Harper Volkswagen

Makes: Volkswagen|Service Center

Harper Volkswagen

Harper Volkswagen Info
About Harper Volkswagen

Harper Volkswagen has been locally owned and operated by the Harper family since 1983 and was founded on one simple philosophy....keep the customer happy. We understand that there will be bad surveys as well as good surveys. We would like to welcome all the good reviews of our dealership as well as the bad to help us make the customer experience at Harper VW the best that it can be. Thank you so much and we invite all of our customers to tell us how we can serve you better. Thank you, Shannon Harper

About Harper Volkswagen Learn More

Saturday Closed

• Nintendo wii for the kids!
ksoltero
12/11/2014

"Great Car, Great Salesman, Great Experience"

I recently traded my 2010 Golf TDI for the 2015 Car of the Year Golf TDI. Kimo Meheula, my salesman, made the experience enjoyable and expedient. He communicated regularly as we waited for the new vehicles to arrive and was most helpful answering all questions completely. Additionally I felt he gave us a fair deal on our trade in and definitely gave us a great orientation to our new car. Thanks for Harper Volkswagen, the high quality product and the excellent customer service.

SASpurs1
12/11/2014

"New VW Purchase"

Mark was exceedingly helpful in both the pre-sales and post-sales activities in purchasing my new car. I look forward to saying hello at my first vehicle servicing!

Melinda Townsend
12/10/2014

"Great Service"

Everyone was great and very helpful and professional. I will definitely go back for future purchases David was very helpful and exceeded my expectations. He kept us updated on the process.

DrFatah
12/06/2014

"EmamFatah"

With this being my first car purchase from a dealership i was very nervous, however the high level of professionalism, and how friendly the staff is made it a very enjoyable experience. The help i received from my first test drive, to working with me through the loan process and closing the deal was just beyond my expectations. Mark Hammock was very knowledgeable and he helped me to achieve the goal of purchasing my certified 2013 Passat in a price i would never imagined :). I highly recommend them for, and looking forward my next upgrade from them!

BrandonMcKinn
12/04/2014

"Very Satisfied!"

They were very helpful and I was able to come by and get my car within the span of hours. I am very satisfied with their professionalism and their kindness. I love my car!

andrew.jackson.522066
11/25/2014

"Amazing!!!"

The best car buying experience ever! If you buy a car go to Harper VW and ask for Kimo aka the hiwaiian guy ;) super sweet and no BS at this place!!

kascruggs
11/19/2014

"Amazing Dealership & Staff"

If you want an amazing sales and service staff who will stick with you long after the sale, Harper VW is the one! My wife and I stopped in while our son was getting his Touareg serviced. We looked around for a bit before talking to Phillip Carr, who sold us our Jetta a few years back, who then referred to Mark Hammock. Mark was extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout the whole process and we ended up walking out with a 2014 Passat TDI and couldn't be happier! This is the best car purchase we've made yet. 5 Vdubs and counting- we're definitely a Harper Volkswagen family, and we'll be back!

bwkleiber
11/13/2014

"Second Timer and Still Very Satisfied With Harper's VW"

This was my second vehicle leased from Harper's in the past 2 years. It was as great of an experience as the first time. This time involved a trade-in and I thought was given a very fair amount, which really helped get to where I needed to be with the new vehicle. Kimo was just outstanding in his knowledge of the VW programs and in tune with my needs regarding a new vehicle. Thank you Kimo and the entire staff at Harper's for making the buying process a pleasant and stress-less one.

sdcarroll
11/10/2014

"Great Service and Experience!!!"

I stopped in at Harper Volkswagen doing some window shopping and was greeted by Kimo Meheula. I was considering a Jetta or Passat. Kimo was great...he let me look without standing over me but was quick to answer my questions. I test drove both vehicles but decided on the Passat for the extra room it gave backseat passengers. absolutely love the Passat. During the financing I met Rick Boring. He was also great and fully explained everything. Overall my experience was outstanding and everything was very relaxed. I felt like I was purchasing a car from people that I had known for a long time. I recommend Harper Volkswagen and Kimo Meheula. I really appreciate the great service. If you looking for a vehicle stop in at Harper Volkswagen and tell Kimo that Shawn Carroll sent you!!!

ISG11
11/04/2014

"Great experience."

I came into Harper VW a few weeks ago looking to buy a car. The car I really wanted was a little out of my price range. I shopped around a little bit and looked at some used cars for a couple weeks. I saw some new leasing deals pop up on the VW website and signed my lease for that same car I wanted two days later. The whole process was relatively quick and easy. I got great protection and a great car for a decent price. The staff including Kimo was very friendly and easy to talk to. Overall, it was a great experience and I am very happy with my decision.

Reviews of Mark  Hammock