Heritage Honda Westminster

580 Baltimore Blvd,
Westminster, Maryland 21157
Heritage Honda Westminster Info
About Heritage Honda Westminster

Here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Honda cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Westminster area, but also to our neighbors in Owings Mills, and Hanover. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in Maryland, Virginia, D.C., and Pennsylvania serving all your Honda repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Malcolm Drive, and Baltimore Boulevard or I-97 intersection with Route 140. Our online Honda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Honda Westminster and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Westminster Honda dealership is one of the premier Honda dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (866) 502-3361 and remember that here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Honda from Heritage.

About Heritage Honda Westminster

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Pedlar
8/29/2016

"Very Positive Experience"

We bought a Honda Civic from Aaron and had such a wonderful experience. He took time to find us just what we wanted and was polite, funny and made our car buying experience an absolute pleasure.

laura
8/29/2016

"Quick & Helpful"

Our experience was very good. The staff was friendly and efficient. The service was thorough as well as quick. We would take our Honda Fit to this location again.

CsmithWMD
8/27/2016

"Excellent service as always"

Met with Mike Meckley to have all four of my vehicle's tires replaced due to wear and tear. Service was very professional and responsive. Whenever my vehicle needs service I go to Heritage. No hidden fees, no gimmicks and the service is always top notch. The staff are polite and go out of their way for you.

ECO-NOW
8/19/2016

"Highest Professional Standards"

I had the good fortune to work with Aaron Ringgold on the purchase of a late-model Toyota Avalon. Aaron was courteous, considerate, and down to earth. I appreciated his laid back attitude and sincerity. He even followed up with a check-in call several days after the transaction to see how I felt about the car and if it was performing to up my expectations. (It certainly is, so far.). Even though he was personally unable to be on site (due to my re-scheduling need), he arranged for Elijah Wingate to walk us through the process and handle the paperwork as his representative. I would recommend both of these gentlemen to anyone who is in the market for a well-vetted, used car or truck. The Mile One inventory is huge and interesting. The crew here is pleasant, down to earth, and very approachable. In short, there is good chemistry at this franchise and I give my sincere Thanks to all who were involved in making my Toyota Avalon transaction a pleasant success.

Primo24
8/17/2016

"Consistent Quality Service"

This was my third visit with my newest Honda Pilot to Heritage Honda and the service is always above and beyond expectations. Mike Meckley helped me through an unexpected tire replacement and was right there again for scheduled service. Highly recommended and the service is certainly not what I have received from other dealerships.

Carol V
8/16/2016

"Great Service"

Took my Honda in for an oil change and tire rotation and Jeff Kontz was very friendly and took care of me right away and had me out in less than an hour.

Jeff Kontz

Gasman
8/11/2016

"Fast and on time"

I only needed an oil change for this visit. But it was done on time and the waiting room was very comfortable. Coffee was good. A donut would have made it a outstanding experience . It's always nice to see the new products. I intend to have my Car serviced in the future to keep it in good running condition.

August 12, 2016

Good morning! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review.

1st CRV
8/09/2016

"Quick Service on Saturday Morning"

My Honda CRV was due for service and I had to do it on a Saturday. I thought it would take a while, but the service visit was quick and easy. My thanks to Mike Meckley and the Service Techs.

August 10, 2016

KarmaGirl
8/07/2016

"Great Service Department - Great Service Advisor"

Service Advisor, Mike Meckley, helped me the last time I was in for service and I was glad to hear he would be there this time. It is so nice to work with the same person, especially when they are like MIke. He makes me feel welcome/appreciated as a customer, I feel comfortable asking him questions, and I trust his advice about my car. I bought the car at this dealership and I have used them for all its maintenance (except tires). I have driven it nearly 100,000 miles over 10 years and the car runs like new. I would definitely recommend this service department and if you go on their website they usually have discount service coupons.

August 08, 2016

Good morning! We are glad to hear that you were happy with Mike’s service—that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Honda Westminster appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Heritage Honda Westminster.

Z60
8/07/2016

"Quick and Easy"

I love that I can schedule appointments online and receive confirmation. I was running a bit late because of road construction, but Mike Meckley put me at ease at once. I was informed of an extra service that was recommended by my mileage and decided to go ahead, but there was no pressure to do so by Mike. The service folks got me in and out in no time. I have always had good service here.

August 08, 2016