Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

Call
Harbro Sales & Service Inc Info
About Harbro Sales & Service Inc

All Heart. No Hassle. It's the way we do business, and what it means to you. dealerrater.com 2010, 2011 National and 2012, 2013 Mass Used Car Dealer of the Year Mass Independent Auto Dealers Assoc (MIADA) 2009 Quality Dealer of the Year. Industry Exclusive 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise on every vehicle sold Even if you don't buy your next vehicle from Harbro, we ask you to demand that other dealers give you a satisfaction promise similar to what we offer. Maybe together we can change the Used Car industry for the better. Since 1973 our mission has been simple: "To change the way people feel about used cars and used car dealers, by treating other people the way we would want to be treated"

About Harbro Sales & Service Inc Learn More

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance
samanthaming
12/26/2014

"BEST car buying experience - EVER."

Last Friday I went in for an oil change on my husband's truck and seeing how my Dodge was getting old, I thought it wouldn't hurt to have a conversation with someone. That someone was Ethan Rawson. I walked into his office walls up, expecting unwanted products shoved in my face by some old, slicked back hair, blinged out salesman. What I got was a professional, genuine, honest young man who could sit for hours and talk about your car needs or just how your day was and what you're passionate about. He never once judged me for my lack of experience in car buying and spent hours with me going over options that would fit my lifestyle and my income. This was an exceptional car buying experience, but I honestly think that it's the best service I've ever received as a customer! A week later, we're driving away in the perfect car and at the perfect price! Anyone who expresses some kind of car need I will immediately refer them to Ethan at Harbro! We're so happy and super excited! Thanks Ethan!! -Sam & Mike

dara

"best dealer ever!"

We live in NH, my husband and I each own a car from Mike, we are getting ready to purchase a 3rd this spring, Harbro is the best. Will never buy from anyone else again!!! Thank you Harbro, you guys are the best! Dara from New Hampshire

Edad

"Blown Transmission"

Once again Harbro has come through for us…Saturday before Christmas the transmission in our car let go. I called Mike at Harbro and explained the situation and had the car towed to Whitinsville. The final determination was it needed a new transmission (our car has 157,000 plus miles on it). With Christmas upon us and the New Year coming they are doing everything in their power to get the transmission replaced and the car back to us as soon as possible. We will possibly have it back on January 2nd. In the mean time they have set us up with a rental. It’s nice to know we can depend on Harbro in an emergency.

Tim in the Service Department

Laurie
12/25/2014

"service"

Dan Brinkley went above and beyond awesome service It was a pleasurable experience and we will definitely recommend him he is an asset to the company and the business

pglode
12/24/2014

"IN and OUT"

Have had a lot of work done at Harbro and John in service is so easy to deal with. I drop off the keys and he takes care of the rest. I like it when I am not wasting my time waiting around.... Great Job to all!

fireguy
12/24/2014

"Great Experience"

I was very happy with the effort that went into finding a vehicle for my son and the amount of detail that was out into getting him financed for his first loan... Great job

acuranow
12/23/2014

"Perfection"

I was very picky in my demands for my new car and Harbro met every one of them. Mike and Mark found me the exact vehicle I was looking for and at a great price! All the paperwork and running around was taken care of and allowed me to jump into my "new" car. Thanks to the Harbro team, I'm enjoying my new ride. Thanks guys!!!

dana_m1978@yahoo.com
12/23/2014

"Great Used Car Purchasing Experience"

What a great group of people to buy from! Everyone at Harbro in Whitinsville is friendly and welcoming. I purchased a used car from Ethan, and he was great to work with. He answered all of my questions and was available after the sale to help answer my questions. I would definitely recommend going to see them if you are looking to buy a car. Fair prices and great service! I also have interacted with their service department and they are super nice and again I was treated very fairly and will use them for all of my service needs on my new used car. I didn't even visit any other dealerships because they were highly recommended by my husband and his family.

yellowlab_5624
12/22/2014

"SuperDan"

Recently had some service performed and there was a logistical issue with getting the part needed to complete the repair. Even on a Friday evening after business hours the team at Harbro was still working hard to get things taken care of. Dan and Tim stepped it up to keep me updated and exceeded my expectations! Arrangements where made to provided me with a loaner until my car was repaired. Dan even was able to send me a text to let me know when the loaner would be available. What a great asset Dan Brinkley is to this dealership!! He is a very helpful fine young man!!

danakelliher
12/21/2014

"Painless Sale!!!"

As always, nice vehicle at a fair price! Dan was very easy to deal with. Very help with any issues that came up. Nice to deal with a local business that I'm familiar with and can depend on.

Reviews of Mike Hare