Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Makes: Used Car Dealer | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd.,
Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588
Harbro Sales & Service Inc Info
About Harbro Sales & Service Inc

All Heart. No Hassle. It's the way we do business, and what it means to you. dealerrater.com 2010, 2011 National and 2012, 2013, and 2014 Mass Used Car Dealer of the Year Not to mention wining the 2015 Consumer Satisfaction Reward Industry Exclusive 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise on every vehicle sold Even if you don't buy your next vehicle from Harbro, we ask you to demand that other dealers give you a satisfaction promise similar to what we offer. Maybe together we can change the Used Car industry for the better. Since 1973 our mission has been simple: "To change the way people feel about used cars and used car dealers, by treating other people the way we would want to be treated"

About Harbro Sales & Service Inc Learn More

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance
1,033 Dealership Reviews
Smblonde10
8/18/2016

"Changing lives"

I had the pleasure of working with Tim and he helped me to get my brother who is wheel chair bound an off terrain wheel chair so that he can do things out doors. Thanks to Tim Hare the president of harbor auto sales and all of his help and resources my brother was able to get the chair and was hand delivered by Tim. My brothers has so much more to look forward to now that he has this chair he will be able to go fishing,hunting or just stand up on his own things he has not done in over 10 years! I am forever great full for just a phone call to the harbor auto sales changed my brothers life forever ?? I would defiantly recommend harbro auto sales to anyone looking to work with people who care

Tim Hare

Brenda
8/16/2016

"They took care of everything!"

What a pleasant experience having my Ford Edge serviced here...it leaves me with such a confident feeling and my car just purrs along! Seems to me that each time I get service, when I take my car away, it is somehow a BETTER car!! That is truly giving service as though it was your own vehicle... Also, thank you for the ride home, Andrew DeFries (sp?)!

Andrew DeFries, Courtney

CMSTEVENS77
8/15/2016

"Unbeatable!!!!"

The best service and selection of any used car dealer hands down!!!! The best experience you'll ever have at any car dealer!!!! Straight shooter's!!!! There's no way you'll leave unsatisfied!!!!

Go eagles
8/13/2016

"Pleasant experiene"

Bought a great car from a great dealership- Third car I have bought here.Bill Morrissey was a professional. He assured my utmost personal satisfaction.

Steiner
8/12/2016

"Dependable!"

I could use any number of dealers much closer to my home but choose Harbro for their consistency and dependability. Dave worked really hard to get me the car I wanted.

August 13, 2016

Hello Katie, Thank you for the review! I'm glad we could get things situated after the total loss (glad your daughter is okay by the way) and get you into the car you wanted! Don't hesitate to call with any questions or concerns - 508-266-6084 - Dave

stressed_notstressed
8/10/2016

"Easy and Stress free after a total lose!"

I purchased my first car through Harbro so when recently I totaled that car I thought easy I will call Dave Malo and he will help me find a replacement. I knew that coming up with a down payment would be difficult and me being like most people having bad credit I did not expect to not only be in my car that next week but to also be in an almost brand new car! I am so happy with my experience and I will continue to purchase vehicles through Harbro as well as recommend anyone because of the outstanding customer service I received!

August 13, 2016

Hello Cassandra, Thanks for the GREAT review!! I'm so happy that you like the 2015 Ford Focus and that we were able to get you into it within a week after your accident. Glad you're okay too! Don't hesitate to call with any questions or concerns - 508-266-6084 - Dave

Tinker123
7/22/2016

"My "new" older Honda Ridgeline!"

Overall a friendly and painless experience. Although I wish I could have driven off with my car immediately, it did take a few days for the car and paperwork to be prepared. But it was worth it. I LOVE THE TRUCK!! It's 2 years older than the Ridgeline I traded in and it feels and looks like a brand new car. I'm thrilled.

Right_meow
7/15/2016

"First experience buying a car. "

My experience with with buying a car through Harbro was quick and painless. They worked with me to find the best price possible for me. I didn't feel pressured, I was treated like a human being not a paycheck. I will definitely recommend other potential car buyers here.

August 13, 2016

Hello Erika, Thank you for the review! I hope the Chevy Sonic is treating you awesome! Anything you may have questions on, feel free to call me at 508-266-6084

Eppy61
7/15/2016

"Very very good"

It was very quick very professional in and out in no time just like it should be I would recommend this dealer to all my friends

August 13, 2016

Hello Jon, Hope the Durango is treating you awesome, I am happy that we were able to make everything work out for your situation. Thanks for the review. Anything you may have questions on, feel free to call me at 508-266-6084

Andrea
7/14/2016

"Won't go anywhere else!!"

We were looking for a replacement for our 2001 Ford F250. By some luck, I googled F250s in MA and one popped up at Harbro. From the moment I spoke with our salesman Rick over the phone, to finalizing the deal, my husband, boys and I couldn't have been more pleased! The truck was already priced and happened to be better than what we were looking for! It was in great shape for an 09, and then they went through it and replaced parts, did a small amount of body work and the detail job was fantastic! I can't believe what a great truck we ended up with for such a great price and the added fixes at no cost. We will definitely return for future vehicles. I highly recommend folks shop here first! Unlike any used vehicle, or new for that matter, that I've ever come across. Very welcoming, friendly and customer pleasing team at Harbro!! Sincerely, Andrea, Dave, Logan and Alden

1 - 10 of 1,033 results