Hartford Toyota

158 Weston St,
Hartford, Connecticut 06120
Hartford Toyota Info
About Hartford Toyota

At the foundation, or should we say chassis, of Hartford Toyota Superstore is a desire to bring drivers in the greater Hartford area an assortment of new and used cars capable of transforming everyday commutes into something a little more extraordinary. This is why we sell only new Toyota models such as the Camry, Prius, Corolla, Highlander and Sienna, and mint-condition used cars.

About Hartford Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Sammy"
6/28/2015

"Excellant Dealership"

I visited Hartford Toyota and had a very, very, good experience with the Salesman, the finance officer and the manager. I was treated with upmost respect and honestly. I would definite recommend this dealership to any and all that are looking for a Toyota. Excellent job and team you guys have

Joshua
6/27/2015

"Excellent service, great prices & zero hassle"

After visiting five other dealers in the span of a week, Hartford Toyota earned my business. The staff was courteous and genuinely helpful. Steve had the car waiting for me to inspect when I arrived and was impressively knowledgeable about the Highlander (I grilled him). Not only did he help to secure a great price, but the entire process was quick and efficient - with no pressure or excessive back and forth negotiation. Gloria had paperwork and plates ready in minutes while Steve had the car gassed up and detailed. Andrew ensured I had everything I needed, and even sent me off with a gift. I drove off the lot in a new vehicle in less than 2 hours extremely impressed with this staff's level of efficiency and dedication. Bravo.

Hartford Toyota responded to this review

June 28, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback Joshua. The experience during your purchase is exactly what we strive for! We wish you many years of happy motoring and welcome you to our Hartford Toyota Family.

Mike D
6/27/2015

"Good guy"

This is second truck guy has sold me. Worked to give me best deal possible highly recommended Tocoma is great truck love it plan to keep long time.

L G F G
6/26/2015

"Hartford Toyota 4 Runner 2015 truck saying one it s HOT."

My wife and our experience with Charles Johnson was excellent at Hartford Car DEALER he has good personality and customers, friendly approach,he takes time to explain details trust me he nail it whenever you walk in Toyota sure walking out happy. the price is real the price is good come get a taste try it you will not regret 4 of July coming up run come own a car customers feel proud of yourself .

bish10
6/26/2015

"Wonderful"

My husband had done most of the dealings, I went down to sign and drive home. Guy was great to work with he was friendly, professional and knowledgeable of the van. Thank-you.

hybrid1160
6/24/2015

"No Pressure Sales Pitch"

I visited Hartford Toyota after viewing their new car inventory online. I was interested in purchasing a 2015 Camry Hybrid after doing extensive research on price, options, and incentives. I met Ian Yuhas and was immediately impressed with his product knowledge and willingness to work a deal with me. He realized I knew exactly what I was looking for and only showed me cars that fit my search criteria. After a short test drive, I sat with Ian and negotiated a fair deal. I didn't have a trade so the deal went quickly. I drove away that day with a brand new car and was very impressed with Ian"s great attitude. He is definitely an asset to Hartford Toyota! I also met with Gloria Fernandez to close the deal and was also impressed by her charm and professional demeanor. I have purchased new cars in the past and this was by far the most enjoyable new car purchase for me yet. I will be referring others to Ian in the future.

Pirtel
6/23/2015

"Earned my Future Business "

Guy was the best! He's definitely earned my future business. Offered more for my trade in and got me into my perfect car. Purchase was fast and easy.

Hartford Toyota responded to this review

June 27, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! Happy Motoring- Guy

Teri Gardner

"Pleasantly surprised"

My least favorite thing to shop for is a car. When my husband and I decided to shop for a new car we procrastinated as long as we could because we've never had a good experience. Sure enough, when we started our search again, it was a drag. The first 2 salespeople we met let us test drive several vehicles and road in the back without discussing any of the features of the vehicles. When we went to Toyota and met Chen she was just the opposite. She was pleasant and knowledgeable and was continually pointing out the features of the car and asking if we had questions. Shopping for a car with Chen was the best car shopping experience we've ever had. She found the exact vehicle I wanted and it was truly a pleasure working with her.

caudillk860
6/23/2015

"Just what I was looking for"

I enjoyed my experience with the sales and finance staff. I LOVE my new Highlander and the sales staff walked me through the positives of the models I looked at. Ian explained all the steps in the process and worked with me on making a payment I was comfortable with. They also gave me a great value for my trade in and explained all my financing options. They actually had a basketball hoop in the dealership and my kids were entertained with that. Its my second trip to that dealer and there's one closer to me but I have been happy with the staff here.

adisa,mersad123
6/22/2015

"Great experiance"

I had a great experiance . I have been provided with the excellence service , especially Dave Goduti the sales associate . He is great at what he does , he did his best to get us the vehicle and the deals we wanted .We are very satisfied with the service we got.

Reviews of Gloria Fernandez