Heritage Honda Westminster

580 Baltimore Blvd,
Westminster, Maryland 21157
Heritage Honda Westminster Info
About Heritage Honda Westminster

Here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Honda cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Westminster area, but also to our neighbors in Owings Mills, and Hanover. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in Maryland, Virginia, D.C., and Pennsylvania serving all your Honda repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Malcolm Drive, and Baltimore Boulevard or I-97 intersection with Route 140. Our online Honda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Honda Westminster and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Westminster Honda dealership is one of the premier Honda dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (866) 502-3361 and remember that here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Honda from Heritage.

About Heritage Honda Westminster

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
happy heritage customer
5/20/2015

"fantastic dealership... worth the trip"

We priced out a few dealerships in Maryland. Heritage was able to match the lowest price. Although there are dealers that were closer to our house we choose Heritage because of the customer service of Bill and Shawn. They both are a pleasure to work with. They were honest and patient, something that other car dealers often lack. Bill patiently showed us all the new features of the minivan and we even called him afterwards when we had questions. He knew that we were coming in with 2 young boys to sign so he prepared coloring books with crayons for them to keep them busy:) Our Honda accord lease was ending and we could of traded it in and that would of been fine. But Shawn was able to save us money buy purchasing the lease from us. He could of easily offered us a lower price than he did and we would of taken it since we still would of saved money either way but Shawn honesty came through and gave us the best price which saved us a few hundred dollars on our new mini van. I highly recommend them to anyone within the Maryland area.

Barb S.
5/01/2015

"Bad review is now a very good review!"

As I can't undo a review previously written, I need to modify from bad to very good. It didn't take approx 2-3 wks to decide, health interferred this is first able time. I admit my review was written in heat of moment, Immediately as soon as Shawn Davie general sales mgr learned of problem he instantly reached out to me to see what assistance he could provide, Unfortunately it took a bit until I could reply back to him but in meantime he continued attempt just to ensure I was nothing less then 100% satisfied. The issue has been addressed & will be taken care of just as soon as I can schedule an apt. Shawn also handled an issue which technically not their fault, Shawn is truly dedicated in ensuring their clients are completely beyond satisfied, Also everyone I've had interactions with in service goes up and beyond professionalism as well. I'm most certain once my service work is completed, if able I will be writing another review starred excellent. I am very very pleased. If another Honda needs to be purchased at later date, transaction will be @ Westminster Honda!

May 04, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We will share your positive feedback with our team.

bobbi123
4/23/2015

""awesome" experience buying a new car"

i bought a car today from the heritage honda in westminster. the sales person who was so awesome was bill sparrow. everyone i interacted with at that dealership, including the general sales manager, was amazing and very happy to get my business. i will be doing my service needs and maintenance at that dealership. i had a very negative experience at northwest honda in owings mills prior to contacting bill spradbrow at heritage honda in westminster. the general sales manager, jon orofino at northwest honda was quite rude when i asked for a loyalty discount rude, and walked away. he was even insulting to the sales person. it did not matter to mr. orofino that this would have been my 4th honda from the northwest honda dealership. i was very fortunate to have an awesome experience at heritage honda. i currently own three hondas and will no longer do services/maintenance at northwest honda or buy another honda from that dealership. they lost a loyal customer, and the heritage honda has gained a new customer. bill spradbrow -- thanks for providing me with an awesome experience at heritage honda in westminster!

April 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Heritage Honda Westminster strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback!

CRaVen
4/20/2015

"Trust in Car Dealership Service "

I took my Honda CRV in for basically a bunch of maintenance plus repair of my lower front bumper due to lost battle with small iceberg (thought it was just snow, really ice) you get the picture. Jeremy Dedmon was professional, courteous, really listened and went beyond the norm to perform all the services in the most economical way. I have a few more things I would like done in the not too distant future and will make a point to contact Jeremy to help guide me through the process. More importantly, I trust him, can't say that about many people. Thanks for all of the help

Jeremy Dedmon

April 20, 2015

We are glad to hear that you were happy with Jeremy Dodson's service, that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Honda Westminster appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much.

2difor
3/28/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

I have purchased a lot of vehicles in my lifetime, but I would like to thank you for the best car buying experience that I have ever had in my life. From the initial telephone call, to the actual signing of the papers, Elijah, Brent, Tom, Duffy, Mike and just everyone was awesome! They greeted me well, made me feel welcome, answered all of my questions and made the entire buying process comfortable, no hassle and easy. My vehicle is gorgeous and I have even given Elijah's information to my cousin who wants to buy a new car. Please thank all of the sales team guys for a job well done. They are AWESOME!!!

Elijah, Brent, Tom, Mike, Duffy and Rich.

March 30, 2015

Good morning! Heritage Honda Westminster would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

SML1836
3/19/2015

"The Perfect FIT"

Scott Staley and Steve Rubin couldn't have done a better job to make sure that our son's first car buying experience was positive and successful. Scott took all of the time needed to make sure that our son was comfortable and satisfied with his new Honda FIT. Scott and his sales manager Steve Rubin provided excellent service as they patiently answered all of our questions. Both Scott and Steve truly went the extra mile with our son.

Steve Rubin, Scott Staley

March 19, 2015

SML1836, thank you for the kind words! From Scott, Steve and our entire team, we thank you for your purchase and encourage you to reach out if you have any questions. Thanks & happy divining!

dmwilli
3/16/2015

" Heritage Westminster Honda service"

Took my vehicle for a safety recall and an oil change. Very friendly and efficient staff. Did not try to sell any services I did not need.

Jim Groth

March 17, 2015

dmwilli, thank you for the kind review. We take recalls very seriously and appreciate your feedback regarding your experience. Should you need any service in the future, we hope you would consider using our service department. Thanks and have a great day!

kramit1959
2/16/2015

"Great Service from a Great Dealer!"

Fast and reliable. Always looking after your best interest in needed service. Highly recommend. Have not gone to any other service provider as I completely trust Heritage Honda Westminster!

February 17, 2015

Good afternoon kramit1959! Heritage Honda Westminster would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you kramit1959 and be sure to visit us soon!

Big D
2/15/2015

"Excellent People and Service"

My experience with Heritage Honda could not have been better. Everyone I met was friendly and helpful. It started with a pleasant phone call from Manager Robert Lee and continued with a relaxed and professional test drive and purchase from Aaron Ringgold. Easy, efficient and smooth transaction!!

Aaron Ringgold

February 16, 2015

rahulahuja30
2/04/2015

"Courteous and humble staff :)"

The general manager at Heritage Honda, Mr. Lee is good man. I made a mistake and due to some misunderstanding with my mom I went to this dealership with an issue that in actuality was with another dealership. However, Mr. Lee still listened to our story and was extremely humble and courteous throughout the whole thing. We will definitely be coming here with our business in the future :)

February 05, 2015

Greetings rahulahuja30! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda Westminster . We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Reviews of Shawn Davie