Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

127 Kentington Drive, Durham, North Carolina 27713

Vu Vo, Chevrolet Sales Manager, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Vu Vo

Chevrolet Sales Manager
Tiny Deese, Sales Consultant, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Tiny Deese

Abdul Aldanab, Financial Services, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Abdul Aldanab

Financial Services
David Moseley, Sales Consultant, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

David Moseley

June 05, 2017

"crap sales people, shifty, wait for hours, sell you anything"

- Guy who got shafted over the Corvette

Sold me a vehicle, dirty on the inside, misleading. Misrepresented themselves to make a sale. Safety equipment on the front of the truck does not work. Rock chip in the windshield. Went during the daytime, over took by a guy with money, he gets the sales guy attention. The customer buying a Corvette gets better treatment. He gets to talk to the Finance Manager first while I wait and wait and wait. Then, both sales and finance misrepresented themselves stating the truck had navigation. An expensive bill from OnStar is NOT navigation. Being treated like dirt for someone with more money to spend is NOT any customer service. DON"T BUY FROM HENDRICK DURHAM DO NOT PURCHASE@HENDRICK AUTOMALL HENDRICK SOUTHPOINT full of BULL, will mislead, misrepresent and sell you anything to get you out the door, including selling disrespect, shady dealings. Oh yeah, many managers came to speak with me and tell me NO! You give us $5000 and we can SEE WHAT WE CAN DO. Bull!

JJ Brooke, TJ, Chris

June 05, 2017

"Poor Service "

- Miriam

My car started giving me trouble with "vibration/rattle noise" on the second day after my purchase. I had bring my car for service 3 times and will schedule a fourth time later today due to technicians not being able to solve the problem. At some point the technicians manager told me that's how my car was and would always run like that then discovered a piece had to be change and order a part. The sales agent once told me he had run out of ideas how to help me solve my problem! The only one day I enjoyed the visit was the day I bought the car from them (of course everyone was nice then!)

David Moseley
2.0
Other Employees : Service Manager, Service desk person, Technicians manager.

June 03, 2017

"Stay far away"

- James Britt

I bought my car at Hendrick and I wish I had known then what I know now. Every time I take my car in for service they push back on actually doing anything I asked. I scheduled an appointment, got a confirmation call, but when I walked in he acted like I didn't schedule and appointment and it was hassle. I asked to have my car looked at as every time i turn it off after driving the keys won't come out of the ignition unless I wiggle the shifter, which is a known issue. Everything seemed like he blew it off. I asked for an alignment, oil change, and to look at the shifter issue. The car was 2 days past the 2 year mark of being bought at that location. He was kind enough to check that I did pre-purchase maintenance when I bought the car. The rushed through it, and when he came and got me said they didn't have time to look at / reproduce the shifter issue (which i can reproduce every single time the car is turned on and off) and also informed me I had a nail in my back passenger side tire. I asked why, since I had purchased the road hazard was this not addressed then. He said to come back another time.... again blowing me off. Why do I need to take time out of my schedule to come back, for a service, I already paid for, on a day I had to take off from work to do this in the first place? The service people are combative and not friendly, dismissive, and cold. I will turn all of my friends and family away from this place. Completely unsatisfied. Copy

Don't remember guys name