Hendrick Honda

8901 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Hendrick Honda Info
About Hendrick Honda

Welcome to Hendrick Honda, the premier Honda dealership of the Carolinas. For more than 21 years Hendrick Honda has served the communities of Charlotte, Concord, Rock Hill, Gastonia and Hickory with the greatest selection of New and Pre-Owned Hondas and an unwavering commitment to outstanding customer service.

About Hendrick Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Fresh Popcorn
Satisfaction
7/21/2015

"Satisfaction!"

I come to Hendricks Honda dealership to have my car serviced because of the personal attention and respect. Mr. Dave Thomas takes time to make things clear as he explains the work that will be done on your car. It is great to be able to come to a place and not be taken advantaged of because you are a woman. OGT

carletho
7/20/2015

"Great Service"

Fast service, great dealership, very professional. Explain the problems that my car had, and price was a lot cheaper then expected, would recommend anyone to visit.

Bill
7/20/2015

"Service is what helped make the sale"

Jeff Nall has been servicing my wife's car for many years, so when the time came for me to buy a new car, I wanted to go with Hendrick Honda - not because I was fixed on one particular car brand but because I was fixed on buying from the very dealership with the service department that had proven itself time and again. Jeff is extremely knowledgeable and works very hard on behalf of the customer to ensure that cars are properly maintained without breaking the bank. Jeff always addresses everyone of the concerns at hand even as he helps us to troubleshoot and to plan for any upcoming needs. Jeff takes seriously the commitment to provide customers with reliable, trouble-free and safe cars while making routine and unexpected car maintenance both pleasant and easy.

Jeff Nall

ianski31
7/19/2015

"Excellent customer service "

I brought my 2014 Honda Accord in for a routine service on Thursday. Donald Gunn was my service coordinator. He was friendly, helpful and explained all my options and suggested what I should get done. Very happy with my service experience and will be using them in the future. Thank you for a great experience.

Asian4ever

"EXCELLENT SERVICE "

I would say always  excellent service I get from Dennis Sanford & from your Staff. Last Friday July 10, 2015,I bought brand new tires from Sam's & afterwards went to Honda place for alignment. Whenever I get service done for my CRV, I always ask for Dennis Sanford  due to his excellent service & experience in the Company. He is always happy,  pleasant, friendly & helpful. On the 15th of July,  I went back to Honda place to re-program the computer due to the sensor was broke & "TPMS" light was on. Dennis Sanford helped me out to talk to the Tire Dept Manager  at Sam's regarding the problems they did to my Honda & asked the Sam's Manager that they should reimburse me. I was very happy that Dennis Sanford able to helped me. What a great experience I had!! Dennis Sanford  is very knowledgeable. He knew what he's doing & what's  going on when somethings wrong with your car . And "YES!!" I will recommend Dennis Sanford & this place to friends & others. And also thank you to Sean Mclane, he is always nice & friendly when I'm around and so as other staff & the customer service as well. Again, thank you Dennis?. May God bless each & everyone of you!

Jack
7/19/2015

"Wonderful 1st oil change & tire rotation"

From the moment we drove into the service "reception center" to job completion, my wife and I were made to feel comfortable and at home. The young gentleman checking us in to Jeffrey taking our information while Danny was occupied, we never felt rushed, pressured or uncomfortable in any way. Professional service and customer relations, from start to finish.

Photogirl
7/19/2015

"Jeffery Smith was exceptionally observant"

Jeffery Smith handled my transaction on July 17, 2015. During my check in, he noticed and pointed out that someone had stolen the sticker on my license plate; I never would have noticed it. His attention to detail is impressive and very much appreciated. Thank you Mr. Smith for the excellent service.

Leo2108

"Back in an Accord."

Came to Hendrick's to see if I could be help in finding another Honda and to lower my payments. Brad Thompson helped us all the way. He was friendly, concern of our needs. He got us in touch with the right people to help. He got us what we wanted in our car. Everything was on time. Very great experience and time dealing with Brad. Thanks to Brad Thompson, Daniel Marsh and all for your help. Ronnie Johnson

Brad Thompson-Sales: Daniel Marsh, Finance

NettaQ

"Excellent Service"

I have been doing business with Hendrick Honda for over 8 years now. From going in servicing my cars to signing a new deal on another car...there is nothing but family friendly service with no pressure behind it. This will always be my Honda home. Dave Thomas is a great man & always takes pride in his customers as well as his work. Brent Bell is my agent I will forever go to when purchasing my future cars.

Don Fort Mill
7/17/2015

"Great buying expierience"

Sean Smith (no relationship) was overwhelming with such a great attitude to treat us with the utmost respect and professionalism. There was no "high pressure" to buy! Sean simply showed us the car we had come to see...and gave us a great deal without the "games most dealers play"! Our experience with Hendrick Honda was without a doubt, one of the easiest car buying efforts we have gone through. It will be a pleasure to recommend Sean to any of my friends or family who are in the market for a car.

Hendrick Honda responded to this review

August 14, 2015

Don, thank you for sharing! No gimmicks, just great customer service and great deals is what you can expect from us at Hendrick Honda!

Reviews of Steve Bagwell