Hennessy Porsche North Atlanta

Scott Hamilton

Internet Sales Manager
Jamey Holt, Finance Manager, Hennessy Porsche North Atlanta

Jamey Holt

David Gentile, Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador, Hennessy Porsche North Atlanta

David Gentile

Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador

August 23, 2017

"New Lease 2017 Macan S. Wonderful!!"

- Hollywhite17

Smooth, simple and professional. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for excellent service and care. The experience was both thorough and timely. I love my car.

Scott Hamilton

August 22, 2017

"Great Car and Amazing Service!"

- encarter13

I cannot say enough about Mike McPherson. I started test driving different Porsche Caymans in November 2016. The 718 had recently hit the lot and I was torn between the older 981 6 cylinder and the new 718 4 cylinder. I must have met with Mike 3 different times. In April of 2017, my wife and I decided to go with a new 718 over a used 981. However, I do not live close to a Porsche dealer so I travel to a few different places. I have 3 dealers within a 1.5 hour drive, so I figured they could all have a shot at earning my business. I can assure you that Mike and Hennessy provided the best level of service. It was a night and day comparison between Mike/Hennessy and the other dealers I visited. That high level of service led to me calling Mike when I was ready to place my order. He spent a few hours with my wife and I talking about all of the options available and helping us design the perfect 718 Cayman. I took delivery of my car on August 18th. Mike was very thorough and took his time explaining how everything on the car worked. He had already sold me the car, so it made me feel good that he really took the time to walk me through my new car. He could have rushed us off in order to make another sale. Mike's level of service has earned him my repeat business. While shopping for the Cayman, my wife fell in love with the Macan. We will be purchasing one from Mike and Hennessy in the near future. Jamey Holt helped us with the financing. He was very accommodating and knowledgeable. He had all of the paperwork ready on arrival. Unlike most car financing, this was extremely smooth and actually enjoyable. Jamey and I had a great conversation.

Mike McPherson

August 16, 2017

"First type Porsche buying experience"

- potato123

This was my first time visiting a Porsche dealership and being introduced to the brand. David Gentile was super helpful and patient in explaining the different offerings and even the technical aspects of the features of the car I was looking at. I couldn't recommend David or Hennessy Porsche any more highly. It was a great experience and I'm excited to be part of the Porsche family.

David Gentile