Hartford Toyota

135 West Service Road, Hartford, Connecticut 06120

Eduardo Calderon, Business Manager, Hartford Toyota

Eduardo Calderon

Dave Goduti, Sales and Leasing Consultant / Master Certified Preowned Toyota (Gold Level) Specialist , Hartford Toyota

Dave Goduti

Richard McAllister, Jr., Sales Manager , Hartford Toyota

Richard McAllister, Jr.

Thisady Khongdy, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Hartford Toyota

Thisady Khongdy

Sales and Leasing Consultant

August 20, 2017

"Kudos to Cassandra Nimro and Lisa Taylor"

- acustomer

Cassandra and Lisa where both very efficient and pleasant. I was, however, disappointed in the length of time that it took to repair my car. My Yaris was in for recalls and a broken hatchback lock. I booked an appointment for 10 am Monday on thursday of the previous week. I dropped the car off Monday and received a call late in the day that a part was needed for the lock and would arrive early Tuesday morning. I received a call tues. at about noon to inform me the part was not included in the morning delivery and would arrive early afternoon. The car was then finished at 3:30 in the afternoon. I had assumed the repairs could be done in a day and that the broken lock would be the first thing looked at in the event that parts were needed. I was lucky to be on vacation so that this did not cause a big problem but I did need to reschedule an appointment as a result. Again both Lisa and Cassandra did an excellent job keeping me informed and getting me a courtesy car to reduce the inconvenience.

Cassandra Nimro
Lisa Taylor

August 19, 2017

"Best Dealership Experience "

- Caleb Gillett

Out of all the Dealerships that I dealt with in my search for a new vehicle, the employees and salesmen at Hartford Toyota Superstore where the most knowledgeable. They got me into the truck I wanted at a price I could afford. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Audrin Desardouin
Leslie Richam
Tony Mumtaz
Robert Bigelow

August 19, 2017

"Drove 5 hours for these guys!!!"

- Alexis Elizabeth Bruno

We drove 5 hours to go to this dealership because they were able to give us the best deal on not 1 but 2! Rav4s. The dealership was super friendly and helpful on the phone. They also didn't call us once a day annoyingly like other dealerships. We arrived at the dealership and the two cars were sitting there ready for us. The salesperson Devin McMahon showed both of my daughters every feature of their new cars and how to operate them. He was very friendly and helpful. We were then taken to one of the offices and after a few signatures the cars were ours. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family! It was so worth the 5 hour car ride!

Marc Clemons