Heritage Mazda of Bel Air

710 Bel Air Road, Bel Air, Maryland 21014

Bobbi  Gress, Elite Master Certified Sales Consultant, Heritage Mazda of Bel Air

Bobbi Gress

Will Bogen, Sales Associate, Heritage Mazda of Bel Air

Will Bogen

Sales Associate

June 13, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- Krista and Fred

We brought our 2010 Mazda 3 to Heritage Mazda of Bel Air for service and wound up leaving with a new car. While we waited for the work on our car to be completed, we checked out the new models. We struck up a conversation with William Bogen and decided to see if we could upgrade to a 2017 Mazda 3. To our surprise, William showed us that not only could we move to a 2017, but we could also move to a higher trim level with only a minor increase to our monthly payment. They gave us a great deal!! William and the rest of the Bel Air Mazda team were easy to work with and very professional. I highly recommend Heritage Mazda of Bel Air and strongly suggest you ask for William Bogen.

Other Employees : William Bogen

June 11, 2017

"Purchased certified pre-owned vehicle"

- Cat Hackman

My sales rep was Paul Gallo. He was knowledgeable about the car and he was easy to deal with, which was a pleasant surprise. He listened to me and seemed very committed to helping me find the right vehicle. He did not behave aggressively, he was very respectful. I would suggest that you ask for Paul if you visit Heritage Mazda of Bel Air.

Other Employees : Paul Gallo

June 09, 2017

"Amazing experience!"

- Alexd87

I had a chance to work with Will Bogen and I have to say he made the car buying experience very pleasant. I really liked that it was a no pressure experience and I had a few things that needed to be taken care of on the car after I bought it, and this was gladly taken care of by the dealership at no charge to me. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to get into a new or used vehicle. Go see Will Bogen he is definitely a great guy to work with.

Other Employees : Will Bogen

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area