Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

7151 Rivers Avenue,
North Charleston, South Carolina 29406
Hendrick Toyota North Charleston Info
About Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

FIND NEW RACE-WAY-WORTHY TOYOTA DEALS IN North Charleston, SC Our new Toyota auto inventory won't make you a professional race car driver, but our new cars will give North Charleston drivers reliability, top safety features and technology, and the kind of gas efficiency that will make you feel like you've finally achieved freedom from your local gas station. Test drive a new Toyota today at Toyota of North Charleston; we're just a short drive from Charleston and Mt. Pleasant. Find us online, anytime on... Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hendricktoyotanorthcharleston Twitter: http://twitter.com/ToyotaNCHS Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/hendrick-toyota-scion-north-charleston-north-charleston Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare friends get exclusive access to better deals that we don't post on our website!

About Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

• Baby Changing Station
  • Largest Regional Inventory
joyce scott/austin roberts
8/24/2016

""My first time buying a car" experience"

Our salesman (James Lindsey) was the most patient, hard working salesman in the world. We found a car in North Carolina so it had to be transported to South Carolina for re-sale. James kept us informed every step of the way. We aggravated him every day (twice most days) until it actually arrived in North Charleston but he was kind and made a "first time car buying experience" a very pleasant experience.

Tony Sprovero

August 24, 2016

Joyce and Austin, Congratulations on your new car and Thank you for your review!! We are very pleased your first car buying experience was so pleasant! We are committed to help each customer get behind the wheel of a car that accommodates their lifestyle. Thank you again! Kimberly Customer Relations Manager Hendrick Toyota North Charleston 843-797-8000

stepcounter123
8/23/2016

"Great Dealership!"

Excellent vehicles and excellent service department. Regarding service, Andrew makes sure everything is taken care of. Sami and Shelly are great sales reps. Our family has purchased four vehicles from this dealership and will continue to bring our business here because of their fair, friendly and knowledgeable personnel.

August 24, 2016

Thank you for your review! It's encouraging to hear that Andrew and the team here at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston treated you with friendly and efficient service! We strive to exceed your expectations in the future! Thank you again! ~ Kimberly, Customer Relations Manager Hendrick Toyota North Charleston 843-797-8000

Cinnies1
8/17/2016

"To know someone cares"

To be able to come and get tour car service and they dont try to make you get work that is not needed. They check your car from top to bottom without charging you. Others company charge you for everything. The customer service is beyond anything i expected. You also get a car wash and your car vacuum wothout even askingn again for free. The service i received i know that this is theonly place that I would take my car to

August 24, 2016

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so pleased we could make your visit easy and hassle free! We strive for excellence and by reading your review I can see we did that! Thank you again and we look forward to exceed your expectations for years to come. ~Kimberly, Customer Relations Manager 843-797-8000

Sam
8/14/2016

"Great experience buying first car"

I originally came in with my mom and talked to Rick Mathews back in early July because I knew I was planning on buying a car when I moved down here. Rick was awesome and low pressure about showing us what our options would be when we came back and let us drive do a test drive. We left feeling like we had a good idea of our options and knew we'd want to come back when we were ready to buy. We came back and asked to talk to Rick when we were ready to buy. Based on the last test drive, we had a good idea of what we wanted to get. We went on another test drive and we were sure this was the car we were going to buy. The financial aspect went as smooth as possible and we were very happy with the deal we got. At the end of the process, Rick took us back out to the car and went through every aspect of the car with us and even helped pair my phones Bluetooth with the car. We are extremely satisfied with all aspects of our car buying experience.

Rick Matthews

August 15, 2016

Sam -- Thank you for your review and Congratulations on your new car!! It is encouraging to hear that the team here at Hendrick Toyota North Charleston treated you with the utmost respect to get you into a car that accommodates your lifestyle. We look forward to working with you for your next service needs. Again Thank you and do not hesitate to contact us in the future for any questions. Best ~ Kimberly Smith, Hendrick Totyota N Charleston Customer Relations Manager 843-797-8000 Kimberly.smith@hendrickauto.com

Chatland Whitmore
8/06/2016

"Prius Purchase"

Shelly Grimes did her very best to get me a good deal when I turned in my leased Highlander and took out a lease on a Prius V. I only wish the sales manager had been a little more receptive. Had I done this deal at Stokes Brown in Beaufort (where my son works) I'm sure a would have done a little better and gotten Toyota loyalty consideration.

August 06, 2016

Mr. Whitmore- Thank you for your review and feedback. I do apologize for your car buying experience was less than exceptional. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly for any questions or concerns you may have. Sincerely ~ Kimberly Customer Relations Manager 843-818-2573 Kimberly.smith@hendrickauto.com

Rt2Box297
8/05/2016

"Service Complete and No Hassles"

I called to make an appointment and was pleasantly surprised to find out I could have my 15,000 mile tune up and tire rotation completed at 8:30 p.m. All I had to do was schedule an appointment. I had a prior engagement at 7 p.m. left there are drove in and was served immediately. In a matter of what seemed like only a few minutes, I was being told job complete. I will never come in during regular hours. This after hours process is a blessing. Thanks for The Service.

Jeffery Luther

August 06, 2016

Thank you for your review and positive feed back! This is a new service and we are pleased to hear that your experience was hassle free and pleasant. We are proud to have team members like Jeff Luther who demonstrate our commitment to the best customer service. We look forward to working with you in the future. Again Thank you for your positive feedback. Best regards, Kimberly, Hendrick Toyota N. Charleston 843-324-4567 Kimberly.smith@hendrickauto.com

Wanda Ullom
8/05/2016

"Great experience"

I recently purchased a 2017 Toyota Camry at this dealership. It was a very pleasant experience from beginning to end. Our salesperson, Shelly Grimes, was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. I recommend that you make an appointment with her if you are in the market to buy a car. Even the financing part of the transaction went smoothly and was as painless as possible. I was given all the information needed to make a decision about this purchase, and I left feeling that I had made the best decision for me. I look forward to returning to Hendrick Toyota for service needs in the future.

August 06, 2016

Wanda -- Thank you for you review and Congratulations on your new Camry! We here at Hendrick Toyota are pleased that we could make your car buying experience hassle free and stress free. It is encouraging to hear that we have team members like Shelly and AG who demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service. We look forward to working with you for your future servicing needs. Again thank you and enjoy your new Camry! Best, Kimberly; Customer Relations Manager Hendrick Toyota N. Charleston Kimberly.smith@hendrickauto.com 843-797-8000

Michael.jann
8/03/2016

"Awesome experience"

Awesome experience, no hassle no smoke and mirrors I was completely honest with Tem and he was with me. Most pleasant experience I've ever had at a dealership. Wish more car salesmen were like Tem.

August 03, 2016

Michael- Thank you for your review! Congratulations on your new car! We here at Hendrick are pleased we could make your car buying experience so pleasant! We are happy to have team members like Tem who demonstrate our commitment to the best customer service! We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty! Enjoy your new car and we look forward to working with you for your future service needs! Sincerely Kimber, Customer Relations Manager Hendrick Toyota North Charleston 843-797-8000 Kimberly.smith@hendrickauto.com

giles, kendra
8/02/2016

"Great"

It was great having a wonderful salesperson! Mr. Will Smith made the car buying experience a wonderful one for my husband and I. Thanks so much Will and Hendrick Toyota!!!!!!

Smith, Will

August 02, 2016

Kendra -- Thank you so much for you review and Congratulations on your new car! It is encouraging to know that employees such as Will demonstrate our commitment to the best customer service and are able to get you in a car that fits your needs. Again, Thank you and we look forward to working with you in the future. Best, Kimberly Smith Hendrick Toyota Customer Relations Manager 843-797-8000 Kimberly.smith@hendrickauto.com

mmeall
8/01/2016

"Best Sales Service!"

I worked with 6 different Toyota dealerships before purchasing our new Tacoma. Blake Hubbard went above and beyond in locating the exact match for what we were looking for! Thanks Blake!

August 01, 2016

Congratulations on your new car and thank you for your review! At Hendrick Toyota, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that we were able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a car that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. We look forward to working with you for your next servicing needs. Best regards, Kimberly Smith | Customer Relations Manager Hendrick Toyota of Charleston kimberly.smith@hendrickauto.com 843-797-8000

Reviews of Shelly Grimes