Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd.,
Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588
Harbro Sales & Service Inc Info
About Harbro Sales & Service Inc

All Heart. No Hassle. It's the way we do business, and what it means to you. dealerrater.com 2010, 2011 National and 2012, 2013 Mass Used Car Dealer of the Year Mass Independent Auto Dealers Assoc (MIADA) 2009 Quality Dealer of the Year. Industry Exclusive 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise on every vehicle sold Even if you don't buy your next vehicle from Harbro, we ask you to demand that other dealers give you a satisfaction promise similar to what we offer. Maybe together we can change the Used Car industry for the better. Since 1973 our mission has been simple: "To change the way people feel about used cars and used car dealers, by treating other people the way we would want to be treated"

About Harbro Sales & Service Inc Learn More

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance
dana_m1978@yahoo.com
5/16/2015

"First free oil change on my used car purchased at Harbro"

As usual, Harbro was great. John in the service department is always welcoming and super nice. I got to see Ethan, who sold me the car and we caught up on life. Amy and John and I had a hilarious conversation on my way out that makes me giggle even now. And Scott, who changed my oil, did a great job and was very friendly. It's nice to see everyone smiling. You feel like everyone is genuinely glad to see you, even when it's a free oil change and they aren't getting any money for it :) I really like it there AND my car was in and out in less than an hour on a Saturday! It's sincere genuine people doing a great job because they want to. What more could I ask for?

Scott Richards

Marchant8
5/07/2015

"Air conditioning repair."

I dropped my van off to have an issue with the air conditioning fixed, the problem was a little complex so Harbro provided me with a rental for the day because they didn't expect it to be ready the same day. John fixed my van & had it ready for me at the end of the day.

RMercer
5/07/2015

"Sales and Service Departments are Top Notch!"

I originally posted a review a couple weeks ago after I purchased my 2012 Hyundai Elantra from Rick, but it never posted :( I can't express my gratitude towards the Harbro family and their amazing staff that went above and beyond to help me get financing I could afford with limited credit and into a car that I LOVE! Dan is who I was in contact with through email literally within minutes of sending a request for more information on the car I know own! Ethan was the first person I sat with and as a "customer advocate", he really made me feel comfortable and that I had come to the right place when it came to someone else understanding what I needed, not just what I wanted. The warranty that comes with the car(s) is excellent, and all repairs needed after vehicle is purchased that are covered under warranty (along with 6-12 FREE oil changes!) are at no cost out of pocket, which is a great piece of mind. My week old car developed a clunk when I applied the brakes from a faster speed and the service department was quick to access the problem and get it fixed ASAP! John B. was amazing with keeping me updated on my car and the time it would take to solve the issue. I ended up needing new rear brakes (the front ones were replaced before I bought the car (again, at NO cost to me!), which of course, no charge to me and it was done in about an hour (I waited in the Harbro seating area upstairs with a complimentary coffee and since there's camera in every service bay, I got to keep tabs on my new car)! I cannot leave out all the administrative staff as well. The ladies who answer the phone are always so pleasant and helpful!

Keithb
4/30/2015

"A great all around experience "

I will recommend them to everyone I know. Mike found the exact vehicle I was looking for in no time at all. Keep up the great work.

ojd514

"Great Service"

I've had nothing but great experiences with Harbos Service in the last 4 years that I've gone there. They do all your repairs at a reasonable price. The work is done in a timely manner, and they even have a live video in the garage so you get so see the work that is being done and that these men are not slackers. The Harbro crew will work with you to make sure your needs are met. Thank you Harbro Auto for the four years of great service on my vehicle!

Hall92

"Family oriented business"

The team at Harbro was absolutely fantastic to deal with. I came down and talked to Rick and Dan and couldn't have been more satisfied with the treatment. After knowing what truck I wanted to purchase and the numbers I was comfortable with, they did everything they could and got me financed with little credit history. I look forward to dealing with them again with all of my vehicles service needs, until it is time to buy again!

jsloan1
4/29/2015

"Great family owned dealer"

Mike and Ethan from harbro were the best! They didn't have the vehicle we wanted at that moment so mike shopped specifically for us! We got exactly what we wanted!

Shannon626

"Outstanding Service"

When my car needed to be looked at I knew I didn't have to take it any other place except for Harbro Auto. Dan picked my car up at my house and brought it in for service. When he brought it back, to my surprise, he had it cleaned as well. Harbro always goes above and beyond. I can't thank you guys enough!!!

Mumford
4/28/2015

"Thanks mike, made it easy and quick, plus we love the car!"

We wanted to say thank you to mike at harbro for making this car buying experience easy, quick and painless. We went there once, were pointed in the right direction, spoken to honestly and put into a couple cars to test drive. We quickly found the one we wanted. The , the next time we went in, we signed a few papers and drove away.

SJoseph
4/28/2015

"Truly exceptional on care, beyond expectations on delivery."

Like anyone reading this, I have found dealings with automotive dealers...troubling, at times. That's a nice way to put it. Do yourself a favor and make the call, drive in, email them...just get in touch with them. Dan Brinkley (General Manager) defines integrity everyday, with every interaction. This IS a family dealership...the same type everyone else claims to be...they are the real deal. From the owners to the service techs, to the front desk staff, they all actually care about the customer, AND the community. Tell them what you're looking for, tell them honestly what you can do to make it happen, and let them blow your mind. #SoWorthIt

Reviews of Daniel Brinkley