Hatfield Kia

Hatfield Kia

Call
Hatfield Kia Info
About Hatfield Kia

Hatfield Kia - a Columbus, Ohio Kia Dealer - Serving Reynoldsburg Hatfield Kia in Columbus, OH has the Power to Surprise with a 10 year 100,000 mile warranty. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence at our convenient I-270 & Georgesville Road location. We have assembled a team of professionals specializing in a variety of financial solutions. We work with trusted financial institutions to assist every customer with their unique credit needs. Our sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our professional sales team is committed to a no-pressure, high integrity approach to your ownership experience. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Our online inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles is updated daily. We invite you to schedule a test drive or stop by our showroom to experience all that we have to offer. Hatfield Kia has an extensive selection of vehicles in stock. Kia vehicles are widely recognized to be among the best in quality, reliability, and value, just as Kia dealers are well known for their award-winning commitment to customer satisfaction in both sales and service. We're proud to offer our wide selection of quality, competitively priced, new Kia vehicles. Whether you're looking for a price quote on a new Kia, searching for a new or pre-owned car, or researching financing options, our friendly, professional staff is ready to provide you with all the help you need. Please check out our New Kia Specials and Pre-Owned Specials for amazing deals on new and used Kia's. Hatfield Kia's pre-owned car inventory features cars, trucks, SUV's and vans by the world's top automakers. When you visit Hatfield Kia you will find vehicles by Acura, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fo

About Hatfield Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"GREAT"

Was treated very well .Carl was very helpful. Didn't rush me allowed time to look at cars. Wanted a new van Liked every thing about the Kia Sadonna

Carl Murray

"Susan Fisher is the best"

I contacted several Kia dealers in my area and had a couple courtesy calls from some but when Susan called me she really was interested in helping me with what I wanted. I made an appointment to see her and she spent almost 4 hours with us and helped us get into a new Kia. She explained everything completely and helped us get the price we were wanting to spend. The financing man was amazing as well. I highly recommend Susan and Hatfield Kia.

Randy Lash

"Exceptional and Dependable"

Very professional! Dustin very pleasant and respectful! Would recommend Hatfield Kia to anyone! Took time to work out the best deal for me to trade in my 2012 Rio for the 2014 Sportage I wanted. Love my new SUV! Thank you!

"helpfull"

We had a great service we went to get a used car and got a brand new 2014 and they were so friendly and patient I would recommend to everyone

"Love My 2015 Kia Sorento "

Stop by the dealership on Labor day and was not expecting to purchase a car was just looking. As soon as we pulled in we seen the car we wanted and then we check prices and they were right where we wanted them. Caio Hermann was very knowledgeable about all the vehicles. He did not pressure us to buy anything and was very friendly and explained everything very clearly. We told him what we wanted and he worked it out with the sales manager which was very nice also. The dealership was clean and everyone was very helpful.

Caio Hermann

"Best car buying experience to date"

We are so happy to have had the good fortune of meeting and using Carl Murray as our salesman at Hatfield Kia. Carl is "The Man"! We loved his no nonsense approach and the fact that he was able to give us the exact deal we were looking for. Carl is a super guy with great character and business ethic, we look very forward to dealing with him again in the future. We also enjoyed our time and conversation with Michele Meyer in finance, she was very informative, organized, and efficient. We will definitely return to Hatfield for our future auto needs.

"Awesome!"

Everyone was extremely friendly and our overall experience was stellar. I would recommend Hatfield to anyone interested in a lease or purchase! They have a great inventory and super helpful staff.

Caio Hermann

"Buy from Mr. David Richter"

Mr. Richter was very helpful when I went to Hatfield KIA to purchase the KIA Soul. He convinced me when he answered the phone that Hatfield was the right place to buy a vehicle so I left the dealership I was at and went to Hatfield. Upon arrival at Hatfield, I was greated by Mr. Richter. He was very friendly, polite, and knowledgeable about the vehicles I wanted to see. He was patient with me and allowed me drive as many vehicles as I wanted until I decided what I wanted to purchase. Then, he helped me get the best deal possible. Even if the other dealership had offered me a better deal than Hatfield, I would have still bought from Hatfield because of Mr. Richter; he was the nicest and most pleasant sales person I've ever met and he was honest with me too. I left with the vehicle I wanted at the price and terms I wanted. I will buy my next vehicle from Mr. Richter.

"Happy Kia owner"

We did not intend to buy that day but working with Kevin was a good experience and we ended up buying a 2014 sportage. Everyone was very nice and we are glad we stopped in Kia that day.

"Just Absolutely Amazing Service!"

I was upside down in my current car that was getting older by the day. I was so worried that things were going to start going wrong with it and because of starting a family needed a more reliable situation. Carl Murray and his team were fantastic at getting me exactly what I wanted for a price I could afford. I would never hesitate to send someone their way! Thank you again so much! I love my car!

Reviews of Susan Fisher