Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Makes: Used Car Dealer | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd.,
Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588
Harbro Sales & Service Inc Info
About Harbro Sales & Service Inc

All Heart. No Hassle. It's the way we do business, and what it means to you. dealerrater.com 2010, 2011 National and 2012, 2013, and 2014 Mass Used Car Dealer of the Year Not to mention wining the 2015 Consumer Satisfaction Reward Industry Exclusive 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise on every vehicle sold Even if you don't buy your next vehicle from Harbro, we ask you to demand that other dealers give you a satisfaction promise similar to what we offer. Maybe together we can change the Used Car industry for the better. Since 1973 our mission has been simple: "To change the way people feel about used cars and used car dealers, by treating other people the way we would want to be treated"

About Harbro Sales & Service Inc Learn More

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance
KayBick

"Great Customer Service"

I brought my car in for a spring check up. It's been a while since I've had my car checked out for anything other than an oil change. I ended up needed new breaks, a new axle boot and a new radiator. Needless to say, I ended up spending more money than I had planned, but it was work that needed to be done. Bob Champagne not only gave me a good price, but covered the cost of a rental car, because it was a lot of work to be done, and I needed to go to work. I have had consistently good service, and will continue to give Bob and his team my business.

April 30, 2016

Thank you for the stellar review! We want to make sure you enjoy what you drive, and from time to time our experienced technicians find those unseen issues and we take pride in helping you tend to the issue before it becomes a problem! We look forward to helping you keep your ride running new. Please give us a call if there is ever anything else we can help with! -Bob C, 508.556.6449

Lindylou
4/29/2016

"Larry and Linda Langone"

We've been coming to Harbro for over ten years, the best dealership that we have ever dealt with and their service department is exceptional ??

Tina Stelmach

"Best experience ever"

I went on a mission looking for a vehicle for my daughter's birthday. I had a fixed amount I wanted to spend and I wanted it to be a surprise. I bought my first vehicle from Harbro in Webster several years ago and had a good experience then. I decided to go back and see what they had available. I was approached by Dave and told him what I was looking for and he didn't try to guilt me and/or sell me what I didn't want or need. He went above and beyond to find me what I was looking for and work the numbers to help me get my daughter into a fabulous car. I absolutely can't thank Dave enough for everything he has done for us. I will continue to return to Harbro for all of our cars.

Aimee123

"Problem solved "

I found out I had a bad tire...went to talk to Dave and he took care of my concern right away. Thanks for keeping me and my children safe!

Mona LaFleur
4/26/2016

"Excellent"

Dave was awsome. He answered all our questions. He took the time to work with us to find us the best deal that fit our budget. Couldn't be happier with our experience with him.

Kathleen Clemens
4/23/2016

"Very accommodating!"

Rick was responsive to our needs and what we were looking for with from the first inquiry to the very end of the sale! He took care of everything that needed to be done and we did nothing more than sign some forms and take the keys. We are repeat customers and have always been satisfied with Harbro. We had no desire to look for another car anywhere else! Talk to Rick! Harbro and Rick ensured a great buying experience!

Jerstynski2
4/21/2016

"Excellent"

My wife and I have bought 2 vehicles in a year from them. will be picking up the truck tomorrow. Every time we go there they are always very friendly and help us with anything we need help with. I recommend Harbro to anyone looking for a quality used vehicle.

Lindsey R.
4/21/2016

"Great experience buying our new to us vehicle"

Dave made buying our new vehicle easy and stress free. I feel confidentify having the extended warranty and the customer service we have received so far. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family looking to buy a preowned car!

Brenda
4/17/2016

"Mike Harris service"

Left rear blinker stopped working while I was running errands. Immediately called Harbro & spoke to mike Harris. It was 2:00 and they closed 3pm Saturday's. He said come right over. When I arrived he immediately took and replaced the bulb at no charge mind you! Hey you can't improve on PERFECT from initial call to completion of service...

DJ at front desk

April 18, 2016

Thanks for being a loyal customer Brenda! We take care of our own and take pride in helping our customers along with making them glad they stopped by! Im happy I was able to assist you -Michael Harris, 508.266.6080

Mark MacKenzie
4/12/2016

"Right in the Door"

I have a 2000 7.3 Diesel. Not a rare Truck, but a very specific type of truck. They got right to the problem and came up with solutions. In and out and... gave me a special rate on a rental while they did the work. They have also done all the warranty work on my girlfriends Saturn with great results. Mark MacKenzie

April 18, 2016

Thank you for the amazing review! If you ever need anything else, be sure to give us a call! -Bob C. 508.234.6767

Reviews of Dave Malo