Hendrick Honda

GSM

January 20, 2017

"Used Car Department"

- bobcurrie

A year ago, I found a 2013 Civic on the Internet site for Hendrick, went to see it and later drove away very happy. I dealt with Tony Howsare Internet Sales Manager who took me all the way through the process. I can't say enough good things about him. A great guy, patient, very knowledgeable, easy to work with, first rate. He took care of every detail and followed up on any question. I got the service plan and get my oil changed there. Quality service department. The whole organization is very customer friendly, attentive, and impressive. I'm enjoying my Civic. Bob Currie

January 10, 2017

"Scam of a dealership"

- Candid1

I visited Hendrick Honda at 8901 South Blvd the beginning of December '16. I was comparing small suvs. Needless to say, the fast talking and paper pushing Sales Associate at the dealership and I made a deal. I walked away with a 2016 Honda CRV. I had signed all paperwork to include purchase agreement for in house financing at 4.9 % and bill of sale for my trade in. Well a few weeks later, the dealer made contact and stated that I did not have a loan and wanted me to bring my vehicle back. I was devastated. What did they mean? What kind of scam had they pulled on me. After careful thought, I decided to take the vehicle back and not exhaust money hiring an attorney to fight the issue. When I returned the vehicle, the associate wanted me to sign a rescission agreement stating that the loan was no longer in effect. I refused because Hendrick Honda initially told me that there was not a loan. Beware any consumer who is looking to purchase from this dealer. They partake in scams and you may get a call month(s) later saying to bring a car that you thought was yours - back because you do not have a loan to purchase! Hendrick Honda of Hickory, NC provides great customer service and financing!!! I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

December 24, 2016

"Bennie Shadrac "

- Amy1

I am very impressed with the test drive I went on with Bennie Shadrac. He new everything and took the time to explain all of my questions. After Christmas I will be coming back to buy from him. Thanks Bennie.

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $25795