Hickory Used Car Superstore

625 US Highway 70 SE,
Hickory, North Carolina 28602
Hickory Used Car Superstore Info
About Hickory Used Car Superstore

Hickory Used Car Superstore, a proud member of the Everett Auto Team, offers a large selection of quality pre-owned vehicles at super prices. Located in Hickory NC, Hickory Used Car Superstore is conveniently situated on US Highway 70 off the I-40 corridor, which makes it an easy drive from Mooresville, Lenoir and Morganton. Our simple online shopping experience also enables us to serve Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh, Asheville, Winston-Salem, Boone and beyond. Don't suffer from car envy, come experience the NEW way to buy USED! http://www.hickoryused.com

About Hickory Used Car Superstore Learn More

ruby haskett
4/14/2016

"awesome car buying experience"

Chris Gallegos sold me my new car. He was awesome. I thought I was gonna be stuck in my cobalt forever. But Chris, Ben and Garrett treated me so well. Thank you so much guys!!!???

hnkaczor32
4/06/2016

"greedy and selfish lying people"

it wouldnt have been so bad but they turned in paperwork after i told them i couldnt get a license and had the paperwork in my aunts name after telling them not to do nothing with the sale then on top of everything brandon church kept forcing my aunt to take off the lot when she never test drove the car neither did i being i didnt have a license .then she signed the wrong papers to hear they want take this car back all because they looking to get that check they did some stuff that was real grimey and wasnt post to send nothing through and although we are told that they could take the car back they want because of them wanting that sell.they just lied to our faces the whole time.

not sure names....the lady in financing

Hickory Used Car Superstore responded to this review

April 13, 2016

We certainly hate to hear you feel this way and are sorry to learn that the DMV would not reinstate your license. Before the transaction, however, your aunt was advised that returns are not possible once the contracts have been signed. She went ahead and completed the necessary paperwork to purchase the vehicle. At that point, you and your aunt were satisfied with the vehicle and the deal. Seeing that you did not have a valid driver's license at the time, we offered to deliver the vehicle to your house, which we did, as a courtesy. At no time were we told to hold off on the contracts until you were sure you could get your license reinstated. Although we empathize with your situation, once contracts are signed, the vehicle is legally yours. Please contact our customer care manager, Tina, directly at 828-327-9171 if you would like to further discuss the situation and your options.

William Campbell
4/05/2016

"2010 Ford fusion"

Chris Garrett and Ben helped get me into a new car at the price I was looking for. Very pleased with my experience. Great car for a great price.

shelbeab
4/03/2016

"excellent service!"

I was in the process of trying to get a new vehicle, and found myself here. Not only did i get excellent service from Alex Guthrie, but from the whole staff. Alex was very personable, and did his best to help me find a vehicle. Great and easy experience!

tyarborough2016
4/02/2016

"Very Suprised"

My fiancé was looking for a vehicle but unsure if he could get one. Not only did Joey Smith get him into a vehicle, he got a really nice Nissan Altima. I plan to bring my 18 year old son to Hickory Used Car Supercenter to purchase a vehicle in the near future. I recommend Hickory Used Car Supercenter to anyone looking for a reliable and awesome used car. Hickory Used Car Supercenter is now my car place. Joey and all sales members were very helpful and made the experience enjoyable. Thank from the Yarborough-McCleave family.

Mark Patrick
3/26/2016

"Versa Excellence"

Our family would like to take the opportunity to thank Joey Smith for the expectional sales experience that he has provided to us over the last week. Our family visited multiple dealerships while looking for a vehicle for our 15 year old twins. Mr. Smith was kind, courteous, knowlegabkle, and respectful to our children as well as our blended family. Mr. Smith, congratulations on a job well done. You, Sir, will be receiving positive praises our family in regard to how you make car shopping a pleasure. Sincerely, Mark D. Patrick and Leslie W. Cothren and twins

Brandi Robertson
3/22/2016

"My experience!"

My experience was the greatest! Thanks to Chris,Ken, and Ben. They were all excellent. They are very curtious,they will explain any questions you have. Just all around great experience! Thanks guys!

Ashley Holombo
3/21/2016

"Amazing service!"

Joey was an amazing sales associate who helped from the beginning to the very end when I needed a new car quickly! He stayed in contact with me and went above and beyond his job to make sure the car I was interested in ended up going home with me. He did everything he could to make the sale reasonable and easy; as well as one I will remember and recommend to anyone else looking for a new-to-them car!

Joey Smith

chevrolet 4x4 "the hellion"
3/19/2016

"happy customer, very pleased"

Brandon Church was our sales associate, he was very helpful in going above and beyond to find the truck I was looking for. He was never pushie or over bearing like you get at most car lots, which made the buying experience more relaxed. Brandon was polite, and professional, and with a great fun attitude that makes you feel welcomed . All the staff at Hickory Used Car Superstore was great, and I will refer friends and family in the future.

JanetD
2/28/2016

"A Great Surprise.....My Hubby's Gift"

After spending years settling for old fixer uppers, I wanted to see my husband in a newer truck that had room for our growing children. Knowing that our credit was less than typically ideal, we felt pretty discouraged. My mother recently purchased a new car from this dealership and recommended that we give them a try. Upon our first visit, I was introduced to Alex Guthrie. He was straight with us from the beginning, explained the process as we went along, and worked hard to get us a truck that fit our needs. The end of this story is a great blue Nissan Frontier! Thank you Alex!!!!

Reviews of Ben Munday