Hendrick Honda

8901 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Hendrick Honda Info
About Hendrick Honda

Welcome to Hendrick Honda, the premier Honda dealership of the Carolinas. For more than 21 years Hendrick Honda has served the communities of Charlotte, Concord, Rock Hill, Gastonia and Hickory with the greatest selection of New and Pre-Owned Hondas and an unwavering commitment to outstanding customer service.

About Hendrick Honda

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Fresh Popcorn
dpot

"Great experience!"

I worked directly with Jeff Nall at Hendrick Honda in Charlotte, NC and my experience was fantastic! Jeff and the team were prompt, professional and courteous. They clearly explained to me the several issues that I was having with my 2012 Honda Odyssey and performed the work timely. I was promptly e-mailed a document called “Know Your Vehicle” which included a red/yellow/green analysis of my car’s systems based on a multi-point inspection. I did not ask for this report nor was I expecting this report. Jeff was great to work with and I will be returning to Hendrick Honda for future service.

Jeff Nall

dbui99

"Great Staff"

The staff that I worked with were very knowledgeable. They also took the time to make sure all of the details were understood and answered all of my questions in a gracious and friendly manner. This is the 2nd time that I've gotten a vehicle from Hendrick Honda. I would highly recommend Paul, Ronnie and Andrew to others.

Paul York, Ronnie ?

NurseJenny

"Excellent service "

Clarissa Parks was awesome!! She made sure everything was taken care of from the rental care to making sure I had the best deals available! Thank you Hendrick Honda and Clarissa!

July 15, 2015

Thank you Jenny for sharing! We're so happy to hear that Clarissa took such great care of you - we look forward to seeing you again!

RhyneR

"Awesome service!"

Great service and attention at Hendrick Honda. If you need a vehicle, ask for Jason (Jay) Levin. He was very helpful and patient while I was choosing my Honda Civic Coupe!

Jason Levin

DaveC

"Flawless execution"

Darron McCullough was flawless. He called me practically every day with a quick update on the status of my repair. So I always knew the latest-and-greatest and when my car would be ready. And it was ready exactly when he said it would be, down to the exact hour. I've always taken my repair work elsewhere, but no longer. The Hendrick experience was flawless.

July 15, 2015

Dave, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We strive to make every visit with us quick and painless to ensure that you and your car get back on the road quickly. We look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs in the future!

terrytolbert

"Worked me In"

Jeff Nall was very helpful in helping me get my Acura AC repaired. Not understanding there were others ahead of me on appointments, he worked me into the morning and had me completed in the time he suggested. Good experience and price was what was estimated at check-in.

Jeff Nall

July 15, 2015

Thank you Terry for sharing your recent service visit with us. We're very happy to know that Jeff was so helpful getting your Acura repaired in a timely manner. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Carl Porter
7/13/2015

"Professional Sales Experience - Mista' Chris Wilson"

Chris Wilson exhibited a high-level of professional salesmanship w/ my wife & I in selecting our 2015 Honda Accord.....no small task, requiring extensive product knowledge of Accord Trim levels to match his prospective buyers needs & expectations. After test driving (2) cars, we successfully concluded the price/value discussion in record time....left the dealership after closing time w/ a new 2015 Honda Accord! Thanks, Chris!! We are excited to join the Hendrick Family of 4-wheel Hondas!!

ali123
7/12/2015

"Great Experience!"

I had just moved to Charlotte recently, and had some issues with my AC as well as a needed oil change. Dan Cannon was very patient in explaining the issues, what we could do about it, and how he could help us with the cost. He was very genuine throughout the process, and definitely made the experience friendly and trustworthy. Will be going back if I have any other issues!

Reseda6526
7/12/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I went to the Dealership to purchase another Honda Odyssey. I purchased my first Honda from Jason so I made him aware I was in the market for another Odyssey. He provided me all the information that was needed and I purchased the car. He and the staff was excellent... Thank You.... Dace Richardosn

Jason Levin

July 15, 2015

Thank you for sharing! Jay is one of the best, and like the rest of our sales staff, is professionally trained to know the ins and outs of all of our Hondas, to ensure you're getting the perfect car for you!

msweeney1008
7/11/2015

"Amazing People and Facility"

I brought my car in for the door acruators. And an oil change. Amazing service from the second I pulled into the service bay. And Jeffrey Smith was super pleasant to work with when he called to discuss my car. I actually first had an appointment for the same thing in Rock Hill, because that is where I purchased my car. Unfortunately it was a very bad experience and frustrating. So I called Hendrick Honda and it was amazing and comleptly different! I will be shopping for a new car within the next few years, and I am 100% going to Hendrick!

Reviews of Jeffery Smith