Harper Volkswagen

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Harper Volkswagen

Harper Volkswagen Info
About Harper Volkswagen

Harper Volkswagen has been locally owned and operated by the Harper family since 1983 and was founded on one simple philosophy....keep the customer happy. We understand that there will be bad surveys as well as good surveys. We would like to welcome all the good reviews of our dealership as well as the bad to help us make the customer experience at Harper VW the best that it can be. Thank you so much and we invite all of our customers to tell us how we can serve you better. Thank you, Shannon Harper

About Harper Volkswagen Learn More

Saturday Closed

• Nintendo wii for the kids!
Knoxbellagio
3/01/2015

"Fantastic Service, Amazing Vehicle and buying experience!"

I am so thankful that I stopped by Harper VW and met James Ross; my husband and I had been car-shopping for 3 straight days, but I just had not felt that "perfect car" feeling. James was very knowledgeable about the inventory, and did not just show the most expensive cars on the lot. He really took the time to find out what details were important to me, and made the whole process very easy. He maximized my savings with payment options! I absolutely love my 2015 Passat! My daughter felt so special when she got to hit the gong and get a fun t-shirt. This dealership treats you in a very respectful and friendly way, all with professional flair. Thank you again to James, Rick, and all the team at Harper VW!

James Ross

pf23
2/24/2015

"Wonderful Stress Free Experience!!"

My experience at Harper VW was something that was not expected. When you think about buying a car you think of stressful, back and forth bargaining situations. This was not the case with James at Harper VW. He was absolutely amazing in making me feel at ease with my decision to buy a Nissan Frontier. I would recommend James and Harper VW to anybody who wants to take the uncertainty and confusion out of buying a vehicle. Thanks James and Harper VW!!!

James Ross

Millsapsk
2/12/2015

"Our 3rd VW from Harper"

We just bought our third VW from Harper VW and the experience just keeps getting better. They continue to work with us to help us make the right car decision foe us and the staff is second to none. I highly recommend you give them a chance when buying your next vehicle.

tmaggard
2/10/2015

"We love our car!"

I stopped into the VW lot to look at a car for my wife that she could pass onto our daughter. We ended up buying a VW cc and love it. Unfortunately for our daughter I think my wife will keep this car. Kimo was our sales person and was as layed back as the islands...I didn't feel pressured in any way. This is the way car buying should be:)

Florence
2/10/2015

"bought a 2014 jetta station wagon/diesel"

Kimo Meheula was my sales representative, and he was absolutely nice. He never pestered me and listened to my choices. I highly recommend Kimo Meheula to anyone. He is from Hawaii and has interesting stories to tell as well.

VW
2/08/2015

"Sales Person "

Great Dealership/ Mark Hammock, No pressure, Great manners, Very informitave & nolagable about my V W Would recommend Him hands down.Great Dealer no pressure YES!

enigmaticfoe
2/07/2015

"Fast and friendly "

Kimo is the man! He spent the time before understanding my needs and preferences so the purchasing process went smoothly. Was not pushy and made sure I understood every step along the way.

TN-Kiwi
2/03/2015

"Great pre-sales service"

I've been looking for a new small diesel new car for a out a year. I first visited Harper WV in fall 2014 and test drove a Passat with Mark Hammock - what a great experience! He was very knowledgable and completely professional in every way. I have been researching small diesels for the last 3 months, and have emailed Mark several times to get more info - he always replies the same day with the answers I need. This last weekend, my wife and I went to test drive 3 small diesels, with the intent of making a final decision. We went to Audi first and then to the BMW dealer - BMWs were expected to be well above our budget, but they had a 1-day special on a 2014 demo 328d that was simply too good to pass up - without seeing that opportunity, our next stop would have been to see Mark - we probably would have bought a TDI Passat or Jetta wagon from him if the other deal didn't exist. Harper VW will definitely be on our list the next time we're car shopping.

agcaswell
1/30/2015

"Greatly exceded expectations"

I moved to the Knoxville a little over a year ago. Not long after moving here, I noticed that the headlight assembly on my Touareg was very loose in the housing, so I called Harper VW and scheduled an appointment to have it looked at. I brought the car in, the tech. looked at it right there in front of me in the lane where you drop the cars off, determined the assembly had been incorrectly installed by the dealer in the area where I lived previously and fixed it, all free of charge. I had not bought this car from Harper no ever spent any money with them servicing it in the past. I was amazed at how well they treated me. My last dealer would have charged me $200 and probably broken something else in the process. Fast forward, I had my next scheduled service done with them and the experience was good. The price was reasonable, Andy was very polite and took great care of me, even gave me a loaner car for the day. Not long after that service was completed, I noticed a noise coming from my right front wheel and took the car back in. They determined the problem (it wasn't anything that was their fault from the previous service), fixed it, and sent me home, free of charge again! I love my car, and I am happy to say that I've found a dealer that I absolutely trust to take care of it and keep me in it for a long time. Thanks, Andy, and Harper VW for great service!

carji
1/30/2015

"Carpe Diem"

This team is an awesome one! I can't believe how long it's taken me to provide an accolade. I had the pleasure of meeting each of the team members and they were all pleasant; down to the "finance guy", cashier, parts and service representatives. More importantly, they seemed genuine. Yes, they are in sales but I didn't feel as if I was being sold to. The specific gentlemen I worked with (though I had interactions with them all at a point) was Steve Holmes. My experience with Mr. Holmes is to be described by stating that I felt as if I had a dedicated "tailor" who ensured my "suit" fit skin perfect! I took about a week to make my decision and finally chose the Volkswagen Passat TSI SE over the Mazda CX5 and Mazda 6 on August 2nd, 2014. I actually emailed Steve this morning to exclaim how happy I still am with my car and for his service! The dealership is clean (first and foremost) and the staff is impeccable. My test drive was relaxed; I didn't feel rushed nor pressured. I was able to work with them to get to an affordable price point and everyone was please to get the deal done. I could've purchased my car in NY but decided to wait until visiting Knoxville, TN and I sure am ecstatic I did. THank you Harper! You should be proud of the team you have.

Reviews of David Fish