Hagerstown KIA

10307 Auto Place,
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740
Hagerstown KIA Info
About Hagerstown KIA

At Hagerstown Kia, we go out of our way to make the car buying process as easy as possible for you. We want you to feel comfortable and not pressured while you're at our Kia dealership in Hagerstown. It's our goal to help you find the vehicle that's right for you. We have a great selection of new Kias, including the Rio, Forte, and Sorento. In addition, our inventory of certified and pre-owned vehicles can't be beat. We are conveniently located for Hagerstown Kia customers and our website allows you to get driving directions from your home to our dealership. Come in today and let us help you find a new car, truck, or SUV.

About Hagerstown KIA Learn More

• Kia Authorized Parts and Accessories Store
jakehughes
5/26/2015

"Great experience!"

I had a great experience with Jim. It was my first time ever purchasing a car and he made the process easy and we were out of the dealership in no time. I left with a great car and I couldn't be more grateful.

Skyking28
5/20/2015

"A great place to purchase a car!!"

The associates there were all friendly. We were greeted by more people than other dealerships...they made you feel welcome and was willing to help you. Unlike some other dealerships in town. My dad and myself were greeted by a gentleman named Jim. We told him we were looking for a car for my dad. He's 2004 had seen its days . Wanted him yo have something safe , higher seats, higher off the ground and roomy enough for him to see about....he had been looking and saw the Kia Soul ... We pulled into the dealership and their she sat the one he first saw and test drove and it was love at first site. We talked with Jim got the figures and we talked....sorry Jim we will be back . Had to go see two other cars to make sure. We did the next morning...that's when we enter the no man zone unfriendly , unknowledgeable and unconcerned! That did it !, dad knew it was the first love!, We cleaned out the old car washed it and took it to Jim! Jim with he's professionalism , Customer service and concerning attitude we made a deal. Everyone in the front room showed concern and friendliness while we were waiting on the paperwork to be done.. Made you feel great to feel you were surrounded by caring associates. I'm happy that my dad is happy with he's new Kia... I posted on Facebook yesterday and most of the family knew before he could tell them... He hasn't stopped talking about the car or the service he got there. I just want to thank Jim for aestivation transaction and the young lady who helped my dad with his coffee. I know my dad will be back for service and knows he's going to a dealership that really cares...!! THANKS. Kia of Hagerstown for making an 86 year old veteran very happy... Junior

TRusso14
5/14/2015

"Fantastic Dealership, Great Experience"

Rick W. assisted me in finding a replacement vehicle for my family. He worked very hard to find a car that fit out lifestyle, our needs and our budget. He went to bat for us and helped us get a great rate despite a rocky credit rating and got me into a fantastic car. He was always available to me whenever I needed to talk and stayed late several times to meet me in the evenings when I was off of work. Everyone at the dealership treated me with respect and was pleasant and accommodating. I would recommend this dealership, Kia Cars, and most importantly my sales person Rick Whittington to anyone. Car buying can be stressful and they helped streamline the process and take a lot of stress out of the equation. Five Stars.

brillez282
5/13/2015

"great experience"

We love our new Soul! The Kia/Honda dealership was very nice and accomodating. Greg was awesome! Thank you!

Steve301
5/13/2015

"Excellent Experience..."

Mike assisted us in selecting our Kia Optima EX. The whole car buying process was very efficient. Mike was very professional and went over every detail of our new car with us.

Carol15
5/09/2015

"The best experience I have ever had buying a car"

Mike was a very professional sales person. He made the sale effortless. Upon arriving at the dealership I was not even planning on buying a new vehicle but Mike went over all the details of the vehicle and also the warranty. We were very pleased. 100% satisfaction.

Brooke
5/05/2015

"Excellent experience!"

Rick helped us with our first trade-in and financing through Honda. We had a loan through our bank already set up, check in-hand, and Rick worked out a fantastic deal for us, better than our bank could have ever offered. Rick and his team were patient, kind, and extremely helpful in educating us about the process, and really catered to our specific needs. What started as a confusing, stressful problem with our trade-in and bank turned out to be a fantastic experience where we left with exactly what we wanted, with a better deal we could have hoped for, and we learned a lot. We will be back, and will absolutely be recommending Rick to our friends and family! Thanks again, Rick!

jandj
5/02/2015

"We are as happy and satisfied as the day we purchased our Ho"

I have NEVER been more pleased with a salesman, a manager, a dealership or the closer in my life. We needed another car and our $$$ was limited. The new Consumer Reports Car Buying issue arrived and helped me find the Honda Civic of our dreams. Rick helped make the car a reality. We get more than twice the mpg as with our old SUV. Everyone, and I mean to a person, was welcoming and courteous.

My first contact was a telephone call was a wonderful young man with a British accent; he got me to you.

kay kay
4/30/2015

"wonderful"

I Had a wonderful experience at your dealership Mr Myers went above and beyond his job title to help me !!!!!!!! he is very informative and answered all my Questions and concerns i would buy a CAR FROM HIM ANY DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

treid
4/29/2015

"Overall, a very pleasant experience!"

I had been searching for a used SUV for about a year, and I was finally able to purchase a very nice one in my price range from Hagerstown Honda. Rick was very pleasant to deal with, as was everyone else I came in contact with at Hagerstown Honda. I would definitely recommend them for your next vehicle purchase!

Reviews of Rick Whittington