Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

1186 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, Massachusetts 02134
Closed 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Nick Surdis, General Manager, Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Nick Surdis

Herb Chambers Honda in Boston Service Specialists, Honda Service, Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Herb Chambers Honda in Boston Service Specialists

4.2
Mohammed Denny, Finance Manager, Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Mohammed Denny

December 08, 2016

"Herb Chambers is great!"

- MissyS

In a word...Easy! I have leased my third car from Herb Chambers in Boston - The service and sales teams are great! I love my Hondas and getting in for an oil change or inspection is easy and quick.

December 07, 2016

"Great experience made it easy! "

- Yirgageb

Victor was very polite and very helpful. He gave me a lot of options and made me feel very comfortable. He gave me enough time to think everything over. He didn't rush me at all. He was very helpful and I would recommend him.

December 07, 2016

"brought car in for inspection sticker and general servicing"

- jane513

Completely satisfied, as always, with the care of my car and recommendations for future work that I'll keep in mind. It could only be better if the wait time was shorter -- but I have not had to come in very often, so the service is keeping my old Honda Civic and good condition and I'll continue with the plan I've been using for the past several years.

New 2015 Honda Accord, $26915