Hatfield Kia

Dustin Townsend

January 20, 2017

"Beyond grateful"

- Jamie Riggle

Cagney & the gentlemen that worked with him to get me into a vehicle yesterday went above and beyond to help me. You guys exceeded my expectations and really made a huge impact on my family's life. My old van was no longer to drive but it's all I had. You guys gave me a chance and didn't give up until I was driving away in a good reliable car. Thank you so much. I am forever grateful.

January 19, 2017

"Terrible service in general"

- Lynnsibarnett

We received a notice in the mail concerning a recall. We called and set a time to come in and have our vehicle serviced. Once we arrived and checked in, they took our vehicle for servicing. They have a window in the waiting area so we could watch our car being serviced. We watched as a very unprofessional looking young girl leaned her entire body on the hood of the car playing on her phone. After 10 minutes of watching her, my husband asked someone to ask her to stop. She did. My husband asked about doing a full inspection and how much it would cost and our service advisor told us it it's done with every service. We watched our car being worked on the entire time and then they pulled it out. Our service advisor brought our paperwork and explained that they had topped off all fluids and did a full inspection. They never lifted the hood or the car for that to be true. My husband pointed this out and they said they did it but would do it again..... when we watched them top off the fluids, he emptied half a bottle of windshield wiper fluid into our car, but he topped it off already? This was the first time they lifted our car or our car hood. This makes me wonder what else they choose to skip while working on my car. Very disappointed and will be looking elsewhere to buy our next car.

September 06, 2016

"Be ready for the shell game"

- Carguy

My wife and I were looking for another vehicle trying to decide between new and used. After checking many options online I saw a price that looked good at Hatfield Kia and also liked the 0% financing for 66 months option. I called in and spoke to Kevin who reassured me 3 times that I can have the car at the online price plus $800 (because I did not qualify for 2 incentives)for 0% 66 months. 2 days later we went in spoke with Kevin and test drove he was a calm salesman who answered our questions and appeared to be very helpful. Once we decided on a car it was time to agree on a price. The entire negotiation was based on 0% for 66 months as we had mentioned throughout the day at least 3 more times in addition to the 3 times I told him by phone that we do not want to deal with interest. He went to the manager a few times as we thought the price was to high and didn't really except their reasoning that a 2016 base optima with grey interior should be more expensive than a 2016 base optima with beige interior they had the same miles and trim package but he said the beige interior car had been on the lot longer which made it cheaper. After some negotiation based centrally around 0% for 66 months we all agreed on a price. Then it came time to talk about our trade in they offered us what we thought was a low price so following good advice we decided to go to Carmax we told them we would be back and they said our negotiated price would still be good so we went to Carmax and they offered us double Hatfield's offer for our old car and that was sale price not trade in. After returning to Hatfield we learned our salesman had left for the day and we were dealing with the finance guy after checking our deal again we discovered that it was based on interest. I told him this is a mistake and he continued to disagree so I asked him to call our salesman's mobile so he did and put him on speaker telling him the situation upon hearing this the salesman completely lied and said that our negotiation was based on the loan with interest after we repeatedly stated to him we need a zero interest loan and he never mention to us that the price included interest. I told the finance associate that we wanted the deal we initially agreed on but he declined saying that if we wanted zero interest then they would have to add money to the price of the car. We declined and left. We found a deal at Dennis Hyundai on Morse Road along with an honest salesman, manager and finance all in one dealership which is a first for me.

New 2016 Kia Rio, $17565