Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

Sales & Leasing Consultant

April 26, 2017

"Great service"

- Kayla Leary

Benjamin Shiwala was very helpful and answered all of our questions throughout the buying process. We appreciated that he gave us all of the necessary information to make the best purchase. I would recommend this dealership.

April 11, 2017

"Lease of 2017 Ford Escape "

- Danofsales

My wife and I leased another Escape from Lou Oliveira and are thrilled. We leased a 2014 Escape and had a great experience then so we returned to Lou and on the telephone expressed that we wanted to stay with the same features and tire size as we have Winter tires, but we're thinking about a different color. When we arrived Lou showed us a white gold colored 2017 Escape with all the features we wanted; another home run for Lou Oliveira. We love it including the color. Kevin Norton Finance Manager did a great job and presented the Simonize Glass Coat System, which we had applied to our new vehicle. When we took delivery Lou had the vehicle registered, state inspected and LoJack installed; another home run for Lou! Scott Lewis, GM should be proud of his team including Dan Abate in Service who gave us exemplary service on our 2014 Escape and we look forward to his service of our 2017.

April 11, 2017

"HERB CHAMBERS FORD BRAINTREE MA"

- FRED. M

PURCHASED A FORD EXPLORER FROM HERB CHAMBERS IN BRAINTREE. I NOTICED AFTER A FEW DAYS THE DOOR HAD SOME PAINT DAMAGE AND THE FRONT AXLE SEALS LEAKING. IN SHORT I WENT BACK THINKING IT WOULD BE A FIGHT TO HAVE THE PAINT AND AXLE REPAIRED BUT IT WAS THE OPPOSITE. JUST PIVPED IT UP IT LOOKS AND DRIVES LIKE A NEW VEHICLE. THANK YOU RICH, BRENDAN AND HERB CHAMBERS BRAINTREE TEAM. ONLY REASON I DID NOT GIVE 5 STARS IS MY DRIVERS NEW FLOOR MATE HAS A LOT OF MUD WHEN I PICKED UP THE VEHICLE FROM SERVICE. P.S I WILL BE BACK FOR THE EDGE

New 2016 Ford F-250, $37903