Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

127 Kentington Drive, Durham, North Carolina 27713
Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Vu Vo, Chevrolet Sales Manager, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Vu Vo

Chevrolet Sales Manager
Abdul Aldanab, Financial Services, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Abdul Aldanab

Financial Services
Eric Duncan, Chevrolet Sales Manager, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Eric Duncan

Chevrolet Sales Manager

Gevin Vinson, Cadillac Sales Manager, Hendrick Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Southpoint

Gevin Vinson

Cadillac Sales Manager

March 18, 2017

"Great buying experience!"

- Andy

Gordon did an outstanding job listening to our requirements. He explain the options and features of the Silverrodo. He help us find the right truck immediately. The purchasing experience went very smoothly from there. I would highly recommend anyone to this dealership looking for a truck!

February 26, 2017

"Respectful and friendly "

- Kimberly

My vehicle specialist, Austin Conwell, was knowledgeable of the product. As a single woman, I felt respected and listened to. Every associate that I met was extremely friendly. I felt they genuinely wanted my business. A good experience that I will share with others.

February 05, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!! "

- Flguy11493

The entire process was very quick and efficient. I could not have asked for a better experience and I'm on my 13th car now. Make sure to ask for Gordon, GM sales consultant, Gevin, Cadillac manager and Abdul F&I manager

New 2016 Chevrolet Corvette, $73830