Hempstead Ford Lincoln

301 N. Franklin St.,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Hempstead Ford Lincoln Info
About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We are a third generation, family owned dealership. We have been doing business at the same location since 1929 We maintain a large inventory of both new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Top rated in customer satisfaction and the only dealership on Long Island to win the "Chairman's Award" for Customer Service. Our central location is convenient to all major arteries, LIRR, airports and Long Island's finest shopping. Our salespersons have a combined tenure of 196 years working at Ford/LINCOLN. We are a proud to be a BBB Accredited Business On behalf of everyone at Hempstead Ford/LINCOLN, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales and service for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you.

About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Titanium
7/24/2016

"My truck repair "

The people at Hempstead Ford went above and beyond to fix my car and made sure I had a car to drive. I want to give special credit to Johnathan Bennett. He made me a priority and I'm forever greatful for the wonderful service that was provided. Thank you

Johnathan Bennett

Retiredman
7/22/2016

"Great treatment from Drop-off to pickup!"

The lady at the checkin desk is always a pleasure to deal with. I ask for her to make my appointments when I call for service. If I could rate her at her job, I would give Ms. Karen a AAA+ grade. She actually listens to my description of the problem and makes valid suggestions. The customer is treated like a real person, versus what some other dealerships offer.

Karen in service Dept. And Domenic in sales Dept.

litenup430
7/16/2016

"Service"

Hempstead Ford Lincoln is the best dealership I have ever been to. Their sales and service department really cares about their customers. John Berto is a great salesman with alot of experience and knowledge about the vehicles. Karen Wunderlich is by far the best service representative I have ever met at any dealership. She and John Berto are extremely courteous, knowledgeable, professional and caring. They make the customers feel comfortable and want to come back. I have been a customer at Hempstead Ford Lincoln for 27 years and have had 2-3 cars at a time. I would recommend them to anyone at any time. Larry Cohen

John Berto and Karen Wunderlich

July 18, 2016

Wow, we can't thank you enough for your many years of loyalty, and of course this incredible review! We'll be sure to pass along the kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again.

elljac
7/13/2016

"P/u new car"

Always a great experience at Hempstead Ford, KarenHedras ,the best knowledgeable, answered all my questions. I know when I go in for service it will be done on time and will be perfect

Karen Hedras

July 13, 2016

Thank you for the kind words and your continued patronage! We'll be sure to pass along the compliments to Karen, and we look forward to seeing you again.

chase404
7/12/2016

"Timely"

I have used this dealership for years now and am very satisfied with the staff and timeliness of getting a new car, along with a fair price.

Tony Balsamo

July 13, 2016

We're extremely grateful for your loyalty and the kind words! Thank you for writing this review, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Shades86
7/11/2016

"Exceptional Service!"

The staff at Hempstead Ford Lincoln is extremely courteous, knowledgable, and professional. Truly Exceptional, I would recommend Hempstead Ford Lincoln to all of my friends!

July 11, 2016

We're very grateful for the kind words and generous recommendation! Glad you had a great experience with us, and we look forward to seeing you again.

VanessaF
7/09/2016

"New Ford Explorer needs new transmission. "

We purchased a brand new Ford Explorer. Two weeks after having the car it needed a new transmission. Hempstead Ford had our car for 6weeks. After picking the car up 6 weeks later it still wasn't running right. I brought it back again. I was told it had to be re programmed. It happened a few days later again. They "reprogrammed" the car once again. They assured me they fixed the problem. I had the car back for a few weeks and I never felt like it was running right. I was afraid to drive my children in the car. My feelings were right. Once again I was driving and it happened again. This time I had 4 children in the car and we were on our way on vacation. All of a sudden the engine started to rev and the car just stopped running. My children were crying it was a terrifying experience. I was just lucky I was able to pull over safely without getting into a car accident. I called Hempstead Ford dealership at 12:00 noon. I spoke with a women named Michelle who was trying to help me. Unfortunately, I was told no one was there to help us. It was a Saturday at noon. Finally she put me through to a man named Peter. He was suppose to help us. He was a awful person. He got on the phone and clearly didn't want to deal with the problem. When I asked him his last name he said I don't need it because he was the only Peter that worked there. He was rude, arrogant, dismissive and lacked any kind of empathy. He said there was nothing he could do and his attitude confirmed that. At least act like you care. Make believe. Be nice. Act like a human being. My kids are terrified of the car. They say they'll never go back in it. I asked for a rental. I was told they don't have any. At this point I'm looking into the lemon law act. We just got home. We don't have a car now. Even though we pay $500.00 month of the lease. Our vacation didn't happen. We lost money on the hotel. You would think they would at least give us a rental. The customer service is a disgrace. Shame on you Hemstead Ford. My next complaint is to the better Business Bureau. Be very careful if you buy a car from them.

Bob

DanielleK
7/05/2016

"An Absoluetly Fantastic Experience"

Thank you Evan at Hempstead Lincoln for an absolutely seamless experience! We had gone to another Lincoln prior to coming to Hempstead and our experience was nothing like it was with Evan! He was welcoming, extremely informative, and so kind. I have already recommended Hempstead Lincoln and Evan to friends and family. I cannot wait to pick up my new car! Thanks, again Evan!

Evan Boucaud

July 06, 2016

Danielle, we're ecstatic that you had a great car-buying experience with Evan! Thank you for this wonderful review and the generous recommendation, and we'll be sure to pass along the compliments to Evan!

Batlink1
6/27/2016

"Jonathan Bennett will take care of you."

Bought my Ford Escape in for inspection and oil change. Service advisor Jonathan Bennett took my info and used my warranty to its fullest. Also, my daughter was scheduled for Tuesday for an inspection, I inquired if my daughter can bring her Ford Fusion in while we were there (this was a Saturday). He said if she can bring it now, no problem. One phone call later, my daughter came in and Mr. Bennett took excellent care of my daughters car even fixed the interior mirror . Mr. Bennett got this all done as quickly and as inexpensive as possible and all with a smile. I highly recommend Jonathan Bennett as Service Advisor...extraordinaire.

Jonathan Bennett

June 29, 2016

We are extremely happy to hear that both you and your daughter had a great service experience with Jonathan! He is a valuable asset to our team and an all-around great guy, so we're glad you could experience this firsthand. Thanks for taking the time to write this fantastic review, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Alans MKC
6/26/2016

"A wonderful Experience "

I was shopping for an MKC one Saturday in June and found that I was truly in love with the MKC. I was met with a wonderful and caring salesperson Evan Boucaud, who couldn't have been more professional. In the long run, I am so thrilled with the MKC but I have met a salesman who I want to deal with Forever! The personal service they provide to shoppers and return customers is astounding to me! Don't waste your time shopping other dealers. Go directly to HEMPSTEAD FORD LINCOLN.

Evan Boucaud

June 27, 2016

Alan, thank you for this sincere expression of appreciation! We're so glad that you had a great sales experience with Evan, and we look forward to seeing you again! Enjoy your MKC!

Reviews of Doug Curtis