Hendrick Durham Automall

409 South Roxboro Street,
Durham, North Carolina 27701
Hendrick Durham Automall Info
About Hendrick Durham Automall

This dealership is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group, the 6th largest automotive group in the United States. This gives us many advantages over our competition. I know that when you buy a New or Pre-owned vehicle from Hendrick Durham Auto Mall you know you are getting a vehicle from a reputable organization. Like most successful companies, our business, products and services are only as good as our employees. Our employees have one common goal - to treat every customer as an honored guest in our home, every day, every time, without fail, no exceptions.

About Hendrick Durham Automall

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

chris K
7/27/2015

"stand up "

stand up dealership that handled my sale with class , I am from Fayetteville and shopped 7 other chevy dealers and always seem to end up back in Durham. all the dealers wanted the business but Brian Mitchell earned the business. If your looking a new or used car the team in Durham is the team to join! Chris K. Fayetteville NC

Brian Mitchell

atwaterbd
7/09/2015

"Great First Time Buyer Experience!"

Had a great experience buying my first car. Everything was broken down so I could understand and cater to all my concerns and questions. Badu was one of the best I have seen and dealt with. He was very professional and respectful. If you are looking to by a car I highly recommend you talk with Badu Dia!

Badu Dia

golightly
7/08/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

I've purchased several cars over the years but never had a sales person as awesome as Tiny! She's professional and very likeable. She's really knows what she's doing and seems to be in the business for the right reason. Each person I dealt with during the process beginning with the instant message conversation and ending with picking up my car was most pleasant and professional. This is definitely a place I'd continue to do business with and refer my family and friends. I am most pleased!

Paul Ensslin and "Tara" on instant message

Cargirl,Ivory
7/07/2015

"Christen Joseph"

The excellent treatment I received from Mr.Joseph was very profressional. He treated me with up most respect a sales person had ever done before. I told him what I wanted and with the help of the other sales team they came through with a plan that I could live with. I would highly recommend Mr.Christen Joseph as a salesman to go see if looking for a vehicle. Thanks to the entire team that I had dealings with in getting my new car. I love you all and I love my CAR.

Christen Joseph

Niesha01
6/29/2015

"MY EXPERIENCE"

My experience was AMAZING! Tiny Deese my sales lady was great! As a college student and first time buyer she made sure I understood everything. Tiny had an awesome personality and was very friendly. She listened to me when I told her what I wanted. Tiny was VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE!! I will come back to Tiny and only Tiny she has won me over! I love my Red Chevy Cruze LT rs THANKS TINY!!

Larhum
6/21/2015

"our sales person"

David Mosleley was our sales person, probably the best we have had yet since coming to Hendricks in the past 3 years when we first came to Cary NC. David went out of his way to made sure we got what we wanted in meeting our requirements and needs. He has a great personality, which goes a long way when sometimes the customer can get very overwhelmed. We would rate him high on his ability to make you feel at ease, and at the same time does a super job of meeting your needs. We certainly would recommend David at Hendricks.

FOM AL
6/20/2015

"Awesome"

The staff at Hendrick was exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable. They met my every expectation. Friendly, courteous, clean and affordable pretty much sums up my experience. Will be back!

Matt Sedlak, Larry Phelps

JasonDobson
6/17/2015

"Amazing experience"

It was an amazing experience buying both of my new cars. Everything worked perfectly with actually looking at the cars with Badu and Eric was able to get us an amazing deal both times. I walked in with no previous car history and walked out with two brand new 2015s with no money down and affordable payments. I would definitely recommend, and ask for Badu when you go!

Badara Dia

Shaq
6/14/2015

"Best customer service I've had in a while"

The salesman will do everything they can to get you in a vehicle and will serve you with grate attitude, smile, courteous also.. Hendricks of Durham by Southpoint Rocks also my salesman Thomas Miller is the best

2015 Camao Man!!!!
6/14/2015

"Awesome Deal For Me!!!!"

My first visit to Hendrick Auto was at the old place and I dealt with Josh Standing and Eric Duncan, they both were EXTREMELY HELPFUL and got the deal done...but this last visit I was at the new place and with me being in a better situation I got an AMAZING DEAL!!!!Josh handed me off to Joel Williams and he handled things LIKE A BOSS!!!I must say that if you want a Chevy got to Hendrick Auto in Durham...you won't be let down!!!!!!To Eric Duncan,Josh Standing and THE BOSS Joel Williams thanks and I will see all you guys when I get that 2017 Camaro SS!!!!

Mr. Hickman....thanks dude awesome deal!!!!

Reviews of Eric Duncan