Harr Motors

Harr Motors Info

Jonolson9
5/03/2015

"Service "

Brian was very helpful. He told me exactly how long it was going to take, personally washed my vehicle, and led me in the right direction to the waiting room and refreshments.

Brian

Pawspa
5/02/2015

"Wonderful People"

Great people to work with, bought a new car. Joel Dockter was so much more than helpful. The atmosphere was easy going with no pressure.

Joel Dockter and Janine Rathert

Katy12
4/23/2015

"Bought a new car"

I worked with Denise Nelson to purchase my car. She was so nice and friendly, very helpful too. I have purchased cars from Harrs for over 20 years. I have always been happy with my experience there. I love my new Nissan Pathfinder.

Denise Nelson

Anariba777
4/18/2015

"I bought a Honda Accord for a great price!"

I bought a Honda Accord for a great price and they tried the best to get me a loan! All I can say is that I love my car and the payments are really low! Everyone treated me great at Harr Motors specially John Kannegieter, he was a lot of help to me!

John Kannegieter

Honda guy
4/18/2015

"Service"

I have worked with Toby Whittlinger for the servicing my vehicles for a number of years. He's honest, he always notifies me if additional work needs to be done, and I trust his recommendations.

none

a&tb
4/17/2015

"Excellent Service Representative - Toby Whittlinger"

We have been using Harr Motors for 3 years for service on our aging 3 vehicles. Toby Whittlinger is an EXCELLENT service representative, detail oriented with great communication and the reason we continue to use Harr Service. Having 3 teen-age drivers, I am confident they are in well serviced vehicles when out on the road. I have recommended Harr motor service to others because of Toby's thoroughness and attention to cost.

Toby Whittlinger

Lhall24
4/17/2015

"Excellent service"

Im a first time car owner and had wonderful help with every worker that helped me at Haars. They helped make the process smooth and easy!

Ngoc Thach

Smokers
4/06/2015

"Relaxed, Not pushed about the complete transaction"

I have dealt with Harr Motors for several years, The service crew have always taken very good care of us. The sales staff is always so helpful. We just recently purchased a 2015 Highlander and a 2015 tundra (Limited) Like I told our salesperson, " I would never go back to a smaller vehicle or a different brand.

Rhonda Masters

Lizjara
4/05/2015

"Enjoyable purchase"

I had an amazing experience working with this car dealership. Ngoc Thach is truly one in a million. Knowledgeable and made me feel welcome and trusted in my purchase. Thank you so much. I am enjoying my new vehicle.

Ngoc Thach and Dylan Thibault

Allison
1/14/2015

"Mechanic shop "

I called Harr Motors because of a car problem I was having and to book an appointment. The mechanic I spoke to was extremely rude, disrespectful, and demeaning to the point where it was hurtful. I explained exactly what was wrong and he refused to believe me. (I went to another place and got it fixed.. I was correct on what the problem was.) He went on to ask questions like "did you have the key with you when you tried to start it?" "Did you park it the right way?" him: "is the battery dead?" me: "no" him: "are their blinky lights?" (referring to a dead battery) The tone of voice mixed with the questions were enough for me to say I will never go to Harr motors in Aberdeen. for any type of auto services. (I have nothing against the dealership itself, I'm sure its a wonderful place) but that kind of treatment is not acceptable.

I don't remember the name..