Harper Volkswagen

Knoxville, Tennessee 37922
Harper Volkswagen Info

Longhorns 7
7/21/2016

"Urgent problem & 40 K maintenance, '13 diesel"

Called the day before when issue came up as I was driving back home on Interstate from a long trip , spoke with Service Department Steve Nicoll , addressed an issue well , allowed next day work in for routine service, good /courteous / friendly communications , feel secure with the vehicle and the back up ,

Steve Nicoll

Denisec73
7/20/2016

"First time there,great service!"

I just needed my key remote programmed but very pleased with service and actually enjoyed the wait! Which wasn't long at all. If I happen to need my car serviced I will definitely be bringing my new Passat to them.

Not sure think it was Steve at front desk of service Dept

VolFan
7/20/2016

"Great Service on my 2013 Beetle Convertible on 7/18/16."

Took my 2013 Beetle Convertible in early morning Mon. 7/18/16. Setup with Steve Nicole who is great at setting things up and getting it done. While they could not find anything wrong in particular I do have the satisfaction of knowing my car was thoroughly checked out. It is my first VW and I am so pleased with this car and it is so much fun to drive. I really appreciate the attention and great service that Steve gives. Phil Maness/Knoxville

Steve Nicole, Service Manager

Hotdog1
7/19/2016

"Repair for my GTI"

I really appreciate the customer service I received from your dealership. Everybody was very nice and professional and I would like to especially mention that Steve Nicole who is the service manager that I dealt with was very accommodating to my needs.

Steve Nicole

Vwfamily
7/13/2016

"Repair for engine light alert"

The engine came on and Harper arranged a loner car so I woul not miss work. Dropped my car off in the evening and by 8 AM they found the issue and let me know what it was and repair costs. Car was done shortly after lunch and when I picked up that evening the cost was exactly as quoted. Steve did a fantastic job as the service consultant. Harper has done all the maintenance and continues to do an great job.

Steve

Diesel Tiguan?
7/13/2016

"Another great experience"

I took my Tiguan in for an oil change without an appointment late in the morning last Monday. As I have found is always the case at Harper's, the reception was courteous and prompt. The needed oil change was quick as usual, priced fairly and delivered back ready to go by noon. As a bonus, the car had been washed ... and, although unexpected and unasked for, very much needed and greatly appreciated. In my almost 60 years of driving both personally and for business, I have owned many vehicles. Cars from Studebaker to BMW, trucks from Ford to Peterbuilt, and equipment from Caterpiller to John Deere and, over the years, I have dealt with many dealers ... some great and some less than great. My introduction to Harper's was in 1982 while buying a new Jetta diesel, followed later by three other Jetta diesels. Most recently my wife and I are driving a Tiguan gas and a Passat diesel ... Harper's has provided service for all. I feel very qualified in saying that Harper's (and their staff) have been and remain unsurpassed in all areas ... including facilities, sales and service. Thank you Harper's ... now, when will you offer a diesel Tiguan???

Andy Massey

Maria202
7/12/2016

"Top dealer"

Excellent service, it was washed and ready to go when they said it would be. The coffee was also great. I just love your service.If I going buy new car is going be Volkswagen Jarred Christian was doing Great job his service was excelent

Jarred Christian

VWtoGo
7/06/2016

"80K Service/New Tires "

Harper Volkswagen service is always great! I scheduled an appointment for an 80,000 mile service and a new set of tires. They had a loner car ready for me to use that day. By the end of the work day, my car was ready to go! Fast, easy, and dependable is how I describe the the service department/auto engineers!

Andy Maxey

Becklea31
7/06/2016

"Excellent Service "

Harper VW has too notch service from their sales team to their service team. I would recommend them to everyone who is in the market for a new car.

Andy

Terri
6/29/2016

"Pleasant experience"

Rarely is a visit to the service department a pleasure, but this one was. Took my Golf in for the 30k service. Service technician was friendly and informative. I had reserved a loaner car in advance. It was ready. Check in was fast. On my way in less than 5 minutes! Received a call that car was ready a couple of hours before I had said I needed it. Returned to pick up my car, checked out, again in less than 5 minutes. No surprises. Note: your car has always been washed when you lock it up!

Jarred