Hidy Honda

Hidy Honda
Hidy Honda Info

stevenvdeal
8/04/2014

"Hollered at By Dealership Manager!"

We went in with a price in mind and a lender. Never felt safe the entire time we were there. Always felt like we were being worked. We were holding firm to our price target, but were pretty far apart. Instead of just saying they couldn't meet those constraints, they kept stringing us along. Finally, they worked the switch from price point to monthly payment when we mentioned that was also a target. They could meet our monthly payment if we sacrificed the lender who had our trust and loyalty. The manager came in to ask why we thought it was fair to him to stick with a higher rate with a lender and make him eat into his profit. We didn't care to eat into his profit. If the deal wasn't fair to him, that was okay with us, we'd shop elsewhere. We gave up and moved to leave. The manager yelled, "THANKS FOR WASTING OUR TIME!" We kept thinking about how much of our time they wasted stringing us along with their games. As we left, we noted there were three or four sales people just standing there doing nothing. I guess there are all kinds of ways to waste time. Anyway, we have been sharing this story and hearing a lot of other horror stories about Hidy Honda. Stay away.

Bob Armstrong, finance guy, afternoon manager on 7/30/2014

suecrv3
6/01/2014

"Misdiagnosed brake noise & other"

2012 CRV developed brake noise on trip to Ohio. Dropped off at Hidy and problem was misdiagnosed as, "left front backing plate making noise- adjusted left front backing plate- completed" Same brake noise developed during return trip home. Dropped off at local Honda dealer who immediately found the REAL problem, ordered parts, and repaired it correctly!! ALSO, stapled to my invoice was a Multi-Point Inspection checklist for ANOTHER CUSTOMER (Jason C. 2001 Honda Civic) containing his: name, phone number, email address, VIN, etc. etc. Credibility issue here????

Bill Hanson

LarryBen
5/03/2014

"Awesome experience and price"

I compared prices amongst three dealerships in the Dayton area and Hidy Honda was able to beat the best price by $305. Not only did they do this incredible price, but they also had to go out and get it from another dealer's lot. The transaction was all above board with no hidden charges. I was very skeptical of new car dealers but I have to tell you that I was very happy in the end because they found me what I wanted for the absolutely lowest price I've ever seen even on the Internet - no one has gotten the price I got. And the service was fast and friendly. Highly recommend Hidy Honda . 2014 Honda Accord Sport.

Kelly - Internet sales

Humtum487
4/25/2014

"Never ever buy from Hidy honda, you would regret it."

We bought a certified, well, it said certified but was not, honda pilot 2011 from hidy honda in august 2013 and it had 12 months or 12000 miles warranty on it from honda and they talked us into buying extended warranty fir 7 years or 100,000 miles on top of that, it has not been an year or even 12000 miles and this car is starting to shake while driving and having some other problems, we took it to the dealership germaine honda near us and they said that the hidy honda gave us car without inspecting it, it said certified and they were suppose to take care of any issues before selling it but they just picked up a car from their lot and gave it to us without inspection, they told us it needs breakpads and roters and bunch of other stuff replaced and hidy is suppose to take care of it, well, long story short, we took it to hidy and they are being an xx about it, and not willing to fix anything under their wareanty or the extended warranty we bought, tthey want us to pay $2000 out of pocket for the repairs. My question is, why do we buy certified? Why do we get extended wardanties if the dealership is not gonna cover it? I will never go to hidy again, and never recommend them to anybody, they are so mean and disrespectfull people. Stay away from them.

William Atkins

je5157
3/08/2014

"The employees were curtious and friendly. They answered..."

The employees were curtious and friendly. They answered all our questions. Josh meet all the goals we had to purchase the Van The financial person did a great job explaining all the paper work.The dealship was clean and neat. Josh did extra tasks.He took the license plates from our traded in van and installed them for us.

mpbuschur
2/25/2014

"I chose to return to Hidy Honda for a second purchase in..."

I chose to return to Hidy Honda for a second purchase in 14 months because of the exceptional service we have received. Me and my wife purchased our first ever Honda in December of 2013, a Civic. The Civic gets great gas milage and the price was unbeatable. I decided last night to trade in our 1999 Ford F150 and get my wife a Ridgeline for her birthday. I knew the only place to go was Hidy Honda. Josh is a great person to deal with when it comes to a no hastle deal. He was professional, patient, and very thorough when it came to answering all my questions. If you are looking to purchase a new vehicle I would highly recommend you give Josh a call! 937 426-9564 I retired from the Army and have purchased serveral new vehicles but Josh is the only sales person we have ever returned to for a second purchase. I love my new Honda!!! Thanks Hidy Honda see you when my oil needs changed.

Radiggan
1/29/2014

"I decided to write this review because the commercials..."

I decided to write this review because the commercials make me laugh. Went to look at a new accord coupe. While negotiating on the price the saleswomen worked with the manager and give me a price $500 more then I was willing to pay. I said I had to go home and think about it. I did some research and saw the price I wanted was fair and called them the next day to see if they would go down $500. She had to talk it over with her manager and would get back to me. She called back and left a voice mail saying Great news give us a call. I called back and the news was the car was now $1000 more! What, I never heard of this, I declined and went and bought an accura in Columbus. 2 weeks later she calls back and said I could have the car for the price I originally wanted. This dealership plays games, I suggest taking your business elsewhere.

Kelly

hfgr222
10/21/2013

"Great experience from the moment we pulled into the..."

Great experience from the moment we pulled into the parking lot! Josh was walking out the door to greet us by the time we had pulled in the parking spot and was an absolute pleasure to work with. He did a great job of running through the features of the car and was very knowledgeable about what he was selling. He walked us through every step of the way and kept us entirely informed. He worked diligently to help come to a price that was perfect and he, and the rest of the staff that were involved, stayed 2 hours after closing to ensure we were happy, Even though it was so late Josh walked us outside and even set my phone up with the bluetooth feature in the car so I wouldn't have to figure it out on my own. The entire experience of purchasing my first car was definitely one to set my standards pretty high for the future. I will definitely be looking at Hidy Honda for my next car and hopefully Josh will be there to help me through again! I even received a follow up call two days later to make sure I was still enjoying my vehicle! I am very pleased with Hidy Honda and Josh and would highly recommend him/them to anyone looking to buy a new car!

mbauman50
10/20/2013

"I called the dealership 2 hours before I went to drive..."

I called the dealership 2 hours before I went to drive One and a half hours to look and purchase a 2010 Honda Accord. I was assured to come to the dealership and the deal would be done. When I arrived the vehicle had just been sold and the salesman had no answer as to why. They had nothing else in that price range but offered me to look at EX models that were similar and that they would make it right. During the discussion, a sales manager came in and was very rude saying the car we came to see was gone. More or less, get over it, and would not agree to come even close to our original price. I am 51 years old, have purchased many vehicles in my life, and have never ever, been treated so rudely at a dealership in my life. Needless to say, I left the dealership with no apologies at all. I would never recommend this dealership. The supposedly 2 certified cars that we drove had so much wrong with them. This dealership should not even be in business.

Ed Horton

JDCOLLINSWORTH1
10/16/2013

"We went to Hidy to compare pricing with a Nissan vehicle..."

We went to Hidy to compare pricing with a Nissan vehicle that would meet our needs. First of all....Josh returned our calls and was very responsive. Nissan did not call us back for days! It got to where I didn't even want to deal with those folks at Nissan because of their lack of responsiveness. Thankfully, Josh was full of energy and on top of every aspect of our leasing a 2013 Honda Pilot. He communicated promptly and effectively. We didn't even get a chance to compare vehicles.....the comparison on customer service alone was enough to say Hidy Honda was who we wanted to deal with. By the time Nissan got around to contacting us...I was too frustrated...it was too late for Nissan! We had decided on the Honda Pilot and I'm glad we did! Communication is key to good customer service and that's what I found with Josh at Hidy Honda! Thank you. Keep up the excellent work!