Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Hempstead Ford Lincoln
Call
Hempstead Ford Lincoln Info
About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We are a third generation, family owned dealership. We have been doing business at the same location since 1929 We maintain a large inventory of both new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Top rated in customer satisfaction and the only dealership on Long Island to win the "Chairman's Award" for Customer Service. Our central location is convenient to all major arteries, LIRR, airports and Long Island's finest shopping. Our salespersons have a combined tenure of 196 years working at Ford/LINCOLN. We are a proud to be a BBB Accredited Business On behalf of everyone at Hempstead Ford/LINCOLN, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales and service for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you.

About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"BEST EXPERIENCE IN A DEALER"

Vu was great, worked 2 days (days he was supposed to be off) to locate the vehicle I wanted. I knew exactly what I was looking for and this was the first vehicle I actually purchased on my own. Everyone I dealt with was friendly, helpful, and curious. While waiting on the paperwork to be done I waited in the "service area" waiting room. It was spacious and comfortable. Can't wait to bring my car for service.

Vu

"AMAZING, COULDN'T BE HAPPIER !"

Richard made me feel totally comfortable. He answered all questions and gave the best advice for leasing vs buying in my personal situation. Love my car and it was even better then the one I almost settled on. Couldn't be happier.

Richard Coppola

"You are just the best!"

I have been buying and leasing Ford cars for 36 years. This was my best experience ever.Thank you, Grace Della Ratta and Lowell Forman for being so personable. I was made to feel " at home."

Grace and Lowell

"Small Hickup But They Made it Right "

Dealer had to find car for me . Car that was located suddenly become unavailable . Vu and the dealership hustled to find me the same car when I needed it . Did not give me a hard sell a pleasure to deal with . Would buy from Vu again .

Vu Tran

"Very Pleasant Experience"

It was a pleasure doing business with this dealer, and Grace Dellaratta. I was impressed with the people and the place in general as everything looked new and clean. I love my Edge.

Grace Dellaratta

"Great Experience!"

We are so happy to have found Hempstead Ford after an exhaustive car search at many other dealers. Everyone with whom we dealt was friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. We especially liked the "no pressure" feeling that we received. Our salesperson, Tom Anderson, was so helpful in finding the exact Ford Escape that we wanted and then explaining all of the features of the car in great detail. Thank you Hempstead Ford

Thomas Anderson

"The best"

I bought my Ford Escape in 2013 and knew about this dealership because I used to bring my Saturn down the road. As soon as you walk in the place is so spacious and clean and everyone is so nice and helpful ..I have been going there for service since I bought me Escape (which I love !!!). I love in queens but I prefer to come here because the area is nice and so are all the people. Thank you Hempstes Ford Lincoln !! You guys are the best !!!!

""AWESOME EXPERIENCE"!!!"

Leasing a vehicle at Hempstead Ford Lincoln & Knowing Grace Dellaratta to assist You is the "MOST AMAZING" experience I've ever had!!! It was an "AWESOME EXPERIENCE" from beginning til the end!!! I SALUTE YOU GUYS!!!???????????? Yolanda Baluyot

Grace Dellaratta

"No hassles"

Smooth sailing all the way through beginning to the end. I got great price for my Lincoln MKZ 2014. Very friendly staff. They don't put unnecessary pressure like other sales people.

Anthony Coradetti

"Honesty"

I had a leased Ford Fusion and wanted to purchase it at the end of the lease. The original contract stated the buy out price, so I though it was a no brainer. I just had to go to a dealership and pay the taxes on the amount of the purchase stated on the lease agreement plus the motor vehicle fee. As a courtesy I went to the dealership where I originally got the lease, the sales man said I had to give him $900.00, plus taxes, plus motor vehicles fee. I argued that it wasn't stated on the agreement, he said if I wanted the vehicle I had to pay him his fee. So, I decided to go to another dealer, the same thing happened, except that the fee he wanted was $500.00, less but still not in the agreement. I thought that I was going to have to pay and was very angry and frustrated. Then I decided to give one more try. I called Hempstead Ford Lincoln, The manager Doug, said you pay what it says in your agreement. I was so excited I went there the same day. That was it, he honored the contract. I wished I had called Doug first, I learned my lesson. If you want Honesty, go to Hempstead Ford Lincoln. Thank you for your service.

Suzanne Kingsley