Hendrick Honda

8901 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Hendrick Honda Info
About Hendrick Honda

Welcome to Hendrick Honda, the premier Honda dealership of the Carolinas. For more than 21 years Hendrick Honda has served the communities of Charlotte, Concord, Rock Hill, Gastonia and Hickory with the greatest selection of New and Pre-Owned Hondas and an unwavering commitment to outstanding customer service.

About Hendrick Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Fresh Popcorn
Spotdog

"Excellent dealership"

Melissa Evans was a superb salesperson and busted her behind to take care of us and make the experience not painful and not an all day long adventure. The finance person we dealt with was snippy when we didn't buy any extras, but this is our third vehicle purchased from Hendrick honda and they have a great sales staff. Melissa Evans was the best!

Christopher Osborne

Cindy777

"Couldn't Ask For More"

Thanks to Hendrick Honda and Richard Peacock for the best price and the top notch customer service that I enjoyed when purchasing my 2015 Civic EXL. Richard went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. I drove over 200 miles from my home to purchase from Hendrick Honda in Charlotte and it was so worth it! I will definitely be referring my friends and family to Richard when they are in the market for a vehicle. Thanks Richard!

David Warren
7/24/2015

"First class treatment from beginning to end of process."

Chip Conley once again could not have treated us better. It is always a pleasure to do business with a dealership and its representative, who says what he will do and does what he said. Never any "smoke and mirrors", just ethical business.

Chip Conley

zwhite226
7/23/2015

"Great service!"

Thanks to Jeffery Smith who has helped me the last couple of visits to Hendrick Honda for routine service/maintenance. He is always very thorough, professional and courteous --- this last week I was in and out in little more than an hour!

Kaye
7/21/2015

"Salesperson, Umberto Spinillo"

Your salesman Umberto Spinillo was great to work with. He treated us kindly with the utmost respect and professionalism. He did not pressure us while looking at cars. I knew exactly which car I wanted to look at, because I had been looking at the website for days before coming to the dealership. He was very helpful and helped us close the deal fast. He did not rush us so he could help another customer, we had his undivided attention. Will highly recommend him to friends. Thank you so much Umberto!

Worked with your finanical employee but can't remember name. Papers are in car until we get registration and husband is in it! Sorry.

Satisfaction
7/21/2015

"Satisfaction!"

I come to Hendricks Honda dealership to have my car serviced because of the personal attention and respect. Mr. Dave Thomas takes time to make things clear as he explains the work that will be done on your car. It is great to be able to come to a place and not be taken advantaged of because you are a woman. OGT

carletho
7/20/2015

"Great Service"

Fast service, great dealership, very professional. Explain the problems that my car had, and price was a lot cheaper then expected, would recommend anyone to visit.

Bill
7/20/2015

"Service is what helped make the sale"

Jeff Nall has been servicing my wife's car for many years, so when the time came for me to buy a new car, I wanted to go with Hendrick Honda - not because I was fixed on one particular car brand but because I was fixed on buying from the very dealership with the service department that had proven itself time and again. Jeff is extremely knowledgeable and works very hard on behalf of the customer to ensure that cars are properly maintained without breaking the bank. Jeff always addresses everyone of the concerns at hand even as he helps us to troubleshoot and to plan for any upcoming needs. Jeff takes seriously the commitment to provide customers with reliable, trouble-free and safe cars while making routine and unexpected car maintenance both pleasant and easy.

Jeff Nall

ianski31
7/19/2015

"Excellent customer service "

I brought my 2014 Honda Accord in for a routine service on Thursday. Donald Gunn was my service coordinator. He was friendly, helpful and explained all my options and suggested what I should get done. Very happy with my service experience and will be using them in the future. Thank you for a great experience.

Asian4ever
7/19/2015

"EXCELLENT SERVICE "

I would say always  excellent service I get from Dennis Sanford & from your Staff. Last Friday July 10, 2015,I bought brand new tires from Sam's & afterwards went to Honda place for alignment. Whenever I get service done for my CRV, I always ask for Dennis Sanford  due to his excellent service & experience in the Company. He is always happy,  pleasant, friendly & helpful. On the 15th of July,  I went back to Honda place to re-program the computer due to the sensor was broke & "TPMS" light was on. Dennis Sanford helped me out to talk to the Tire Dept Manager  at Sam's regarding the problems they did to my Honda & asked the Sam's Manager that they should reimburse me. I was very happy that Dennis Sanford able to helped me. What a great experience I had!! Dennis Sanford  is very knowledgeable. He knew what he's doing & what's  going on when somethings wrong with your car . And "YES!!" I will recommend Dennis Sanford & this place to friends & others. And also thank you to Sean Mclane, he is always nice & friendly when I'm around and so as other staff & the customer service as well. Again, thank you Dennis?. May God bless each & everyone of you!

Reviews of Gus Forbes