Hickory Used Car Superstore

625 US Highway 70 SE,
Hickory, North Carolina 28602
Hickory Used Car Superstore Info
About Hickory Used Car Superstore

Hickory Used Car Superstore, a proud member of the Everett Auto Team, offers a large selection of quality pre-owned vehicles at super prices. Located in Hickory NC, Hickory Used Car Superstore is conveniently situated on US Highway 70 off the I-40 corridor, which makes it an easy drive from Mooresville, Lenoir and Morganton. Our simple online shopping experience also enables us to serve Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh, Asheville, Winston-Salem, Boone and beyond. Don't suffer from car envy, come experience the NEW way to buy USED! http://www.hickoryused.com

About Hickory Used Car Superstore Learn More

Spratfam
2/07/2016

"Best car experience"

Love Chris!!! Went back and bought a second car from him 3 months later. My daughter tells everyone about him. She is his biggest fan. They were great about working with us to get us what we need.

Blue Cruz girl 22
2/04/2016

"Very Happy customer!!"

Best salesman I have ever dealt with, he worked very hard to find and get me in a car! He made getting a car seem so easy. I couldn't ask for a better experience. I would definitely recommend anyone to come see him when your ready to buy a car, he makes you feel like he is your friend!!

Sandy@$
1/23/2016

"Hard times"

Joey Smith was the salesman who worked so hard to get us in a great vehicle. I rate u a 10. Thanks so much, Sandra Kent

Joey Smith

batman7722
1/21/2016

"life saver"

i have been trying to find a reliable transportation for about 1 year now and have spoken with most dealerships in my area with no luck. last week my transportation finally blew the motor and was about to lose job, home and everything felt like i was sinking. i spoke to chris told him the situation and he went well beyond what he had to do to help me and my family into a car. i would recommend him to everyone. i cant thank him enough for his help.

silverado
1/21/2016

"Great customer service!"

I worked with Joey Smith at Hickory Used and his service was top notch. He was friendly and never pressured me to buy. He was able to answer all of my questions.

Joey Smith

babygirl
1/14/2016

"very happy customer"

brandon was absolutely wonderful,very honest. also,unlike some dealerships he stayed in touch with me.came inon his day off just to finish my deal,really dont beleive any other dealership would have been so courteous,,,,,

Infinity Mama
1/13/2016

"Easiest Car Buying Experience Hands Down"

I applied through the website and Antonio Jackson picked up my lead information. I'm so glad he did! Through emails and texts, he was able to help me select the right car. The car was ready when I arrived for the test drive. Ben Munday had the paperwork was ready soon after. This was the least stressful car buying experience I have experienced. Absolutely no pressure. Antonio was committed to getting me into the car that was right for me. I highly recommend Mr. Jackson. He is personable and professional.

Corvette Kid
1/04/2016

"TheCorvette Wildman"

I set out to purchase a corvette, and was not sure where to look for what I wanted. I Bing Corvette for sell, and some how found Hickory Used Car Superstore. Salesman Brandon Church responded to a email I sent online in reference to what I wanted and he was a very good salesman. I take my hat off to him and thank god he called me and helped me all the way through. Thanks so much Brandon

Brandon Church

The Willis'
12/16/2015

"No pressure friendly service"

When Mr. Jackson first approached my wife and I he was very helpful. He answered questions we had. Buying a car can be stressful however it was not as stressful as usual. Many times you feel a lot of pressure to buy their vehicle but Antonio allowed us time to think about it without a phone call continuously. Overall it was a good experience.

psh
12/14/2015

"Great Experience"

Alex and Garrett went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were able to purchase the car we wanted. Everyone involved was friendly and very professional. We will absolutely return the next time we are looking to purchase a vehicle.

Reviews of Ben Munday