Hatfield Kia

Finance Manager/Sales Manager

Dustin  Townsend, Sales, Hatfield Kia

Dustin Townsend

March 28, 2017

"Exceeded Expectations! Customer Experience is #1"

- MikeM

After realizing my new car did not have all the options I was looking for, Taylor and Luke truly went above and beyond to find me what I needed. Within a short time period, we found the car in Dayton and the next thing I knew, Taylor was on the road to pick it up. Taylor ensured the car was spotless upon my arrival and was ready for me to take possession. I'm writing this, as in todays rushed world, it is rare to find a business that truly understands the Customer Experience from start to finish. Hatfield Kia truly knows what it means and delivers on it, exceeding my expectations. Thank you for a great experience

March 23, 2017

"Fantastic experience "

- Andrew4906

Bottom line up front: Hatfield will not just SWL you a car, but develops a relationship from the welcome handshake when you step on the lot to the final handshake when you drive off in your new car. I wanted to share the fantastic experience I had purchasing my Kia Sedona from Hatfield Kia. The GM, Luke, actually answered my internet inquiry and answered all of my questions grilling him about every aspect of the van I was interested in purchasing. I did not find out he was the GM until I arrived and was handed off to a seasoned and gracious salesman named Pete Cobourn. Pete and Luke we're straight shooters and were knowledgeable and respectful to me as the buyer. The van was competitive priced and they explained every option. Pete also was a good listener which is huge when developing a relationship. The fantastic service experience continued with the used car manager Chad who gave me a great price on my trade in. Substantially more than Ricart BTW. The deal was sealed by the Ricky the financial manager with his great explanations of my options and was also a great listener when I wanted to decline services up front. This has been the best used car buying experience I have ever had.

January 20, 2017

"Beyond grateful"

- Jamie Riggle

Cagney & the gentlemen that worked with him to get me into a vehicle yesterday went above and beyond to help me. You guys exceeded my expectations and really made a huge impact on my family's life. My old van was no longer to drive but it's all I had. You guys gave me a chance and didn't give up until I was driving away in a good reliable car. Thank you so much. I am forever grateful.

New 2017 Kia Sorento, $26425