Heritage Toyota Scion Catonsville

6324 Baltimore National Pike,
Baltimore, Maryland 21228
Heritage Toyota Scion Catonsville Info
About Heritage Toyota Scion Catonsville

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Heritage Toyota Scion Catonsville

• ToyotaCare Service Lane
MomMOm
9/30/2016

"Corey Snyder- a big thank you!"

I recently purchased a 2017 Camry from Heritage, along with a glowing review I recently wrote for Tony Martin, our wonderful sales representative..I would like to give a huge shout out to Corey Snyder, Heritage's finance manager. after my purchase I became more and more confused when trying to make sense of my financing paperwork with Toyota. I came back, almost in tears to Mr. Martin and he brought out Mr. Snyder to explain and explain, over and over again, what my papers meant and how to understand the loan. Whew! What a relief! I left feeling peaceful and relieved, an all over warm fuzzy feeling about my new car purchase! Thank you Corey! Carol Waters

Corey Snyder

September 30, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Corey Snyder lead you to your new 2017, Toyota Camry, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Toyota Scion Catonsville. Thank you again and have a great day!

Marianne Bechtle
9/11/2016

"Easy and Fair"

I had a very good experience at this dealership buying a new Toyota 2016 Toyota Prius. I used True Car to get quotations from local dealerships. Theirs was not the lowest quotation for my Prius 4 Touring model, but they matched the low quote. The also fairly negotiated with me to give me a higher value on the trade in, rather than waiving another fee of the same amount, as I wanted them to do. The salesman, Chris Sherman, was very helpful on the test drive explaining various features of the car and taking a route that I wanted to take. They searched for the color I wanted in the trim I wanted and found it. There was a delay of a few days because the car was at the Port of Baltimore and then was to be taken to a dealership in Tysons Corner, Virginia. Chris Sherman, the salesman, drove all the way to Tysons Corner to pick up the car for me to avoid any further delay in getting the car, for which I was most grateful. Their financing person, Sean Lockear, found extremely low financing for me, even lower than the 1.99 loan I brought to the dealership. Finally, Chris Sherman spent a few minutes a week later explaining how to work a couple of the features I could not figure out. All in all, a very good experience for car buying through a dealership, even for a single woman. Marianne Bechtle

Chris Sherman, Sean Lockear

September 23, 2016

Heritage Toyota Scion Catonsville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We will be sure to share your encouraging words with Chris Sherman and Sean Lockear. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new 2016, Toyota Prius. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Car
9/06/2016

"Absolutely a pleasure"

Our buying experience last weekend was a pure joy. We did not feel pressured or taken advantage of. We bought the used car we saw on line. The car was waiting for us at the front door, we drove it, liked it, bought it. Tony was honest, witty and has a great sense of humor . We Will definitely consider shopping here again when the time comes .

Tony martin

September 23, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Tony Martin lead you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Toyota Scion Catonsville. Thank you again and have a great day!

LuvMySlickRide
9/01/2016

"Genuine, Dedicated and Extraordinary Treatment"

I recently bought a 2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse from Heritage (Russel) Toyota Scion in Catonsville, MD. I had gone to several dealerships before hand and had the most incredibly difficult and frustrating time with dishonest dealers...but finally coming into Heritage, my salesman Scott Roberts completely ended my search and nightmare. Not only was he right there to answer any questions I had, he didn't push me into buying a car. I felt the whole transaction was trust-worthy and clear. His friendly and knowledgeable assistance made me feel comfortable and allowed me to make the best decisions for myself and not feel pressured. He was honest and made sure I understood how everything worked without any surprises. I definitely recommend talking to Scott when you come to Heritage. He will make the car-buying experience enjoyable, genuine and without regret. Even the finance Dept, Mr. Bong Lee was very pleasant and there to answer all my questions and walk me through my options with complete detail so I could make the best choice for myself. Just recently I came back into Heritage of Catonsville for a part that I believe wasn't even covered through this Toyota Dealer but Scott went out of his way to talk to the Sales Manager (Dan Coy) to get this part ordered for me and Dan did. They didn't have to do this. I'm sure out of any of the previous Dealerships I 've been to, No One would have given me the support, attention and service these guys gave. They really care and are there to sell you a reliable vehicle that you'll be proud to own for years to come. I highly recommend this Dealership and these key people I had the luck of meeting.

Scott Roberts, Daniel Coy

September 23, 2016

Good afternoon! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Toyota Scion Catonsville. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again and be sure to stop by soon!

christinahaas1985
8/13/2016

"Loving my new car"

I purchased a 2013 Scion xB from this dealership, and it was in pretty great condition, and I love that it is certified pre-owned. I recently had a concern about my vehicle and it was responded to promptly. The best part was the finance department was able to get me financed when most places turned me down, and got me a interest rate 4% lower than what another dealer had offered. I will be back to purchase me next car here. My only hiccup was getting the bank to call for my entrance interview, but thomas straightened it out for me.

August 16, 2016

Good morning Christina! Russel Toyota Scion would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Christina, and be sure to visit us soon!

V. Jackson
8/08/2016

"Simply the Best "

When I brought my 1998 Camry in for service the second time in three days, I became very frustrated. I was determined that I would not put any more money into getting my eighteen year old car repaired. Brad Jones was my salesman all those years ago, so I left the service center and spoke with Brad in the sales area. Not only was he courteous, he understood my dilemma. That same day he worked out a fantastic deal for me to purchase a 2016 Camry. Before all this took place, he asked questions about my needs in a car. We drove to the new car lot and I chose my car. It is a little over a month old and I am loving it. Brad called twice just to check on me. He has made it clear that if I have any questions, I should contact him. He explained very intelligently several times, how different parts worked. After all, it has been eighteen years since I bought a new car. Check with him and I guarantee a wonderful buying experience without being too pushy.

August 09, 2016

Good morning. Russel Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Brad was able to assist you with your new Toyota Camry purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Cathy Crouse
8/04/2016

"My New Highlander - loving it!"

I couldn't be happier with my new Highlander or with the experience I had with Russel Toyota, in particular with the awesome sales consultant, David Day! David is the best and I will definitely recommend him to any of my family, friends or co-workers that are shopping for a vehicle. David goes out of his way to make the experience as seamless as possible and goes above and beyond to make you comfortable with your big decision. The final step was meeting with Bong Lee in Finance and he was the consummate professional while making you feel like family. Russel is a great dealership and I will never shop or have my cars serviced any place else! Cathy Crouse

August 04, 2016

Hi Cathy - Russel Toyota Scion would like to congratulate you on your new Highlander! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Highlander as you settle in, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us

Daniel Whittemore
7/28/2016

"Great Dealership, Excellent Sales"

Russel is a really great dealership to work with. I just bought a 2016 Rav4 (my second purchase from Russel) and I couldn't be happier. Everyone I met was very nice and extremely professional. Especially Ali Morsy (My Salesperson) He was the best. The Whole experience was utterly stress FREE, I actually enjoyed my time at the dealership. Ali Morsy went over and above the call throughout the entire process to make sure I was satisfied in every way possible. Ali, You'da'man!

August 02, 2016

Hi Daniel - Russel Toyota Scion would like to congratulate you on your new 2016 Rav4! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Toyota as you settle in, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Kari
7/19/2016

"Excellent Service and Customer Satisfaction"

Love dealing with Russel Toyota, especially David Day. I have purchased 4 cars from him and would refer him to anyone. Their service is exceptional and David is a genuine all around great salesman to deal with.

July 20, 2016

Thank you Kari for your complimentary feedback of Russel Toyota Scion. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Helen C
7/12/2016

"Terrible & Deceptive Customer Service/Sales Experience"

I was in the market for a Toyota Prius end of June 2016 and tried to purchase a vehicle from this dealership. I negotiated the sales price online and received written confirmation from Cristan Taylor, the General Sales Manager regarding the deal. We went to the dealership to purchase and my husband and I were close to completing the transaction pending signatures from the finance department when Cristan, the General Sales Manager changed his mind and decided not to offer us the deal he provided written confirmation. This was unbelievable. What kind of business practice is this? Even when a deal is written down it is insufficient? Cristan did not even apologize or work with us to fix it, instead, blamed it on me as a misinterpretation of his written deal. The written deal was very clear. Even Stas Noskov, the sales representative, who we worked with, understood it the same as we did. A few days later, I emailed David Gruner, the General Manager, explaining him the situation and my frustration and disappointment with his General Sales Manager and our experience with his dealership. He has not responded at all! Unbelieveable! Hopefully, corporate will be more responsive!

Stas Noskov