Heritage Cadillac

Average

Heritage Cadillac

Heritage Cadillac Info
About Heritage Cadillac

At Heritage Cadillac, you have come to Expect the Best. That means making your dealership experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We are dedicated to serving all of your automotive needs. Heritage Cadillac has been serving the Atlanta area since 1991 and we are #1 in customer satisfaction!

About Heritage Cadillac

• Cadillac Cafe
robbykoe
1/15/2015

"Mick's review"

Mick's review is completely unsubstantiated and clearly is way off base from my sales experience. I will put my email address out there for anyone to reach out to me if they would like to know about how great my sales experience was and how fantastic my ongoing service experiences are. You can email me at robbykoe@yahoo.com. Go see these folks if you are in the market for a new car. They are excellent in both sales and service!

Shellie

robbykoe
1/15/2015

"Service that exceeds expectations"

I came in to get my oil change done and I left with a free car wash. I travel over 100 miles to buy and service my Cadillac's. This type of service will ensure I continue to do more of the same! Thanks Shellie and Heritage Cadillac!

Shellie

mick
12/18/2014

"Definitely buyer beware!"

This dealership/ salespeople only care about making the sale, not their customers. Whatever it takes to make the sale is all that counts and if the customer gets "Screwed" over, thats just part of the deal. Please make sure you have all the floor mats, make sure the fuse cover is not missing, make sure the visor is not broken, make sure the owners manual is there. Because any Little thing you miss, thats all your problem, and after you sign the paper, they definitely let you know that they will not give it to you. I will never set foot there again nor would I recommend them to an enemy much less a friend. Please, be very careful if you purchase a vehicle from these people, they do not care about your best interest.

Tom, plus the owners

Gon2
12/31/2013

"By far the WORST customer service I ever experienced...."

By far the WORST customer service I ever experienced. Ki-Don was very rude and arrogant. We went to capital Cadillac instead and Robert was great.

NicoleLock
6/19/2013

"We purchased a car withour checking the trunk and when we..."

We purchased a car withour checking the trunk and when we got home it was full of water, after returning the car the same night of the purchase the were never told where the water came from. Two days later we found water in the front passage floor board and returned the car again. We have had this car for less than a month and it has been at the dealer every week. Someone had been drivind the car and used up a half tank of gas and put oil all over our leather sits, we had to deal with a water mildew smell in the car and was told the car should not ever been placed on the lot. We later was told the Co-Owner husband would not sign off on a request to have the service department to inspect the car bumper to bumper, instead they just put the car on the lot. When we asked the dealer to give us an extended warrently for a peace of mind for all of our issues we was told no even after filling a complanit with GM and Cadillac. I have received calls from GM district office and was told no further actions will be taken against this dealer because they refuse to make what's wrong right and they had to close our file. People need to beware of this dealer and take your business else where because they are truly covering up major issues with the used cars on their lot.

Sabrina,Mark and Shelly

winstonstoker
3/03/2013

"My experience with this establishment was okay. It seems..."

My experience with this establishment was okay. It seems that I was nickeled and dimed out of every penny. I was charged $593.00 for the finance manager to print less than 10 documents for me to sign. It was told to me that if one person was charged this price everyone has to endure the cost. After receiving my document it stated that it was 33 miles on the vehicle but it was a total of 333 mile. No explanation was given for the mileage on a NEW vehicle. Heritage website has a 72 hour policy stating that if you do not like your vehicle it could be returned and traded with a vehicle at the same/more value of your purchased vehicle. I had issues with my vehicle and wanted it returned but was told since it was a vehicle that was retrieved from another dealership, the 73 hour policy did not apply. It’s obvious that integrity is thrown out of the window. After signing the document I felt rushed out of the door with a 10 minute brief of the vehicle. Would I recommend this facility to anyone? The answer is “NO” but if it’s a must then use with extreme cautious.

jm5204
2/01/2013

"Julian did not follow through on his word. He quoted me..."

Julian did not follow through on his word. He quoted me the incorrect price & did not listen to my initial issue as I experienced the same issue after leaving the service center. I was promised a courtesy car that I never received. I also had to call him every time for the two weeks my car was at Heritage. That's horrible customer service and he completely lacks setting the right expectations. I would not recommend him to anyone.

spawnlarson
10/02/2011

"Absolutely wonderful experience! I contacted Heritage on..."

Absolutely wonderful experience! I contacted Heritage on a Wednesday to try to find a car I was looking for (a brand that they don't sell). By Thursday afternoon, they located the vehicle. When I requested the windows be tinted before delivery of the vehicle, they were able to get that taken care of as well. When I went to pick up the car and trade in my vehicle, all of the paperwork was ready to go. I was in and out the door with my new car in less than 30 minutes. Couldn't be happier with the sales process.

Peter Huhn

Ms. S.Wiliams
9/01/2011

"The sales and servies at Heritage Cadillac is great. I..."

The sales and servies at Heritage Cadillac is great. I would rate them as one the best dealerships in Georgia. The staff members are all friendly and courteous.

Frankie Walker

Lavone
9/01/2011

"Every time I have a service issue with my 2006 Saab I..."

Every time I have a service issue with my 2006 Saab I know that I can call Tiffany and get an appointment and receive friendly service. I like the the fact that this dealer has a lounge that serves breakfast and lunch. I have been taking my car there for years. Rose Bell

Tiffany