Hartford Toyota

Hartford Toyota

Call
Hartford Toyota Info
About Hartford Toyota

At the foundation, or should we say chassis, of Hartford Toyota Superstore is a desire to bring drivers in the greater Hartford area an assortment of new and used cars capable of transforming everyday commutes into something a little more extraordinary. This is why we sell only new Toyota models such as the Camry, Prius, Corolla, Highlander and Sienna, and mint-condition used cars.

About Hartford Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Always great service"

We bought 2 cars from Hartford Toyota in 2008 and have had excellent service each and every time we have brought the cars in. The associates are professional and friendly, and service is always completed in the time they say it will be. Would highly recommend Hartford Toyota to anyone.

"Great service"

Second time dealing with Hartford Toyota and I would like to say it gets better with each purchase. Henry Montgomery did a wonderful job. He pointed me into the right direction far as price and type of vehicle I was looking for. Henry listened to what i had to say and most important he didnt pressure into something that I didnt want price wise. Also, I have to thank Luis Plaza. Luis cares about his customer which has made a lasting impression on me. Hartford Toyota scored high with me. I will be returning to them when i am looking for upgrade.

"amazing experience! "

I got exactly what I wanted at a great price. Management was excellent, excellent customer service and my sales rep Lillian Browne was the best! . What else could I possibly want! Loved it will definitely recommend this dealership.

"Excellent service!"

I had great service, friendly salespeople and a wonderful overall experience at Hartford Toyota! Everyone I spoke with was extremely helpful and knowledgeable which made me feel very comfortable. Luis was fantastic! He has followed up and has proven to be helpful even after I purchased the car. Tony was extremely helpful with the financial side of the transaction as well. I would recommend Luis, Tony and Hartford Toyota to anyone and everyone!

"Used car shopping ended up with a new car"

I went to the dealer to look at used cars. Met Mike Pembroke. He was very helpful showing me the used Camry's they had available. At that time was not sure what make or model of car I wanted. He worked with me and I drove a couple of cars. I then went to other dealers to drive other cars I had in mind. I went back to Toyota and Mike spent quite a bit of time with me. They did not have the color I wanted in a used car. He suggested a new car and he volunteered to show me how their leases worked. My knowledge of leasing a car was very dated and he explained very clearly how a lease works today. He answered all my questions. I again had to think it over and left the dealership. Two days later I returned and drove the car I had liked again. At that time, after all my questions were answered I decided to lease the car. There was no pressure and I felt comfortable I had made a good decision. The next day I picked up my new Camry. Everyone at the dealership was very helpful and made sure I was happy. It was a very positive experience, Mike was very patient and made sure I was comfortable with my choice. I love my new car!

"Recent used vehicle purchase"

Sales experience was not pressured like some can be. My salesman was very pleasant and accomodating. The whole process from start to finish was 3 hours. I havent used service yet so cannot rate

"Excellent!!"

Great deal and service at Hartford Toyota, I met a very knowledgeable team and my purchase deal was made very easy. Thanks, Luis Plaza, Lillian Brown and Gloria Fernandez for making my deal a great experience. Hartford Toyota is definitely my car store. Jose Sandoval

"Changed my view of car sales"

I walked out of a dealership in CA for a Prius because the sales guy couldn't remember my name. Jim here in Hartford made it about me, very straight forward. He arranged the car I wanted within days and kept great communication, asking great questions. Did not feel led on or pressured, no doubt the best feeling. Talk to Jim-

Jim Palumbo

"First new car"

My family has purchased vehicles from here before; I just went in for a test drive, and fell in love with the Scion XD. A great trade in was what convinced me; to purchase a new vehicle. I did have a few concerns; and everything was addressed and taken care of; I left very happy and satisfied with my purchase.

"Above and beyond!!"

This dealership by far is the BEST!!! Jim Palumbo is the best salesman we have ever worked with. Not even expecting we would by a Toyota my husband went in and was convinced the Sienna was the one we wanted!! Jim talked us through the whole process and went above and beyond with is and out kids to get us van within 2 days!! We will definitely go back to buy our next vechicle:)

Reviews of Andrew Lombardo