Hendrick Honda

8901 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Hendrick Honda Info
About Hendrick Honda

Welcome to Hendrick Honda, the premier Honda dealership of the Carolinas. For more than 21 years Hendrick Honda has served the communities of Charlotte, Concord, Rock Hill, Gastonia and Hickory with the greatest selection of New and Pre-Owned Hondas and an unwavering commitment to outstanding customer service.

About Hendrick Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

frances1942
8/24/2014

"Should be awarded for excellent customer service skills "

Frank Norton has gone the extra mile & Hendrick is very fortunate to have a salesman of his caliber working for them. This is the 2nd Honda we bought from him and we always recommend him to family, friends, and acquaintances when they are in the market to buy a car. It is too bad that you cannot clone this wonderful, valuable and exceptional sales representative. He deserves the highest commendation. Way to go Frank!!!

rwendell
8/13/2014

"Warm, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable salesman"

We enjoyed the warm, friendly Tony Howsare at Hendrick Honda of Charlotte as he helped us compare the cars that would suit our criteria. We had done a lot of research and already had a good idea of what we were looking for in a car. Tony fully understood and accepted our criteria and did an excellent job of outlining the differences that would help us decide how to best fulfill our financial, mileage, and performance criteria. We appreciated very much his knowledge and attention to our needs and desires. We enjoyed his personal warmth and cordial attitude. His manager was also very sharp and helpful when discussing financial options.

carleah
8/08/2014

"My 3rd honda lease"

I've never leased before going to Hendrick Honda. I've been able to trade up every 2 yrs, something I never dreamed I could do. They work with my budget and I'm very happy.!

Paul York.

Blu, blanc, et rouge
7/31/2014

"After the sale, they just do not care..."

They push you to buy a car, but their dealer administration does not care after you sign the papers, they're careless, negligent and I do not advise anyone to buy from them because my experience with the title office was horrible, along with the ignorance and uncaring GM. The papers were messed up and sent to the wrong address after insisting to send to a specific address.   I called numerous times, sent numerous emails, but to no avail, I was just ignored. I worked with one salesperson, then was shelved off to another,  then after the sale, another salesperson was sent to help me, but he seemed very rude. He did not smile, and did not seem happy he was helping me after the sale. I was treated poorly and no one cared to solve the problem they caused, they refused to admit their wrong doing. Their administration is very careless and are all talk, they have a big name out there, but when it comes to customer service and delivering on their promises or products,  they are empty. From my experience, buying many cars from several dealers, this was the worst experience I've ever had in the state of NC. Their GM or sales manager could not even come out to shake our hand or thank us for doing business, sitting in the office like big CEOs. They are so lost, busy, and careless in their own little world, they never attempted to call me after 2 days or even a week to ask me about the car or see how I liked it.  They tell you something by phone, and say they will take care of it. It's all empty lies and undelivered promises. They have very poor communication skills, since the upper management and salespeople do not communicate very well with the office that does papers. One shelves you off to another, only to tell you a different story. The owner or GM can't be man enough to pick up the phone and listen and solve a problem, that shows how much they care. Makes for a very special dealership.

Chris Robinson, Sam Fisher

Hendrick Honda responded to this review

July 31, 2014

I sincerely apologize for your recent experience with us. We strive to provide the best quality customer service, and unfortunately, we dropped the ball. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at (704)552-3318. Thank you, Carolyn Ridge Customer Relations

gdefazio
7/28/2014

"Cannot say enough good things"

Jeff Smith is OUTSTANDING! Jeff is my "go to" person for everything. I have 4 Honda vehicles and Jeff is the only person I deal with. He is professional, personable, and always goes out of his way to make sure I receive top quality service.

gdefazio
7/28/2014

"Cannot say enough good things"

In a word, Jeff is OUTSTANDING! I have 4 different Honda vehicles and Jeff is my "go to" person. I have been a Honda client since 1985 and dealt with 7 dealerships across 3 states and Jeff is by far the most professional, personable, thorough, and thoughtful of anyone I have worked with. I cannot say enough good things about Jeff. He is the reason I keep coming back.

yogismom57
7/15/2014

"Worth the trip"

I'd had such terrible experiences at the local Honda dealer that I wouldn't take my car in to them anymore and sought out a local garage instead. Then I heard about Hendrick Honda and the reviews were overwhelmingly great, all of them. so today I drove 45 miles to Hendrick Honda to have scheduled 60k maintenance performed on my 2006 Odyssey. The experience was well worth the drive. I was greeted by a pleasant Rodney Shirley in the Service bay. He was thorough and attentive of my needs. At the local dealer I was always suspect of their intentions but with Rodney I felt confident of the service recommendations he mentioned as well as his explanations about them. The local dealer would shuttle me back and forth all day by Hendrick provided a loaner car for the day making the whole process even easier. My van was serviced on time.I liked the fact that the whole service experience is handled thru one person from check in to pay out. To me that's makes it more personal and professional. Everyone I met and passed by were friendly. I noticed that every customer that came in regardless of the Service employee was greeted and handled in the same friendly caring manner. And on my way out the door I was treated to the free Starbuck's coffee bar. Hendrick Honda is a very nice and classy dealership. I'll be back if the need arises, just not too soon. Job Well Done

Rodney K. Shirley

JLuge76
3/31/2014

"I'll make this quick..."

Hendrick Honda provided me with the most painless car-buying (or in this case leasing) experience that I have ever had. I traded emails with Sam, looking for a price quote on a new Civic. He provided all the information, never once badgering me for a phone number so that he could call me a million times. Given that he had been so easy to communicate with, I gave him the chance to match the lowest lease quote I had received from another dealer, and he said he could. When I visited the dealership, Sam passed me off to Teresa (salesperson) to show the car. I was familiar with the car and didn't need much tutoring, but Teresa was super helpful anyway. Since Sam and I had already agreed to rough terms, there was no real haggling involved, and they even gave me a fair price on my trade that I had intended to sell to CarMax right down the road - thus saving me a trip and some extra time. Being a Sunday, I did have to wait a bit longer to get in with finance. However, this process was just as painless in the end. Dorian showed me my options for all the extended warranty/service products, and when I politely declined them all I felt like he really respected my wishes and didn't hassle me or pressure me to buy them. He did explain their potential benefits (some of those products do have SOME value after all), but again, I never felt like he was trying to rake me over the coals. Another first for me in terms of buying a car. Anyway, not much else needs to be said. I'm going to take my car back there for service now on principle alone! If you're considering a Honda, you'd be crazy not to give them a try.

Teresa

wdcacc
3/27/2014

"I would like to give an "Outstanding"..."

I would like to give an "Outstanding" evaluation to Jim Burrows for his help with both my "2006" and "2012" Honda Civics. I was in yesterday for service on the "2006" and Jim always looks to see what we should do for my cars. He never tries to "sell" me something I don't need, and when he tells me about something I do need, he always explains why we need to this. I trust his judgment implicitly. He has treated both myself and my wife Anne with genuine kindness and concern throughout our relationship with Hendrick Honda in Charlotte. The very fact that we drive all the way in from Kannapolis so that Jim can oversee the service to our two Hondas should be a strong testament to our trust in him. For there are several dealerships MUCH closer to Kannapolis than your dealership on South Blvd. You are very fortunate to have such a fine person as Jim in your employ. Guard him well! Thank you, Wes and Anne Corle

Jim Burrows

uptonew
3/27/2014

"Had an excellent experience with the professional staff..."

Had an excellent experience with the professional staff at Hendrick Honda. Salesman Ned Hindi went out of his way to get my questions answered. My interest was in a non-Honda product and he was straight up in acknowledging his limited familiarity with it. Rather than second-guessing, he suggested I drive the vehicle with him over to that particular dealership in Charlotte in order to get the answers I was seeking. Kudos!! Customer satisfaction was priority one.

Reviews of Jeffery Smith