Hilton Head Hyundai

225 Drivers Way,
Hardeeville, South Carolina 29927
Hilton Head Hyundai Info
About Hilton Head Hyundai

Hilton Head Hyundai in Hardeeville, SC treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling (877) 787-9495.

About Hilton Head Hyundai

Wednesday 9:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

charliebhn8
4/28/2016

"2016 Genesis Delivery"

I was very pleased with the delivery experience of my 2016 Genesis. Initially I met with a salesman for a brief test drive, however, when I returned in about ten days, he had moved to the Audi dealership. I was introduced to Alex Moore who was very professional and knowledgeable about Hyundais. I never felt any pressure while dealing with him. I was deciding among Cadillac XTS, Lexus 330, and Genesis. In my opinion, the Genesis was easily the winner. We I acquired a 2013 Lexus RX350, me wife and I both had massages the day of delivery. I always was treated to freshly baked goods while waiting for my car to be serviced. That's the least they could with the exorbitant charges for service! I look forward to future dealings with Hilton Head Hyundai.

Alex Moore

Hilton Head Hyundai responded to this review

April 28, 2016

Thank you so much Charlie! Hope you enjoy the Genesis and we look forward to serving you going forward! We've got Coke and Diet Coke and a super nice coffee machine waiting for you in service. Not quite bakes goods, but we'd be glad to hit the donut shop for you ahead of time! :)

scottandamy
4/28/2016

"Fantastic Dealership"

The dealership was the first we visited which actually offered us a test drive of the vehicle. We were treated professionally and everything was presented clearly. We didn't feel pressured to purchase right away, which made us want to come back, especially with the Hyundai warranty.

C.J. Gallagher

ecbmu
4/27/2016

"Excellent Car Buying Experience!"

Again, I was pleased with the over all service and professionalism I received. I got the car that I desired with the features I requested. This is the second car I have purchased from Hyundai. Thank you very much.

Shawn

exav8tor55
4/23/2016

"Awesome experience"

"Our salesperson C.J. at Hilton Head Hyundai hit it right out of the park. In the my years of buying either new or used vehicles this was by far the ""BEST"". The same experience with Tom the general manager at Hilton Head Hyundai. Thank you very much gentlemen."

C.J. Gallagher

ashcraft55
4/21/2016

"Second Sonata, Great Dealership, Alex is fantastic!"

The entire team -- from sales to finance to insurance -- at Hilton Head Hyundai were fantastic. Alex is a great salesman, and we are thrilled to have leased our second Sonata.

Alex Coughlin, Tracy Pratt

RMLIIKALA
4/20/2016

"completly satisfied!!!!!p"

Please see previous comments! As good as any experience I have encountered in my 51years of purchasing a vehicle lf all hundyia dealers exhibit hh hundyia receptive and professional approach the product will sell itself !!!!!!!

johnie, allex, last but not least, mr. mike butt!!!!!!!!

jtoney149
4/16/2016

"Great experience!"

Best car buying experience I have ever had. Salesman was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Would definetly recommend to friends and family. And we love our Sante Fe.

Aaron

alekseyrizz
4/13/2016

"Great Experience"

The customer service was outstanding, quickly retrieved all vehicles i was looking into. All features including safety about vehicle were properly described to ones understanding. Highly recommended.

Jonathan Marino

stevehughes2
4/13/2016

"Great price and excellent service"

I thought that this was a great dealership. They gave me what I wanted and made sure that I was satisfied. I'm looking forward already to buying my next car from them.

Justin Price and Shawn

jccaracola
4/12/2016

"Professional and Pleasant"

My 2015 Hyundai was totaled in a car accident on March 26th. I was impressed on how CJ handled everything for me and made this new purchase stress-free at this difficult time

C.J.