Hartford Toyota

Richard McAllister, Jr.

January 22, 2017

"2014 Corolla "

- Ashley1335

Leslie was the best! He was humble, honest, knowledgable and not pushy in the slightest bit! I had no money to put down, I told him my budget was, and him and Tony got me exactly what I needed. Will definitely be going back!

January 20, 2017

" Patient "

- Kidean007

Henry was extremely patient and helpful. He showed me several cars and was happy to answer all my questions. He helped me through the finance process and did what it took to get me approved. Thank you Henry. :-)

January 19, 2017

"Fatheha "

- Fatheha Khatun

This is my fourth car that I've bought from Hartford Toyota. I keep coming back because everyone there is so helpful. I know I was hard to deal with but Jay was very patient with us. If it wasn't for him and Richard being lenient I don't think I would have walked out the door with that car that day. They did all the could for us and I appreciated that they tried as much as they could. It's because of service like that, my family comes back to Hartford Toyota.

New 2016 Toyota Corolla, $18776