Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

127 Kentington Drive,
Durham, North Carolina 27713
Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint Info
About Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

This dealership is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group, the 6th largest automotive group in the United States. This gives us many advantages over our competition. I know that when you buy a New or Pre-owned vehicle from Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint you know you are getting a vehicle from a reputable organization. Like most successful companies, our business, products and services are only as good as our employees. Our employees have one common goal - to treat every customer as an honored guest in our home, every day, every time, without fail, no exceptions.

About Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

ns518667
2/11/2016

"SUPERIOR Customer Service"

I had recently moved to the area and needed to find a dealership to come to for regular service. About 2 months ago or so I had made my first visit there for a steering issue and oil change. My issues were addressed but I still experienced the same issue so I made another appointment to come in to have it checked out about a week ago. I was greeted by Rena Osborne in GMC service and all I can say is she was phenomenal!! I had scheduled an appointment with a few concerns but she made sure to go over each of them in depth. I then left after checking in and received a call a few hours later with the results. To my surprise, not only did she completely address my concern, she also informed me of the other issues the technician had found. Being under warranty still, I was so thankful. What really caught my attention is her acknowledgment to detail and willingness to get my car problems resolved, She gave me a nice loaner to drive while my vehicle was in the shop and kept me informed throughout the whole process. When I came to pick up my vehicle, it had been cleaned inside and out. I was interested in a newer model of my GMC and she even took the time to find a 2016 vehicle and show me. Having car troubles is never fun, but working with Rena was stress-free. She is personable and has exceptional customer service skills. I look forward to my next visit to the dealership.

Rena Osborne

state;linebumb
2/04/2016

"MADE ME FEEL SPECIAL"

The hendrick team makes on feel as you are a person not just another slot on a balance sheet. I have purchased my last three cars from Hendrick and have my servie from them.

charles thompson

lenny

"Patient and professional"

I went to the Hendrick GM Southpoint location to trade in my GMC Yukon. I would like to comment on Gevin on how patient and professional he was.

Coloradoz71
1/31/2016

"Great dealer, even better service "

I would like to thank the entire staff in the service department at Hendrick GM Southpoint. They go above and beyond for their customers. -Joel

llmoore256
1/31/2016

"Reasonable and Refreshing "

We all know how intimidating and overwhelming searching for a new vehicle can be, however Hendrick Chevrolet made my experience surprisingly refreshing. I was in search a new sedan and came across Hendricks'. The staff was delightful and energetic. Davis made our hunt for a new car all the more enjoyable. He was knowledgeable, helpful and polite. Thanks so much for helping us purchase the perfect wheels for our family. We will definitely be doing business with The Hendrick Team again soon.

StopTheExcuses
1/31/2016

"You might be surprised!"

Somewhere along my travels in the search for a third row Suv I stumbled into this Hendrick dealership, and I'm sure glad I did! I honestly came here as an afterthought, just making sure I covered all my bases searching for a third row Suv. But, in a word, I was SURPRISED. I test drove a 2015 Acadia Denali and was thoroughly impressed. It quickly jumped from a complete afterthought to near the top, if not the top of my list for a third row Suv to purchase for our expanding family. The power and the fit and finish impressed me the most. Road noise was excellent as was cabin space and options. I have yet to purchase a new vehicle but this very well might be it! Do yourself a favor and stop in and see this dealership. New, clean and state of the art....and oh...so are their vehicles!

natalieb81

"Superior Service"

I came into this new dealership not knowing what to expect to have my Tahoe serviced. They were very professional and took the time to explain to me why I needed such and such service. It's a pretty new facility and has all of the luxury touches you expect - business center for waiting customers, free wifi, a play room for the kids, shuttle service and loaner cars, gourmet coffee, etc. Even without all of those nice touches I will return since the attitude of the professionals here were not at all like the old school car service and sales people that I've dealt with and been frustrated with in the past. I plan to keep my SUV until the wheels fall off, but when/if they do, I'll definitely stop in to look at it's replacement!

Lady Terrior
1/27/2016

"Thanks Rena for making the experience pleasant!"

Rena has always taken care of my GMC Acadia when I've come in for regularly scheduled service and makes sure the service work is done right!

Rena Osborne

HipSUVDad
1/27/2016

"Easiest place to buy a car the way you want to"

I've always hated going to car dealers and having someone that knows less about the car try to tell me about it. This place was different as they let me look around at my own pace, seek the information that I needed, and make the deal on my terms. So far, this has been the best experience I've had with a dealership.

Grandchildren
1/08/2016

"Very impressed. Treated like royalty."

Your willingness to go out of your way to make sure we were well taken care of. You helped me with setup of my Bluetooth and that I felt comfortable with all instruments inside the vehicle and I knew what there purpose was. Never had that happen before when I brought a vehicle. I must say that your dealership is fantastic and will send anyone interested in purchasing a new vehicle to Hendricks Southpointe in Durham even if they do live in Charlotte.

melvin wright and Yosellin Vasquez