Heritage Honda Westminster

580 Baltimore Blvd,
Westminster, Maryland 21157
Heritage Honda Westminster Info
About Heritage Honda Westminster

Here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Honda cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Westminster area, but also to our neighbors in Owings Mills, and Hanover. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in Maryland, Virginia, D.C., and Pennsylvania serving all your Honda repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Malcolm Drive, and Baltimore Boulevard or I-97 intersection with Route 140. Our online Honda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Honda Westminster and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Westminster Honda dealership is one of the premier Honda dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (866) 502-3361 and remember that here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Honda from Heritage.

About Heritage Honda Westminster

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
T.W.Sisler
7/24/2016

"Joe Ski is the man!!!"

My wife and I recently purchased a 2016 Honda Accord Sport from Joe Lonczynski at Heritage Honda of Westminster. I was not surprised at how smoothly the transaction went because I have been dealing with Joe Ski for some 20 years or so. In my opinion he is the absolute best salesman I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Easygoing, upfront, no pressure, and very knowledgeable. These traits are hard to find in a car salesman, but Joe Ski has them all. We love the car and you know we love you!!! Thanks again for a great experience!!

Joe Lonczynski

July 25, 2016

Good morning. Heritage Honda Westminster is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Joe was able to assist you with your new Honda purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

put8621
7/24/2016

"Great Service"

Westminster Heritage Honda always gives great service . Jeff Kontz see to it that all my concerns are addressed. Once again a great job by an experienced team.

Jeff Kontz

July 25, 2016

Good morning! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review.

djewell
7/22/2016

"Great Salesman, Great Experience"

I recently bought a used Honda from Heritage, Westminster. The salesman, Doug Daryman, was great. He made all the difference. The whole buying process was pleasant. I felt like I got a good deal on a good car. All the other people who became involved with the sale along the way were also friendly and helpful. There was a lot of transparency. I was given a list showing the car's service and repair history going back to it's original purchase date. I also got to see a list of the considerable work that had been done by the dealership to make the vehicle "like new" again. I would definitely buy another car here.

Doug Daryman

July 22, 2016

Heritage Honda Westminster would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Doug and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Emily2016
7/22/2016

"Great"

Thomas Sawyer was a great salesmen. Not pushy at all. I am not going to lie I was a little bit hesitant on buying a used CRV but after looking up pricing and reviews on CRV and other dealerships and reviews on Haritage as a whole. LOVE my new-used honda

July 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Heritage Honda Westminster strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

HappyHondaOwner
7/21/2016

"5th car from this dealership!"

Just bought a new Honda Accord from Heritage Honda. This is our 5th car from them, the last 2 from John Mohlhenrich. He is very easy to work with, knowledgeable, and most important to me...not pushy! It was a great experience, and I highly recommend them!

July 22, 2016

Good morning. Heritage Honda Westminster is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that John was able to assist you with your new Honda Accord purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

CJ

"Routine maintenance "

I would like to share my experience with Mike Meckley at Heritage Honda-Westminster. I brought in my CR-V for routine maintenance. Mike was professional and attentive to my needs. He made sure I had a Shuttle available to take me to/from work. I was pleased with the overall experience!. Thank you!

Mike Meckley

July 22, 2016

Thanks for the positive feedback! It was our pleasure servicing your Honda CR-V and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Heritage Honda Westminster would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!

Denny
7/21/2016

"Review for Joe Lonczynski"

Could not have been treated nicer. Very helpful,. Explained every thing clearly.He made my wife Agatha, and I Leonard D. White feel like family. thanks to all at Heritage Honda Westminster,MD.A very Special Thanks to Joe Ski.Love Our New Honda.

JOE LONCZYNSKI

July 22, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Joe and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Honda, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

GazzyJan
7/21/2016

"Review for Aaron Ringgold"

I would like to share our wonderful experience with Aaron Ringgold at Heritage Honda Westminster. Aaron was so professional and kind that we referred to additional customers to Aaron. They both also purchased used cars from Heritage with Aaron as their salesman. I would purchase another car from Aaron without question. Jan G.

July 22, 2016

Thank you Jan for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Aaron led you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Honda Westminster. Thank you again and have a great day!

Lfaries
7/20/2016

"A fine ride"

I leased a 2016 CRV from Heritage last week and was very happy with everyone at the dealership especially Joe "Ski". My wife has purchased six Accords from that location over many years, the last two from "Ski". I have always been a Nissan guy until I drove the CRV. We are now a Honda couple. It was a most pleasant experience. Larry Faries - Westminster

Joe Ski

July 21, 2016

Heritage Honda Westminster would like to congratulate you on your new 2016 Honda CR-V! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your CR-V as you settle in, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

tombearr
7/20/2016

"Easy to work with sales staff got us in a great car!"

The last time I bought a car (my Toyota) I nearly walked out of the place because of the sales staff. I really was not looking forward to dealing with a car salesmen again, but we needed a new car. We chose Heritage Honda because our van had been purchased there 14 years ago and we had been very happy with it. My husband went in first and test drove a CRV with Josh Wenderoth. He came home and told me how much he loved the car. I really didn't want to go in with him, but he told me that the sales person was a nice young guy that talked about the car, but wasn't pushy. To my surprise, I had a great experience working with Josh. He never pressured us, never "played games" by going back time after time to "ask his manager" like I had happen at the competition. Josh was friendly and really gave us the time and space we needed to make our decision. When we said we needed to go home and think about it, he told us that that was no problem and told us that he knew it was a big decision and that he would "be here for us" if we needed him. We went home, thought about it for a while, received a nice email from Josh thanking us for our visit, and then decided that the CRV was the car we wanted. He worked with us to get us where we needed to be as far as payments go and made sure the car was all set up for us after we made the purchase. More than once he has followed up with us to make sure everything was going well with the new car. The friendly, low pressure sales style that Josh exhibited on day one continues even after we have driven the car over 2000 miles. In an industry that is known for "slick" salesmen, Josh and the entire staff at Heritage have been a welcome change! I know where we will buy our next car!

Josh Wenderoth

July 21, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Josh led you to your new Honda CR-V, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Honda Westminster. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviews of Aaron Ringgold