Hartford Toyota

135 West Service Road, Hartford, Connecticut 06120
Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Dave Goduti, Sales and Leasing Consultant / Master Certified Preowned Toyota (Gold Level) Specialist , Hartford Toyota

Dave Goduti

Internet Associate

March 22, 2017

"Very impressed"

- Steve

I hate all the games you have to go through when buying a car. But my wife and I were very impressed with our experience buying a new car at Hartford Toyota. I exchanged emails about inventory and prices with Andrew, and he then set up an appointment and introduced us to Henry when we arrived. Henry was super to deal with and answered our questions quickly. I will definitely refer friends to him. When we picked up the vehicle Eduardo in Finance was also very friendly, efficient and helpful. The whole process was exactly how buying a car should be, but rarely is. I will definitely return when we buy our next car.

March 21, 2017

"Superb experience"

- Mike

Great service.fair pricing and knowledgeable sales reps.clean,new facility with all the amenities.I would recommend friends and family visit this facility.Thank you.

March 21, 2017

"I was able to talk to her about my car over the phone . "

- Cheychey33

She was a great person to talk to about my car very polite and understandable . She helped me a lot and got me through what I needed .

New 2016 Toyota Corolla, $18776