Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Norman Methe

April 27, 2017

"Oil Change"

- Alexander Blaine

My experience was great. I have been to the Westborough location multiple times now and I have been serviced by the Service Adviser Matt G. Matt has been phenomenal. Every time I walk into the dealership, Matt (and all of the employees) are very welcoming and treat me with the utmost respect and handle my issues right away. All of my visits here have been great so I thank the team over at the Westborough location, especially Matt G! Looking forward to bringing my car here for all of its needs.

April 26, 2017

"Rutine Service"

- paul1727

Took our 2013 Honda Accord in for oil change/routine service and state inspection sticker. Made an appointment by phone -had $20 coupon. There was no wait to pull into the service entrance. They took me in to do paper work. Invoice was stamped WAITING. Very quick. I only waited about 40 minutes for the work to be done. Very happy with the way I was treated.

April 23, 2017

"CRV Airbag Recall"

- HondaOwner

Was greeted with efficiency, friendliness and candor (re wait time of 1.5hrs which differed from Honda Recall Letter of 45 min). Amenities offered in waiting area were quite nice and kept me occupied.

New 2016 Honda Accord, $27193