Hartford Toyota

158 Weston St,
Hartford, Connecticut 06120
Hartford Toyota Info
About Hartford Toyota

At the foundation, or should we say chassis, of Hartford Toyota Superstore is a desire to bring drivers in the greater Hartford area an assortment of new and used cars capable of transforming everyday commutes into something a little more extraordinary. This is why we sell only new Toyota models such as the Camry, Prius, Corolla, Highlander and Sienna, and mint-condition used cars.

About Hartford Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

robert
5/08/2016

"I love these guys ! "

My 2012 Yaris was a total loss after a hit and run last month, and I was still dealing with the insurance companies and Toyota financial - I had spoken to Luis Plaza whom I have the pleasure of known for almost 4 years now, and he said just come on over he will get everything set up for me. I arrived and took a look around, saw some choices - I have always wanted a RAV4 but was always settled for smaller cars, so this time Hartford Toyota made it happen for me. I was shown a 2016 RAV4 in the lot, and immediately said this is for me. Gabriel even set up my phone for me during the test drive so it was awesome. I will have to get used to sitting up high ! The finance department noticed a discrepancy with toyota financial and they were able to resolve that right away for me and made the deal happen. I dont have his name, but the finance guy pointed out the discrepancy, and explained to me in detail how it was fixed to my benefit. This is my families forth vehicle through Hartford Toyota, and would recommend them to anyone.

May 09, 2016

Good Morning Robert! Thank you for sharing your car buying experience. Sounds like our associates were able to shed some light on a normally frustrating situation. We also appreciate your devotion to Hartford Toyota with your families many car purchases. We hope you quickly get comfortable with your new RAV4 & enjoy driving your new vehicle. Thank you for also giving our associates 5 star reviews.

Sshannon williams
5/07/2016

"Great"

They were outstanding everybody was very professional and very helpful our salesman guy was great they made sure we were comfortable the whole time including the kids

MAV2016
5/06/2016

"Satisfied Grump"

Exemplary and inimitable attention to detail; enviable customer service... Definitely would (and will) recommend Hartford Toyota to everyone... Luis Gillen is THEEE man! I LOVE my new Tacoma!

bartpic
5/06/2016

"Great Buyiong Experience"

I recently ordered and picked up a new truck at this dealership. The sales staff was courteous and honest and gave me a good deal. I did a lot of research and knew what I should expect to pay for exactly what I wanted and what I should get for a trade in on my old truck. The did above average on both ends with their offer so I took it immediately. The dealer called me several times to update me on my order and let me know the latest on when to expect my truck delivery. The pickup and payoff process went extremely smooth and they delivered on everything they promised. The salesman I was dealing with and he did a great job on both the front and back end of the transaction. .

jmiracles
5/05/2016

"Great Service at Hartford Toyota!"

I drove over an hour to check out a beautiful pre-owned XB, and JJ Hill and I think it was Marc in Finance were both awesome and helped me get what I needed! So worth the trip, highly recommended! Thank you!

May 06, 2016

Thank You for the great review & recommending the Hartford Toyota Superstore. We appreciate you choosing us as your dealership. Hope you are enjoying your new Scion XB.

Jimhad
5/03/2016

"Great people and service"

Really enjoyed the sales process. The sales and service people here are great. There was no pressure to buy additional options or warranties . They were able to find the exact configured car I wanted and had it ready the next day.

May 04, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience & recommending Hartford Toyota Superstore. We greatly appreciate your input. Sounds like everything went smooth. Thank you for joining the Hartford Toyota family & enjoy driving your new Toyota.

stolte44

"Pleasantly surprised"

Visited the dealership just looking at Tacomas and Four Runners and left a few hours later having made a deal on a 2016 Four Runner. Guy Pagliano showed me both vehicles, test drove them with me then waited patiently as I decided which one was the right vehicle for me. Guy is a fantastic salesman, he never once tried to influence or pressure a sale. I have and will continue to tell friends and family about the great experience I had at Hartford Toyota. Thanks Guy!

Ebelisse Robles

"SIMPLY THE BEST!"

Hartford Toyota handled my trade-in miraculously! I went to Hartford Toyota to trade-in my 2011 Camry Hybrid from Hoffman Toyota and drove out with a 2016 Camry SE. That I absolutely LOVE! Staff was very friendly and approachable. Luis Plaza, a manager, welcomed and assisted me with getting all my paperwork ready and Luis Martinez was my sales rep. Luis Martinez was very respectful, attentive to my needs/wants and dedicated to getting me the best option. I DO NOT have the best credit but they managed to get me a decent and affordable payment, which for I am very grateful. I would definitely recommend Hartford Toyota to my friends/family. I regret not going to them initially for my car-buying. THANKS HARTFORD TOYOTA!!

May 02, 2016

Thank You Ebelisse for the incredible feedback & recommendation you offered for Hartford Toyota Superstore. We appreciate your business and feel great that you chose Hartford Toyota as your dealership. Thank you for also taking the time to give our sales team members a star review. We look forward to seeing you again & welcome to the Hartford Toyota family.

Bila
5/02/2016

"Bought a car, a new car and got harassed "

I bought a new Rav4, the down payment is $2000.00. I made an extra $11000.00 payment towards the down payment. A second following Friday on 04/29/16, the employee called me that, the bank declined my check of $2000, I asked him to hold on and made a call to the bank that told me that the feature to cover checks payment from my saving which have more than enough to cover was not activate. And offered to activate it right away and asked to summit the check again. I called the employee and told him about it and apologized for the inconvenience. And asked if he had any problem with the $11000.00. to which he said no. The next Monday, on the 05/02/16, I follow up by a call to the employee. Two hours later, I am killing my self with this guy who visibly enervating me because he needs to collect his money I owe. To summarize, I made $11000.00 payment over what he asked, they saw my credit report. why does he have to harass me because of my mistake that I honestly attempts to redeem. I wish I did bring my business away from these people. It is a very bad experience

lovetoyotavehicles
5/02/2016

"Friendly and easy to work with"

We were very pleased with the service we recieved during our purchase of our Certified Used RAV4. We believe that we received excellent service both in sales and finance but, when picking up our newly purchased vehicle, we were a bit disappointed that our vehicle was not cleaned inside as we were expecting. There was debris left inside the vehicle.

Reviews of Dave Goduti

Gaetano Pagliano

Reviews of JJ Hill
JJ Hill

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Reviews of Richard McAllister, Jr.
Richard McAllister, Jr.