Hendrick Durham Automall

409 South Roxboro Street,
Durham, North Carolina 27701
Hendrick Durham Automall Info
About Hendrick Durham Automall

This dealership is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group, the 6th largest automotive group in the United States. This gives us many advantages over our competition. I know that when you buy a New or Pre-owned vehicle from Hendrick Durham Auto Mall you know you are getting a vehicle from a reputable organization. Like most successful companies, our business, products and services are only as good as our employees. Our employees have one common goal - to treat every customer as an honored guest in our home, every day, every time, without fail, no exceptions.

About Hendrick Durham Automall

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Niesha01
6/29/2015

"MY EXPERIENCE"

My experience was AMAZING! Tiny Deese my sales lady was great! As a college student and first time buyer she made sure I understood everything. Tiny had an awesome personality and was very friendly. She listened to me when I told her what I wanted. Tiny was VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE!! I will come back to Tiny and only Tiny she has won me over! I love my Red Chevy Cruze LT rs THANKS TINY!!

Larhum
6/21/2015

"our sales person"

David Mosleley was our sales person, probably the best we have had yet since coming to Hendricks in the past 3 years when we first came to Cary NC. David went out of his way to made sure we got what we wanted in meeting our requirements and needs. He has a great personality, which goes a long way when sometimes the customer can get very overwhelmed. We would rate him high on his ability to make you feel at ease, and at the same time does a super job of meeting your needs. We certainly would recommend David at Hendricks.

FOM AL
6/20/2015

"Awesome"

The staff at Hendrick was exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable. They met my every expectation. Friendly, courteous, clean and affordable pretty much sums up my experience. Will be back!

Matt Sedlak, Larry Phelps

JasonDobson
6/17/2015

"Amazing experience"

It was an amazing experience buying both of my new cars. Everything worked perfectly with actually looking at the cars with Badu and Eric was able to get us an amazing deal both times. I walked in with no previous car history and walked out with two brand new 2015s with no money down and affordable payments. I would definitely recommend, and ask for Badu when you go!

Badara Dia

Shaq
6/14/2015

"Best customer service I've had in a while"

The salesman will do everything they can to get you in a vehicle and will serve you with grate attitude, smile, courteous also.. Hendricks of Durham by Southpoint Rocks also my salesman Thomas Miller is the best

2015 Camao Man!!!!
6/14/2015

"Awesome Deal For Me!!!!"

My first visit to Hendrick Auto was at the old place and I dealt with Josh Standing and Eric Duncan, they both were EXTREMELY HELPFUL and got the deal done...but this last visit I was at the new place and with me being in a better situation I got an AMAZING DEAL!!!!Josh handed me off to Joel Williams and he handled things LIKE A BOSS!!!I must say that if you want a Chevy got to Hendrick Auto in Durham...you won't be let down!!!!!!To Eric Duncan,Josh Standing and THE BOSS Joel Williams thanks and I will see all you guys when I get that 2017 Camaro SS!!!!

Mr. Hickman....thanks dude awesome deal!!!!

The Finnigans
6/10/2015

"Love my new Tahoe! "

We took a chance and called to find Hendrick's new location and we were transferred to sales and Josh Standing answered. From that phone call through the purchase of our Tahoe, and even text message follow-ups, we received outstanding service! Josh stayed on top of everything and made the whole experience great! Eric Duncan handled the financing, and he was fantastic too! I absolutely love my new Tahoe and could not be more pleased. Their new location is within walking distance to Southpoint Mall, which is a bonus!

kpmcghee
6/09/2015

"Great Experience"

We had a great experience at the new Hendrick Auto Mall at South Point! Matt was great to work with and made sure he found a vehicle that matched our specifications. Alex was also great in the finance office. The whole process was very smooth and the customer service was top notch! If you are shopping for a vehicle, I recommend you stop by Hendrick at South Point and be sure to ask for Matt!

Matthew Sedlak

CDATS
6/08/2015

"We love our new Cadillac ATS!"

We love our new Cadillac ATS, and so do our friends! Your new facility is beautiful! Abdul is a super sales person and I would recommended him to our friends.

arun3946
6/04/2015

"Satisfied Client"

My wife and I had a good experience of buying a new car from Hendrick Chevrolet at South Point. The two persons with whom I dealt with primarily are Mike Rhodes, Sales Manager, and Frank DeLorenzo, Client Advisor. Frank met all of our requests for information about cars. Mike Rhodes cooperated with the pricing, and I did not have to haggle for a good price. Both of them were extremely helpful. I also dealt with Eric Duncan and he too was very good. We bought a 2015 Malibu 1LT Arun and Kalpana Chatterjee

Mike Rhodes, Frank DeLorenzo