Hendrick Honda

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM Open Now

Hendrick Honda

Hendrick Honda Info
About Hendrick Honda

Welcome to Hendrick Honda, the premier Honda dealership of the Carolinas. For more than 21 years Hendrick Honda has served the communities of Charlotte, Concord, Rock Hill, Gastonia and Hickory with the greatest selection of New and Pre-Owned Hondas and an unwavering commitment to outstanding customer service.

About Hendrick Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

FJ007
1/16/2013

"Jess was great! I came into Honda to get a copy of my..."

Jess was great! I came into Honda to get a copy of my service records for my end of term for my leased Honda. I left with a used vehicle I considered buying and sure enough, did. What is great about this situation. I had put down $_K at another dealership nearby for a car that needed work. I was hesitant the way it drove and the situation with them. After meeting Jess, seeing the FJ on the lot, her kind manner convinced me to buy from Hendrick (again). I went back to the other dealership and got my check from them. Turned around, and bought from Hndrick (Jess). Thanks for a great experience. I will be back for service and any warrenty issues. Thanks Hendrick Honda! I will be Back.

dmiller86
1/14/2013

"I had a wonderful experience as a first time buyer!..."

I had a wonderful experience as a first time buyer! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. They know their products well. I will continue to be a Hendrick Honda customer and recommend to anyone i know looking for a new car!!!

jessica johnson

brendacurrence
1/11/2013

"I was originally looking for a used car, but with the..."

I was originally looking for a used car, but with the help of Melissa I bought a new one. We emailed back and forth for several days as I was shopping online, and Melissa was very helpful always answering any questions that I may have. When driving around on the lot looking for the Civic that I was going to buy, we rode by one that was wrecked severely and I asked to stop and take a look at it. Melissa complied and seeing that the Civic was still intact on the inside even though the outside was pretty demolished was a big help in making my final decision for the car. I will pass the car onto my daughter in a couple of years, and you can always replace the car if wrecked but not a dead person.

bhunt1107
1/09/2013

"I would highly recommend this company for anyone needing..."

I would highly recommend this company for anyone needing repair work. I was expecting nothing but aggravation getting my car repaired after my accident but it could not have been a smoother transaction. Thanks to all of you, even the one's "behind the scenes"!!

all off them!

KRClark19
12/15/2012

"I am a teacher with CMS and new to Charlotte. I was..."

I am a teacher with CMS and new to Charlotte. I was referred to Hendrick Honda by another CMS employee because of how they were treated on their last two purchases. I am very happy with everything that Greg did as a salesman and the extra effort Brendan put in to help me get into a vehicle and not try to just mae a sale. I will continue to tell all the other teachers that are looking for a new or preowned vehicle to go to Hendrick Honda and that they will be taken care of before and after the sale.

schmauch
12/03/2012

"Very nice and tried to make sure you were satisfied. ..."

Very nice and tried to make sure you were satisfied. Everyone had everything ready to go when we got to the deanship. Even staff who had nothing to do with the sale of the vehicle were very friendly.

SaiObito
11/25/2012

"Overall, an excellent dealership who treats the customer..."

Overall, an excellent dealership who treats the customer with the utmost care. Patient, cooperative, and friendly is what makes this dealership stand out for me.

JIM KNOERZER

Elizabeth Tierney
10/23/2012

"I cannot say enough wonderful things about the amazing..."

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the amazing service I received from Hendricks Honda collision center as well as service center. My car was serviced as well as repaired above my expectations and my car was the cleanest it had been since I drove it off the lot. While my car was repaired it was noted my inspection was due the next month and so it was taken to the service department to be completed. I will always drive and Honda and only take my car for service and heaven forbid another collision trip to Hendrick Honda

ericaarcilesi
10/02/2012

"My entire experience here at Hendrick Honda was..."

My entire experience here at Hendrick Honda was exceptional! Joseph changed my mind about car salesman everywhere. He was so open and honest and made the whole process so easy. I was so lucky to have found such a great deal, the impeccably detailed pre-owned vehicle, and the v.i.p. service. Compared to all of the other places I visited before, Hendrick Honda knows what they are doing! I am not usually one to leave reviews but it was too great of an experience to not share! Thanks again Hendrick, I'll be back and refer everyone I know! August 7, 2012 - I purchased a Mitsubishi Eclipse Coupe - Erica Arcilesi

Mon1908
9/20/2012

"Kevin Carroll was an excellent salesman. Absolutely no..."

Kevin Carroll was an excellent salesman. Absolutely no pressure while purchasing the vehicle. I did a lot of research looking for a car and Kevin made sure that I found what I was looking for. Kevin also provided excellent customer service. Mr. Carroll also took me on a mini tour of the Honda dealership and showed me where I would get my car service. I am so glad that I went to Honda Hendrick dealership, the whole process of buying the car went smoothly.

Reviews of Manny Dasilva