Hartford Toyota

158 Weston St,
Hartford, Connecticut 06120
Hartford Toyota Info
About Hartford Toyota

At the foundation, or should we say chassis, of Hartford Toyota Superstore is a desire to bring drivers in the greater Hartford area an assortment of new and used cars capable of transforming everyday commutes into something a little more extraordinary. This is why we sell only new Toyota models such as the Camry, Prius, Corolla, Highlander and Sienna, and mint-condition used cars.

About Hartford Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Tuan
6/08/2016

"sokol wasa very helpful and made the car buying experience "

sokol was a very helpful sales person and he made the car buying experience a pleasure , service was always great .He does a great job

June 08, 2016

Thank you Tuan for taking the time to share your feedback. We greatly appreciate your purchase & the kind words you shared about your sales rep., Sokol. It's also great to hear that you are one of our dedicated customers that we get to see in the service lane. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We look forward to seeing you next time.

LimoPete
6/07/2016

"THE best place to buy your Toyota!!"

Very happy buying my new 2016 Tacoma from Hartford Toyota. The entire staff goes above and beyond to make your experience a pleasant one! Truly a Superstore - not because of size, but for excellence!

*** the entire team is wonderful! ***

June 17, 2016

We appreciate you sharing your experience & kind words. Your recommendations & sentiments are very important to us. They show that we are able to deliver what our customers are asking for. Thank you for choosing Hartford Toyota & we look forward to seeing you again. Be well & enjoy your new ride.

tomma
6/06/2016

"Good internet Camry lease experience"

Thanks to Leslie (salesman), Andrew, Jill, Tony and others, but I want to call out a special thanks to Mike, the internet specialist, as the lease would not have occurred but for his polite but excellent follow-up. On one occasion he returned a call on his day off. He works behind the scenes, and will meet you when you come to the dealership but introduce you to a sales person who has been provided with your background information on your car search. And will follow up after the meeting...it was the follow-up that made the deal on my second visit to the dealership. One suggestion: While I recognize that Toyota (the mfg) controls regional advertising at Toyota dealerships, I would strongly advise better wording when the advertisement contains information on both lease and purchase options as the current advertising may be losing sales. Until clarified by Mike, I had erroneously assumed that the lease payment and down payment would also require additional payments AT TIME OF LEASE for vehicle registration, destination charges, dealer prep. etc. These latter payments are additional charges to a PURCHASE at time of sale, along with CT Sales Tax. I assume that some of these charges are proportionally worked into the monthly lease figure...but it is not another $2,000+ you need at the time of leasing. If you are thinking of leasing (or purchasing) ask Mike to explain your charges at time of lease/sale. For me, a lease was a better option. Thank again to all at Hartford Toyota.

Saul
6/06/2016

"Hartford Toyota - Great Experience"

We had been looking for the right car for a few weeks and after test driving a Highlander at another dealership we new that was the car we wanted to buy. We just couldn't find the right deal. Cody Gill at Hartford Toyota did an excellent job getting a premium car to a workable price for our budget and for our family. Thanks for working to make that deal with us Cody. Sam Guzman in finance also made our experience that much more sweet helping us get a better rate than we expected. Really nice guy who we had a lot in common with and he seemed to have our best interest even before we even stepped into his office. Both men did an excellent job representing their dealership and us as a customer. I feel comfortable saying that if and when we need to buy another new or used car we will be coming back to Hartford Toyota. Thank you all for the sweet new(ish) ride.

June 08, 2016

Sounds like a very pleasant car buying experience. It's great to hear that our associates were able to assist you & find you the deal you were looking for. Car buying can be hectic so it's always great to hear that our associates are there every step of the way. Thank you for choosing Hatford Toyota as your dealership & welcome to the family. We will certainly look forward to seeing you again. Enjoy you new ride.

BobbyG2016

"Great Experience!"

I can't say enough good things about Hartford Toyota. I wanted to thank the entire staff, my sales person Dave G., Tina, Jill, Sammy, Rich, and Andrew for all your help. My wife and I received friendly and professional service, and it made our entire buying experience fantastic. I love my new Tundra, it was everything I was looking for!

June 06, 2016

Thank you so much Bobby! It's customers like you that keep us going strong. There is no better feeling than to know we all worked together to give you and your wife an exceptional experience. Enjoy the Tundra! Kindest Regards, Jill Bruno- Internet Sales manager

15thtoyota
6/03/2016

"Overall experience very accommodating"

Purchased a new 2016 Rav-4. Our sales rep was Guy Pagliano. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and agreeable. He actually came in on his day off so he could familiarize us with all the new computer assisted options we got on our model. If you are considering buying a new Toyota from Hartford Toyota, ask to talk with Guy. He'll be more than happy to guide you through your purchase.

marialost19
6/03/2016

" good service"

Mr. Hill was very helpful, very friendly. I will recommend Toyota superstore to friends and family. This is my second vehicle with Toyota superstore and I 'am very happy with both purchase. Thank you.

JJ Hill

June 03, 2016

Thank you Maria for sharing your thoughts & giving Hartford Toyota Superstore your recommendation. It's also great to hear that JJ was able to assist you with your vehicle purchase. Thank You for choosing Hartford Toyota Superstore.

patakugue
6/01/2016

"Good experience overall"

Everyone was very friendly especially the sales person, Cody Gill who was very helpful in selecting my choice car. Very clean store. Price was reasonable.

June 03, 2016

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with Hartford Toyota Superstore. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle.

Toyota12
6/01/2016

"Quick and Easy"

Purchased a new Rav4 for daughter as a graduation present. First dealer to tell me about the $750 off for recent college grads. Never been a fan of car shopping and they got me in and out in less than 1/2.hour. Dave Goduti did an excellent job explaining all the features to my daughter, he even set up her phone and programmed home settings into the cars navigation. As she was learning the car Tony Mumtaz and Rich Jr had everything prepared so I could quickly sign everything. Was transferring plates that we did have at the time and they gave us a loaner plate to allow us to get the car home. Very happy to hear about the two year free maitenence program and was offered several options to make this easy for my daughter to get the car in for services. Great Deal, Entire process was quick and easy and everyone we talked with truly wanted us to have a good experience,

June 02, 2016

Thank You for your recent vehicle purchase & sharing your experience. Sounds like it went well at every point. We are very glad you recognized the savings Toyota offers with their rebates & Toyota Care programs (2 years maintenance included). Welcome to the Hartford Toyota family. Taking the time to give 5-star reviews to the associates involved in your vehicle purchase is also most appeciated. We hope your daughter Loves driving the most generous gift you gave her. We look forward to seeing her when it is time for service.

happycouple
5/31/2016

"Met and exceeded expectations "

I traded my older car for a brand new one. I couldn't be happier with the trade in offer that I've got. Customer service was friendly and professional. Would recommend Hartford Toyota to anyone.

June 02, 2016

Thank you for your recent purchase & taking the time to shae your experience. Your recommendation is very important to us. There is nothing better than hearing our associates contributed to a customer's happiness. We hope you are both enjoying the new vehicle.

Reviews of Dave Goduti