Hilton Head BMW

Bluffton, South Carolina 29910
Hilton Head BMW Info

Cecilia123
4/23/2015

"The best car experience purchase BMW Hilton Head! "

Stephanie was the ultimate professional! She took the time from the time I walked in the door, to the minute she handed me the keys. Amazing experience. They will definitely see us again, and would recommend to all my friends and family. Thank you.

Stephanie

mallory123
4/05/2015

"Best Car Dealership"

I am a North Carolina resident with very high expectations and chose to purchase my vehicle from Hilton Head BMW for multiple reasons. While researching for a new vehicle, I had contacted several dealerships within the Carolinas, Georgia and Florida. The personable service, attention and respect I received from the HHI dealership was unparalleled, so it made my exhaustive decision seamless. I am a young female professional and have found it challenging to negotiate and gain respect from dealership personnel until I met the wonderful staff and management at HHI BMW. Not only did the HHI dealership offer me a lower price than other dealerships, but they treated me like family too. I was completely respected and highly valued through every step of the process. Further, I chose to purchase a second vehicle from HHI without even considering other dealerships because of the lifelong relationships I have established with Michael Coleman, General Manager; Steve Malthop, Sales Manager; and Vertus Herron, Client Advisor. I will continue to purchase my vehicles from this dealership despite my location and have and will continue to refer friends and family to purchase their vehicles from this dealership. I have experienced disappointing service from other dealerships and am so relieved that I can rely on HHI BMW for anything. The staff provides individualized service and continually exceeds my expectations. I have reached out on multiple occasions with questions/concerns/inquiries, which were always addressed in a highly professional and suitable manner. I am truly grateful and amazed to have found such wonderful people who truly stand behind a superb product. I have dealt with many other dealerships, and will continue to travel 6 hours from NC to visit the HHI dealership for my automobile requirements.

Michael Coleman, Steve Malthop, Vertus Herron

jeffandtanya5
9/23/2014

"Recommend Highly"

The staff and management were great, I drove 4hrs. to purchase my 2004 ram rumble bee. I was extremely pleased with the appearance of the vehicle and there knowledge of this truck. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy new or used.

Brian Shirley

faucets
4/16/2014

"Highly recommeded dealership"

We dealt with Stephanie Sullivan and ended up purchasing a new X-5. She was excellent to work with and made the whole experience pleasant. She answered all our questions and spent the time it took to order all the things we wanted on the vehicle. Ordering a vehicle is a whole lot more complicated that just buying off the lot and Stephanie guided us through the process extremely professionally. Our experience with several of the other folks at the dealership was just as satisfying and made us true BMW converts.

Stephanie Sullivan

Jimma73
3/31/2014

"A fabulous experience!"

We leased a 2014 BMW 528 xi from Hilton Head BMW in March 2014. Due to a family illness we had to return home to upstate New York just as the vehicle was ready to deliver. Charlie Knight, Bill Riley and Steve Molthope went out of their way to make arrangements to have the car delivered to us in New York. The friendliness, and genuine concern, made a tremendous experience for us. We would recommend Hilton Head BMW to anyone interested in either buying a car, or for any follow-up service!

Charlie Knight, Bill Riley and Steve Molthope

Hilton Head BMW responded to this review

March 31, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am really pleased to hear Charlie, Bill, and Steve did everything to make sure they could accommodate you and the delivery of your car. I hope all is well and that you are enjoying your new car. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Michael Coleman, General Manager

LowCountryFan
3/27/2014

"Tim Lawrence was exceptional in helping my mother and I..."

Tim Lawrence was exceptional in helping my mother and I find the right car for her. Not only did he help her determine the best choice of vehicles to suit her needs with all the features she wanted, he delivered it to her and programmed it for her. He truly gave her "kid glove" service. The purchase couldn't have been easier or more pleasant because of Tim's care and attention.

Tim Lawrence

Hilton Head BMW responded to this review

March 27, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear you and your mother had a great car buying experience with Tim. I hope she is enjoying her car! If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Michael Coleman, General Manager

georgebafundo
1/18/2014

"My wife and I recently purchased a BMW at Hilton Head..."

My wife and I recently purchased a BMW at Hilton Head BMW. We were assisted in the purchase by Stephanie Sullivan, who went out of her way to make our buying experience a pleasant and satisfying one. In short, we could not be happier with the attitude and professionalism that Stephanie displayed. BMW Hilton Head was easy to deal with, reasonable in establishing a fair value for my trade-in, and committed to making the purchasing experience as smooth and professional as possible. My wife and I came away with an extremely positive feeling about both the dealership and our salesperson. I have purchased quite a few vehicles over the years. This buying experience was, without a doubt, the easiest and most pleasant of all. I would highly recommend Hilton Head BMW, and I would ask for Stephanie Sullivan! George R. Bafundo Hilton Head Island, SC

Stephanie Sullivan

TeaGal
10/09/2013

"These guys nailed it! Their personal service is backed..."

These guys nailed it! Their personal service is backed by an approachable, knowledgeable, and attentive sales team. Michael Coleman and Brian Shirley went above and beyond to be sure I was pleased with my vehicle purchase. Their concern with my frustration set in motion an immediate response and ideal solution – making this the most comfortable shopping experience in all my car-buying years.

Brian Shirley, Michael Coleman

sikaron
8/22/2013

"Tim and the whole staff at Hilton Head BMW are amazing, ..."

Tim and the whole staff at Hilton Head BMW are amazing, Tim walked me through the purchase process and made it very easy for us to get our first BMW. Our experience was so awesome I bought another one 3 days later. When I get the vehicle serviced everyone at the dealership have taken the time to know me and my wife by name. Tim even offered to order a new seat cover when he noticed we needed one when we took the car in to get the car washed. Service like this from the sale to life BMW ownership cannot be surpassed. I will always by my car from Hilton Head BMW

Tim Lawarence

gcawatson
8/20/2013

"From the moment I walked into the dealership, I was..."

From the moment I walked into the dealership, I was greeted by the friendliest sales staff I have ever encountered. I did not think that I would make a decision that day but after about an hour with my Client Advisor, I decided to buy the car at this dealership even though I had visited another dealership the night before. Since my husband was working and could not accompany me on this visit, they let me take the car to my husband's job so that he could see it. This dealership is amazing!

Vertus Herron