Heritage Honda Westminster

580 Baltimore Blvd,
Westminster, Maryland 21157
Heritage Honda Westminster Info
About Heritage Honda Westminster

Here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Honda cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Westminster area, but also to our neighbors in Owings Mills, and Hanover. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in Maryland, Virginia, D.C., and Pennsylvania serving all your Honda repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Malcolm Drive, and Baltimore Boulevard or I-97 intersection with Route 140. Our online Honda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Honda Westminster and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Westminster Honda dealership is one of the premier Honda dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (866) 502-3361 and remember that here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Honda from Heritage.

About Heritage Honda Westminster

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Misty
1/28/2016

"Awesome experience"

Every aspect of my visit went above and beyond what I expected. Everyone was super friendly and I didn't feel pressured at all. They got me in an awesome car at a great price. Highly recommend!!

March 04, 2016

Good afternoon Misty. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Honda Westminster works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Misty and have a great day!

Dismayed Customer
1/14/2016

"PAINLESS car purchasing experience"

Thanks to one great man, Joe Ski, who made our car buying experience absolutely pain-free. Joe Ski was referred to us by a close friend because of his professionalism and customer-centeredness. Being a family man himself, he understood my and my wife's needs and ensured to make the process of purchasing a new Honda Pilot 2016 a wonderful experience. My wife and I had been to different Honda dealers and experienced varied sales atmosphere from downright rudeness and undue pressure to remarkable friendliness yet overpowered by high price offers. But nothing compares to our experience with Joe Ski from Heritage Honda Westminster. We were able to close the deal with him through email at the most reasonable price we could think of! We went to see him for the first time during the actual purchase of the car, and he was very accommodating, professional, sincere, and considerate. My wife and I highly recommend Joe Ski for families looking for an outstanding car purchasing experience!

Joe Ski

Dismayed Customer responded to this review

January 14, 2016

CORRECTION: It's HAPPY CUSTOMER, not Dismayed Customer.

Ricky 49
12/30/2015

"Outstanding car buying experience"

Our car buying experience at Heritage, Westminster,Md. was excellent! There was no sales pressure, only friendly knowledgeable assistance by our salesman Aaron Ringgold...He new all details of the vehicle that we were buying and could not do enough to make us feel comfortable!! Even though it was late in the evening, time was not an issue to him...He was willing to answer any questions that we had even after we had purchased the vehicle...His attention to detail was remarkable and he seemed very genuine during the whole experience...His manager Brent White was very willing to be of assistance to us also..They worked well together and both gentlemen couldn't have been more helpful..

March 04, 2016

Greetings Ricky! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda Westminster. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

happycustomer2016
12/28/2015

"For the Best Experience Ever"

The very fact I went to have my tires serviced on my 2014 Odyssey van and drove away with a brand new 2016 van speaks for the level of service provided by this dealership. I am extremely confident in my dealer, Joe Ski, my service representative, Tom and the courtesy I am treated by all that work there. The emails and follow-up calls makes me feel that I am appreciated as a customer. This is my 2nd vehicle purchased from them and look forward to a continued relationship.

Joe Ski

Chris Pressley
12/20/2015

"Excellent !"

The people of heritage Honda are Top notch. Listened to everything I asked for and were very nice to deal with. Ryan Bailey was great to work with. And quite a strapping young Lad. I recommend Heritage Honda of Westminster for your next vehicle purchase!

hunzekerba
12/14/2015

"Service at Heritage Honda "

Jim Groth the service manager explained what was being done and when it would be ready. He kept us informed as the service progressed until the car was ready.

jim groth

maiseylove
12/11/2015

"Wonderful and professional service"

Heritage Honda is a top-notch experience to deal with. You pull right in to their service dock and they take it from there. You don't have to wait very long before your car is done having been serviced and away you go! The service team is very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I never have a worry if they will service my car properly or not as the know what they are doing.

Carl.Livesay
12/01/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Had our vehicle in for routine service. Great experience. heritage Honda sets the bar for professional customer service. Highly recommend their service team. Knowledgeable, honest, professional and pleasant. Well done!

Mike Meckley

December 02, 2015

Good afternoon Carl.Livesay! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Carl.Livesay for the highly praised review.

revere123
11/30/2015

"Awful service "

I bought my Honda CRV a few more months ago and took it back in to get an automatic car starter. My appointment was scheduled for 9 am and was told it would be ready by noon. I got there right at 9 and then they said I could pick it up at 5. I was confused & called my husband where he confirmed the times. My husband called & told the service dept we wanted at noon, no problem. In the meantime they gave me a rental car that smelled & was dirty. I couldn't wait to get out of that car. I went back to the dealership at 12:30 & they said it would take another hour. I made a point to be here early so I could get my car by noon. It's now 1:45 & my car is still not done. Very disappointed and won't be back or recommend this dealership.

Mike in Service

December 01, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Heritage Honda Westminster. We apologize for the miscommunication with our Service Department. The process to install the remote start takes approximately three hours, and our service team thought you were dropping off your vehicle for the installation. We offered a complimentary cleaning, full detail, and two free oil changes as well as a full tank of gas to compensate for your travels. We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We greatly appreciate your business and hope we can be of service to you in the future. Should you have additional questions or concerns, or would like to further discuss, please reach out to our General Manager, Robert Lee, at (410)-840-5322 or rlee@mileone.com. Again, thank you for your time and consideration.

Steve2815
11/23/2015

"Excellent service department "

I have been using this dealership since I bought my Honda Pilot in 2011. Tom Henigman and their entire staff have been nothing but excellent and extremely helpful. They always tell you upfront what it will cost and how you will need to wait. Their drop off and pick up service is also excellent. Steve Swam, Manchester, MD

Reviews of Tom Henigman