Hatfield Kia

1455 Auto Mall Drive,
Columbus, Ohio 43228
Hatfield Kia Info
About Hatfield Kia

Hatfield Kia - a Columbus, Ohio Kia Dealer - Serving Reynoldsburg Hatfield Kia in Columbus, OH has the Power to Surprise with a 10 year 100,000 mile warranty. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence at our convenient I-270 & Georgesville Road location. We have assembled a team of professionals specializing in a variety of financial solutions. We work with trusted financial institutions to assist every customer with their unique credit needs. Our sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our professional sales team is committed to a no-pressure, high integrity approach to your ownership experience. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Our online inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles is updated daily. We invite you to schedule a test drive or stop by our showroom to experience all that we have to offer. Hatfield Kia has an extensive selection of vehicles in stock. Kia vehicles are widely recognized to be among the best in quality, reliability, and value, just as Kia dealers are well known for their award-winning commitment to customer satisfaction in both sales and service. We're proud to offer our wide selection of quality, competitively priced, new Kia vehicles. Whether you're looking for a price quote on a new Kia, searching for a new or pre-owned car, or researching financing options, our friendly, professional staff is ready to provide you with all the help you need. Please check out our New Kia Specials and Pre-Owned Specials for amazing deals on new and used Kia's. Hatfield Kia's pre-owned car inventory features cars, trucks, SUV's and vans by the world's top automakers. When you visit Hatfield Kia you will find vehicles by Acura, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fo

About Hatfield Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Joyful Car Experience
4/01/2015

"John WIson Great Salesman"

My experience with John Wilson was great. He did not pressure me at all, was very knowledgeable and thoroughly professional, a 10 all around. He was polite and completely explained all features of my new Sportage. I was there past closing and John stayed to make sure I understood every feature on the new car. Really worked in my behalf to assure that I received a deal that was right for me. I highly recommend Hatfield Kia and John Wilson. Also the finance lady was also very good and made the document signing experience quick and easy. Thank you Hatfield Kia.

John Wilson

Rider145
3/28/2015

"Dream Car!"

I found the perfect car which was an upgrade to my current car with Rob's help. He was very patient with me as I am not always easy to work with. The car was used but was in fantastic condition. I love my car.

Daniel
3/26/2015

"Beyond all expectations"

UP FRONT, BEHIND YOU AND RIGHT ALONG SIDE. These three phrases sum up the very positive experience we had recently at Hatfield Kia. Two days ago I finally finished the long, pain-staking process of purchasing a car. Weeks of investigating different makes and models, contacting and visiting various dealerships, reading reviews, etc. all culminated in an unexpectedly and unbelievably pleasant finale at Hatfield, Kia on the west side of Columbus. The experience there greatly surpassed any possible expectations. When my wife and I arrived (after having previously arranged a test drive), we were met at the door by Susan Fisher, key in hand, who took us out to the Kia Soul we had wanted to try out. When we arrived back after the test drive she came out to see if we had any questions. Since we only buy a new car about once a decade, we had a long list because cars change a lot in ten years! She told us to hop back into the car and she sat in the back seat right behind us answering all of our questions very clearly and patiently and giving us information about other features that we didn’t even know to ask about. After deciding to buy the car and arriving at a great deal, she patiently explained the process and paper work and she was very up front about everything. In the end we spent about three hours at the dealership and I can truthfully say that at no time were we sitting unattended for more than five minutes. Eventually we ended up with Rodney Lash, the finance person, while Susan took our car to be washed and detailed. Rodney also went beyond all our expectations. I had previously talked with a dealer and finance man from another dealership a week before, and the experience was very different! Well, after signing all of the papers and writing the check for the down payment, Susan came back and told us to get into our new car and follow her down the street to the gas station where she filled up the tank with gas for us. At the gas station she once again hopped into the back seat and went over all the important features in the owner’s manual with us once again to make sure all was clear and helped us pair up our phones with the Bluetooth function of the car. By this time it was after ten, but she patiently answered all of our questions and told us “Remember, I come with the car. Call me with any questions you have.” In the end, the most dreaded part of purchasing a car became a wonderful experience. On a scale of 1-10, I would definitely give Hatfield Kia an good solid 12!

Rodney Lash

Micahel D
3/24/2015

"Great experience from start to finish"

We were helped as soon as we walked up to a vehicle in the used car area and the gentleman listen to us and directed us to Susan Fisher in new car sales. Once we entered into the showroom, Susan spoke to us like friends, not a typical car sales person. She was very friendly, open and jovial about us looking at purchasing or leasing a vehicle. We discussed options and she had two vehicles ready for us to look at, just in different colors. She knew exactly what to look for, by simply listening to both of us and what was important for us to have in a vehicle. We took the test drive, loved the vehicle and decided to purchase it. Came back the next day and the going though the paperwork was a breeze, everything upfront, no hidden fees or agenda's with other places that I have been to in the past. Within an hour, we were out of the dealership and on the way home with our new Sorento. Can't say enough about how we were treated from every department from the beginning to the end, a great car buying experience and great price!

Photonut1120
3/05/2015

"Highly Recommend Hatfield Kia"

We had a great experience working with everyone at Hatfield Kia! A special thanks to our salesman, Dave Richter. Dave was honest, personable and had our best interests in mind. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and willing to answer any questions. They helped turn our "sour" situation with our aging VW into a pleasant experience! Business Manager Rodney Lash was also great explaining the paper work and helping us choose a warranty package that would best protect us and our vehicle. Thank you to everyone at Hatfield Kia for making us feel at home! This was our 3rd purchase with the Hatfield/Sonic family of dealerships... we would recommend you give them try to. They will not let you down!

Rodney Lash

HilaryR
3/04/2015

"Great Experience"

Buying my new car from Hatfield Kia was a wonderful experience. I worked with Jordan Fisher, who was knowledgeable, friendly, and "no-pressure". I never considered buying a Kia, but I was impressed and absolutely love my new car.

Jordan Fisher

randi
2/05/2015

"new used car"

great experience other than we had to wait 3 hours because there was a miscommunication of our drivers license. David Moore was very nice and helpful.

david moore

mariewoods
1/24/2015

"100% Positive Experience"

We cannot say enough what a terrific experience we had today at Hatfield KIA in Columbus. Susan Fisher was the most helpful, understanding and honest person that we could have had to sell us two brand new KIAs. Michelle Meyer was also incredibly helpful and honest. Both women made it fun which we are grateful for because we had 2 young girls with us that we had to keep occupied. It was just a 100% positive experience. This was our 2nd time purchasing a KIA from Hatfield and we will not go anywhere else! We are so thankful for everything they help us with. Can’t go wrong with Hatfield Kia!

gunsmoke
1/04/2015

"great no need to look anymore."

Terry mowder , was good to work with he is a supper guy . Calm and cool not pushy .all we met at the dealership was friendly and nice .

edwin.gibbs
11/28/2014

""Best Dealership Hands Down""

I made one of the best decisions ever to become a repeat customer at Hatfield. Their friendly sales staff is very professional, attentive, and knowledgeable. I was introduced to everyone from the Facility Manager to the Service Department Manager, and hats off to every man, and woman, for a job well done. I would definitely recommend Hatfield Kia to everyone. My Sales Associate was Jordan Fisher, who I thank from the bottom of my heart for his kindness and professionalism. His willingness to work with me and even go above the norm was greatly appreciated. Thanks Hatfield Kia, Edwin E. Gibbs

Jordan Fisher