Hempstead Ford Lincoln

301 N. Franklin St.,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Hempstead Ford Lincoln Info
About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We are a third generation, family owned dealership. We have been doing business at the same location since 1929 We maintain a large inventory of both new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Top rated in customer satisfaction and the only dealership on Long Island to win the "Chairman's Award" for Customer Service. Our central location is convenient to all major arteries, LIRR, airports and Long Island's finest shopping. Our salespersons have a combined tenure of 196 years working at Ford/LINCOLN. We are a proud to be a BBB Accredited Business On behalf of everyone at Hempstead Ford/LINCOLN, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales and service for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you.

About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Batlink1
6/27/2016

"Jonathan Bennett will take care of you."

Bought my Ford Escape in for inspection and oil change. Service advisor Jonathan Bennett took my info and used my warranty to its fullest. Also, my daughter was scheduled for Tuesday for an inspection, I inquired if my daughter can bring her Ford Fusion in while we were there (this was a Saturday). He said if she can bring it now, no problem. One phone call later, my daughter came in and Mr. Bennett took excellent care of my daughters car even fixed the interior mirror . Mr. Bennett got this all done as quickly and as inexpensive as possible and all with a smile. I highly recommend Jonathan Bennett as Service Advisor...extraordinaire.

Jonathan Bennett

June 29, 2016

We are extremely happy to hear that both you and your daughter had a great service experience with Jonathan! He is a valuable asset to our team and an all-around great guy, so we're glad you could experience this firsthand. Thanks for taking the time to write this fantastic review, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Alans MKC
6/26/2016

"A wonderful Experience "

I was shopping for an MKC one Saturday in June and found that I was truly in love with the MKC. I was met with a wonderful and caring salesperson Evan Boucaud, who couldn't have been more professional. In the long run, I am so thrilled with the MKC but I have met a salesman who I want to deal with Forever! The personal service they provide to shoppers and return customers is astounding to me! Don't waste your time shopping other dealers. Go directly to HEMPSTEAD FORD LINCOLN.

Evan Boucaud

June 27, 2016

Alan, thank you for this sincere expression of appreciation! We're so glad that you had a great sales experience with Evan, and we look forward to seeing you again! Enjoy your MKC!

Ali
6/17/2016

"New car experience"

Lowell Forman and John Smisek were outstanding to work with! I'm so happy with the service I received and my new car. I couldn't have asked for a better sales team to guide me through the process of picking out a new car

Lowell Forman

June 20, 2016

Ali, we're so glad you had a great car-buying experience with Lowell & John! Thank you for the kind words, and enjoy your new ride.

lisa2
6/11/2016

"Excellence at the Customer Service Area"

Their entire service staff is friendly, personable, knowledgable and they always go out of their way to provide a superior level of customer service. Every experience has been a pleasure!

Karen Wunderlich

June 13, 2016

Lisa, thank you for your loyalty and of course this wonderful review! Your kind words are much appreciated.

Joelmag
6/09/2016

"Great expience for the fourth time"

This was the fourth car we have leased/purchased with Karen Hesdra of Hempstead Ford Lincoln in the past 6 years, three Fords and the latest a Lincoln. To say the experience was outstanding would be an understatement. She helped us get the absolute best deal on a vehicle best suited for us and equipped the way we wanted., truly a great experience all the way from ordering to pickup thru service. Don't think we would ever buy a car from any other dealers is the best way to describe Karen and Hempstead Ford Lincoln.

Karen Hesdra

June 09, 2016

Joel, we greatly appreciate your continued patronage, and of course this wonderful review. We're very happy you had a great car-buying experience with Karen, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Jack D
6/05/2016

"Hempstead Ford-Lincoln A+++! "

From initial test drive to delivery, Amber, Evan & Susana were courteous, knowledgeable and professional at every turn. IMO Hempstead Ford-Lincoln is a Outstanding Dealership.

Amber, Evan Boucaud, Susana

June 06, 2016

Jack, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review! Enjoy the new ride, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Jimmymkz
6/03/2016

"Karen Hesdra and Grace Dellaratta are great"

Fast friendly professional comprehensive informative. This is the fourth car in a row I have leased from Karen Hesdra and her team. I'm already looking forward to my fifth.

Karen he's dead, grace dellaratta

June 06, 2016

Jimmy, we're very pleased to hear that you had a great car-buying experience with Karen! Thank you for your continued patronage, and of course these kind words. Enjoy the new ride!

Neal B
6/02/2016

"fantastic buying experience"

My salesmen John Talt was great to work with and Tony Cioffi was a pleasure to deal with. Beautiful looking dealership with a completely professional and friendly staff.I highly recommend this dealership.

John Talt

June 03, 2016

Neal, thank you so much for the kind words and the generous recommendation. We're glad you had a great car-buying experience with John and Tony, and we hope you enjoy your new ride!

Big Al
6/02/2016

"Outstanding Dealership"

I have purchased cars from a variety of brands for the past 45 years and our best experience ahs always been with Ford cars and Hempstead Ford.

Karen Wunderlich

June 03, 2016

Hey Al! Thank you for this nice review! We're glad you had a great service experience!

Paul_Shari
6/01/2016

"Great Experience... They were a pleasure to work with"

From the minute we walked in the door we were greeted with friendly professional personnel. The showroom is beautiful. We dealt with John and Kim; John took his time to walk us through the whole process and answered all of our questions. He was patient and knowledgeable and made us feel very comfortable. Kim was great as well; she was very professional, warm and very knowledgeable. At the delivery she went above and beyond and treated us like family. We would recommend this dealership to everyone.

John Smisek, Kim V.

June 02, 2016

We're very pleased to hear that you had a great car-buying experience with John & Kim! Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviews of Doug Curtis