Hilton Head BMW

Athens BMW

BMW Of Columbia

Jim
1/26/2016

"Service Overcharge, No Response - Revised"

Since submitting my previous review the dealership has responded. The General Manager immediately reviewed what had happened, or not happened. The issue has been settled quickly and to my satisfaction.

Michael Coleman

rneal137
1/26/2016

"Excellent customer focus"

At the end of the day, we didn't feel pressured or forced into a decision. This is the second CPO BMW we have purchased and we felt the CPO BMW X5 was our best value proposition for us financially. We will definitely recommend Hilton Head BMW to our friends and family. Looking forward to getting to know the rest of the team (parts, service, etc..) and if they are as professional, polite, and customer focused as Jerry Mitchell, then we will be in good hands.

Jerry Mitchell

Jim
1/20/2016

"Service Overcharge, No Response"

I had a rear brake job, among other things. When I picked up the car the invoice did not give me credit for the $50 discount offered in the circular I brought in with the car. I went back to the service department and was promised a refund. Three emails to Greg Freeman, the service manager, and one month later I have yet to receive any response to any communication. Way to go Freeman, you won the battle and lost the war.

Greg Freeman, Steve Scarano

650i
12/21/2015

"Experience "

Very good dealer and service! I had some issues at first, however Michael Coleman sat with me and we worked it all out. Turns out, he is a great General Manager.

Michael Coleman and Greg Freeman

NissanPathfinder
12/11/2015

"Very pleased, dealer integrity!"

I had flown in from out of state to look at a used car. I knew that this could be risky but, ultimately, was very pleased with my salesman and this dealership. They could have easily taken advantage of my situation but didn't, and I felt I had been treated very fairly and got a great car at a great price! I think good reputation is important to this group and they deserve it!

Frank Nero

Daniel
10/22/2015

"What they are doing is illegal!"

We got as far as finalizing the paperwork and about to sign before handing the keys over. I spoke with the used car manager throughout most of the transaction. So the day before, when we were negotiating on the price, Mr. Higginbotham was very willing to discount $500 without much problem. It was a very specific, yet desirable car, so I didn't want to push too far and lose the deal. I agreed at total of $700 discounted. When they were very briefly going over the total sales price, I notice the $500 dealer fee was added on top of the negotiated price. No big deal, right? Wrong! I didn't know it at the time, but when I was reading the fine prints at the bottom of their website classified page, it clearly states that the dealer fee is included in the listed price. So when the used car sale manager, Mr. Higginbotham was very willing to discount the $500, it was just added right back through the dealer fee. This is ILLEGAL! it is an attempted fraud trying to double charge on the dealer fee. The problem isn't just the fact that the total price increased by $500. It is that the sales manager deliberately double charged on the dealer fee by including it on the advertised price and again in the final value. Dealer fee is a regulated value that the State of South Carolina sets. Hilton Head BMW is allowed to to charge up to $500 in dealer fee. The craziest thing is that Mr. Higginbotham told me in our last conversation that during his 2 years at Hilton Head BMW, I was only the second person to bring this up! Yikes! How many people have this sales manager and this dealership defrauded? I understand it is not a large amount, but their nasty (and illegal) sales practice steered me away from signing the papers. I ended up purchasing a very nice M3 elsewhere. For those who've purchased a vehicle from this dealership, I recommend that you check the detailed break down of the final price. If you negotiated down on the price, see if the amount is added back as the second dealer fee. If you're displeased with their sales practice and wish to take further actions that will have an impact, call BMW North America. Request to provide a survey that reflects their sales practice. Unfavorable surveys through BMW North America will cost them sales bonus that BMWNA provides to Hilton Head BMW. I am honestly disappointed at this dealership. I might have expected these dirty sales tricks from sleazy used car lots, but not from a branch of reputable franchise dealership like Group 1 Automotive Inc. BMW North America: 1-800-831-1117

Higgenbotham

RKemp
9/03/2015

"Great Sales Experience"

Mike Greggo was outstanding. We will definitely be back to see him again and will recommend friends and family to use him in the future.

Mike Greggo

kenneth123
8/26/2015

"Breath taking"

I bought A 2014 BMWX3 fromJerry Mitchell . He explained every thing about the SUV where we could understand it. Jerry went out of his way to make sure we were treaded fair . The whole sales staff did a great job. The next time we buy it will be here for sure.

Jerry Mitchell

jeffhunt
7/24/2015

"Top Level Service!!"

John Lazarski has to be the best Service advisor in the country. His attention to detail and ability to accommodate his clients is rarely seen in this industry. A big part of why I purchased both of my BMW's from Hilton Head BMW is because of John . He represents his company very well. I am looking forward to doing more business with John and Hilton Head BMW

John Lazarski

Cecilia123
4/23/2015

"The best car experience purchase BMW Hilton Head! "

Stephanie was the ultimate professional! She took the time from the time I walked in the door, to the minute she handed me the keys. Amazing experience. They will definitely see us again, and would recommend to all my friends and family. Thank you.

Stephanie