Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

1186 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, Massachusetts 02134
Open Now 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Lascelle McKenzie, Finance Manager, Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Lascelle McKenzie

Keith Banks O'Banor , Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Keith Banks O'Banor

Alex Perez

March 25, 2017

"Great Service! "

- Owoodall

I always have a great experience when I come to Herb Chambers Honda of Boston. This past weekend I brought in my leased vehicle with the goal of getting into a new vehicle. I had the pleasure of working with Scott Bregnard. He was very helpful and made sure we were happy the entire process. He kept us within our budget and made sure we were happy with the price and the car. I would definitely work with this dealership and Scott again!

March 14, 2017

"Excellent Experience at Herb Chambers of Boston"

- lalapierre

I had a terrific experience at Herb Chambers of Boston! Scott made the purchase of my 2017 CR-V a breeze, he was nice to me, answered all my questions and kept me within by budget. Thank You!

March 02, 2017

"Excellent customer service from Alex, MIke & Victor"

- cargirl

Alex, Mike and Victor provided exceptional customer service. I would not have leased a car from Herb Chambers had it not been for Alex, Mike and Victor and how well they treated me. They were professional, courteous, polite, friendly, and patient with all my questions. They made the whole car leasing process -- which I had formerly dreaded -- easy and fun. I trusted them. An I love the Honda HRV they helped me lease. I don't know anything about cars and all the sales jargon and technical talk totally confuses and intimidates me. Alex, MIke and Victor did not talk down to me or try to "sell" or "spin" me or take advantage of my relative ignorance. They patiently listened to me explain what I was looking for and helped me get the right car for me. Victor took the time to carefully explain how the car worked, down to programming my music and Iphone. And then when I forgot half of what he had told me, he invited me to come back - and he went over all of it patiently again. He was great. Team Alex, Mike and Victor -- all winners. Thank you!

New 2016 Honda Accord, $24725