Hendrick Honda

8901 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Hendrick Honda Info
About Hendrick Honda

Welcome to Hendrick Honda, the premier Honda dealership of the Carolinas. For more than 21 years Hendrick Honda has served the communities of Charlotte, Concord, Rock Hill, Gastonia and Hickory with the greatest selection of New and Pre-Owned Hondas and an unwavering commitment to outstanding customer service.

About Hendrick Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

KathyTudor
2/22/2013

"Recently purchased a used Honda Civic that required..."

Recently purchased a used Honda Civic that required safety recall work. The original owner had told me not to go to this Honda dealer for the service, but it's convenient to my place of employment. I now know why she forewarned me. They couldn't have been less interested in helping me when I asked questions and I found the representative I spoke with rather bored with me. I suppose because the work was a freebie I somehow didn't count, but I will most definitely not return to this dealership for future service. I was treated like a second-class citizen.

SeanKane
2/06/2013

"First let me begin by saying that my experience at..."

First let me begin by saying that my experience at Hendricks Honda has been the absolute greatest car buying experience that I have had in my life. Chris Wilson was outstanding as a salesman. He was knowledgeable and made my wife and I so comfortable while we were there. He made us feel as though we were a part of the Hendrick family. We were so comfortable that right before I left the building I welcomed Chris into the Kane family. And let me not forget about Tony in finance. He also was one of the many greatest individuals that we met and worked with. Tony was friendly, efficient, very detailed and he also explained the entire process and actually made it enjoyable. Chris and Tony are not the typical car salemans. They don't make you feel as though you're getting ripped off like an average car salesman. Overall my family plans to return to Hendrick Honda from here on out. We truly recommend everyone to go to Hendrick Honda when in the market for purchasing a vehicle. They go far beyond expectations to make you feel right at home.

Padre
1/22/2013

"I had no intention of buying a car from a dealership and..."

I had no intention of buying a car from a dealership and was strictly on a scouting mission to test drive a few before i found the best deal online. But after speaking with Mr. Patteson his openness, honesty and complete lack of disingenuous charm, i found myself comfortable doing business with him and can honestly say the next time i need to buy a car i will make a beeline right for his office. Pass along my thanks to him again if you get the chance and let him know i still love the ride :)

Andrew Patteson

jbeegle
1/17/2013

"Buying a new car has always been stressful. It had been..."

Buying a new car has always been stressful. It had been almost 10 years since I bought my last one. Ryan was great negotiating the vehicle via phone and email, as we live some distance from the dealer ship. The car was prepped and ready for pick up, financing was painless and I am a very happy Honda owner! Thanks to Ryan and his team for a great experience. Julie B

FJ007
1/16/2013

"Jess was great! I came into Honda to get a copy of my..."

Jess was great! I came into Honda to get a copy of my service records for my end of term for my leased Honda. I left with a used vehicle I considered buying and sure enough, did. What is great about this situation. I had put down $_K at another dealership nearby for a car that needed work. I was hesitant the way it drove and the situation with them. After meeting Jess, seeing the FJ on the lot, her kind manner convinced me to buy from Hendrick (again). I went back to the other dealership and got my check from them. Turned around, and bought from Hndrick (Jess). Thanks for a great experience. I will be back for service and any warrenty issues. Thanks Hendrick Honda! I will be Back.

dmiller86
1/14/2013

"I had a wonderful experience as a first time buyer!..."

I had a wonderful experience as a first time buyer! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. They know their products well. I will continue to be a Hendrick Honda customer and recommend to anyone i know looking for a new car!!!

jessica johnson

brendacurrence
1/11/2013

"I was originally looking for a used car, but with the..."

I was originally looking for a used car, but with the help of Melissa I bought a new one. We emailed back and forth for several days as I was shopping online, and Melissa was very helpful always answering any questions that I may have. When driving around on the lot looking for the Civic that I was going to buy, we rode by one that was wrecked severely and I asked to stop and take a look at it. Melissa complied and seeing that the Civic was still intact on the inside even though the outside was pretty demolished was a big help in making my final decision for the car. I will pass the car onto my daughter in a couple of years, and you can always replace the car if wrecked but not a dead person.

bhunt1107
1/09/2013

"I would highly recommend this company for anyone needing..."

I would highly recommend this company for anyone needing repair work. I was expecting nothing but aggravation getting my car repaired after my accident but it could not have been a smoother transaction. Thanks to all of you, even the one's "behind the scenes"!!

all off them!

KRClark19
12/15/2012

"I am a teacher with CMS and new to Charlotte. I was..."

I am a teacher with CMS and new to Charlotte. I was referred to Hendrick Honda by another CMS employee because of how they were treated on their last two purchases. I am very happy with everything that Greg did as a salesman and the extra effort Brendan put in to help me get into a vehicle and not try to just mae a sale. I will continue to tell all the other teachers that are looking for a new or preowned vehicle to go to Hendrick Honda and that they will be taken care of before and after the sale.

schmauch
12/03/2012

"Very nice and tried to make sure you were satisfied. ..."

Very nice and tried to make sure you were satisfied. Everyone had everything ready to go when we got to the deanship. Even staff who had nothing to do with the sale of the vehicle were very friendly.

Reviews of Manny Dasilva