Hilton Head Hyundai

225 Drivers Way,
Hardeeville, South Carolina 29927
Hilton Head Hyundai Info
About Hilton Head Hyundai

Hilton Head Hyundai in Hardeeville, SC treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling (877) 787-9495.

About Hilton Head Hyundai

Wednesday 9:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

laelam70
6/23/2016

"Lori E"

Aran Hatten - I went to look at cars knowing I would make a purchase in the next 30 days. Aran was so helpful, knowledgeable and friendly, that I walked off the lot with a new car. He took the time to listen to what I wanted and what I could afford to pay. He ran the lot to bring me several cars with no pressure to buy, set up my blue tooth/radio stations, walked the car with me to look for problems and made sure I understood how the car worked (even the headlights as it was daytime). A great experience!

June 23, 2016

Thank you for leaving feedback Lori! We are glad to hear you had a great experience and thank you for choosing Hilton Head Hyundai!

justdoucette
6/22/2016

"Courtney Doucette"

It was a great experience dealing with CJ Galliger and Matt Houghton, the deal I got more than met my expectations. I have bought other cars from this dealership and this was by far the best experience I have had to date.

Matt Houghton

June 22, 2016

Thanks so much for the feedback! We are glad to hear you had a great experience and thank you for choosing Hilton Head Hyundai!

rposner1
6/22/2016

"Great Dealership"

The dealership is professional with great knowledgeable sales people. They have a wide selection of vehicles on site and the entire place is immaculately clean. I would highly recommend this dealership. My particular sales person Aran was excellent!

June 22, 2016

Thank you for leaving us a review and we appreciate your business!

s.larell28
6/21/2016

"Not available"

When discussing finance the insurance and premiums should be included.i was expecting 317 after it all i am paying 363.47.This is the only issue i had.

June 22, 2016

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for choosing Hilton Head Hyundai!

gianna_05_06

"I love my new car!"

Jeff Ribak was a great salesperson. I went there with they intentions of getting a used car. I ended up happily leaving with a brand new Elantra which is a great car. He worked with me and helped me find something I could afford and love. Great job.

June 18, 2016

We couldn't be happier that you ended up with a new Elantra from Hilton Head Hyundai! It is a great car and we sincerely appreciate the feedback! Enjoy your new car!

granny36h
6/18/2016

"This is what is like to deal with a great dealerships."

Had an awesome experience, would recommend the dealership and my salesman also. I had questions later, up on my return, I received the same excellent service as before.

June 18, 2016

We are happy to hear the feedback regarding your positive experience! Thank you!

seidman45

"Great Performing auto."

Really great car but would of loved the DVD player and possibly the GPS in this model of the Elantra.Sales person was very good and helpful as well as the financial department.We love the gas mileage this car has and we also have a Sonata since 2012. Wonderful cars to handle and very comfortable inside.

June 18, 2016

It's always great to hear from a Hyundai lover! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we appreciate your business!

jwcutrer
6/17/2016

"2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited Ultimate"

Alex Moore and Mike Butt were very professional. We had a, friendly and spirited negotiation that ended with the vehicle I wanted being brought in from another dealer in one day and we arrived at a price that was satisfactory to both parties.

Mike Butt

June 17, 2016

We are so glad to hear about your experience! Thank you for taking the time to review and thank you for choosing Hilton Head Hyundai!

anthony.m.watts
6/17/2016

"Fantastic Deals"

This is my 5th Hyundai I have purchased from this dealership. Everyone has always been professional and available for any questions or concerns I have had. Thanks again for a great shopping experience

Entire Service team

June 17, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We hope you enjoy your new Hyundai!

DenTam
6/12/2016

"Used car purchase"

Easiest purchase at a dealer that I have experienced. Told them what we were looking for and price range. Salesperson Alex didn't try to push us into anything higher

June 13, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thank you for choosing Hilton Head Hyundai! We hope you are enjoying the car!

Reviews of Aran Hatten