Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

Call
Harbro Sales & Service Inc Info
About Harbro Sales & Service Inc

All Heart. No Hassle. It's the way we do business, and what it means to you. dealerrater.com 2010, 2011 National and 2012, 2013 Mass Used Car Dealer of the Year Mass Independent Auto Dealers Assoc (MIADA) 2009 Quality Dealer of the Year. Industry Exclusive 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise on every vehicle sold Even if you don't buy your next vehicle from Harbro, we ask you to demand that other dealers give you a satisfaction promise similar to what we offer. Maybe together we can change the Used Car industry for the better. Since 1973 our mission has been simple: "To change the way people feel about used cars and used car dealers, by treating other people the way we would want to be treated"

About Harbro Sales & Service Inc Learn More

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance

"Ethan and Mike went way beyond our expectations."

My wife and I had very specific requirements for a new vehicle. I had specific needs due to a very bad back, and my wife had certain monthly payments; luggage capacity; and visibility requirements of her own. No local dealers, including new car dealers, had what we wanted in stock. Ethan and Mike searched throughout the northeast and located a vehicle in Connecticut. In approximately a week, they had the Honda CR-V EX-L on their lot for us to test drive. It was exactly what we requested. We couldn't have been more satisfied with their efforts and promptness.

"Service"

Exceptional service manager. Reviewed all the work performed, all the technicians did a great job. The service, as always was perfect! Thanks all at Harbro!!!

"Easy and Fun Experience!"

My husband and I went to see Mike at Harbro after my mother told us about her great buying experience, and I must say Im very glad I listened to her!! After being turned down and given the run around at more than 1 larger dealerships, Mike was able to locate the vehicle we wanted AND get it for the price we wanted. I was impressed at how painless and easy the whole process was. Absolutely the BEST auto buying experience ive ever had. Mike was friendly, honest, and down to earth. I never felt pressured, and in fact got the distinct feeling he was working FOR us. I will recommend Harbro to any and all who are looking to buy a "new to you" vehicle. I'll be going back in the future for all of my auto purchases. Small town loyalty and honesty at its best!!!!!

"Will do business with Mike again"

I'm still just a student commuting to college and I needed a reliable car that would get me from point A to point B. I had a very strict budget, and Mike was able to get me an amazing deal on an amazing car. Other dealerships gave me a lot of trouble, but Mike at Harbro was very honest and worked with me to make sure I was getting the best deal possible. I'm in love with my new car and I will definitely be going back to Mike for my next!

"Mike and Mark Hare make a great team!"

I found out my van needed lots of work done to it. I was unsure of what vehicle I wanted, but knew I wanted a 7 passenger, 4x4 SUV. I had a very distinct budget I wanted to stay within and the Hare brothers worked extremely hard to find me something that fit the bill. I am so pleased with my new Toyota Highlander! Thank you Mark and Mike!

"Did more for me than they had too, extremely grateful!"

Out of the many car dealers I had visited they treated me as a close friend. They advised me in what to look for and had an atmosphere that was trusting and a work ethic that said they would get the best they could for me. They got me my first car and I have not regretted or wished for anything else, they supplied a quality car and a great experience!

"Great Dealership"

The sales team was amazing. They worked hard to put me in a car. Had some issues with car initially but they took car of all the repairs without charging me for them. My mother in law and brother in law have both gotten cars from Harbro since then. My wife will be next to pick up a car from Harbro. Great sales and service team.

"Happy with Sales & Service... They work together as a Team !"

Made my Experience so Easy to find a car. Very professional staff & they all work together as a Team ! Now i know why they have been voted 5 yrs in a Row best used car dealership, because they are... by far.... the best dealership ! Mike Hare works with you looking out for your best interest .....I will go to them time & time again & refer many people which i have already . <3

"They make things happen"

Highly recommend Harbro to anybody looking for a car. They helped me with a trade and found a car that fit my budget. Even after taking delivery of the car, I called and called with tons of questions on the operating functions of my new/used vehicle. It would have driven any other place crazy, but not Harbro...they walked me through each question with patience as if these questions were asked of them everyday. They made me feel at ease. Best dealership around!!

"Came through in a pinch!"

Had a flat tire at my place of work in Whitinsville and this was one of the few garages open after 6. They were so understanding and gracious about getting my tire fixed quickly so I could get back on the road to make it home for dinner. Such nice people!

Eric Stump