Hempstead Ford Lincoln

301 N. Franklin St.,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Hempstead Ford Lincoln Info
About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We are a third generation, family owned dealership. We have been doing business at the same location since 1929 We maintain a large inventory of both new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Top rated in customer satisfaction and the only dealership on Long Island to win the "Chairman's Award" for Customer Service. Our central location is convenient to all major arteries, LIRR, airports and Long Island's finest shopping. Our salespersons have a combined tenure of 196 years working at Ford/LINCOLN. We are a proud to be a BBB Accredited Business On behalf of everyone at Hempstead Ford/LINCOLN, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales and service for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you.

About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

kdog
3/03/2015

"1st lease"

Leasing a car for 1st time.Checked other dealers FORD and others. Kimberly Valente was my salesperson and made my experience easy,She was very knowledgeable and informative.I will recommend Hempstead Ford and Kimberly to family and friends,

Kimberly Valente

March 04, 2015

Thank you so much for choosing us for your first leasing experience! We truly appreciate your business and feedback! We will certainly pass your praises along to Kim, who will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Sean
2/25/2015

"Cheesy Finance Guy from the commercial"

The dealership and sales department are fine but the tv commercial isn't far from the truth...Gary the financial guy IS the guy he portrays in the current commercial. Be warned.

Prefer not to mention but he was good

February 27, 2015

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to review us. We are happy that you were satisfied with our dealership and sales department! Gary does have a huge personality, and we are lucky to have him as part of our team. We are confident that, no matter your taste, we can find the right salesperson for you! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

North
2/22/2015

"Leasing"

Doluglas Curtis showed care in assisting me. Grace Dellratta is very thorough, attentive, caring, I was referred to Douglas by my son & his wife, Claude & Diane Munoz. They've been purchasing and or leasing Fords and now leased a Ford Fusion.

Grace Dellaratta

February 23, 2015

Thank you so very much for your business and review! We truly appreciate Claude and Diane for recommending us to you! We sincerely hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and will pass your praises along to Doug and Grace! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

jtaglione83
2/22/2015

"Customer Service"

Outstanding experience with tremendous customer service. The deal offered and the help in making the agreement was outstanding. The sales person made it a wonderful experience.

Kimberly Valente

February 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to provide us with such wonderful feedback! We are so pleased that your time with us was satisfying, and we sincerely hope you enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Srf1296
2/15/2015

"First Lincoln Purchase"

We shopped first at another Lincoln dealership and left disappointed. Once we stepped into Hempstead Lincoln our experience instantly changed. John and Evan went above and beyond to make sure all went well and that we had a great shopping experience.

John Smisek, Evan Boucaud

February 18, 2015

We are so incredibly glad that your time with us was enjoyable! John and Evan will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction, and we certainly hope you are enjoying your new Lincoln! We look forward to working with you again soon!

jenn Acovino
2/10/2015

"purchased many new cars"

My last purchase was a little over a month ago and my experience was a wonderful one. I always deal with Karen Hesdra, Dina Vella, and the GM Doug Curtis. They are courteous and pull no punches. They are extremely helpful and Karen never pushes me into a more expensive car. Even when she could possibly make money off of me, she still does whats best for the customer. I have, and will continue to recommend my friends and family to her. She is pleasant and extremely knowledgeable. All in all this is by far the best all around dealer I have ever dealt with and will continue to give them my business.

Karen Hesdra

February 11, 2015

Thank you for your business, feedback, and copious recommendations! Karen and the staff will be so incredibly pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We certainly hope you're enjoying your new car. and we look forward to working with you again soon!

jctrlcarmelo
2/08/2015

"Integrity & Class"

My wife leased an MKZ in December 2014 and I leased an MKC in February 2015. Working with both Karen and Evan was a complete pleasure. The vehicles were delivered as promised and there were no last minute "Wait! We forgot to add ... " garbage. My wife and I both left the dealership feeling as though we were taken care of by professionals. As for the vehicles ... fantastic!! I am a Lincoln lifer!

Evan Boucaud, Karen Hesdra

February 09, 2015

Thank you for your generous business and kind feedback! Karen and Evan will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction, and we truly hope you enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to see in you and your wife again!

Khillman
2/06/2015

"Hempstead Ford Gained A Customer For Life"

My family and I were well taken care of by the staff of Hempstead Ford. They did a great job filling my wish list for my new truck. The have definitely gained a customer for life. I look forward to getting my Mustang one day from them.

John Crescenzo

February 06, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback and business! We are so pleased that your visit was satisfying, and we truly hope you and your family enjoy your new truck! We look forward to seeing you when you come in for your Mustang!

crystalhall3003
1/28/2015

"proud owner of a 2015 ford fusion!!!"

i was very please with the help i received from grace. i was referred by kimesha richards and im so happy that i took the leap of faith.

Grace and Kimesha Richards

January 30, 2015

We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit! We will certainly pass your praises along to Grace, and we truly hope you enjoy your 2015 Ford Fusion! We'll see you soon!

luven292
1/16/2015

"John Tault"

John Taults professionalism makes buying a car fun and not a chore!!! we will be returning to buy another one in the future.. Thank y ou John

no one

January 21, 2015

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us! John will be so happy to hear of your satisfaction, and we sincerely hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! We thank you for your recommendations and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviews of Doug Curtis