Headquarter Honda

Antonio Soriano, antonio.soriano@headquarterhonda.com, Headquarter Honda

Antonio Soriano

antonio.soriano@headquarterhonda.com

August 16, 2017

"Great service and knowledge"

- ezebee1

From start to finish a pleasurable and hassle free experience. Mike never tried to push us into a hasty decision, and the outcome was everything we wanted. Many thanks also to Tony for his help with the Title and other important paperwork

Mike Jahangir
Anthony Angle

August 15, 2017

"Vary helpfull"

- Setokaiba

I called had some idea of what I was looking for but not entirely sure. they pointed me in the right direction online first and when I had found a few thing I was interested in the set me up with an appointment to come and look at the cars. and from there they helped with any questions I had. I bought a car and it has been great.

Mike Jahangir
Anthony Angle

August 12, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- margiek

I take my Honda CRV to be serviced at Honda Headquarter regularly. The service is excellent. I request Todd for my Service Advisor. He is knowledgeable about the mechanics of the vehicle. He is thorough, pleasant to deal with and makes sure the customer is completely satisfied. There have been a few times where my car was needed for several days and I was given a complimentary car rental until my car was repaired. This is an excellent service to ensure I have a vehicle at all times Honda offers a Upgrade trade in program that gave me an excellent deal on a used car with low mileage. John Shelling introduced me this program with no pressure. When I was ready to do business he set me up with George I. who was also pleasant to deal with and no pressure. I highly recommend Honda Headquarter Dealership in Clermont, Fl.

George Ibrahim