Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

Call
Harbro Sales & Service Inc Info
About Harbro Sales & Service Inc

All Heart. No Hassle. It's the way we do business, and what it means to you. dealerrater.com 2010, 2011 National and 2012, 2013 Mass Used Car Dealer of the Year Mass Independent Auto Dealers Assoc (MIADA) 2009 Quality Dealer of the Year. Industry Exclusive 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise on every vehicle sold Even if you don't buy your next vehicle from Harbro, we ask you to demand that other dealers give you a satisfaction promise similar to what we offer. Maybe together we can change the Used Car industry for the better. Since 1973 our mission has been simple: "To change the way people feel about used cars and used car dealers, by treating other people the way we would want to be treated"

About Harbro Sales & Service Inc Learn More

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance
Jen&Ed LaPointe
1/28/2015

"Simply the BEST!!"

This is the 5th vehicle my husband and I have bought from Harbro. We made the mistake of going to another dealership in the past, and regretted it. From the wonderful staff to the great service and quality vehicles,Harbro cannot be beat. I have and will continue to recommend Harbro to anyone looking to purchase a quality used vehicle! Again, simply the best!

Danielle Rogers
1/26/2015

"Fantastic!!! Had no problem buying back Problem Durango"

February 2014 I went in and purchased a 2011 Dodge Durango with very low miles. A few months later the Durango began to have problems. The alternator went, the PCM fried, the battery died, the brake modular went, the fuel pump modular went, it was a stressful disaster for me. I watched my truck get towed several times because it just wasn't drivable. Finally I was driving down the road and the truck just died on me while driving... this time the 2nd cylinder went, twice! I had reached my limit with the vehicle. I loved my Durango but it just wasn't safe for me and my kids anymore. I met with Mike and we talked for several hours about options, what I wanted and needed from a vehicle. I test drove several SUV's and trucks. It quickly became apparent to Mike that I wasn't going to be happy unless I was driving a Durango. It was the only vehicle with the options and features that I wanted and loved. He had one of his employees drive down an upgraded model from my Durango to Whitinsville just for me to test drive and talk about it. We sat down after and he called the Dodge dealership and set up an appointment for Monday to have this Durango serviced and inspected by them as well as fix any current and potential recalls on this Durango for my peace of mind. When it came back he put four brand new tires on it even though the ones on it were still good. He was so fantastic and they were so great we also decided to trade in our Caliber for a 2013 Ram 1500 they had on the lot. He put four brand new tires on that truck as well and paid for a 2nd electronic Key since it only had one. They made sure that both vehicles were ready by Christmas Eve. While we were signing papers they even had an employee drop off our Christmas Ham that our friend brought to Webster Dealership on accident. They bought back my Durango after 10 months of ownership, took the time to set us up into two new perfect vehicles for our needs. They paid for my rental days not covered under the factory warranty while this situation got sorted out too! I would highly recommend Mike and his wonderful team at Harbros. Everyone was so helpful, thoughtful, and kind during this stressful situation from Service to Sales. I can't wait to buy more vehicles from Harbros!

Kris
1/24/2015

"Fast and easy"

I needed to get a car that would drive well in snow. I called Mike Hare at Harbro, he had me come in the next day. Mike had a handful of cars that he thought would be good options for my lifestyle all set and ready to roll when I got there. He was so right! I bought one of the first cars he showed me. The deal was done within 48 hours, and I drove away with the perfect car! Harbro has sold two cars to me now, a Dodge Ram3500, and now a Ford Escape. Both times they gave me a great price on my trade in, and the whole process was stress free and easy!

Slussier22

"Two new cars"

This is my secand time buying from harbro. I was upsidedown on my truck they were the only ones willing to help me out. After working with them my wife and myself bought 2 new cars from them. Very pleased they went above and beyond what i thaught they would for me.

mary ellen G

"Friendly service"

Recent oil change was quick with courteous service. Interesting to watch your vehicle being serviced in the waiting room, while having a coffee, on the house. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and as I stated, service was quick.

lgagne4594
1/23/2015

"Disappointed in Service Dept"

The Dealership is highly recommended where the cars are wonderful and well worth the price. Unfortunately the Service Dept (only recently - it was fine before) has disappointed me greatly. I brought my Subaru back for some issues while UNDER warranty. The Service Dept, could not find out why my Subaru was acting the way it was and charged me for time and labor. They didn't even bother calling me once the bill started adding up. Imagine my surprise when the Co-Owner hands me a bill of OVER $300. I wish they had called me first, and I still don't believe I should have had to pay for this. It's not my fault they couldn't find the reason while it was still under warranty. If you bring your car back to them write it all down in EXPLICIT directions or they will empty your wallet.

Chris k
1/11/2015

"Set me up with my dream car"

I had been on the hunt for a new vehicle for about six months. I knew what features I wanted in this car so I searched through several websites and looked through the magazines whenever I could find one. I finally stopped being stubborn and took a suggestion to visit a dealer to let them find something for me. I walked in to the office and Dan happened to be the first employee I met, and I'd say I lucked out, because he is amazing. I told him what I wanted and specified two makes in particular, one that he said was easy to find and one that was not so easy. I went in on a Saturday afternoon and he said he would probably find something Monday. Well a few hours later he sends me a message asking if I liked the particular one of the easier to find variety. Unfortunately I had grown fond of the harder to find one so I said I wanted to wait and see. Wouldn't you know a lil later that night he sends me another message asking what I thought of one he found! Unfortunately it wasn't the type I was looking for, the company has a strange naming system. But once Dan knew the type I wanted he started the hunt anew. Fast forward a week and after several "how bout this?" and "no keep looking" we finally find the car I drive today. It ended up costing a little bit more than I had set as my budget but that is probably due to being so picky. All in all it was a three week process to get this car to my hands and I love every bit of it. It took one more week to get a remote starter installed (I had asked for one and Dan said he would get it done). While it was in the shop they gave me a loaner to use. That is how I met Amy. There were some silly complications at first (outside of their control, had to wait on a return), Dan dropped me off at my house and a short time later dropped off my loaner. Unfortunately, there were some odd kinks to work out with installation. I was stuck with that loaner for a few days extra because they didn't want to give it back to me with a starter system that worked but was wonky. I enjoyed my experience and will certainly recommend the dealership to others. Heck, I had already brought a cousin of mine in to see what they had when she needed a new car! If all their other employees are like the one I met then it's no surprise why these people are winning awards.

Dan "The Man" Brinkley, Amy the operations overlord

jim1963
1/06/2015

"oil change"

got a quick oil change. like the cameras in the customer waiting area, can watch your car being worked on.have a leased car from a dealership in framingham, so it was nice not having to go there.

Ben
1/01/2015

"Long, but worth it read. Shows they stand behind their work"

So This is the 3rd car I've purchased from Harbro, A 2010 Kia Soul. I have purchased a Jeep Wrangler, and Envoy XL Denali in the past. The purpose of this review is to show that though I did not have the ideal experience, Harbro does back their product. I purchased an Envoy XL Denali with service plan last year. I had some minor issues as can be expected with an older vehicle all which Harbro covered. After a long road trip to Canada, I found myself broken down and towed to Harbro. Since I had issues before, I was tired of being back and forth for service, so I asked if they would buy the vehicle back. Mike discussed this process with me and I found myself in a Kia soul after the Envoy was purchased back at a very fair price. Upon receiving my Kia I was told my radio knob did not work and they could fix it at my convenience (the wheel allowed for the volume adjust, so it wasn't too much of a pain). A few week later I brought in the radio, and it was fixed as promised. This is amazing to me as other dealers make a lot of promises, but then do not stand by them once off the lot. Unfortunately not even 2,500 miles into having the car this winter, it would not start. Visit in and nothing could be found. 2 days later it would not start again. Harbro replaced the battery even though the sensor indicated a 96% charge. 4 days later the car would not start again. Back in again for service where the starter and cables were all replaced. This work was all done without a cost to me. Everyone was very up front with me and honest with all work. I greatly appreciated it. Though all of this may sound like a giant pain, I challenge anyone to find another dealership that will stand by their product once it is off the lot without an extended warranty. I must say that though the last 2 cars haven't been a dream once leaving a lot, they are used vehicles and things do happen. It is great to know that Harbro will stand behind their sales and complete good honest work for their customers. Thanks to Harbro for selling a quality product (my Wrangler), standing behind a product that did not stand up to that quality (The envoy), and fixing an issue with a product that was almost at the standard it needed to be at (the kia). I will recommend you as there is no hassle, pressure, or constant phone calls/games/let me talk to my manager. There is just good honest work and people here. Thanks again!

Mike
12/30/2014

"Harbro is nothing but professional!"

I needed a car and a friend referred me to Harbro. From the minute I arrived I was handled with professionalism. Dave Curini and Mark Hare helped me purchase a Hyundai Santa Fe. Kayla and John helped with the pickup of my vehicle and with an oil change/tire rotation since. From sales to service Harbro is awesome! The buying process is made simple at Harbro because they take a consultative approach. They listen (not hear) to what you are looking for and provide options as opposed to pushing a vehicle on you. Between the way I was handled and the honest, up front information that was given to me, Harbro and it's employees clearly care about making people genuinely happy (and knowledgeable) with their purchase before they leave. I also know they did a ton of leg work to make sure the vehicle I was getting had no issues. I have their business cards and fully intend on handing them out to my family and friends. I will never go anywhere else for a car, they have a customer for life! A true example of a business that "gets it". You won't be disappointed!

Reviews of Mike Hare