Hempstead Ford Lincoln

301 N. Franklin St.,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Hempstead Ford Lincoln Info
About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We are a third generation, family owned dealership. We have been doing business at the same location since 1929 We maintain a large inventory of both new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Top rated in customer satisfaction and the only dealership on Long Island to win the "Chairman's Award" for Customer Service. Our central location is convenient to all major arteries, LIRR, airports and Long Island's finest shopping. Our salespersons have a combined tenure of 196 years working at Ford/LINCOLN. We are a proud to be a BBB Accredited Business On behalf of everyone at Hempstead Ford/LINCOLN, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales and service for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you.

About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

cnagy65
6/30/2015

"Great Dealership"

Worked with Vu Tran on ordering my Mustang, Everything went smooth. He answered all my questioned during the initial ordering process and kept me updated during the wait for the car to be buillt. Picking up the car was flawless, everything was ready as promised. Dealership is clean and Modern and the staff are extremely helpful.

Vu Tran

jtombrak57
6/28/2015

"Fantastic. "

Kim and Grace were great. No sales pitch and no gimmicks. Did not need to shop anywhere else after seeing them. Bought the car on the spot. Their follow up was also excellent.

Kim and Grace

George Angel
6/26/2015

"exceptional"

Staff is knowledgeable and extremely helpful both in the sales and service departments. I strongly recommend that if you're looking for a car Hempstead Ford Lincoln is the place to shop

JC Crescenzo, Evan Boucaud and Karen Wunderlick

Edge fans
6/21/2015

"Excellent experience"

We have purchased many vehicles over the past 30 years & have dealt with many dealerships & sales personnel . After much research we found Hempstead Ford had the vehicle in stock. We worked with Grace Dellaratta who recognized our needs & worked over and above to accommodate us. She always followed thru, calling when she said she would, working with us to make the experience one we would recommend. The dealership was not high pressure & everyone was pleasant & helpful.

Sales mgr, John Smisek, Business Mgr. Frank

Big Jim
6/16/2015

"Our salesman Evan Boucaud was simply outstanding."

Evan took the time to acquaint me with all of the features of my new 2015 Lincoln Navigator L. He was patient and just a pleasure to talk too. I would give him 5 STARS.

We dealt only with Evan as we just took delivery yesterday

June 17, 2015

We are so pleased to hear you had a productive visit! We will pass your kind words along to Evan. We hope you enjoy your Lincoln Navigator L and look forward to seeing you again!

GM123
6/12/2015

"Best experience I have had in leasing a vehicle"

I have leased cars from other Dealerships for over 10 years. Hempstead Ford was the best experience I have had. Our Salesperson Kimberly was knowledgeable and professional . There were no additional pricing added and no pressure to "buy Now".

Kimberly Valente

June 17, 2015

Thank you for your kind words. We will pass your message along to Kimberly. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience! We hope to see you soon!

PC
6/08/2015

"Great sales experieince -- my second Explorer from Hempstead"

The dealership provided fair and clear pricing, and found the exact version of the Explorer I was looking for. I appreciated the "no pressure" sales environment, and all my questions and concerns were answered. Grace Dellarata was excellent -- extremely helpful at every stage of the process -- she called when she said she would, and the car was delivered exactly as promised.

Grace Dellarata

June 09, 2015

We're so glad to see that you enjoyed your experience with Grace and that she was able to make it a smooth process for you! We hope you are enjoying your new Explorer!

love this car
6/07/2015

"Very Positive Experience"

Walk in and be greeted by lovely hello and offer of help. Beautiful clean dealership. Browse with no pressure. Salesman very knowledgeable and also a good listener who was patient. Hybrid car explained clearly. TEST DRIVE GREAT. Price explained. Received excellent care! Happy with the car and the rebate made this high quality vehicle affordable.

June 08, 2015

We are so pleased that your experience with us went smoothly! We strive for customer satisfaction and we are glad to receive your positive feed back!

VP1376
6/07/2015

"Excellent Service"

Vu Tran and Frank Dimatto made our purchase experience very easy. They were knowledgeable but what we liked most is that they were not pushy. I have done extensive research on our purchase so I can say with confidence that they were honest. They tell you how it is which is all you can ask for.

Vu Tran and Frank Dimatto

June 08, 2015

Thank you for your review! We will certainly pass along your kind words to Vu and Frank!

tams27
5/31/2015

""Excellent service from Kimberly Valente""

Kimberly Valente she is a very good saleswomen tries to help the client and satisfy him in any way and she does. If you are going to buy or leasing a car go to Hempstead Ford Lincoln and ask for Kimberly you will not regret it.......

Kimberly Valente

June 01, 2015

Thank you for your kind review! W are happy to hear your experience was enjoyable. We will certainly pass on your kind words to Kimberly. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviews of Doug Curtis