Hendrick Durham Automall

Showroom Hours: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM Closed

Hendrick Durham Automall

Hendrick Durham Automall Info
About Hendrick Durham Automall

This dealership is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group, the 6th largest automotive group in the United States. This gives us many advantages over our competition. I know that when you buy a New or Pre-owned vehicle from Hendrick Durham Auto Mall you know you are getting a vehicle from a reputable organization. Like most successful companies, our business, products and services are only as good as our employees. Our employees have one common goal - to treat every customer as an honored guest in our home, every day, every time, without fail, no exceptions.

About Hendrick Durham Automall

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

MAP
12/31/2014

"Hendrick true to their ad!!"

I found the car GMC Acadia with the exterior and interior colors that I wanted on the Hendrick Durham Automall dealership. website. I had been looking for a deal on the GMC Terrain because that was in my budgeted price range.So,, two days later I dropped by the dealership after 5:00 p.m told them what I was looking for at their sale price. The sales lady looked at my saved webpage of the vehicle. We then discussed sales price, Hendrick shopped for the best interest rate so I could keep my payment within my limits, she brought the car around for a test drive and at 8:00 p.m. we had a deal. All paperwork was done and I had the key in my hand at 8:50. They detailed it, put a full tank of gas in it and I picked it up the next morning. The sales lady sat with me in the car to setup OnStar, Bluetooth, and go over everything about the vehicle and answer any questions I had. This is the way to purchase a car!!

Jeff Hunt, Carl Roberts and Tyler Willersonin the service department who have serviced my old car for four years to help keep me at Hendrick.

Slimgirl
12/29/2014

"Abdul Aldanab"

The sale person I had was wonderful and made me feel that I was important. I appreciated working with Abdul Aldanab and recommend him for my friends to go see if they are looking for any type of vehicle.

Jason Seely
12/19/2014

"Awesome Dealer"

I would go back again! Badu and Geoff were great to deal with and I felt very comfortable and happy with my purchase both during and after.

Badu

Ray Best
11/16/2014

"Purchase of a new Yukon"

A really nice experience for us. This is our 5th purchase from a Hendrick dealership. Could not have been more satisfied with the entire experience, especially the friendly, professional staff. Dave and Charles were extremely helpful in the sales process. We had resolved ourselves to ordering what we wanted, but were pleasantly surprised that the exact vehicle was found and available to us in less than a day! Amazing service! And then Alex made the paperwork process as pain free as possible. One additional note - the atmosphere in the dealership is a fun place to be! Makes customers feel at ease and part of something fun. We also have nothing but praise for the service staff we have worked with over the years. Always good communication about repairs needed, timing and cost, plus the added benefit of shuttle service. Great job all around.

Charles Royster, Alex Bodnarchuk

Juan Bellamy
9/27/2014

"Great Experience "

We are very pleased with the excellent service we received. Joel was very helpful and fun to work with. We are completely satisfied with our 2013 Chevy Cruze.

Joe Fuller
9/24/2014

"Purchasing new vehicle"

Completely satisfied with the purchase of my new 2014 Sierra Crew Cab. Everyone was very professional and polite. Dave Moseley and Vu Vo assisted in the purchase of this vehicle.

CapriaG
9/04/2014

"Satisfied Customer "

I am very vey pleased with the excellent customer service I received. Eric was helpful and respectful throughout the whole process with a smile on his face. Truthfully the whole entire staff was nice to me they were helpful with pointing me into the right direction. Eric is a awesome car sale man and I am very pleased with the excellent customer service I received from him.

Daugherty 1
7/21/2014

"Thanks Eric Free!"

Completely satisfied. My sister in law raved about the gentleman that sold her thr 2014 Chevy Impala. We never knew his name! We drove up on the lot at Hendrick and Eric Free introduced himself . We later found out that it was Eric that sold my sister in law her car! So everything she said was true. He was with us all the way. Even waving as I drove off the lot! Thanks Eric Free!

Tucker7
7/13/2014

"Excellent Service"

We were greeted right away with professionalism. Everyone was very Knowledgeable. Tiny Deese and Vu Vo were excellent to work with in buying this Vehicle.

spicey1
7/07/2014

""Excellent Service With A Smile""

Skip Sartor the Salesman at Hendrick Durham Auto Mall went beyond the call of duty to make my car purchase knowledgeable and happy. I will give Skip all Excellent Rating. Jackie Houston-Aikens

Reviews of Abdul Aldanab