Hickory Used Car Superstore

4.2

April 21, 2017

"AMAZING"

- Emilystephanie97

Great service; they are very interested in getting you the perfect vehicle for you at the best price. dedicated and committed to their customers! Brett and Ramiro were excellent to me and my parents!

April 20, 2017

"Brett rouse "

- Peycaudill3

Excellent service, Brett rouse did everything he could do to help me get the car I wanted I couldn't ask for a better experience buying a car!

April 17, 2017

"Smooth Car Trade/Buying Purchase "

- suepaul75

I saw a vehicle on the Inventory List of the website. My Husband and I drove up to take a look at the vehicle. I was offered a good price for my trade value and the purchase transaction was very smooth. Overall it was a great experience and I have the best warranty that I've ever had on any vehicle I've ever owned. Gary was my salesperson and so easy to talk with and provided great assistance in my purchase. Ramiro handles my financing and made this process so easy and smooth. He is a Finance Genius and truly knows the warranty products well and made this transaction a wonderful experience.

Used 2014 Honda CR-V, $19000