Harper Volkswagen

9901 Kingston Pike,
Knoxville, Tennessee 37922
Harper Volkswagen Info
About Harper Volkswagen

Harper Volkswagen has been locally owned and operated by the Harper family since 1983 and was founded on one simple philosophy....keep the customer happy. We understand that there will be bad surveys as well as good surveys. We would like to welcome all the good reviews of our dealership as well as the bad to help us make the customer experience at Harper VW the best that it can be. Thank you so much and we invite all of our customers to tell us how we can serve you better. Thank you, Shannon Harper

About Harper Volkswagen Learn More

Saturday Closed

• Nintendo wii for the kids!
piedmont
8/03/2015

"Easy place to get the VW you want"

Josh was very helpful and patient as I figured out what I wanted. I felt I got a fair price and the entire process was very low stress. I love my new TDI Sportwagen!

Josh

H.haynes
7/18/2015

"Great first experience!"

My husband and I really did not know what to expect, but David and Cliff really took care of us. They answered EVERY single question fairly that my we had asked. They even stayed late after the dealership closed. Overall, we will be doing business again!

Cliff Cunningham

dawgfan
7/15/2015

"Review of David Fisher and Rick Boring"

David Fish was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. He kept us apprised of the status of the vehicle we wanted to buy. David was patient with us and addressed our questions and concerns. After we concluding the purchase transaction, he showed us all the features of the car and synced our Iphones. He also told us he would be available to talk if we had future questions.Thank you David! Rick Boring was also very friendly and professional. Thanks Rick.

kipper01
6/21/2015

"good honest people!"

Thank you James for helping me get my daughter a nice beetle. It was a pleasure to meet you. Your professionalism was outstanding and I feel that I also made a new friend. You made it easy to purchase a car.

James Ross

katbiteme
6/03/2015

"Excellent customer service."

This is my third Volkswagen and the 2nd I have purchased through Harper VW. I have never been disappointed with their quality of customer service!

Trever Wells

bkheisey
6/01/2015

"Awesome car buying experience!"

Thanks to my salesman Trevor and Kimo, I was able to quickly and easily get into a gorgeous new VW Passat TDI. Even though I was upside down on the current car I owned they worked with me and the bank and made sure the deal went through. I have had some awful experiences with buying cars but this experience with them has turned that all around for me. I would recommend them to everyone! We will only be buying cars from Harper from now on.

Trevor

tnshanti14
5/28/2015

"Love the Harper Experience!"

I have just leased my 2nd VW from Harper thanks to the wonderful customer service at Harper VW. The entire staff at Harper VW has always made me feel as if I were one of the family. They never put heavy sales pressure on me, and both times I got exactly the car I wanted. This time, James Ross was the fabulous, knowledgable, courteous sales person that made leasing my car an absolute pleasure. I also want to commend the service staff because they have always listened my service concerns and provided superior service to my car. Thanks as well to Rick Boring, Bill Blair, Cliff Cunningham, and Mike Bowie, who made lease turn in and financing the new car a great experience.

James Ross

SWilliams
5/11/2015

"Best car trade experience ever"

Thanks to David Fish, Kimo, Rick and all the support staff at Harper. This was my best experience buying a new car ever. Attention to detail, friendly and expert in their knowledge. I cannot thank you enough. Appreciate all the time you spent with me. I'll be back one day to trade in the Eos. You guys are the greatest.

Hendrix1
5/11/2015

"The Best"

I have been buying cars for45 years and the recent experience was by far the best in all those years! Rest assured I will return.

carcrazy
5/08/2015

"Another great Harper experience"

There's no better place to buy a car than a Harper dealership. We had an awesome experience a year ago at Harper Fiat and last weekend we had another exceptional buying experience at Harper VW. Aaron Teasley, Kimo Meheula, and the finance manager were so helpful and got us into exactly what we wanted. We love our 2014 Tiguan. Dealing with Harper is so much better than the average car-buying experience! Thank you to our friends at Harper VW - we would recommend this dealership highly!

Aaron Teasley