Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

7151 Rivers Avenue,
North Charleston, South Carolina 29406
Hendrick Toyota North Charleston Info
About Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

FIND NEW RACE-WAY-WORTHY TOYOTA DEALS IN North Charleston, SC Our new Toyota auto inventory won't make you a professional race car driver, but our new cars will give North Charleston drivers reliability, top safety features and technology, and the kind of gas efficiency that will make you feel like you've finally achieved freedom from your local gas station. Test drive a new Toyota today at Toyota of North Charleston; we're just a short drive from Charleston and Mt. Pleasant. Find us online, anytime on... Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hendricktoyotanorthcharleston Twitter: http://twitter.com/ToyotaNCHS Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/hendrick-toyota-scion-north-charleston-north-charleston Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare friends get exclusive access to better deals that we don't post on our website!

About Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

• Largest Regional Inventory
lbee
7/23/2016

"My new ride."

It only took a few hours to find the vehicle I wanted and to drive away with it.I had a great sales person by the name of Shelly Grimes .

July 23, 2016

Congratulations on your new car and thank you for your review! We here at Hendrick are proud to have team members like Shelly who demonstrate our commitment to the best customer service! Enjoy your new car and feel free to contact us for future needs! ~Kimberly Customer Relations Manager Hendrick Toyota North Charleston 843-797-8000

Jason
7/22/2016

"Friendly, courteous service"

Andrew was very helpful, knowledgeable and took care of what I needed. Even though he was unable to fix my problem he explained to me what is wrong so I can get it taken care of.

July 23, 2016

Jason -- Thank you for your review and feedback. We here at Hendrick Toyota strive for excellence. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you again! ~Kimberly S Hendrick Toyota North Charleston 843-797-8000

Nancy
7/20/2016

"EXCEPTIONAL"

I brought my car in for an oil change before going out of town on business and found out it needed more work, especially before a road trip. Ms. Reetz worked creatively to ensure that my car was repaired and that I made my deadline. She definitely goes above and beyond expectations. Price is always a shock, but that's true for just about everything these days. However, Ms. Reetz worked out several options for me and let me choose what I wanted to do. I appreciate having a say in what is happening.

July 23, 2016

Nancy -- Thank you for your review! We here at Hendrick Toyota are proud to have team members like Carolyn who demonstrate our commitment to the best customer service. We look forward to working with you for your next servicing needs. ~Kimber Customer Relations Manager, Hendrick Toyota North Charleston 843-797-8000

Carl
7/18/2016

"THE SERVICE WAS GREAT. VERY PROFESSIONAL"

Ms. Carolyn Reetz has always shown respect and compassion when I brought my car many, many, many times for maintenance. Most of the time I didn't have an appointment. Her customer service skills is second to none. The following took place after I had maintenance performed on my car: "I took my car to the car wash on rivers, the car stop[ working and the CAR WASH CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE had to jump start the car (the battery was approximately 3 months old or more. ONCE CAROLYN FINISHED TALKING TO CAR WASH REPRESENTATIVE. IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT THE BATTERY WAS DEFECTED. Carolyn accepted my car for maintenance, it was returned with a new battery." The most important thing is that she smiled and treated me as if I were a close relative EVEN THOUGH I WAS VERY DISGUSTED, CAROLYN KEPT HER COOL. GIVE HER A RAISE. Sincerely, CARKL

July 23, 2016

Carl- We would like to thank you for your 5 star review and to let you know how much we appreciate the kind words you have said about Carolyn. I will be sure to pass this message along to her and feel free to contact us for whatever needs you may have! Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future. ~ Kimberly Hendrick Toyota North Charleston 843-797-8000

Pearl Girl
7/17/2016

"Greatest Car Buying Experience"

This experience should go down in HISTORY! It was the most stress-free purchase I have made in buying a car! I went in knowing what I wanted, was offered a great deal, and now I am the proud owner of a HENDRICK TOYOTA!!! Tem Zafar is to be praised for his professional approach as he wanted me to be a satisfied customer and he went the EXTRA MILE!!! Tem, I will make an appointment when I am ready for my next TOYOTA!!!

Donnie Nelson

July 23, 2016

Pearl, Thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty and enjoy your new Toyota! Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to catch the latest specials! Best regards, Kimber Smith Customer Relations Manager Hendrick Toyota of North Charleston kimberly.smith@hendrickauto.com 843-797-8000

NANCY SHAW
7/17/2016

"Friendly, helpful, and fast"

I brought in my 2007 Yaris for a service issue and everyone at this location was helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. Howard in the service department was wonderful and Chase was also great.

July 23, 2016

Nancy, We appreciate you and your review!!! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We're proud to have team members who demonstrate our commitment to the best customer service. Please feel free to reach out to us with questions or future needs as we are always here to help. Thank you again! ~Kimber S, Customer Relations Manager Hendrick Toyota North Charleston 843-797-8000

Santee

"Great value to "

I had maintenance done to a 06 Tundra. After calling several repair facilities, Hendrick's service department had as good or better price than any of them. They also had very good prices on tires. I chose them because of their professionalism and value in the past. And they worked with me to find the best value for my dollar.

July 23, 2016

Thank you for your review! It is very encouraging to hear that the team here at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston treated you with the professional and courteous service you have come to expect. We will endeavor to exceed your expectations for many years to come. Thanks again and have a great day! Kimberly Smith Customer Relations Manager Toyota North Charleston 843-797-8000

conchs57
7/16/2016

"service visit"

I scheduled an appointment to have 2 tires replaced and frontend alignment done on my 2003 4runner. I arrived a little before my scheduled time. The service staff took my car and began working on it as scheduled even though there were a lot of cars already there. While waiting someone came around and offered me snacks and a bottle of water at no charge. The work was done in an hour and a half. All the service personnel were polite and helpful. Andrew Bagwell was the person I dealt with during this visit. He is always happy to help in any way. I would definitely recommend coming to this dealer for any maintenance needs you have for your vehicle.

July 23, 2016

We would like to thank you for your 5 star review and to let you know how much we appreciate the kind words you have said about Andrew and the team at Hendrick Toyota. I will be sure to pass this message along to him and feel free to contact us for whatever needs you may have! Thank you for your business and I hope you have a great day. Kimberly Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

Maria A Martinez
7/07/2016

"Car Trade-in "

Shelly was so great in helping me with my trade-in and so patient with all my questions. She did not pressure me at all and was more than willing to help me with the financial research of my trade-in. If you ever need any help or have any questions asked for Shelly!

July 23, 2016

Congratulations on your new car! I am happy to here that your visit was stress free. At Hendrick Toyota, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that we were able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a car that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. We look forward to working with you for your next servicing need; remember to find us on Facebook and Twitter to receive access to our exclusive coupons. Best regards, Kimberly Smith | Customer Relations Manager Hendrick Toyota of Charleston kimberly.smith@hendrickauto.com 843-797-8000

marlenaj
7/07/2016

"EXCELLENT"

I needed to have my care service but did not have an appointment. I was and early bird. Mr. Paul Cowan greeted me with a friendly smile. I told him what I needed done and that I needed to get back to work. He took my keys and had the service done right away. Hats off to Mr. Cowan and the crew for an excellent and timely job!

July 23, 2016

We appreciate you and your review!!! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We wish you the best! We're proud to have team members who demonstrate our commitment to the best customer service. Please feel free to reach out to us with questions or future needs as we are always here to help. Thank you again and welcome to the Hendrick family! Best, Kimberly Smith Customer Relations Manager Hendrick Toyota of North Charleston kimberly.smith@hendrickauto.com 843-797-8000

Reviews of Shelly Grimes