Hendrick Durham Automall

409 South Roxboro Street,
Durham, North Carolina 27701
Hendrick Durham Automall Info
About Hendrick Durham Automall

This dealership is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group, the 6th largest automotive group in the United States. This gives us many advantages over our competition. I know that when you buy a New or Pre-owned vehicle from Hendrick Durham Auto Mall you know you are getting a vehicle from a reputable organization. Like most successful companies, our business, products and services are only as good as our employees. Our employees have one common goal - to treat every customer as an honored guest in our home, every day, every time, without fail, no exceptions.

About Hendrick Durham Automall

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

smjacobs
3/24/2015

"Best First Time Car Buying Experience"

As a first time car buyer, there was a great deal of information needed to make my decision. I must admit Jerome was absolutely awesome! He gave me every bit of information about vehicles, mileage, rankings, safety features. He was patient and informative, as I brought my parents up to the dealership TWICE! Every question we had was answered thoroughly and I would highly encourage future car buyers to visit both Hendrick and Jerome!

jogalind
3/18/2015

"2015 Chevy Silverado Purchase"

I worked with Jerome this weekend on buying my new truck and had an awesome experience. We worked well together and he got me the best deal. Usually buying a car is painful and Jerome was basically enjoyable to hang out with for a couple hours. He also had extensive knowledge about the truck, inside and out, showing me all the features. I would recommend him to anyone that is interested in purchasing any vehicle. Also, I'd like to note everyone I worked with was awesome, knowledgable and willing to work with everything I needed.

Hava King
3/17/2015

"my experience "

I had a wonderful experience when I purchased my car. The sales staff was very friendly and helpful. They worked with me and made me feel comfortable with my decision. I was not rushed or made to feel as if I was just another customer. I was treated like a friend. And I thank you all for that.

Antoinette
3/17/2015

"It was very pleasant and friendly"

Jerome Johnson was a very nice person he asked me what I wanted and made it his priority to make sure I got the car that I exactly wanted and at the best price he could get it to he has been a wonderful during this experience in buying my new car I would recommend him to anyone he has also kept up with me since to make sure every thing with my car has been up to my expectations I really to appreciate all that you have done for me thanks.

drewmomma
3/16/2015

"The excellent work that Jerome has done...."

He was very professional and knowledgle he made me feel very comfortable instead of the hustle that most car dealerships do that makes you run out the door. I was so pleased I will be returning in the future and all family, friends and co-workers at UNC will know about the excellent service that I had received here at Hendrick Durham Automall. Thanks, Jerome thumbs up way to go!!!!!!

ttb5002
2/27/2015

"Great Experience!"

I went into the auto mall with only an idea of the car I liked, and the price I wanted to pay. Dave Moseley, our associate, was able to match both of those items, and do it in a friendly, knowledgeable and pleasant way. I'm a huge fan of my new Chevy Trax. I would absolutely recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to Dave and Hendrick!

Vanessa
2/24/2015

"Greatest Car Sale Experience Ever "

I had the experience of meeting the best of the best, Mr. Brennan Ray. He walked me through the sale, introduced me to the finance manner, who was very calming and reassuring, and finally helped me secure a deal that I was thrilled about. I felt very safe and cared for as a customer. Brennan Ray afforded me the best car purchase I have ever experienced. Thanks you guys, all of you at Hendrick Durham AutoMall.

Brennan Ray

+Charlie
2/17/2015

"Very helpful and professional."

I brought in a 2010 Chevrolet Equinox. It had been showing signs of excessive oil use and my had just experienced an unintended engine shutdown while driving to work. I attempted to contact service using the live chat system on your website. Once in the morning and again in the afternoon. After receiving no response from either attempt, I decided to drive it in and drop it for the next available appointment. Sadley, the vehicle died several times enroute and I had to call my insurance provider for a tow. I was greeted upon arrival by a very friendly and helpful Service Consultant named Taria Budai. She pulled my information up, went through the previous work history on the vehicle and explained some options. Knowing it would be a few days she set me up with a Courtesy car and suggested I meet with a sales team member. Salesman Dave Mosley was also very helpful and I was leaning toward taking advantage of the current moving sale. Severe weather revealed extensive damage to my home making it impossible at present time but when all settled toward the end of the year, I will definitely give him my business. These two employees are worth far more than any Print, TV, or Radio advertising dollar you spend. After a few days of thorough inspection Taria called with the bad news that the engine needed to be replaced. By the following Wednesday the new engine was installed the vehicle was ready. The final surprise was the thorough cleaning completed by your team. Minus a few small dents from a recent deer strike, it had been washed and polished as new.

Taria Budai

Duramax
2/05/2015

"Enjoyable Car Buying Experience"

The Salesman was friendly and very helpful. Everyone I spoke with, worked to get answers to my questions. No high pressure tactics and payment amount games. Dealer website was easy to use and I was able to find the vehicle I was looking for.

MAP
12/31/2014

"Hendrick true to their ad!!"

I found the car GMC Acadia with the exterior and interior colors that I wanted on the Hendrick Durham Automall dealership. website. I had been looking for a deal on the GMC Terrain because that was in my budgeted price range.So,, two days later I dropped by the dealership after 5:00 p.m told them what I was looking for at their sale price. The sales lady looked at my saved webpage of the vehicle. We then discussed sales price, Hendrick shopped for the best interest rate so I could keep my payment within my limits, she brought the car around for a test drive and at 8:00 p.m. we had a deal. All paperwork was done and I had the key in my hand at 8:50. They detailed it, put a full tank of gas in it and I picked it up the next morning. The sales lady sat with me in the car to setup OnStar, Bluetooth, and go over everything about the vehicle and answer any questions I had. This is the way to purchase a car!!

Jeff Hunt, Carl Roberts and Tyler Willersonin the service department who have serviced my old car for four years to help keep me at Hendrick.

Reviews of Jerome Johnson