Hartford Toyota

158 Weston St,
Hartford, Connecticut 06120
Hartford Toyota Info
About Hartford Toyota

At the foundation, or should we say chassis, of Hartford Toyota Superstore is a desire to bring drivers in the greater Hartford area an assortment of new and used cars capable of transforming everyday commutes into something a little more extraordinary. This is why we sell only new Toyota models such as the Camry, Prius, Corolla, Highlander and Sienna, and mint-condition used cars.

About Hartford Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

1,092 Dealership Reviews
Joanne
9/10/2016

"Excellent all around!!!"

We had a great experience at Hartford Toyota. Our salesman, Jay Rahman was fantastic. He was honest, informative and genuine!! He was very concerned about getting our family what we needed.

Jay Rahman

September 12, 2016

We appreciate the feedback you shared on your car buying experience at Hartford Toyota. Family is important & that will always be a focus when you work with the team at Hartford Toyota. We are glad to hear that Jay was there for you during the complete experience. Good Luck in your new vehicle & welcome to the Hartford Toyota family.

Jaeyeol
9/09/2016

"Kind, friendly dealership"

I bought my MINI cooper at this dealership. They are very helpful, kind, and friendly. Car is very clean & good price. I got the car in one day!

Jay Rahman

September 12, 2016

Congratulations on your Mini Cooper purchase. We are glad to provide you top notch assistance. We wish you many happy miles in your new Mini Cooper. Thank you for choosing Hartford Toyota as your dealership.

lenonieves
9/08/2016

"Caveat emptor! I was deceived and betrayed!"

I always give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I will see if this can be rectified amicably. Look at my previous reviews. I was blindsided.

September 09, 2016

Mr. Nieves, We have previously spoken on a couple of occasions. If you would allow me the opportuity, I would like to help you rectify your situation. If you would like my assistance you can contact me at the dealership. 1-860-278-5411 ex 114 Sincerely, Miss Taylor, Customer Relations Manager.

Duncan
9/08/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

We just purchased a used Toyota Sienna from Hartford Toyota and had a wonderful experience. They were fair, calm, thorough, and professional. We would highly recommended this dealership without reservation. Our salesman was Thisady Khongdy and he was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. Thank you - we couldn't be happier with our purchase.

September 09, 2016

Congratulations on your new Sienna purchase. We are always glad to hear that our customers are happy! Thank you for taling the time to share your experience with Hartford Toyota Superstore. We are proud to have Thisady on our team and it's great to hear that he is recognized for his efforts. Welcome to the Hartford Toyota family.

September 08, 2016

Congratulations on your Sienna purchase. It is truly great to hear how happy you are. Sounds like your experience with Thisady went very well. Your feedback & recommendations are most appreciated. We look forward to working with you in the future. Wishiing you many happy miles in your new Sienna.

debby
9/06/2016

"car buying made easy"

As soon as we walked in the door, receptionist was extremely pleasant and got a salesperson right away. We were shown exactly what we were looking for. There was no pressure, no hassle. It was the most pleasant car shopping experience we ever had. We would recommend Hartford Toyota to family and friends.

September 06, 2016

Thank you Debby for sharing your car buying experience with us. We appreciate your kind words & recommendations. We are thrilled to hear that you had a very pleasant experience. Welcome to the Hartford Toyota family. We look forward to seeing you in our service lane.

kgrocki
9/06/2016

"Hilander Lease"

I highly recommend this dealership, no pressure, no hassle. All inventory and pricing was easy to access on their website prior to my visit. Our Sales Agent, Gabe, was knowledgeable and friendly. This was a great experience!

Slockhart
9/05/2016

"Going the extra mile "

Tony, Charles and Leslie were absolutely amazing. They worked tirelessly to make sure I had exactly what I wanted. They really went above and beyond. I am beyond satisfied!

September 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give Hartford Toyota & the sales team a positive review. We appreciate your recommendations & are very happy to hear that you were more than satisfied. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle.

Drivenmynd
9/04/2016

"Over all pleased "

Rough start but the great staff pulled through and helped my family get the best vehicle. Finance manager, excellent work saved the deal and two long term customers. Customer relations made it all possible. They really reflect good on Toyota.

Ihateusernames
9/04/2016

"Great Test Drive Service"

We didn't have an appointment so we had to wait a little bit but Cody took us on a test drive and he was great! Answered all our questions, showed us some of the features on the car and we did get a follow up call. Still going through my options but great service!

Sameer Rehamn
9/03/2016

"Leasing a new car"

The experience was pretty smooth. I went to the superstore knew what I was looking for. Henry took me for a test drive on 2017 Camry SE which my friend Assad who also happens to be a finance manager at the store recommended. Loved the drive. Henry and Assad got the paper work sorted out in 2 hrs and I was back home with a new car in one visit. Henry dropped me off as well. Five star service.

September 06, 2016

We hope you have many happy miles in your new Camry. It's great to hear that your experience was 5 star. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience & give Hartford Toyota your recommendations. We look forward to seeing yo again,

21 - 30 of 1,092 results

Andrew Lombardo

Reviews of Adam Foley
Adam Foley

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Reviews of Richard McAllister, Jr.
Richard McAllister, Jr.