Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville

About Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville

About Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville

Keithcjackson81
9/29/2016

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!"

When my car died Richie treated my family and I like his family. He made sure that I was happy above all things and I got exactly the deal I hoped for! This is our second car from him in 2 years!

September 30, 2016

Good afternoon, Keith. Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Richie Ramkelawan was able to assist you with your new vehicle purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Keith for the highly praised review.

Danielle Crawley
9/22/2016

"Pleasant Experience"

Herb Thomas was one of the best salesman. He was very patient and willing to help in anyway possible. He even helped e get my son to basketball practice. He went above and beyond his job description. A overall great experience.

September 28, 2016

Good afternoon, Danielle Crawley! Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Danielle, and be sure to visit us soon!

shanebog
9/16/2016

"Great experience"

I'd like to thank Herb Thomas for working with me to purchase a new Subaru Crosstrek. I was a tough negotiator and he delivered the vehicle at the price I was looking for. Everyone at the dealership was very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend purchasing from this dealer!

September 28, 2016

Heritage Subaru Catonsville would like to congratulate you on your new Subaru Crosstrek! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again and have a great day.

Nathaniel Dwyre
9/13/2016

"Bought a new VW Golf GTI"

Richie Ramkelawan was incredibly helpful, informative, and friendly during the purchase of my wife and my new GTI! We love our new car! Thanks Richie!

September 28, 2016

Nathaniel Dwyre, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Volkswagen Golf GTI! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again Nathaniel and have a great day.

Angela09
9/08/2016

"Grateful"

I was very grateful that helped me get a new car even with my less then average credit and have me more for my car then any other dealership.thank you again

May and Graham

September 28, 2016

Greetings Angela! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Leslie
9/04/2016

"Great experience!!"

Thank you to Nick Barnes! He made my car buying experience simple and stress free. Looking forward to getting my next car form Nick. We love the Jetta!

Nick Barnes

September 28, 2016

Hello Leslie, Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Nick Barnes and the team! Thank you again for your review.

WJ
8/28/2016

"Great service"

Came to the dealer to just ask for the price and compare. Richie was very helpful and made the dealer experience very smoothly. Also gave competitive price so decided to purchase my new car here

Tony Kim

September 28, 2016

Good evening! Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you again and be sure to visit us soon!

Jaesdune2016
8/27/2016

"Everything I wanted + MORE!!"

After losing my previous beetle to Ellicott City's flash flood, I wasn't sure about getting another beetle. I put out feelers & visited 1 other VW dealership for the Dune, since it sits a bit higher. Armando put Richie on my case. From the start, Richie was very honest & diligent!! He was the perfect car dealer. No false promises. No rushing. No diversions. After much prayer & patience, I drove off in my new VW 2016 Beetle Dune (Sandstorm gold!!!) in a matter of days!!! It came loaded w/everything on my Wish List. When I first saw my car, I couldn't hold back my gratitude and joy!! Everyone on the floor was just as happy as I was! In that short time, I felt like it wasn't by accident that I stopped in after work to test drive the Dune. I'm still amazed at how everything worked out!! High praises to everyone involved in this positive transition!!! I have nothing but good things to say about my experience at the Catonsville location!!!

Armando Graham

September 28, 2016

Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville

DanCMos
8/27/2016

"Great Experience with Service"

I just had my GTI's first 10,000 mile service. It was painless. The folks were super nice. My car was washed and the price was pretty reasonable. It's a nice dealership. It is small to be honest and I wish they had more t-shirts and VW stuff to buy while I waited. That's just an observation, not a complaint.

September 28, 2016

Hi - We are glad to hear that you were happy with George Wolfe's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, and feel free to stop in again soon.

Dlayton87
8/23/2016

"Ramesh Ramkelawan is the Best Car Dealer!"

I had my 2012 CC towed to this shop for a blown motor. I first spoke with service advisor John, who was very honest about my situation and provided me with several options. I ultimately went with the option to just trade in my car and get a brand new car. I then was introduced with the dealer Ramesh, who was absolutely outstanding! He listened to my needs and wants and really delivered the best possible deal and even had few extra things thrown in! I really appreciate the attention and time Ramesh gave to my situation and at the end of a very short period of time I HAD A BRAND NEW CAR!

Dlayton87 responded to this review

September 26, 2016

After taking my contract to another Volkswagen dealership and being advised of everything this dealership did wrong and how they over charged and under valued my trade in to get over, I can no longer stand by this review that was written prior to the purchase of the vehicle. Stay far far away from this dealership if you don't want to be F$*@ for years!

Reviews of Richie Ramkelawan