Hendrick Honda

8901 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Hendrick Honda Info
About Hendrick Honda

Welcome to Hendrick Honda, the premier Honda dealership of the Carolinas. For more than 21 years Hendrick Honda has served the communities of Charlotte, Concord, Rock Hill, Gastonia and Hickory with the greatest selection of New and Pre-Owned Hondas and an unwavering commitment to outstanding customer service.

About Hendrick Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Fresh Popcorn
Jack
7/19/2015

"Wonderful 1st oil change & tire rotation"

From the moment we drove into the service "reception center" to job completion, my wife and I were made to feel comfortable and at home. The young gentleman checking us in to Jeffrey taking our information while Danny was occupied, we never felt rushed, pressured or uncomfortable in any way. Professional service and customer relations, from start to finish.

Photogirl
7/19/2015

"Jeffery Smith was exceptionally observant"

Jeffery Smith handled my transaction on July 17, 2015. During my check in, he noticed and pointed out that someone had stolen the sticker on my license plate; I never would have noticed it. His attention to detail is impressive and very much appreciated. Thank you Mr. Smith for the excellent service.

Leo2108

"Back in an Accord."

Came to Hendrick's to see if I could be help in finding another Honda and to lower my payments. Brad Thompson helped us all the way. He was friendly, concern of our needs. He got us in touch with the right people to help. He got us what we wanted in our car. Everything was on time. Very great experience and time dealing with Brad. Thanks to Brad Thompson, Daniel Marsh and all for your help. Ronnie Johnson

Brad Thompson-Sales: Daniel Marsh, Finance

NettaQ

"Excellent Service"

I have been doing business with Hendrick Honda for over 8 years now. From going in servicing my cars to signing a new deal on another car...there is nothing but family friendly service with no pressure behind it. This will always be my Honda home. Dave Thomas is a great man & always takes pride in his customers as well as his work. Brent Bell is my agent I will forever go to when purchasing my future cars.

Don Fort Mill
7/17/2015

"Great buying expierience"

Sean Smith (no relationship) was overwhelming with such a great attitude to treat us with the utmost respect and professionalism. There was no "high pressure" to buy! Sean simply showed us the car we had come to see...and gave us a great deal without the "games most dealers play"! Our experience with Hendrick Honda was without a doubt, one of the easiest car buying efforts we have gone through. It will be a pleasure to recommend Sean to any of my friends or family who are in the market for a car.

August 14, 2015

Don, thank you for sharing! No gimmicks, just great customer service and great deals is what you can expect from us at Hendrick Honda!

Oddesee
7/17/2015

"Great service"

My experience was good they took care of the problem with the car. Dave Thomas was very nice he called to let us know of some other repairs that were needed on the car.

Denny
7/16/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

I came in contact with a lot of employees during my recent visit to Hendrick Honda. All of them were so helpful and friendly while assisting me with the purchase of my 2016 Honda Pilot. Excellent customer service is SO important to me, and that's exactly what this dealership has. Not to mention they were very efficient and timely getting my new car ready to go, both prior to me arriving and while I was at the dealership. I definitely had a great experience with Hendrick Honda.

July 17, 2015

Denny, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We sincerely appreciate you giving us the opportunity to WOW you with our exceptional customer service while purchasing your new Pilot. We hope you're enjoying it, and look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs.

Jtutolo

"Excellent Customer Service"

Troy Rivens answered all questions and listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle at the price I wanted. The service was great!

Troy Rivens

July 17, 2015

Thank you for sharing! All of our staff are trained to be knowledgeable and professional, which is why we're #1 Customer Satisfaction! We are glad Troy and our staff helped you and we look forward to assisting you with all of you automotive needs in the future.

JerriD05
7/15/2015

"The customer service was excellent! "

Being a first time buyer I was looking for a car with a good rate. Mr. Ronnie Lopez was a great with helping me find something with my budget. He explained everything clearly and was willing to answer any questions I had!

jeffkravat

"FAST AND Professsional"

Dave Thomas was polite and prfessional. He delivered the car in less time than promised. He fully explained to me the process and my options, and where to wait.

July 17, 2015

Jeff, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent service visit! We're happy to know that Dave was such a great help in getting you and your vehicle back on the road in a timely manner.

Reviews of Charlie Myers