Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

Benjamin Shiwala, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Ford of Braintree

Benjamin Shiwala

Sales & Leasing Consultant

March 25, 2017

"My sales person did a great job for us"

- RichA

I highly recommend Benjamin. He is the main reason why we purchased our car from this dealership. He went above and beyond for us. Please ask him when you visit Braintree Ford.

March 24, 2017

"Great Customer and Car Service "

- LG

Dan is always helpful, professional, honest and friendly.He is very patient and listens to my concerns and questions and explains everything for me. It's a pleasure to come in for service.

March 11, 2017

"Mike Perkins - 2016 F150 XLT"

- Mike Perkins

The highlight of my experience at Herb Chambers was working with Ben. He understood what I was looking for in a vehicle and my stance on the sales/pricing negotiation process. While I felt at times that I was being pressured to agree to something I did not wish to agree to by others, Ben was understanding, polite, and professional throughout. Although there were some hiccups in the process, ultimately I got into a vehicle that I did not have to "settle" for at a price I felt was fair. I would definitely recommend seeking out Ben to anyone who was thinking of purchasing a vehicle at Herb Chambers.

New 2016 Ford F-250, $37903