Hartford Toyota

Hartford Toyota

Call
Hartford Toyota Info
About Hartford Toyota

At the foundation, or should we say chassis, of Hartford Toyota Superstore is a desire to bring drivers in the greater Hartford area an assortment of new and used cars capable of transforming everyday commutes into something a little more extraordinary. This is why we sell only new Toyota models such as the Camry, Prius, Corolla, Highlander and Sienna, and mint-condition used cars.

About Hartford Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Quality service at its best."

Luis Martinez went out of his way to get me into a beautiful new car. Was never pressured to buy the car. Thank you very much!

"Great Experience - treated like family"

Words cannot express our deepest thanks to the team at Hartford Toyota. A special thank you goes to Andrew Lombardo, Luis Gillen, Tony and GM Rich McAllister. We have dealt with this dealership many times and each time they treat us with respect, care and attention to detail. Thank you

"Great experience buying our Prius"

This is the second time that we've bought a car from Hartford Toyota and both experiences were great. This time we bought a 2014 Toyota Prius. Our salesperson, Anthony Virgo, was a pleasure to deal with. He has a great personality and is very knowledgable. We did lots of research so we knew the range of prices we could expect to pay for the Prius. As usual when you buy a car, the sales manager comes over to close the deal. Our manager was Andrew Lombardo. Again, he was nice to deal with. He wasn't pushy and we settled on a price that was at the low end of what we were prepared to pay. We financed part of the deal because we'd be nuts not to do so at zero percent! The finance application was easy. We picked up the car yesterday. Gloria Fernandez in Finance had us sign the paperwork and was wonderful at explaining the warranty and breakdown coverage. She also did a great job of explaining the optional extended coverage packages. When we were done with Gloria, Anthony Virgo sat in the car with us and explained all of the vehicle's features, synced our cell phones with the car's bluetooth and spent 1 1/2 hours answering all of our questions. As I mentioned, this is the second vehicle that we've bought from Hartford Toyota. We have always been very pleased with the service department. If you're just going in for scheduled maintenance such as an oil change, they have a comfortable waiting room with wi-fi, a TV and coffee. For other potential Toyota buyers, I would suggest that you do your research online to come to determine what a fair price is and then go down to Hartford Toyota.

"No Hassle, Straightforward Pricing"

We shopped around at other local Toyota Dealerships, but Hartford Toyota was the only one that gave us the best lease price right upfront with no gimmicks. We love our Rav4 and would recommend to everyone to stop by Hartford Toyota and ask for Lillian Browne.

"At last I got aprove thanks to Henry and Gloria!!!"

I went in to the Toyota store with no idea that I was gonna be buying a car.. My friend told me that he knew Henry for a long time that he was the best . I trusted that and that's how it was he kept me updated with any information about the process and kept me cheer up because he new my interest of me getting a finance or leases. Well Gloria also was in top of this because Henry told her that I wanted to get this car aprove to better my credict score. I have lots of plans and I know that by leasing this car it will help and thanks for the Toyota family Genry and Glory you guys never gave up to get me this deal thanks it's appreciated.

"My Awesome Sienna"

Came in only to get information about trading in my Camry for a Sienna, and there was Jim Webster offering to help, it was what I always wanted, a family van. It was not like when you go to other car dealerships and you come out driving a car you will not be happy with; I was introduce to a sales man Jim Palumbo, he was a gentelmen. He took his time to show me all the good things in my new Sienna, and it does not end here; the Buisness Manager, Gloria Fernandez also gave us a Latino welcome.

"Thanks Jim!"

The salespeople were fabulous (especially Jim Palumbo). He was helpful without making us feel pressured. It maybe unavoidable but the purchase process from start to finish was long and, as my daughter pointed out, there's no play area for kids.

"Anthony Virgo is an exceptional salesperson"

Purchased a used Prius at this location. The dealer was flexible with price negotiations and helped me through all the paperwork. Anthony was great, and even offered me a complimentary auxiliary cable from his own car. Thanks!

"Great buying experience"

I came to Hartford Toyota hoping to buy another Camry, but was prepared to leave if I could not get the deal that I wanted. From the moment I walked into the dealership, Mike Pembroke was right on my case. He was friendly, thorough and eased my ind. I got the price I wanted for my trade-in 2000 Camry. I was given a great deal on my new car. The financing was worked out to my advantage. I walked out that very day with a new car. I couldn't be more pleased.

"Jim Palumbo"

Very patient, personal, he was the best! I would recommend him to anyone, buying , or leasing, new or used! I felt no pressure, and I am very happy with my lease!

Reviews of Andrew Lombardo