Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588
Closed 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Linwood Service Manager
Bill Morrissey, Sales Consultant, Harbro Sales & Service Inc

Bill Morrissey

January 17, 2017

"2nd purchase, 2nd awesome experience."

- moeB

Once again: Friendly, dependable, fast, honest, NO-pressure, and affordable. If I continue ranting then it will just sound like I'm making it up, but I'm not. They service my cars as well, and the shop is equally as great. I'm sending all my friends/family there for cars from now on.

January 13, 2017

"nice work"

- PEDIPA

Brought my jeep patriot in for service on struts and tune up. They also noted that the CV axles need to be replaced which was causing hesitation on acceleration and promptly repaired them. I can feel the difference in performance and acceleration. A worthwhile investment as I intend on keeping this car for awhile. Keep up the good work!

January 11, 2017

"Above and Beyond"

- Kaci8725

Harbro was recommended to me by a friend and I am so happy she did! I knew exactly the car I wanted and Mike and his team werr able to find it for me! I wanted a very specific car and they went above and beyond to find it, even bringing it from far away for me! I waited a while for it (because it was rare) and the team just patiently looked and got me exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend them to anyone, but specifically if you know what you want. When I picked up the car it had been detailed and looked brand new! About two weeks in I dented it 😢 And Mike was able to recommend a reasonable body shop to me. All in all, I great experience and I will continue to buy cars here and you should too!

2008 Cadillac CTS

Used 2007 Ford Mustang, $10994

2007 Ford Mustang

Used 2010 Ford Fusion, $13995

2010 Ford Fusion

Used 2011 Ford Ranger, $11996

2011 Ford Ranger

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance