Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

4.2

1186 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, Massachusetts 02134
Closed 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Keith Banks O'Banor , Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Keith Banks O'Banor

Eric Poulson

April 23, 2017

"Great Dealership!! "

- Bnibeh

I recently re-leased a vehicle and Victor provided wonderful service. He made sure all my questions were answered and that I was aware of the process. All the staff are very friendly. I love my new car!! Thank you !!

April 03, 2017

"Good Customer Service 👍"

- Tricec13

My advisor promised to get me in and out and his word was definitely true. I have never been in and out that fast. Best advisor (Fred) and best Saturday ever. Thank you Fred 😃

March 27, 2017

"New CRV"

- Lauryn.Stafford

What a great experience!!! I would highly recommend Herb Chambers to any friends or family looking to purchase a Honda! It was so wonderful to work with Dana, Seyed and Kevin! Everyone was so friendly and helpful making the process so easy!! We love our new CRV and couldn't be happier with our experience!! Thank you again

New 2016 Honda Accord, $24725