Hickory Used Car Superstore

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Hickory Used Car Superstore

Hickory Used Car Superstore Info
About Hickory Used Car Superstore

Hickory Used Car Superstore, a proud member of the Everett Auto Team, offers a large selection of quality pre-owned vehicles at super prices. Located in Hickory NC, Hickory Used Car Superstore is conveniently situated on US Highway 70 off the I-40 corridor, which makes it an easy drive from Mooresville, Lenoir and Morganton. Our simple online shopping experience also enables us to serve Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh, Asheville, Winston-Salem, Boone and beyond. Don't suffer from car envy, come experience the NEW way to buy USED! http://www.hickoryused.com

About Hickory Used Car Superstore Learn More

"Painless, A pleasure from start to finish!"

Called the store, Antonio answered and was very friendly and welcoming. We scheduled a test-drive, Antonio had the car was waiting when I arrived as-promised and it was immaculate! He was great throughout, very accommodating and professional. I wanted to buy the car and so the sales negotiation ensued, all good though, no nonsense, Mark got me to where I wanted be with no games. Financing was great too, Ben was a true professional, and they beat the rate I was approved for on my own, so very happy there. My overall experience was terrific, I highly recommend these guys for your next purchase.

"Great Experience!!!!!"

My first experience with Hickory Used Car Superstore was exceptional. I drove 2 hours to look at a 2010 Tahoe. Antonio Jackson had it parked up front waiting on me. He was very friendly and professional, never pushy. This was the best car buying experience I've encountered. I will definitely buy there again. Thanks Antonio and the whole dealership.

""Friendly no Haggling Attitude!""

I received exceptional service from Ramiro Garcia. He was so friendly and personable and didn't push me into purchasing a car. He gave me a great price and worked to get me the best interest rate. I would recommend buying a car from him over any other dealership. Thank you! Hickory Used Car Superstore you have a great employee.

"No Hassel- Great People! "

I had a wonderful experience trading for a like new car at Hickory Used Car Superstore. They gave me a more than fair value for my trade in and helped me work out a fair payment on my new (to me) Mini Cooper! Ramiro Garcia was extremely professional and courteous. I've never felt so comfortable buying a car. I highly recommend this dealership

"Best I have had!!"

My experience with Hickory Used Car was great!! Antonio Jackson walked me through everything and answered all of my questions. He was very knowledgeable and friendly! Almost everything was done via phone, fax and text. I will definitely be going to him for my next vehicle as well. I recommend him to everyone!

""Outstanding Dealership""

My first experience with Hickory used car was one of the friendliest and hassle free car buying that I have ever been a part of. Antonio Jackson was very professional when we spoke by phone and was extremely nice when I met him at the dealership. Antonio and I completed 95% of the sale over the phone and text messages. I have talk to friends and family about your dealership.

"Awesome dealership & friendly staff"

I enjoyed the buying experience at Hickory Used Car Superstore.the staff made me feel welcome and gave good advice on the vehicles I was considering. I made the right decision by going there and love my Tacoma purchase! AJ was knowledgeable and friendly. The staff at Hickory UCS treated me like any customer likes to be treated; respectful, friendly and professional! It was a great experience!

Mark and Ben

""Awesome Dealership" "

My experience at your dealership was the very best I have encountered when purchasing a car! Marc Roland was very professional and friendly salesperson...never "pushy" as some I have encountered…he communicated very well, made me feel comfortable from the beginning to the end, worked diligently to insure my purchase was easy, fast, smooth and stress free...even followed up after the sale to see how I liked the car…I highly recommend Marc and the dealership!...

"JR Wells and review of the car buying experience"

JR Wells was such a good salesman. I was a very picky customer, but he stayed professional and very helpful. Everyone there was helpful. The best thing is unlike other car dealers they gave me opinions. Most dealerships I have went to just show you what you can have and try to push you into it, not looking at what you want or giving you choices. He found the perfect vehicle for me. Thanks!!!

"First Purchase "

I had a great experience buying my first car from Hickory Used Auto Superstore. They really helped me make a great choice. Thank you very much.

Reviews of Antonio  Jackson