Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

Dina Saoud, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

Dina Saoud

Sales & Leasing Consultant

June 26, 2017

"Great Leasing Experience "

- acruss

I leased a 2017 Ford Escape from Frankie Santiago and received the best service ever. He was patient and answered all of my questions without hesitation. I had never leased before so he explained the entire process to me and made sure I understood it all. He was extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of the vehicle and took the time to show me how everything worked. Not only will I lease my next vehicle from him in three years, but I will make sure anyone I know that needs a vehicle goes to see him.

Frankie Santiago

May 04, 2017

"Great experience, not pushy, would recommend to anyone"

- Michael T Norton

I recently purchased a 2014 Ford Explorer XLT from this dealership and would recommend them to anyone looking for a Ford. The team at Herb Chambers of Braintree wasn't difficult or pushy, the way most car salesmen and dealers can be. They were great in showing me cars I was interested in rather than ones they are looking to get off the lot. Jason Arsenault and Kevin Norton were particularly helpful in walking me through the steps needed to get my paperwork finalized, going as far as calling my bank to help coordinate the paperwork between the two institutions. If I hear anyone is looking into buying a Ford, this is the first I would send them and the last place they'd need to go.

Jason Arsenault
Other Employees : Kevin Norton

April 26, 2017

"Great service"

- Kayla Leary

Benjamin Shiwala was very helpful and answered all of our questions throughout the buying process. We appreciated that he gave us all of the necessary information to make the best purchase. I would recommend this dealership.

Benjamin Shiwala