Hilton Head Hyundai

Overall Rating 4

Hilton Head Hyundai
Hilton Head Hyundai Info

"Horrendous"

If you would like a service department that can't fix anything (including a simple power lock) and gives your limited, top of the line vehicles back to you DAMAGED, and hopes you won't notice, then this is the dealership for you! In the past 6 months we have had the most outrageous experiences with this dealership in regards to 2 out of our 4 Hyundai vehicles... you'd think they would take pride in their work and value customers who have multiples of their vehicles. We may never own Hyundai's again.

Jessica & Dan

"This is my THIRD Hyundai purchased and this place is..."

This is my THIRD Hyundai purchased and this place is AWESOME!! From sales, to service, to management everyone treated me like I was more than just a customer. The professionalism was A1, and my car buying experience was once again an amazing one (that's why I keep coming back).

Manager

"I have owned two hyundai's and always serviced them..."

I have owned two hyundai's and always serviced them at hyundai dealerships but above all Hilton Head Hyundais service is above all others. They treat people like family at all times regardless of the type vehicle you drive. Their prices compared to others is resonable and dosen't make you feel as if their taking advantage of your pocket. I always recommend to my friends to drive a hyundai and to serice it at Hilton Head Hyundai. Thanks for the great job you do NATHAN L. ROBINSON

CJ Gallagher

"MY WIFE AND I JUST BOUGHT A 2014 EQUUS. OUR SALESMAN WAS..."

MY WIFE AND I JUST BOUGHT A 2014 EQUUS. OUR SALESMAN WAS ANTONIO Castellano AND HE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE OF A GENTLEMAN. WE WERE ALSO PROUD TO BUY FROM HIM AS HE HAS SERVED OUR COUNTRY VALIANTLY [ MARINES] IN AFGANISTAN. HE STILL SERVES AS DOES HIS WIFE .THANK YOU BOTH.

ANTONIO Castellano

"First of all you spend 30,000 on your car and expect it..."

First of all you spend 30,000 on your car and expect it to last at least a year. I go to the dealer thinking I have a flat to only know its a cracked rim in which I have never cracked a rim no damage to the tire. They tell me it's not covered even though I bought the extended protection plan for wheels and tires. All a load of bs wish I never bought the stupid car

Service guy corey

"The service department at this dealership was phenomenal!..."

The service department at this dealership was phenomenal! I am from out of town and was on a strict time limit, I called and spoke with Corey who told me to bring my car right over and we would get it in as fast as we could. Even though I had a Honda he said that they were able to service it before I left to go back home. Jessica came out of her office and spoke with me and reassured me they would take care of my vehicle. While in the waiting room CJ walked past and asked if I needed coffee, soda, or anything that would help my visit there. By far the best service department that I have dealt with. Keep up the good work !!

Corey Rhoads, CJ Gallagher, Jessica Marsh-Brown

"Very friendly and experienced staff. Hilton head hyundai..."

Very friendly and experienced staff. Hilton head hyundai is the best service department i have ever been to. I travel 20 miles and i drive past numerous dealerships jut to have my car serviced here

Jessica, Stephen

"Came in for an oil change while vacationing. Service was..."

Came in for an oil change while vacationing. Service was excellent. Everyone at the dealership that I interacted with was friendly, asking if I needed anything to make my time there comfortable. Pricing was reasonable.

C. Rhoads in service

"Called Hilton Hyundai as we were told by Savannah Hyundai..."

Called Hilton Hyundai as we were told by Savannah Hyundai that the front seat needed to be sent out due to a defective part in the seat for the airbag. This dealership was not helpful at all.Had to call Atlanta and received all the information we needed to proceed. Will not use this dealership ever.

Service advisors

"After being to several dealerships and having them not..."

After being to several dealerships and having them not take the time to work with us to help us accomplish our goals, and after having gone through a nightmare on our last purchase, we were blessed to have stopped at Hitlon Head Hyundai and meet Frank Randazzo. He not only took the time to listen to our situation, but he went above and beyond what we expected from a car salesperson. Not only was he helpful, he is knowledgable about the cars he sales and financing. The whole staff made you feel welcome and were a joy to do business with from start to finish. We would strongly recommend Hilton Head Hyundai and Frank to everyone. In this economy,customers need someone, willing to work with them to help you get the car and financing that best fits your needs. You will find all this and more at this dealership! Lucy Henderson and David Farmer

Frank Randazzo, finance mangager, Melissa