Heritage Cadillac

Overall Rating 2

Heritage Cadillac
Heritage Cadillac Info
About Heritage Cadillac

At Heritage Cadillac, you have come to Expect the Best. That means making your dealership experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We are dedicated to serving all of your automotive needs. Heritage Cadillac has been serving the Atlanta area since 1991 and we are #1 in customer satisfaction!

About Heritage Cadillac

• Cadillac Cafe

"By far the WORST customer service I ever experienced...."

By far the WORST customer service I ever experienced. Ki-Don was very rude and arrogant. We went to capital Cadillac instead and Robert was great.

"We purchased a car withour checking the trunk and when we..."

We purchased a car withour checking the trunk and when we got home it was full of water, after returning the car the same night of the purchase the were never told where the water came from. Two days later we found water in the front passage floor board and returned the car again. We have had this car for less than a month and it has been at the dealer every week. Someone had been drivind the car and used up a half tank of gas and put oil all over our leather sits, we had to deal with a water mildew smell in the car and was told the car should not ever been placed on the lot. We later was told the Co-Owner husband would not sign off on a request to have the service department to inspect the car bumper to bumper, instead they just put the car on the lot. When we asked the dealer to give us an extended warrently for a peace of mind for all of our issues we was told no even after filling a complanit with GM and Cadillac. I have received calls from GM district office and was told no further actions will be taken against this dealer because they refuse to make what's wrong right and they had to close our file. People need to beware of this dealer and take your business else where because they are truly covering up major issues with the used cars on their lot.

Sabrina,Mark and Shelly

"My experience with this establishment was okay. It seems..."

My experience with this establishment was okay. It seems that I was nickeled and dimed out of every penny. I was charged $593.00 for the finance manager to print less than 10 documents for me to sign. It was told to me that if one person was charged this price everyone has to endure the cost. After receiving my document it stated that it was 33 miles on the vehicle but it was a total of 333 mile. No explanation was given for the mileage on a NEW vehicle. Heritage website has a 72 hour policy stating that if you do not like your vehicle it could be returned and traded with a vehicle at the same/more value of your purchased vehicle. I had issues with my vehicle and wanted it returned but was told since it was a vehicle that was retrieved from another dealership, the 73 hour policy did not apply. It’s obvious that integrity is thrown out of the window. After signing the document I felt rushed out of the door with a 10 minute brief of the vehicle. Would I recommend this facility to anyone? The answer is “NO” but if it’s a must then use with extreme cautious.

"Julian did not follow through on his word. He quoted me..."

Julian did not follow through on his word. He quoted me the incorrect price & did not listen to my initial issue as I experienced the same issue after leaving the service center. I was promised a courtesy car that I never received. I also had to call him every time for the two weeks my car was at Heritage. That's horrible customer service and he completely lacks setting the right expectations. I would not recommend him to anyone.

"Absolutely wonderful experience! I contacted Heritage on..."

Absolutely wonderful experience! I contacted Heritage on a Wednesday to try to find a car I was looking for (a brand that they don't sell). By Thursday afternoon, they located the vehicle. When I requested the windows be tinted before delivery of the vehicle, they were able to get that taken care of as well. When I went to pick up the car and trade in my vehicle, all of the paperwork was ready to go. I was in and out the door with my new car in less than 30 minutes. Couldn't be happier with the sales process.

Peter Huhn

"The sales and servies at Heritage Cadillac is great. I..."

The sales and servies at Heritage Cadillac is great. I would rate them as one the best dealerships in Georgia. The staff members are all friendly and courteous.

Frankie Walker

"Every time I have a service issue with my 2006 Saab I..."

Every time I have a service issue with my 2006 Saab I know that I can call Tiffany and get an appointment and receive friendly service. I like the the fact that this dealer has a lounge that serves breakfast and lunch. I have been taking my car there for years. Rose Bell

Tiffany

"Frankie was a breath of fresh air when it comes to buying..."

Frankie was a breath of fresh air when it comes to buying a car. It feels good to finally have a car salesman who is actually committed to selling me a car to love instead of just a car to drive!

Frankie walker

"Mr.Frankie was the best employee I have dealt with. I had..."

Mr.Frankie was the best employee I have dealt with. I had been to three different dealers because none of them were proffesional with me nor gave me professional service, but Mr.Frankie was very professional and he helped me out very much. He explained to me everything I asked and made the information very clear.

Frankie Walker

"salesman was very knowlegable about products and wanted..."

salesman was very knowlegable about products and wanted to work with me,well spoken and polite.would recommend aynone looking for new or used car.

frankie walker