Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Makes: Used Car Dealer | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd.,
Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588
Harbro Sales & Service Inc Info
About Harbro Sales & Service Inc

All Heart. No Hassle. It's the way we do business, and what it means to you. dealerrater.com 2010, 2011 National and 2012, 2013, and 2014 Mass Used Car Dealer of the Year Not to mention wining the 2015 Consumer Satisfaction Reward Industry Exclusive 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise on every vehicle sold Even if you don't buy your next vehicle from Harbro, we ask you to demand that other dealers give you a satisfaction promise similar to what we offer. Maybe together we can change the Used Car industry for the better. Since 1973 our mission has been simple: "To change the way people feel about used cars and used car dealers, by treating other people the way we would want to be treated"

About Harbro Sales & Service Inc Learn More

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance
1,045 Dealership Reviews
Chris
9/25/2016

"Always good, fair"

I have taken my vehicle to Harbro for years. Always honest, fair, good service. I expect that I will always use them for service when I am able. Several of my friends use them, as well.

Cayuga
9/18/2016

"Over the top"

I bought a used vehicle from harbro and I truly feel. Like they went further than ever expected with looking into the shape the car was in, I am thoroughly impressed with how kind and helpful they were.

Latour, martine
9/16/2016

"Just bought F150 truck "

It was a real pleasure purchasing the 2010 Ford F-150 at Harbro in the Webster office. Dave was very helpful. As usual Harbro followed up and made sure the truck is in very good running condition. We are very pleased and would recommend the company to all our friends. Best regards, Joe and Martine Latour

September 20, 2016

Hello Joe and Martine, Thanks for the GREAT review and your loyalty!! Please don't hesitate to call us with any questions/concerns. - thanks Dave M - 508-266-6084

Kayspar
9/14/2016

"Quick and painless"

Harbro helped me get out from underwater on my high mileage vehicle with a more than fair trade value. They also were able to find a car to fit my tight budget in a matter of 24 hours. The staff communicated well and had me in my new vehicle in less than a week.

Mitnan
9/07/2016

"A very pleasant service experience!"

Thank you very much Mike Harr! You are a true gentleman!! Also special thanks to Kevin Manning, service manager and Don Latham who performed the work on our truck! You all are the best! Emmett and Nancy Lewis Douglas Ma

Don Latham

barsamedward456
9/03/2016

"Great place to get a car! "

A friend had mention Harbro to me said they had family members/friends that had purchase cars from there and they are known for their honest repetion. Previous places I went to I felt like they weren't really working with me to get what I wanted but pressuring me to get what I really could not afford in order to make the sale. When I stopped at Harbro Dave was nice and helpful to work with. He really took to the time to show me different options so I was happy to be able to get the reliable car that I wanted and within in my budget!

September 20, 2016

Hello Rebecca, We thank you for putting trust in us and coming here off of the referral! We are glad that you had a really great experience at Harbro and hope that you have many more! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to better our relationship with you and also with the 2014 Rav4 you bought! Thanks Dave M - 508-266-6084

harleyride
9/01/2016

"Best used car buying experience EVER!!!!!"

An unplanned stop at this dealership resulted in one of the best buying experiences I've had. Dave Malo not only located exactly what I was looking for but on short notice, late in the day, arranged for it to be driven from their other location for my wife and I to see. No pressure, no hassle just an honest desire to satisfy a customer. Although I didn't meet anyone in the service dept., it was obvious they had the same motivation as Dave. They went way beyond my expectations to inspect and prepare the vehicle for delivery. I will absolutely, without hesitation, encourage anyone I know to shop here.

September 20, 2016

Hello Bob and Maureen, I'm glad we were able to assist you in finding the perfect truck that fit your needs! I'm also glad that we succeeded in the customer service level that we always strive for day to day! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further your best buying experience! - thanks Dave M - 508-266-6084

Carrington
9/01/2016

"Great Overall service "

Dave and his team were great, got me in the exact car that I wanted! I highly recommend Harbro and would send anyone there without question!

September 20, 2016

Brian, Thanks for the review and thanks for putting trust in our personal buying program/vehicle finder service. We are glad you're very happy with the vehicle! Do not hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns! 508-266-6084 - Dave and Webster team! Thanks Dave M

Coachviz
8/30/2016

"Car purchase"

Have purchased almost 10 vehicles in my lifetime and the Hare family make it easy, without hassle or pressure. They're even willing to go out and find the vehicle you want if they don't have it and deliver it to you.

Pat Mahoney

Leon963!
8/29/2016

" Thank You Webster Harbro! "

Harbor's in Webster was a great experience for me. They helped me get the car I wanted in the price range I was looking for. They also fixed all repairs that needed to be done and kept me update on the status of the car. Thank You Dave and Bob for all your hard work and effort.

Bob Champagne

September 20, 2016

Thanks for the GREAT review, glad we provided you with the customer service we strive for! Hope all is well with the vehicle and we would love able to help you in the future whenever you need it. Don't hesitate to call 508-266-6084

1 - 10 of 1,045 results