Heritage Honda Westminster

580 Baltimore Blvd,
Westminster, Maryland 21157
Heritage Honda Westminster Info
About Heritage Honda Westminster

Here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Honda cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Westminster area, but also to our neighbors in Owings Mills, and Hanover. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in Maryland, Virginia, D.C., and Pennsylvania serving all your Honda repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Malcolm Drive, and Baltimore Boulevard or I-97 intersection with Route 140. Our online Honda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Honda Westminster and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Westminster Honda dealership is one of the premier Honda dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (866) 502-3361 and remember that here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Honda from Heritage.

About Heritage Honda Westminster

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
WestminsterJeepBuyer
9/15/2016

"A+ buying experience"

It is very unusual to write the words "Used Car" and "fantastic buying experience" in the same context. My wife had the unusually good fortunate to spot a Jeep she wanted, only to discover it had the OPTIONS she preferred, and Duffy Zepp came out to greet her with his big smile and Westminster, Maryland charm!! It is heart-warming to read so many positive reviews about Duffy, however until you meet him and spend time with him it is hard to get a true appreciation for this man. He is a fine Gentlemen, and a natural born car salesman. He makes YOU want to sell cars he has so much FUN doing it. Like others have stated, there is never any pressure or any tricks. He has been in this business all of his life and proudly displays his Father's pictures of being in the business. Boy does it make a difference working with someone like him. I also wish to point out that Rick (Rich?) Ewalt, the Finance Manager is a true professional, fun to work with, and ended up securing VERY competitive financing, quickly, for our transaction as well as presenting us with the options for warranties and GAP insurance. WE also had a chance to meet and talk with the Sales Manager, (Brent White?) and he was very gracious and welcoming. If you are looking for a great place to buy a car and be well treated...this is it!! Sincerely, Jim and Elizabeth

September 23, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Duffy Zepp, Rich Ewalt, Brent White and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Jeep, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. Happy Driving!

Nancy Schmitt
9/13/2016

"Good Experience"

Working with Mike Meckley was a very positive experience in getting my car serviced. I will definitely use Heritage Honda's Service Center in Westminster for all of my CR-V's needs.

September 23, 2016

Thanks for the positive feedback Nancy Schmitt! It was our pleasure servicing your Honda and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Heritage Honda Westminster would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!

gfrancois85
9/06/2016

"Post Sale Customer Service needs Improvement"

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership a few years ago. I recently sold the vehicle and have been trying to cancel my GAP and my maintenance policy. Despite numerous calls and emails, Ed Cabahug has still not returned neither my phone call or emails. Customer service doesn't stop once the customer buys the car because you never know who the customer knows. I wish someone would teach him how to provide better customer service. You should always return calls and emails.

Pedlar
8/29/2016

"Very Positive Experience"

We bought a Honda Civic from Aaron and had such a wonderful experience. He took time to find us just what we wanted and was polite, funny and made our car buying experience an absolute pleasure.

September 23, 2016

Good morning! Heritage Honda Westminster is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Aaron Ringgold, Ed Cabahug, and Mike Yoon were able to assist you with your new Honda Civic purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

laura
8/29/2016

"Quick & Helpful"

Our experience was very good. The staff was friendly and efficient. The service was thorough as well as quick. We would take our Honda Fit to this location again.

September 23, 2016

Good morning Laura! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Laura for the highly praised review.

CsmithWMD
8/27/2016

"Excellent service as always"

Met with Mike Meckley to have all four of my vehicle's tires replaced due to wear and tear. Service was very professional and responsive. Whenever my vehicle needs service I go to Heritage. No hidden fees, no gimmicks and the service is always top notch. The staff are polite and go out of their way for you.

September 23, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda Westminster. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please ‘Like’ us on Facebook to stay current with our monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

ECO-NOW
8/19/2016

"Highest Professional Standards"

I had the good fortune to work with Aaron Ringgold on the purchase of a late-model Toyota Avalon. Aaron was courteous, considerate, and down to earth. I appreciated his laid back attitude and sincerity. He even followed up with a check-in call several days after the transaction to see how I felt about the car and if it was performing to up my expectations. (It certainly is, so far.). Even though he was personally unable to be on site (due to my re-scheduling need), he arranged for Elijah Wingate to walk us through the process and handle the paperwork as his representative. I would recommend both of these gentlemen to anyone who is in the market for a well-vetted, used car or truck. The Mile One inventory is huge and interesting. The crew here is pleasant, down to earth, and very approachable. In short, there is good chemistry at this franchise and I give my sincere Thanks to all who were involved in making my Toyota Avalon transaction a pleasant success.

September 23, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Aaron Ringgold, Elijah Wingate, Mike Yoon and the team other members of our team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Toyota Avalon, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Primo24
8/17/2016

"Consistent Quality Service"

This was my third visit with my newest Honda Pilot to Heritage Honda and the service is always above and beyond expectations. Mike Meckley helped me through an unexpected tire replacement and was right there again for scheduled service. Highly recommended and the service is certainly not what I have received from other dealerships.

September 23, 2016

Good morning! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you for the highly praised review and we hope to see you again soon.

Carol V
8/16/2016

"Great Service"

Took my Honda in for an oil change and tire rotation and Jeff Kontz was very friendly and took care of me right away and had me out in less than an hour.

Jeff Kontz

September 23, 2016

Hi Carol. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Jeff Kontz service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Honda Westminster appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Heritage Honda Westminster.

Gasman
8/11/2016

"Fast and on time"

I only needed an oil change for this visit. But it was done on time and the waiting room was very comfortable. Coffee was good. A donut would have made it a outstanding experience . It's always nice to see the new products. I intend to have my Car serviced in the future to keep it in good running condition.

August 12, 2016

Good morning! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Reviews of Mike Yoon