Harper Volkswagen

Harper Volkswagen Info

kristyandbill
5/21/2016

"Exceptional"

I have had two Passat's I bought at Harper VW. Every time I have gone in for service they have provided me on time exceptional service. The Service Advisors take the time to expalain everything that was done during the service and explained any possible things that may be required when I return for future service.

Mike

Vwfamily
5/20/2016

"Great service for years"

Have been using Harper for years for both our cars. No matter the need they always provide great service. This service was just a routine maintenance and they provided a loner and had the service done early.

Chris

jweis
5/18/2016

"Steve Nicole - Phenomenal Approach to Service"

We were facing a dire situation when one of the alloy rims started to leak due to a defect while on the road from ATL to Cincy for a family wedding - We lucked out by finding ourselves at the exact exit where Harper VW dealership was situated as the tire was rapidly loosing pressure. Steve couldn't have been more professional in seeking alternative after alternative given the rim would not be able to be shipped in to the dealership until the following Monday. Could go into details on all the hoops he jumped through to accommodate us and get us back on the road to attend the wedding, but it would be a lengthy review...suffice to say, I wish we had Steve and his customer-centric approach at my dealership back in Kennesaw GA!

Steve A
5/14/2016

"Steve, the service manager, was terrific. "

While staying in Pigeon Forge we saw the engine warning light illuminate on our 2015 EOS. We found Harper VW in Knoxville on line and made a phone call. About an hour later we were greeted by Steve Nicole, the service consultant at the desk. He had us sit in the comfortable waiting area along with our two poodles offering us refreshments. The diagnosis and repair took most of the rest of the day but the results were positive. He offered us the use of a loaner car and directed us to a local park where we were able to have lunch as well as allow the dogs some play space. After our car was ready he sent us on our way after having made the best of sharing our day with new friends at Harper VW. We would recommend this dealership and the employees there to anyone in need of emergency service for their VW while visiting the area. Thanks again Steve for your kindness and assistance.

Steve and Bill. Good guys for sure.

allenl

"Great service "

They are always thorough and maintain quality service. They are also wonderful at checking up after the service has been provided to make sure an adequate job has been done. I cannot say enough great things about Harper VW.

Andy

Passat2013

"Passat TDI service"

Steve Nocole in service was outstanding as always, everything done in a timely manner and as promised. Always well taken care of by Steve and Harper VW.

pete826
5/12/2016

"VW Golf TDI General Service"

Service was preformed in a timely and accurate manner consistent with the quote I was given when I brought the vehicle in. Steve in service was professional and did what he said he would do, a rarity in todays business world. I would recommend Harper's service department to others.

Steve in Service

nanamama
5/11/2016

"Not happy with the Repair department "

I called to ask how much to fix my window and was quoted a price between 130.00 to 150.00. After they took my door panel off he came out and said that it was over 500.00 to fix it and that I had an oil leak which totaled up to 1,500.00 all together. There is NO oil leak. I'll never do business with them again. As a matter of fact I went down the road and traded my car. No more VWs for me.

I will NOT name names.

Blitzman71
5/11/2016

"Service Department service writer"

Steve Nicole has been our service writer since we bought the Toureg. He has always welcomed us with a smile, has been accommodating, looked out for our interests and concerns and above all kept service times to a minimum. He is very engaging and has that "customer first" persona.

Shockley1421
5/10/2016

"Great service department!"

All of the service personnel are very professional and courteous. I've driven VW's for over 10 years now, and the Harper service team is part of the reason. I always feel like they are treating me fairly and not trying to squeeze every last nickel out of me as one can often feel in an auto service shop.

Steve