Hempstead Ford Lincoln

301 N. Franklin St.,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Hempstead Ford Lincoln Info
About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We are a third generation, family owned dealership. We have been doing business at the same location since 1929 We maintain a large inventory of both new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Top rated in customer satisfaction and the only dealership on Long Island to win the "Chairman's Award" for Customer Service. Our central location is convenient to all major arteries, LIRR, airports and Long Island's finest shopping. Our salespersons have a combined tenure of 196 years working at Ford/LINCOLN. We are a proud to be a BBB Accredited Business On behalf of everyone at Hempstead Ford/LINCOLN, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales and service for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you.

About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

tjl
5/27/2016

"New Car Lease"

This is my 3rd lease from Hempstead Ford, and the process was great and a lease that I could afford in my budget. All personnel treated me great , girls said hi when i arrived and the salesman Tony Balsamo was able to get me in the Ford Fusion I wanted ( White 2016 ) , Thank You for making the process easy and one more thing I was able to get my Ford Fusion in 1 day, and a shout out to the finance man for your help also.

Tony Balsamo

May 27, 2016

Wonderful! We're so glad you had a great car-buying experience with us! Thank you so much for writing this fantastic review, and enjoy your new Fusion!

Carsage
5/25/2016

"Last minute call for regular mainten"

On an unexpected day off, I decided to see if I could get an appointment for regular maintenance, si I called and was pleasantly surprised that they could fit me in at a time that fit my schedule. Upon arrival, I was quickly helped and Karen with whom I have dealt with in the past was professional, courteous and fun. I always feel comfortable when I come here.

Karen

May 26, 2016

We're so glad we could accommodate you! Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review!

Nick M
5/24/2016

"Thanks Karen Wunderlich"

My service rep Karen Wunderlich is always very helpful and professional. I am currently leasing 3 Lincolns. I have been leasing my Lincolns from Hempstead since 2011. Besides getting great deals on my leases, I would not think of going elsewhere because of their excellent service department. Karen Wunderlich always gets my vehicles serviced quickly and most importantly properly. Always gets me a Lincoln loaner when the service department needs a part, and my vehicle must stay over night. For oil changes, inspections (which are free of charge) and regular scheduled maintenance she gets my vehicles done at the most 1 hour, including car wash. Keeps me well informed while in service. Even when I showed up with a flat, no appointment 3pm on a Saturday, she got me a new tire, balanced and installed less than an hour.

May 25, 2016

Nick, first off, thank you so much for your continued patronage. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and trust. Secondly, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. Karen is a big reason why so many customers come back for service, and we're glad your experiences continue to be good ones.

Peggyk.
5/22/2016

"Great, quick and friendly service"

Everyone was Friendly& very helpful. Made appointment the week before & was in & out in an hour for my 2015 MKC Lincoln oil change, state inspection & maintenance check. Good Job!

May 23, 2016

Peggy, we're so glad to hear that your service experience went well and smooth. Thank you for writing this nice review, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Bishop44
5/20/2016

"Customer Service at it's Finest"

I had an issue with a defective door panel, a tear in the seam of the driver's side door on the armrest. A previous dealership identified it as factory defective and wouldn't cover the issue under their warranty even though it was within a year of the vehicles purchase. I waited a year or two and then got fed up and brought it into Hempstead Ford Lincoln and spoke with Service Advisor Charlie Durante. I was going to have the door fixed with a temporary approach. When they saw the location and knew that the tear was in an area that would keep having the issue they told me they had good news and bad news. The bad news, that the tear would happen again within a few days and would've cost me $250.00. The good news.....they would cover the cost of the part, a brand new interior door panel that costs around $750.00. I would only have to pay the labor. Charlie told me to thank he manager Bob (didn't get his last name but a complete gentleman), because he approved the fix. Charlie was always prompt in returning my calls, answering my questions, and detailed in providing any status updates. Top class representative at Ford! Having a mortgage, a 2 year old and all of the bills that come with these things.....I couldn't thank them enough. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who owns a Ford or is looking for a new vehicle for purchase. They really helped out when they didn't have to. I will always appreciate this gesture. Thank you Charlie and Bob!!!!! Tommy M. Farmingdale

Charlie Durante

May 23, 2016

We're so glad your service experience wound up being a good one, and that we were able to accommodate you in a way that left you feeling content. Thank you so much for your patronage, the generous recommendation, and of course this wonderful review. We'll be sure to pass along the kind words to everyone!

CarolB99
5/20/2016

"The Best"

Been going to this service center for nearly 20 years....for a good reason....you feel like family, and you are treated fairly and with respect.....the team of reps hasn't changed much over the years and for that there must be a good reason too! Love them all....Karen, Maria, Charlie, John...hope I didn't miss anyone....they always go the extra yard to make your visit easy and timely....

May 23, 2016

Wow, Carol, thank you so much for your many years of loyalty! We're so grateful for your patronage, and of course this wonderful review. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to everyone, and we look forward to seeing you again!

ckrahm
5/18/2016

"Karen Wunderlich is awesome an service Rep "

Karen Wunderlich does an excellent job running the service department. I have been a customer of Hempstead Lincoln for close to 20 years and she is the reason I continue to have my vehicles serviced with them.

May 19, 2016

Wow, 20 years! We are incredibly grateful for your loyalty and patronage, and of course this great review. We'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Karen, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Thebottle51
5/17/2016

"How to IMPROVE this service center???"

There is NO possible way for this service center to improve!!! They are ,by far, the BEST in their field. I had Karin handle me today, and I have also had different people at other times... No matter who it is, they ALL do whatever it takes to keep the customer satisfied. This dealership, and their management should be PROUD of the great job these people do! And...Karin is THE "BEST"!!!!!!!

Karin and the whole TEAM

May 18, 2016

Thank you so much for this AMAZING review! We're so glad your service experiences with us are top notch, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Lois C.
5/16/2016

"Express Service Oil Change"

I called to make an appointment for my 2014 MKX to have an oil change. They told me over the telephone, that I can show up any day during services hours for an oil change and no appointment was necessary. I was scared to go and service my car without an appointment for fear I would be stuck there all day. I showed up on a Saturday at around 9:15 a.m. and was promptly greet by Karen Wunderlich, my service advisor. She was friendly and very professional and even offered me a loaner car, unless I would prefer to wait for the car. I asked her how long she thought if would take and she said no longer than an hour. I waited, and at exactly 10:15 a.m. my car was done. I was very please that I was in and out of there without having an appointment. Thanks Lincoln for the wonderful service department and thanks Karen for keeping your word.

May 17, 2016

Lois, we're so glad to hear that you had a great service experience! Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review, and we'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Karen.

Trailgal
5/16/2016

"Terrific team in service."

I had an issue with my windshield replacement. Bob who heads service said they would take care of it. He put Karen from that department in charge of ordering parts and the follow up service. I came back with the car and had the work performed. It went like clockwork and Karen was great to deal with.

Karen in service

May 16, 2016

We're so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our service department. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviews of Doug Curtis