Herb Chambers Toyota Scion of Boston

Kenny Leung, Finance Manager, Herb Chambers Toyota Scion of Boston

Kenny Leung

Shawn Kamieneski, Sales Manager, Herb Chambers Toyota Scion of Boston

Shawn Kamieneski

Haider  Amin, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Herb Chambers Toyota Scion of Boston

Haider Amin

Sales and Leasing Consultant

February 23, 2017

"Great service - Juan Colon Corolla LE 2017 owner"

- juan0830

Great dealership, great communication, made me feel comfortable with my decision. This is my first car in USA and I recommend 100% this guys. Thanks.

February 22, 2017

"Efficient, thoughtful service"

- Nichole Davis

When I walked in, I wasn't sure if I was going to be purchasing or leasing a car that day. I had expected a week+ long search between several dealers to get into a safe, reliable vehicle. Meeting John changed all that. From the moment we were paired, he was engaging, relatable and down to earth. I don't like it when people try to over-sell, so I really appreciated John's approach to showing me around and getting me the details for what the dealership had to offer. John was able to work with his management to get me an unexpected deal, and was an advocate for me throughout the process. He was thorough and easy to work with - cutting right to the chase when need be. I would gladly do business with John again. He is a significant asset to your team, hands down.

February 08, 2017

"Wonderful Experience "

- Chantal

I went to the Herb Chambers dealership this morning to have my current vehicle serviced, and while I was there, I had the opportunity to meet John in sales. We discussed some different options for me to potentially get into a newer RAV4. While it didn't work out at the moment due to our family budget (new parents!), John left me with a lot to think about. John was very kind, took the time to explain the different features on the newer models in comparison to the year I own, and was not pushy at all (something I really appreciate in a salesman). I hope that I will be able to trade in my current car for a newer one soon rather than later, and that I will be able to do that with John's help!

New 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser, $85939