Hempstead Ford Lincoln

301 N. Franklin St.,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Hempstead Ford Lincoln Info
About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We are a third generation, family owned dealership. We have been doing business at the same location since 1929 We maintain a large inventory of both new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Top rated in customer satisfaction and the only dealership on Long Island to win the "Chairman's Award" for Customer Service. Our central location is convenient to all major arteries, LIRR, airports and Long Island's finest shopping. Our salespersons have a combined tenure of 196 years working at Ford/LINCOLN. We are a proud to be a BBB Accredited Business On behalf of everyone at Hempstead Ford/LINCOLN, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales and service for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you.

About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Dinav
8/01/2015

"Best salesperson ever"

I have worked with Grace for a few years now she is the best salesperson I have ever meet. She is very professional and always looks out for your best interest. I send all my employees to Grace and they are all very happy.

Grace Delaratta

vester8888
7/31/2015

"BEST SALES PERSON EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

GRACE DELLARATTA has sold me 2 of my four cars I bought from Hempstead Ford. I will only drive a FORD and I will only by from HEMPSTEAD FORD and I Would only let GRACE DELLARATTA sell me a FORD. Grace is Very Professional ,Polite, Knowledgeable, And Very good looking. If Grace couldn't sell me a Ford then I would not by one. Grace Dellaratta is the best sales person I have ever had in my 35yrs of car buying. THANK YOU Grace!!!!!!!!!!!

Grace Dellaratta

Tmayer

"The BESTTTTTT"

Finally I met a salesperson who was honest,professional and extremely knowledgeable. And on top of it gave me the best price.....wish all dealerships had salespeople like john Berto. I love my 2015 ford explore thank you john berto.:))))

John berto

July 29, 2015

John Berto is extremely professional and a great member of our staff! We are so glad you had a positive experience with John and the rest of us here at Hempstead! We look forward to serving you again!

tellie
7/28/2015

"Professional and courteous when there was a problem"

John, Stan and Joel were professional, patient and courteous in handling the problem with a 2009 Ford focus purchased from this dealership in 2/15. We had this car for approximately 4 months and it had a mechical problem which the technicians were unable to fix. John, Stan and Joel, helped in giving us credit for this 2009 car towards the purchase of a 2013 focus. Previously, we had brought 2 other cars from this dealership. When faced with customers unhappy with a recently purchased car, professional conduct and patience are put to the test. This dealership passed this test with flying colors Thelma

Stan, John and Joel

July 29, 2015

We have a very professional staff here at Hempstead and we strive for 100% customer satisfaction! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience and that we were so courteous! Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit!

Jaycee0103

"A great experience"

My husband and I went to Ford Hempstead to look at cars, upon arrival we were met by Kimberly Valente. Kim was knowledgeable and professional, and made our time purchasing a new car very pleasurable. Within the very next day, I drove off with my brand new Ford Explorer. Kim made it happen!! Thank you.

Kimberly Valente

July 29, 2015

We are so happy to hear you and your husband had a great experience at Hempstead Ford Lincoln with Kimberly! She is a great part of our team and we are so lucky to have her! We hope you are enjoying your new Ford Explorer!

Rts243
7/27/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

Excellent customer service my sales specialist Karen Hesdra was exceptional, she made purchasing a 2015 MKC Lincoln stress free. She is professional, honest, and knowledgeable. The best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle and the best price. I highly recommend Hempstead Lincoln and especially my sales specialist Karen Hesdra.

Karen Hesdra

July 29, 2015

We are so glad this was the best experience you've ever had purchasing a vehicle. We hope you are enjoying your new MKC Lincoln and we will be sure to pass along your praises to Karen!

RunStopper26
7/26/2015

"Awesome"

I was coming out of a Ford lease & looking to purchase a Ford. My saleswoman, Grace Dellaratta, was awesome!! We went over my situation & gave me my options. I told her what I wanted & she MADE IT HAPPEN!! Could not be happier with my purchase & my experience. I got my 1st Ford (2013 Escape) from another Ford dealership in Nassau County but I am so happy I came to Hempstead for my 2015 Focus Hatchback!! Love my new car!! TY Grace!! And their service department is FANTASTIC!! That's what led me to choose them over the other Ford dealer!!

Grace Dellaratta & Kim

July 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so glad Grace made this process a pleasant one and that you are enjoying your new 2015 Focus Hatchback!

ted
7/21/2015

"All in all, a pleasant experience"

This was the second time I purchased a vehicle from this dealership and was expertly taken care of again by Grace. She is knowledgeable about her products and she takes the time to share that knowledge with the customer. Speaking with Grace about the purchase of a vehicle is like speaking to someone that you are having lunch with...not pushy at all and she definitely goes the extra mile for her customers! Their service department is also top-notch! Because of this dealership's attitude, I am willing to drive a little further to do business with them because I get the feeling that they actually care about their customers.

Frank, John

July 22, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Here at Hempstead Ford we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with a professional salesperson and found a great vehicle. We thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Edge 2015
7/21/2015

"2015 Ford Edge Red James Speedling and wife"

I want to thank Frank Romeo for finding the right Ford Edge for me. I would recommend him for finding the right car for you...Frank was an awesome salesman who really cared about us and took his time with us. He knew when i explained about the car I wanted he had 3 in the lot I ended up buying one. Love my new 2015 Ford Edge. Thanks again Frank Romeo..

Frank Romeo

July 22, 2015

We are happy to hear you had a great experience at Hempstead Ford Lincoln. We will certainly pass your praises on to Frank; we are so lucky to have him on our team. We hope you and your family enjoy your new Edge. We thank you for your business and look forward to serving you again soon.

Three C's
7/18/2015

"Fast- Family- Friendly"

Sales person was very helpful. She understand everything I was looking for in a car. She made me feel like I was talking with a old friend not a sales person. Great service with leased a 2016 Fusion.

Kimberly Valente

July 22, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a pleasurable experience at Hempstead Ford Lincoln. We hope you enjoy your new Fusion. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviews of Doug Curtis