Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd.,
Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588
Harbro Sales & Service Inc Info
About Harbro Sales & Service Inc

All Heart. No Hassle. It's the way we do business, and what it means to you. dealerrater.com 2010, 2011 National and 2012, 2013 Mass Used Car Dealer of the Year Mass Independent Auto Dealers Assoc (MIADA) 2009 Quality Dealer of the Year. Industry Exclusive 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise on every vehicle sold Even if you don't buy your next vehicle from Harbro, we ask you to demand that other dealers give you a satisfaction promise similar to what we offer. Maybe together we can change the Used Car industry for the better. Since 1973 our mission has been simple: "To change the way people feel about used cars and used car dealers, by treating other people the way we would want to be treated"

About Harbro Sales & Service Inc Learn More

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance
Michaela3106
2/27/2015

"Can't bet the local, trustworthy service and sales at Harbro"

I purchased my SUV here and have never questioned where to have it serviced. This place goes above and beyond even just on oil changes. If you get aggrivated because you can't schedule your appointment for a week out, trust me it's worth the wait!! Plus, isn't it great to hear of a small local family run business, so busy during today's economy? Brings a big smile to my face because this place works extremely hard to make sure every customer experience is top notch. My boyfriend says everytime I come home from there I am happy that I serviced my car with them and impressed each time. I doubt you'll find another trustworthy dealership and service department like this anywhere.... Glad I found this gem!

RhondaHurley
2/26/2015

"Brake Job "

I purchased my 2006 Pontiac G6 Convertible from Harbro last spring. Prior to that I had purchased a Honda from them as well. EVERY TIME I go to Harbro I am treated like a family friend. I mentioned how it made me sad that my pretty little car was all dirty from the salty roads. When I picked up the car it was as shiny as the day I bought it - INSIDE and OUT ... These guys are AWESOME In the process of buying an older used car for my daughter right now. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Harbro has a customer for life with me.

Yvonne8
2/02/2015

"Great experience."

Ethan Rawson was a wonderful advisor at a time when I really needed to get fast service. I love the 2011 Subaru Forester I purchased and am happy to report that it drives wonderfully in the snow. I will definitely purchase any future automobiles I will need at Harbro. Also, a very big thank you to Tim Hare you made the entire experience fun.

Jen&Ed LaPointe
1/28/2015

"Simply the BEST!!"

This is the 5th vehicle my husband and I have bought from Harbro. We made the mistake of going to another dealership in the past, and regretted it. From the wonderful staff to the great service and quality vehicles,Harbro cannot be beat. I have and will continue to recommend Harbro to anyone looking to purchase a quality used vehicle! Again, simply the best!

Danielle Rogers
1/26/2015

"Fantastic!!! Had no problem buying back Problem Durango"

February 2014 I went in and purchased a 2011 Dodge Durango with very low miles. A few months later the Durango began to have problems. The alternator went, the PCM fried, the battery died, the brake modular went, the fuel pump modular went, it was a stressful disaster for me. I watched my truck get towed several times because it just wasn't drivable. Finally I was driving down the road and the truck just died on me while driving... this time the 2nd cylinder went, twice! I had reached my limit with the vehicle. I loved my Durango but it just wasn't safe for me and my kids anymore. I met with Mike and we talked for several hours about options, what I wanted and needed from a vehicle. I test drove several SUV's and trucks. It quickly became apparent to Mike that I wasn't going to be happy unless I was driving a Durango. It was the only vehicle with the options and features that I wanted and loved. He had one of his employees drive down an upgraded model from my Durango to Whitinsville just for me to test drive and talk about it. We sat down after and he called the Dodge dealership and set up an appointment for Monday to have this Durango serviced and inspected by them as well as fix any current and potential recalls on this Durango for my peace of mind. When it came back he put four brand new tires on it even though the ones on it were still good. He was so fantastic and they were so great we also decided to trade in our Caliber for a 2013 Ram 1500 they had on the lot. He put four brand new tires on that truck as well and paid for a 2nd electronic Key since it only had one. They made sure that both vehicles were ready by Christmas Eve. While we were signing papers they even had an employee drop off our Christmas Ham that our friend brought to Webster Dealership on accident. They bought back my Durango after 10 months of ownership, took the time to set us up into two new perfect vehicles for our needs. They paid for my rental days not covered under the factory warranty while this situation got sorted out too! I would highly recommend Mike and his wonderful team at Harbros. Everyone was so helpful, thoughtful, and kind during this stressful situation from Service to Sales. I can't wait to buy more vehicles from Harbros!

Kris
1/24/2015

"Fast and easy"

I needed to get a car that would drive well in snow. I called Mike Hare at Harbro, he had me come in the next day. Mike had a handful of cars that he thought would be good options for my lifestyle all set and ready to roll when I got there. He was so right! I bought one of the first cars he showed me. The deal was done within 48 hours, and I drove away with the perfect car! Harbro has sold two cars to me now, a Dodge Ram3500, and now a Ford Escape. Both times they gave me a great price on my trade in, and the whole process was stress free and easy!

Slussier22

"Two new cars"

This is my secand time buying from harbro. I was upsidedown on my truck they were the only ones willing to help me out. After working with them my wife and myself bought 2 new cars from them. Very pleased they went above and beyond what i thaught they would for me.

mary ellen G

"Friendly service"

Recent oil change was quick with courteous service. Interesting to watch your vehicle being serviced in the waiting room, while having a coffee, on the house. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and as I stated, service was quick.

lgagne4594
1/23/2015

"Disappointed in Service Dept"

The Dealership is highly recommended where the cars are wonderful and well worth the price. Unfortunately the Service Dept (only recently - it was fine before) has disappointed me greatly. I brought my Subaru back for some issues while UNDER warranty. The Service Dept, could not find out why my Subaru was acting the way it was and charged me for time and labor. They didn't even bother calling me once the bill started adding up. Imagine my surprise when the Co-Owner hands me a bill of OVER $300. I wish they had called me first, and I still don't believe I should have had to pay for this. It's not my fault they couldn't find the reason while it was still under warranty. If you bring your car back to them write it all down in EXPLICIT directions or they will empty your wallet.

Chris k
1/11/2015

"Set me up with my dream car"

I had been on the hunt for a new vehicle for about six months. I knew what features I wanted in this car so I searched through several websites and looked through the magazines whenever I could find one. I finally stopped being stubborn and took a suggestion to visit a dealer to let them find something for me. I walked in to the office and Dan happened to be the first employee I met, and I'd say I lucked out, because he is amazing. I told him what I wanted and specified two makes in particular, one that he said was easy to find and one that was not so easy. I went in on a Saturday afternoon and he said he would probably find something Monday. Well a few hours later he sends me a message asking if I liked the particular one of the easier to find variety. Unfortunately I had grown fond of the harder to find one so I said I wanted to wait and see. Wouldn't you know a lil later that night he sends me another message asking what I thought of one he found! Unfortunately it wasn't the type I was looking for, the company has a strange naming system. But once Dan knew the type I wanted he started the hunt anew. Fast forward a week and after several "how bout this?" and "no keep looking" we finally find the car I drive today. It ended up costing a little bit more than I had set as my budget but that is probably due to being so picky. All in all it was a three week process to get this car to my hands and I love every bit of it. It took one more week to get a remote starter installed (I had asked for one and Dan said he would get it done). While it was in the shop they gave me a loaner to use. That is how I met Amy. There were some silly complications at first (outside of their control, had to wait on a return), Dan dropped me off at my house and a short time later dropped off my loaner. Unfortunately, there were some odd kinks to work out with installation. I was stuck with that loaner for a few days extra because they didn't want to give it back to me with a starter system that worked but was wonky. I enjoyed my experience and will certainly recommend the dealership to others. Heck, I had already brought a cousin of mine in to see what they had when she needed a new car! If all their other employees are like the one I met then it's no surprise why these people are winning awards.

Dan "The Man" Brinkley, Amy the operations overlord