Heritage Honda Westminster

Honda Sales Consultant

November 20, 2016

"Great Experience!"

- mterry

We had a truly great experience at Heritage Honda of Westminster! This was my second time buying a car there and the wonderful customer service is what keeps my family and I returning for all of our auto needs. Rob was so helpful and he truly takes his customers' needs into consideration. Overall, we had a great experience!

November 15, 2016

"First timer"

- Antone981

It was the first time I had taken my new CR-V in to get some work done on it. Right when I pulled in Mike Meckley was quick to greet me with a smile on his face. He talked me through all the questions I had with great knowledge and scheduled me for a future appointment. It was great to deal with such wonderful customer service.

November 12, 2016

"Excellent"

- Noway

I took my car to be serviced and once again I received outstanding service. Everyone was polite, helpful and made sure everything was taken care of.

New 2016 Honda Odyssey, $35781

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
Heritage Honda Westminster, Westminster, MD, 21157