Hartford Toyota

158 Weston St,
Hartford, Connecticut 06120
Hartford Toyota Info
About Hartford Toyota

At the foundation, or should we say chassis, of Hartford Toyota Superstore is a desire to bring drivers in the greater Hartford area an assortment of new and used cars capable of transforming everyday commutes into something a little more extraordinary. This is why we sell only new Toyota models such as the Camry, Prius, Corolla, Highlander and Sienna, and mint-condition used cars.

About Hartford Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

gguev
7/31/2015

"Excellent experience "

I recently went to Hartford Toyota and it was more than I expected. I lease a 2015 Camry that is a joy to drive. The sales person was very nice and courteous. After taking the car for a drive on July 25, I knew it was what I wanted. I came back couple days after and drove away a very happy girl. The price was good and the value for my trade in was more than I would have thought. I was impressed very much. I will continue in the future to take my business there.

Cherene
7/31/2015

"Exptional service "

Went to hartford toyota thee best in industry top notch customer service Henry wo helped was awesome knows what he is doing and take the time help me decide what would fit best also Jill she was the first person of contact and I was very impressed how she remembered me from last yr and Tony the finance manager simply thee best team ever.

KaBak
7/30/2015

"Great experience!"

Everyone was incredibly friendly and more than willing to answer any questions and help us through deciding which car was best for us. We couldn't be more happy with our RAV4.

Patti T
7/28/2015

"Great deal!"

We shopped around and Hartford Toyota had the best deal. We received great service from Guy Pagliano who followed up timely on all our requests. I'm sure we'll be back! Marc in finance was great too. No high pressure speeches! ??

heather123
7/28/2015

"2015 Toyota Avelon"

I purchased a new Toyota Avelon last week at Hartford Toyota/Scion Super Store. Dave G. was very professional and knowledgable. He knew the different models inside and out that I was interested in and comparing. He answered all of my questions and was very patient, as I do ask a lot of questions! Another reason why I would recommend Hartford Toyota is that Dave also explained the financing options/costs available with a no pressure attitude. I felt very confident that I was being treated fairly and professionally throughout the whole process. I would not hesitate to use this dealership and Dave G. in the future for other purchases. I look forward to meeting and dealing with the service department in the future. I would highly recommend shopping at Hartford Toyota if you are car shopping and try to deal with Dave G.!.

New SUV RAV4 drivers
7/23/2015

"Comfortable to work with and knowledgeable about vehicles."

Hartford Toyota has an excellent informative website. We found a used RAV4 that seemed interesting; e-mailed interest and Jill immediately got back to us. Talked about what we were looking for and she set up an appointment with Ian. We didn't waste each others time. Ian LISTENED to what we were looking for and worked with us to find what fit our needs. A wonderful young man to work with. Very patient with all our questions about features, prices and options as we went through the line of RAV4s. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a Toyota - used or new. Very happy with our new RAV4. Gloria handled paperwork efficiently and pleasantly.

Hartford Toyota responded to this review

July 24, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am so happy the Rav4 was a perfect fit for you. We look forward to seeing you for your first service appointment. Happy Motoring! Warmest Regards, Jill

adrianmore91
7/22/2015

"Best Dealer in CT"

Supertoyota in Hartford is the definitely the best dealer in the hartford Area. The costumer service is outstanding, Gloria Hernandez, Luiz Plaza and Ian Yuhastook care of me at the dealer and they got me the best deal for what you want at a price that no one else can compete.

MaggieC
7/21/2015

"Great service"

On our way back from vacationing with our family, our car's check engine light (and multiple others) went on. We knew that the reason for the light was unlikely to be the gas cap because it went on while driving many miles since our last fill and it didn't turn off when we filled the tank again. With our kids in the car, we didn't feel comfortable not knowing the cause. So, we called a different dealership before passing Hartford and was told that they could make time for us in 3 hours, otherwise "good luck". With one more attempt in mind, we called Hartford Toyota and told them the concern. Without hesitation I was told to just come on by, "we want to make sure you get home safe". Not only was it suggested that I come when passing through, but also that the Manager would be told and they would be expecting me. We were very impressed with the concern for our safety and convenience. Then, when we arrived, we were greeted quickly and were impressed that they were actually expecting us. It didn't take long for the problem to be diagnosed and our peace of mind restored. I realize that some people ignore that check engine light, and maybe we could have, but we couldn't risk it with the drive ahead and our kids in the car. We really appreciate the truly fabulous service and care.

Service manager, and I am unsure of who answered our call

scottbrabant
7/21/2015

"2015 Toyota Avalon Hybrid"

Dave was very thorough in his explanation of the features of the car. He is very friendly and supportive. Gloria was extremely helpful in completing the entire finance and registration process. She is very warm and friendly.

Dissatisfied2015
7/20/2015

"Trade-In"

This started out to be a good experience but turned bad thanks to several employees. They need to improve customer service. I won't return.

Reviews of Gloria Fernandez