Heritage Honda Westminster

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Heritage Honda Westminster
Heritage Honda Westminster Info
About Heritage Honda Westminster

Here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Honda cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Westminster area, but also to our neighbors in Owings Mills, and Hanover. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in Maryland, Virginia, D.C., and Pennsylvania serving all your Honda repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Malcolm Drive, and Baltimore Boulevard or I-97 intersection with Route 140. Our online Honda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Honda Westminster and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Westminster Honda dealership is one of the premier Honda dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (866) 502-3361 and remember that here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Honda from Heritage.

About Heritage Honda Westminster

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area

"Truly Awesome Experience! "

Joe Ski made it happen for my family to get a much needed second vehicle. Been to other dealers and this guy topped them all.

Joe Ski

August 18, 2014

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda Westminster. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

"lying salesmen"

I was the first person to call about a car on their website. I was ready to come out as early as possible to see the car. Salesman called me back to delay the appointment saying the car wouldn't be ready until a certain time. I drove an hour to the dealership and got there at set time. I was sitting in through car to test drove when sales manager came out and with a snide smile on his face said some people who came in earlier bought the car. When I argued with him about why he delayed me he shrugged his shoulders and said "first come first serve." Nasty nasty nasty people and terrible businessmen. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! btw I had the cash for it in full in my purse.

Robert lee

August 18, 2014

Ms. Goldman called us first thing Saturday morning inquiring about a 2000 Honda Civic that was traded just a couple of days ago. It was a very nice low mileage Civic with approximately 69,000 miles. Ms. Goldman first contacted Mr. Tom Sawyer and scheduled a time to visit and test drives the Civic for her daughter Beth. After checking on the Civic to be certain that it was Md State Inspected, Tom found that the vehicle’s inspection was NOT completed at that time. The service department was working on it but it was not completed. As a courtesy to our customer, we called Ms. Goldman back to inform her that the vehicle was not quite ready just yet. We asked that she visit the dealership 1-2 hours later than previously discussed so that the vehicle would be ready and able to be test driven. In the interim, about an hour or so later another customer visited the dealership looking for an inexpensive vehicle in the $5-6,000 price range. Another salesman assisted the customer and was unaware of Ms. Goldman’s potential visit to see and test drives the Civic. He informed the customer that we may have a vehicle that might fit their needs but would have to check on the availability to see of it had been inspected. The sales associate visited the repair shop to find that the Civic was just being completed at that time. He then proceeded to show the customer the vehicle. After seeing the vehicle they went into the showroom to discuss pricing. In the meanwhile, Ms. Goldman visited to see the Civic. She and her daughter were outside looking at the Civic when a manager went outside to inform Ms. Goldman that unfortunately another customer had visited and given a deposit to purchase it. I do wish that we were able to inform Ms. Goldman prior to her visit about the other interested customer but unfortunately there just wasn't enough time. In our greatest effort to accommodate Ms. Goldman for her travel, we offered and she accepted fuel for the drive. Ms. Goldman also agreed that she would let us find her a very similar vehicle and because they didn't come along very often with low miles in that condition, it could take a little while. She agreed and told us that we had 1 month to provide her with a comparable vehicle to her satisfaction. We greatly appreciated the additional opportunity that she was providing us with to accommodate her vehicle needs under the circumstances. I wrote her a letter of our sincere apologies for our lack of communication between our sales associates. She responded to me email and informed me that I was being given an opportunity and do not let her down. On Sunday, the next day she found a vehicle on her own for her daughter and informed me that she was no longer interested. We congratulated her on her purchase, apologized again and wished her well. We do thank her for the opportunity and are sincerely sorry for her disappointment and inconvenience. All My Best, Robert Lee General Manager 410-840-5322 Desk 443-621-5625 Mobile rlee@mileone.com

"Had a Blast!"

What a great time buying a car. I had a blast! Joe SKI the best most honest and dare I say charming salesperson. He never seizes to amaze me and I have been dealing with him for 10 plus years. I never felt pressured and each salesperson worked together to make the sale, you do not feel like you are being pulled in different directions. The whole team worked together to help buying my civic fun, informative and a happy ending. I even looked at others dealers and cars, I was never told you do not want to go there or stay here. I felt like I was able to make a free choice and one that I felt comfortable going home with. I had to bring the car back to get the Armour package and wow again, so many kind helpful people. Tom was great and did just what he promised and for today standards, that is amazing to find. He even arranged a ride from my to the dealership so would not have to ask for one from someone. The young man who came to pick me up was very polite and even make conversation along the trip. Again thanks to a great experience.

Joe SKI Lonczynshi

July 29, 2014

Good morning. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Honda Westminster works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

"New Honda CR-V"

If you want a deal and a good buying experience, visit Heritage Honda in Westminster MD. Just bought a new Honda CR-V and I'm very pleased. Joe (Ski) made buying a new vehicle a pleasant experience for the first time in my life. Ski beat every other Honda Dealers price with ease. Ski beat the prices with his first quote and didn't have to run to his manager six or seven times. Visit Heritage and ask for Ski and you will purchase a new vehicle and be pleased with the experience.

July 24, 2014

Hello, Heritage Honda Westminster would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Joe and the team! Thank you again for your review.

"Great buying experience!"

I looked at multiple dealerships because I needed to replace my Civic after an accident that totaled it. After having some annoying experiences with overbearing salespeople, I decided to call Heritage after seeing their recommendation on TrueCar. The employee I made an appointment with was Joe "Ski" Lonczynski, and from the very beginning of the buying experience to the end, it was very easy and everyone there was incredibly helpful. I was having a bit of trouble with financing because of my short credit history and lack of social security card. They were kind enough to wait until I could visit the SS office and provide proof of social security so that I could get the best deal. I was very apprehensive at the prospect of having to buy my first car all by myself, but Joe was always available if I needed help and didn't treat me like just another sales number. He is really cool guy and made me feel like I had a friend. I absolutely recommend Heritage and specifically Joe if you are in the market for a Honda.

Joe "Ski" Lonczynski

July 24, 2014

Good morning. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Honda Westminster. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

"Awesome Buying Experience"

Fantastic experience at this dealership. I am new to the area and this dealership and will be buying from there again. Joe "Ski" Lonczynski was my sales guy and was the most professional/helpful/friendly person I have ever purchased a car from. He was the best! Anyone who buys a car in the area needs to go to this dealership and ask for Joe, you will be glad you did!

July 01, 2014

Good afternoon t5102si! Heritage Honda of Westminster would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. Joe is a highly valued member of our team here and we will be sure to share your feedback with him! Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

"Honda new car"

I had a good time picking out a new car. I wasn't sure what make of car I wanted, just a blue one. Joe was very helpful in helping me choose the different features I wanted and needed. Thanks Joe!!!!!

joe lonczynski

July 01, 2014

Good afternoon dtfazier! Heritage Honda Westminster would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. Thank you again and be sure to visit us soon!

"Honda Again!!"

We had another pleasant and trouble free experience at Heritage Honda of Westminster. This is our fifth new car in seven years and Heritage has sold all of them. To be more specific Mr. Joe Lonczynski has sold all of them. We have been very pleased with the service and they stand behind what they sell. We recommend the Heritage Honda of Westminster team to anyone looking for a great car at a great price!

July 01, 2014

Heritage Honda of Westminster is extremely pleased that you have been a returning customer for so many years. We are also grateful that you have been able to create a withstanding relationship with Joe. Thank you so much for your continued business and we hope to see you soon!

"Disappointed"

Very Arrogant, not willing to make a deal. I called ready to buy a car and they only made one offer. I was ready to buy and clearly their attitude and arrogance got in the way. Everyone knows you don't take the first number they offer you. You have to be willing to give a little to get a little.

Robert Lee

"Awesome car buying experience"

I was well overdue for a new vehicle and knew I wanted a Honda CR-V, but not looking forward to the usual car buying experience. I received an initial offer from another dealership, but was not thrilled with the sales department, so reached out to Heritage Honda to compare. I was contacted by Joe Ski that same day. He was friendly, and not pushy at all. He emailed me later that evening with more details, and over the next few days I was able to talk with Joe on email and over the phone about the CR-V to discuss pricing and availability, and to set up a time to meet with him in person. At the dealership everyone I dealt with was welcoming and professional. I left that day with my new CR-V. I was very pleased with my purchase and especially with the customer service I received. Joe is a genuinely kind person and I was happy to buy a car from him! I highly recommend Joe Ski and Heritage Honda of Westminster.

Joe Ski

August 18, 2014

Heritage Honda Westminster appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience at with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new CR-V for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback!

Tom Henigman