Hendrick Honda

Hendrick Honda

Call
Hendrick Honda Info
About Hendrick Honda

Welcome to Hendrick Honda, the premier Honda dealership of the Carolinas. For more than 21 years Hendrick Honda has served the communities of Charlotte, Concord, Rock Hill, Gastonia and Hickory with the greatest selection of New and Pre-Owned Hondas and an unwavering commitment to outstanding customer service.

About Hendrick Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"I would highly recommend this company for anyone needing..."

I would highly recommend this company for anyone needing repair work. I was expecting nothing but aggravation getting my car repaired after my accident but it could not have been a smoother transaction. Thanks to all of you, even the one's "behind the scenes"!!

all off them!

"I am a teacher with CMS and new to Charlotte. I was..."

I am a teacher with CMS and new to Charlotte. I was referred to Hendrick Honda by another CMS employee because of how they were treated on their last two purchases. I am very happy with everything that Greg did as a salesman and the extra effort Brendan put in to help me get into a vehicle and not try to just mae a sale. I will continue to tell all the other teachers that are looking for a new or preowned vehicle to go to Hendrick Honda and that they will be taken care of before and after the sale.

"Very nice and tried to make sure you were satisfied. ..."

Very nice and tried to make sure you were satisfied. Everyone had everything ready to go when we got to the deanship. Even staff who had nothing to do with the sale of the vehicle were very friendly.

"Overall, an excellent dealership who treats the customer..."

Overall, an excellent dealership who treats the customer with the utmost care. Patient, cooperative, and friendly is what makes this dealership stand out for me.

JIM KNOERZER

"I cannot say enough wonderful things about the amazing..."

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the amazing service I received from Hendricks Honda collision center as well as service center. My car was serviced as well as repaired above my expectations and my car was the cleanest it had been since I drove it off the lot. While my car was repaired it was noted my inspection was due the next month and so it was taken to the service department to be completed. I will always drive and Honda and only take my car for service and heaven forbid another collision trip to Hendrick Honda

"My entire experience here at Hendrick Honda was..."

My entire experience here at Hendrick Honda was exceptional! Joseph changed my mind about car salesman everywhere. He was so open and honest and made the whole process so easy. I was so lucky to have found such a great deal, the impeccably detailed pre-owned vehicle, and the v.i.p. service. Compared to all of the other places I visited before, Hendrick Honda knows what they are doing! I am not usually one to leave reviews but it was too great of an experience to not share! Thanks again Hendrick, I'll be back and refer everyone I know! August 7, 2012 - I purchased a Mitsubishi Eclipse Coupe - Erica Arcilesi

"Kevin Carroll was an excellent salesman. Absolutely no..."

Kevin Carroll was an excellent salesman. Absolutely no pressure while purchasing the vehicle. I did a lot of research looking for a car and Kevin made sure that I found what I was looking for. Kevin also provided excellent customer service. Mr. Carroll also took me on a mini tour of the Honda dealership and showed me where I would get my car service. I am so glad that I went to Honda Hendrick dealership, the whole process of buying the car went smoothly.

"I went into the Hendrick Honda dealership 2 weeks ago to..."

I went into the Hendrick Honda dealership 2 weeks ago to lease a 2012 Honda Crosstour, and thought that I would be there all day, exhausted and "hassled" as I had been at other dealerships. However, this was FAR from what I experienced. Andrew Patteson was one of the first Sales Consultants that greeted me and my wife upon entering the building, and he turned out to be the Sales Consultant we would work with that day. He was extremely professional and down to earth, which put us both at ease from the start. After the test drive was over, then came the dreaded part of the process...negotiations. But to my surprise, it was one of the EASIEST car buying processes I have ever been in. Andrew reassured us that he was there for us and wanted to make us as happy as possible, which is exactly what he did. We made a great deal that day and were very happy with the outcome. It makes perfect sense now why I see so many Hendrick Honda plates on Charlotte area vehicles. They have already experienced (most likely numerous times as return customers) what I experienced the day I entered Hendrick Honda. I would HIGHLY recommend Hendrick Honda for anyone's Honda needs, and even moreso, make sure you see Andrew Patteson when you go there. He gets 5 out of 5 stars from me!! You will be in for an auto buying experience like no other, as well as a future return customer like myself. See for yourself and become a believer in Hendrick Honda!! Jordan B.

"I just purchased a 2012 Honda CRV EX-L. I email Vickie..."

I just purchased a 2012 Honda CRV EX-L. I email Vickie Athey and asked if she could help get this vehicle and she was totally approachable and very honest. Vickie she was AMAZING. This was my first time to buy a car from out of state and on the internet,the buying experience i had for a week at Hendrick Honda was so AMAZING!!!, and Vickie Athey work hard to get me the prices that i wanted for my car. She is a wonderful and sweet down to earth sales person and like i absolutely loved working with her!!!. I would recommend her to all my friends and family. I would always purchas a new car from her. THANK YOU VICKIE!!!. Sincerely, Yatin Patel Irmo,SC

Vickie R Athey

"I must say what an incredible experience I had this past..."

I must say what an incredible experience I had this past Friday evening at Hendrick Honda on South Blvd. Dennis Sanford greated me and I told him I needed to have my oil changed in my 2008 Accord. He gathered all my information and told me to relax and he would get everything taken care of. I decided to walk around and look at the cars to pass the time. I was looking at the cars when I realized I wanted to ask a few questions about the bluetooth options in the 2012's. Rob Hunter was close by and I asked if he could answer a couple questions. He was so knowledgeable and patient while I asked my questions. After a test drive Rob proceeded to share more information with me. After gathering the information and looking at my options I decided to purchase a new 2012 Civic EX. After speaking with the Sales Manager, Sean McLane, I knew this was the dealership I wanted to do business with. He was not only professional and knowledgeable he was sincere and made me feel like I was their best customer. After completing the financing with Tony, Rob and his wife Melissa Hunter helped me get my set up and all of my things moved from my 2008 to my new car. They stayed there until 10:15pm The next day Rob arranged to have my new car detailed and the protection package applied. when I came to pick up my new car Sean was in his office and when he saw us talking he came to speak and asked how I was enjoying my new car. I can not express how thoroughly overjoyed I am with my whole experience at Hendrick Honda but know I will share my incredible experience with everyone I know and meet and make sure when they need service or are looking for a new vehicle that there is no better place to get the best deal as well as customer service than this dealership. I know they will always have my business. Thank you to Rob, Sean, Tony, and Melissa for everything.

Reviews of Vickie Athey