Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

4.3

1186 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, Massachusetts 02134

Keith Banks O'Banor , Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Keith Banks O'Banor

Lascelle McKenzie

Eric Poulson , Finance Manager, Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Eric Poulson

June 11, 2017

"Gerson Ruiz - excellent service!"

- Yun Xue

We visited several Honda dealers in the Cambridge and Boston area and found the right fit with Herb Chambers Honda Boston. Our sales consultant, Gerson Ruiz, made the decision easy. Unlike many other consultants we met along the way, he made us feel comfortable as soon as we met him - he was extremely patient, friendly, and down-to-earth. We never felt like he was trying to juggle our time with another client's; when he was with us, his attention was focused solely on our concerns. After the sale, he continued to be responsive to our calls when it came to filling out insurance paperwork, arranging for delivery, and making sure the registration process was seamless. The finance department was also great in helping us navigate through specific requirements in locking down a recent student discount. We appreciate the dedication of the entire team and hope our future buying experiences will be as good as the one we had recently.

Gerson Ruiz

June 06, 2017

"New Car Great Service Exception Devotion"

- David P

Keith Banks Obanor is a legend when it comes to selling new carsZ. Remembering him when I was 16 getting my first Honda from Herb Chambers I was impressed to see how's his longevity was still present and he was ready to sell the next car to me. With greatness he was able to sell my car with the right price and give me the nearest and newest 2017 CRV EXL with all the needed state of the art features I need to be safe in my car. Matt his assistant was very through and on his A game. He was great to explain everything during the first time I saw the car and when I came in for the car today, I was with great honor proud happy and overjoyed to get the new car. Mostly Matt, and Keith with the rest of the Herb Chambers company want me to come back with my questions call if I'm concerned, they show to caring the best for the people who get a new car they want you to love it they want you to be safe they care for you. I feel proud to have them in contact I thank Mr. Herb Chambers a really awesome friendly man he's done something special with his busisness.

Keith Banks O'Banor
Other Employees : Matt,

May 21, 2017

"Victor Olivares did an amazing job. "

- Gordon O

I recently purchased a 2017 Honda CR-V EX-L from Herb Chambers Honda with the excellent help of Victor Olivares along with Michael MacDonald. and Having come from another dealership that treated me rather poorly, I was especially impressed with Mr. Olivares's professionalism, honesty, perseverance, and helpfulness. It was a true pleasure to do business with Mr. Olivares and the entire staff at Herb Chambers Honda. I highly recommend Mr. Olivares and Herb Chambers Honda.

Victor Olivares