Heritage Honda Westminster

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Heritage Honda Westminster

Heritage Honda Westminster Info
About Heritage Honda Westminster

Here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Honda cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Westminster area, but also to our neighbors in Owings Mills, and Hanover. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in Maryland, Virginia, D.C., and Pennsylvania serving all your Honda repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Malcolm Drive, and Baltimore Boulevard or I-97 intersection with Route 140. Our online Honda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Honda Westminster and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Westminster Honda dealership is one of the premier Honda dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (866) 502-3361 and remember that here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Honda from Heritage.

About Heritage Honda Westminster

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Rita
1/22/2015

"Wonderful service"

I have been coming to this dealership since 2005. Tom has always taken the best care of me. He lets me know what things are needed to be serviced and lets me know what can wait. He is always honest with what work is actually needed and always tries to save me money, when possible. I couldn't ask for a better service advisor. Rita

January 22, 2015

Good morning Rita! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Rita for the highly praised review.

hcox29
1/17/2015

"Best Dealership Ever!"

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our experience at Heritage Honda in Westminster. It began with a friendly, expedient response to our phone call from the General Manager himself, Robert Lee. He and his sales consultants, Alex Peterson and Bill Spradbrow, took a genuine interest in us from that very first call, and went out of their way to gain our respect, and ultimately our business. We were impressed with how the General Manager, Robert Lee, remained involved throughout our entire experience, and how pleasant and professional Alex and Bill were in each of their follow-up correspondences. Adam Barnes, in financing, was also very helpful in accommodating our needs. It was truly a pleasure doing business with such great guys. Robert sets the customer service bar high, and he and his staff exceed those expectations. If you are in the market for a car, this is definitely the place to go. You won't be disappointed!

Robert Lee, Alex Peterson, Bill Spradbrow, Adam Barnes

January 19, 2015

Heritage Honda Westminster would like to congratulate you on your new car! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Honda as you settle in, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

fuzz
1/03/2015

"Quick & Excellent Service"

I needed a quick and timely turnaround on an oil change & tire rotation the day before New Year's eve. I was going to be traveling on New Year's eve, and I had let the oil go to the 15% level and was very reluctant to travel the great distance without the oil change. Tom Henigman was able to work me in with short notice and did his usual excellent servicing of my 2013 Honda Accord Sport. This put my mind at ease for my trip and will allow me to take the trip without the concern for my car. Thanks to Tom.

January 05, 2015

We are glad to hear that you were happy with Tom Henigman's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Honda Westminster appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much.

Honda guy
12/22/2014

"Another Great Experience! "

Once again I guy that doesn't write reviews is writing a review. I just had my 2014 Accord in for it's first oil change. I made the appointment on line last minute because I didn't want the service light on for too long. When I got there Tom Henigman was ready & waiting for me. The service was done quickly and much to my surprise it was free because it was the first oil change. I continue to buy Honda's because there great cars & I have a great dealership to take them to!

December 22, 2014

Good Morning, Honda_guy and thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda of Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Happy driving!

mk93384
12/22/2014

"Great experience"

I needed a new car because I had totaled mine in an accident. John and Steve the sales manager worked with me to get me into a new car that I loved. When I had decided on that car, they had it ready to go the next day so I wouldn't have to wait around. They even got my rental returned to Hertz so I wouldn't have to worry about that. I searched many other dealers, but they got me to the price I wanted and even with some extras. Thank you!!!

John Mohlhenrich

December 22, 2014

Good Morning, mk93384 Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda of Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Drive safe!

DougR_Odyssey
11/11/2014

"Doug_Odyssey: Excellent Service Department"

Went in for an oil change and tire rotation. Tom H was my service consultant. They had me in and out and did a great job of explaining the free multi-point inspection report. I will be back.

November 12, 2014

Good Morning, DougR_Odyssey! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda of Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again DougR_Odyssey for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/heritagehondawestminster

Margienei
10/17/2014

"Salesman Recommendation.... Ask for Joe or Bill"

I had a wonderful experience dealing with Joe (Ski) Lonczynski. I was very honest with Joe, stating that I dreaded the car buying experience because of car salesmen's unfortunate negative reputation. He respected that, and was very patient and understanding with me. I never once felt pressured to make an impulse decision because he was not a pushy car salemen. Dealing with Joe was a very positive experience. Dealing with the finance and warranty deaprtment was not as pleasant. I highly reccomend buyng a warranty, however please do your research on the price of a warranty. The original price they offered me was well above what other dealerships in the area were offering. I understand they need to make money and cannot give it away, but they should at least be comparable to other dealerships. I recently referred a customer to Heritage and was disappointed with how the customer was treated by another salesman. I highly recommend if you go to Heritage in Westminster you deal with Joe or Bill ( who is new). I dont know that I would trust anyone else with my business.

Joe Lonczynski

October 31, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Margienei! We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Joe Lonczynski led you to your new Honda vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Honda of Westminster. Thank you again Margienei and have a great day! www.facebook.com/heritagehondawestminster

Bernie_PILOT
8/02/2014

"Truly Awesome Experience! "

Joe Ski made it happen for my family to get a much needed second vehicle. Been to other dealers and this guy topped them all.

Joe Ski

August 18, 2014

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda Westminster. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

baexobear
8/02/2014

"lying salesmen"

I was the first person to call about a car on their website. I was ready to come out as early as possible to see the car. Salesman called me back to delay the appointment saying the car wouldn't be ready until a certain time. I drove an hour to the dealership and got there at set time. I was sitting in through car to test drove when sales manager came out and with a snide smile on his face said some people who came in earlier bought the car. When I argued with him about why he delayed me he shrugged his shoulders and said "first come first serve." Nasty nasty nasty people and terrible businessmen. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! btw I had the cash for it in full in my purse.

Robert lee

August 18, 2014

Ms. Goldman called us first thing Saturday morning inquiring about a 2000 Honda Civic that was traded just a couple of days ago. It was a very nice low mileage Civic with approximately 69,000 miles. Ms. Goldman first contacted Mr. Tom Sawyer and scheduled a time to visit and test drives the Civic for her daughter Beth. After checking on the Civic to be certain that it was Md State Inspected, Tom found that the vehicle’s inspection was NOT completed at that time. The service department was working on it but it was not completed. As a courtesy to our customer, we called Ms. Goldman back to inform her that the vehicle was not quite ready just yet. We asked that she visit the dealership 1-2 hours later than previously discussed so that the vehicle would be ready and able to be test driven. In the interim, about an hour or so later another customer visited the dealership looking for an inexpensive vehicle in the $5-6,000 price range. Another salesman assisted the customer and was unaware of Ms. Goldman’s potential visit to see and test drives the Civic. He informed the customer that we may have a vehicle that might fit their needs but would have to check on the availability to see of it had been inspected. The sales associate visited the repair shop to find that the Civic was just being completed at that time. He then proceeded to show the customer the vehicle. After seeing the vehicle they went into the showroom to discuss pricing. In the meanwhile, Ms. Goldman visited to see the Civic. She and her daughter were outside looking at the Civic when a manager went outside to inform Ms. Goldman that unfortunately another customer had visited and given a deposit to purchase it. I do wish that we were able to inform Ms. Goldman prior to her visit about the other interested customer but unfortunately there just wasn't enough time. In our greatest effort to accommodate Ms. Goldman for her travel, we offered and she accepted fuel for the drive. Ms. Goldman also agreed that she would let us find her a very similar vehicle and because they didn't come along very often with low miles in that condition, it could take a little while. She agreed and told us that we had 1 month to provide her with a comparable vehicle to her satisfaction. We greatly appreciated the additional opportunity that she was providing us with to accommodate her vehicle needs under the circumstances. I wrote her a letter of our sincere apologies for our lack of communication between our sales associates. She responded to me email and informed me that I was being given an opportunity and do not let her down. On Sunday, the next day she found a vehicle on her own for her daughter and informed me that she was no longer interested. We congratulated her on her purchase, apologized again and wished her well. We do thank her for the opportunity and are sincerely sorry for her disappointment and inconvenience. All My Best, Robert Lee General Manager 410-840-5322 Desk 443-621-5625 Mobile rlee@mileone.com

Jharmon536
7/25/2014

"Had a Blast!"

What a great time buying a car. I had a blast! Joe SKI the best most honest and dare I say charming salesperson. He never seizes to amaze me and I have been dealing with him for 10 plus years. I never felt pressured and each salesperson worked together to make the sale, you do not feel like you are being pulled in different directions. The whole team worked together to help buying my civic fun, informative and a happy ending. I even looked at others dealers and cars, I was never told you do not want to go there or stay here. I felt like I was able to make a free choice and one that I felt comfortable going home with. I had to bring the car back to get the Armour package and wow again, so many kind helpful people. Tom was great and did just what he promised and for today standards, that is amazing to find. He even arranged a ride from my to the dealership so would not have to ask for one from someone. The young man who came to pick me up was very polite and even make conversation along the trip. Again thanks to a great experience.

Joe SKI Lonczynshi

July 29, 2014

Good morning. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Honda Westminster works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!