Hickory Used Car Superstore

Alex Guthrie

June 22, 2017

"2014 Subaru"

- Wilson1

Best deal in western nc . Came from Candler NC to pick this car up. LOW MILES BEST RATE I COULD FIND. Go by and check them out 1st

Keith Barnett
Ramiro Garcia
Jody Carswell

June 21, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- Doug

My buying experience with Brett Rouse was fantastic! The car was delivered to me and exceeded my expectations! I will always buy from Brett and Hickory Used Car Superstore going forward! Great price, great service! Love my car!

Brett Rouse

June 20, 2017

"Gary McGill was amazing!!!"

- Meekspartyof4

We were riding around looking for the perfect truck for my husband and found it here! Gary McGill was our salesman. While our situation seemed hopeless Gary did not stop working for us. We left there that night and told him we could not meet what he wanted. He kept working through the night and callled back the next morning and was able to work a better deal. We had to sleep on it. He kept in touch with is the entire time. Not pushy just helpful. Trying to make it work. Bottom line is that he did! We are now proud owners of a GMC Denali Truck and we thank Gary for his persistence and dedication to us!!!!

Gary McGill