Hilton Head BMW

Athens BMW

BMW Of Columbia

CE
8/08/2016

"GM has poor customer service"

Horrible service. The GM himself took me outside and berated me after I demanded they repair the scratches their detail shop left on my 740. This being after they had my car for over two weeks and I patiently waited for them to correct their wrong. They called me three times saying it was fixed, only to find they tried to camouflage the scratches with a hand wax rather than actually try to fix it. He said that I was one of those customers that can never be pleased. He even attempted to say he was no more liable for damages to a vehicle by their car wash as a commercial car wash owner is when you use their service.

Steve Molthop

Lindajohannes17
7/12/2016

"A surprisingly easy, friendly car buying experience"

Kevin Jones took good care of us without being overwhelming. He provided excellent feedback on the cars we were interested in resulting in a comfortable & open experience. I cannot recall the last time I bought a car and felt so good about it!!! We walked away with a great deal and a wonderful car.

Kevin Jones, Tom

Clancyflo
6/10/2016

"Outstanding!"

I just purchased my second used car from Hilton Head BMW.. I was treated with the outmost respect. My first car that i bought from HH BMW was without a doubt a great deal!! It just turned 100,700 miles and i did not have one problem with it.. It really pays to keep up with the maintenance of your car.. I am 100% sure that this will be the same with my second car that i just purchased..Timmy is a great salesman and did everything for me.. Steve Multop, the General Manager, is the best!! and i have to give big shouts out to the finance director, my salesman "Timmy", and everyone that participated in this great experience of mine. Thank you again. The employees are there for you no matter what!!!. Thank you Stephanie for your help as well as Brittany!!!!

Steve Multop, Timmy, Bob, Stephanie and Brittany.

rongallagher
6/07/2016

"A Worthwhile Trip!"

It is with the utmost pleasure to compliment your sales representative Stephanie Sullivan. I had the opportunity to purchase the very same vehicle in Melbourne, Florida and almost did! The deal breaker in Melbourne was the sales agent, his continuous BS and pressure but mostly,his inability to understand my wants and needs Their vehicle had less miles on it and certainly Melbourne was a closer BMW Dealership then Hilton Head, a six hour trip away. However after talking to Ms. Sullivan on the telephone and explaining my wants and needs, I felt she had a legitimate, concerned for my demands and without showing doubt as to the distance relationship, she exhibit herself has a sincere customer dedicated sales person. With no pressure or hassles, she answered my questions and concern and made every attempt to meet my needs both, in a vehicle and within my financial objectives. Her professional sales abilities, transmitted honesty and sincerity from the onset of the sale to the delivery of my car.. In concluding, the drive to Hilton Head to purchase my 740i and meet and deal with Ms. Sullivan added back my confidence and has preserved the creditability of the BMW world. Thanks Hilton Head BMW and Stephanie Sullivan, that's the way to do it! Ron Gallagher Melbourne, Florida

Stephanie Sullivan

Emilyanneturner01
4/14/2016

"An absolute pleasure."

Wonderful customer service, treated like old friends or family! Would highly recommend BMW Hilton Head for an above and beyond car buying experience. Thank you!

MASTER MARINER
3/23/2016

"WE ARE TREATED LIKE OLD FRIENDS OR FAMILY"

It doesn't get better! We have owned 7 BMWs, prior to our latest X3. and have always enjoyed the reliability of our vehicles that have ranged from a 325i convertible to the huge, but still nimble 7 car.

John Lazarski, Steve Scarano, Bob and Alex in service. Andy in parts; Mike Greggio and Michelle (the sweetie who had the patience to orient us with the vehicle

Stashs328i
2/14/2016

"I highly recommend BMW of Hilton Head for your consideration"

I have to start by saying I am not a person who writes reviews but felt I had to share my positive experience. We initially purchased a 328i from BMW of HH and within a few months came back to purchase a 645ci. The second vehicle was not planned but the service, hospitality, and quality of the initial purchase had us change our second vehicle as well to a BMW product. Both vehicles were presented with a detailed inspection report (performed by the dealership) which gave me confidence in the purchases over any of the other dealerships I dealt with. Working with the sales department was extremely comfortable and I even had the opportunity to speak to several others that had history of the vehicles. I would strongly recommend you consider this dealership if planning to purchase a new or used vehicle. Ask to speak with Jim Gray in sales as he is a top notch professional (who I worked with in both purchases). I have allowed him to provide any additional detail about my buying experience if you have any questions as well. Regards SC.

Jim (James) Gray

Ralph
2/12/2016

"Outstanding"

Amazing, top notch, professional service. BMW does it right! From the beautiful cars that sit outside of the dealer to the courteous staff that await you inside -- BMW is the way to go. From the minute I purchased my vehicle, service after the sale, to every pre-planned maintenance -- I am extremely pleased! BMW of Hilton Head ROCKS!

Steven

Jim
1/26/2016

"Service Overcharge, No Response - Revised"

Since submitting my previous review the dealership has responded. The General Manager immediately reviewed what had happened, or not happened. The issue has been settled quickly and to my satisfaction.

Michael Coleman

rneal137
1/26/2016

"Excellent customer focus"

At the end of the day, we didn't feel pressured or forced into a decision. This is the second CPO BMW we have purchased and we felt the CPO BMW X5 was our best value proposition for us financially. We will definitely recommend Hilton Head BMW to our friends and family. Looking forward to getting to know the rest of the team (parts, service, etc..) and if they are as professional, polite, and customer focused as Jerry Mitchell, then we will be in good hands.

Jerry Mitchell