Hartford Toyota

158 Weston St,
Hartford, Connecticut 06120
Hartford Toyota Info
About Hartford Toyota

At the foundation, or should we say chassis, of Hartford Toyota Superstore is a desire to bring drivers in the greater Hartford area an assortment of new and used cars capable of transforming everyday commutes into something a little more extraordinary. This is why we sell only new Toyota models such as the Camry, Prius, Corolla, Highlander and Sienna, and mint-condition used cars.

About Hartford Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

1,003 Dealership Reviews
Wingie246
7/18/2016

"Excellent customer service "

My husband and I had the pleasure of pur chasing a Toyota Tacoma truck. I can surely say Lesile Richam was hands on with every detail & instructions. Marc Clemons was on the ball too. They were great overall.

Rockwarrior
7/15/2016

"Professional"

Mr, Khongdy was very helpful and very professional in helping me make a decision in choosing a vehicle that was right for me, I was very comfortable with no pressure

Khrissy
7/14/2016

"Dave Goduti and Sammy Guzman were awesome!"

Thanks to Dave Goduti and Sammy Guzman we were treated with excellent service. Both men worked hard to get us into a certified used car. We love our new car!

July 15, 2016

It's always great to hear that a customer loves their new car!! We are excited to hear that everything went very well. Thank you for choosing Hartford Toyota as your dealership. Welcome to the Hartford Toyota family.

CarCustomer33

"Easy, Fair, and Fast"

This is the second car I've purchased from Hartford Toyota, both with Gaetano. He was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. We quickly agreed to a fair price - without haggling - and what we talked about prior to the purchase is exactly how it went down when I bought the vehicle. He was professional overall, and great to work with. I would definitely recommend working with Gaetano to my friends.

July 13, 2016

Thank you for your dedication and believing in our associates. It's great to hear that Gaetano was able to assist you with both purchases. The 5 star reviews for Gaetano & Rich are also most appeciated. We will look forward to seeing you again. Enjoy driiving your new Toyota.

lauramdrd

"trust these guys"

initially went to the dealer to look at cars, was not planning to make a purchase, however with the deal offered i was stupid if i did not walk out with a new car,

July 13, 2016

Great to hear that our associates made such an impression that you ended up purchasing a vehicle. Welcome to the Hartford Toyota family. We appreciate the review & recommendations. Hope you enjoy your new Toyota for many years.

rav4, janet b

"2016 Rav4 Limited"

Our experience with Hartford Toyota Superstore was very positive. After walking in with exactly the new car in mind that I wanted to test drive (I insisted it had to be white), Luis Gonzalez helped us from beginning to end of our transaction. After the test drive and halfway thru our negotiating process I completely changed my mind and decided to go with another color vehicle - one that was on the showroom floor - it was a silver Rav4 Limited and had all the features I was looking for plus more. And with only 1100 miles, a perfect certified vehicle for our budget. My husband test drove this vehicle and thru all of this, Luiz had great patience with us and explained the many options the car offered - including the latest technology we had never had in our previous vehicles - push button start, bluetooth, navigation and backup camera. We were both impressed with Luis' knowledge and friendly demeanor. He never made us feel rushed or pressured. Instead it was the opposite - patience, attentiveness and most importantly he listened to what we wanted. He's a very professional young man! Thank you Luiz for a very pleasant car buying experience!

Jessica Berthiaume
7/11/2016

"These Guys Are THEEEE Best in CT!!!!!"

I went to quite a few dealerships...nothing compared to these guys....They are kind, helpful for your money and very excellent customer service`~Special thanks to Guy Pagliano and Mike for their help thru the purchase of my new Rav4!!!!!

ccm
7/11/2016

"Excellent "

I had excellent customer service Adam went above and beyond, I have recommended others to go get a new or used car from this dealership.

July 15, 2016

Thank You for sharing your experience & giving Hartford Toyota your recommendation. Hope you are enjoying your new Toyota.

wandrigh
7/10/2016

"Quick an easy process"

Positives: A very easy process all around. We walked in at noon, took a test drive, negotiated a price, traded in a car, transferred plates and drove out with a new car at 3:00pm. Our sales person Dave was very easy to work with. I would recommend him in the future. Negatives: Some of the vehicles did not have any stock numbers or other info listed on the windows, like most dealers we visited.

Starrz
7/09/2016

"I went to Hartford Toyota in search of a new car"

I went to Hartford Toyota to see what was available. I had not purchased a car in nearly 16 years. I can tell you that it was a smooth experience. Everyone I met was extremely friendly and professional. Luis was awesome. Marc was very detailed and informative as we went through the process. I was driving my new car to work the next day! The service was great and I would recommend Hartford to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

July 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience & give Hartford Toyota a great recommendation. We are very glad to hear that our staff made your car buying experience smooth. Hope you enjoy driving your new Toyota. Welcome to the Hartford Toyota family.

21 - 30 of 1,003 results