Hartford Toyota

158 Weston St,
Hartford, Connecticut 06120
Hartford Toyota Info
About Hartford Toyota

At the foundation, or should we say chassis, of Hartford Toyota Superstore is a desire to bring drivers in the greater Hartford area an assortment of new and used cars capable of transforming everyday commutes into something a little more extraordinary. This is why we sell only new Toyota models such as the Camry, Prius, Corolla, Highlander and Sienna, and mint-condition used cars.

About Hartford Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

dover jerry
1/31/2016

"Purchase Toyota Tundra"

I purchase or lease a viecle every three years on the average and I have done this with other dealers other then Hartford Toyota until today...They have great service and knowledgeable people that answer all your questions and give you the service that makes you want to come back..I give this Dealership a five star rating along with salesman Dave Goduti...

CML
1/30/2016

"Great experience"

Cody was very knowledgeable and professional in my search for a car. An excellent experience. Love the Toyota Highlander. Would recommend Cody and Hartford Toyota to everyone I know.

kmg
1/30/2016

"very good experience"

Everyone at the dealership did a solid job, from the sales consultant to the finance dept, to manager. Guy was very good at making the less than desirable car buying experience an easy, comfortable situation. I will definitely refer them in the future. Keith

igbusa
1/29/2016

"Good pricing, quick service"

I need new car and had a very limited time to find. Search INTERNET and Hartford Toyota came up with pretty good internet price. Stopped by and made a deal in one hour. Paperwork was very quick (they are using electronic signatures instead of signing tons of papers).

tacoma
1/28/2016

"Excellent buying experience"

I came into Hartford Toyota looking for a very specific 2016 Tacoma TRD I was having trouble finding. Gaetano Pagliano was wonderful to deal with, he was not pushy at all and he ended up being able to get me in my new truck almost four weeks before I expected it! On pick up he was incredibly helpful and went through all the features! This was the best car buying experience I have had and would recommend Hartford Toyota to anyone!!

Bubbedean
1/27/2016

"Excellence service experience over the years "

I've been a valued customer for so many years & once again I've been treated so well. I recently had another great experience. I had brought my car in and found out there was an issue with the heating control system. It ended up being a very expensive repair. Chip Benyi, service adviser reached out to the area Toyota representative to assist with cost of repair. Toyota decided to pay for the parts & the dealership paid for my labor costs. I want to thank Toyota for their generosity. I wish to commend Chip Benyi & my service adviser, Shaun Negron, for the excellent service they provided. I have told many of my friends & they were quite surprised.

Shaun Negron

pruchase

"Second Time Purchase"

Tony was able to give me a wonderful deal on my toyota Camry, he was great to deal with, and I highly recommend him. Gloria was terrific in finalizing the final paper work, and closing the deal. Most importantly was Henry Montgomery, he was capable of showing me the camry which I was most intertested in as well as making it most pleasant during the final decision.

Jacosta

"New Purchase"

I had a wonderful experience at the Toyota Super Store. Sales person: Henry Montgomery was of great assistance with our purchase, he made sure we left satisfied with our new Highlander! He answered all of our questions and was very knowledgable with the sale. I would highly recommend this dealership and sales representative.

luis78

"Excellent"

After checking out some other dealers for a new vehicle, we finally ended up at Toyota. We met with Dave, Rich and Gloria and had an excellent experience. They were very professional, knowledgeable and experienced. The whole experience was great and I would recommend them to everybody that is looking for a vehicle.

maria777
1/22/2016

"2016 toyota tacoma "

My experience was excellent, It was beyond what i expected I was surprised how fast Gaetano got what I was asking for. I was very picky, but he worked hard to get me exactly what I wanted.I would give him a rating of 10 out of 10 ,definitely, and in the future when my wife wants a car i will come back to see him.

Reviews of Gloria Fernandez

Cody Gill

Reviews of Henry Montgomery
Henry Montgomery

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Reviews of Richard McAllister, Jr.
Richard McAllister, Jr.