Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

127 Kentington Drive, Durham, North Carolina 27713
Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Vu Vo, Sales Manager, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Vu Vo

Davis Kigenyi, Sales Consultant, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Davis Kigenyi

Abdul Aldanab, Financial Services, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Abdul Aldanab

Financial Services
Tiny Deese, Sales Consultant, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Tiny Deese

December 07, 2016

"Great Customer Service"

- Elizabeth Ferrell

Great team, everyone was friendly and put me at easy. Finance, had a few issues, however they were worked out. Easy to set up service appointment when it was found there was an issue with the tire pressure and the instrument panel. Service Department service was EXCELLENT.

December 01, 2016

"Another awesome experience with this place!!"

- Travis Haynes

This is the best place to buy a car. I had a 2014 Sonic and got in a head on wreck in March 2016 and totaled the car, someone hit me head on and all I suffered was a broken left hand. The sonic was SO safe, TEN air bags!! Amazing safety features. So, after the crash, in November 2016 I went back here to Hendrick at Southpoint and bought another one! This new building although it's not really new I think they moved there in early 2015 is amazing! Almost two years later and the place still looks brand new! Clean, so very clean, the sale's people are friendly and helpful, service area is awesome and fast and friendly as well. I am so glad to have bought a new 2016 Chevy Sonic. BEST car for the money. Remote starter, key less entry, Onstar, AC, power window driver side auto up AND down, wifi, back up camera, safety warning when you are to close to the white or yellow line and so much more. I love this car. Shaine and Teeny and Abdul Aldanab went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted with the features I wanted. I can not say enough about this place and the employees that they have. If you want the BEST forget the rest and go to Hendrick Chevrolet at Southpoint!! They have what you need at the price you can afford. I sound like a salesman myself but it's true this place is the real deal. I will get my car serviced there and when the time comes I will buy another Chevy from them! I used to buy Hyundai ALL the time but after having a Cobalt then trading it in for the 2014 Sonic, I have been a Chevy man ever since and always will be thanks to Henricks!!

November 21, 2016

"Great dealer to a new car easy and fast"

- Ismael561

Very happy with my purchase at this location and right price for the right vehicle and great service and communication Financing department work great Recommend

New 2016 Chevrolet Corvette, $73830