Heritage Honda Westminster

580 Baltimore Blvd,
Westminster, Maryland 21157
Heritage Honda Westminster Info
About Heritage Honda Westminster

Here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Honda cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Westminster area, but also to our neighbors in Owings Mills, and Hanover. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in Maryland, Virginia, D.C., and Pennsylvania serving all your Honda repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Malcolm Drive, and Baltimore Boulevard or I-97 intersection with Route 140. Our online Honda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Honda Westminster and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Westminster Honda dealership is one of the premier Honda dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (866) 502-3361 and remember that here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Honda from Heritage.

About Heritage Honda Westminster

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Boatgirl
5/27/2016

"Excellent service"

I was very happy to obtain a last minute appointment. Chris McClan and the staff at Heritage Honda were friendly and accommodating. I will use this service department in the future.

Chris McClan

raycyn
5/19/2016

"1'st time using a dealership for service."

Mike Meckley provided great service and even offered to install splash guards i bought while in the waiting room.I 'll be back.I would also like to mention Duffy who sold us the car.He made us feel like old friends.

May 20, 2016

Heritage Honda of Westminster is pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one. We appreciate your considerate review and will be sure to share your feedback with Mike, Duffy, and the team. Have a great day and we hope to see you soon!

HMN1888
5/19/2016

"Quick Service"

I love that I can manage my service appointment online. I needed to change my appointment several times and was able to do it with a few clicks from my phone. When I arrived, Mike Meckley greeted me by name and got my car checked in quickly. The appointment was completed within the time estimated and Mike stopped by to answer all my questions. Service was affordable too as I had checked with a local repair shop and they quoted me about 50% more than the cost of my service here at the dealership.

May 19, 2016

Hi, we are so glad to hear that you were happy with Mike's service- that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Honda of Westminster appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much and have a great day!

Carguy Joel12325
5/18/2016

"A great place to purchase a Vehicle."

I have purchased three new honda automobiles from Heritage Honda Westminster since 2013. The reason I keep going back to this Heritage dealership is because of the wonderful management team in place, and one salesperson in particular; Robert Mason. I can't say enough about Robert Mason, who I initially met through a recommendation from my brother, who has and continues to purchase cars through him. Mr. Mason has always responded to all my inquiries with quick and accurate answers; he is very knowledgeable.. In addition, he is very responsive to all my concerns, and works within my budget to provide the best vehicle to meet my needs. After driving a Mercedes and Infiniti vehicle, I now am the proud owner of a 2013, and two 2016 honda automobiles, and couldn't be happier with the cars and the service provided by Mr. Mason and the entire dealership. Joel Segall

Rich from financing

May 19, 2016

Hello Joel, Heritage Honda of Westminster would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Robert and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Sarah
5/17/2016

"Great Customer Service!"

I purchased a car from Duffy several months ago and had a wonderful experience. Duffy was upfront and honest with me throughout the whole process and not once did I feel pressured to make a commitment I did not feel comfortable with. Even once I purchased the car Duffy went above and beyond ordering me a new owners manual and personally calling to check in with me and make sure that I am satisfied with my new car purchase. After I purchased my car I was told I could bring my car back for a free oil change and inspection. After calling and setting up the appointment the sales women was all too happy to help me and insured me that the oil change would in fact be free. When I came in everyone was very welcoming. Mike checked my in and did a wonderful job servicing my car. When he was done he walked me through everything that he did and the multi-point inspection. Overall it was a wonderful experience and I will definitely be back in the future.

May 18, 2016

Good morning Sarah, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Honda of Westminster works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

mannim
5/17/2016

"Great sales team, great service, great inventory"

Wendy was an excellent and informed sales person. She knew her inventory, and took the time to review what they actually had on the lot when I called, prior to my visit. The car was exactly as stated in the online documentation, and I drove away with a new car the same day.

Wendy Herrera

May 17, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Heritage Honda of Westminster strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. We will be sure to share your feedback with Wendy and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Beth
5/12/2016

"New Car experience"

Bill Sradbrow was amazing! He made my car buying experience easy and actually enjoyable!! He was courteous of my time and was incredibly knowledgeable regarding the vehicle I was interested in purchasing. I highly recommend Heritage Honda and Bill to all my friends and family interested in purchasing a new vehicle!! Thank you

May 12, 2016

Good afternoon, Beth. Heritage Honda Westminster is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Bill lead you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

hllywd
5/11/2016

"service"

i just wanted to let heritage honda know i was very pleased with the service i received when i brought my 2012 honda civic in for an oil change and general check up. Chris McClane was my service tech and was very helpful and was really knowledgable about my vehicle. i was very impressed and will definitely return to heritage for all my vehicle needs.

Christopher McClane

May 11, 2016

Hi, we are glad to hear that you were happy with Chris McClane's service- that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Honda Westminster appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Heritage Honda Westminster

Estoner100
5/10/2016

"Great Service"

Jeremy L. Dedmon who is the service manager at Heirtage Honda was very helpful. I had a light bulb stuck inside my headlight. Jeremy and his team did a phenomenal job of completing the task. They did me a huge favor by not having to take the bumper off. This saved me tons of money!!!!! Awesome crew!

Service Manager Jeremy L. Deadmon

May 11, 2016

Hi, we are glad to hear that you were happy with Jeremy and the team's service- that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Honda Westminster appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Heritage Honda Westminster

william petry
5/09/2016

"great people"

Brent White and Wendy Herrera are the best . They were very easy to deal with and talk to . Explained what I was looking for and they did everything possible to get me where I wanted to be to be comfortable buying a car

Wendy herrera

May 10, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response William. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Brent, Wendy and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Reviews of Duffy Zepp