Heritage Cadillac

7134 Jonesboro Road,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Heritage Cadillac Info
About Heritage Cadillac

At Heritage Cadillac, you have come to Expect the Best. That means making your dealership experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We are dedicated to serving all of your automotive needs. Heritage Cadillac has been serving the Atlanta area since 1991 and we are #1 in customer satisfaction!

About Heritage Cadillac

• Cadillac Cafe
Ballen
7/23/2016

"Bought a car here and regretted it"

Bought a used CTS here and it was like pulling teeth. Asked for a golf shirt and never got it. Car was dirty and low on gas when I drove off the lot.

Anthony Roselle

August 09, 2016

Hello, and we're sorry to hear about your disappointment. If you could please call our General Manager, Sabrina Crawford, at 770-960-0060, she'll be happy to give your concerns attention and we hope to be able to rectify this for you right away. We look forward to your call.

2gemini2
4/02/2016

"Great Experience..."

I went to the dealership in dire straits because of my need for a reliable vehicle. I looked online to help lower my anxiety prior to arriving at the dealership. I had talked on the phone to Salesman Mr. Cecil Jones and upon arriving he eased my mind. He is a patient and caring salesman who wants you to be happy and leave satisfied. I would purchase a vehicle from Heritage again and would definitely recommend Mr. Jones. Thank you, Stephanie C.

Cecil Jones

April 04, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive comments. When it comes to providing an exceptional experience, Cecil really takes the cake, and he'll be happy to hear that you had such an excellent time. Congratulations on your new car and welcome to the Heritage family.

Travesty1
11/17/2015

"I brought my car in to have some service work performed (..."

I brought my car in to have some service work performed ( oil change & tire rotation, just some regular maintenance) and service service staff was great. A young man by the name Travis came out to greet me when I pulled up and asked if he could help. I was in a bit of a hurry to get in and out because of having to get to work. Travis was quick to get my car in and start performing the work. As I was waiting for the work to be done he kept me updated on what was being done and I was out in just an hr. Thanks for the great service and I will definitely be back. I have recommended your dealership to all of my friends with GM products

Travis Thornton

November 18, 2015

You're very welcome and thank you for the great comments. Travis is very excellent in communicating with our customers, especially in the process of their repairs, and we're happy that you had a great time with him. We look forward to helping you again!

haulover
10/16/2015

"If you have 2 half hours to waste trying to buy a car "

Purchased a SRX give my info saleman said he was going to have then get the car ready for me. Great had to run to my house for something came back and sat in the office for about an hour. ! He came back in said he was going to fill the car with gas waited again! Got to the point was ready to forget the car saw 3 sales people standing around. Would have left if my info was not on the laptop! Finally they said they were ready the man finance guy who was just sittng in his office just talking to 2 other gentlemen for a good while NOW he was ready for me! Well finally got to the car salesman just acted like he was in a hurry to get rid of me car was wash per say dirt still on the running board the seat were not vacuum wires were left in the car that was going to be taken out! NO owner manual in thecar

Anthony

October 22, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about the wait you experienced for your SRX. It's very important for to us that our customers receive an easy process while they're with us. If there's anything we can do to rectify your visit, please let our Sales Manager, Sabrina Crawford, know at 770-960-0060. She'll give attention to any details you can provide about your buying experience and make sure you are properly taken care of. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we hope to hear from you soon.

kellye
7/08/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Naye Gives the Best Customer Service. He explains things in Great detail, gives you a chance to ask question and is honest. He is the same Kind Hearted person every time I visit Heritage Cadillac. I have dealt with many service reps at Heritage but Naye is THE BEST. His customer service EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS. I was truly impressed.

Naye

IAMgone
7/03/2015

"Excellent Service writer"

Try this person, he will give you great service on each visit. We all just want respect and the truth about repairs. Sonny will give you that.

georgeicosten
6/18/2015

"you can't trust them. From the sells to the mechanics. "

With a great credit score, I got charged over 10 % rate wasn't told of this. .Mechanics put oil into my 2005 cts ..carburetor, manage offers to Replace carburetor. .

aldubose
3/04/2015

"Heritage. The place where YOU are the sales person..."

Ridiculous. They set expectations and don't meet them. Hard to reach. Flip flop details. Never accountable. They'll tell you they have an approval and are all the while lying. Then make you chase them down. Won't be held accountable for the expectations THEY SET and MISS. Instead they will deflect and blame the very banks that they pump up so well! We will simply purchase from another dealership in 6 months. Nobody got time for this foolishness! It's been almost a MONTH!

Ron D. & Mark R.

cgreenestkbdg
2/18/2015

"Cadillac CTS overfilled with too much oil twice"

Cadillac CTS overfilled with too much oil twice. A lot of services we the consumer can't check behind-we assume its done right. If you ever let them do an oil change check it for yourself. Said their machines were off..... Really. What about a simple dip stick check which I did the next day after oil change. And svc mgr Jeff Burns was less than average.

Jeff Burns

robbykoe
1/15/2015

"Mick's review"

Mick's review is completely unsubstantiated and clearly is way off base from my sales experience. I will put my email address out there for anyone to reach out to me if they would like to know about how great my sales experience was and how fantastic my ongoing service experiences are. You can email me at robbykoe@yahoo.com. Go see these folks if you are in the market for a new car. They are excellent in both sales and service!

Shellie