Heritage Honda Westminster

Mike Yoon, Pre-Owned Sales Manager, Heritage Honda Westminster

Mike Yoon

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

January 14, 2017

"''Above And Beyond For Their Customers''"

- eddiebobo

Drove all the way from Woodbridge, VA to meet up with Aaron Ringgold at the dealership and couldn't be more satisfied with the warm and friendly approach every associate in the building gave me. My car buying process was smooth all the way from Aaron to Robert Lee, and every one help me get the best price and I drove out with my Chrysler 200. Phone communications and emails where very explicit and I am glad I made the trip. Good job guys and please do keep up the good work and make this car buying process smooth and easy for others like you did for me.

January 10, 2017

"Awesome & exceptional Experience!!"

- Happy 2017 Pilot Elite owner

Alex Peterson exceeded my expectations during my recent purchase of 2017 Honda Pilot-Elite. Very polite, sincere and true to his commitment. I would feel comfortable purchasing another vehicle from Heritage Honda of Westminster in future. In fact, I would highly recommend this dealership to anybody looking to buy Honda. Exceptional customer service!!!!!

January 06, 2017

"Awesome experience!!"

- reviewforrobertlee

Thank you Robert Lee for making the trip to Westminster to buy my new 2017 Honda CRV EXL such a great experience!! I live in Ellicott City and Mr Lee told me if I came out to Heritage he would make it worth my while. So I took him up on his offer on New Year's Eve. I was pleasantly surprised how nice everyone was that I dealt with. I couldn't have had a better buying experience anywhere else!! What a wonderful way to start my new year! Cookie

New 2016 Honda Odyssey, $35781

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Heritage Honda Westminster, Westminster, MD, 21157