Harper Volkswagen

9901 Kingston Pike,
Knoxville, Tennessee 37922
Harper Volkswagen Info
About Harper Volkswagen

Harper Volkswagen has been locally owned and operated by the Harper family since 1983 and was founded on one simple philosophy....keep the customer happy. We understand that there will be bad surveys as well as good surveys. We would like to welcome all the good reviews of our dealership as well as the bad to help us make the customer experience at Harper VW the best that it can be. Thank you so much and we invite all of our customers to tell us how we can serve you better. Thank you, Shannon Harper

About Harper Volkswagen Learn More

Saturday Closed

• Nintendo wii for the kids!
tnshanti14
5/28/2015

"Love the Harper Experience!"

I have just leased my 2nd VW from Harper thanks to the wonderful customer service at Harper VW. The entire staff at Harper VW has always made me feel as if I were one of the family. They never put heavy sales pressure on me, and both times I got exactly the car I wanted. This time, James Ross was the fabulous, knowledgable, courteous sales person that made leasing my car an absolute pleasure. I also want to commend the service staff because they have always listened my service concerns and provided superior service to my car. Thanks as well to Rick Boring, Bill Blair, Cliff Cunningham, and Mike Bowie, who made lease turn in and financing the new car a great experience.

James Ross

SWilliams
5/11/2015

"Best car trade experience ever"

Thanks to David Fish, Kimo, Rick and all the support staff at Harper. This was my best experience buying a new car ever. Attention to detail, friendly and expert in their knowledge. I cannot thank you enough. Appreciate all the time you spent with me. I'll be back one day to trade in the Eos. You guys are the greatest.

Hendrix1
5/11/2015

"The Best"

I have been buying cars for45 years and the recent experience was by far the best in all those years! Rest assured I will return.

carcrazy
5/08/2015

"Another great Harper experience"

There's no better place to buy a car than a Harper dealership. We had an awesome experience a year ago at Harper Fiat and last weekend we had another exceptional buying experience at Harper VW. Aaron Teasley, Kimo Meheula, and the finance manager were so helpful and got us into exactly what we wanted. We love our 2014 Tiguan. Dealing with Harper is so much better than the average car-buying experience! Thank you to our friends at Harper VW - we would recommend this dealership highly!

Aaron Teasley

noliver87
5/06/2015

"Perfect Car Buying Experience! "

This was my first purchase from the fine folks at Harper Volkswagen, and I'm sure it won't be my last. When I imagine the perfect car buying experience, this is it, and it's exactly what I experienced with my recent purchase. David Fish and Michael Weber both went above and beyond the call of duty to help me get in the car of my dreams and I couldn't be happier. These guys truly care about the customer experience, and you'll see it the moment you arrive. I'm excited to have a car I love, and if you're currently in the market make sure this is one of your first stops!

Michael Weber

Hamdan
5/05/2015

"Don't commit my mistake "

Service dept was supposed to diagnose my passat ac for $ 85 When i got there they could not find out the problem and still charged me $119 For nothing

TheCarNut
4/12/2015

"Great Auto Buying Experience"

I love my new GTI! Working with Mark Hammock at Harper Volkswagen was great. I couldn't be happier with my decision to purchase a new car from this dealership. Their service is top notch! I will not hesitate to refer my friends to Harper.

Ellen Liston
4/02/2015

"Great experience buying a Golf"

I had not intended on purchasing a new car for another year, so having to do so after finding out my car could not really be repaired for a reasonable fee caused a great deal of stress while I was on the road for business. But Harper VW, and David Fish in particular, made the process as painless as possible and I'm now in a new VW Golf that I love. The experience was not "painful" and I really felt like they cared about me as a customer. This is the 2nd car I have bought from this dealership, and I will do so again. They are awesome!

Barb
3/28/2015

"Stress Free Experience"

We went to the Harper VW upon the recommendation of a friend and I'm glad we did. Our experience with James Ross was very stress free. He is a knowledgable down to earth guy. He gave us the facts and information without pressuring us to buy. We will certainly recommend him to our friends. Our business with Clift Cunningham was also very pleasant. We are impressed with the dealership staff.

James Ross, Clift Cunningham

KNW
3/28/2015

"KIMO was great. "

We love our new Jetta SEL. Kimo made the buying experience enjoyable. Excellent service and knowledge of vehicle. This is our second vehicle purchase from Harper and we would definitely recommend Kimo and Harper's to our friends. Steve Nicole has always been very helpful as well!

Reviews of Kimo Meheula