Hendrick Honda

Gus Forbes, GSM, Hendrick Honda

Gus Forbes

GSM

December 02, 2016

"Great Place to Buy a Car"

- kramer7

My family and I have leased or purchased 14 Hondas from Hendrick Honda and could not be more pleased with the sales department or service department. To be honest, we have never had a problem with our Hondas because they are Hondas, I mean all you have to do is change the oil etc. When you deal with Sean McLane you get instant answers with kindness and respect. It is so easy to buy a car there and that is saying a lot because I have bought or leased 26 cars in my lifetime and every time it has been a chore. Scott Wendel will take care of your service with knowledge and courtesy. He will give you an estimate so there are no surprises and explain what was done to your car and why. If you want to do yourself a favor, just stop into Hendrick Honda and judge for yourself. I am positive that you too will discover what my family and I have experienced.

November 27, 2016

"First Time Car Buyer"

- alaina

Yesterday I signed a lease for a 2017 Honda Accord. I am a first time car buyer, and ultimately decided to go with leasing based on my current situation. A week ago, George talked to me about the differences in the civic and the accord and we test drove each so I could decide on the vehicle I wanted. Yesterday, Sean and Amanda helped me with the leasing process and made sure my experience at Hendrick was above and beyond expectations. Amael in the finance department helped me out with the paperwork and making sure I understood and was comfortable with everything I was doing. I can't praise Hendrick Honda enough! I would send anybody here. The customer service that I have received so far from them is unmatched.

November 26, 2016

"Condescending sales manager "

- Dietcoke5

We test drove a pilot and then started negotiations and all was fine until your sales manager, Sean, came out. He let us know that he wouldn't wiggle at all on the price, which was above MSRP, and that would have been fine if he wouldn't have been so rude and condescending. He let us know that plenty of wealthier people would buy this car and he had no trouble selling it so we could "take it or leave it." When we decided to leave it, mostly due to his attitude, we said we were sad we couldn't make a deal, he responded "I'm not going to chase you out the door on that note." This is the rudest and worst experience I've ever had at any car dealership. I am sincerely disappointed- I absolutely understand the high demand for the pilot and respect that, but I cannot understand Sean's behavior and will never buy a car there.

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $25795