Harper Volkswagen

Makes: Service Center|Volkswagen

Harper Volkswagen

Harper Volkswagen Info
About Harper Volkswagen

Harper Volkswagen has been locally owned and operated by the Harper family since 1983 and was founded on one simple philosophy....keep the customer happy. We understand that there will be bad surveys as well as good surveys. We would like to welcome all the good reviews of our dealership as well as the bad to help us make the customer experience at Harper VW the best that it can be. Thank you so much and we invite all of our customers to tell us how we can serve you better. Thank you, Shannon Harper

About Harper Volkswagen Learn More

Saturday Closed

• Nintendo wii for the kids!

"Highly recommend...great service"

We are very pleased with our new car. Our experience at Harper Volkswagon was a good one. Our salesman Mark Hammock was friendly and professional. We did not feel pressured or pushed into making a purchase. Mark was patient and reassuring with all my questions. Will definitely recommend Harper VW to anyone!

"Highly recommended!"

Overall this is a responsible and honorable dealer which is something that is hard to find these days. Great experience. Highly recommend. They are honest and eager to please. Honesty of course is the most important and I believe you can trust them. Thanks for a great purchase experience.

"Awesome Customer Service"

We are very pleased with our new car, I went to chevy place first however the staff their did not convinced me so I went in your website and Steve Holmes called me right away and he was very professional, efficient and extremely helpful. When we visited Harper Volkswagen, it feels that I know Steve for a long time he was very friendly.

"Great service...and wonderful staff.."

My husband and I are very pleased with our second new purchase from Harper. Our salesman Mark Hammock was efficient and worked extremely hard to get us the car at the price we were looking for...would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!!!

"Nothing like a VW!!!"

I purchased a 2014 VW Passant TDI on Sept 29th and I am very pleased with the decision I made. Steve was very helpful with all the bells and whistles the car has to offer. I feel that I received a fair price on my trade in. Looking forward to seeing ya'll again. Thanks!N

"Very smooth pleasant experience"

I really enjoy my car purchasing experience at Harper. I got a 2014 CPO Passat from them. On the first day I visited the dealer shop, Mark Hammock was helping me to find a vehicle to fit my budget and my needs. He let me test drive some of the vehicles. I decided to purchase one of them after consulting with some of my friends. I ended up getting an auto loan with my bank and that was a way far less pleasant. It takes them days to process my loan application, but Mark and Cliff are extremely patient and help me out a lot in closing the deal. They keep very good communication with me and just keep update all the time via text messaging. They are very professional and I will definitely recommend them if you need a new vehicle.

Cliff Cunningham

"The exact car I wanted was at Haper VW"

I bought my new 2014 VW Passat a few days ago and could not be happier. I worked with Kimo Meheula who was very helpful and professional. He was able to find the exact Passat model I wanted and the buying process very enjoyable. I would recommend Mr. Meheula to anyone shopping at Harper Volkswagen.

""Smooth "No Pressure" "Purchase""

We had a pleasant experience at Harper Volkswagen purchasing our 2014 Certified Pre-Owned Passat. Mark Hammock is an easy going, personable, no pressure, salesman who spent extra time explaining our new car's features. Cliff Cunningham was also personable and explained our warranty options and other options with no pressure. I would not hesitate to recommend Harper Volkswagen to family and friends. Thank you to the VW staff for your professional and courteous attitude.

Cliff Cunningham

"Harpers has the car buying experience, I was looking for."

The car buying experience that you will encounter at Harpers is unlike any other dealership I have ever been to. The atmosphere right when you walk into the shop is very inviting. This dealership is unlike most as they do not shark attack you right when you pull onto the lot. I dealt with Mark Hammock through my car buying experience, and it was a pleasure. He is very personable and patient. I highly recommend his expertise. I would make a request and he would ensure that it got took care of, if at all possible. He consistently kept me updated about the vehicle, and he is easily reached via phone no matter the time of day. The friendly service that I encountered will have me coming back for my wife's new vehicle. Also, might I add that the manager came up to me several times during the process to make sure that I was well took care of. These type of personable business's are rapidly being extinguished, and I want to thank them for their caring approach throughout my car buying experience.

"Pleasant experience to purchase an automobile"

I have been searching for over a year and test driving vehicles. I found that most dealers here approach the hard sell method and that doesn't work well with me. I am educated and do my homework so I don't need to be talked down to in purchasing a car. Mark and Phillip were very professional and never made me feel inferior in deciding on my purchase. Many friends had recommended me to Harper and I totally understand why.

Reviews of Mark  Hammock