Hartford Toyota

158 Weston St,
Hartford, Connecticut 06120
Hartford Toyota Info
About Hartford Toyota

At the foundation, or should we say chassis, of Hartford Toyota Superstore is a desire to bring drivers in the greater Hartford area an assortment of new and used cars capable of transforming everyday commutes into something a little more extraordinary. This is why we sell only new Toyota models such as the Camry, Prius, Corolla, Highlander and Sienna, and mint-condition used cars.

About Hartford Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

MCR
2/06/2015

"Sales"

Dave Goduti worked with my mother, who is a senior, and provided excellent customer service. The pre-owned Camry was priced and financed within her means and she was able to leave the same day with the car.

Hartford Toyota responded to this review

February 06, 2015

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. It was such a pleasure assisting your mom in finding her the perfect car. Happy Motoring!

Jose
2/05/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

Great customer service, everyone was friendly and made our buying experience a pleaseant one. It was worth the drive to get this car. Hussle free, fast and easy.

Robertw
2/04/2015

"Bait and switch illegal equipment on vehicle (FINALLY FIXED)"

I purchased a Certified Pre Owned 2013 Toyota 4Runner from the Hartford Toyota Superstore on Monday January 26th 2015. The vehicle was sold to me with tinted windows, and the limited options package. Luis Martinez was the sales associate I dealt with and he went out of his way to show me all the features and that it already came with tinted windows while other 4runners did not. Upon receiving the registration in the mail I quickly went to a State Vehicle Inspection location to get the vehicle inspected. The vehicle failed the inspection and now has a reject sticker on the windshield. The 4runner failed the “WINDOW TINT CHECK”. The window tint is too dark, as stated on my VEHICLE INSPECTION REPORT. I called the dealership to notify them of this issue, and I was put in touch with Theresa Cassanta, the Customer Relations Manager. I told her about my situation and that I would like to get the illegal window tint replaced with a window tint that met the state specifications. Theresa told me that she would only remove the tint and not install new tint. I tried to explain to her that I purchased this vehicle with window tint, and that I would like to have the same windows tinted except within the legal limit, since that was what I was sold.. She insisted that I only had the one option she offered, and that it was up to me what I wanted to do next. I bought a vehicle with options and accessories that were illegal, unbeknownst to me. The window tint was used as an additional feature to get me to buy the vehicle. What I thought I was getting was a nice feature, turned out to be a bait and switch tactic. I paid for tinted windows when I bought the vehicle, and now Theresa and the Hartford Toyota Superstore are going to remove it and not replace it. I feel I am being robbed of something I paid for. The dealership sold me a vehicle with illegal equipment and won’t make right by installing the legal version of said equipment. I spent days calling trying to get a solution, what I got was an email telling me one option, removal and not a replaced. This whole process has been nothing but stress, and stress me and my pregnant wife could live without. We just want what we paid for. We will be making note of this issue on the dealer survey review. Update: After this review was posted I received a response from the Hartford Toyota Superstore. I posted the review on 2/4/15 at 8pm, I received a call from Theresa at 9:30am on 2/5/15, the dealership opens at 9am She called to "apologize from the bottom of her heart about the way she treated me yesterday, and that the she would pay to remove and replace the illegal window tint". She stated she "misunderstood what I was looking for", and that she "is new here". That goes against her original statements on 2/4/15 where she explained to me "she was the manager, and that she was in charge" after I asked her repeatedly if there was anyone else I could speak with. After she called to apologize I emailed her to send me an email about what we discussed over the phone, and what her proposal was about the tint replacement. She never sent me that email. That same day, 2/5/15, Luis called me around 10:30am to find out what was going on. I explained the situation, and he said he would take care of it. He called me back a few hours later with an appointment at a tint shop local to me (for convenience) to have the illegal tint removed, and replaced at no cost to me. He confirmed if the day and time would work with my schedule. The tint was replaced on 2/7/15, and the car was reinspected on 2/10/15 and passed inspection with the legal tint. I updated this review to be fair with Luis, he helped me out and did his best to make things right when his management / company failed to do so. I appreciate that kind of service. Unfortunately I still cannot recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car there. The sales staff is good, but management is probably the worst group of individuals I have had the pleasure to work with, pushy, rude, unprofessional, and incompetent. It's unfortunate that I only got this issue taken care of because of this review, otherwise I would have been blown off and left to deal with the issue myself, and eat the cost of getting the car legally on the road. I am glad and thankful for sites like this. Thank you DealerRater!

bubbacupcake
1/30/2015

"prius purchase "

well, tina zarlenga and leslie richam were excellent! i had done my homework and corresponded via email with 3 dealerships. i went with hartford toyota superstore because tina emailed back within 5 minutes everytime. thirty emails later i came in. i left with the car after working with leslie. it was a great tag team experience. ...and the internet experience is primarily why i will consider hartford toyota superstore for a tacoma now. Sent from my iPhone

michael
1/29/2015

"outstanding customer service"

I was very interested in the new 2015 camry henry Montgomery was extremely helpful in making that decision extremely knowledgeable on his product line he took the time to call the insurance also lets not forget the and transfer the new registration from the old registration outstanding customer service at its best lets not forget the staff jim Webster Richard mcallister;jr jill Bruno;sonny;chip bengyi; chris mojsa outstanding team effort respectfully m.s.pagano

Hartford Toyota responded to this review

January 29, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really do appreciate keeping you in the Hartford Toyota Family. We hope you enjoy your beautiful new 2015 Camry for years to come. Jill Bruno Business Development Mgr

timk
1/28/2015

"a very pleasant experience"

we were greeted almost immediately by connor bray, an extremely positive, personable individual with an abundance of knowledge. we also met with sunny regarding our accessory package, a very cool, pleasant guy with a special, comfortable style about him. and also very knowledgeable. in fact, all of the people we dealt with - andrew and tony too - know their product, and the industry, and are friendly, courteous and professional beyond compare. and each and every one of them were more than willing to give us all the time we needed to make our decisions. we truly enjoyed our experiences with connor, sunny, andrew, and tony, and are loving every minute of our new RAV4! the call it a 'toyota family', and it sures feels like all that!

jwsaunders3
1/26/2015

"Excellent Service"

I was in need of a new car and one day I wandered into Hartford Toyota. Luis greeted me with a smile and eventually sold me a beautiful new car. Luis was very personable and extremely knowledgeable of the various cars on the lot. However, the most important attribute he displayed to me was his patience. I never felt pressured by him to make a hasty decision. I really appreciate his professionalism and I look forward to referring more friends and family to the dealership.

Barb
1/23/2015

"An Extraordinary Experience to say the Least!!!"

Henry went above & beyond the call of duty with "WOW WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE" He had an unfortunate emergency that literally would have made me go insane. He stood calm & professional and made sure I was personally taken care of! He worked with a few team members who went above & beyond "Sony" Naveel, & Tony! I want to personally Thank Toyota for hiring some of the best employees ever!!! They represent Toyota in the most Proffessional, Courteous, & Caring way!

Richard
1/22/2015

"New 2015 Camry Hybrid"

Gaetano went out of his way to make our experience great! We went right to him without shopping, and he took great care of us.

NanaLulu
1/22/2015

"Ian Yuhas"

Ian was super helpful in making my selection easy. No high pressure sales pitch....but honest interest in making my decision the same day. Would recommend him to others and your dealership as well. Thank you.

Reviews of Tony Mumtaz