Hempstead Ford Lincoln

301 N. Franklin St.,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Hempstead Ford Lincoln Info
About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We are a third generation, family owned dealership. We have been doing business at the same location since 1929 We maintain a large inventory of both new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Top rated in customer satisfaction and the only dealership on Long Island to win the "Chairman's Award" for Customer Service. Our central location is convenient to all major arteries, LIRR, airports and Long Island's finest shopping. Our salespersons have a combined tenure of 196 years working at Ford/LINCOLN. We are a proud to be a BBB Accredited Business On behalf of everyone at Hempstead Ford/LINCOLN, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales and service for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you.

About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

DL
4/24/2015

"lease 2015 Fusion"

very friendly no pressure dealership. I met with Kim I told her what I was looking for, she gave me the price then reworked it a few times and that was it. Then they gave me a pretty decent price on my trade in. it was done, had the car 2 days later.

Kim

Oreo99
4/22/2015

"My 1st leasing experience"

Evans Boucard made my experience a true delight. He was professional, friendly, knowledgeable and patient. I was really surprised at how quickly he had me sitting in my 2015 fully loaded Lincoln MKX. HE made me want to be a part of the Lincoln family. I'm so pleased that I haven't stopped spreading the news.

April 22, 2015

Thank you so very much for your generous business and kind review! We are so pleased that your first leasing experience was enjoyable, and we will certainly pass your kind words along to Evans! He will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We hope you're enjoying your Lincoln MKX, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

LeeHeather1105
4/21/2015

"Howard Family 2015 explorer experience"

Starting with the warm receptionist greeting in the showcase room. Kimberly Valente present us with a warm customer experience within the first moment of our meeting. she displayed a great knowledge about the features of the Explorer that suits our family needs. She was able to give my parents a great sales deal. We are very happy with all aspects of this transaction.

April 22, 2015

We are so happy that your family enjoyed your time with us! We will certainly pass your kind words along to Kim, who will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We truly hope you're all enjoying your Explorer, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you for your business and for your review!

C-Max Energi
4/21/2015

"Wonderful"

Hempstead Ford is a top notch facility & the people who work there are really great. Even though the car leasing process can be stressful, it was better to have gone through it at Ford than anywhere else. Vu Tran was very patient with me & was very understanding of all my concerns, taking the time to address them specifically, & in detail. He is full of knowledge, & is truly the most friendly & pleasant person to deal with. I had a very positive experience & look forward to coming back to Hempstead Ford in the future.

Vu Tran

April 22, 2015

Thank you so much for your generous business and kind review! We're so glad that your experience with us was enjoyable! We will certainly pass your praises along! We hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle, and we truly look forward to seeing you again in the future!

2015 mustang
4/19/2015

"Great buying experience"

Kim valente sold us a 2015 ford mustang. She was extremely knowledgeable and made our buying experience pleasurable. We got their best and lowest price without the normal back and forth which took the anxiety out of the process. We are very happy with all aspects of this transaction.

April 20, 2015

Thank you so much for your generous business and kind feedback! We will definitely pass your praises along to Kim, who will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We hope you're enjoying your 2015 Mustang! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

fordedge2014
4/10/2015

"review"

great dealership mainly in part of grace's diligence. I would highly recommend them to any one looking for a fair deal when looking to buy or lease a car.

grace dellaratta

April 13, 2015

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Grace will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We would greatly appreciate your recommendations of us to others, and we sincerely hope to see you again very soon!

barney
4/09/2015

"Buying a Mustang GT"

From the moment I walked in I knew that Hempstead Ford Lincoln was my last stop. I feel honored to have purchased a car from Hempstead Ford Lincoln . This is a business of true first class and service. Grace Dellaratta and John Smisek were very courteous. They helped me find the perfect Mustang GT for me. I was very comfortable with the level of honesty in the Negotiation with Grace and John. Both of them were very thorough while explaining my purchase. The usual stress involved in buying a car did not exist with these people. The Public phrase "Where shopping is a pleasure" can apply here ten times over. The overall experience was seamless, easy, and enjoyable. Thank you, Ira Perry

Grace Dellaratta, John Smisek

April 13, 2015

Thank you so incredibly much for your generous business and wonderful feedback, Ira! We will certainly pass your praises along to Grace and John, who will both be so incredibly pleased that you enjoyed your visit! We truly hope that you're enjoying your Mustang GT, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

bbbalmes
4/05/2015

"Amazing Dealership"

Hempstead Ford Lincoln is an amazing dealership. My mom and I dealt primarily with John Berto of the New Vehicle Sales Department, and Tony Cioffi, the Business Manager, both of whom were nothing short of exceptional. Their attention to detail and customer service is unparalleled. John took the time and effort to understand what I was looking for in a new vehicle within my budget. There were no high-pressured sales tactics whatsoever. Prior to visiting Hempstead Ford Lincoln, I had spent the better part of a month shopping for a new vehicle, and researching dealerships within the tri-state area. The stereotypical caricature of an untrustworthy used car salesman is categorically lacking here. Above and beyond the great deal John was able to offer, he and the staff at Hempstead Ford Lincoln were welcoming, customer-service oriented, and friendly. In sum, John Berto, Tony Cioffi, and the entire staff at Hempstead Ford Lincoln, made leasing a great vehicle enjoyable and fun. I will undoubtedly be returning to Hempstead Ford Lincoln for my next vehicle and recommending them wholeheartedly to all my family and friends as well. Thank you John, Tony, and the entire staff of HFL for all your help.

John Berto, Tony Cioffi

April 06, 2015

Thank you so incredibly much to you and your mother for your generous business and wonderful review! We are dedicated to customer service, and we are so happy your visit was enjoyable! We will definitely pass your immense praises along to Tony, John and the rest of the staff, who will all be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We truly appreciate all recommendations of us to others, and we look forward to working with you in the future! Enjoy your new car!

revdebsr
4/04/2015

"Darren B. - An Incredibly Phenomenal Experience"

I leased my first car ever, a 2015 Lincoln MKS. This was the best car acquisition experience I have ever had. My Sales Rep, Karen Hesdra was absolutely amazing throughout this process. She is extremely professional, knowledgeable, courteous, patient, honest and refreshingly customer-first. I am so looking forward to my next deal with her. The staff was wonderful as well. The deal was closed so fast and processed so efficiently. I highly recommend this dealership and especially Karen Hesdra

Karen Hesdra

April 06, 2015

Thank you so very much for your generous business and kind review! We will certainly pass your immense praise along to Karen, who will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We truly hope you are enjoying your 2015 Lincoln MKS, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Annette&Dan
3/28/2015

"Leased a 2014 Edge"

Terrific experience. We looked at several Lincoln and Ford models not fully committed to a sedan or SUV. Karen Hesdra on the Lincoln side and Grace Dellaratta on the Ford side partnered to make sure we saw every model we wanted and got us out on a test drive in each one of them. They were patient and thorough explaining the trim packages and advantages of available options, engines,etc. They priced out several of the cars without hesitation or pressure for us to make a quick decision. No hidden charges, totally above board. We decided on a 2014 Edge after all. Karen and Grace priced two vehicles with the available incentives from Ford and showed us why they thought one of the two cars, with certain options, was a better fit for us. We are not inexperienced car shoppers by any means but with all of the various package trims, options, etc, it is easy to lose track of items you want and get sidetracked by some of the glitter on a particular model. They kept us on track. We wrapped up the deal and took delivery within 4 days. Overall, a thoroughly painless and pressure free transaction. No "I have to check with the manager" or other games which we very much appreciated and separated them from the more common painful car purchasing experience.

Karen Hesdra, Grace Dellaratta

March 30, 2015

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review and for your generous business! We will pass your praises along to Karen and Grace, who will both be overjoyed to hear of your satisfaction! We truly hope you're enjoying your 2014 Edge, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviews of Doug Curtis