Heritage Honda Westminster

Robert Mason, Honda Sales Consultant, Heritage Honda Westminster

Robert Mason

Honda Sales Consultant

February 18, 2017

"Great Service and Price"

- lacy

Purchased a new 2016 Honda Fit EX. Salesperson Christopher Felker found me the exact car I wanted for a great price and terrific interest rate. Patient and low pressure experience at Heritage Honda Westminster. Would highly recommend.

February 06, 2017

"Great sales experience"

- Happy customer

I recently purchased a car from Duffy and he made the whole process a good experience. I wasn't planning on having to buy another vehicle, but I was in an accident that totaled my car. His smile and eager to please attitude was very refreshing. He went out of his way to find me the right vehicle for me and I appreciate that. I would definitely recommend this dealership and especially Duffy to help you get the vehicle you want without pressure.

January 29, 2017

"purchased A 2017 Civic"

- Kim schafferman

Alex Peterson is an exceptional car salesman. He was so polite and professional, and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Heritage Honda to anyone looking for a car. Definitely ask for Alex when you go in.

New 2016 Honda Odyssey, $35781

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Heritage Honda Westminster, Westminster, MD, 21157