Hartford Toyota

135 West Service Road, Hartford, Connecticut 06120
Closed 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Richard McAllister, Jr., Sales Manager , Hartford Toyota

Richard McAllister, Jr.

Dave Goduti, Sales and Leasing Consultant / Master Certified Preowned Toyota (Gold Level) Specialist , Hartford Toyota

Dave Goduti

Michael Conlon, Internet Associate, Hartford Toyota

Michael Conlon

Internet Associate
Eduardo Calderon, Business Manager, Hartford Toyota

Eduardo Calderon

April 29, 2017

"Fast and friendly service"

- Lucy

I am very happy with my new Toyota Corolla, and I very much appreciate the help of Tony Mumtaz and Audrin Desardouin who made the whole process fast and easy. I would highly recommend all my friends and family to buy a car at Hartford Toyota.

April 28, 2017

"Quick, No Pressure, Adaptable, Friendly"

- GYeung701

This is my 3rd time purchasing a car from this dealership. I'm a transplant of NY, originally a resident from CT. It was time to buy a new car and I shopped around the local dealers here in NY and they wouldn't give me what I wanted or work with me. Instead I reached out to Richard McAllistar Jr and David Goduti. Although the dealership was a 4 hour drive from NY, they were able to get me the car I wanted at a very fair price, even though they don't normally stock it in their lot. They went above and beyond. No pressure, they didn't try to upsell you on anything you didn't want. They listen to your needs and work with you. Highly recommend. I'm going to come back in 2018 again to buy another car.

April 26, 2017

"Quick, professional, and knowledgeable"

- Jackson5

We were so tired of dealing with dealerships that would waste your time haggling for the "best deal" while failing to listen to what we needed. Muhamed listened to what we were looking for, got us a price we could happily accep (no buyer's remorse!!) and ensured that we had the paperwork in order and everything set in just over an hour. There were no hidden fees, added costs, or surprises with Muhamed or any other person we worked with. We will definitely be back when looking to trade in for our next car!

New 2017 Toyota Rav4, $35076