Hamilton Hyundai

Massey Hyundai

deetrek
8/23/2016

"Great Staff"

We (as a family) have purchased 6 vehicles over the last 2 years. You have an excellent staff there and they are extremely helpful and just great to work with. We worked with Robert Ransom this time and he was wonderful. Thank you for a pleasant car buying experience.

Robert Ransom

jacquelineperdas
8/22/2016

"Quality Dealership"

Thank you, Hamilton Hyundai, for your professionalism and readiness to listen to my concerns and desires as I looked to purchase a vehicle that would accommodate my driving needs. Thank you for your sincere friendliness and willinglingness to help me become familiar with the features of my new Tucsan. The driving mode feature has certainly revealed which driver personality I possess! I look forward to enjoying many miles of travel with the navigation system assisting me along the way. Thank you, Tim and John, for making my Hamilton Hyundai experience a good one.

dksculler
8/10/2016

"Exceptional service"

All the employees were very friendly ,courteous ,and professional. The instruction on the vehicle was very comprehensive and informative . Best experience I have had at any car dealership .

Jon and Tim

hungalock
7/30/2016

"Quick Response"

Hamilton Hyundai did not have the exact model I wanted, but searched other dealers and found it for me in just two days. It was delivered and prepped in a timely manner. Salesman Greg Keyes was very thorough and easy to communicate with.

cfoltz020
7/29/2016

"Professional staff"

The salesman was outstanding He was able to the car we wanted in inventory, and got it within a day. Excellent service. Hamilton staff are true professional

John Stennett

biglersa44
7/28/2016

"Buying a new car"

Salesman was friendly, he listened to my requests,and explained anything I needed to know in a manner I could understand.He was professional but friendly and easy to talk to. I will have no problem calling him if I have a question.

brandy21742
7/23/2016

"Great car buying"

Bought my first new car it wasn't as painful as I thought. They walked me through the whole thing and what to expect. Wish they would have had different colors to pick from in the accent

twistjj24
7/21/2016

"Great Experience"

I bought a 2017 Sante Fe Sport. The dealership didn't have anything close to the package I was looking for, but got one in within the same week for me to test drive. I love my car and so far the dealership has been great to work with.

Chris

gardner.scot
7/21/2016

"Only Place you need to visit for your next car"

Dealership for life, is the slogan for this dealer ship and it is so true for me because Hamilton will always be my dealership for life. Great sales experience (twice), great service experience, and I love the free car wash's for life. For a great deal and a great shopping experience that is painless you need to shop for your next vehicle here, you will not be disappointed.

Jon Stennent

cierramccartney05
7/19/2016

"Wonderful experience"

From out very first step into the building, we had an amazing experience. All the staff was sweet! They weren't pushy and they didn't try to pressure us into something we didn't want. We told our salesman exactly what we wanted and he delivered. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone

Unsure