Heritage Honda Westminster

Honda Sales Consultant

March 29, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Realist

Aaron was very attentive and helpful. I came in with some ideas and he helped me identify a vehicle I could afford. He drove to another dealership to get the car I wanted. The service was excellent even when I had to go back the next day when the tire pressure notice came on. Mike in service checked the air as soon as I drove in and gave me a few pointers on programming the car. Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase and the people that made it happen. There was no pressure to sell you a car you could not afford. I would definitely recommend Honda Heritage to everyone! Love my new Honda!

March 24, 2017

"Great Service and Recommendations! "

- EgleeZent

The excellent service provided by Tom Henigman at Heritage Honda, in Westminster, was exceptional, he was kind, explained the problem, solved the problem and gave very useful suggestions. This is the most agreeable experience I ever had in an Honda dealer. I highly recommend Heritage Honda at Westminster and especially Tom Henigman for excellent customer service, great!! Thanks!

March 12, 2017

"Extreme Profanity"

- ledam2017

My experience here was excellent from the customer service to the courteous and amiable attitude of all the friendly staff in the used showroom. My sales consultant was Aaron Ringgold and I have to give him praise for all his hard work to pull everything and help me out in every way possible to help me with the purchase of my vehicle. Keith the manager was very rude and was very unprofessional and used extreme profanity towards me for 5 minutes outside of the used showroom. He also threatened me and attempted to open my locked door of my car when I attempted to leave because I decided not to do the deal.

New 2017 Honda Civic, $23344

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Heritage Honda Westminster, Westminster, MD, 21157