Hagerstown KIA

10307 Auto Place,
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740
Hagerstown KIA Info
About Hagerstown KIA

At Hagerstown Kia, we go out of our way to make the car buying process as easy as possible for you. We want you to feel comfortable and not pressured while you're at our Kia dealership in Hagerstown. It's our goal to help you find the vehicle that's right for you. We have a great selection of new Kias, including the Rio, Forte, and Sorento. In addition, our inventory of certified and pre-owned vehicles can't be beat. We are conveniently located for Hagerstown Kia customers and our website allows you to get driving directions from your home to our dealership. Come in today and let us help you find a new car, truck, or SUV.

About Hagerstown KIA Learn More

• Remodeled Customer Lounge
  • Complimentary Keurig Beverages
  • Childrens Toybox
  • Large screen Satellite TV
  • Kia Authorized Parts and Accessories Store
dhu77man
2/13/2016

"Good experience, great people."

Great buying experience, and it was a pleasure purchasing it from such good people. They even touched up a few spots on the car before I drove it off the lot.

Jim
2/12/2016

"Customer-centric"

Overall wonderful experience with Mr. Lewis and the team at Hagerstown Kia! This dealership puts forth an excellent customer-focused approach and a well-rounded dimension to professionalism! It is obvious that they strive to go above-and-beyond expectations. Thank you for the experience!

Sean Lewis

JollyJoker
2/04/2016

"Making it happen "

Not enough good things can be said about my experience here.. This was the sixth car I've purchased and Hagerstown Honda Kia was hands down the best. Professional, dedicated, and you couldn't ask for a more friendly associate than Jason Flowers. Can not say enough praise or compliment them enough.. Thank you all!

Likely2Buy
1/28/2016

"Professionally flexible"

I went to 4 other dealers prior to coming to Hagerstown Honda. I knew what I wanted and what I wanted to see. Rick was waiting at the door when I arrived. He quickly brought the suv around, answered all my questions, rode along for the test drive and provided top notch customer service. He worked w me on price via trade in and even sought out a better interest rate given my line of credit. I love my pilot and have already referred friends to Hagerstown Honda.

Liberty927
1/15/2016

"Awful, absolutely awful. "

Sat at the dealership for my wife and I to purchase a car. TWO SALES. We were there for 9 hours.. And STILL had to go back the next day. I kind of regret going through with the sale.

lagwells
1/11/2016

"Very Productive & Efficient Afternoon"

Mike was extremely helpful before we even got there. He verified several items, calling us back several times on things we were looking for. He knew Honda well, which is the car I was seeking to purchase. He was polite, honest and I feel a got a good value.

bakraom
1/10/2016

"Used Car Purchase"

Mike Todd was extremely helpful. He made the process of purchasing the vehicle virtually seamless. I would have liked to had more time in finance to ask more specific questions concerning my payment, my interest rate, etc.

Lovesred2016
1/09/2016

"Terrific buying experience!"

I knew when I received a call from Richard that the day was going to go well. He was so pleasant and helpful. When I arrived at the dealership Alan was there to not only listen to my must haves but to deliver as well. He presented me with two choices. My exact wish lists for each. The 2016 Remington red Kia Sorrento was my first choice, and after the test drive was what I purchased. I received pricing I was comfortable with, 0% financing and a great car. Alan not only listened but delivered. I'm more than pleased!

eanda
1/08/2016

"Great car buying experience"

My wife and I went out on Wednesday Jan 6, 2016 to do some car and pricing for the type of car we would be interested in buying. We had not intentions on purchasing a car. Then we met Sean Lewis a Sales Consultant, he was very friendly and knowledgeable, we ended up purchasing a KIA Soul Sean was so helpful in getting us the best deal. We will recommend Sean to anyone, it was the best car buying experience we ever had. Ed and Arlene Kunkle

Sean Lewis

I_am_happy
1/05/2016

"Purchased Used Car"

The experience was the typical dealership experience. Salesman was kind, courteous, and helped when I had questions or concerns. But like with all dealerships it is a business so there was a bit of "haggling" that went on. I eventually left with a nice vehicle and paid a price I was comfortable with. This haggling was in no part the fault of the floor salesman it's just how the vehicles are priced and what I'm willing to pay based on the value of the car given to me by internet sites like KBB and TrueCar

Reviews of Jason Flowers