Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

127 Kentington Drive, Durham, North Carolina 27713
Closed 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Vu Vo, Chevrolet Sales Manager, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Vu Vo

Chevrolet Sales Manager
Tiny Deese, Sales Consultant, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Tiny Deese

Abdul Aldanab, Financial Services, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Abdul Aldanab

Financial Services
Eric Duncan, Chevrolet Sales Manager, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Eric Duncan

Chevrolet Sales Manager

April 08, 2017

"Great Communication and response"

- LindaSheron

Issue 1 - vibration/rattle in front of car. Was not detected by technician on last visit and it continued to get worse. This visit it was quickly identified as a loose skirt under the bumper and was fixed properly while we went to the show across the street (a real convenience for customers who prefer not to wait at dealership). Issue 2 - Power Brake Service light came on vehicle. Had to order part which came in within the two days predicted. Tech turned off trouble light so it wouldn't keep popping up until the new part was installed. Completed in two hours instead of the projected half day. We really appreciated the fast repair time.

March 30, 2017

"Disappointed "

- MarcNC

Not a good one! I started my adventure by noting exactly what I wanted and how much I was going to spend. I was specific that I didn't want to play the finagling game and yet they proceeded to do so. Guess what? They magically sold the truck to me for what I wanted! Why the games? But, it gets better. I had to return to sign paperwork that wasn't completed at time of purchase. I received my Vehicle Property Tax Notice and suddenly I was Mary Carney. The DMV would not let me pay as I'm not Mary! I bought my truck in early Feb and they are still trying to correct the issue!!! I call and they told me it's corrected and I should receive the corrected version by the end of the week, waiting, waiting, waiting. I call back to inform them the corrected version still says Mary! I call yet again, 'you should have received that last week. Nope! Did I mention when I call I always tell them to call me so I may stay informed. Never happened. Very disappointed and still waiting on my corrected vehicle property tax notice. Today is 30 Mar 2017 and I'm still waiting. To top it off my temporary tag expires April. So, to answer your questions...No I would NOT recommend anyone go through this at your dealership.

March 18, 2017

"Great buying experience!"

- Andy

Gordon did an outstanding job listening to our requirements. He explain the options and features of the Silverrodo. He help us find the right truck immediately. The purchasing experience went very smoothly from there. I would highly recommend anyone to this dealership looking for a truck!

New 2016 Chevrolet Corvette, $73830