Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd., Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

546 Providence Rd. / 103 Worcester Rd.,
Whitinsville / Webster, Massachusetts 01588
Harbro Sales & Service Inc Info
About Harbro Sales & Service Inc

All Heart. No Hassle. It's the way we do business, and what it means to you. dealerrater.com 2010, 2011 National and 2012, 2013 Mass Used Car Dealer of the Year Mass Independent Auto Dealers Assoc (MIADA) 2009 Quality Dealer of the Year. Industry Exclusive 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise on every vehicle sold Even if you don't buy your next vehicle from Harbro, we ask you to demand that other dealers give you a satisfaction promise similar to what we offer. Maybe together we can change the Used Car industry for the better. Since 1973 our mission has been simple: "To change the way people feel about used cars and used car dealers, by treating other people the way we would want to be treated"

About Harbro Sales & Service Inc Learn More

• 30 Day Satisfaction Buy-Back Promise with any vehicle purchase. "Love it or Leave it to Us"
  • ASE Certified Technicians with 2 Diesel Certified Master Techs
  • Discounts on rental cars when vehicle is in for service
  • 24 Hour Surveillance
Keithb
4/30/2015

"A great all around experience "

I will recommend them to everyone I know. Mike found the exact vehicle I was looking for in no time at all. Keep up the great work.

ojd514

"Great Service"

I've had nothing but great experiences with Harbos Service in the last 4 years that I've gone there. They do all your repairs at a reasonable price. The work is done in a timely manner, and they even have a live video in the garage so you get so see the work that is being done and that these men are not slackers. The Harbro crew will work with you to make sure your needs are met. Thank you Harbro Auto for the four years of great service on my vehicle!

Hall92

"Family oriented business"

The team at Harbro was absolutely fantastic to deal with. I came down and talked to Rick and Dan and couldn't have been more satisfied with the treatment. After knowing what truck I wanted to purchase and the numbers I was comfortable with, they did everything they could and got me financed with little credit history. I look forward to dealing with them again with all of my vehicles service needs, until it is time to buy again!

jsloan1
4/29/2015

"Great family owned dealer"

Mike and Ethan from harbro were the best! They didn't have the vehicle we wanted at that moment so mike shopped specifically for us! We got exactly what we wanted!

Shannon626

"Outstanding Service"

When my car needed to be looked at I knew I didn't have to take it any other place except for Harbro Auto. Dan picked my car up at my house and brought it in for service. When he brought it back, to my surprise, he had it cleaned as well. Harbro always goes above and beyond. I can't thank you guys enough!!!

Mumford
4/28/2015

"Thanks mike, made it easy and quick, plus we love the car!"

We wanted to say thank you to mike at harbro for making this car buying experience easy, quick and painless. We went there once, were pointed in the right direction, spoken to honestly and put into a couple cars to test drive. We quickly found the one we wanted. The , the next time we went in, we signed a few papers and drove away.

SJoseph
4/28/2015

"Truly exceptional on care, beyond expectations on delivery."

Like anyone reading this, I have found dealings with automotive dealers...troubling, at times. That's a nice way to put it. Do yourself a favor and make the call, drive in, email them...just get in touch with them. Dan Brinkley (General Manager) defines integrity everyday, with every interaction. This IS a family dealership...the same type everyone else claims to be...they are the real deal. From the owners to the service techs, to the front desk staff, they all actually care about the customer, AND the community. Tell them what you're looking for, tell them honestly what you can do to make it happen, and let them blow your mind. #SoWorthIt

Wade
4/27/2015

"The Reviews are true!"

This was my first experience buying a used car and I was really nervous about it. After searching every used car dealership in New England I came across Harbro and started reading all the reviews. I was overwhelmed by all the positive comments (after reading some not so positive comments about others) and decided that this was the type of company I would like to do business with. I sent a late night email on a weekend showing my interest in a vehicle they were offering. Within minutes I received an email from Dan Brinkley. I knew the place was closed and that he was emailing me from home which impressed me. Harbro worked with me to get financed even though my credit has some issues. I met Dan in person and decided to take the Tahoe for a test drive. While my wife and I were test driving we noticed some "used" vehicle "issues" and mentioned them to Dan just in conversation. These "issues" were minor and something I figured I would have to deal with buying a used vehicle. Nope, Dan was listening and addressed everything I mentioned (small crack in the dash=fixed, missing Chevy emblem=replaced) and then went above and beyond by fixing things I didn't mention (new brakes, routers, tires were brand new, battery, and ball joints). I kept forgetting that I was buying a vehicle from Harbro because I got to know Dan on a little bit of a personal level and kept thinking I was buying it from him. We would text at night about things that weren't even related to the vehicle (good luck with your mother-in-law and hope you catch that Smallie again).lol I drove an hour to do business with them and I am very glad that I did! Great people! Great vehicles! Great business! Thank you Harbro!

BillH
4/27/2015

"Friendly, helpful and accommodating. "

Great price on the car I bought. The folks I dealt with were the friendliest I encountered while on the market. They did not pressure me at all for an immediate purchase. They even met me 20 mins away from the dealership to pick up the car because I had no way to get there.

AAU
4/26/2015

"Harbro 2015"

I have never had a dissappointing time with Harbro. Every time I've had a question or concern, it was taken care of immediately. Normally, when dealing with a car dealership, it is easy to feel doubt in general honesty, however Harbro is quite opposite, a comfortable environment with friendly staff!

Reviews of Daniel Brinkley