Hartford Toyota

158 Weston St,
Hartford, Connecticut 06120
Hartford Toyota Info
About Hartford Toyota

At the foundation, or should we say chassis, of Hartford Toyota Superstore is a desire to bring drivers in the greater Hartford area an assortment of new and used cars capable of transforming everyday commutes into something a little more extraordinary. This is why we sell only new Toyota models such as the Camry, Prius, Corolla, Highlander and Sienna, and mint-condition used cars.

About Hartford Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

CDALEY710
7/04/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

I would recommend this car dealership to my friends Leslie my sales person and Gloria the finance person we're very nice they took really great care of me.

Aggie 70

"Repeat customer "

This is my 4 Toyota at that dealer ship, that tell you a lot about the people there and Dave Goduti sold me my last 2 Toyota and was a breeze and he made it very easy to get us in that new "15 Camry . And also Gloria Fernandez was wonderful . Agnes Lemieux

Newcarbuyer

"5 star dealer"

I was very pleased with my experience At Toyota of Hartford! Dave is very attentive to his customers and well educated on Toyota's vehicles. I would highly recommended Dave as a dealer to any of my friends, family or co workers!

2015xle

"Repeat"

Another pleasant experience at Hartford Toyota. Gaetano Pagliano offered good advice on sale and lease options. The entire transaction was simple and professional. It was a pleasure working with Gloria.

karens car
7/01/2015

"Our overall experience with this dealership was excellent."

Our son bought a vehicle here so we decided to check it out. We went to other dealerships also before hand but when we walked in, the receptionist was extremely friendly. She got a salesman for us right away, Cody Gill. Cody took us out to view all the Camrys they had on the lot and we test drove one. The experience with Cody was great. He was quite knowledgeable and answered all our questions. We left to make our decision and when we called him back, he took great care of us. When we went to pick up our vehicle, he was there, we went for another ride in it, he reviewed all the features of the car and then went inside to do our paperwork. Gloria Fernandez was fantastic. She had a great sense of humor and we had a lot of fun with her. She explained everything and out the door we went. We also dealt with Jill Bruno via e-mail who told us since our son had recommended their dealership he would get a $50 referral fee. He was happy and so are we!

Constance

"PAINLESS"

A super experience and totally painless. I walked in, took a 10 minute test drive and bought the vehicle. Cody Gill was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. I would recommend Hartford Toyota in a heartbeat. The entire staff should be commended for working extremely well as a team. Kudos to all of you!

deaneM75
7/01/2015

"the sales associates were very helpful and attentive."

Liked the fact there were spanish speaking sales asocciates. They answered all my questtions and help tru my purchase. Lilia Brown and Gloria Fernandez were excellent. Thank You. Would be deffenitly recoomend this place.

hamek
7/01/2015

"My car buying experience "

My Experience with the sale associate Mr Henry Montgomery I rate him as excellent . I don't think any person will be so patient and sincere with me i am a person who ask a lot of Questions sometimes and Mr Henry Montgomery answered all my questions with a smile on about the vehicle i was purchasing on that day. I would like to recommend any person who want to or planning on buying a vehicle from Hartford Toyota Scion to ask for Henry Montgomery as your sale Representative thank you Mr Henry Montgomery for helping me to choose the right car that i needed. H Kisten.

dennis
7/01/2015

"payed 33,500 for a rav4 at 26,800 they suck"

they were friendly when I got home I did the math and found out why they were friendly,but that's ok im upper middle class they people I know buy new cars ive been asked twice already about people who are going to buy a Toyota I sent them to Hoffman that's what I think of hartford Toyota.

linda57

"Easy and Paiinless"

I was very apprehensive about going to buy a car although it was much needed. The experience we had at Hartford Toyota really changed my feeling about the entire car purchasing ordeal. It was not an ordeal at all. Guy, our sales person, was not only not pushy but very friendly, informative and patient. I will recommend any family or friends to him and Hartford Toyota.

Reviews of Gloria Fernandez