Heritage Honda Westminster

580 Baltimore Blvd,
Westminster, Maryland 21157
Heritage Honda Westminster Info
About Heritage Honda Westminster

Here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Honda cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Westminster area, but also to our neighbors in Owings Mills, and Hanover. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in Maryland, Virginia, D.C., and Pennsylvania serving all your Honda repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Malcolm Drive, and Baltimore Boulevard or I-97 intersection with Route 140. Our online Honda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Honda Westminster and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Westminster Honda dealership is one of the premier Honda dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (866) 502-3361 and remember that here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Honda from Heritage.

About Heritage Honda Westminster

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
JB 2015 New Windsor
8/28/2015

"JB 2015 New Windsor"

If you want to have someone help and not pressured you come here. They listen to my needs and did not try to put me in a vehicle I didn't want. Once I choose my vehicle they helped me understand all the devices I had. The finance officer was also very good and they had what I wanted on the lot do I went to dinner came back drove off in my NEW HONDA ACCORD. I am very happy with my choice. Thanks to all the staff.

Timeka
8/26/2015

"Wonderful Experience "

I am 100 percent satisfied. I bought a car a two weeks ago from Aaron Ringgold at the Westminster dealership. He was fantastic. This is the first car I have purchased from him but it will not be the last. I cannot say enough good things my experience with him, keep doing a fantastic job Aaron.

August 27, 2015

Hi Timeka! Thank you very much for you kind comments. We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful car buying experience with us and were happy with Aaron's assistance throughout your visit. I will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with him! If you should have any questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would love to help! Thanks again Timeka for the highly praised review.

Starbuck
8/14/2015

"Honda Airbag Recall "

Service department called to let us know that parts were not in for airbag replacement. Offered rental car so we wouldn't have to drive recalled car. Rental was easy. Prompt callback when our Accord was ready.

August 17, 2015

Good afternoon Starbuck. We are pleased to hear that your recent service visit with us was a great one! It was our pleasure servicing your Honda and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. Thank you Starbuck for taking the time to review us and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Michael Babcock
8/11/2015

"Excellent....except for the full tank of gas when picked up"

Everything was great...the sales staff, financing, etc. Only complaint I have is that they didn't give us a full tank of gas when we picked it up! Other than that, it was great.

August 12, 2015

Thank you Michael Babcock for your positive feedback. Heritage Honda Westminster is pleased to hear your purchasing experience was a great one! As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. We would be happy to lend our support! Thank you again Michael Babcock and have a great day.

Mare
8/10/2015

" Pleasant, painless experience!"

We bought our Honda Odyssey 12 years ago from Heritage Honda Westminster. The van currently has 270,00 miles and we have been very pleased with that purchase. We went back to the dealership to buy something smaller and chose the CRV. Ryan Bailey cheerfully greeted us at the door and was a real pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgeable and very sincere. He was the kind of person who you feel you've known your whole life! His personality created a level of trust and confidence in everything he told us. We felt like he was honest and tried to help us find the best deal possible. He did a great job showing us the CRV and explaining all the new features that Honda has invented. After we decided to purchase the car, we found out that the color we wanted was at another Honda dealer. Ryan drove the car to us 30 minutes from Westminster and took our trade- in back to the dealership. Such great service! He was very patient and helpful when he brought us the car, explaining the whole radio and phone system. We were especially grateful for the Bluetooth help. We can't say enough how Ryan made our car shopping experience so pleasant! Thank you Ryan and thank you Honda for such a great little car!!!

August 12, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Mare. Heritage Honda Westminster strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. We are pleased to hear that Ryan Bailey lead you to your new Honda CR-V and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Honda Westminster. Thank you again Mare and have a great day!

Tegaster
8/09/2015

"Great experience"

Lorri helped us find the right vehicle for us. It was nice to deal with a friendly and knowledgeable salesperson. Everyone including the sales managers thanked us for stopping in and said they would work to earn our business. We were glad that we had a great experience and would highly recommend Lorri to anyone looking for a new Honda.

August 12, 2015

Hi Tegaster! Heritage Honda of Westminster sincerely appreciates your thoughtful review and we will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. If you should have any questions or want a little more insight on your new Honda, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you again Tegaster and have a great day.

smcangeleyes
7/30/2015

"Never will I go there again."

I have never been ripped off to this extent before and if I could give a 0 star rating I would give that because one star is just way to generous. We have had our vehicle back to this dealership 4 times in the past approximately a year for the EXACT same problem and each time it is hundreds or thousands to "fix" the problem for it to NOT EVEN BE FIXED!!! The final (and I mean the last time we will ever walk through them doors) was for a MD State Inspection where we were severely overcharged ($40, that they eventually reimbursed) for the inspection (which is still $20 -$40 higher priced than other local facilities) PLUS $25 in shop supplies and yet again hundreds of dollars to fix the A/C again which they are saying now a different part is bad. We have had this vehicle back 4 times for the exact same problem with the A/C being intermittent and work for days or even weeks and then stop working for days or weeks and then all of the sudden work again. I understand that when the problem is intermittent and working at the time of repair they cannot truly diagnoses the problem but when we take it in to be worked on it is NOT WORKING at the time so that excuse does not hold water. I have paid an excessive amount of parts, labor, and time for NOTHING. And then to be charged $162.00 (for a small car) for a Maryland Safety Inspection is NUTS!!!! BEWARE TO ANY PERSON THINKING OF GOING TO THIS DEALERSHIP!! RUN, RUN, RUN, FAST AND HARD!!! Unless you have more dollars than sense then this is the place for you!!!

several service advisor's each time

August 05, 2015

Thank you for your feedback about Heritage Honda Westminster. We greatly appreciate all of our customers for giving us an opportunity to earn their business. We do not typically install parts given to us by customers because we cannot warranty those parts or determine the quality of them. We made a bad decision by using the parts given to us. We will learn from our mistakes and we apologize that we were not able to satisfy you at this time. It is very challenging to ensure that every customer is 100% satisfied but we truly do try to accomplish this goal. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope we can be of service to you in the future. If you have additional questions or concerns, or would like to further discuss, please reach out to our General Manager, Robert Lee, at rlee@mileone.com or 410-840-5322. Thank you.

cjrosewag
7/27/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience!"

From the time we walked into the dealership until the time we left a week later with a new car for my son, the dealership was great to work with! They gave us all of our options, worked with us when we changed our mind on style (even up until the last second) and made sure purchasing my son's first car was a great one. Two thumbs up for everyone at the dealership :o)

July 28, 2015

Heritage Honda Westminster appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new vehicle for a checkup! Thank you again cjrosewag for the highly praised feedback.

J
7/15/2015

"Purchasing a car"

Recently, I purchased my 1st Honda (after driving a Toyota for 17 years) at Heritage Honda, and I had great experience. While I was at Heritage Honda Ryan Bailey was my sales consultant. During the process he was very patient and helpful. He made sure to answer all of my questions in detail and he was very knowledgeable regarding the Honda CRV . He stayed in touch via phone and email and worked hard so that I felt like I was getting the best deal possible. I am very happy with my new CRV and with the overall experience I had at Heritage Honda.

July 16, 2015

Hello J! Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Heritage Honda Westminster is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Ryan Bailey was able to assist you with purchasing your new Honda CRV and we will certainly share your kind comments with him. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup. We would love to see you! Thanks again J and have a great day.

Denise
7/15/2015

"Customer focused "

We purchased a used vehicle for our 16 year old daughter. From the inception the staff was courteous and customer focused. Things were explained very clearly. The sales process was handled efficiently. Thanks to Aaron Ringgold for all he did to make the purchase of the vehicle enjoyable.

July 15, 2015

Greetings Denise! We truly appreciate your encouraging feedback! I hope your daughter is loving her new vehicle! We are delighted to hear that Aaron Ringgold was able to make your car buying experience so pleasurable for your family. Be sure to come back and see us again soon!

Reviews of Ryan Bailey