Hickory Used Car Superstore

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Hickory Used Car Superstore

Hickory Used Car Superstore Info
About Hickory Used Car Superstore

Hickory Used Car Superstore, a proud member of the Everett Auto Team, offers a large selection of quality pre-owned vehicles at super prices. Located in Hickory NC, Hickory Used Car Superstore is conveniently situated on US Highway 70 off the I-40 corridor, which makes it an easy drive from Mooresville, Lenoir and Morganton. Our simple online shopping experience also enables us to serve Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh, Asheville, Winston-Salem, Boone and beyond. Don't suffer from car envy, come experience the NEW way to buy USED! http://www.hickoryused.com

About Hickory Used Car Superstore Learn More

"Great establishment! definitely recommend! "

I worked with Marc Roland he was extremely nice and very friendly..... Marc answered every question I had while looking at and test driving the Lincoln MKX.... the whole experience was very hassle free.... Marc was very very helpful during the negotiation process and making sure I was happy and satisfied, he checked on everything that I asked about and was able to fix everything I wanted..... The cars previous owner was a smoker and I'm very sensitive to that smell. They were able to completely get the smell out. Marc kept in touch with me through the entire process to make sure I was happy and satisfied.....Ben Munday that handled the financial paperwork went above and beyond to make sure that I got my payments exactly where I wanted them and was completely satisfied.

Marc Roland- sales Ben Munday- Finace

"Painless, A pleasure from start to finish!"

Called the store, Antonio answered and was very friendly and welcoming. We scheduled a test-drive, Antonio had the car was waiting when I arrived as-promised and it was immaculate! He was great throughout, very accommodating and professional. I wanted to buy the car and so the sales negotiation ensued, all good though, no nonsense, Mark got me to where I wanted be with no games. Financing was great too, Ben was a true professional, and they beat the rate I was approved for on my own, so very happy there. My overall experience was terrific, I highly recommend these guys for your next purchase.

Mark Couch

"Great Experience!!!!!"

My first experience with Hickory Used Car Superstore was exceptional. I drove 2 hours to look at a 2010 Tahoe. Antonio Jackson had it parked up front waiting on me. He was very friendly and professional, never pushy. This was the best car buying experience I've encountered. I will definitely buy there again. Thanks Antonio and the whole dealership.

""Friendly no Haggling Attitude!""

I received exceptional service from Ramiro Garcia. He was so friendly and personable and didn't push me into purchasing a car. He gave me a great price and worked to get me the best interest rate. I would recommend buying a car from him over any other dealership. Thank you! Hickory Used Car Superstore you have a great employee.

"Good salesperson but car was not as described"

AJ was very helpful and courteous when negotiating the vehicle price and my trade-in's value. Since I live further away from the dealership and I didn't want to do the drive unless I knew that I would get a fair deal for my trade-in and the vehicle that I wanted to purchase. Hence, AJ and I negotiated the price over the phone. When negotiating this deal the vehicle was described as being in "immaculate" condition and it had less than 14,000 miles on the odometer. Based on this description and the deal negotiated over the phone, I drove to the dealership to complete the purchase. However, when I arrived I found out that the vehicle had 2 dings and 3 of the 4 wheels had major curb damage. Furthermore, after having somewhat reluctantly purchased the vehicle despite the damage (and a $50 price adjustment for the damage), I realized that the tires were mounted incorrectly on the wheels when I arrived back home. After having the tires remounted at a local tire shop, the dealership did not reply to any of my calls or emails to refund me the cost of the tire remount and balance.

"No Hassel- Great People! "

I had a wonderful experience trading for a like new car at Hickory Used Car Superstore. They gave me a more than fair value for my trade in and helped me work out a fair payment on my new (to me) Mini Cooper! Ramiro Garcia was extremely professional and courteous. I've never felt so comfortable buying a car. I highly recommend this dealership

"Best I have had!!"

My experience with Hickory Used Car was great!! Antonio Jackson walked me through everything and answered all of my questions. He was very knowledgeable and friendly! Almost everything was done via phone, fax and text. I will definitely be going to him for my next vehicle as well. I recommend him to everyone!

""Outstanding Dealership""

My first experience with Hickory used car was one of the friendliest and hassle free car buying that I have ever been a part of. Antonio Jackson was very professional when we spoke by phone and was extremely nice when I met him at the dealership. Antonio and I completed 95% of the sale over the phone and text messages. I have talk to friends and family about your dealership.

"Awesome dealership & friendly staff"

I enjoyed the buying experience at Hickory Used Car Superstore.the staff made me feel welcome and gave good advice on the vehicles I was considering. I made the right decision by going there and love my Tacoma purchase! AJ was knowledgeable and friendly. The staff at Hickory UCS treated me like any customer likes to be treated; respectful, friendly and professional! It was a great experience!

Mark and Ben

""Awesome Dealership" "

My experience at your dealership was the very best I have encountered when purchasing a car! Marc Roland was very professional and friendly salesperson...never "pushy" as some I have encountered…he communicated very well, made me feel comfortable from the beginning to the end, worked diligently to insure my purchase was easy, fast, smooth and stress free...even followed up after the sale to see how I liked the car…I highly recommend Marc and the dealership!...

Mar Roland