Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588
Closed 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Sales Coordinator in Whitinsville
Bill Morrissey, Sales Consultant, Harbro Sales & Service Inc

Bill Morrissey

December 08, 2016

"Great place to buy a car!"

- apinkham30

A co-worker suggested that I go to Harbro auto sales in Whitnsville when I mentioned that I needed to buy a car, it was the best advice I could have received and I am grateful I acted on it. They are very friendly and took the time to get me the best deal, I would 100% recommend them! Bill took the time to explain the whole process and worked diligently on my purchase. I could not have asked for a better experience and I would not even consider going to another dealership when the time comes for me to buy another car in the future. Thank you!

December 08, 2016

"Friendly helpfull"

- blindsguy

Great people not pushy friendly was a pleasure to do business with the Harbro team again. Bought first vehicle from them about 20yrs ago and they treated me great then so that's why I chose Harbro again this time

December 04, 2016

"Second car purchase"

- Glundy217

This was the second car I have purchased with Harbro in the last 6 months. The reason I went back is the reason I will continue to go back. They are honest, upfront, fair, and just generally pleasant to work with. Mike was great to me and helped me get exactly what I wanted within my budget. He is a great guy and I would highly recommend him and Habro to anyone looking for a pleasant and hassle-free car buying experience!

2008 Cadillac CTS

Used 2007 Ford Mustang, $10994

2007 Ford Mustang

Used 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $26996

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Used 2013 Toyota 4Runner, $26996

2013 Toyota 4Runner

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance