Herb Chambers Toyota Scion of Boston

Sales and Leasing Consultant

March 14, 2017

"Exceeded expectations!"

- MelchA187

I recently purchased a 2017 Toyota Tundra from this dealership. Everyone from the GM (Howie Reske) to the salesman (Yow) I worked with were down to earth, easy to work with and efficient. The process of trading in my old car and buying my new truck was easy given the excellent communication and above and beyond customer service. I couldn't be happier with my new purchase and will definitely be returning to this dealership with any future needs! Thank you!

February 23, 2017

"Great service - Juan Colon Corolla LE 2017 owner"

- juan0830

Great dealership, great communication, made me feel comfortable with my decision. This is my first car in USA and I recommend 100% this guys. Thanks.

February 22, 2017

"Efficient, thoughtful service"

- Nichole Davis

When I walked in, I wasn't sure if I was going to be purchasing or leasing a car that day. I had expected a week+ long search between several dealers to get into a safe, reliable vehicle. Meeting John changed all that. From the moment we were paired, he was engaging, relatable and down to earth. I don't like it when people try to over-sell, so I really appreciated John's approach to showing me around and getting me the details for what the dealership had to offer. John was able to work with his management to get me an unexpected deal, and was an advocate for me throughout the process. He was thorough and easy to work with - cutting right to the chase when need be. I would gladly do business with John again. He is a significant asset to your team, hands down.

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $29372