Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Eric Poulson , Finance Manager, Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Eric Poulson

Nick Surdis, General Manager, Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Nick Surdis

Herb Chambers Honda in Boston Service Specialists, Honda Service, Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Herb Chambers Honda in Boston Service Specialists

4.4

January 16, 2017

"Finance"

- dawbarnes

I had the pleasure of working with Mo Denny to finance my car. We all know financing a car be stressful. But working with Mo was very easy, he listened to my concerns and helped my stay within my budget by any means necessary. Go Mo you ROCK!

January 14, 2017

"Good dealership for car purchase"

- Vinay

It's very good dealership for car sales and service, but you had to follow up lot to get your car on time. I got my new car 10 days after I signed all my paper work and approvals and etc. also the brand new car had 100miles already on it. So little frustrated to follow up to get my car on time. Sales and finance representatives are really helpful in answering our questions. We need some more patience to get things done very quickly. The management folks understand if we address any concerns to them. So it's great pleasure to work with them. Thanks

January 14, 2017

"2017 new CR-V"

- Ken Dao

I came in on a Snowy Saturday afternoon for a test drive of a 2017 CRV Touring. I love everything about this driving machine and ended up buying it 2 hours later. Victor Olivares, the sale guy at Honda Herbchamber dealer was so nice to me, he explained and answered all my questions. I highly recommend him for anyone who wants is looking to buy a car. Ask for him, he will treat you well and give yoiu a great deal for a car too.

New 2015 Honda Accord, $26915