Hempstead Ford Lincoln

301 N. Franklin St.,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Hempstead Ford Lincoln Info
About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We are a third generation, family owned dealership. We have been doing business at the same location since 1929 We maintain a large inventory of both new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Top rated in customer satisfaction and the only dealership on Long Island to win the "Chairman's Award" for Customer Service. Our central location is convenient to all major arteries, LIRR, airports and Long Island's finest shopping. Our salespersons have a combined tenure of 196 years working at Ford/LINCOLN. We are a proud to be a BBB Accredited Business On behalf of everyone at Hempstead Ford/LINCOLN, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales and service for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you.

About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Greerso
4/30/2016

"Easy efficient service"

Always a pleasure to Bing my care in for what would otherwise be a tedious task. No pressure for unnecessary service items, just very friendly efficient experienced staff.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you again.

Ellis Pershay
4/28/2016

"family "

The staff is great they show interest and care for everyone who comes in i will continue to visit and will recommend family and friends

Grace

April 29, 2016

Ellis, thank you for this wonderful review, and the generous recommendation! Hope to see you again soon.

fordfiestaQNS
4/28/2016

"Great Service"

I have had a great experience with this dealership since I bought my car two years ago. Most recently, I had my car service and Karen Wunderlich did a great job getting me in and out of there.

April 29, 2016

We're so pleased that Karen gave you such great service! Thank you for your loyalty, and for this fantastic review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Metricks
4/25/2016

"Thank You Karen W."

I'm new to Hempstead Ford and I'm impressed with the service provided and the waiting area. From past experience servicing your car can be trying and more painful than a root canal. All the people are extremely helpful and I'm looking forward to my next service.

April 26, 2016

We're very pleased that your visit with us went so well! Thank you for this nice review, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Ed - Mineola
4/24/2016

"Excellent Service at Hempstead Ford Lincoln"

It is a pleasure to deal with Hempstead. Karen Wunderlich is always pleasant and makes the process smooth and easy. The waiting room is clean and comfortable.

April 25, 2016

Ed, thank you for this very nice review, and we look forward to seeing you again!

MR Fragala
4/23/2016

"Outstanding dealership for buying and servicing a car"

I have taken my three cars to Karen Wunderlich for many yeas and her advice, her communication before, during, and at pick-up have been invaluable to me. She is always engaged and energized knowing that brining cars in for service is in addition to everything else busy people have going on. She also knows that a breakdown on the road is unacceptable so when I ask if something needs replacement now or can wait she will give me a, "you should do this before x date" which I appreciate. Each of my cars has considerable mileage. I've worked with Karen since 2009. Never a problem with any of the cars or with her professionalism, incredible depth of knowledge, efficiency, honesty, or warmth. HFL has an extraordinary asset in Karen Wunderlich; after the sale is when the next one is made. I'll be back for my next cars because Karen will be there to care for them.

Kim Valente

April 25, 2016

Thank you for the kind words, and this great review! Karen is a valuable asset to our team, and her reputation as such has resonated with all of our clients. Thank you again, and we hope to see you soon!

teebee
4/23/2016

"Superb service from Karen Wunderlich"

It is a pleasure to work with Karen W in service dept. Her sense of humor, professionalism and knowledge always makes me feel like the trip for service is worth it.

April 25, 2016

We're so glad that your service experiences are pleasant ones! Thank you for this nice review, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Trustee

"Bought Used Car"

Against all instinct, I bought a used Ford from a dealer. I've always bought privately, and Hempstead Ford's "no haggle pricing" was a real turnoff to me. After all, I was a negotiator by trade. So I searched for the car I wanted and the only place I could find this one was at Hempstead Ford. I was so turned off by the "no haggle" stuff that I walked away. After a month of fruitless searching I inquired and dealt with Mr. "JC," a salesman who spent his life in servicing and selling cars. Truly a nice guy, and I don't meet many nice guys. Yea, I know, he wants to sell a car. But this fellow was genuine, and there was absolutely no pressure to make a deal. We talked about details, and the dealership's price with a warranty and service included was better than could find privately after a month of searching. The car was delivered flawlessly, with every detail attended to. It was detailed beautifully and there wasn't a single defect. Hempstead Ford and "JC" have changed my view of car dealerships. This place, does the right thing.

"JC"

April 25, 2016

Thank you for taking a chance with us, and thank you for this wonderful review. Enjoy your new ride, and we look forward to seeing you again!

SUV Fan

"Service Made Easy"

I brought my 2013 Ford Escape to Hempstead Ford Lincoln for scheduled oil change and tire rotation. I made the appointment online which was a huge time saver. Everyone I dealt with was courteous and the waiting area is comfortable. Had the car back in about an hour and they washed it as well. In the past I have dealt with another Ford dealership and was very disappointed with difficult scheduling (on hold for 15 minutes and being told they had no appointments for days). Hempstead Ford Lincoln is great and I recommend them.

John Lydon, Tyler Smith

April 25, 2016

So glad your service appointment was a great experience. Thank you for this wonderful review!

JW54
4/21/2016

"Very Good"

Service completed quickly and professionally and cleaned the car. Consistent customer service and reasonable pricing.Saturday hours convenient hours courteous people with respect for the customer

JW54 responded to this review

April 26, 2016

I now must add that although they seemed professional they acted very childish in changing the license plate frame from the originating dealer. I appreciate the need for advertising but this ranks with kindergarten stuff

April 22, 2016

Thank you for this nice review! We're glad your experience was a pleasant one, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviews of Doug Curtis