Hatfield Kia

1455 Auto Mall Drive,
Columbus, Ohio 43228
Hatfield Kia Info
About Hatfield Kia

Hatfield Kia - a Columbus, Ohio Kia Dealer - Serving Reynoldsburg Hatfield Kia in Columbus, OH has the Power to Surprise with a 10 year 100,000 mile warranty. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence at our convenient I-270 & Georgesville Road location. We have assembled a team of professionals specializing in a variety of financial solutions. We work with trusted financial institutions to assist every customer with their unique credit needs. Our sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our professional sales team is committed to a no-pressure, high integrity approach to your ownership experience. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Our online inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles is updated daily. We invite you to schedule a test drive or stop by our showroom to experience all that we have to offer. Hatfield Kia has an extensive selection of vehicles in stock. Kia vehicles are widely recognized to be among the best in quality, reliability, and value, just as Kia dealers are well known for their award-winning commitment to customer satisfaction in both sales and service. We're proud to offer our wide selection of quality, competitively priced, new Kia vehicles. Whether you're looking for a price quote on a new Kia, searching for a new or pre-owned car, or researching financing options, our friendly, professional staff is ready to provide you with all the help you need. Please check out our New Kia Specials and Pre-Owned Specials for amazing deals on new and used Kia's. Hatfield Kia's pre-owned car inventory features cars, trucks, SUV's and vans by the world's top automakers. When you visit Hatfield Kia you will find vehicles by Acura, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fo

About Hatfield Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Carguy
9/06/2016

"Be ready for the shell game"

My wife and I were looking for another vehicle trying to decide between new and used. After checking many options online I saw a price that looked good at Hatfield Kia and also liked the 0% financing for 66 months option. I called in and spoke to Kevin who reassured me 3 times that I can have the car at the online price plus $800 (because I did not qualify for 2 incentives)for 0% 66 months. 2 days later we went in spoke with Kevin and test drove he was a calm salesman who answered our questions and appeared to be very helpful. Once we decided on a car it was time to agree on a price. The entire negotiation was based on 0% for 66 months as we had mentioned throughout the day at least 3 more times in addition to the 3 times I told him by phone that we do not want to deal with interest. He went to the manager a few times as we thought the price was to high and didn't really except their reasoning that a 2016 base optima with grey interior should be more expensive than a 2016 base optima with beige interior they had the same miles and trim package but he said the beige interior car had been on the lot longer which made it cheaper. After some negotiation based centrally around 0% for 66 months we all agreed on a price. Then it came time to talk about our trade in they offered us what we thought was a low price so following good advice we decided to go to Carmax we told them we would be back and they said our negotiated price would still be good so we went to Carmax and they offered us double Hatfield's offer for our old car and that was sale price not trade in. After returning to Hatfield we learned our salesman had left for the day and we were dealing with the finance guy after checking our deal again we discovered that it was based on interest. I told him this is a mistake and he continued to disagree so I asked him to call our salesman's mobile so he did and put him on speaker telling him the situation upon hearing this the salesman completely lied and said that our negotiation was based on the loan with interest after we repeatedly stated to him we need a zero interest loan and he never mention to us that the price included interest. I told the finance associate that we wanted the deal we initially agreed on but he declined saying that if we wanted zero interest then they would have to add money to the price of the car. We declined and left. We found a deal at Dennis Hyundai on Morse Road along with an honest salesman, manager and finance all in one dealership which is a first for me.

Kevin Johnson

It5m3!
6/30/2016

"If you want to buy a Kia, this is THE PLACE!!"

My wife and I were looking for a replacement for our 2006 SUV and after visiting several dealerships, it was starting to sound all too familiar: Same old, same old. But when we went to Hatfield Kia, we knew right from the beginning that it was the one for us. While the entire Hatfield Kia team was good to work with, our sales associate, Cagney Seay ( with whom I had spoken on the phone) was the main reason we were successful in our purchase. Cagney was polite, personable, well-informed, understanding of our needs and preferences, and offered more in terms of a willingness to make a deal viable than any other such salesperson with whom we have done business in the last 30 years of automotive purchases! We made a "Win-Win" purchase at Hatfield Kia, just the way it should be. Thanks Cagney!!!

biv43146
6/06/2016

"A+ customer service Tim Hunt is the BEST"

Tim Hunt was awesome!! Dealing with him was the best experience I have ever had dealing with a car salesperson. I told him what my family needed and he was on top of finding what we wanted. I will definitely recommend Hatfield Kia/Tim Hunt to everyone I know looking for a new car!!!

Tim Hunt

staceys743
6/01/2016

"Alex Carey is AWESOME !!"

He simply was upfront about everything and what I call REAL. Professional kind and compassionate about finding the right car for his customets. I will most definitely buy my next car from Alex!!

ALEX CAREY...HE SHOULD be on the list...js

nanham
5/09/2016

"Just bought a Kia and I love it."

I recommend the Kia to everyone and point them to the pleasant young man who sold mine to me. Cagney Seay. It was a long day what with picking a car, paperwork, etc but Cagney was very pleasant, like talking to a friend, but, diligently working to help me find the car I wanted and keep me within my budget. I hope Kia knows what an asset to their organization Cagney is. Nancy Hammack

Charles3193
5/08/2016

""Great Experience""

This was by far the best car buying experience I've had. Cagney Seay and Brian Delcid made this a great experience. Cagney was very personable and thoughtful. Thank you for making the process go smoothly.

Cagney Seay and Brian Delcid

austin s
3/31/2016

"new car"

i just bought a new car from Cagney, he and luke were great they made the process very quick and easy. they were able to work with the banks to get me into a new car that was what i wanted and what i could afford. i will deffently be comming back in the future.

cagney seay

tincole
3/16/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

I had recently purchased a used 2013 Kia Optima 8 mos ago from Hatfield Kia and unfortunately was in a auto accident in which totaled my car. I love the Kia Optima and did not hesitate to contact them when I was ready to buy again. I spoke with Alex Carey on the phone and was very impressed by his understanding of my situation and promise to get me another Optima at a excellent price. My experience with Hatfield and Alex was truly exceptional.

Alex Carey

Chelsea4965
3/11/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

Cagney did an awsome job helping me find the perfect car he went above and beyond !!! thanks so much !!!!! The perfect car for the perfect price!!

Ransomr3
3/11/2016

"Great effort above and beyond"

Tim Hunt did an incredible job looking for a specific set of requirements for this purchase. I had worked with several others with other organizations but Tim surpassed my hopes and made it easy! Great job! Greatly appreciated!

Tim Hunt