Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

127 Kentington Drive, Durham, North Carolina 27713

Vu Vo, Chevrolet Sales Manager, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Vu Vo

Chevrolet Sales Manager
Tiny Deese, Sales Consultant, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Tiny Deese

Eric Duncan, Chevrolet Sales Manager, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Eric Duncan

Chevrolet Sales Manager
Abdul Aldanab, Financial Services, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Abdul Aldanab

Financial Services

July 27, 2017

"Great service"

- brian m.

Stopped in at the end of the day with a Silverado problem and Joey (Adams) was excellent. He took the time to come out and try to help me figure out what the issue was. He then gave me directions to an auto parts store (the dealership was closing and I needed to get it fixed that night). Job well done. Thanks.

Joey Adams

July 21, 2017

"Awsome"

- jjack48

I recently bought my Cadillac CTS Performance from Austin and I have to say that it was the best overall car buying experience of my life, thanks Austin.

Austin Conwell

July 10, 2017

"I've returned to the Chevrolet family"

- hammersniper

In the past I have had bad experiences at Chevrolet dealers. They would take advantage of my lack of knowledge and give me a bad deal. For 10 years I switched to Japanese cars. When I visited Hendrick Chevrolet, I had the privilege to work with the salesman JJ Brooks. He conducted himself professionally answering all of my questions. Because of my great experience with this salesman, I have returned to the Chevrolet family.

JJ Brooks