Heritage Cadillac

Jason Schulz, Lube Center Manager, Heritage Cadillac

Jason Schulz

Lube Center Manager

July 20, 2017

"Very professional service manager"

- Renee Robb-Truitt

Thank you for a dealership that wants customers to have the best experience with care repairs. My several encounters with Sonny have been great. I lost his card, but the answering service knew exactly who l was talking about. Good service, professional, and l will be back.

Sonny Emmons

May 25, 2017

"Customer service exemplified! "

- Anthony

The associates are always polite and attentive. Communication and timeliness is always on point. Heritage exemplifies what customer service should be. It's particularly always a pleasure working with Candace!

Candace

November 02, 2016

"My car stop running 1 day after service"

- Corey

My name is Corey Turner and I'm sending this complaint in regards to my 2004 Cadillac CTS. I brought my car into Heritage Cadillac located in Morrow Ga. I'm august. Today is November 2 and the computer on the dash shows my oil duration is at 55% until I will need another oil change. Prior to bringing my car to Heritage Cadillac I had no oil leaks, nor any other issues with my car beside the recall repair, in which I brought it to the same dealership to have to recall repair done. On November 1 I just so happen to check the oil level in my car and it was 3 quarts low. I put 3 quarts of oil in the car and too it back off. I then began to contact Heritage Cadillac and requested to speak to the service manager. I lady from service stated that the service manager was not available. I went into detail to express how my car didn't have a oil leak prior to having it serviced at Heritage. The lady try to tell me that my car will burn oil. I responded by letting her know that I'm mechanically inclined and there was no way a car will burn 3 quarts of oil 2 months after and oil change. Plus, my car did not have a oil burning problem prior to bringing it in to get serviced at Heritage. So I requested a time to bring the car back in to check for stripped out Darin plug or oil leaking from around the oil filter. On November 2nd I brought the car into the dealership and had it checked. They told me that the rear main seal was going bad. My question is; if the rear main seal was going bad then why wasn't that noticed when I got my previous oil change. I find that diagnosis to be bogus. So I left the dealership to get a second opinion and not even a hour later and on my way home my car starts to over heat. I had to pull over and wait for the car to cool off. The car would not stay cool. I finally decided to have it towed to the shop I was originally going to get a second opinion. Now I awaiting for another mechanics to tell me the problem. If I find out that you all mechanics lied and jacked up my car, I will be taking legal action to the fullest of my capability. I'm not ignorant nor am I scared to take this to court. OFFICER INFORMATION Name Title Business Address ERNEST HODGE, M CEO P.O. BOX 50255, ATLANTA, GA, 30302, USA SABRINA CRAWFORD CFO 2144 EMERALD DRIVE, JONESBORO, GA, 30236, USA TIM CRAWFORD Secretar

Service department