Hagerstown KIA

Greg Tyler

Blake  Davis, Sales Consultant, Hagerstown KIA

Blake Davis

November 26, 2016

"The best dealership I've ever found"

- Greg Wiles

Recently purchased my 5th vehicle from the crew at Hagerstown Kia and every time they far exceed my buying expectations. From Sales to Financing to Service Department and Repairs they all deserve a 10/10. I've never had a bad experience in 8+ years and I tell anyone looking to buy a new or used car make a stop at Hagerstown Kia 1st.

November 20, 2016

"good!"

- Sarah90

I have given this dealership a 4 out of 5 stars. We drove 1hour 45 mins to look at a used SUV we saw online the salesman, Blake was great! He kept us informed of the status if the vehicle and had it ready to test drive as soon as we arrived. We had both our children with us ages 8 and 2, they had snacks and drinks free of charge while we waited for paperwork. They were fast at getting us through the paperwork process for being busy.

November 20, 2016

"Great experience "

- Codersrule1958

I really enjoyed my experience with Blake Davis. He was very patient with me and my decision to purchase the newer model CRV. I had been very hesitant on whether I liked the new body style but after test driving a few different ones and him going above and and beyond to see to it that my test drive was an awesome experience I am very, very happy with my purchase. I cant wait to get in it everyday. Thanks Blake. You were awesome and keep up the good work.😀

New 2017 Honda Accord, $35665