Hilton Head Hyundai

Hilton Head Hyundai Info

clayfoot77
11/22/2014

"Great Car-Buying Experience"

We bought a used car from Hilton Head Hyundai, and the buying experience was exceptional. Our salesman, Alex, was very knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and hard-working. He was very patient and helpful as I took more than 2 hours to make my decision. Justin, Scott, and Cody also made my car-buying experience a pleasure. Everyone was professional and friendly and made us feel right at home. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is considering buying a new or used car. Thanks Hilton Head Hyundai!!

Justin Price, Alex Cochran, Cody Owens, Scott Downer, Mike

J S
10/13/2014

"Stay away from this place"

Stay away from this place!!!!! The absolute worse experience I've even been involved with. The one star rating that I'm forced to give is too high!! My daughter went there and 6 hrs later came home crying about her experience! My wife and I bought a car there a few months ago and the experience was good. But the staff has changed and the new Management staff is horrible!! The new manager Mike Butt apparently doesn't know what customer service is! If your told you can do something and then it turns out that you can't, that's leading people on. Typical car business crap. But it's ok. She went the next day and bought from Savannah Hyundai and had a great experience. Looks like that's our new Hyundai dealer now. Hilton Head Hyundai should have left the staff the way it was. Will never visit there for any reason.

Sales manager

mitzi88
9/30/2014

"LOVE MY HYUNDAIS & THIS DEALERSHIP"

We just purchased our fourth Hyundai from this dealership. Our experience from sales to service has always been great. The latest, started with dealing with Justin on the internet and then our salesperson Stephanie. The entire experience was great. When we owned our Tuscon we encountered a mechanical issue while in Columbia, SC. The dealership in Columbia was awful, refused to provide us a loaner and fortunately were able to be brought back by a coworker at the conference. HH Hyundai provided a loaner and interfaced with the other dealership. Final correction of the actual problem was made by Hilton Head Hyundai. They made a difficult experience tolerable!

Justin Price, Craig, T Williams

Elizabeth Heberling
8/28/2014

"Horrendous"

If you would like a service department that can't fix anything (including a simple power lock) and gives your limited, top of the line vehicles back to you DAMAGED, and hopes you won't notice, then this is the dealership for you! In the past 6 months we have had the most outrageous experiences with this dealership in regards to 2 out of our 4 Hyundai vehicles... you'd think they would take pride in their work and value customers who have multiples of their vehicles. We may never own Hyundai's again.

Jessica & Dan

christina0190
3/17/2014

"This is my THIRD Hyundai purchased and this place is..."

This is my THIRD Hyundai purchased and this place is AWESOME!! From sales, to service, to management everyone treated me like I was more than just a customer. The professionalism was A1, and my car buying experience was once again an amazing one (that's why I keep coming back).

Manager

nate007
9/26/2013

"I have owned two hyundai's and always serviced them..."

I have owned two hyundai's and always serviced them at hyundai dealerships but above all Hilton Head Hyundais service is above all others. They treat people like family at all times regardless of the type vehicle you drive. Their prices compared to others is resonable and dosen't make you feel as if their taking advantage of your pocket. I always recommend to my friends to drive a hyundai and to serice it at Hilton Head Hyundai. Thanks for the great job you do NATHAN L. ROBINSON

CJ Gallagher

tcgrcee8
9/13/2013

"MY WIFE AND I JUST BOUGHT A 2014 EQUUS. OUR SALESMAN WAS..."

MY WIFE AND I JUST BOUGHT A 2014 EQUUS. OUR SALESMAN WAS ANTONIO Castellano AND HE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE OF A GENTLEMAN. WE WERE ALSO PROUD TO BUY FROM HIM AS HE HAS SERVED OUR COUNTRY VALIANTLY [ MARINES] IN AFGANISTAN. HE STILL SERVES AS DOES HIS WIFE .THANK YOU BOTH.

ANTONIO Castellano

Micky5490
7/17/2013

"First of all you spend 30,000 on your car and expect it..."

First of all you spend 30,000 on your car and expect it to last at least a year. I go to the dealer thinking I have a flat to only know its a cracked rim in which I have never cracked a rim no damage to the tire. They tell me it's not covered even though I bought the extended protection plan for wheels and tires. All a load of bs wish I never bought the stupid car

Service guy corey

rmegrl1287
5/05/2013

"The service department at this dealership was phenomenal!..."

The service department at this dealership was phenomenal! I am from out of town and was on a strict time limit, I called and spoke with Corey who told me to bring my car right over and we would get it in as fast as we could. Even though I had a Honda he said that they were able to service it before I left to go back home. Jessica came out of her office and spoke with me and reassured me they would take care of my vehicle. While in the waiting room CJ walked past and asked if I needed coffee, soda, or anything that would help my visit there. By far the best service department that I have dealt with. Keep up the good work !!

Corey Rhoads, CJ Gallagher, Jessica Marsh-Brown

Trin James
3/11/2013

"Very friendly and experienced staff. Hilton head hyundai..."

Very friendly and experienced staff. Hilton head hyundai is the best service department i have ever been to. I travel 20 miles and i drive past numerous dealerships jut to have my car serviced here

Jessica, Stephen