Harr Motors

Harr Motors
Harr Motors Info

Darthspader
8/31/2012

"My salesman Jamie was very patient and went on many test..."

My salesman Jamie was very patient and went on many test drives on many different occasions. He put up with me even after I changed my mind several times on what I wanted. Jamie is a class act and an irreplaceable asset to Harr Motors! Thanks Jamie!!!! A++++++++++

Jamie

andywx
12/04/2011

"Struggled with the staff to get them to follow through on..."

Struggled with the staff to get them to follow through on a Black Fri. promo they had. In the end, the GM came through after several voice msgs and emails.

Justin, Derek

btwhite
7/04/2011

"I have purchased several cars from Harr Motors and the..."

I have purchased several cars from Harr Motors and the service has always been superior. Extremely responsive and attentive to my needs, I have always found the service excellent and pricing competitive.

Matt Harr

tonya beckel
3/26/2011

"Just purchased a 2008 Toyota Highlander and absolutely..."

Just purchased a 2008 Toyota Highlander and absolutely love it. The sales people and managers were great and did a wonderful job taking care of me. I would recommend Harr Motors to friends and family and I will plan on returning to buy my next vehicle from them in the future. One Very Happy Customer!

todd weber

janine
3/26/2011

"I was looking for a Suburban and they went out of there..."

I was looking for a Suburban and they went out of there way to find one for me and I got it $3,000 cheaper than if I would have went and bought it from the other Dealer myself, and they gave me more for my trade, than another Dealer in town was gonna give me. This was my third purchase at Harr Motors they always treat me right.

bmarcuso
8/04/2010

"Just an update to this review: They said they had email..."

Just an update to this review: They said they had email problems and the manager never heard of the problem. Once he heard he asked us to bring the Yukon in and have them take a look. They found out that everything was as I said, they replaced everything and also new rims and tires at no cost to me. So at the end they came through, and I appreciate the work done. I wish the manager was notified sooner, so I didn't have to go through all this. Old Post Bought a 2007 Yukon from them. 1.5 months later had to replace a filter canaster. 5 mos later found out that because the rims were replaced with the wrong size all the ball joints have to be replaced and front drivers side strut needs to be replaced. Now I have to pay an extra $2000 to fix, and probably have to pay for new rims to fix the problem. I called, emailed and stopped in for assistance, and no response. They think if they don't reply that I'll go away.

Chris