Harper Volkswagen

9901 Kingston Pike,
Knoxville, Tennessee 37922
Harper Volkswagen Info
About Harper Volkswagen

Harper Volkswagen has been locally owned and operated by the Harper family since 1983 and was founded on one simple philosophy....keep the customer happy. We understand that there will be bad surveys as well as good surveys. We would like to welcome all the good reviews of our dealership as well as the bad to help us make the customer experience at Harper VW the best that it can be. Thank you so much and we invite all of our customers to tell us how we can serve you better. Thank you, Shannon Harper

About Harper Volkswagen Learn More

Saturday Closed

• Nintendo wii for the kids!
TheCarNut
4/12/2015

"Great Auto Buying Experience"

I love my new GTI! Working with Mark Hammock at Harper Volkswagen was great. I couldn't be happier with my decision to purchase a new car from this dealership. Their service is top notch! I will not hesitate to refer my friends to Harper.

Ellen Liston
4/02/2015

"Great experience buying a Golf"

I had not intended on purchasing a new car for another year, so having to do so after finding out my car could not really be repaired for a reasonable fee caused a great deal of stress while I was on the road for business. But Harper VW, and David Fish in particular, made the process as painless as possible and I'm now in a new VW Golf that I love. The experience was not "painful" and I really felt like they cared about me as a customer. This is the 2nd car I have bought from this dealership, and I will do so again. They are awesome!

Barb
3/28/2015

"Stress Free Experience"

We went to the Harper VW upon the recommendation of a friend and I'm glad we did. Our experience with James Ross was very stress free. He is a knowledgable down to earth guy. He gave us the facts and information without pressuring us to buy. We will certainly recommend him to our friends. Our business with Clift Cunningham was also very pleasant. We are impressed with the dealership staff.

James Ross, Clift Cunningham

KNW
3/28/2015

"KIMO was great. "

We love our new Jetta SEL. Kimo made the buying experience enjoyable. Excellent service and knowledge of vehicle. This is our second vehicle purchase from Harper and we would definitely recommend Kimo and Harper's to our friends. Steve Nicole has always been very helpful as well!

Caitlin11
3/27/2015

"VW Experience"

I received a great deal, a tremendous amount of help, and a lot of hospitality here at Harper Volkswagen. I strongly recommend people to come to this dealership.

chelcandies
3/26/2015

"Perfect Customer Service!!"

I am in love with my purchase! Kimo was very helpful! When the time comes to purchase another car, I will be back to Harper!

caboodleknox
3/23/2015

"Excellent"

This is my 4th purchase from this dealership and each time is better than the next! I am not interested in leaving the Harper experience at all

TnKidd
3/20/2015

"Surprises never cease!"

Stopped by Harper VW to see if they had any VWs that was both appealing and meet my needs. Fortunately I met James Ross there. First thought was, "here we go again with the usual sales pitch". After awhile I found that he wasn't going to be the "pressure and you gotta buy this car" stereo-type of salesman. Don't let James fool you though, he may be laid back and down to earth but he is VERY knowledgeable and TRULY interested in making your experience a memorable and enjoying experience. As we went thru the buying process, each person at Harpers were very friendly and comfortable to work with and treated me like family right off the bat. Would I recommend Harpers, YES by all means! Would I recommend James Ross, ABSOLUTELY!

JAMES ROSS

dsexton23
3/20/2015

"Best Customer Experience Ever!"

I originally went to Harper to get my oil changed on my now previous vehicle. There were other things wrong with it that were found, so I decided to look and see what my option would be. I had the most realistic and helpful sales representative I've ever had! He helped me to find a vehicle that I liked, and helped me with get financing options. He was very knowledgeable and kind. He's truly an asset to the company! He was not the only one who was helpful though. The financial expert who was helping me finance my car was very quick and was able to work with my particular situation! All around great experience!

jm4610
3/18/2015

"Great experience purchasing my first VW!"

Mark made this experience hassle free and an easy transition! This was the first time I'd purchased a car on my own, and Mark did a great job and followed through with everything promised. I couldn't be happier with my purchase!

Reviews of Kimo Meheula