Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Makes: Used Car Dealer | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd.,
Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588
Harbro Sales & Service Inc Info
About Harbro Sales & Service Inc

All Heart. No Hassle. It's the way we do business, and what it means to you. dealerrater.com 2010, 2011 National and 2012, 2013, and 2014 Mass Used Car Dealer of the Year Not to mention wining the 2015 Consumer Satisfaction Reward Industry Exclusive 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise on every vehicle sold Even if you don't buy your next vehicle from Harbro, we ask you to demand that other dealers give you a satisfaction promise similar to what we offer. Maybe together we can change the Used Car industry for the better. Since 1973 our mission has been simple: "To change the way people feel about used cars and used car dealers, by treating other people the way we would want to be treated"

About Harbro Sales & Service Inc Learn More

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance
1,027 Dealership Reviews
Tinker123
7/22/2016

"My "new" older Honda Ridgeline!"

Overall a friendly and painless experience. Although I wish I could have driven off with my car immediately, it did take a few days for the car and paperwork to be prepared. But it was worth it. I LOVE THE TRUCK!! It's 2 years older than the Ridgeline I traded in and it feels and looks like a brand new car. I'm thrilled.

Right_meow
7/15/2016

"First experience buying a car. "

My experience with with buying a car through Harbro was quick and painless. They worked with me to find the best price possible for me. I didn't feel pressured, I was treated like a human being not a paycheck. I will definitely recommend other potential car buyers here.

Eppy61
7/15/2016

"Very very good"

It was very quick very professional in and out in no time just like it should be I would recommend this dealer to all my friends

Andrea
7/14/2016

"Won't go anywhere else!!"

We were looking for a replacement for our 2001 Ford F250. By some luck, I googled F250s in MA and one popped up at Harbro. From the moment I spoke with our salesman Rick over the phone, to finalizing the deal, my husband, boys and I couldn't have been more pleased! The truck was already priced and happened to be better than what we were looking for! It was in great shape for an 09, and then they went through it and replaced parts, did a small amount of body work and the detail job was fantastic! I can't believe what a great truck we ended up with for such a great price and the added fixes at no cost. We will definitely return for future vehicles. I highly recommend folks shop here first! Unlike any used vehicle, or new for that matter, that I've ever come across. Very welcoming, friendly and customer pleasing team at Harbro!! Sincerely, Andrea, Dave, Logan and Alden

deeptults
7/12/2016

"very happy"

Needed a car quickly and really always like to work with Harbro. They had what I needed at a good price. They actually had a couple to choose from. Car was ready for pick up, registered etc. the same day we signed. This was a huge help. I'll be back again and always recommend Harbro to friends.

Jess Rojas
7/10/2016

"Not your typical car salesman"

Dave was fantastic to work with. He worked with my perimeters and was able to find me the perfect car. It was not all about making the sale, rather it was about finding the best fit for my situation. Dave was personable and knowledgable throughout the process. I will definitely be a returning customer!

RhondaHurley
7/09/2016

"I Get The Best Service at Harbro Auto Sales and Service "

Thank you to Mike Harris, this is the first time I have dealt with him. I guess he is normally out at the Webster location. Mike did a great job keeping me informed with the service on my 2006 Pontiac, he stayed until the work was done and was very professional and friendly when I came to pick up my car! *** and Bonus *** the cost was under his estimate !! Thank you as always Harbro Auto Sales and Service !!

Perfect
7/07/2016

"Perfect Truck"

My brother bought his truck at Harbro a while ago and had a great expierence and got a great truck. I had been looking for a truck to pull my camper, my old truck just couldn't do it anymore. We took this truck out for a test drive, loved it. Rick was awesome! Helpful, my truck left in perfect condition! Everyone was friendly, kind, and pleasant. Bob and Aaron fixed all the little issues it had before I left the parking lot. Hightly recommend for a used vechicle this is the place to go!!

Holly
7/06/2016

"Summer love"

Purchased 2011 Ford Focus Se with only 50,000 miles on it. That's right 50k. Harbro is the best got a great rate on a 5yr loan. There was only cosmetic corrections, Harbro was on top of it an fixed it before I took ownership. Their mechanics are the best. I love my Car so much, can't sit still long enough want to be in it all the time. Thank you Dave your the best!

Debsreview
7/05/2016

"Great costumer Service"

My friend found the car I purchased. To begin with I was very skeptical. I thought I would get a bad deal. Needless to say the experience was 110 %.

The young man that delivered my car to New Hamshire was very polite and was extremely polite, made sure he delivered it promptly at the specific time pre arranged .

1 - 10 of 1,027 results