Hatfield Kia

1455 Auto Mall Drive,
Columbus, Ohio 43228
Hatfield Kia Info
About Hatfield Kia

Hatfield Kia - a Columbus, Ohio Kia Dealer - Serving Reynoldsburg Hatfield Kia in Columbus, OH has the Power to Surprise with a 10 year 100,000 mile warranty. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence at our convenient I-270 & Georgesville Road location. We have assembled a team of professionals specializing in a variety of financial solutions. We work with trusted financial institutions to assist every customer with their unique credit needs. Our sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our professional sales team is committed to a no-pressure, high integrity approach to your ownership experience. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Our online inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles is updated daily. We invite you to schedule a test drive or stop by our showroom to experience all that we have to offer. Hatfield Kia has an extensive selection of vehicles in stock. Kia vehicles are widely recognized to be among the best in quality, reliability, and value, just as Kia dealers are well known for their award-winning commitment to customer satisfaction in both sales and service. We're proud to offer our wide selection of quality, competitively priced, new Kia vehicles. Whether you're looking for a price quote on a new Kia, searching for a new or pre-owned car, or researching financing options, our friendly, professional staff is ready to provide you with all the help you need. Please check out our New Kia Specials and Pre-Owned Specials for amazing deals on new and used Kia's. Hatfield Kia's pre-owned car inventory features cars, trucks, SUV's and vans by the world's top automakers. When you visit Hatfield Kia you will find vehicles by Acura, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fo

About Hatfield Kia

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

biv43146
6/06/2016

"A+ customer service Tim Hunt is the BEST"

Tim Hunt was awesome!! Dealing with him was the best experience I have ever had dealing with a car salesperson. I told him what my family needed and he was on top of finding what we wanted. I will definitely recommend Hatfield Kia/Tim Hunt to everyone I know looking for a new car!!!

Tim Hunt

staceys743
6/01/2016

"Alex Carey is AWESOME !!"

He simply was upfront about everything and what I call REAL. Professional kind and compassionate about finding the right car for his customets. I will most definitely buy my next car from Alex!!

ALEX CAREY...HE SHOULD be on the list...js

nanham
5/09/2016

"Just bought a Kia and I love it."

I recommend the Kia to everyone and point them to the pleasant young man who sold mine to me. Cagney Seay. It was a long day what with picking a car, paperwork, etc but Cagney was very pleasant, like talking to a friend, but, diligently working to help me find the car I wanted and keep me within my budget. I hope Kia knows what an asset to their organization Cagney is. Nancy Hammack

Cagney Seay

Charles3193
5/08/2016

""Great Experience""

This was by far the best car buying experience I've had. Cagney Seay and Brian Delcid made this a great experience. Cagney was very personable and thoughtful. Thank you for making the process go smoothly.

Cagney Seay and Brian Delcid

austin s
3/31/2016

"new car"

i just bought a new car from Cagney, he and luke were great they made the process very quick and easy. they were able to work with the banks to get me into a new car that was what i wanted and what i could afford. i will deffently be comming back in the future.

cagney seay

tincole
3/16/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

I had recently purchased a used 2013 Kia Optima 8 mos ago from Hatfield Kia and unfortunately was in a auto accident in which totaled my car. I love the Kia Optima and did not hesitate to contact them when I was ready to buy again. I spoke with Alex Carey on the phone and was very impressed by his understanding of my situation and promise to get me another Optima at a excellent price. My experience with Hatfield and Alex was truly exceptional.

Alex Carey

Chelsea4965
3/11/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

Cagney did an awsome job helping me find the perfect car he went above and beyond !!! thanks so much !!!!! The perfect car for the perfect price!!

Cagney Seay

Ransomr3
3/11/2016

"Great effort above and beyond"

Tim Hunt did an incredible job looking for a specific set of requirements for this purchase. I had worked with several others with other organizations but Tim surpassed my hopes and made it easy! Great job! Greatly appreciated!

Tim Hunt

Vsip43123
3/09/2016

"Fantastic customer service"

I recently purchased a brand new kia sportage at this dealership, and the experience was fantastic. The service the sales technician and financial department provided were top-notch. They went out of their way in every aspect to ensure that the vehicle we purchased was exactly what we wanted. I would definitely visit this dealership again for my next Auto purchase.

heflindl
2/20/2016

"Excellent Sales Representative"

Dave R is a great sales person, he is honest and very personable! I have bought three cars from Hatfield and my experiences have been overall a great experience. They work hard to get you the vehicle in the amount you can afford and love! Thank you!

Reviews of Susan Fisher