Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588
Closed 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Administrative Assistant

February 24, 2017

"Great!"

- ame2510

Michael Harris is wonderful! Very helpful and knowledgeable. Works hard and tries to always get the best deal for us. My vehicle went in for one thing and he found another but made sure it was covered by the warranty.

February 23, 2017

"Needed Service on my Car"

- KAube

Awesome! Helpful! Efficient! They were thorough with the service on my car. Explained what needed to be done and made sure to get my car back to me in a timely manner!

February 21, 2017

"Lie fee car buying "

- Dave427

Harbro Sales & Service inc is the best dealership that my wife and i have ever encountered in our 25 years of buying new & used vehicles. we where so impressed with Rick Gaudreau professional attitude and extensive knowledge on all of the vehicles we bought two of them. we have now been driving them for a month now and could not be happier with our decision to buy from Harbro!

2008 Cadillac CTS

2010 Ford Fusion

2006 Chevrolet Silverado

Used 2007 Jeep Wrangler, $19995

2007 Jeep Wrangler

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance