Hamilton Nissan

Hamilton Nissan Info

Hfarrow
9/21/2016

"My first new car"

Today I purchased my first new car at Hamilton Nissan. I hd Will Swartz as a salesman. He was great. He was with me through the whole process. I cant thank Will and Ashley enough for everything they did.

Ashley Lowman
Will Swartz

MinnesotaBound
7/07/2016

"Worked with us through a family problem"

We had a situation where he had to sell back a recently purchased vehicle due to a medial issue. We were well treated and they went out of their way to make things as easy as possible on us -- even sending a runner to take care of the title for us. They offered a good price and were respectful of our situation.

Dwain and Ronnie

bado2236
4/14/2016

"Purchased 2013 Nissan Titan S Crew Cab"

I spoke to Reginald Cousins regarding Nissan Titan I found on Car Guru.com, after talking with him I drove down there and test drove the truck. The price was a bit out of my range and the best they offered to me would be $500 off of the original sticker. I refused to make a deal, and Reggie did not pressure me at all. After 2 days went by, the dealership lowered the same truck by $700 and when I called them they reduced it another $950. The deal on the truck was decent, and Reggie is an excellent sales person. He even sat along with my one year old in the back of the truck while I test drove it. Very pleasant and professional person. Would def. recommend him to anyone. Manager Rick was a bit rude, and aggressive, told me that they would match my banks APR of 3.59% with theirs of 3.79%. I told him that I will go with my bank and he said (after rudely not willing to drop the price on the truck) is it really worth it to go with your bank because of that .2%? So I told him of course it is. It is my money. And he had some nerve to even ask me that after he did not want to go any lower on the truck. Finance manager Ashley Lowman was very pleasant and professional. Not pushy with any of the extended warranties, so that is definitely a plus. Warranty on certified vehicle seems very decent, however I just purchased the truck so I do not know how the service will be.

Ashley Lowman, Reginald Cousins, Rick ?

KellyRohrer
3/29/2016

"Excellent Job"

Hamilton Nissan & Hamilton Collision Center did an excellent job on my vehicle. It was done in the shop before they promised and it came back looking very clean and brand new. I am incredibly satisfied with all the work that was done and will continue to be a faithful customer here.

Ron

JimHawkins
3/02/2016

"The Best Service"

The staff at Hamilton Nissan treated me like I was family in every way and got my car ready before it was expected to be finished. I'm incredibly satisfied. My car looks like it just came off the new car lot.

Todd Mace

sunshinegirl4191
2/25/2016

"Great Dealer!"

I bought both my 2014 and 2015 Altima's at Hamilton. Edward Key always takes care of me in the service department. He's great! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Edward Key

Cathy
2/23/2016

"oil change."

Went in for a oil change. Out in record time. Was offered a warranty on engine. Declined. Everything explained in detail. Very friendly. Will return

Kent Lewis

ashe806
2/22/2013

"I searched the internet for a 2013 Nissan Altima and came..."

I searched the internet for a 2013 Nissan Altima and came across one that I loved on Hamilton's Website. Ashley contacted me right away and got the paper work ready. When I arrived at Hamilton to test drive, the car was out front and ready for me. I was greeted upon entering building and they brought out John to finish the sale. He was great had wonderful people skills and was very helpful. This was the easiest and smoothest car purchase I have ever had. I would recommend John Combs as your car salesman.

John Combs and Ashley Lowman

rickryder
2/18/2013

"After putting less than 1500 miles on a $15,000.00, 2006..."

After putting less than 1500 miles on a $15,000.00, 2006 truck with a little over 100,000 miles on it, i had to purchase a new engine. Since then i have had problems with the rear end, which just got repaired, and the rear window leaked like there was no window. All of this costing me around $6400.00 since i purchased the truck in August 2012. After the engine failed and i had a master ase certified mechanic that specializes in jasper remanufactured engines, install the new engine. I talked to Hamilton and showed them the receipt while being open to what they would offer to help with. I am appalled to the response from Derek Hamilton without consideration and abruptly said there is nothing they can do. I sure hope he enjoyed his 3 week vacation that he was about to go on immediately after dealing with me! I will be sure to give that business free advertisement with the same consideration that i received.

sales manager and derek hamilton

Casey.Hoffman
11/20/2012

"I've been dealing with Hamilton Nissan for quite some..."

I've been dealing with Hamilton Nissan for quite some time. I bought 2 vehicles from them just this year. Both of which, have been painless, quick, and worry free purchases. Will is one of the best saleman I've ever experienced. I recently went in to find a new vehicle for my wife with a specific budget in mind. Which meant we were looking at a Nissan Sentra. She originally wanted an SUV or bigger car like the Altima. She test drove the Sentra and were not happy with it. Will walked around the lot for less than 10 minutes and found 2 completely different cars within our pricerange that we never thought to look at because of the window sticker price. She had the choice of the Juke or the Altima. The SUV or the bigger car! I was happy with the price. Will's job was done and all that was left was for my wife to make up her mind. THATS the way buying a car should be. Will made it a point to give us space to make our own decision without interferring. He never pressured us to buy a certain car. You tell him what your looking for. He finds it. After the decision was made. The car was ours and we were driving off the lot within an hour. at 8pm on a saturday night! We were never pressured to hurry up because they wanted to go home. The reason the deal was so fast was because Ronnie, the finance manager was lightning with the paperwork, tags, title, and whatever else he has to do. I went in there thinking, " I will never get suckered into an extended warranty " by the end of the night I was thanking him because he showed me in black in white that it actually lowered my APR % and only added 3 more months to my payment and did NOT raise my monthly payment a single penny. Now my new vehicle is covered for TEN YEARS bumper to bumper for only 3 more payments. A simple thing that will give me peace of mind knowing I'll never have to worry about out of pocket expenses. He knows his job like no other and I will not trust another dealership like I do Hamilton Nissan. Hamilton Nissan's Dealership for Life is amazing. New or Used. Preventive maintence is COMPLETELY free. plain and simple. I'll never pay for another oil change again. what more could you ask for really?

Will Swartz, Ronnie Vinson