Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

4.2

1186 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, Massachusetts 02134
Open Now 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Keith Banks O'Banor , Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Honda in Boston

Keith Banks O'Banor

Alex Perez

March 27, 2017

"New CRV"

- Lauryn.Stafford

What a great experience!!! I would highly recommend Herb Chambers to any friends or family looking to purchase a Honda! It was so wonderful to work with Dana, Seyed and Kevin! Everyone was so friendly and helpful making the process so easy!! We love our new CRV and couldn't be happier with our experience!! Thank you again

March 27, 2017

"New lease"

- Tamar Yehoshua

I had Keith Banks-Obanor helping me choosing my new car. Keith heard my concern and needs and within 45 minutes I had the car I wanted with the price I can afford.

March 25, 2017

"Great Service! "

- Owoodall

I always have a great experience when I come to Herb Chambers Honda of Boston. This past weekend I brought in my leased vehicle with the goal of getting into a new vehicle. I had the pleasure of working with Scott Bregnard. He was very helpful and made sure we were happy the entire process. He kept us within our budget and made sure we were happy with the price and the car. I would definitely work with this dealership and Scott again!

New 2016 Honda Accord, $24725