Heritage Toyota Scion Catonsville

6324 Baltimore National Pike,
Baltimore, Maryland 21228
Heritage Toyota Scion Catonsville Info
About Heritage Toyota Scion Catonsville

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Heritage Toyota Scion Catonsville

• ToyotaCare Service Lane
christinahaas1985
8/13/2016

"Loving my new car"

I purchased a 2013 Scion xB from this dealership, and it was in pretty great condition, and I love that it is certified pre-owned. I recently had a concern about my vehicle and it was responded to promptly. The best part was the finance department was able to get me financed when most places turned me down, and got me a interest rate 4% lower than what another dealer had offered. I will be back to purchase me next car here. My only hiccup was getting the bank to call for my entrance interview, but thomas straightened it out for me.

August 16, 2016

Good morning Christina! Russel Toyota Scion would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Christina, and be sure to visit us soon!

V. Jackson
8/08/2016

"Simply the Best "

When I brought my 1998 Camry in for service the second time in three days, I became very frustrated. I was determined that I would not put any more money into getting my eighteen year old car repaired. Brad Jones was my salesman all those years ago, so I left the service center and spoke with Brad in the sales area. Not only was he courteous, he understood my dilemma. That same day he worked out a fantastic deal for me to purchase a 2016 Camry. Before all this took place, he asked questions about my needs in a car. We drove to the new car lot and I chose my car. It is a little over a month old and I am loving it. Brad called twice just to check on me. He has made it clear that if I have any questions, I should contact him. He explained very intelligently several times, how different parts worked. After all, it has been eighteen years since I bought a new car. Check with him and I guarantee a wonderful buying experience without being too pushy.

August 09, 2016

Good morning. Russel Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Brad was able to assist you with your new Toyota Camry purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Cathy Crouse
8/04/2016

"My New Highlander - loving it!"

I couldn't be happier with my new Highlander or with the experience I had with Russel Toyota, in particular with the awesome sales consultant, David Day! David is the best and I will definitely recommend him to any of my family, friends or co-workers that are shopping for a vehicle. David goes out of his way to make the experience as seamless as possible and goes above and beyond to make you comfortable with your big decision. The final step was meeting with Bong Lee in Finance and he was the consummate professional while making you feel like family. Russel is a great dealership and I will never shop or have my cars serviced any place else! Cathy Crouse

August 04, 2016

Hi Cathy - Russel Toyota Scion would like to congratulate you on your new Highlander! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Highlander as you settle in, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us

Daniel Whittemore
7/28/2016

"Great Dealership, Excellent Sales"

Russel is a really great dealership to work with. I just bought a 2016 Rav4 (my second purchase from Russel) and I couldn't be happier. Everyone I met was very nice and extremely professional. Especially Ali Morsy (My Salesperson) He was the best. The Whole experience was utterly stress FREE, I actually enjoyed my time at the dealership. Ali Morsy went over and above the call throughout the entire process to make sure I was satisfied in every way possible. Ali, You'da'man!

August 02, 2016

Hi Daniel - Russel Toyota Scion would like to congratulate you on your new 2016 Rav4! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Toyota as you settle in, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Kari
7/19/2016

"Excellent Service and Customer Satisfaction"

Love dealing with Russel Toyota, especially David Day. I have purchased 4 cars from him and would refer him to anyone. Their service is exceptional and David is a genuine all around great salesman to deal with.

July 20, 2016

Thank you Kari for your complimentary feedback of Russel Toyota Scion. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Helen C
7/12/2016

"Terrible & Deceptive Customer Service/Sales Experience"

I was in the market for a Toyota Prius end of June 2016 and tried to purchase a vehicle from this dealership. I negotiated the sales price online and received written confirmation from Cristan Taylor, the General Sales Manager regarding the deal. We went to the dealership to purchase and my husband and I were close to completing the transaction pending signatures from the finance department when Cristan, the General Sales Manager changed his mind and decided not to offer us the deal he provided written confirmation. This was unbelievable. What kind of business practice is this? Even when a deal is written down it is insufficient? Cristan did not even apologize or work with us to fix it, instead, blamed it on me as a misinterpretation of his written deal. The written deal was very clear. Even Stas Noskov, the sales representative, who we worked with, understood it the same as we did. A few days later, I emailed David Gruner, the General Manager, explaining him the situation and my frustration and disappointment with his General Sales Manager and our experience with his dealership. He has not responded at all! Unbelieveable! Hopefully, corporate will be more responsive!

Stas Noskov

Marcie Pegram
7/05/2016

"Used Car"

This dealership was great and helpful in the purchase of my used vehicle. My sales rep and finance rep helped me through this tough process and made my buying experience wonderful.

July 07, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Russel Toyota Scion strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Wrist001
7/02/2016

"Outstanding salesman. "

Salesman explained all options about buying and leasing a Toyota. James was outstanding. Went over all features in my SUV. I am going to recommend James to all my friends. Donna was also outstanding going over all payment options.

S.
6/25/2016

"Excellent buying experience with Stas Noskov"

Excellent buying experience with Stas Noskov of Russel Toyota. Starting from quite a few phone calls and email exchanges during the week prior to the purchase, Stas was very knowledgeable, helpful, and courteous. He provided all the requested information, including an on-the-road cost estimate, which was excellent. He helped us a lot also choosing the right trim for our family. All of that during the week prior to the purchase. We then came in during the weekend to make the final decision. We wanted a car of specific color which was not in stock. Stas arranged for that vehicle to be delivered from another dealership very quickly. He walked us through the seamless buying process and even went out for a bite with me while we were waiting for the paperwork and for the car to be detailed. He then personally helped me to drive both the new car and my old car back to my house since my family had to go back home earlier. All in all, an absolutely excellent experience with Stas and I would definitely recommend him to all my friends.

Stas Noskov

July 05, 2016

Thank you for your encouraging review of Russel Toyota Scion. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Russel Toyota Scion.

Tblessed
6/20/2016

"Great service !!"

Calvin Purnell provided me wit great service. They are good with each service and provided me with the best deal. I'm so happy I came there today !

July 05, 2016

Russel Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Calvin and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Reviews of Dave Day