Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588
Open Now 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Lead Tech in Webster Service

February 21, 2017

"Lie fee car buying "

- Dave427

Harbro Sales & Service inc is the best dealership that my wife and i have ever encountered in our 25 years of buying new & used vehicles. we where so impressed with Rick Gaudreau professional attitude and extensive knowledge on all of the vehicles we bought two of them. we have now been driving them for a month now and could not be happier with our decision to buy from Harbro!

February 19, 2017

"Outstanding Service Department"

- Nancy Novack

Shortly after we bought our car, one of the vent knobs broke off. They were great about it. They also noticed that another one of them was loose, so they fixed both. A couple of weeks ago I had a headlight go out. Not only was Mark quick to get us an appointment, but he gave us a realistic time line for the job. Of course, they did it in less time than they expected. They even worked with us on the cost. I can always drive in and ask any questions I have about the car, and they explain. Mark and all of his crew give quality customer service. I do not hesitate to stop by for anything, and I always know it will be taken care of in a timely and efficient manner. Friendly and professional. They are the top.

February 19, 2017

"Need a car? Go to Harbro."

- Nancy Novack

There are many used car dealers in this town, and I could have gone anywhere. Thankfully we went to Harbro first. They had a wide variety of makes and models to choose from. No one was hurrying us to decide. There was no pressure to buy. Bill was patient and answered all of our questions. Once we made our decision, we weren't rushed off the lot. Bill did all of the work with registration, insurance, and everything. All we had to do was drive it home. Throughout the process Bill was professional, friendly and a pleasure to deal with. It's not often that you can trust a used car salesman. I trust Bill, and everyone at Harbro.

2008 Cadillac CTS

Used 2010 Ford Fusion, $13995

2010 Ford Fusion

2006 Chevrolet Silverado

Used 2012 Toyota Corolla, $11994

2012 Toyota Corolla

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance