Hartford Toyota

158 Weston St,
Hartford, Connecticut 06120
Hartford Toyota Info
About Hartford Toyota

At the foundation, or should we say chassis, of Hartford Toyota Superstore is a desire to bring drivers in the greater Hartford area an assortment of new and used cars capable of transforming everyday commutes into something a little more extraordinary. This is why we sell only new Toyota models such as the Camry, Prius, Corolla, Highlander and Sienna, and mint-condition used cars.

About Hartford Toyota Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

1,035 Dealership Reviews
Dingo1964
8/05/2016

"Awesome "

These people know their product, are proud to sell it, and treat the customer with friendliness and respect. Tina drew me into the dealership, found a common bond between the salesperson and me (we both have a sharp sense of style). She's smart, fun and knows her business. Leslie (salesman ) was excellent. Not pushy, yet not aloof or disinterested. He didn't overcome my objections, he showed me how the car could and did fit my needs. The general manager and finance manager were professional and accommodating. I think they all make a superlative team.

August 08, 2016

Thank you for choosing Hartford Toyota for your car buying experience. We most certainly appreciate your awesome review. Sounds like everyhting went well & the Hartford Toyota family welcomed you with open arms. Our sales team appreciates your kind words & the 5 star ratings you gave everyone. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle & we most certainly look forward to assisting you again. Best Regards!

HowardRose
8/05/2016

"Purchase of 2016 Sienna"

I just purchased a 2016 Sienna from this dealer, my 3rd one, having upgraded every 5 years. I found everyone extremely helpful and responsive to my requirements. I expect to be back again in 5 years for my next one.

Chris Ruesch
8/04/2016

"First time buying made easy."

Thisady was great! Plain and simple. He was able to provide me with assistance with everything that I had needed help with. I've never bought a car before, but he made everything super easy for me and I was able to walk out of the store with a new 2016 Scion iA within a few hours. Great overall service, and friendly employees!

robertcarl
8/03/2016

"Excellent, no pressure service."

Cody Gill was professional and followed my lead in answering questions and demonstrating the PriusC I bought. I found the whole experience informative and actually pretty fun, which is unusual in my previous experience of car buying!

August 04, 2016

Thank you for submitted your review & recommendation. It is great to hear that Cody was able to put a positive spin on you car buying experience. We very much appreciate you choosing Hartford Toyota as your dealership. Hope you enjoy driving your new Prius. We look forward to seeing you in our service lane.

Puris for President
8/03/2016

"Luis Martinez he's your man! If he can't do it no one can!"

A big thank you to Luis Martinez he stayed by our sides and on our side in making our decision to buy our 2016 Prius V . Our second brand-new Prius from the Hartford superstore a big shout out to everybody on the team . After nine years of Service you have our business locked up. Looking forward to the Grand opening of the brand-new Hartford Toyota superstore .Thanks Greg and Karen from Newington

August 04, 2016

Hello Greg & Karen from Newigton. Thank you for coming back to the Hartford Toyota Superstore & giving us another opportunity to fill your vehicle needs. We appreciate your dedication & kind words. We look forward to seeing you at our new facility. The 5 star reviews for Luis, Jill & Orion are also very much appreciated. Enjoy driving your new Prius.

Brucethemoose14
8/03/2016

"Excellent First Time Car Buying Experience"

Last week I had to get a new car and I came here to get a 2013 Toyota Rav4. Adam Foley was a delight to do business with and was very accommodating. He got a just brought in Rav4 certified and ready within days. When going over the premium plan Andrew Lombardo was also very accommodating and straight forward. Overall I was extremely happy with my purchase here and would recommend it to anyone else who is looking for a Toyota to check this dealership out.

August 03, 2016

Sounds like a pleasant car buying experience, Bruce. Thank you for sharing & for your recommendation. We appreciate your business & thank you for choosing Hartford Toyota as your dealership. We are very glad to hear that you are extremely happy. Welcome to Hartford Toyota Superstore.

LPAvalon
8/01/2016

"Great service ! Dave delivered what he promised. "

Dave Goduti is a true professional From first introduction to delivery day, Dave did a wonderful job. He got me a great deal on a 06 Avalon. Also have to thank Jim Webster. Thanks again guys.

August 01, 2016

Thank You for choosing Hartford Toyota as your dealership. It's great to hear that Dave had another satisfied cusotmer. We appreciate the kinds works & recommendations. Hope you are enjoying your new Avalon. Welcome to the Hartord Toyota Family!!

ShelbyDumond
7/31/2016

"Amazing service"

The best dealership I have worked with to date. Walked in and was immediately greeted and taken care of. Cody worked with us to find a price that would work with my budget. Customer service is fantastic, couldn't ask for a better experience!

August 01, 2016

Thank You Shelby for your kind words & sharing your experience. It's great to hear when a customer is satisfied and amazing to hear when a customer thinks Hartford Toyota is the best they have dealt with. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue working with you. Hope you enjoy driving your new vehicle. Welcome to the Hartford Toyota family.

NewCar1003
7/31/2016

"Great Experience!"

Adam Foley did a great job helping us with our car purchase. Very good attitude, very comfortable and informative buying experience. No pressure. Very helpful after sale. Prompt response time. Willing and able to change some details with car. Perfect!

August 01, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Hartford Toyota Superstore. We appreciate the kinds words you shared on your expereience with Mr. Foley. Hope you are enjoying your new Toyota. We look forward to seeing you in the service lane of our new facility.

Kimrowe1980
7/30/2016

"No pressure service"

Absolutely loved my experience with Sokol. He was extremely helpful and gave me great advice. He was attentive and followed up but never made me feel pressured. I will be sending everyone I know his way :)

August 01, 2016

Thank you Kim for choosing Hartford Toytota as your dealership. Your kind words about your experience with Sokol are great to hear. Hope you enjoy driving your new Toyota. We appreciate your recommendation!! We hope to see you in our service lane.

21 - 30 of 1,035 results
Reviews of Andrew Lombardo
Andrew Lombardo

Reviews of Dave Goduti
Dave Goduti

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Reviews of Richard McAllister, Jr.
Richard McAllister, Jr.