Hempstead Ford Lincoln

301 N. Franklin St.,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Hempstead Ford Lincoln Info
About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We are a third generation, family owned dealership. We have been doing business at the same location since 1929 We maintain a large inventory of both new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Top rated in customer satisfaction and the only dealership on Long Island to win the "Chairman's Award" for Customer Service. Our central location is convenient to all major arteries, LIRR, airports and Long Island's finest shopping. Our salespersons have a combined tenure of 196 years working at Ford/LINCOLN. We are a proud to be a BBB Accredited Business On behalf of everyone at Hempstead Ford/LINCOLN, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales and service for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you.

About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

148broadway
5/25/2015

"Excellent service from Grace Dellaratta"

This is my second new car purchase from Hempstead Ford Lincoln. ..always had timely, courteous. .services. ..no complaints. .and of course "Graceful" Grace Dellaratta sold me twice. ..wouldn't hesitate to recommend her..p.s..did I mention she knows her trade..

toocute8378
5/21/2015

"Courteous and understanding"

Grace Dellarata tried everything to keep costs low since I recently had an accident and was low on funds due to my car being totaled. I was a wreck and in pain still, but needed a car. I wanted the Escape I saw on the floor (they had just pulled it in the showroom as I first walked in) I walked out with my Escape! Thank you for all of your help and looking for incentives for me!

Grace Dellarata

krissy1971
5/20/2015

"Great Expierence"

Vu was very knowledgeable about all the models Ford has to offer. He asked us what features we were looking for and matched us with the perfect model. I would recommend Hempstead Ford and Vu Tran to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Vu Tran

kendur
5/18/2015

"Excellent Dealer"

This is the third car we have purchased from this dealer and all 3 have experiences have been fantastic. Our salesman, John Berto, did a fabulous job of finding the Explorer we wanted and getting it to the dealership. He gave us a very fair price and delivered it when he said he would. The service department did a great job of getting the car ready for us. When we picked up the car, it was spotless and ready when they said it would be. I highly recommend this dealer, our salesman John Berto, and this service/new car department. I would definitely buy another car from this dealer.

John Berto, Charlie Durante

denni89627
5/17/2015

"Great experience"

I recently bought a new Fusion and the dealership was great. Grace did a nice job showing me the Fusion and all the gadgets it has. They gave me all the incentives Ford offered and found the exact car i was looking for because they didn't have it in stock in the color I liked. Only took a few days to get and I was all set. No underhanded add on fees like I've experienced in other dealerships. Ask for Grace and get your new car here.

Grace

ed5669
5/15/2015

"Excellent buying experience"

My wife and I worked with Kim. My wife told her e few features she needed and Kim made sure she had them. We received an excellent deal on the car. It was quick and easy. This is our second car from this dealership and look forward to the next.

Kim Valente

Happy Buyer
5/03/2015

"best car leasing experience we have ever had- "

We leased a 2015 Lincoln MKZ AWD 2.0 from Evan Boucaud. Evan is professional & organized. He knows his products and most of all- he is someone you enjoy buying from. Thank you.

Evan Boucad

pkp207
5/03/2015

"2015 Fusion Finance"

Worked with Vu Tran on getting a new Fusion plug in. From the start, he was best I've worked with, and it's not close. I went to at least 3 other dealerships; he was the most knowledgeable, answered all my questions, and was never pushy. He was great to talk to, and ask about anything related to the car. Even gave me his number for additional questions outside of work. He told me everything up front; no lies, no fluff, just the facts. Broke down everything for me (I'm very detailed) and took care of everything on his end in a timely, professional matter. The dealership is very well maintained with a great service center that is large and up to date. The premise is gigantic. They are also the top rated in customer service in the area, and with guys like Vu there, it's easy to see why.

Vu Tran

DL
4/24/2015

"lease 2015 Fusion"

very friendly no pressure dealership. I met with Kim I told her what I was looking for, she gave me the price then reworked it a few times and that was it. Then they gave me a pretty decent price on my trade in. it was done, had the car 2 days later.

Kim

Oreo99
4/22/2015

"My 1st leasing experience"

Evans Boucard made my experience a true delight. He was professional, friendly, knowledgeable and patient. I was really surprised at how quickly he had me sitting in my 2015 fully loaded Lincoln MKX. HE made me want to be a part of the Lincoln family. I'm so pleased that I haven't stopped spreading the news.

Hempstead Ford Lincoln responded to this review

April 22, 2015

Thank you so very much for your generous business and kind review! We are so pleased that your first leasing experience was enjoyable, and we will certainly pass your kind words along to Evans! He will be so pleased to hear of your satisfaction! We hope you're enjoying your Lincoln MKX, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviews of Doug Curtis