Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

Lisa Chamberlain, Portfollio Director, Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

Lisa Chamberlain

Portfollio Director

March 11, 2017

"Mike Perkins - 2016 F150 XLT"

- Mike Perkins

The highlight of my experience at Herb Chambers was working with Ben. He understood what I was looking for in a vehicle and my stance on the sales/pricing negotiation process. While I felt at times that I was being pressured to agree to something I did not wish to agree to by others, Ben was understanding, polite, and professional throughout. Although there were some hiccups in the process, ultimately I got into a vehicle that I did not have to "settle" for at a price I felt was fair. I would definitely recommend seeking out Ben to anyone who was thinking of purchasing a vehicle at Herb Chambers.

March 07, 2017

"Excellent Salesperson, Excellent Manager's "

- JohnMW222

Excellent is the word of the day! I have Leased from herb Chambers Ford of Braintree for the last 18 years. All those sales were handles By Mr. Wayne Lockard . This week I picked up my pre-ordered 2017 Ford Edge Titanium. Me and my wife Jinnie decided to order so we got just what we wanted. Wayne made the decision go so smoothly because of his Super Salesperson Skills. he helped us put together one of the finest Crossovers we have owned and it was very fast with his expert knowledge of how package groups went together. His kind and fun and way of selling made it very comfortable to work with him. And the Dealership as well. No BS no leading us on no talking us into things we did not want. Comfortable and easy going all the way. That is why we went to him for our last 5 cars. And what a great pleasure to have the best guy there ready to help 15 years of taking great care of me and my wife Jinnie. Any and all questions were answered right off the top of his head. Even questions I never even thought of he was able to explain and show us how everything worked and why. I would also like to thank some other 5 star people involved First Scott Lewis General Manager of the Dealership who personally made sure all was going well. Mr. Miguel Silva who made financing quick and easy to get through. Mr. Richard Trieber for putting the numbers together and helping us make them fit. Just and excellent Sales staff and Managers that have been so helpful over the 5 Vehicles we have purchased from this one Herb Chambers Dealership. I Hope Mr. Herb Chambers will take the time to personally thank these 3 men who clearly work to make the customer Happy and give off a feeling of kindness and Trust and a true caring for the customers who come into this Dealership. I have always recommended them and will continue to do so for another 36 month's until we will be back to order from Wayne again on the next one. Thank You again Wayne for all your help and experience 5 stars all the way!! John and Jinnie Walsh Hull Ma.

March 06, 2017

"They made it easy"

- daved2345

This is my 12th new car and I can honestly say i could not be happier with the experience. My deal involved buying out my current lease and getting into a new F150. Everyone knew the Truck, the packages and after a few conversations I was able to walk out with a truck that fit all my needs, and some I didn't even have. Jimmy Zhao/Lisa Chamberlain- My two initial contacts, Thank you. With out our first few calls, I would have given up on trying to get a the new car. Miguel Silva- Thank you, I can't say enough. Not only did you know your trucks, you spent the time to physically walk me through the options. Every other dealer I have bought a car from, the sales manager just sits in a glass room calling the shots from a distance. Thanks. Scott Lewis- we traded some emails, and you were also instrumental in putting the deal together. We have never met, but next time I am in the dealer I will knocking on your door to shake your hand. Jason Arsenault- you left your monthly Dealer Sales Meeting with Herb, to deliver my vehicle and spend the time walking me through all of the features and the operation of the vehicle. Maybe next time you see me I will have a boat to tow, but if not I am sure my truck will be a lot of fun regardless. Herb, I want you to know I applaud The Braintree Ford Team. They do it right...!!!!

New 2016 Ford F-250, $37903