Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Makes: Used Car Dealer | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd.,
Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588
Harbro Sales & Service Inc Info
About Harbro Sales & Service Inc

All Heart. No Hassle. It's the way we do business, and what it means to you. dealerrater.com 2010, 2011 National and 2012, 2013, and 2014 Mass Used Car Dealer of the Year Not to mention wining the 2015 Consumer Satisfaction Reward Industry Exclusive 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise on every vehicle sold Even if you don't buy your next vehicle from Harbro, we ask you to demand that other dealers give you a satisfaction promise similar to what we offer. Maybe together we can change the Used Car industry for the better. Since 1973 our mission has been simple: "To change the way people feel about used cars and used car dealers, by treating other people the way we would want to be treated"

About Harbro Sales & Service Inc Learn More

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance
1,002 Dealership Reviews
may123
5/25/2016

"ECXELLANT COSTOMER SERVICE AT HARBRO"

I AM A THIRD TIME CAR BUYER FROM HARBRO. EVERY TIME THE SALESPEOPLE WERE AMAZING ! I HAVE FOUND MY DREAM CAR, A CADILLAC CTS. I WOULD GO BACK TO HARBRO FOR A VEHICLE PURCHASE ANYTIME.

Fungreen
5/25/2016

"Always a Great experiance at Harbro for me!"

At anytime I have a question or concern with my Nissan, I just stop in and I'm always given the best service. For a mother on the go all the time, It's very important to have vehicle service at a drops notice when something occurs. Mike is always accommodating to what needs to get done and would never let you walk out the door if you had any safety issues. That's the best service anyone could hope for. They care~

May 26, 2016

Keeping everyone safe is my goal! Thank you for choosing Harbro and myself to help keep you and your family safe! Please give me a call if you ever need anything else, thank you. Mike H, 508-556-6449

JenniferN.
5/19/2016

"My "NEW" car!"

Thanks to Rick and all the staff at Harbro, I had a fantastic opportunity to pick up a nice "New to Me" 2008 Chevy Malibu and its been a nice change. I appreciate all the time and effort put forth by Harbro and Rick and Mike for all their efforts and getting this car ready for me. I have spoken with several other people and friends who have bought vehicles from Harbro and they LOVE their experience as well! It is certainly a welcome change from the bigger car dealers that will not let you out of their site until they try to get you to buy! I would highly recommend Harbro to all my family and friends from this point on! Thank you again to Rick and staff, all at Harbro for a well executed point of sale! Best Regards, Jennifer Nussberger New owner of a 2008 Chevy Malibu!!

Susan Stone
5/16/2016

"Happy Customer"

When my car had the engine blow the head gasket, I was unable to drive it. This happened on Sunday. We are a one vehicle family now and had no means of transportation. I called Harbro and within a few hours had approval for financing and a car purchased. I was able to pick it up that evening. This is outstanding service and I really appreciate it. The car I bought is perfect for us and we are very pleased.

May 25, 2016

Hello Susan, When I received the news yesterday from Dave C that your vehicle was broken and you needed a new one. We jumped right on it and found the vehicle that worked and pushed the banks for an answer right away! This is what dealing with Harbro is like! I'm glad that you're happy with your purchase! We unfortunately won't see you for a new car for some time since that one only has 19,000 miles on it!! However, feel free to call anytime and also don't forget about the FREE oil changes you have!! - 508-266-6084 - Dave M

Cadillac 925
5/10/2016

"Great service"

Very high rating! Vehicle I was looking at was at their other dealership and they brought it to me in 25 minutes! My salesman Dave was very organized and so was paperwork!

May 25, 2016

Hello Mark, Thanks for the review! I am glad that we could get you out of that trade in and into this beautiful Cadillac Escalade! Please don't hesitate to call me with any questions - 508-266-6084 - Dave M

Bear53
5/09/2016

"Epic!"

"I walked into Harbro after visiting numerous dealers over the past 3 months. I was meet by Mr. Rick Gaudreau. He took me under his wing with the best care I have ever received. I shared with him of my 3 month ordeal in looking for a used car. " I will get you into a vehicle that's what we do here at Harbro." Three days later I took delivery of my 2008 Lincoln MKZ. Harbro is not looking for a sale. They are looking for a relationship and I will send everyone there. Keep up the awesome work and Thank you Harbro!

Bella
5/07/2016

"Comfortable & Accomadating "

The Expertise & Professionalism is Top Notch ! Great Collaboration as a Team. Dave took care of Business with no Time wasted ! I will cont Buying all my Future Cars At Harbro.

May 25, 2016

Terry, Thank you for your loyalty and repeat business. We are happy to help in anyway we can! I'm glad that you LOVE the new CR-V!! Don't hesitate to call with any questions - 508-266-6084 - Dave M

Shirley12345
5/07/2016

"Mr. Awesome himself Dave Malo "

Hi, my name is Shirley and the service i received from dave was phenomenal he Helped me with my car, and the insurance company after it was declared totalled. he was courteous, professional, Patient, and very caring about my situation. He also assisted me in finding another vehicle. I would be more than happy to recommend anyone in need of a car to dave, he is awesome.... no wait.. he's MR. AWESOME

May 25, 2016

Hello Shirley, Thank you for the review!! The insurance claim was a hassle for you and I both however, that is what Harbro does! I'm glad we were able to get it all situated and get you into your new 2013 Equinox! - Don't hesitate to call with anything - 508-266-6084 - Dave M

CindyO

"No-Hassle Transaction"

I saw the vehicle I was interested in while driving by the lot. I was able to test drive it and decided to purchase it that day. Rick was very helpful throughout the process. I got a quality vehicle for a fair price and a trade-in offer I was happy with. I would definitely recommend Rick and Harbro Auto Sales.

christina S dear
5/05/2016

"Quick and easy "

Such a great place made everything so easy and quick. They had all the paperwork done and ready for me literally sign and drive. Thanks for everything

May 25, 2016

Hello Christina, We thank you for the great review and also the opportunity to show you what Harbro is all about. If you need anything, feel free to call me on my cell or direct line - 508-266-6084 - Dave M

1 - 10 of 1,002 results