Harper Volkswagen

9901 Kingston Pike,
Knoxville, Tennessee 37922
Harper Volkswagen Info
About Harper Volkswagen

Harper Volkswagen has been locally owned and operated by the Harper family since 1983 and was founded on one simple philosophy....keep the customer happy. We understand that there will be bad surveys as well as good surveys. We would like to welcome all the good reviews of our dealership as well as the bad to help us make the customer experience at Harper VW the best that it can be. Thank you so much and we invite all of our customers to tell us how we can serve you better. Thank you, Shannon Harper

About Harper Volkswagen Learn More

Saturday Closed

• Nintendo wii for the kids!
chelcandies
3/26/2015

"Perfect Customer Service!!"

I am in love with my purchase! Kimo was very helpful! When the time comes to purchase another car, I will be back to Harper!

caboodleknox
3/23/2015

"Excellent"

This is my 4th purchase from this dealership and each time is better than the next! I am not interested in leaving the Harper experience at all

TnKidd
3/20/2015

"Surprises never cease!"

Stopped by Harper VW to see if they had any VWs that was both appealing and meet my needs. Fortunately I met James Ross there. First thought was, "here we go again with the usual sales pitch". After awhile I found that he wasn't going to be the "pressure and you gotta buy this car" stereo-type of salesman. Don't let James fool you though, he may be laid back and down to earth but he is VERY knowledgeable and TRULY interested in making your experience a memorable and enjoying experience. As we went thru the buying process, each person at Harpers were very friendly and comfortable to work with and treated me like family right off the bat. Would I recommend Harpers, YES by all means! Would I recommend James Ross, ABSOLUTELY!

JAMES ROSS

dsexton23
3/20/2015

"Best Customer Experience Ever!"

I originally went to Harper to get my oil changed on my now previous vehicle. There were other things wrong with it that were found, so I decided to look and see what my option would be. I had the most realistic and helpful sales representative I've ever had! He helped me to find a vehicle that I liked, and helped me with get financing options. He was very knowledgeable and kind. He's truly an asset to the company! He was not the only one who was helpful though. The financial expert who was helping me finance my car was very quick and was able to work with my particular situation! All around great experience!

jm4610
3/18/2015

"Great experience purchasing my first VW!"

Mark made this experience hassle free and an easy transition! This was the first time I'd purchased a car on my own, and Mark did a great job and followed through with everything promised. I couldn't be happier with my purchase!

andrew.jackson.522066
3/13/2015

"Awesome!!"

Thanks to Kimo for purchase number 2 I love Harper VW!! They are so awesome and friendley I highly recommend Harper to anyone looking for a great car buying experience!! Oh and ask for Kimo aka: " the hiwaiian guy"!

bigmobear
3/13/2015

"Great People"

The salesperson was awesome to work with and was very courteous and helpful. Kept me informed on ever step. Kimo treated me better than any salesperson I have ever dealt with in my 35 years of buying cars. I was pleased how Mr Harper took an interest in my experience with VW.

aminamenkovic
3/08/2015

"Great experience! "

This place gave me such a great deal on my car! I highly reccommend it, very professional and friendly. Ask for David Fish he is the best there!

VW
3/02/2015

"Pleasing Stress Free Experience"

*Pleasing Stress Free Experience* This is the second VW I have purchased from Mr. Mark Hammock. Mark has been very professional conducting my purchases. He is knowledgeable about all the autos in stock. I would recommend him to my friends. The service department is always ready to help you with problems or questions.

JSH
3/02/2015

"Special Dealership"

This is the 5th VW my family has purchased from Harper Volkswagen, and the experience just keeps getting better and better; Kimo Meheula was exceptional to deal with. A low-stress, family-oriented environment every time. I couldn't be happier and would recommend all of the Harper dealerships to any of my friends or family.

Cliff Cunningham