Heritage Volkswagen Catonsville

Herb Thomas

February 15, 2017

"Great experience!"

- A J

Nick Barnes was exceptionally helpful. Informative, patient and made sure the overall experience was fantastic. He really made an extra effort to make sure both resolution of my Diesel and new vehicle were taken care of with the utmost care. I turned in a diesel, purchased a new vehicle.

February 11, 2017

"BUY FROM HERE!!!"

- Bryan

BUY FROM HERE!!! i worked with Richie, Armando, and Tony. They are all down to earth, and great people to work with. Never had a better car buying experience. I am a bit credit challenged, but they all worked with me without hassle to get me approved and fit my rate into my budget. A+++++++. BUY HERE LOOK NO FARTHER!!!!

February 08, 2017

"Great experience "

- Kevin James

Richie was professional, courteous, and generous. My car buying experience was great, and the discounts definitely didn't hurt either. I got my last car here and I'll probably get my next one here too.

New 2017 Volkswagen TIGUAN, $27772