Hempstead Ford Lincoln

301 N. Franklin St.,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Hempstead Ford Lincoln Info
About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We are a third generation, family owned dealership. We have been doing business at the same location since 1929 We maintain a large inventory of both new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Top rated in customer satisfaction and the only dealership on Long Island to win the "Chairman's Award" for Customer Service. Our central location is convenient to all major arteries, LIRR, airports and Long Island's finest shopping. Our salespersons have a combined tenure of 196 years working at Ford/LINCOLN. We are a proud to be a BBB Accredited Business On behalf of everyone at Hempstead Ford/LINCOLN, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales and service for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you.

About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Nicole7688
2/10/2016

"Great service"

Grace was very helpful, friendly, and made me fall in love with my 2016 Escape!! She helped me in all aspects of this process, as it was my first time leasing a car. Thanks Grace!!!

Grace Dellaratta

gootygirl7
2/10/2016

"Felt like family"

My sales person at Ford was Kim Valente. She was amazing. I felt so comfortable with her. Kim answered all of my questions, she was not pushy like a lot of sales people that I have come across. I felt like I was talking to a family member while I was buying a new car. I will tell all of my family members who need a new car to go see Kim and Hempstead Ford. Kim is just a sweet amazing and knowledgable sales person.

Kimberly Valente

L&EC
2/07/2016

"Best Car-Buying Experience By Far!"

We just leased a 2016 Lincoln MKC from this dealership and our experience was completely outstanding! Evan Boucaud, our salesman was fantastic! He was kind, patient, thorough and professional. Each of the salespeople and staff members - reception etc., were friendly and helpful. From the moment we walked in the door, we were made to feel as if our business was important. The vehicle is amazing too. We honestly could not be happier with the entire transaction. We would (and will) highly recommend HFL to anyone looking for a new car or truck.

Evan Boucaud

Mav123
2/06/2016

"The Best Ever."

Hempstead Ford Lincoln is the best. Hands down. From Sales to Service and beyond, They stop at nothing to give you the best deal and make you feel like family. I am so happy I found Kim in Sales and Maria in service. Do yourself a favor and go to Hempstead Ford. You will not be disappointed!

Kim Valente Maria Almeida

Xg5q
2/05/2016

"Generally okay but did have several unpleasant experience."

I have used this place to service my fleet vehicle for 2 years now, used to like it a lot, but recently experienced some off experience. The always good: Staff are friendly, Nice waiting area. Easy to make appointment The not so good: There was one time that the service report says checked and topped all fluids, but just one week later, I got a alert saying window wash fluids empty, I had to stop by some autopart stores and fill it myself. The alert disappeared and never showed up again after refilling so I knew it was not due to leaking. Apparently they didn't check it but they said they did, which made me wonder what else on that multipoint inspection list or other service items that they hadn't done but claimed that they did. There were some other times that they brought the wrong vehicle and made me wait for at least 30 minutes after service. I understand that they could be busy, but some times for small stuff like oil change plus state inspection plus replacing the plastic piece in the trunk door, they had me rent a car for two days as they couldn't finish it same day! Then I had my USB audio system not working, they also made me rent a car as their electrician was not on side and would not be back that day!?!? They don't cover loaner car as my car is a fleet. But that Enterprises car rental is a nightmare!!! They are constantly on the phone and ignoring customers on the counter, EVERY single times I was there I had to wait for at least 2 hours including pick up time before I can finally drive the rental car out. Had this dealership been more efficient, I could have saved all this trouble.

Charles

Carlyn B
1/26/2016

"So Far So Good"

This was our first Ford purchase & first time visiting this Dealership. Everyone was pleasant, courteous and professional. J.C. Crescenzo did not waste our time. He was efficient & responded to our questions knowledgeably. He was a pleasure to deal with.

J.C. Crescenzo

January 27, 2016

Congratulations on your first Ford purchase! We are so pleased to hear that you trusted us with such a big decision and that our staff could provide you with such a positive experience! We thank you so much for your business and feedback and we will be sure to pass along your praises to J.C.!

MD1000
1/23/2016

"Excellent Service"

It's a pleasure being a customer of Hempstead Ford Lincoln. I don't even feel like a customer. I feel like a family member. John Berto took real good care of me when I first leased my vehicle. When it was time for a new lease he went far and beyond to accommodate me. The whole process was so smooth. It almost felt like we weren't even conducting business and were just catching up on current events and new cars. Whenever I'm there for a scheduled maintenance I make sure to pop up in the show room to say hello. Excellent service!

John Berto, Evan

January 27, 2016

Here at Hempstead Ford Lincoln our staff does an amazing job of representing the image we strive for as a dealership. From knowledge to accommodation our staff is sure to go above and beyond for our customers. We are thrilled to hear we were able to make you feel so comfortable with us and we look forward to your next visit!

LI Bob
1/04/2016

"My third time purchasing from this dealership. "

Not the most convenient location for me but it was well worth the trip for the third time to get another great deal and to be so well treated before, during, and after purchase. Bravo!

JC Crescenzo

January 07, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are so glad we were able to make your trip worth the drive and that you enjoyed your time spent with us! We hope you are enjoying your new purchase and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

regularguy
1/02/2016

"No Stress Experience"

I just obtained my first Ford Vehicle and had a stress free experience with Lowell and the other staff members at the dealership. My salesman, Lowell, was very responsive to my questions, easy to communicate with, professional and friendly, I would recommend to anyone considering a Ford vehicle to speak with him.

Lowell Foreman

January 04, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase of your first Ford! Lowell is an amazing asset to our team here and we are so pleased he was able to assist you during the buying process. We hope you are loving your new ford and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Ina4455
12/30/2015

"THIRD CAR BOUGHT"

This is our third Ford bought through this dealership. Grace Dellaratta is wonderful. Knowledgeable, helpful, not pushy at all. She is always looking out for the customer and figuring out the best deal that can be made. Frank, from the financial office, as usual, was extremely helpful. We will be back in June to buy our new Explorer from Grace and Frank.

Grace Dellaratta and Frank(Financial)

December 31, 2015

Grace and Frank are amazing assets to our team, they are certainly knowledgeable and very professional and we are so lucky to have them. We thank you for your review and we look forward to your return!

Reviews of Doug Curtis