Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd.,
Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588
Harbro Sales & Service Inc Info
About Harbro Sales & Service Inc

All Heart. No Hassle. It's the way we do business, and what it means to you. dealerrater.com 2010, 2011 National and 2012, 2013, and 2014 Mass Used Car Dealer of the Year Not to mention wining the 2015 Consumer Satisfaction Reward Industry Exclusive 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise on every vehicle sold Even if you don't buy your next vehicle from Harbro, we ask you to demand that other dealers give you a satisfaction promise similar to what we offer. Maybe together we can change the Used Car industry for the better. Since 1973 our mission has been simple: "To change the way people feel about used cars and used car dealers, by treating other people the way we would want to be treated"

About Harbro Sales & Service Inc Learn More

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance
Sophie91
2/08/2016

"Trustworthy, pleasant, accomadating...."

Michael is the first mechanic I have gone to that I can fully trust. Michael goes out of the way to do the job right and gets you the best deal while doing it. I know he has the best intentions when it comes to me and my vehicle. On top of being trustworthy, Michael is also very pleasant, accomadating, efficient and professional. As long as Michael is available, I will never go to another mechanic. I am extremely pleased with his services.

KirstieR92
2/08/2016

"Great service! "

I was in a car I absolutely hated and had so many issues with. Dave and Mike went above and beyond to get me a car I not only felt safe in but I absolutely loved and fit in my budget. All around great people!

Jbrunnett
2/03/2016

"Fantastic"

Dave and his crew in Webster have been fantastic. Walk in tell them what you are looking for and in 3 days or less you will have what you are looking for. Will keep coming back...

February 03, 2016

Hi Jill, Thanks for the great review! I'm glad that we could help you out! Anything you need don't hesitate to call and ask. Thanks - Dave M - 508-266-6084

JDRAP4513

"New truck"

Rick was awesome to work with. Easiest car buying experience of my life. I have told everyone of my experience and cant say enough good things.

LaPointe
2/02/2016

"I always choose Harbro when shopping for a vehicle. "

I have been doing business with Harbro for several years now and will always choose Harbro when I am shopping for a vehicle. I could not say enough about the customer service of ALL of the staff at Harbro. From the tow truck drivers to the owners, the level of customer service received throughout owning a vehicle purchased by Harbro is second to none. Unfortunately it is not common place in most businesses these days which makes it that much more refreshing dealing with Harbro. When I first met Dave, he stopped in the middle of what I could tell was a very busy day to take the time to introduce himself and get to know me. Once he understood my interest he found a vehicle that minute on the other lot that fit my budget and my needs. It was the easiest vehicle search yet! Interestingly enough I was there for service on my other vehicle and hadn't even planned on buying a new truck that day but he was able to find a deal I couldn't pass up. He answers all of my calls and all of my questions immediately. He was honest and worked hard to get a deal structured that fit perfect. I look forward to working with Dave in the future. I have worked with Mark in the past, and during my recent purchase. He always has a big smile and great attitude and is just a pleasure to be around. He has exceptional customer service and impeccable attention to detail! The quality of all of the vehicles I have bought over the years from Harbro have all been outstanding just like the customer service which is why they have, and will, continue to get all of my business.

February 03, 2016

Hello Ed and Jen, I really enjoyed meeting you and being able to help you. It was such a great feeling the entire time that I was dealing with you being able to get you into a new truck! Hope all is well with it and just remember, I am only a phone call away! Thanks - Dave M - 508-266-6084

gearheadmommy

"Amazing Service!"

As a first time car buyer with a unique situation, I was extremely impressed with the service we recieved! David Malo found us the perfect deal, on the perfect vehicle!

February 03, 2016

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure dealing with you!

Marchant8
2/01/2016

"Great service as usual!!"

My family has purchased 3 vehicles from Harbro since February 2015 and anytime we need any type of service at all they are extremely quick at getting us in and making sure the problem is resolved. I had my headlight go out in my car & it was a pain to change the bulb so I called Bob & he had me come in 2 hours later, replaced the bulb & had me on my way within 20 minutes. Thanks for your help Bob it's appreciated.

mayor 551
1/31/2016

"good ole boys"

It has been over 15 years and 6 cars later and the experience has been great from Mike, Both the Daves and Mark all have given me just what I've asked for they have gone above and beyond to get my family just what we've want in a cars,vans and trucks. Service at times has been a problem with a lot of turnover I hope that they will in time get back to what is was.

February 01, 2016

Claude, We really appreciate the feedback! We also hope that you are liking the 2015 GMC Canyon!! Glad that we were able to find you one with only 800 miles by the time you took delivery! I also want to personally thank you for your loyalty and giving us the opportunity to help you and your family! - Dave M

Zxcvman
1/30/2016

"My escape"

I went to harbro to rent a car because my car got in a accident. When it got totaled I went to back to harbro to look at what they had I met Dave Malo and I saw a ford escape I liked Dave gave me the key and said take it for a ride and I did, I liked it. So I go back and say to Dave the car needs 3 things done and I would buy it for his no hassle price. You Know Dave sent it rite out to get it fixed ,and he did fix everything I asked for. So I bought the car I have been driving the car for a week and love it . Thanks to Dave and to his staff. Chris ciampa

February 01, 2016

Hi Chris, First off, I'd like to thank you for the opportunity to meet you and your wife and also get to help you out with your automotive needs. We are glad that the rental car was able to help you continue with your life after the unfortunate events of the accident. Thank you for the opportunity to let us help you into your NEW Ford Escape, hope it is treating you well. I'm just a phone call away if you need anything! Thanks - Dave M

bowman6291
1/28/2016

"great honest people"

harbro has been a fixture in my town as far back as i can remember. after an awful car buying experience at a big name car dealership, the guys at harbro made me feel great and stress free when shopping for my new car. these guys care about the consumer above all else and are a total pleasure to do business with. i will buy my next vehicle from harbro as well as recommend it to anyone who wants an honest,transparent. and shark free shopping experience. the amount of consideration and effort the team at harbro puts into the consumer should be the gold standard for every other used car dealer

February 01, 2016

Mike, Thanks for the GREAT review!! We are glad to help out and hope that the Mitsubishi Outlander is treating you well! Thanks - Dave M

Reviews of Dave Malo