mike Todd was very nice and polite. Buying was a last minute decision, was able to get the vehicle we wanted. Traded our 2013 Optima on a 2017 Optima.

Mike Todd

July 14, 2017

"Used Car Purchase Experience"

- kshunney

I found my vehicle on Cars.com and used their contact the dealer option to inquire about the truck. I received an e-mail back from the dealership almost instantaneously to introduce themselves and was offered a test drive. I set up a test drive time and was met at the dealership by my salesman. The atmosphere was pleasant and not high pressure which I really liked. Salesman answered all my million questions and went to bat for me on price and interest rate. Overall the experience was good. The only thing that was less than ideal was follow through on some after the sale promises.

Frankie Baliga