Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Call
Hempstead Ford Lincoln Info
About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We are a third generation, family owned dealership. We have been doing business at the same location since 1929 We maintain a large inventory of both new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Top rated in customer satisfaction and the only dealership on Long Island to win the "Chairman's Award" for Customer Service. Our central location is convenient to all major arteries, LIRR, airports and Long Island's finest shopping. Our salespersons have a combined tenure of 196 years working at Ford/LINCOLN. We are a proud to be a BBB Accredited Business On behalf of everyone at Hempstead Ford/LINCOLN, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales and service for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you.

About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Stress Free"

This was a great process, wouldn't have expected it to go any better. I was treated well and received a great car with a great experience to go along with it.

"Purchase a used vehicle"

The overall experience was great, I really like the the Ford Escape that I purchased and hope that I can rely on HLF for service in the future. Bernell Mitchell

Joel Horowitz, Stanley Peddle

"Happy customer"

My husband & I leased a 2013 Ford Fusion from another dealership, but took it to Hempstead Ford for Service. When the lease was up we decided to lease another Ford. We went to Hempstead Ford, because of the curious and knowledgeable service techs. We spoke Grace Dellaratta, she made leasing a new vehicle an easy & pleasant experience. We would highly recommend this dealership.

Grace Dellaratta

November 21, 2014

We are so thankful for your business and wonderful feedback. We will certainly pass your praises along to Grace, who will be so happy to hear of your satisfaction! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to your next visit!

"A Complete Overview"

I started using the service department after leasing the car from another dealership. The service department personnel were thoughtful and thorough. When I needed to prepare for a new lease I contacted the sales department and they came through with a new lease at a rate that I was comfortable with. I would recommend Lincoln and Hempstead Lincoln for excellent service for both sales and service.

Dan Locicero

November 21, 2014

Thank you for your business and kind review. We are committed to customer satisfaction, and we are so glad that your visits to our service departments were satisfying. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

"What a breeze!!"

Best experience I have ever had at a dealership. Friendly and very personable staff. Made me feel right at home the second i walked into the dealership. Would recommend anyone to go there for their car buying needs. Grace has changed my point of view on what a car salesman(women) should be.

Grace Dellaratta

November 03, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and kind review! We will pass your kind words along to Grace, who will be very happy to hear of your satisfaction! We look forward to serving you again!

"A long time customer who is VERY satisfied"

I have always been made to feel that my satisfaction matters. They have consistently provided me with reputable, friendly and GREAT service for a fair and reasonable price. They have always kept keeping my family safe their # 1 priority! I know that there are a lot of people who make Hempstead Ford Lincoln the quality facility that it is and we don't often get an opportunity to thank them personally , so perhaps this is the best way. Karen, for me has always been at the forefront of the quality service.

Karen Wunderlich

November 03, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so happy to have continuously made you feel satisfied and happy. You and your family's safety is our No. 1 priority! We will certainly pass your praises along to Karen and the rest of our staff, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

"A long time satisfied customer"

Service department is important you see them during routine service needs for as long as you own the car, sales is only once every x number of years

Oliver Czavar

November 03, 2014

At Hempstead Ford Lincoln, we are committed to our customer service and satisfaction. We encourage you to reach out to us should you have any servicing needs for your car. Thank you for your business and feedback, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

November 03, 2014

"A very pleasant auto leasing experience"

My experience at Hempstead Ford was quite pleasant and rewarding. I found all of the sales and service personnel to be friendly, informative and efficient. Our dealings with Sales Representative Mr. Vu Tran were particularly pleasant. I am glad that I chose to go to Hempstead Ford and would return for my next purchase.

Vu Tran

October 24, 2014

We are happy to hear that you had a pleasurable experience. We will certainly pass your praises on to Vu! We look forward to your next visit, and we thank you for your business and feedback!

"First Time Leasee!"

The dealer who I worked with was Kim Valente. Ms. Valente was very professional and patient during my selection and decision making of my car. She was not pushy and gave me time to consider my options unlike other dealers who don't give a customer their space. The dealership is close to my home and the customer lounge was set up so nice for the clients. I highly recommend anyone who is interested in purchasing a Ford to ask for Kim Valente. You don't leave the place feeling like you either got ripped off or something missing in your purchase. I hope Kim is still there when I return my car for a new lease in 3 years.

Kim Valente

October 24, 2014

We are so happy that your experience was pleasant. Kim is a valued employee, and we will definitely tell her about your kind review! Thank you for your business, and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to serving you in the future!

"If It Wasn't for Karen...."

I was at my wit's end. Karen came to my rescue. She was able to get the car I wanted when I wanted it. Karen is not your typical car dealer. She's honest right from the start.

Karen Hesdra

October 24, 2014

We are so pleased that all of your issues and concerns were met and that you were able to get the car you wanted. We are very committed to finding each customer the vehicle that fits them best, and we're extremely happy that you're satisfied! We will pass your kind words along to Karen, and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviews of Dina Vella