Heritage Honda Westminster

580 Baltimore Blvd,
Westminster, Maryland 21157
Heritage Honda Westminster Info
About Heritage Honda Westminster

Here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Honda cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Westminster area, but also to our neighbors in Owings Mills, and Hanover. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in Maryland, Virginia, D.C., and Pennsylvania serving all your Honda repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Malcolm Drive, and Baltimore Boulevard or I-97 intersection with Route 140. Our online Honda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Honda Westminster and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Westminster Honda dealership is one of the premier Honda dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (866) 502-3361 and remember that here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Honda from Heritage.

About Heritage Honda Westminster

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
ridgeline2014
6/23/2016

"routine service"

downloaded discount coupons from website. mike meckley was service rep. kept me informed throughout process. very courteous and professional. good experience. have purchased many vehicles from this location. dealt with fairly. mike spence

mike meckley

ZER001
6/23/2016

"Maintenence Service"

Mike Meckley, Service Adviser was great....made it very easy to drop off my car and swing back by to pick up> The staff were very professional a courteous.

ldfischer
6/20/2016

"Service Department is Top Notch"

Thank you to Heritage Honda Westminster for restoring my faith in car dealership service departmments. They were very professional and friendly without being aggressive. As a female, I had a very bad experience at Nationwide Infiniti Service Department last year and swore I would never take a car in for service again. It was like a nightclub atmosphere with the unwanted flirting and comments. I was so nervous to take my 2014 Honda Accord in for an oil change that I diidnt sleep well the night before. Well what a pleasant and professional group of guys at Heritage Honda Westminster! They were friendly and professional. I was at ease immediately. A special thank you to Jeff.

Jeff

jprsoriano
6/09/2016

"Good Old Customer Service"

As the title suggest, thats how we would describe our experience with Heritage Honda Westminster. It all started with a quick response from Al McCraffrey. Then Robert Lee, the General Manager answered our prayer and made it all happen and quicker that we all expected. And Bill Spradbrow send us off with happy faces. Everyone had the intention of helping and making the customer happy and thats Customer Service to the max. Robert is running a truly well oiled shop. Keep up the good work guys! And we will definitely spread the word !

MariaH
6/04/2016

"First car buying experience in over 10 years"

What a pleasure it was to deal with Donnie Lowe at this dealership. I was apprehensive going into this situation, but I shouldn't have been. I had a wonderful experience and Donnie was so friendly, patient, knowledgeable and accommodating. I never felt pressured into anything and Donnie took the time to explain everything to me along the way. I have already recommended Donnie and this dealership to several friends. I am so very happy with my purchase and the way I was treated and have been treated since. Donnie has continued to check up with me to be sure I am happy - what customer service!!!! Donnie and Heritage Honda have exceeded my expectations.

Ajit
5/31/2016

"Bought a certified 2013 Accord"

Aaron was my sales representative. He was very detail oriented and provided me with all the information that I required for my purchase. Brent was the manager who went beyond what a dealership normally does. I live in Virginia around 90 miles from the dealership. Brent offered the dealership services to have one of his drivers drop the car home after getting the car detailed. Once I got the car home, I realized that one of the fog lights had a fused bulb. Robert Lee offered to pick up the cost if I took it to any Honda dealer close by. All in all a very pleasant experience buying a certified car. I would highly recommend Heritage Honda to any one in the Virginia, Maryland area.

Boatgirl
5/27/2016

"Excellent service"

I was very happy to obtain a last minute appointment. Chris McClan and the staff at Heritage Honda were friendly and accommodating. I will use this service department in the future.

Chris McClan

raycyn
5/19/2016

"1'st time using a dealership for service."

Mike Meckley provided great service and even offered to install splash guards i bought while in the waiting room.I 'll be back.I would also like to mention Duffy who sold us the car.He made us feel like old friends.

May 20, 2016

Heritage Honda of Westminster is pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one. We appreciate your considerate review and will be sure to share your feedback with Mike, Duffy, and the team. Have a great day and we hope to see you soon!

HMN1888
5/19/2016

"Quick Service"

I love that I can manage my service appointment online. I needed to change my appointment several times and was able to do it with a few clicks from my phone. When I arrived, Mike Meckley greeted me by name and got my car checked in quickly. The appointment was completed within the time estimated and Mike stopped by to answer all my questions. Service was affordable too as I had checked with a local repair shop and they quoted me about 50% more than the cost of my service here at the dealership.

May 19, 2016

Hi, we are so glad to hear that you were happy with Mike's service- that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Honda of Westminster appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much and have a great day!

Carguy Joel12325
5/18/2016

"A great place to purchase a Vehicle."

I have purchased three new honda automobiles from Heritage Honda Westminster since 2013. The reason I keep going back to this Heritage dealership is because of the wonderful management team in place, and one salesperson in particular; Robert Mason. I can't say enough about Robert Mason, who I initially met through a recommendation from my brother, who has and continues to purchase cars through him. Mr. Mason has always responded to all my inquiries with quick and accurate answers; he is very knowledgeable.. In addition, he is very responsive to all my concerns, and works within my budget to provide the best vehicle to meet my needs. After driving a Mercedes and Infiniti vehicle, I now am the proud owner of a 2013, and two 2016 honda automobiles, and couldn't be happier with the cars and the service provided by Mr. Mason and the entire dealership. Joel Segall

Rich from financing

May 19, 2016

Hello Joel, Heritage Honda of Westminster would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Robert and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Reviews of Robert Lee