Herb Chambers Toyota Scion of Boston

Gary Francois, Service Manager, Herb Chambers Toyota Scion of Boston

Gary Francois

Service Manager

April 10, 2017

"Superb experience with Service Dept."

- Patr!ots16

Hello, I just wanted to comment on the outstanding service experience that I had recently with Mr. Gary Francois at the Herb Chambers Toyota dealeeship on Brighton Ave. in Boston. Gary was very helpful with an issue that I was having with my 2014 PriusC. He was very honest, kept in touch throughout the repair process and most of all, was very personable and professional. I would not hesitate to contact Gary again for service issues. He is a real gem!!

March 28, 2017

"Superb team!"

- jay&bizzy

We knew what car we wanted(Avalon Touring)-team met us where we were,no distractions. Obviously listened to us,no irrelevant pitches. Very pleasant,professional team-took excellent care of us. Positive experience in every regard.-and we had visited 3 other dealers. Jay and Bizzy McCabe

March 14, 2017

"Exceeded expectations!"

- MelchA187

I recently purchased a 2017 Toyota Tundra from this dealership. Everyone from the GM (Howie Reske) to the salesman (Yow) I worked with were down to earth, easy to work with and efficient. The process of trading in my old car and buying my new truck was easy given the excellent communication and above and beyond customer service. I couldn't be happier with my new purchase and will definitely be returning to this dealership with any future needs! Thank you!

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $29372