Hempstead Ford Lincoln

301 N. Franklin St.,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Hempstead Ford Lincoln Info
About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We are a third generation, family owned dealership. We have been doing business at the same location since 1929 We maintain a large inventory of both new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Top rated in customer satisfaction and the only dealership on Long Island to win the "Chairman's Award" for Customer Service. Our central location is convenient to all major arteries, LIRR, airports and Long Island's finest shopping. Our salespersons have a combined tenure of 196 years working at Ford/LINCOLN. We are a proud to be a BBB Accredited Business On behalf of everyone at Hempstead Ford/LINCOLN, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales and service for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you.

About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Annette&Dan
3/28/2015

"Leased a 2014 Edge"

Terrific experience. We looked at several Lincoln and Ford models not fully committed to a sedan or SUV. Karen Hesdra on the Lincoln side and Grace Dellaratta on the Ford side partnered to make sure we saw every model we wanted and got us out on a test drive in each one of them. They were patient and thorough explaining the trim packages and advantages of available options, engines,etc. They priced out several of the cars without hesitation or pressure for us to make a quick decision. No hidden charges, totally above board. We decided on a 2014 Edge after all. Karen and Grace priced two vehicles with the available incentives from Ford and showed us why they thought one of the two cars, with certain options, was a better fit for us. We are not inexperienced car shoppers by any means but with all of the various package trims, options, etc, it is easy to lose track of items you want and get sidetracked by some of the glitter on a particular model. They kept us on track. We wrapped up the deal and took delivery within 4 days. Overall, a thoroughly painless and pressure free transaction. No "I have to check with the manager" or other games which we very much appreciated and separated them from the more common painful car purchasing experience.

Karen Hesdra, Grace Dellaratta

Wjk1963
3/26/2015

"New Lease of Ford Fusion Titanium by WJK"

This is not the first vehicle I have leased from Hempstead Ford nor will it be the last My Salesman Frank Romeo was as always willing to work with me to get me the best deal then at the last minute before I am willing to ok the deal, He comes up with a another surprise deal usually a better deal than the one I already wanted in the first place This is not the first time, Frank and the dealership are always there for you, never pushy or aggressive. Always very professional, and the service department always spot on when I have a problem with my vehicle, taking care to address all of my concerns. To Hempstead Ford and Frank Romeo , thanks again for working with me

Frank Romeo

March 26, 2015

Thank you so incredibly much for being such a loyal customer! We strive to keep customers, such as yourself, happy, and we are so pleased that we've always been able to! We will definitely pass your kind words along to Frank, who will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We sincerely hope you're enjoying your most recent vehicle, and we look forward to working with you for many more years to come!

Mike F.
3/26/2015

"Great Facility"

I had a good experience. They were very fair with my trade-in and I felt like I got a lot of new car for the money. Ford financing was very good. Grace is the best!

Grace Dellaratta

March 26, 2015

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We truly appreciate your generous business! We will pass your praises along to Grace, who will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

kerrybop
3/16/2015

"Purchase of new KMZ"

Our experience purchasing this new vehicle was excellent. Evan,our salesperson, was friendly , down to earth, relaxed and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle. He offered a test drive and afterward matched our asks to a suitably equipped car. He was extremely conscientious in seeing the deal through, and our delivery was flawless. Also, other staff at this dealership was extremely helpful. I recommend Evan and this dealership completely. Howie H

Evan Boucaud

March 17, 2015

Thank you very much for choosing us to purchase your new vehicle from, for your lovely review, and for your recommendations of us to others! Evan will be extremely pleased to hear of your satisfaction. We are so happy that your time with us was enjoyable, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

faz084me
3/16/2015

"DEALER SHIP/NEW CAR LEASE REVIEW /SALESMAN"

Overall service was exceptional. My sales person went above and beyond to make sure I got exactly what I needed/wanted in my new lease. J C Crescenzo , was very thorough and helpful, without being pushy or agressive. He took the time to make sure he answered all my questions/concerns. I am extremely happy with the sales/sevice that I receieve from Hempstead Ford. Thank you

JC Crescenzo

March 17, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and wonderful review! We are so pleased that your time with us was enjoyable and that all of your needs were met! J.C. will be so happy to hear of your satisfaction, and we truly hope we see you again soon!

JOE
3/11/2015

"NEVER FELT PRESSURED OR RUSHED,"

KIMBERLY V WAS MY SALESPERSON,SHE MADE THIS THE MOST PLEASANT EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD WHEN BUYING A NEW CAR ,SHE SHOULD BE USED TO TRY TO TRAIN SOME OTHER SALES PERSONS

KIMBERLY, V

March 17, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and kind review! We will certainly pass along your praises to Kimberly, who will be so happy to hear of your satisfaction! We sincerely hope you're enjoying your new car, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

kdog
3/03/2015

"1st lease"

Leasing a car for 1st time.Checked other dealers FORD and others. Kimberly Valente was my salesperson and made my experience easy,She was very knowledgeable and informative.I will recommend Hempstead Ford and Kimberly to family and friends,

Kimberly Valente

March 04, 2015

Thank you so much for choosing us for your first leasing experience! We truly appreciate your business and feedback! We will certainly pass your praises along to Kim, who will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Sean
2/25/2015

"Cheesy Finance Guy from the commercial"

The dealership and sales department are fine but the tv commercial isn't far from the truth...Gary the financial guy IS the guy he portrays in the current commercial. Be warned.

Prefer not to mention but he was good

February 27, 2015

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to review us. We are happy that you were satisfied with our dealership and sales department! Gary does have a huge personality, and we are lucky to have him as part of our team. We are confident that, no matter your taste, we can find the right salesperson for you! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

North
2/22/2015

"Leasing"

Doluglas Curtis showed care in assisting me. Grace Dellratta is very thorough, attentive, caring, I was referred to Douglas by my son & his wife, Claude & Diane Munoz. They've been purchasing and or leasing Fords and now leased a Ford Fusion.

Grace Dellaratta

February 23, 2015

Thank you so very much for your business and review! We truly appreciate Claude and Diane for recommending us to you! We sincerely hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and will pass your praises along to Doug and Grace! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

jtaglione83
2/22/2015

"Customer Service"

Outstanding experience with tremendous customer service. The deal offered and the help in making the agreement was outstanding. The sales person made it a wonderful experience.

Kimberly Valente

February 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to provide us with such wonderful feedback! We are so pleased that your time with us was satisfying, and we sincerely hope you enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviews of Doug Curtis