Hilton Head Hyundai

Aran Hatten

January 22, 2017

"Helpful folks"

- Whycomark

Alex Cochran did a great job of explaining details about the car. I have driven Bmw's for over 25 years so making a change was a big deal for me. I finally purchased a car and that very night had the misfortune to run over a dead deer in the road. I managed to drive in the next morning which was Saturday. I could not believe how helpful everyone was in taking care of me. Alex helped expedite my way into service and Jessica was simply marvelous getting the job done. I couldn't be happier with everyone there

January 20, 2017

"New Vehicle Lease"

- brevardroy Verified Customer

Alex Moore in sales was very helpful in working with my wife and I in helping us decide between the Santa FE SE and Sport with test drives in each; then helping us locate and obtain the exterior/interior colors desired with the model features we wanted. Paul in finance was very professional and a pleasure to work with.

January 19, 2017

"Shawn Simpson is amazing (sent with lasers)"

- chrissyhammy Verified Customer

Patient and knowledgeable. Did not make me feel dumb or ridiculous for asking questions. And I asked some really silly stuff! I hate feeling like women get treated differently at dealerships and service. I do not feel like that here. No over exaggerated explanations and phony safety recommendations. Price was fair. I managed to get a flat tire the first few days. Service was excellent. Very pleased with this dealership and I would recommend Shawn for anyone that feels uncertain about a purchase.