Hartford Toyota

135 West Service Road, Hartford, Connecticut 06120
Closed 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Hours

Dave Goduti, Sales and Leasing Consultant / Master Certified Preowned Toyota (Gold Level) Specialist , Hartford Toyota

Dave Goduti

Andrew Lombardo

February 26, 2017

"Excellent costumer service"

- Highly satisfied customer

Our experience was over the top !! Great customer service, Muhammad awesome . I liked the fact that he was available by text and answered all my questions . I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone . This is my third time leasing and Toyota Hartford surpasses my former lease company . Prices are very reasonable .

February 25, 2017

"Purchase a New (2017) Toyota Camry XLE "

- Murphy1

My wife and I had pleasant car buying experience from start to finish. Service was friendly and cooperative as we negotiated through the procedure. Thanks.

February 25, 2017

"Great Experience!!!"

- ShannonW

I had gone to Hartford Toyota to see a 2013 RAV4 XLE in white. I really had my heart set on white. I get there only to be told that someone was in the office buying it. I was heartbroken because it was the perfect price compared to other dealerships I had gone to. Guy didn't give up though! A 2014 one was just brought in off lease that morning. It hadn't even gone through the system yet. Though it was a newer year and supposed to be more expensive, they gave me the same price of the car I had gone there to see! Guy worked with me on my budget and really ran around for me. Once I bought the car, he called me daily to let me know how the cleaning wasn't going and to give me updates on when I would be able to pick up my car. It stunk that I had to wait almost a full week, but I knew he was working hard to get it done as quickly as possible. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to others. I actually already have!

New 2016 Toyota Corolla, $18776