Hamilton Hyundai

Massey Hyundai

brandy21742
7/23/2016

"Great car buying"

Bought my first new car it wasn't as painful as I thought. They walked me through the whole thing and what to expect. Wish they would have had different colors to pick from in the accent

twistjj24
7/21/2016

"Great Experience"

I bought a 2017 Sante Fe Sport. The dealership didn't have anything close to the package I was looking for, but got one in within the same week for me to test drive. I love my car and so far the dealership has been great to work with.

Chris

gardner.scot
7/21/2016

"Only Place you need to visit for your next car"

Dealership for life, is the slogan for this dealer ship and it is so true for me because Hamilton will always be my dealership for life. Great sales experience (twice), great service experience, and I love the free car wash's for life. For a great deal and a great shopping experience that is painless you need to shop for your next vehicle here, you will not be disappointed.

Jon Stennent

cierramccartney05
7/19/2016

"Wonderful experience"

From out very first step into the building, we had an amazing experience. All the staff was sweet! They weren't pushy and they didn't try to pressure us into something we didn't want. We told our salesman exactly what we wanted and he delivered. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone

Unsure

thbowers
7/17/2016

"2017 Hyundai Santa fe"

I would by a from Hamilton Hyundai again and recommend it to friends. I love my new 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe. It was a great experience

witmerd21
7/14/2016

"Satisfied"

Hamilton Hyundai is my dealership for life.Jon Stennett was my salesperson.I can't say enough about the job he did. He set everything up and showed me everything about how it worked. Very helpful and pleasant.I'am very happy with the whole experience.

Jon Stennett Great salesperson,Very helpful, I would go back the next time I purchased

alshearer
7/09/2016

"Alexander Shearer"

This is an excellent dealership. This is the third Hyundai I have bought at Hamilton and I will keep returning. They are honest, straightforward, and exceptionally professional. My family has had less than a wonderful experience at one of our nearby Hyundai dealerships. The contrast between the two couldn't be more stark.

Jon Stennett, Terry Miller

juliemetz3
7/09/2016

"Excellent service"

We had Excellent service and a great car buying experience! We were also pleased with the lifetime service offered with the purchase of the vehicle - the cost savings of this service influenced our decision to purchase at Hamilton.

Greg Keyes

jimnbetty3
7/08/2016

"Satisfied customer"

Paul came out as my friends and I were looking at the cars I told him I wanted a Tucson Eco the color and that I wanted front wheel drive. The one they had was the right color but was all wheel drive I test drove it and said I wanted everything it had except only front wheel drive. They got one in we test drove it and made our deal.

Little Paul, Tom, receptionist, Paul, car was guy

starfishkissy
7/07/2016

"Great Experience"

I was clear on what I wanted and how much I wanted to pay when I got there. The salesman helped me get that. I was in and out with a vehicle that I love. No pushy salesman. Everyone was friendly and provided all the information that I needed to know about the vehicle. I would def recommend this dealership!!