Hendrick Durham Automall

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Hendrick Durham Automall

Hendrick Durham Automall Info
About Hendrick Durham Automall

This dealership is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group, the 6th largest automotive group in the United States. This gives us many advantages over our competition. I know that when you buy a New or Pre-owned vehicle from Hendrick Durham Auto Mall you know you are getting a vehicle from a reputable organization. Like most successful companies, our business, products and services are only as good as our employees. Our employees have one common goal - to treat every customer as an honored guest in our home, every day, every time, without fail, no exceptions.

About Hendrick Durham Automall

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Vanessa
2/24/2015

"Greatest Car Sale Experience Ever "

I had the experience of meeting the best of the best, Mr. Brennan Ray. He walked me through the sale, introduced me to the finance manner, who was very calming and reassuring, and finally helped me secure a deal that I was thrilled about. I felt very safe and cared for as a customer. Brennan Ray afforded me the best car purchase I have ever experienced. Thanks you guys, all of you at Hendrick Durham AutoMall.

Brennan Ray

+Charlie
2/17/2015

"Very helpful and professional."

I brought in a 2010 Chevrolet Equinox. It had been showing signs of excessive oil use and my had just experienced an unintended engine shutdown while driving to work. I attempted to contact service using the live chat system on your website. Once in the morning and again in the afternoon. After receiving no response from either attempt, I decided to drive it in and drop it for the next available appointment. Sadley, the vehicle died several times enroute and I had to call my insurance provider for a tow. I was greeted upon arrival by a very friendly and helpful Service Consultant named Taria Budai. She pulled my information up, went through the previous work history on the vehicle and explained some options. Knowing it would be a few days she set me up with a Courtesy car and suggested I meet with a sales team member. Salesman Dave Mosley was also very helpful and I was leaning toward taking advantage of the current moving sale. Severe weather revealed extensive damage to my home making it impossible at present time but when all settled toward the end of the year, I will definitely give him my business. These two employees are worth far more than any Print, TV, or Radio advertising dollar you spend. After a few days of thorough inspection Taria called with the bad news that the engine needed to be replaced. By the following Wednesday the new engine was installed the vehicle was ready. The final surprise was the thorough cleaning completed by your team. Minus a few small dents from a recent deer strike, it had been washed and polished as new.

Taria Budai

Duramax
2/05/2015

"Enjoyable Car Buying Experience"

The Salesman was friendly and very helpful. Everyone I spoke with, worked to get answers to my questions. No high pressure tactics and payment amount games. Dealer website was easy to use and I was able to find the vehicle I was looking for.

MAP
12/31/2014

"Hendrick true to their ad!!"

I found the car GMC Acadia with the exterior and interior colors that I wanted on the Hendrick Durham Automall dealership. website. I had been looking for a deal on the GMC Terrain because that was in my budgeted price range.So,, two days later I dropped by the dealership after 5:00 p.m told them what I was looking for at their sale price. The sales lady looked at my saved webpage of the vehicle. We then discussed sales price, Hendrick shopped for the best interest rate so I could keep my payment within my limits, she brought the car around for a test drive and at 8:00 p.m. we had a deal. All paperwork was done and I had the key in my hand at 8:50. They detailed it, put a full tank of gas in it and I picked it up the next morning. The sales lady sat with me in the car to setup OnStar, Bluetooth, and go over everything about the vehicle and answer any questions I had. This is the way to purchase a car!!

Jeff Hunt, Carl Roberts and Tyler Willersonin the service department who have serviced my old car for four years to help keep me at Hendrick.

Slimgirl
12/29/2014

"Abdul Aldanab"

The sale person I had was wonderful and made me feel that I was important. I appreciated working with Abdul Aldanab and recommend him for my friends to go see if they are looking for any type of vehicle.

Jason Seely
12/19/2014

"Awesome Dealer"

I would go back again! Badu and Geoff were great to deal with and I felt very comfortable and happy with my purchase both during and after.

Badu

Ray Best
11/16/2014

"Purchase of a new Yukon"

A really nice experience for us. This is our 5th purchase from a Hendrick dealership. Could not have been more satisfied with the entire experience, especially the friendly, professional staff. Dave and Charles were extremely helpful in the sales process. We had resolved ourselves to ordering what we wanted, but were pleasantly surprised that the exact vehicle was found and available to us in less than a day! Amazing service! And then Alex made the paperwork process as pain free as possible. One additional note - the atmosphere in the dealership is a fun place to be! Makes customers feel at ease and part of something fun. We also have nothing but praise for the service staff we have worked with over the years. Always good communication about repairs needed, timing and cost, plus the added benefit of shuttle service. Great job all around.

Charles Royster, Alex Bodnarchuk

Juan Bellamy
9/27/2014

"Great Experience "

We are very pleased with the excellent service we received. Joel was very helpful and fun to work with. We are completely satisfied with our 2013 Chevy Cruze.

Joe Fuller
9/24/2014

"Purchasing new vehicle"

Completely satisfied with the purchase of my new 2014 Sierra Crew Cab. Everyone was very professional and polite. Dave Moseley and Vu Vo assisted in the purchase of this vehicle.

CapriaG
9/04/2014

"Satisfied Customer "

I am very vey pleased with the excellent customer service I received. Eric was helpful and respectful throughout the whole process with a smile on his face. Truthfully the whole entire staff was nice to me they were helpful with pointing me into the right direction. Eric is a awesome car sale man and I am very pleased with the excellent customer service I received from him.

Reviews of Abdul Aldanab