Hartford Toyota

Hartford Toyota

Call
Hartford Toyota Info
About Hartford Toyota

At the foundation, or should we say chassis, of Hartford Toyota Superstore is a desire to bring drivers in the greater Hartford area an assortment of new and used cars capable of transforming everyday commutes into something a little more extraordinary. This is why we sell only new Toyota models such as the Camry, Prius, Corolla, Highlander and Sienna, and mint-condition used cars.

About Hartford Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sandra
1/06/2015

"Hartford Toyota did a great job!"

Dave and the staff at Hartford Toyota did a great job in making me feel comfortable buying my new Sequoia. This is my 3rd Sequoia, so I knew what I wanted, and what I wanted to pay, and they made it happen!

January 06, 2015

Thank you Sandra for your continued loyalty within the Toyota Family. We wish you many years of Happy Motoring!

T2
1/06/2015

"Just Another Dealership"

I was not particularly impressed by anything at this dealership. I was pretty frustrated by the experience initially, but I believe it is about what one should expect when buying from a dealership. I purchased a car from CarMax instead and have ultimately been happy with that decision.

RyanDuffy45
1/05/2015

"2015 Rav 4 Owner"

We just had a great experience purchasing our new Rav 4 from Toyota of Hartford. The team and sales rep were extremely helpful and patient with us. I really felt like they were in our corner.

January 05, 2015

Thank you so much Ryan! Happy Motoring in 2015

BethW
1/04/2015

"Purchase of 2011 Prius"

The courtesy and service provided by Anthony, Danielle, and Marc was excellent. Everyone was very willing to take time to answer any questions, and explain all the details in depth. I have visited this Toyota Dealership for sales and service since 1999, and will continue to do so.

January 05, 2015

Thank you for the kind words. Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year!

Amjid
12/31/2014

"New highlander"

Great service from Naveel , Ian , tony I would recommend to family and friends they made it easy to buy a car and answered all the my questions

KofiDwamena
12/31/2014

"Great team"

We had a great experience at Hartford Toyota after visiting and talking to other dealers in the area. The team which worked with us was wonderful, especially, Anthony, a charming, hardworking young man.

Tej7
12/30/2014

"Great customer service "

This dealership had by far the best customer service of all the dealers I've been to. I worked a lot with Ian and he was very helpful and friendly. He made sure I was happy with the car I bought and answered every question I had. Anthony was also a great salesman showing me everything about the car. This was the best dealership I've been to and will come back.

Matt520

"Great Experience"

Danielle Ruiz was my initial contact with Hartford Toyota. She was responsive to my inquiries and gave me all of the information I requested very quickly. She was also quick to great me when I arrived at the dealership and made sure I was comfortable. She then set me up with Gabriel Ortiz who handled my purchase from there. Gabriel was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We had been looking for this particular vehicle for many months with stops at multiple dealerships, and he helped to make the process smooth and simple. The deal we put together beat any other we had seen and we are very happy with our purchase thus far. Gabe even came into the office on his day off to ensure we got all of the documents necessary to my financial institution on time. Thanks for a great experience.

Radmilak2000

"Marvelous "

Gaetano did a phenomenal job! Provided an excelent service and delivered results!!! I would recommend him to friends and family members!!! Great service, friendly people!

Missa130
12/27/2014

"Awesome"

My experience at hartford Toyota was awesome. I was attended to extremely quickly by a guy named Ian Yuhas who had so much patience as to the fact that I didn't really have a clear idea of what I wanted. He was extremely helpful and I was able to make a decision shortly after talking with him. He helped me through the entire process and got me exactly what I wanted. I also want to say thank you to sunny who helped me add extra features to my car and explained what each one was. The very last man I met was a man named Tony. He did all the financing and the end paperwork, he is an extremely sweet and respectable man and helped me more than he will ever know. I will 100% be telling all of my friends and family about this hartford Toyota location with the best recommendations. Thank you for everything.

Reviews of Tony Mumtaz