Heritage Toyota Catonsville

Donna Mosley

February 21, 2017

"5 star experience"

- mparis58

To be very clear, over the last 30 years I have bought many new cars and trucks. I love having a new vehicle but absolutely hate going to a dealership. My experiences dealing with a car salesmen by and large have been terrible. Over the years my distaste for the entire vehicle buying experience and sales pressure has lead me to doing all of my shopping and negotiations via email. Once I had selected the vehicle I wanted to purchase I contacted via email Heritage Toyota. I was very pleased with the courtesy and professionalism that was shown to me by this dealership as we communicated. I never once felt pressured or rushed. I particularly want to praise my salesmen Ali Morsy who went out of his way to make this a pleasant experience for me. If all dealerships treated customers the way Heritage Toyota treated me, and had sales staff like Ali Morsy the car buy experience would be something that you would look forward too. Do yourself a favor and seek our Ali.

February 06, 2017

"Very Happy"

- Daughter's car

I was very happy with my salesman Larry Bouldin. He went the extra mile. He took the time to make sure we were happy with our purchase

January 10, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- Stephen

Ms. Park made buying a my new 4Runner a very smooth and professional transaction. All questions and concerns were answered to my satisfaction and put my mind at ease.

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $26413