Hendrick Durham Automall

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Hendrick Durham Automall

Hendrick Durham Automall Info
About Hendrick Durham Automall

This dealership is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group, the 6th largest automotive group in the United States. This gives us many advantages over our competition. I know that when you buy a New or Pre-owned vehicle from Hendrick Durham Auto Mall you know you are getting a vehicle from a reputable organization. Like most successful companies, our business, products and services are only as good as our employees. Our employees have one common goal - to treat every customer as an honored guest in our home, every day, every time, without fail, no exceptions.

About Hendrick Durham Automall

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Great Experience "

We are very pleased with the excellent service we received. Joel was very helpful and fun to work with. We are completely satisfied with our 2013 Chevy Cruze.

"Purchasing new vehicle"

Completely satisfied with the purchase of my new 2014 Sierra Crew Cab. Everyone was very professional and polite. Dave Moseley and Vu Vo assisted in the purchase of this vehicle.

"Satisfied Customer "

I am very vey pleased with the excellent customer service I received. Eric was helpful and respectful throughout the whole process with a smile on his face. Truthfully the whole entire staff was nice to me they were helpful with pointing me into the right direction. Eric is a awesome car sale man and I am very pleased with the excellent customer service I received from him.

"Thanks Eric Free!"

Completely satisfied. My sister in law raved about the gentleman that sold her thr 2014 Chevy Impala. We never knew his name! We drove up on the lot at Hendrick and Eric Free introduced himself . We later found out that it was Eric that sold my sister in law her car! So everything she said was true. He was with us all the way. Even waving as I drove off the lot! Thanks Eric Free!

"Excellent Service"

We were greeted right away with professionalism. Everyone was very Knowledgeable. Tiny Deese and Vu Vo were excellent to work with in buying this Vehicle.

""Excellent Service With A Smile""

Skip Sartor the Salesman at Hendrick Durham Auto Mall went beyond the call of duty to make my car purchase knowledgeable and happy. I will give Skip all Excellent Rating. Jackie Houston-Aikens

"HULEY BROWN III "

I was very satisfied with my purchase. I did not stoo receiving advice and support from the Hendrick team the moment I stepped through the door. I will recommend them to my friends in the military and my family also.

"Buying a Stingray"

Overall, an extremely positive experience. I would recommend Hendrick Auto Mall in Durham to my friends. We will definitely visit them for our next vehicle purchase.

"Excellent service"

My wife and I received excellent service in buying a new car. Mr. Duncan displayed excellent Sales Consultant experience. He made us feel very welcome!!

"Blessed…"

Knowing my status of credit, I took a chance at throwing my hat in the ring. I asked the Lord for a new car, because there was a trip I had to make. I knew that I couldn’t make it with the car I had. So, I thank God first of all for Hendricks Auto Mall. In submitted and online application and thought that I was not accepted. So I presented myself with wife and sister to the dealership the next day. There in the parking lot was the lady that would help me to get into a new car. I thank God for Mrs. Tiny Deese. She was so friendly, I felt as if I knew her all my life. The staff, just doing their business, stopped to just say welcome to the dealership and showed me the way to the next most important place at a dealership; the coffee machine - and free too. Before I knew it I was driving away in a new Buick. WOW! My wife is so excited and happy, that’s all I needed…I will do it all for her again, and for sure at Hendricks Auto Mall in Durham, North Carolina. Thank you for caring. I will continue to pray for Hendricks Auto Mall for its personnel, owners, and brand of vehicles which keeps America rolling.

Reviews of Vu Vo