Heritage Honda Westminster

580 Baltimore Blvd,
Westminster, Maryland 21157
Heritage Honda Westminster Info
About Heritage Honda Westminster

Here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we were built with one mission, “To provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Honda cars, trucks, and SUVs.” That’s why our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers not only here in the Westminster area, but also to our neighbors in Owings Mills, and Hanover. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in Maryland, Virginia, D.C., and Pennsylvania serving all your Honda repairs, service, and maintenance needs! We are conveniently located at Malcolm Drive, and Baltimore Boulevard or I-97 intersection with Route 140. Our online Honda dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. We look forward to meeting you, our new friends, at Heritage Honda Westminster and come see why we are rated #1 in the Mid-Atlantic region for reputation, honesty, and trustworthiness. Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that’s why our Westminster Honda dealership is one of the premier Honda dealers in the state of Maryland! Please feel free to call us at (866) 502-3361 and remember that here at Heritage Honda Westminster, we believe in integrity and giving you a good value for your hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle environment that is sure to ease you into the seat of your very own Honda from Heritage.

About Heritage Honda Westminster

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
cjrosewag
7/27/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience!"

From the time we walked into the dealership until the time we left a week later with a new car for my son, the dealership was great to work with! They gave us all of our options, worked with us when we changed our mind on style (even up until the last second) and made sure purchasing my son's first car was a great one. Two thumbs up for everyone at the dealership :o)

July 28, 2015

Heritage Honda Westminster appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new vehicle for a checkup! Thank you again cjrosewag for the highly praised feedback.

J
7/15/2015

"Purchasing a car"

Recently, I purchased my 1st Honda (after driving a Toyota for 17 years) at Heritage Honda, and I had great experience. While I was at Heritage Honda Ryan Bailey was my sales consultant. During the process he was very patient and helpful. He made sure to answer all of my questions in detail and he was very knowledgeable regarding the Honda CRV . He stayed in touch via phone and email and worked hard so that I felt like I was getting the best deal possible. I am very happy with my new CRV and with the overall experience I had at Heritage Honda.

July 16, 2015

Hello J! Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Heritage Honda Westminster is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Ryan Bailey was able to assist you with purchasing your new Honda CRV and we will certainly share your kind comments with him. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup. We would love to see you! Thanks again J and have a great day.

Denise
7/15/2015

"Customer focused "

We purchased a used vehicle for our 16 year old daughter. From the inception the staff was courteous and customer focused. Things were explained very clearly. The sales process was handled efficiently. Thanks to Aaron Ringgold for all he did to make the purchase of the vehicle enjoyable.

July 15, 2015

Greetings Denise! We truly appreciate your encouraging feedback! I hope your daughter is loving her new vehicle! We are delighted to hear that Aaron Ringgold was able to make your car buying experience so pleasurable for your family. Be sure to come back and see us again soon!

Langkam1851
7/14/2015

"A great way to buy a vehicle "

Our experience buying our CRV was great. Ryan our salesman could not have been any better. He was very informative,answered all our questions and went out of his way to show us how everything worked. I would recommend him and the dealership to anyone. It is a great place to buy a car, great prices !

July 15, 2015

Good morning Langkam1851. Heritage Honda Westminster is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Ryan was able to assist you with your new Honda purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Langkam1851 for the highly praised review!

TawnTeamHonda
7/10/2015

"AWSOME EXPERIANCE - THANK YOU TOM SAYWER AND BRENT WHITE"

I found myself in a predicament after I recently moved to Maryland from the Midwest. Changing over the title to my old Honda and then paying Excise tax, then having to find my title, followed by being over the 60 day grace period, I decided to just trade in my car for another Certified Honda. After having walked into Heritage Honda with what i felt was a small crisis on my hands, I was greeted by Tom Sawyer! At first I was amused but the name alone, but it wasn't long that I knew I had fell into the hands of the right car salesman. We initially were looking at a 2012 for a multitude of reasons. I met with Brent with the financing dept. and found out that there was hope for a 2014. He was going to advocate for me to get into a newer car. It was a win-win goal that I was hoping to achieve. At the end of the day, I drove away with a 2014 at a price that very reasonable, they more or less ended up giving away this car to me with little profit on their end, just to help me out. It was a pleasure working with these two gentleman and I look forward to the next time I buy a vehicle! It was a wonderful experience with no pushy sales tricks!

July 13, 2015

Good morning TawnTeamHonda! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us! We are delighted to hear that Tom was such a huge help in finding your perfect Honda and we will be sure to pass on your kind words to him and the rest of the team at Heritage Honda Westminster. I hope you are loving your new Honda! Should anything at all come up while you are getting settled into your new vehicle, please be sure to contact us or pop back in! We would love to work with you again!

crvcrazy
6/29/2015

"Had my car serviced at Heritage Honda Westminster only."

Since buying our CRV in May of 2007 we had it serviced only at Heritage Honda, Westminster. The service is excellent and the service people knowledgeable and courteous. John and Alice Rast

July 02, 2015

Hello crvcrazy! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Honda Westminster is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again crvcrazy for the positive review and have a great day!

melissa23
6/23/2015

"Best car buying experience to date"

I just purchased my 3rd Honda and this was hands down the best experience I have ever had at a car dealership. Ryan Bailey was our sales consultant and was truly a pleasure to deal with. We explained exactly what we were looking for and what we needed to move forward on purchasing a Pilot and not only did he completely understand, he was honest and did everything he could to get us what we wanted. He was also very patient with us since we were trading in not just one but 2 cars which made the process a bit longer than normal. Steve Rubin was also great working out the numbers to figures we were happy with. This really was my best car buying experience by far. If you are in the market for a Honda, Heritage is the place to go and make sure you ask for Ryan!

June 23, 2015

Thank you for your positive review melissa23. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Ryan Bailey and Steve Rubin were able to assist you in purchasing your new Honda Pilot, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Honda Westminster. Thank you again melissa23 and have a great day!

Joe Scilipoti
6/23/2015

"Great service as usual"

I tok my honda in for service because the malfunction indicator light was on. Turned out a wire bundle back near the gas tank had been chewed thru probably by mice. (I live in a rural area with lots of farmland). My service rep, Tom Henigman, took me back to show me the problem and explain it to me. He also told me it was probably covered by my comprehensive, which I didn't know, looked up the phone number of my insurance company and offered me a phone so I could get the claim started. I've dealt with Tom in the past and he has always been extremely helpful and taken the time to explain exactly any problem I had to be sure I understood it. I've been using this dealership for ten years now and have always had good service experiences.

June 23, 2015

Good morning Joe Scilipoti. We are pleased to hear that you had a great service experience with us at Heritage Honda Westminster. If you should need any future services performed, please do not hesitate to stop by! Thank you again Joe Scilipoti and have a great day.

m.a. demarco
6/15/2015

"always great service at heritage"

I always recommend Tom Henigman at heritage for his thoughtful and knowledgeable help. We have been using the Heritage service and repairs!! Thankyou for your assistance Tom!!

June 15, 2015

Good morning m.a. demarco! We greatly appreciate the kind comments. We are so pleased to hear that Tom Henigman was able to make your servicing experience so positive! That is exactly the kind of customer service we strive for. We look forward to working with you again soon! www.facebook.com/HeritageHondaWestminster

happy heritage customer
5/20/2015

"fantastic dealership... worth the trip"

We priced out a few dealerships in Maryland. Heritage was able to match the lowest price. Although there are dealers that were closer to our house we choose Heritage because of the customer service of Bill and Shawn. They both are a pleasure to work with. They were honest and patient, something that other car dealers often lack. Bill patiently showed us all the new features of the minivan and we even called him afterwards when we had questions. He knew that we were coming in with 2 young boys to sign so he prepared coloring books with crayons for them to keep them busy:) Our Honda accord lease was ending and we could of traded it in and that would of been fine. But Shawn was able to save us money buy purchasing the lease from us. He could of easily offered us a lower price than he did and we would of taken it since we still would of saved money either way but Shawn honesty came through and gave us the best price which saved us a few hundred dollars on our new mini van. I highly recommend them to anyone within the Maryland area.

June 02, 2015

Good morning happy heritage customer. Love the screen name! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Honda Westminster works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. We will be sure to pass along the encouraging words to Bill Spradbrow and Shawn Davie. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again happy heritage customer and have a great day! www.facebook.com/HeritageHondaWestminster

Reviews of Tom Henigman