Hendrick Durham Automall

409 South Roxboro Street,
Durham, North Carolina 27701
Hendrick Durham Automall Info
About Hendrick Durham Automall

This dealership is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group, the 6th largest automotive group in the United States. This gives us many advantages over our competition. I know that when you buy a New or Pre-owned vehicle from Hendrick Durham Auto Mall you know you are getting a vehicle from a reputable organization. Like most successful companies, our business, products and services are only as good as our employees. Our employees have one common goal - to treat every customer as an honored guest in our home, every day, every time, without fail, no exceptions.

About Hendrick Durham Automall

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

BBCoach
8/31/2015

"Bravo!!!!"

I had a great experience working with Carlos and Eric. They were attentive and eager in helping me trade my car and purchase a SRX. Carlos's customer service was exceptional and he worked tirelessly to make sure I was happy. Eric was very informative and thorough which made for an unparalleled experience in the finance room. Grande carro uma experiência de compra!!

David 614
8/22/2015

"Thanks to Skip Sartor Jeff Edwards"

I can't thank Skip and Jeff enough for what they don for me wit my new truck. I love They help with finding the right truck David Pruitt

Aa1229
8/17/2015

"An Encore for an Encore!"

I had a wonderful experience in which I provided an interest, a financial goal, and a two-hour window to make it happen. They did it! With the help of a wonderful sales associate named AJ Morse and a terrific financial manager named Eric, I drove off in my new Encore. Very pleased with the exceptional standard features and flexibility of my new ride. Thanks to the Hendrick team for a wonderful experience!!!

AJ Morse, Sales Associate

Japrocto11
8/16/2015

"Great Customer Service "

I had the pleasure of working with Rashard Brandon to purchase my 2015 Chevy Sonic. He never gave up on trying to work with me and my situation. He was also very genuine and honest making my experience feel more comfortable as if I was talking with a friend rather than a car dealer which I really appreciated. At no point did I feel pressured or rushed.

Rashard Brandon

Bigfoot
8/12/2015

"Top,of the line !"

Everything about my experience was nothing but positive from the time I drove onto the dealership and was greeted warmly by all of the various employees that I meet on my way to my appointment with Tong P. Meek who met me with a smile on his face and a hearty handshake ! My follow up appointment to finalize on my purchase was again gracious with all of the floor staff showing great concern for my well being and offering fluids on repeated occasions. Everyone on the floor did their best to make me feel appreciated !

Tong P. Meek

williams321
8/06/2015

"Very positive purchase experience"

I purchased my second Tahoe from Hendrick via Joel Williams and I am very satisfied with the experience. Everyone was friendly and professional. I recommend this dealership for sales and service to anyone.

chris K
7/27/2015

"stand up "

stand up dealership that handled my sale with class , I am from Fayetteville and shopped 7 other chevy dealers and always seem to end up back in Durham. all the dealers wanted the business but Brian Mitchell earned the business. If your looking a new or used car the team in Durham is the team to join! Chris K. Fayetteville NC

Brian Mitchell

atwaterbd
7/09/2015

"Great First Time Buyer Experience!"

Had a great experience buying my first car. Everything was broken down so I could understand and cater to all my concerns and questions. Badu was one of the best I have seen and dealt with. He was very professional and respectful. If you are looking to by a car I highly recommend you talk with Badu Dia!

Badu Dia

golightly
7/08/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

I've purchased several cars over the years but never had a sales person as awesome as Tiny! She's professional and very likeable. She's really knows what she's doing and seems to be in the business for the right reason. Each person I dealt with during the process beginning with the instant message conversation and ending with picking up my car was most pleasant and professional. This is definitely a place I'd continue to do business with and refer my family and friends. I am most pleased!

Paul Ensslin and "Tara" on instant message

Cargirl,Ivory
7/07/2015

"Christen Joseph"

The excellent treatment I received from Mr.Joseph was very profressional. He treated me with up most respect a sales person had ever done before. I told him what I wanted and with the help of the other sales team they came through with a plan that I could live with. I would highly recommend Mr.Christen Joseph as a salesman to go see if looking for a vehicle. Thanks to the entire team that I had dealings with in getting my new car. I love you all and I love my CAR.

Christen Joseph