Heritage Honda Westminster

580 Baltimore Blvd,
Westminster, Maryland 21157
Heritage Honda Westminster Info
About Heritage Honda Westminster

Here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Honda cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Westminster area, but also to our neighbors in Owings Mills, and Hanover. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in Maryland, Virginia, D.C., and Pennsylvania serving all your Honda repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Malcolm Drive, and Baltimore Boulevard or I-97 intersection with Route 140. Our online Honda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Honda Westminster and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Westminster Honda dealership is one of the premier Honda dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (866) 502-3361 and remember that here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Honda from Heritage.

About Heritage Honda Westminster

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
2difor
3/28/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

I have purchased a lot of vehicles in my lifetime, but I would like to thank you for the best car buying experience that I have ever had in my life. From the initial telephone call, to the actual signing of the papers, Elijah, Brent, Tom, Duffy, Mike and just everyone was awesome! They greeted me well, made me feel welcome, answered all of my questions and made the entire buying process comfortable, no hassle and easy. My vehicle is gorgeous and I have even given Elijah's information to my cousin who wants to buy a new car. Please thank all of the sales team guys for a job well done. They are AWESOME!!!

Elijah, Brent, Tom, Mike, Duffy and Rich.

March 30, 2015

Good morning! Heritage Honda Westminster would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

SML1836
3/19/2015

"The Perfect FIT"

Scott Staley and Steve Rubin couldn't have done a better job to make sure that our son's first car buying experience was positive and successful. Scott took all of the time needed to make sure that our son was comfortable and satisfied with his new Honda FIT. Scott and his sales manager Steve Rubin provided excellent service as they patiently answered all of our questions. Both Scott and Steve truly went the extra mile with our son.

Steve Rubin, Scott Staley

March 19, 2015

SML1836, thank you for the kind words! From Scott, Steve and our entire team, we thank you for your purchase and encourage you to reach out if you have any questions. Thanks & happy divining!

dmwilli
3/16/2015

" Heritage Westminster Honda service"

Took my vehicle for a safety recall and an oil change. Very friendly and efficient staff. Did not try to sell any services I did not need.

Jim Groth

March 17, 2015

dmwilli, thank you for the kind review. We take recalls very seriously and appreciate your feedback regarding your experience. Should you need any service in the future, we hope you would consider using our service department. Thanks and have a great day!

kramit1959
2/16/2015

"Great Service from a Great Dealer!"

Fast and reliable. Always looking after your best interest in needed service. Highly recommend. Have not gone to any other service provider as I completely trust Heritage Honda Westminster!

February 17, 2015

Good afternoon kramit1959! Heritage Honda Westminster would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you kramit1959 and be sure to visit us soon!

Big D
2/15/2015

"Excellent People and Service"

My experience with Heritage Honda could not have been better. Everyone I met was friendly and helpful. It started with a pleasant phone call from Manager Robert Lee and continued with a relaxed and professional test drive and purchase from Aaron Ringgold. Easy, efficient and smooth transaction!!

Aaron Ringgold

February 16, 2015

rahulahuja30
2/04/2015

"Courteous and humble staff :)"

The general manager at Heritage Honda, Mr. Lee is good man. I made a mistake and due to some misunderstanding with my mom I went to this dealership with an issue that in actuality was with another dealership. However, Mr. Lee still listened to our story and was extremely humble and courteous throughout the whole thing. We will definitely be coming here with our business in the future :)

February 05, 2015

Greetings rahulahuja30! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Honda Westminster . We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Rita
1/22/2015

"Wonderful service"

I have been coming to this dealership since 2005. Tom has always taken the best care of me. He lets me know what things are needed to be serviced and lets me know what can wait. He is always honest with what work is actually needed and always tries to save me money, when possible. I couldn't ask for a better service advisor. Rita

January 22, 2015

Good morning Rita! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Rita for the highly praised review.

hcox29
1/17/2015

"Best Dealership Ever!"

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our experience at Heritage Honda in Westminster. It began with a friendly, expedient response to our phone call from the General Manager himself, Robert Lee. He and his sales consultants, Alex Peterson and Bill Spradbrow, took a genuine interest in us from that very first call, and went out of their way to gain our respect, and ultimately our business. We were impressed with how the General Manager, Robert Lee, remained involved throughout our entire experience, and how pleasant and professional Alex and Bill were in each of their follow-up correspondences. Adam Barnes, in financing, was also very helpful in accommodating our needs. It was truly a pleasure doing business with such great guys. Robert sets the customer service bar high, and he and his staff exceed those expectations. If you are in the market for a car, this is definitely the place to go. You won't be disappointed!

Robert Lee, Alex Peterson, Bill Spradbrow, Adam Barnes

January 19, 2015

Heritage Honda Westminster would like to congratulate you on your new car! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Honda as you settle in, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

fuzz
1/03/2015

"Quick & Excellent Service"

I needed a quick and timely turnaround on an oil change & tire rotation the day before New Year's eve. I was going to be traveling on New Year's eve, and I had let the oil go to the 15% level and was very reluctant to travel the great distance without the oil change. Tom Henigman was able to work me in with short notice and did his usual excellent servicing of my 2013 Honda Accord Sport. This put my mind at ease for my trip and will allow me to take the trip without the concern for my car. Thanks to Tom.

January 05, 2015

We are glad to hear that you were happy with Tom Henigman's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Honda Westminster appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much.

Honda guy
12/22/2014

"Another Great Experience! "

Once again I guy that doesn't write reviews is writing a review. I just had my 2014 Accord in for it's first oil change. I made the appointment on line last minute because I didn't want the service light on for too long. When I got there Tom Henigman was ready & waiting for me. The service was done quickly and much to my surprise it was free because it was the first oil change. I continue to buy Honda's because there great cars & I have a great dealership to take them to!

December 22, 2014

Good Morning, Honda_guy and thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda of Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Happy driving!

Reviews of Tom Henigman