Heritage Mazda of Bel Air

Internet Manger

March 17, 2017

"Bobbi & Ryan "

- Lauren_md

Bobbi and Ryan have made my first car buying experience amazing. They made sure I was making the best decision. Ryan even went the extra mile to find all the best warintie's for me. This was easy and shall I say I LOVE MY BRAND NEW 2017 MAZDA 3 SPORT :)

March 09, 2017

"Best Place to Buy a car."

- wwward

As usual I went to my sales person Wil Wells he and I have worked on over 30 deals together, he was able to trade me out of my car, put me in a new one, save me money and keep me from putting any money out of my pocket. This is also a testimony for the Sales Manager John Holliday. John has consistently managed my deals on the finance end of things, even when I had credit issues, he was able to help, call the banks, pull strings, ask favors, what ever it took to make sure I was getting not just financing but a fair deal. Now my credit is very good and he was still able to get me a great rate. This is why Heritage Mazda of Belair gets my business and will continue to do so. Dealerships honestly are a dime a dozen, the people who make up the dealership are the difference, do you want to be part of a family or a customer?

February 26, 2017

"Great job Heritage!"

- Happy Customer

Last weekend I looked at Mazda CX5's on Mazda's website. I also completed an online financial review and was approved right away for a loan. Soon after, I heard from Justin Ledbetter and the online/internet manager. It was clear that they wanted my business. After a telephone call to Justin and a few texts, Saturday I picked up a brand new CX-5 off the showroom floor! Great experience. Thank you. Dan

New 2016 Mazda CX-3, $28161

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area