Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

127 Kentington Drive,
Durham, North Carolina 27713
Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint Info
About Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

This dealership is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group, the 6th largest automotive group in the United States. This gives us many advantages over our competition. I know that when you buy a New or Pre-owned vehicle from Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint you know you are getting a vehicle from a reputable organization. Like most successful companies, our business, products and services are only as good as our employees. Our employees have one common goal - to treat every customer as an honored guest in our home, every day, every time, without fail, no exceptions.

About Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

2016cruze
4/23/2016

"Spur of the moment Cruze, great experience!"

During a recent move from PA to NC my alternator died and I found the nearest GM dealership. I had some time to kill while they worked on my 2002 Trail Blazer so I decided to do some spontaneous car shopping. Everyone there was helpful and genuine from the service guys to the sales and financial persons. Sean, Eric, and Kevin were all great to work with.

Kevin Scoggins and Sean Jeffcoat

Bettye
4/01/2016

"A+ for service"

David was was professional but very personable, courteous and instrumental in helping us find exactly what we needed. Quality establishment and team! Very happy with my experience.

Charchar7181
3/21/2016

"Great!"

It was the Best car buying experience we have ever had! They have the best staff to work with. We would recommend this dealership to everyone.

Kevin Scoggins

largarbar
3/04/2016

"Great Customer Service shopping online for used car"

When I was shopping for a used SUV, I was very happy with Brian Wilson at Hendrick Southpoint. He took the time to answer all my questions, took additional pictures of the car (in the snow), and was prompt and polite at every turn. He was the only sales person to provide me a clear, itemized out the door quote on the vehicle I inquired about. He took the time to email me and touch base, answer concerns about travel, and genuinely wanted me to find the car I was looking for, all with a polite, no pressure attitude. Even when the car I inquired about wasn’t the car I decided to purchase, he offered to work with his buyers to find one that suited my needs. Though I didn’t not end up buying through Hendrick (I found a car more local, by happenstance, as is the nature of used car shopping), Brian has earned my praise, my recommendation, and will be someone I turn to the next time I am in the market for a vehicle. For someone from a customer service background, I appreciate the time and effort Brian took to ensure my car shopping was an educating and pleasant experience. I would recommend him if you are car shopping, even if you are not local!

Brian Wilson

crummygummy
2/29/2016

"Excellent service"

I always have a good experience in parts. They are very helpful, and even had someone install my wiper blades so I didn't have to. Great service!

Randal Sharp

cadillacman,777
2/24/2016

"It Was Excellant"

Everything was Great. Mr. Damien Haywood Was An Awesome Client Advisor. He Treated My Wife and I Like We Was Special And He Was A Gentleman He Can Sell Us A Car Any Day.

Damien Haywood

dogzenjammer
2/20/2016

"Best Sales and Customer Service"

Want sales help focused on your actual needs and preferences? Ask for Frank DeLorenzo. I did research and had questions about features and performance. Frank is a great listener and addressed exactly what I wanted. He acted as an advisor, not like that slick salesman intent on closing a deal that we all dread. Credibility is everything. I felt I could rely on Frank and was confident in the decision I made. Post-sales was very good. Delivery specialist Melvin Wright is a real professional. There's a lot of information to convey. He organized it all for me and made sure I knew I could call later about anything. I'm pleased with the outcome. I love my Equinox. It's perfect for me. Thanks Frank and Hendrick's at Southpoint.

Frank DeLorenzo, Melvin Wright

Mont2g
2/19/2016

"NEW CAR"

Recently purchased a loaner car from Hendrick. Charles Futrell was awesome and took care of all my needs. He even came in on his day off to ensure I was completely satisfied with the choices and selections they had at the dealership. Come to find out, I was his first sale at the company. That was super awesome! Everything was a painless process from the start to the end. Only thing that I would recommend is to have the guy who tries to add the warranties on at the end, he should be there while negotiating numbers at first, not the end. That would help out with a lot of misunderstanding that can come up when it comes to the final pricing of the vehicle. Other than that, things went well and will be bringing my mother up soon to look at updating her Malibu!

Charles Futrell

ns518667
2/11/2016

"SUPERIOR Customer Service"

I had recently moved to the area and needed to find a dealership to come to for regular service. About 2 months ago or so I had made my first visit there for a steering issue and oil change. My issues were addressed but I still experienced the same issue so I made another appointment to come in to have it checked out about a week ago. I was greeted by Rena Osborne in GMC service and all I can say is she was phenomenal!! I had scheduled an appointment with a few concerns but she made sure to go over each of them in depth. I then left after checking in and received a call a few hours later with the results. To my surprise, not only did she completely address my concern, she also informed me of the other issues the technician had found. Being under warranty still, I was so thankful. What really caught my attention is her acknowledgment to detail and willingness to get my car problems resolved, She gave me a nice loaner to drive while my vehicle was in the shop and kept me informed throughout the whole process. When I came to pick up my vehicle, it had been cleaned inside and out. I was interested in a newer model of my GMC and she even took the time to find a 2016 vehicle and show me. Having car troubles is never fun, but working with Rena was stress-free. She is personable and has exceptional customer service skills. I look forward to my next visit to the dealership.

Rena Osborne

state;linebumb
2/04/2016

"MADE ME FEEL SPECIAL"

The hendrick team makes on feel as you are a person not just another slot on a balance sheet. I have purchased my last three cars from Hendrick and have my servie from them.

charles thompson