Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

127 Kentington Drive, Durham, North Carolina 27713

Vu Vo, Chevrolet Sales Manager, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Vu Vo

Chevrolet Sales Manager
Tiny Deese, Sales Consultant, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Tiny Deese

Abdul Aldanab, Financial Services, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Abdul Aldanab

Financial Services
Eric Duncan, Chevrolet Sales Manager, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Eric Duncan

Chevrolet Sales Manager

May 01, 2017

"Clinton Yanulavich service manager"

- Dr.J_MD

Firstly, I would like to thank Clinton Yanulavich service manager he made my experience and is the reason I will continue to use Hendrick Chevrolet for all of my needs moving forward. Upon arrival he took time out of his day to make sure my car was handled properly. I had some concerns initially, however, Clinton Yanulavich conducted himself in a very professional manner. His conduct led to the acquisition of my complete confidence and trust. Employees of this caliber deserve recognition and praise. Regardless, if I am buying a car or having service performed I will come back to this dealership because of Clinton. Highly recommend for all service needs.

Clinton Yanulavich service manager

April 26, 2017

"poor support"

- Damon Scott

after I dropped off my truck, I was told they would know more by 1pm that day. I was told the part would be order an here on Monday. On Monday I called from 10am - 1pm to get up date on my vehicle.. I found it very frustrating that no one could help me but the person that I stated with. I tried to talk to service manager, but he did not answer the phone. Monday was told part was being installed to find out that the part never came in. While standing in line Monday, before I found out my part had not come in. There were 3 customers in line in front of me, while 3 Hendrick service people sat at the computers and did not try to help anyone standing in line. My direct service contact of Tareia was good, but when she was busy there was no support. When you call in you get option to press '0' for immediate help and no one answered for the whole week while I tried to get answers. For GMC dealerships this was the worst service that I have gotten....I will be purchasing a new vehicle within the next 12 months and I may not look at Hendrick because of the poor support of the service department. I would recommend Tareia as your contact person...no one else.

Tareia

April 25, 2017

"Poor Service"

- EARL CNUT

There were suppose to service my car The only thing they did was change the oil Service the car completely That all I am ask

N?A