Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd.,
Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588
Harbro Sales & Service Inc Info
About Harbro Sales & Service Inc

All Heart. No Hassle. It's the way we do business, and what it means to you. dealerrater.com 2010, 2011 National and 2012, 2013 Mass Used Car Dealer of the Year Mass Independent Auto Dealers Assoc (MIADA) 2009 Quality Dealer of the Year. Industry Exclusive 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise on every vehicle sold Even if you don't buy your next vehicle from Harbro, we ask you to demand that other dealers give you a satisfaction promise similar to what we offer. Maybe together we can change the Used Car industry for the better. Since 1973 our mission has been simple: "To change the way people feel about used cars and used car dealers, by treating other people the way we would want to be treated"

About Harbro Sales & Service Inc Learn More

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance
Kristen Aube
9/02/2015

"Great Experience"

Needed to trade in my jeep and Rick was able to find me the perfect fit for my kids and I. Very thankful it was a seamless experience!

sunsummer64
9/02/2015

"Great "

I had a great ease of Sale with Dave Melo he was knowledgeable and let me think on it which is very rare..I am so glad II went to Harbro for my car!

Bill couture
9/01/2015

"very good people "

rick in sales is. Great help the way Bob and Amy in service very help in get you in for service and heather in office everyone is honest

Brought 5 cars from them over 20 years

pgreany
8/28/2015

"Awesome"

This is my 3rd vehicle I have bought from Harboro. They where very helpful though out the whole process. I wound up buying a 2007 Saturn Vue and am very happy with it.

AlanBond22
8/27/2015

"Great service and an even better experience."

I went in looking for a new truck and they set me up with a 2009 Toyota Tacoma with only 5,000 miles on it. I've always relied on Toyotas because they are a very reliable vehicle and have always lasted a long time. The sales team was respectable and very friendly and they got me a great deal on the new truck.

CourtneyMarchant
8/26/2015

"Great experience "

I came here a few months ago looking for my first car and Mike was very patient and helpful throughout the whole process. I decided to save up some more and get a better feel of what I was looking for and came back in last week and was able to take home a 2011 Jeep Liberty sport.(: Definitely a great first time car and it passed inspection no problem. The whole staff is very friendly.

Firefoxred
8/24/2015

"Fantastic! "

I came in on a Monday afternoon to trade in my car, I drove off the lot on a Thursday afternoon with a new car. No hassles no bartering no pressure, it was an all around awesome experience !

Meaghan and Paul
8/19/2015

"Above and beyond expectations "

Dan and DJ were excellent from the moment we walked on the lot. They showed us all of the vehicles we were interested in and were able to quickly answer our multitude of questions. Once we chose a vehicle we started to talk numbers and they were very competitive with their pricing and available warranties. Once the deal was done Dan was more than accommodating since we live out of state and have an infant son. Dan and Lou worked together to have the car delivered to us as soon as possible. We really enjoyed the experience of purchasing our new SUV from Harbro. Dan, DJ, and Lou certainly made the difference! I would definitely go back again when we're in the market for a new car!!

Lou

customer5
8/19/2015

"a great car dealer"

I just bought another vehicle from Harbro in Webster & will continue to do so in the future simply because their thrustworthy,dependable & reasonable. I also want to thank Dave Malo, Mark Hare & Dave Curini for their 100% +service. Guys your just great!

Beanz215s
8/15/2015

"One of the best car dealer experiences I've ever had,"

Everything from start to finish was quick and easy thanks to Rick Gaudreau. He helped without hounding me or trying to sell me something I wasn't looking for. Had everything done and I was outta of there with my new car in less than 24 hours. Met some of the other staff and everyone was more than willing to help from financing to the maintenance people. I would definitely return in the future for another car.

Reviews of Mike Hare