Hagerstown KIA

Hagerstown KIA

Call
Hagerstown KIA Info
About Hagerstown KIA

At Hagerstown Kia, we go out of our way to make the car buying process as easy as possible for you. We want you to feel comfortable and not pressured while you're at our Kia dealership in Hagerstown. It's our goal to help you find the vehicle that's right for you. We have a great selection of new Kias, including the Rio, Forte, and Sorento. In addition, our inventory of certified and pre-owned vehicles can't be beat. We are conveniently located for Hagerstown Kia customers and our website allows you to get driving directions from your home to our dealership. Come in today and let us help you find a new car, truck, or SUV.

About Hagerstown KIA

• Remodeled Customer Lounge
  • Complimentary Keurig Beverages
  • Childrens Toybox
  • Large screen Satellite TV
  • Kia Authorized Parts and Accessories Store

"New Car Sales"

This was my first experience with Hagerstown KIA. Corey was amazing from start to finish. We were all day making a decision on our purchase and he was as pleasant at the end of the day as he was at the beginning. Hats off to him and the team at Hagerstown KIA. I look forward to working with them in the future and by the way my new KIA Optima is awesome! I have not driven a "car" for over twenty years and it has far exceeded my expectations.

"Very pleasant experience"

Jeremy did an excellent job. he answered all of our question and very helpful. He explained to us how the leasing option worked and that helped us make our mind on which way to go. The whole staff was great. Thanks Jeremy!

Brett, Jill

"Very pleasant first experience with your dealership"

I have never been to this particular dealership, nor do I have much experience with Kia. Corey made me feel very welcome, and he had great knowledge of the vehicles and the whole selling process. He made the ordeal a good experience for me. Actually, the overall staff was friendly as well, from the moment I walked in the door! I will be back and I will refer!

"No pressure buying"

Thank you!!!! Todd for the "no pressure buying experience." Love the color of my Honda Civic and its a 5 speed manual.....Yeah buddy!!!! Will recommend to all of my friends!!!!!!

"Used Honda Pilot Purchase"

Worked with Todd on the purchase very friendly and family oriented which made the experience very nice. Also talked with Brinton and the sales manager (can't remember name) but all 3 were very helpful in getting us in the car we wanted at a payment we were comfortable with.

Brinton

"Excellent! "

Hagerstown Honda made it easy for me to decide to buy a car! They were very polite and they made me feel comfortable about making the decision to buy my "new to me" Honda Civic. I am super excited about my new car and look forward to working with them in the future. I will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know. Thanks for a great experience!

"Awesome Dealer and Dealership"

Corey Segger was very good and very honest with me. I would recommend him to anyone to go to for a used car or KIA we felt no pressure from anyone and everyone was so pleasant with us. This was the best experience we have had going to a deslership so far. Correy is an excellent sales person and a good person and is very personal when he tals with you. I understand thats his job to mske tou like him, but I felt he was geniune and if He fooled me then he should be an actor because I can pickup on the lines that the normal sslesman put out there so I want to also thank Ryan Harnish for his hard work and intoducing me to Correy and finding the van for us. Also Greg was awesome to he found me the good desl with the bank and offered me the gap insurance and warranty but was pushy about it so I bought the warranty and he did an excellent job explaining it to me too

Greg Tyler

"Excellent experience."

This is not our first experience, but it was definitely the best. Jeremy was exceptional, he worked hard to make sure we were satisfied to the full extent. Everyone else we encountered was great, and friendly. Thanks for everything!

"awesome!"

Hagerstown Kia made my car buying experience awesome! Mary was very kind and knowledgeable of the rio we wanted to buy! I especially loved that she wasn't super pushy like most sales people and it was truly what we wanted to do! Thanks again!

"Very Satisfactory"

I would absolutely recommend Hagerstown Kia to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. The staff is very friendly & helpful. I was really in a bind and needed a vehicle asap! Thank you to Jeremy Myers my salesman for all your help!

Reviews of Corey Seeger