Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

7151 Rivers Avenue,
North Charleston, South Carolina 29406
Hendrick Toyota North Charleston Info
About Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

FIND NEW RACE-WAY-WORTHY TOYOTA DEALS IN North Charleston, SC Our new Toyota auto inventory won't make you a professional race car driver, but our new cars will give North Charleston drivers reliability, top safety features and technology, and the kind of gas efficiency that will make you feel like you've finally achieved freedom from your local gas station. Test drive a new Toyota today at Toyota of North Charleston; we're just a short drive from Charleston and Mt. Pleasant. Find us online, anytime on... Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hendricktoyotanorthcharleston Twitter: http://twitter.com/ToyotaNCHS Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/hendrick-toyota-scion-north-charleston-north-charleston Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare friends get exclusive access to better deals that we don't post on our website!

About Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

• Largest Regional Inventory
James1944
9/27/2016

"Great customer service"

I had an appointment scheduled for 12 noon for my 25,000 mile checkup. I arrived around 11:45 and was immediately greated by my service advisor. He took my name and keys. I then proceeded to the waiting lounge. At 12:20 he came out and explained what was needed. I had them perform the service and the car was ready around 13:05. I am extremely pleased with the service. Both worked performed and professional service.

Buckley Fulghum

September 27, 2016

Thank you for your review and feedback!! We're proud to have team members like Buckley who demonstrate our commitment to the best customer service. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you again! Best, Kimberly Smith, Customer Relations Manager Hendrick Toyota North Charleston kimberly.smith@hendrickauto.com 843-797-8000

Richard
9/21/2016

"New Customer for life"

I was totally pleased with Rick Matthews. He took the time to go over everything to me. He is a real Pro and very knowledgeable. I had never dealt with Hendricks before. Rick exceeded all of my expectations and went beyond. He made car shopping a real pleasure. Would highly recommend him. Thank You Rick.

Rick Matthews

Matthew Thomas
9/15/2016

"Pleasurable shopping experience!"

Stopped by Hendrick Toyota to look for a car and Shelly assisted me in finding just what I needed. At no time did I feel pressured and she was very courteous and helpful in answering any questions that I had. Shelly made my car shopping experience pleasurable and I strongly recommend anyone looking for a automobile here to ask for her!

Matt and Bonnie
9/09/2016

"Beyond a great experience thanks to Shelly Grimes!"

From the test drive to the finish Shelly was wonderful and attentive, answering all questions and concerns. She took care of everything for us. We appreciate all her help in our purchase. A very smooth and painless car buying experience!! Thank you!!

September 09, 2016

Matt & Bonnie, thank you for your review and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty and enjoy your new Toyota! Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to catch the latest specials! ~ Kimberly, Customer Relations Manager 843-797-8000 kimberly.smith@hendrickauto.com

Doris Osborne
9/01/2016

"Blake found the car I was looking for thanks to him I love i"

Never used Hendricks before ,but certainly got good service from them.Something happened to my computer. Thanks to Blake I am enjoying my car. Everyone there was nice.

Ruben D Rodriguez
9/01/2016

"Excellent Service"

Shelly helped me . She was super friendly. I had an amazing experience.-Appreciate the honesty and always their answer all of my question. Highly recommended.

September 01, 2016

Ruben - Thank you for your 5 star review and positive feedback. We appreciate you and your loyalty. At Hendrick Toyota, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that we were able to show you dedicated and personalized service. Again Thank You and enjoy your new Toyota! ~Kimberly, Customer Relations Manager, Hendrick Toyota N. Charleston 843-797-8000

Jordanross1
8/31/2016

"amazing service "

Shelly helped me out. She was super friendly and knew what I wanted. She didn't push me into any decisions. She talked me through everything being that this was my first time leasing. She got me in an out of there and took care of all the paperwork while still explaining everything that she was doing. I had an amazing first experience and am in love with my new car

August 31, 2016

Jordan, Thank you for your 5 star review! It is encouraging to hear that Shelly and the team here at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston treated you with fast and friendly service you have come to expect. We strive to exceed your expectations for many years to come. Thank you again and have a fantastic day! Sincerely; Kimberly Smith, Customer Relations Manager, Hendrick Toyota North Charleston. 843-797-8000

Flightline Dweller
8/31/2016

"As close to fast food as you can get!"

Although this was my 3rd Lease with Hendrick it was as smooth as ordering fast food. I believe it took less than 2 hours to wrap up everything required to send me on my way. Shelly was great as always and Anthony seemed to know where I was willing to go and made it happen.. Thanks,

August 31, 2016

We appreciate you and your review!!! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We wish you the best! We're proud to have team members who demonstrate our commitment to the best customer service. Please feel free to reach out to us with questions or future needs as we are always here to help. Thank you again and welcome to the Hendrick family! Best, Kimberly Smith Customer Relations Manager Hendrick Toyota of North Charleston kimberly.smith@hendrickauto.com 843-818-2573

Sigler9608
8/30/2016

"Excellent Customer Service, Easy to Work With!!"

Knowing that I can pick up the phone and reach out to Blake when I am looking for a vehicle and have the confidence that he is going to do everything he can to find me what I am looking for is such a great experience. Appreciate the honesty that this dealership provides and is always on point to answer all of my questions and makes sure I have a full understanding of everything that has been explained to me. Highly recommended!!

August 30, 2016

Congratulations on your new car! Thank you so much for your review and feedback. At Hendrick Toyota, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that we were able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a car that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. Again Thank you and don't hesitate to contact us for your future servicing needs. ~Kimberly, Customer Relations Manager 843-797-8000 Kimberly.smith@hendrickauto.com

joyce scott/austin roberts
8/24/2016

""My first time buying a car" experience"

Our salesman (James Lindsey) was the most patient, hard working salesman in the world. We found a car in North Carolina so it had to be transported to South Carolina for re-sale. James kept us informed every step of the way. We aggravated him every day (twice most days) until it actually arrived in North Charleston but he was kind and made a "first time car buying experience" a very pleasant experience.

Tony Sprovero

August 24, 2016

Joyce and Austin, Congratulations on your new car and Thank you for your review!! We are very pleased your first car buying experience was so pleasant! We are committed to help each customer get behind the wheel of a car that accommodates their lifestyle. Thank you again! Kimberly Customer Relations Manager Hendrick Toyota North Charleston 843-797-8000

Reviews of Shelly Grimes