Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd.,
Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588
Harbro Sales & Service Inc Info
About Harbro Sales & Service Inc

All Heart. No Hassle. It's the way we do business, and what it means to you. dealerrater.com 2010, 2011 National and 2012, 2013 Mass Used Car Dealer of the Year Mass Independent Auto Dealers Assoc (MIADA) 2009 Quality Dealer of the Year. Industry Exclusive 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise on every vehicle sold Even if you don't buy your next vehicle from Harbro, we ask you to demand that other dealers give you a satisfaction promise similar to what we offer. Maybe together we can change the Used Car industry for the better. Since 1973 our mission has been simple: "To change the way people feel about used cars and used car dealers, by treating other people the way we would want to be treated"

About Harbro Sales & Service Inc Learn More

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance
Linda B
6/29/2015

"Car Purchase"

Three words to describe Mark...friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I have had nothing but GREAT experiences with Harbro for many years. They are fantastic to deal with and go above and beyond. I am a very happy customer and will continue to purchase from Harbro. This dealership is highly recommended by this very satisfied customer. Thanks Mark.

IT Geek
6/19/2015

"Car Purchase"

We have been using Harbro to maintain my cars for the last 5 years, staff is friendly, competent and professional. We recently purchased a Rav4 from them, the car is excellent and they gave us a nice deal on it and there was no hassle. Highly recommended!

Keryn D.
6/19/2015

"Excellent customer service!!"

I needed an oil change desperately and my usual garage was unable to take me all week. On a chance I stopped in Harbro in Whitinsville. I had never been here before. I walked in and Bob and Amy were so pleasant. I got my oil change and tires rotated on a special promotion. I needed wipers also but wasn't going to push it since it was 4pm on a Friday afternoon, but when they noticed they were just about falling off they offered to fix them. Amy showed me to the very comfortable waiting area with magazines and coffee. I am in customer service and so happy when I receive the same treatment I provide in my field. Great experience...I will be calling Harbro first when I need the next service on my car. Thank you!!!!

Patricia
6/08/2015

"Have a dream!!"

I told Rick Gaudreau that I wanted a Jeep and without evening knowing he found me the Jeep of my DREAMS!! Same color and year that has been on my vision/dream board for the past 2 years. Rick and Mike Hare made sure I was happy with my purchase, fixing any issues, putting brand spanky new tires on my Jeep. John Beaudreault in the service department is friendly and keep me informed with the progress of my Jeep. Support your local businesses and they will be of great support to you. I'm a very HAPPY customer!!!

2015
5/31/2015

"Amazing group of people"

I went to Harbro to find a used car and was immediately greeted. The salesman at Harbro was courteous and very informative. He sat down with me and explained everything fully. I would recommend this dealer to everyone!

dana_m1978@yahoo.com
5/16/2015

"First free oil change on my used car purchased at Harbro"

As usual, Harbro was great. John in the service department is always welcoming and super nice. I got to see Ethan, who sold me the car and we caught up on life. Amy and John and I had a hilarious conversation on my way out that makes me giggle even now. And Scott, who changed my oil, did a great job and was very friendly. It's nice to see everyone smiling. You feel like everyone is genuinely glad to see you, even when it's a free oil change and they aren't getting any money for it :) I really like it there AND my car was in and out in less than an hour on a Saturday! It's sincere genuine people doing a great job because they want to. What more could I ask for?

Scott Richards

Marchant8
5/07/2015

"Air conditioning repair."

I dropped my van off to have an issue with the air conditioning fixed, the problem was a little complex so Harbro provided me with a rental for the day because they didn't expect it to be ready the same day. John fixed my van & had it ready for me at the end of the day.

RMercer
5/07/2015

"Sales and Service Departments are Top Notch!"

I originally posted a review a couple weeks ago after I purchased my 2012 Hyundai Elantra from Rick, but it never posted :( I can't express my gratitude towards the Harbro family and their amazing staff that went above and beyond to help me get financing I could afford with limited credit and into a car that I LOVE! Dan is who I was in contact with through email literally within minutes of sending a request for more information on the car I know own! Ethan was the first person I sat with and as a "customer advocate", he really made me feel comfortable and that I had come to the right place when it came to someone else understanding what I needed, not just what I wanted. The warranty that comes with the car(s) is excellent, and all repairs needed after vehicle is purchased that are covered under warranty (along with 6-12 FREE oil changes!) are at no cost out of pocket, which is a great piece of mind. My week old car developed a clunk when I applied the brakes from a faster speed and the service department was quick to access the problem and get it fixed ASAP! John B. was amazing with keeping me updated on my car and the time it would take to solve the issue. I ended up needing new rear brakes (the front ones were replaced before I bought the car (again, at NO cost to me!), which of course, no charge to me and it was done in about an hour (I waited in the Harbro seating area upstairs with a complimentary coffee and since there's camera in every service bay, I got to keep tabs on my new car)! I cannot leave out all the administrative staff as well. The ladies who answer the phone are always so pleasant and helpful!

Keithb
4/30/2015

"A great all around experience "

I will recommend them to everyone I know. Mike found the exact vehicle I was looking for in no time at all. Keep up the great work.

ojd514
4/30/2015

"Great Service"

I've had nothing but great experiences with Harbos Service in the last 4 years that I've gone there. They do all your repairs at a reasonable price. The work is done in a timely manner, and they even have a live video in the garage so you get so see the work that is being done and that these men are not slackers. The Harbro crew will work with you to make sure your needs are met. Thank you Harbro Auto for the four years of great service on my vehicle!

Reviews of Daniel Brinkley