Harper Volkswagen

Harper Volkswagen Info

Passat2013
8/25/2016

"Excellent"

Mike, and Steven are always outstanding! Always do what's right for my car. Always discuss all service items and options, and work to get it all taken care of as quickly as possible.

Steven Nicole and Mike

AmyadamsRN
8/23/2016

"Service department rocks!!"

After 3 mechanics looked at my car and couldn't diagnose " the problem ", I decided to go to the dealer. When I pulled my car up to the garage the morning of my appointment, the service man said he heard me coming and said it sounded like ..... Well..he was correct!! They had me fixed and back out on the road in a jiffy!! Kudos to the service department.

Don't remember

ndirish
8/23/2016

"Great dealership - service is always excellent!"

Have had the best experience with Harper's service and our Jetta. I would recommend them to anyone. The mechanics are very knowledgeable and can answer any question, without hesitation, that you ask them.

don't remember

Acokeday
8/19/2016

"Good people good service"

I have had car servicedealers a couple of times and always had good results. Even though I bought my car in another city. I can recommend them .

Mike

BobbyG
8/19/2016

"Easy and no hassle"

I used email and a couple of phone calls to get what I wanted. Working with their Internet Manager Phillip and JR they made it easy. They got the car I wanted transported to the dealership. I showed up once at the dealership, test drove the car, and left with car feeling good about my purchase. The whole process took just over an hour. I got want I wanted for what I feel was a fair price.

Phillip and JR

J.Pardon
8/04/2016

"Harper Volkswagen "

Amazing customer service. Very relaxed atmosphere to purchase a vehicle. I would highly recommend to family and friends. I purchased a gently used VW CC 2013.

Trevor White

rosie
7/29/2016

"eXcellent service"

Steven Nichols was excellent to work with and took care of our AC problem along with our technician. He kept me informed ad progress. Harper also provided a loaner car so that I could run errands. Clark Rose

Steven Nichols

Dietz18
7/27/2016

"Amazing service "

Thank you thank you thank you thank you, i cant say ot enough. Harper vw really got me out of a bad situation when my 06 gli started having problems 10hr away from home. They got my car done before my scheduled appontment and did exactly what i wanted them to do. They were not pushy about any other reapirs and the whole service team was amazing. Thank you so much to my service advisor Steven Nicole for getting my vehicle serviced promptly and keeping me informed the whole way. I highly recommend this dealer if you are habing any trobles with your vw even if you live in the area or from out of town. They treated me fairly and like i was a regular. Thanks again harper vw and your entire service team.

Steven Nicole

Longhorns 7
7/21/2016

"Urgent problem & 40 K maintenance, '13 diesel"

Called the day before when issue came up as I was driving back home on Interstate from a long trip , spoke with Service Department Steve Nicoll , addressed an issue well , allowed next day work in for routine service, good /courteous / friendly communications , feel secure with the vehicle and the back up ,

Steve Nicoll

Denisec73
7/20/2016

"First time there,great service!"

I just needed my key remote programmed but very pleased with service and actually enjoyed the wait! Which wasn't long at all. If I happen to need my car serviced I will definitely be bringing my new Passat to them.

Not sure think it was Steve at front desk of service Dept