Harper Volkswagen

Makes: Volkswagen|Service Center

Harper Volkswagen

Harper Volkswagen Info
About Harper Volkswagen

Harper Volkswagen has been locally owned and operated by the Harper family since 1983 and was founded on one simple philosophy....keep the customer happy. We understand that there will be bad surveys as well as good surveys. We would like to welcome all the good reviews of our dealership as well as the bad to help us make the customer experience at Harper VW the best that it can be. Thank you so much and we invite all of our customers to tell us how we can serve you better. Thank you, Shannon Harper

About Harper Volkswagen Learn More

Saturday Closed

• Nintendo wii for the kids!

"Amazing!!!"

The best car buying experience ever! If you buy a car go to Harper VW and ask for Kimo aka the hiwaiian guy ;) super sweet and no BS at this place!!

"Amazing Dealership & Staff"

If you want an amazing sales and service staff who will stick with you long after the sale, Harper VW is the one! My wife and I stopped in while our son was getting his Touareg serviced. We looked around for a bit before talking to Phillip Carr, who sold us our Jetta a few years back, who then referred to Mark Hammock. Mark was extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout the whole process and we ended up walking out with a 2014 Passat TDI and couldn't be happier! This is the best car purchase we've made yet. 5 Vdubs and counting- we're definitely a Harper Volkswagen family, and we'll be back!

"Second Timer and Still Very Satisfied With Harper's VW"

This was my second vehicle leased from Harper's in the past 2 years. It was as great of an experience as the first time. This time involved a trade-in and I thought was given a very fair amount, which really helped get to where I needed to be with the new vehicle. Kimo was just outstanding in his knowledge of the VW programs and in tune with my needs regarding a new vehicle. Thank you Kimo and the entire staff at Harper's for making the buying process a pleasant and stress-less one.

"Great Service and Experience!!!"

I stopped in at Harper Volkswagen doing some window shopping and was greeted by Kimo Meheula. I was considering a Jetta or Passat. Kimo was great...he let me look without standing over me but was quick to answer my questions. I test drove both vehicles but decided on the Passat for the extra room it gave backseat passengers. absolutely love the Passat. During the financing I met Rick Boring. He was also great and fully explained everything. Overall my experience was outstanding and everything was very relaxed. I felt like I was purchasing a car from people that I had known for a long time. I recommend Harper Volkswagen and Kimo Meheula. I really appreciate the great service. If you looking for a vehicle stop in at Harper Volkswagen and tell Kimo that Shawn Carroll sent you!!!

"Great experience."

I came into Harper VW a few weeks ago looking to buy a car. The car I really wanted was a little out of my price range. I shopped around a little bit and looked at some used cars for a couple weeks. I saw some new leasing deals pop up on the VW website and signed my lease for that same car I wanted two days later. The whole process was relatively quick and easy. I got great protection and a great car for a decent price. The staff including Kimo was very friendly and easy to talk to. Overall, it was a great experience and I am very happy with my decision.

"Highly recommend...great service"

We are very pleased with our new car. Our experience at Harper Volkswagon was a good one. Our salesman Mark Hammock was friendly and professional. We did not feel pressured or pushed into making a purchase. Mark was patient and reassuring with all my questions. Will definitely recommend Harper VW to anyone!

"Highly recommended!"

Overall this is a responsible and honorable dealer which is something that is hard to find these days. Great experience. Highly recommend. They are honest and eager to please. Honesty of course is the most important and I believe you can trust them. Thanks for a great purchase experience.

"Awesome Customer Service"

We are very pleased with our new car, I went to chevy place first however the staff their did not convinced me so I went in your website and Steve Holmes called me right away and he was very professional, efficient and extremely helpful. When we visited Harper Volkswagen, it feels that I know Steve for a long time he was very friendly.

"Great service...and wonderful staff.."

My husband and I are very pleased with our second new purchase from Harper. Our salesman Mark Hammock was efficient and worked extremely hard to get us the car at the price we were looking for...would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!!!

"Nothing like a VW!!!"

I purchased a 2014 VW Passant TDI on Sept 29th and I am very pleased with the decision I made. Steve was very helpful with all the bells and whistles the car has to offer. I feel that I received a fair price on my trade in. Looking forward to seeing ya'll again. Thanks!N

Reviews of Mark  Hammock