Hendrick Durham Automall

409 South Roxboro Street,
Durham, North Carolina 27701
Hendrick Durham Automall Info
About Hendrick Durham Automall

This dealership is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group, the 6th largest automotive group in the United States. This gives us many advantages over our competition. I know that when you buy a New or Pre-owned vehicle from Hendrick Durham Auto Mall you know you are getting a vehicle from a reputable organization. Like most successful companies, our business, products and services are only as good as our employees. Our employees have one common goal - to treat every customer as an honored guest in our home, every day, every time, without fail, no exceptions.

About Hendrick Durham Automall

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Siva
4/21/2015

"Good Exp"

Josh Standing was so helpful in closing the deal and he was friendly throughout and made sure to followup with me. Had a Good Exp purchasing the car

3timesalady
4/21/2015

"excellent"

The sale person was very helpful. This was my second purchase with Hendricks. David would not let me leave until he want over the complete information concerning my car, A wonderful experience.

Crynel2915
4/01/2015

"Amazing ! "

Hendricks has taken care of all of my needs in a professional & timely matter. Their costumer service skills are excellent ! Jerome was awesome in getting me into the car that I wanted, and I will definitely be shopping with him again!

Caddy
3/29/2015

"Hendricks experience "

Really impressed by my salesman Jerome Johnson who was very knowledgeable about exactly what I was looking for. Jerome put me in exactly what I was looking for. I had been searching the central Carolina area for this vehicle. Jerome got it for me in 48 hours.

smjacobs
3/24/2015

"Best First Time Car Buying Experience"

As a first time car buyer, there was a great deal of information needed to make my decision. I must admit Jerome was absolutely awesome! He gave me every bit of information about vehicles, mileage, rankings, safety features. He was patient and informative, as I brought my parents up to the dealership TWICE! Every question we had was answered thoroughly and I would highly encourage future car buyers to visit both Hendrick and Jerome!

jogalind
3/18/2015

"2015 Chevy Silverado Purchase"

I worked with Jerome this weekend on buying my new truck and had an awesome experience. We worked well together and he got me the best deal. Usually buying a car is painful and Jerome was basically enjoyable to hang out with for a couple hours. He also had extensive knowledge about the truck, inside and out, showing me all the features. I would recommend him to anyone that is interested in purchasing any vehicle. Also, I'd like to note everyone I worked with was awesome, knowledgable and willing to work with everything I needed.

Hava King
3/17/2015

"my experience "

I had a wonderful experience when I purchased my car. The sales staff was very friendly and helpful. They worked with me and made me feel comfortable with my decision. I was not rushed or made to feel as if I was just another customer. I was treated like a friend. And I thank you all for that.

Antoinette
3/17/2015

"It was very pleasant and friendly"

Jerome Johnson was a very nice person he asked me what I wanted and made it his priority to make sure I got the car that I exactly wanted and at the best price he could get it to he has been a wonderful during this experience in buying my new car I would recommend him to anyone he has also kept up with me since to make sure every thing with my car has been up to my expectations I really to appreciate all that you have done for me thanks.

drewmomma
3/16/2015

"The excellent work that Jerome has done...."

He was very professional and knowledgle he made me feel very comfortable instead of the hustle that most car dealerships do that makes you run out the door. I was so pleased I will be returning in the future and all family, friends and co-workers at UNC will know about the excellent service that I had received here at Hendrick Durham Automall. Thanks, Jerome thumbs up way to go!!!!!!

ttb5002
2/27/2015

"Great Experience!"

I went into the auto mall with only an idea of the car I liked, and the price I wanted to pay. Dave Moseley, our associate, was able to match both of those items, and do it in a friendly, knowledgeable and pleasant way. I'm a huge fan of my new Chevy Trax. I would absolutely recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to Dave and Hendrick!

Reviews of Jerome Johnson