Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Hempstead Ford Lincoln
Call
Hempstead Ford Lincoln Info
About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We are a third generation, family owned dealership. We have been doing business at the same location since 1929 We maintain a large inventory of both new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Top rated in customer satisfaction and the only dealership on Long Island to win the "Chairman's Award" for Customer Service. Our central location is convenient to all major arteries, LIRR, airports and Long Island's finest shopping. Our salespersons have a combined tenure of 196 years working at Ford/LINCOLN. We are a proud to be a BBB Accredited Business On behalf of everyone at Hempstead Ford/LINCOLN, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales and service for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you.

About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"First Time Leasee!"

The dealer who I worked with was Kim Valente. Ms. Valente was very professional and patient during my selection and decision making of my car. She was not pushy and gave me time to consider my options unlike other dealers who don't give a customer their space. The dealership is close to my home and the customer lounge was set up so nice for the clients. I highly recommend anyone who is interested in purchasing a Ford to ask for Kim Valente. You don't leave the place feeling like you either got ripped off or something missing in your purchase. I hope Kim is still there when I return my car for a new lease in 3 years.

Kim Valente

"If It Wasn't for Karen...."

I was at my wit's end. Karen came to my rescue. She was able to get the car I wanted when I wanted it. Karen is not your typical car dealer. She's honest right from the start.

Karen Hesdra

"Best Dealership in NYC-Long Island Area"

Grace Dellaratta is polite, professional & knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend Her and the rest of the Dealership. You will feel welcomed the minute you walk in. Great variety of models to chose from.

Grace Dellaratta

"Excellent"

Great customer service. The salesman Stanley helped soo much. Recommend this dealer!! Buying experience was overall excellent. Happy with my purchase and will be going back to purchase more vehicles.

Stanley R Peddle

"dealer review from kevin fortin"

I had a excellent experience with the saleswomen kim. She was very professional and very nice. I came in to look for a new car to leases she gave me many different options to choose from and i decided to go with the ford f150 which she had shown me. She gave me a great deal on my trade in and found me a awesome truck with everything I wanted in the truck. She even came in on a day off to sign the final paper work and go over the new truck. I am so happy with the new truck and would recommend this dealer ship to others and to talk to kim in sales for a great experience.

kim valente

"Dealership Salesman"

Dealing with this dealership, I have to say that this was the BEST EXPERIENCE I ever had. My salesman John Talt went above and beyond his job. He was the most friendly, polite, courteous person I ever met. He did not put any pressure on me regarding a car. Took the time out to explain all options that I had. Never felt rushed or pressured. Ordered the car, and picked it up a few days later. He did all the work, and I had no stress. He would not let me leave the lot until I understood the workings of the whole car, which made me feel safe when I left. He is such a great guy, enjoyed working with him. Will definitely work with him in the future, and will refer people to him.

John Talt

"Great experience! Made the lease easy and enjoyable."

Kim and Karen both were exceptional in their customer service. Friendly, knowledgable and great follow up skills. They both made us feel at home and tried their utmost to answer all questions and give us straight answers to all questions.

"Hempstead Ford Lincoln review"

From the moment we walked in the door we were provided with excellent service. I had found Hempstead Ford on line and new what kind of car I wanted. It was literally the first car we saw. Eric Martinez was fantastic. His friendly demeanor and knowledge about Ford vehicles was impressive. We bought the car right away. We asked for pick-up service so we could pick up the car. Eric Martinez came to pick us up himself. I got the clear impression that we were now part of the Ford family.

Eric Martinez

"New Ford Explorer Sport"

Great experience at this dealership. I would like to point out Grace Della Ratta my salesperson. She gave me honest answers and worked with me on the purchase of my new For Explorer Sport, without even stepping into the show room. She was refreshing to deal with and made for an overall pleasant experience. Great overall experience, and Anyone looking for an amazing sub should really look at the Explorer and upgrade to the Sport version, as you will not be sorry !!!

Grace Della Ratta

"BEST EXPERIENCE IN A DEALER"

Vu was great, worked 2 days (days he was supposed to be off) to locate the vehicle I wanted. I knew exactly what I was looking for and this was the first vehicle I actually purchased on my own. Everyone I dealt with was friendly, helpful, and curious. While waiting on the paperwork to be done I waited in the "service area" waiting room. It was spacious and comfortable. Can't wait to bring my car for service.

Vu