Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd.,
Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588
Harbro Sales & Service Inc Info
About Harbro Sales & Service Inc

All Heart. No Hassle. It's the way we do business, and what it means to you. dealerrater.com 2010, 2011 National and 2012, 2013 Mass Used Car Dealer of the Year Mass Independent Auto Dealers Assoc (MIADA) 2009 Quality Dealer of the Year. Industry Exclusive 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise on every vehicle sold Even if you don't buy your next vehicle from Harbro, we ask you to demand that other dealers give you a satisfaction promise similar to what we offer. Maybe together we can change the Used Car industry for the better. Since 1973 our mission has been simple: "To change the way people feel about used cars and used car dealers, by treating other people the way we would want to be treated"

About Harbro Sales & Service Inc Learn More

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance
mcourtney223
7/25/2015

"Looking for a car"

I needed a new car and after going to a few dealerships that were extremely aggressive I decided to go to Harbro. Picked up my car today and I love it - thank you Mark

dcorey
7/24/2015

"Great, no pressure customer service"

Mike and his team went above and beyond in searching for the right vehicle for my family. Our requirements and preferences changed several times over the course of the search, but Mike and the Harbro team always adapted and continued their search until they found the vehicle that was just right for us. Really appreciate the commitment they showed and would recommend the Harbro team for anybody looking for a specific vehicle.

Mrsnowshark
7/23/2015

"Went above and beyond"

I hate dealing with car salespeople. I hate going shopping for a car. Every review I read on harbro was glowing with comments of family owned and people being treated the way they would treat others. Dan, Rick, and Mike as well as the rest of the team at Harbro were the most down to earth "car salesmen" I have ever dealt with. From the way they handled explaining the features of a car to staying within my price limit. They really take all of the hard work out of buying a car and make it look so easy. They helped me get approved for a loan with bad credit by going through every channel at their disposal. They got me into a 2012 ford fiesta and I honestly couldn't have left any happier. So thank you to everyone at Harbro for making this process so much easier. You will have my future business when the time comes

Souther
7/14/2015

" purchased experience and service."

I recently purchased a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 at Hasbro Auto Sales. When looking at the Vehicle of my choice the Sale Representative I Dealt with was very professioan,My experience was excellent with no pressure Of buying they will bend over bakwards to help you in anyway I would Recommend This dealership to anyone looking to buy any type of Vehicle here. I Also would recommend there service department,they are committed in In ever way To get the job done for there customers With quality in there worksman ship in there work, And also keeping in contact with there customers when the work will done so they can pick up There Vehicle whether by phone or texting you,They have high standards when it comes to you the customer.

Wassabi71
7/14/2015

"Awesome"

Quick service, A+ Results, quality work, exceptional with communicating to the customer and identifying repair and buyer needs... No hassle, just there to help with quality vehicles

Kelly Delaney
7/10/2015

"First time car buyer "

Mike took the time to help me find exactly what I was looking for. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and will get you what you want! I would absolutely recommend Harbro to anyone looking for a car, they are reliable and very professional! Thanks again Mike!

Kengbers
7/02/2015

"fast, efficient, service oriented, easy"

great explanations, good follow up, clear, concise, fair. It was a pleasure to deal with the staff and all calls were returned promptly. Work was completed in 2 days and everything was fixed.

Linda B
6/29/2015

"Car Purchase"

Three words to describe Mark...friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I have had nothing but GREAT experiences with Harbro for many years. They are fantastic to deal with and go above and beyond. I am a very happy customer and will continue to purchase from Harbro. This dealership is highly recommended by this very satisfied customer. Thanks Mark.

IT Geek
6/19/2015

"Car Purchase"

We have been using Harbro to maintain my cars for the last 5 years, staff is friendly, competent and professional. We recently purchased a Rav4 from them, the car is excellent and they gave us a nice deal on it and there was no hassle. Highly recommended!

Keryn D.
6/19/2015

"Excellent customer service!!"

I needed an oil change desperately and my usual garage was unable to take me all week. On a chance I stopped in Harbro in Whitinsville. I had never been here before. I walked in and Bob and Amy were so pleasant. I got my oil change and tires rotated on a special promotion. I needed wipers also but wasn't going to push it since it was 4pm on a Friday afternoon, but when they noticed they were just about falling off they offered to fix them. Amy showed me to the very comfortable waiting area with magazines and coffee. I am in customer service and so happy when I receive the same treatment I provide in my field. Great experience...I will be calling Harbro first when I need the next service on my car. Thank you!!!!

Reviews of Amy Sheeran