Hempstead Ford Lincoln

301 N. Franklin St.,
Hempstead, New York 11550
Hempstead Ford Lincoln Info
About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

We are a third generation, family owned dealership. We have been doing business at the same location since 1929 We maintain a large inventory of both new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Top rated in customer satisfaction and the only dealership on Long Island to win the "Chairman's Award" for Customer Service. Our central location is convenient to all major arteries, LIRR, airports and Long Island's finest shopping. Our salespersons have a combined tenure of 196 years working at Ford/LINCOLN. We are a proud to be a BBB Accredited Business On behalf of everyone at Hempstead Ford/LINCOLN, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. We offer superior sales and service for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you.

About Hempstead Ford Lincoln

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Lauracal60
9/19/2016

"Karen in service"

Not only is Karen a pleasure to deal with, she is VERY knowledgeable, quick and efficient. I actually look forward to getting my truck serviced....LOL

Karen

September 22, 2016

We are happy to hear that you are very satisfied with the service center at out dealership. It's great to know that you will be bringing your truck back if need be and are excited at that! Thanks for such a kind review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

rjicce
9/16/2016

"ALWAYS A GOOD EXPERIENCE"

My wife and I have Lincoln MKZ's mine a 2014 and hers a 2016. We always have had a very good experience with the service department. Karen Wunderlich is always very nice and helpful.

Karen Wunderlich

September 22, 2016

Thank you for sharing that your wife and yourself always have a good experience at our service department. Thanks also for the 5-Star rating!! All of us here at Hempstead greatly appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you both soon.

nsmyth70
9/16/2016

"Easy & Pleasant experience"

I was referred to this dealership by a close friend. It was a positive experience from the moment I walked into the showroom. JC is knowledgeable and thorough and leaves no questions unanswered.

J.C. Crescenzo

September 22, 2016

We also believe that "word of mouth" is a valuable tool when it comes to advertising. We are happy you to your friend's advice and were impressed with our dealership. We hope to see you again soon and thank you for such a kind review.

tkmgake
9/15/2016

"My wife and I are very happy with our experience."

My wife and I are very pleased with the professional service at Hempstead Ford Lincoln. The sales person Tony Balsamo was factual, honest and patient when we obtained our new lease vehicle. The business (finance) Person was very nice. Most importantly we did not feel pressured and they took the time to help and explain to us our available purchase and lease options. I would recomend the Dealership without hesitation to anyone needing a vehicle.

Anthony Balsamo

September 22, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at our dealership and with our sales staff. We strive to make our customers feel relaxed and stress-free when they visit Hempstead. We also believe in treating everyone with the utmost respect and honesty. Also, we would like to thank you for recommending us to your family and friends. We look forward to seeing you both soon!!

Michael Feliciano
9/14/2016

"Award Winning Service from Grace Dellaratta"

Upon walking into the dealership I was a little thrown off by some of the sales people until I met Grace Dellaratta. With this being my first lease I wanted someone to keep it real when it comes to my specific needs in a vehicle. Grace made the experience an AMAZING smooth process, and a whole lot easier than someone trying to hustle me. I know for a fact that her honesty and ability to engage me in what I am leasing is the reason I am in love with my new 2017 Escape! Grace gets things done thoroughly and is the BEST SALES PERSON ON THE LOT! She has knowledge of every vehicle on the lot, and will get you in and out as soon as possible. Ask for Grace you wont regret it!

September 22, 2016

Wow, thank you for saying such kind words about our sales representative, Grace D. We will be sure to pass along to her just how jubilant you were with her work ethic and personal values. When a customer has respect for the salesperson, the whole experience seems to go so much better! We are so glad yours did!! We look forward to seeing you soon.

itmustbeblueforme2buy
9/11/2016

"Grace Dellaratta is AMAZING"

Grace is outstanding. She made everything so simple, and super fun. I never felt any stress and will recommend her to anyone looking to buy. She knows all the cars, she knows how they work. She is by far the best!

September 12, 2016

Thank you for writing such a nice compliment about one of our sales team, Grace D. We are happy to know you had an enjoyable, stress-free experience at our dealership. We believe the car buying experience should be fun, not stressful or confusing. Thank you for sharing your story, and we look forward to seeing you back in the near future. Congratulations on your new car.

Mastermace84
9/10/2016

"Great Service"

Bought my last 2 cars here at Hempstead. Went back to my man J.C. cause he helped me out without hassling, and attempting to hustle me.

J.C.

September 12, 2016

Thank you for your terrific customer loyalty to our dealership. We are so happy to hear you had another great experience buying your car with us, and we will make sure to let J.C. know that you complimented him for his excellent service. Congratulations on your new car and we look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Carlos
9/09/2016

"Great Experience ....will be coming back!"

This being our first experience leasing and not financing our Sales Representative Grace Dellaratta made it an AMAZING experience. She was extremely easy going, attentive, knowledgeable, respectful, and patient with our questions. She NEVER made us feel rushed or pressured and even took the time to stay after the dealership closed to go over the gadgets in the our newly leased SUV. Grace was great from when we walked in until we walked out, she made us feel comfortable and we will definitely be purchasing from her again.

September 09, 2016

Thank you for sharing how great your first leasing experience was at our dealership. We are so happy to hear you left feeling confident and satisfied with your new lease. We will be sure to let Grace D. know you expressed how happy you were with her services and how she took her time walking you through the steps. Congratulations also on your new car and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Meghan
9/08/2016

"Wonderful Customer Service"

I have had my 2011 Ford Fusion serviced at this location since I moved to the area 4 years ago. As a single woman, going to get your car serviced can be a less than pleasurable experience. Many times you are spoken down to or taken advantage of, assuming you don't know what you are talking about. I have had the opposite experience with Hempstead Ford Lincoln. Charlie Durante in the Service Center is exceptional. He is responsive to inquiries, explains everything I need to know about what is happening with the car, doesn't price gauge me, and treats me with respect. Every single person I have dealt with at this service center is professional. It is something you really don't find nowadays. They are exceptionally busy, but always find a way to produce quality work. I highly recommend this operation.

Charlie Durante

September 09, 2016

Thank you for such a nice compliment about our service department. We are happy to hear that Charlie and all the service department staff have been so accommodating and have given you exceptional service. Thank you also for your customer loyalty over the years. We take pride in our dealership and service department and we are so glad to hear how satisfied you are with everything.

HardWorker10
9/06/2016

"Fantastic Customer Service!"

Truly had a great experience buying a new Ford from Sales Representative Grace Dellaratta. She was engaging, well-informed, and HONEST. She represents the very best of the car industry and truly values her customers. Would definitely purchase from her again!

September 07, 2016

Thank you for sharing such nice compliments about our Sales Representative, Grace D. We believe that the customer needs to have such a connection with their salesmen, as you did with Grace, in order to truly believe you are dealing with an honest, professional business, like our dealership. Again, thank you for such a great review and we are so happy to hear about your experience. We hope you enjoy your new Ford and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviews of Doug Curtis