Hendrick Toyota North Charleston

Josie I. Guerrero

December 06, 2016

"Easy and painless! "

- Lana

I've always said, I'd rather get a root canal than go to a car dealership...well, this experience took that pain away. Patrick was very customer service oriented and listened carefully to what I was looking for. He defused my defensive demeanor almost immediately. He offered suggestions, making sure I was aware of any options that matched what my needs were but in no way made me feel pushed. When the details on the 4Runner I was looking for were finalized, Patrick kept me informed on the delivery status and was attentive to my schedule on pick up. He made me feel like a friend. I am so excited about this new 4 Runner! He went over the entire vehicle, making sure I was able to operate everything on my own. His knowledge and experience was greatly appreciated. I'm excited that this was so easy, I live close by and I'm happy service will be right around the corner. I'm looking forward to a long term friendship at Hendrick.

December 06, 2016

"Got just what I wanted"

- Jennifer Holstein

I needed to buy a car after an accident. Blake contacted me right away after an internet inquiry. We made an appointment. He helped me find the perfect car and was very patient with me. We haggled pretty hard back and forth but he was a good sport. I walked away satisfied and love my new car! I'd definitely recommend. Also- I did not catch her name (sorry) but the young lady at the reception desk so was so sweet.

December 05, 2016

"Great price, direct and to the point"

- 4runnerguy

Very pleased with our new 4runner. The first price I got from Will was the best I found in the whole state even trying to negotiate with other dealers they couldn't touch it. Very direct and to the point, no gimmicks. Very impressed.

New 2016 Toyota Sequoia, $64016