Hickory Used Car Superstore

Marti Moore

January 03, 2017

"trading vehicle"

- clontz200

very nice helpful they went out of their way to answer any questions. they all seemed to enjoy the work they did. I will come back

January 03, 2017

"BEST Customer Service I've ever had"

- HappyHondaBuyer

Recently bought a car from the folks here and it was, without question, the best car buying experience I've ever had. I have bought and sold roughly 10 cars in the past 8 years (I know, I'm crazy) and the team at Hickory provided the most seamless transaction. They were incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. I had to take the car back to Charlotte to finalize the financing and they even sent a driver all the way to a Charlotte to meet me to sign all of the documents. I can't recommend them highly enough. Thankyou for such a positive experience!

December 25, 2016

"Great car "

- Broseph14

They was able to get me into a nice car when no one else was able to and it did not take to long. I love the car and I am very thankful for what they have done for me.

Used 2014 Honda CR-V, $18000