Harper Volkswagen

9901 Kingston Pike,
Knoxville, Tennessee 37922
Harper Volkswagen Info
About Harper Volkswagen

Harper Volkswagen has been locally owned and operated by the Harper family since 1983 and was founded on one simple philosophy....keep the customer happy. We understand that there will be bad surveys as well as good surveys. We would like to welcome all the good reviews of our dealership as well as the bad to help us make the customer experience at Harper VW the best that it can be. Thank you so much and we invite all of our customers to tell us how we can serve you better. Thank you, Shannon Harper

About Harper Volkswagen Learn More

Saturday Closed

• Nintendo wii for the kids!
tymekeeper
2/04/2016

"Integrity & Confidence"

Steve is the most attentive and helpful service writer that I've ever dealt with. I have every confidence that he is just as interested in my cars' well-being as I am. Every service item was discussed with me in detail and he even honored a coupon that I failed to bring with me. When I arrived for my scheduled appointment they were waiting and promptly took my car to the shop. The work done by the service department was excellent in every respect. There was not a finger mark or oil spot left behind and my wait was less than anticipated. Truly superb service, I highly recommend this dealership!

finbar76
2/04/2016

"General maintenance"

Never been one to have vehicles looked at/repaired the the dealer, but they are great at Harper. Super helpful and pleasant. Really couldn't ask for a better experience. Steve and the rest of the guys are fantastic.

Vjdwyer
1/31/2016

"Totally pleased "

I have been extremely pleased with every aspect of Harper Volkswagen, from purchase to service. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a quality vehicle. The service department has gone above and beyond to keep my car in top running condition at minimal expense to me. Thank you Harper Volkswagen!

Service department

USMC Larry
1/27/2016

"Complete Trust"

Steve Nicole has been my go to guy since I purchased my first Passat in 2012. Any service updates or warranty work is taken care of and I am informed of the needs prior to work being done. Steve is on my cell and Harpers VW is on my mind when someone mentions VW or needing service I am quick to point out where to go. Thanks to the Harper Team for the outstanding service and dealership. Larry Key

DrChris
1/21/2016

"Authentic"

Harper VW is great. All the Harper dealerships provide quality service with honesty and integrity. I highly recommend them. Whether it is a new car purchase or used, always a good experience. Service as well is out standing. If something goes wrong, dealership management stands behind their product and services.

adriennemorrell
1/19/2016

"Jeff in the service department makes us a life-long fan!"

I purchased my Passat with Kino and loved him (reviewed him at time of purchase) however we moved about 4 hours away after that. I've dealt with two other dealerships and after having difficulty finally called Jeff in service. He told me if I'd drive the 4 hours he'd take care of everything- and he did! I took a chance and a day off work. When I arrived Jeff went the extra mile to see that my issues were taken care of at no cost to me, and it was all done in one day so I could get home that night! He truly went above and beyond what had to be done. Harper VW's service department will keep us loyal VW owners, even from 4 hours away!

Chuck
1/19/2016

"To correct the blind spot warning device "

Outstanding service, very professional attitude, complete trust I Steve Nicole. He kept me informed on the progress of the work to be completed. I will return and will recommend Harper's sales and service.

teachertonya55
1/15/2016

"50,000 Service call"

The staff was courteous and helpful, as always. I was in and out within an hour. It was a good way to end the work week on a happy note!

A recently hired employee hired in the service area.

Rudi76
1/14/2016

"Service performance "

Had my vehicle serviced for an oil light. It didn't take long for the repair but it did take 3 days to look at it. Mind you this was an emergency so it was done without an appointment. What I want to mention is the kindness and honesty exhibited by the service staff. Thank you for your service.

VWdude
1/13/2016

"Life Time Customer!"

Just Purchased My 5th VW From Harper, The Staff Is Always Pleasant and Professional. This Is Not Your Typical Car Dealership, No Jokes No Lies Just Honest Amazing People. I Have Said Many Times I Am a Life Time Customer.. Love HARPER VW and Will Be Back Again....

Ryan Car Sales