Hartford Toyota

158 Weston St,
Hartford, Connecticut 06120
Hartford Toyota Info
About Hartford Toyota

At the foundation, or should we say chassis, of Hartford Toyota Superstore is a desire to bring drivers in the greater Hartford area an assortment of new and used cars capable of transforming everyday commutes into something a little more extraordinary. This is why we sell only new Toyota models such as the Camry, Prius, Corolla, Highlander and Sienna, and mint-condition used cars.

About Hartford Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Al's experience
4/21/2016

"great experience"

Charles Johnson did a fantastic job he explained everything. he made this a great experience. and a big shout to Tony in finance thanks for all your help

April 21, 2016

Thank You for taking the time to give positive feedback concerning your car buying experience. Sounds like Tony & Charles were very helpful. We Love to hear that!! Thank you for giving Hartford Toyota Superstore a five star rating & a top notch recommendation.

Highlander girl2016
4/20/2016

"Helpful "

Henry was very helpful and friendly throughout the entire experience of trading in one vehicle to purchase a new Hilander. In fact both him and his crew did a great job at making us feel quite at home.

April 21, 2016

Thank You for your recommendation & 5-star review. We are glad to hear that your experience was a friendly one & very proud to hear that our team was able to make you feel at home. That is definitely our goal. Thank for choosing Hartford Toyota Superstore for your car buying experince.

bigdog57
4/19/2016

"Pain free"

I had been looking at used and new trucks for over a month at many different dealers before I stopped at Hartford Toyota. I met with Lui Gillen and test drove a new 2016 4 Runner and I was hooked. Lui was great to work with and very knowledgeable about the 4 Runner. We were able to come to terms on both a great price and a great finance package. I picked up my new 4 Runner on Saturday 4/9/16 and I am loving my new ride.

April 20, 2016

We appreciate the five star review you gave both Andrew & Luis. It's great to know they were able to assist you with finding your new highlander & a great finance package. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We greatly appreciate it. Enjoy your new 4Runner.

expeditiontruck
4/19/2016

"Above Average"

I bought from Hartford Toyota because we negotiated at open round tables next to large sunlit windows. They do not try to stick you in cubicles and hide behind a computer screen. Most dealerships try some kind of shenanigans. Yes, they did try to sell me extra warranties and service. However, I was not pressured after I declined. I say what I mean the first time I say it. I appreciate the men who sold me my new truck. They were normal guy friendly and no-nonsense.

April 20, 2016

It's great to hear that our sales team at Hartford Toyota Superstore were able to put you in a new truck that works for you. Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for taking the tme to share your experience. We appreciate the the 5 star rating you gave Andrew. Welcome to the Hartford Toyota Family.

Gata11
4/18/2016

"awesome"

I never spect that I'm gone get in a 2012 jeep grand Cherokee thanks to Cody G, that he make it possible, he gave me a good treat and I appreciated . this is a awesome dealer. And thanks to Marc to for explain everything to me that I can understand and helps me a lot thanks to the all team.

April 19, 2016

Hello & thank you for taking the time to give Hartford Toyota and it's team a positive review. We are very glad to hear you had an awesome experience. It's great to know that our team was able to assist you and put you in a vehicle you seem to be very happy with. Congratulations!

travish057
4/17/2016

"Hartford Toyota Review"

This is my 4th vehicle I"ve purchased/leased from this dealer so far. No complaints. I should be able to put in what I want to put IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 19, 2016

Thank you for sharing positive feedback & for your continued patronage. We certainly appreciate your dedication to Hartford Toyota Superstore. Thank you for giving your sales personnel each a five star rating. it's great to know that every positive rating means our sales staff is doing their best to meet our customer's needs. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle.

Vanman
4/16/2016

"Absolutely no pressure, great experience."

Our buying experience started with Jennifer over the phone who listened and called back in three months when asked,without calling and pressuring in between. She set us up on the day we went in to work with Gabriel. He was patient and genuine. He helped us find the right car at the right price. Gabriel led the sale then we worked with Sam and Tony to complete the paperwork and they answered all of our questions. Overall excellent buying experience.

April 22, 2016

Thank You for sharing your "excellent buying experience review". It is most appreciated. We love to hear our customer's pont of view. We are glad to know that our associates were able to follow your direction & assist you when needed. Enjoy driving your new vehicle.

Tracicarver

"Amazing experience "

From the moment I stepped into the doors I was treated like family. They did everything within their power to help me choose a the perfect car for me. I would recommend this dealer to everyone!!!! Excellent experience! So thankful!

April 19, 2016

We are thankful for you as well. It's customers like yourself that keep us going. Thank you for choosing Hartford Toyota as your dealeship. We are glad to hear that you feel like family. Hopefully we can continue to serve your vehicle needs when it's time to bring your car in for service. We certainly appreciate the positive review and look forward to seeig you again.

Muna Nahar

"Happy Traveler"

Mr. Pagliano worked closely with my family today to sell me a great car. He was very knowledgable and gave us his honest assessment. He was very patient, especially when it came to dealing with the various personalities in my family. While waiting for credit checks and other things, he also entertained us and made us feel very comfortable. He was especially great when it came to working around my budget and coming to a compromise where everyone was happy.

April 20, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase. We are very happy to hear that the deal went very well. Thank you for taking the time to give guy a 5 star review & share your experience. Hope you enjoyinh your new vehicle.

Go Celtics
4/14/2016

"Gaetano is as good as it gets..."

If you are ever considering buying/leasing a Toyota and want an accurate and honest assessment of these cars, but done in a way that is without greasy and obvious sales guy pressure, I highly recommend going to see Guy (Gaetano) at Toyota Hartford. Listen, on the whole I will say that I previously have had, and just did have some mixed experiences with sales and management at this brach of Toyota, but that is what you get anywhere at the new-car dealer-level. But Guy was a Pro. The best way I can explain my experience, is that Guy allowed us to sell ourselves on the car. He inserted his opinion when he knew it would be helpful, and it was. He refrained from interjecting when he knew it would be best to keep quiet, and it was. Here's the thing too, he listened to us. He listened to the particulars of our family dynamic and explained features and benefits of different options in the context that would meet our specific needs. He never talked down to us, and he never assumed what we did or did not know. Guy knew the Toyota product inside-and-out and represented the brand with class and professionalism. Unlike other colleagues at this branch, Guy did not play games. The amount of sales-games played at dealers these days is just silly. But Guy was always trustworthy. Go buy a car from Guy. You'll be glad you did. PS I am an owner of a sales agency.

April 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give positive feedback for your sales person, Guy. It's great to hear that one of our team satisfied your car buying needs. It sounds like a very positive experience. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle.

Reviews of Dave Goduti

Reviews of Marc Clemons
Marc Clemons

Reviews of Gaetano Pagliano
Gaetano Pagliano

Reviews of Richard McAllister, Jr.
Richard McAllister, Jr.