Hatfield Kia

1455 Auto Mall Drive,
Columbus, Ohio 43228
Hatfield Kia Info
About Hatfield Kia

Hatfield Kia - a Columbus, Ohio Kia Dealer - Serving Reynoldsburg Hatfield Kia in Columbus, OH has the Power to Surprise with a 10 year 100,000 mile warranty. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence at our convenient I-270 & Georgesville Road location. We have assembled a team of professionals specializing in a variety of financial solutions. We work with trusted financial institutions to assist every customer with their unique credit needs. Our sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our professional sales team is committed to a no-pressure, high integrity approach to your ownership experience. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Our online inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles is updated daily. We invite you to schedule a test drive or stop by our showroom to experience all that we have to offer. Hatfield Kia has an extensive selection of vehicles in stock. Kia vehicles are widely recognized to be among the best in quality, reliability, and value, just as Kia dealers are well known for their award-winning commitment to customer satisfaction in both sales and service. We're proud to offer our wide selection of quality, competitively priced, new Kia vehicles. Whether you're looking for a price quote on a new Kia, searching for a new or pre-owned car, or researching financing options, our friendly, professional staff is ready to provide you with all the help you need. Please check out our New Kia Specials and Pre-Owned Specials for amazing deals on new and used Kia's. Hatfield Kia's pre-owned car inventory features cars, trucks, SUV's and vans by the world's top automakers. When you visit Hatfield Kia you will find vehicles by Acura, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fo

About Hatfield Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

cmeeks
6/27/2015

"New Car sales"

Susan Fisher was professional, courtesy, and honest. After narrowing it down we choose to purchase at Kia and Susan was very knowledgeable about the car. She gave us very detail instructions on all of the gadgets in our new Car.

bubby
6/14/2015

"My buying experience with Hatfield KIA was great"

My recent purchase with Hatfield KIA was one the greatest ever. I was treated with respect and professional far beyond my expectation. Thanks to all the staff and especially Tim.

GrandGram
5/26/2015

"service "

Tim is one of the most courteous salesmen I have ever dealt with. Worked diligently to find me the deal I wanted.

VeryHappyCustomer
5/06/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

After several other not so great experiences with other dealerships in Columbus, my husband and I have found our experience with Hatfield was an easy, quick , no pressure experience. Michael Moore was our sales person. I can't say enough wonderful things about him! He was knowledgeable, nice, and very prompt in trying to get the deal made for us. We told him what we wanted and a price range we needed to be in and he made the deal happen for us before we even stepped foot in to the dealership. We didn't have to waste all day at the dealer haggling back and forth with price etc. We called him, told him what we wanted, he made the deal happen, went up sign papers and we were out the door with our new car. It was a quick and painless experience. I would definitely recommend Hatfield for your next car and definitely make sure you ask for Michael Moore as your sales person!!

Michael Moore

Hdultra
4/29/2015

"Smooth!"

Bought a new Sportage from Carl. I was not from the area and he had gotten everything ready and answered all of my questions over the phone. This dealership had the best prices than anyone else with no haggling. Once I finally arrived at the dealership Carl and all staff were very courteous and professional. They were very personable and friendly during my entire visit. I would recommend this place to anyone!

amysue66
4/16/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

My husband and I are brand new to Columbus, OH after just moving here from Nashville. I needed a dependable car with good gas mileage since I have a bit of a commute to work every day and will be spending quite a bit of time in the car each day. We were impressed when we arrived at the lot - we were approached by a salesperson, Ron Cox. He spoke with us, explained the process a bit and then he let us look at our leisure. He didn't hound our every step (which was a big turnoff at the previous dealership we had just been to). We found a great car and the rest of the process was seamless and painless. They did a great job of taking care of us and I would recommend them, especially our salesperson, Ron!

Ron Cox

badgerfan1
4/06/2015

"Jordan and Dustin are extremely good at what they do. "

Jordan and Dustin made my 4rth vehicle ( Lease/purchase) another great one with Hatfield KIA. Keep up the great work !!! Myleen Beckum 3507 Rocky Road Columbus OH 43223

Jordan -Sales / Dustin - Finance

Joyful Car Experience
4/01/2015

"John WIson Great Salesman"

My experience with John Wilson was great. He did not pressure me at all, was very knowledgeable and thoroughly professional, a 10 all around. He was polite and completely explained all features of my new Sportage. I was there past closing and John stayed to make sure I understood every feature on the new car. Really worked in my behalf to assure that I received a deal that was right for me. I highly recommend Hatfield Kia and John Wilson. Also the finance lady was also very good and made the document signing experience quick and easy. Thank you Hatfield Kia.

John Wilson

Rider145
3/28/2015

"Dream Car!"

I found the perfect car which was an upgrade to my current car with Rob's help. He was very patient with me as I am not always easy to work with. The car was used but was in fantastic condition. I love my car.

Daniel
3/26/2015

"Beyond all expectations"

UP FRONT, BEHIND YOU AND RIGHT ALONG SIDE. These three phrases sum up the very positive experience we had recently at Hatfield Kia. Two days ago I finally finished the long, pain-staking process of purchasing a car. Weeks of investigating different makes and models, contacting and visiting various dealerships, reading reviews, etc. all culminated in an unexpectedly and unbelievably pleasant finale at Hatfield, Kia on the west side of Columbus. The experience there greatly surpassed any possible expectations. When my wife and I arrived (after having previously arranged a test drive), we were met at the door by Susan Fisher, key in hand, who took us out to the Kia Soul we had wanted to try out. When we arrived back after the test drive she came out to see if we had any questions. Since we only buy a new car about once a decade, we had a long list because cars change a lot in ten years! She told us to hop back into the car and she sat in the back seat right behind us answering all of our questions very clearly and patiently and giving us information about other features that we didn’t even know to ask about. After deciding to buy the car and arriving at a great deal, she patiently explained the process and paper work and she was very up front about everything. In the end we spent about three hours at the dealership and I can truthfully say that at no time were we sitting unattended for more than five minutes. Eventually we ended up with Rodney Lash, the finance person, while Susan took our car to be washed and detailed. Rodney also went beyond all our expectations. I had previously talked with a dealer and finance man from another dealership a week before, and the experience was very different! Well, after signing all of the papers and writing the check for the down payment, Susan came back and told us to get into our new car and follow her down the street to the gas station where she filled up the tank with gas for us. At the gas station she once again hopped into the back seat and went over all the important features in the owner’s manual with us once again to make sure all was clear and helped us pair up our phones with the Bluetooth function of the car. By this time it was after ten, but she patiently answered all of our questions and told us “Remember, I come with the car. Call me with any questions you have.” In the end, the most dreaded part of purchasing a car became a wonderful experience. On a scale of 1-10, I would definitely give Hatfield Kia an good solid 12!

Rodney Lash