Hartford Toyota

135 West Service Road, Hartford, Connecticut 06120
Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Dave Goduti, Sales and Leasing Consultant / Master Certified Preowned Toyota (Gold Level) Specialist , Hartford Toyota

Dave Goduti

Internet Associate
Andrew Lombardo, Sales Manager, Hartford Toyota

Andrew Lombardo

February 28, 2017

"Buy your new car at Hartford Toyota Superstore"

- Alice420

I saw a vehicle I was interested in online and clicked "Text sales." Tina got back to me right away, confirmed the availability and scheduled the test drive. I fell in love with the vehicle, and my salesperson Leslie made the purchase quick and easy. He and Eduardo actually both came in on their day off so that I could pick up my Rav4 on the day that worked best for me. I spoke to someone in the service department with questions about my warranty, and he was very helpful and courteous also. Great experience! Save yourself some time and hassle and go to Hartford Toyota first when you're looking for a new vehicle!

February 27, 2017

"Friendly knowledgeable she made me laugh."

- Todd

Tina was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. She made buying a car enjoyable and fun. She knew how to joke around and also be professional. I am disappointed in upper management that they couldn't match the other dealers price in Rhode Island I was willing to spend $700 more with Hartford Toyota just because they are local. Also I wouldn't have to drive an hour and a half but there was a $2,000 difference between dealerships I believe Tina is an asset to your company I believe Tina is a professional salesperson. You guys are lucky to have her

February 26, 2017

"Excellent costumer service"

- Highly satisfied customer

Our experience was over the top !! Great customer service, Muhammad awesome . I liked the fact that he was available by text and answered all my questions . I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone . This is my third time leasing and Toyota Hartford surpasses my former lease company . Prices are very reasonable .

New 2016 Toyota Corolla, $18776