Hartford Toyota

158 Weston St,
Hartford, Connecticut 06120
Hartford Toyota Info
About Hartford Toyota

At the foundation, or should we say chassis, of Hartford Toyota Superstore is a desire to bring drivers in the greater Hartford area an assortment of new and used cars capable of transforming everyday commutes into something a little more extraordinary. This is why we sell only new Toyota models such as the Camry, Prius, Corolla, Highlander and Sienna, and mint-condition used cars.

About Hartford Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

vincam
5/18/2015

"excellent experience"

From the time we entered the dealership, our experience was friendly, professional, and informative. All our questions were answered to our satisfaction and Guy Pagliano who was extremely knowledgable guided us in all aspects of leasing our car.

Denisa
5/18/2015

"Best car shopping experience !! "

I told Luis what I was looking for to buy and the next day he called me in that he found the perfect car that I wanted! Even though I was picky about what I wanted somehow he still managed to make me happy. I got a 2014 Corolla S Plus and I love it. The process was smooth and very quick. Luis and Dave were very interactive with my parents as well. I didn't feel rushed and pressured to buy anything I didn't like. The staff went beyond my expectations to satisfy me. They even stayed at Toyota until almost 8pm on Saturday to close the deal on my cat, call my insurance ect. I would strongly suggest Hartford Toyota to everyone! Thank you Luis!

Randazzo
5/17/2015

"Purchase of a Toyota Rav4"

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at the Hartford Toyota. We both felt extremely safe in dealing with the employees. Every employee that we came across was patient, very helpful, knowledgeable, professional, and polite.

mulder
5/16/2015

"fun at toyota"

nice and answered all my questions, although some are a bit confusing, it would be more helpful if items are all written down, and that the financing rate is written down before getting approved.

darwin madrid
5/16/2015

"excellent service couldn't ask for more!!!!!!"

very helpful people and the most important they make me feal good about the decition i was taken they have the right answer to my and my family question. the sales guy and gloria make the buying car experience really relaxing and easy.

John
5/15/2015

"Mike Pembroke was great."

I was close to settling for another make vehicle when I decided to go to Hartford Toyota. Mike did not pressure me. He listened to what I was looking for, made his recommendation and within a few days I was driving home with my new car and I am certain that I am happier than I would have been if I bought the other car I was looking at. If I were to have any complaint, it would have been that the lease ended up being just a few dollars more than what was originally quoted. It is not going to make a difference in my wallet, but I did not find out until I was sitting in Marc's office going through the financing info. I would recommend any changes to numbers should be brought up as soon as known, even if it is only a few dollars. But, Marc did a good job explaining why there was a difference. Thanks Mike

Latinaa
5/13/2015

"Excellent Experience"

My experience throughout the process was very enjoyable. My sales person, Guy Pagliano was professional, courteous and made every effort to make sure my requests were being met. The day I picked up my new car, I was attended to in a timely fashion and all my questions were answered to my satisfaction. Overall it was an excellent car buying experience.

toyota fan
5/12/2015

"nice experience, professional, not pushy"

We did our first lease with Hartford Toyota. We have owed 6 Toyotas in the past, so choosing Toyota was very simple for us. We have never leased/purchased a new Toyota, so this was a treat for us to choose the options that we wanted. The staff was helpful and informative. They worked with us to come up with a price that met our budget.

lenford202
5/12/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

It was really a pleasure doing business with Hartford Toyota. They were incredibly professional and polite throughout the entire process. Going above and beyond to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.

Jumper101st
5/11/2015

"They went above and beyond"

It was a real pleasure doing business with Anthony and Henry they made the experience of purchasing a new car easy as I told them what I wanted as far as a vehicle and what colors I wanted they had located one within minutes. They also got me the financing I needed. They were professional and very courteous. They followed up also to make sure I was satisfied with everything and see if they can help with anything else. Thank you so much you made getting everything I wanted so easy. You guys went above and beyond to assist me.

Reviews of Andrew Lombardo