Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Call
Hempstead Ford Lincoln Info
About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We are a third generation, family owned dealership. We have been doing business at the same location since 1929 We maintain a large inventory of both new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Top rated in customer satisfaction and the only dealership on Long Island to win the "Chairman's Award" for Customer Service. Our central location is convenient to all major arteries, LIRR, airports and Long Island's finest shopping. Our salespersons have a combined tenure of 196 years working at Ford/LINCOLN. We are a proud to be a BBB Accredited Business On behalf of everyone at Hempstead Ford/LINCOLN, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales and service for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you.

About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Melissa4235
12/06/2014

"Outstanding experience"

I just wanted to take this opportunity to leave a review to say that I had an excellent experience at this car dealership, after coming from another dealership and calling your dealership right after I was put on the phone with a man named Frank Romeo I was very frustrated after my experience at the other car dealership and Frank told me to come in and he would help me. Frank Romeo helped me and and with in minutes put my mind at ease and I knew he was going to do everything he could to work with me on getting the vehicle I wanted... With in minutes we found the car I wanted and he worked with me to do everything I could to get the car. He was nice honest upfront and genuine and had alot of knowledge. We made the deal that night and I picked up my explorer the next afternoon. Everything was just what he said it would be, there was no hidden fees or any catches. It was just as he said it would be. I would come back to Frank anytime in the future and refer anyone I know interested in a vehicle over to him. The whole staff was very nice accommodating and friendly there although I don't remember any of their names except Frank they were a great establishment all around.

Frank Romeo

danrh71
12/05/2014

"Excellent Salesmanship by Grace Dellaratta"

Buying a car can be difficult. The term car salesman usually has a negative tone. Well in two words my experince in buying a car has been a wonderful experience. The two words are Grace Dellaratta. Grace is the sales lady who picked up my call and was completely honest and straight foward through the whole process. She walked through all angles of buying vs. leasing. She was not high pressured and was helpful during the decision process. Once the purchase went through she did not wash her hands of the sale but contiuned to explain how the car works and anything else a new car owner would want to know. If all car sales people handled their job the same way than the the term salesman/kady would be a positive word. One last thought , I live two miles from my hometown dealer. I drove 9 miles to work with Grace. Keep up the good work.. Daniel

benhagendorf
12/04/2014

"I love my new Ford"

Greeted right away. I was dealt with as a peer and potential buyer, but not pressured. Grace is the best! Made the deal that suited all my needs. I love my new Ford Explorer Sport

Grace Dellaratta, Peter Viskoc

December 05, 2014

We are so glad that you are satisfied with your visit! We always want to make our customers feel welcomed and appreciated, and we are glad you felt this way. We will pass your kind review on to Grace, and we sincerely hope you enjoy your new Ford Explorer Sport!

jbelferder
12/03/2014

"Accommodating"

The was a great process. My sales people, Grace and Karen, are second to none. They were able to find a vehicle that fit my requirements within my requested price point. I will always be getting my cars from Hempstead Ford Lincoln and always will be requesting Grace and Karen.

Grace and Karen

December 05, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and kind review. We will certainly pass your praises along to Grace and Karen, who will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We sincerely hope you enjoy your new car, and we look forward to your next visit!

slicht46
11/29/2014

"Team Work"

Everyone works together - as one team - to make your experience as pleasant as possible. From the receptionist to the manager, we were made to feel important. The dealership team went over and above my expectations to make sure we were happy with the car we leased.

Dan Locicero

December 03, 2014

At Hempstead Ford Lincoln, our goal is to make each customer feel important and satisfied. We are so very glad that this was achieved during your visit! We hope you enjoy your new car, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

nick_1996
11/22/2014

"Stress Free"

This was a great process, wouldn't have expected it to go any better. I was treated well and received a great car with a great experience to go along with it.

December 03, 2014

We are very glad that your experience was great! We strive to keep our customers happy, and we sincerely hope you enjoy your new car! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Bernell
11/22/2014

"Purchase a used vehicle"

The overall experience was great, I really like the the Ford Escape that I purchased and hope that I can rely on HLF for service in the future. Bernell Mitchell

Joel Horowitz, Stanley Peddle

December 03, 2014

We are so pleased that your visit was pleasurable! We sincerely hope you enjoy your new Escape. We are 100% committed to customer satisfaction, and you can count on us to keep you satisfied with the service you receive.

Joann Gautiere
11/18/2014

"Happy customer"

My husband & I leased a 2013 Ford Fusion from another dealership, but took it to Hempstead Ford for Service. When the lease was up we decided to lease another Ford. We went to Hempstead Ford, because of the curious and knowledgeable service techs. We spoke Grace Dellaratta, she made leasing a new vehicle an easy & pleasant experience. We would highly recommend this dealership.

November 21, 2014

We are so thankful for your business and wonderful feedback. We will certainly pass your praises along to Grace, who will be so happy to hear of your satisfaction! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to your next visit!

AEAltman
11/17/2014

"A Complete Overview"

I started using the service department after leasing the car from another dealership. The service department personnel were thoughtful and thorough. When I needed to prepare for a new lease I contacted the sales department and they came through with a new lease at a rate that I was comfortable with. I would recommend Lincoln and Hempstead Lincoln for excellent service for both sales and service.

Dan Locicero

November 21, 2014

Thank you for your business and kind review. We are committed to customer satisfaction, and we are so glad that your visits to our service departments were satisfying. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Eric Belferder
11/02/2014

"What a breeze!!"

Best experience I have ever had at a dealership. Friendly and very personable staff. Made me feel right at home the second i walked into the dealership. Would recommend anyone to go there for their car buying needs. Grace has changed my point of view on what a car salesman(women) should be.

November 03, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and kind review! We will pass your kind words along to Grace, who will be very happy to hear of your satisfaction! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviews of Dina Vella