Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

127 Kentington Drive, Durham, North Carolina 27713

Vu Vo, Chevrolet Sales Manager, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Vu Vo

Chevrolet Sales Manager
Tiny Deese, Sales Consultant, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Tiny Deese

Eric Duncan, Chevrolet Sales Manager, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Eric Duncan

Chevrolet Sales Manager
Abdul Aldanab, Financial Services, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Abdul Aldanab

Financial Services

September 05, 2017

"No car avaliable for (YOU)"

- Keenu

Dropped of car was told no car for me, taken home driver said why didn't they let you have this one? it's a loaner? no response to my phone calls for 3 days about loaner finally got mine back, diff guy picked me up and said, I have to get back someone is waiting on this car same car that wasn't available for me, I had only been waiting for a loaner for 3 days so what's another day. The service guy even gave me his direct line and told me to contact him he was working all day Saturday I called left message from 10 till they closed service dept, still no one called me back. called back on mon, tue, wed, finally talked to someone whom answers phone and she left him (Brandon) a message and he finally called me back 4 hours later.

Brandon,

August 19, 2017

"Disappointment "

- TheOhioStateFan

I came in to inquire about my tire pressure. Right from the bat the customer service representative (Tim) discounted my concern saying that it was from the heating and cooling of the weather. I tried to hand him my Buick card that has my information and he waved it off and said he could look it up. I told him I had a warranty on my tires and rims. I signed the contract and took a seat. Had some stale popcorn. (I do appreciate the thought in having a popcorn warmer though- that was cute). After a bit he came and got me and told me that my tire repair was not covered under my warranty. I told him that a scratch was covered, why not a nail? Why did I even purchase a $590 warranty when it didn't cover a nail? He acted like I was stupid. I was so angry that while I was driving home, I pulled out my warranty. I am indeed covered. I am so dissappointed in the customer service I've had at this dealership. When I called back to confront him he copped an attitude with me. He claimed he never heard of GM having such a warranty. He was so rude. Don't you think the fact that I drive a Buick- it would click for him- ( an employee of a BUICK dealership) that it is indeed possible for a warranty such as mine. He told me he would call the administrator and file the claim. I noticed he didn't send me the survey that he had originally said he would send. I couldn't wait to fill it out. I miss living in Ohio when it comes to Buick dealership customer service. When I bought my car they decked it out with Ohio state stuff and made sure everything was perfect. When I got one of my free oil changes at another dealership in Ohio, they washed my car complimentarily. I was so impressed with Buick- until I got here. Even my free oil change with you guys didn't impress me. You guys don't go above and beyond. That's why I won't be returning. That's why I will discourage others from going to see you. Word of mouth is everything.

Timothy Collins

August 05, 2017

"Two vehicles in two months "

- Fishers of Men tournament trail

Glad to be part of the Hendricks South point family. Made two purchases in the last two months. Both vechiles were great decisions. Also had the pleasure to experience the service group on my first oil change. Great team handling the scheduled process all the way through. I completely recommend this dealership. Hendricks South point. Pat Williams

Chad and Connor, Tong