Hilton Head Hyundai

225 Drivers Way,
Hardeeville, South Carolina 29927
Hilton Head Hyundai Info
About Hilton Head Hyundai

Hilton Head Hyundai in Hardeeville, SC treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling (877) 787-9495.

About Hilton Head Hyundai

Wednesday 9:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

sparx87

"Great Experience"

For what I am working with and what I have been through I am rebuilding my credit and trying to get back on top and for my car to break down, get towed to your service center and for me to go in and get it and just before walking out run into Aran. Is no short of fate. Going through a divorce and I was stuck with two cars and two payments and after explaining it to him he looked at me and with no hesitation said that it would be no problem and he knows he can get me where I need to be without a doubt. So I came back a week later for my appointment and I walked out of there at the end of the day with a new car and paying less than what I was for both cars previously. He is a great worker and I can tell he loves his job always has the answers you need, always greets with a smile and asks about you and keeps things away from business except when it's time to be serious. He is a quality worker and any job would be glad to have someone as high spirited as Aran. He did a great job. I would definitely recommend anyone needing a car to Hilton Head Hyundai, may be a bit of a drive but from my experience. It is well worth it!

gbogartz

"Great"

Wonderful experience...honest, helpful, made us feel important, listened to us, greT dealership, tuned to customer needs and wants, made sure we were satisfied me happy.

wepofsc

"Another Happy Client"

CJ was wonderful to work with and I am sure that I will be buying cars from him in the future. All salesmen should aspire to his talent level.

peterowen1988
9/22/2016

"Awesome"

Awesome experience I will visit them again with my wife and I need new cars everyone was good to work with I will suggest this dealership to others who looking for rides

Adam rouche

wilmatmar
9/19/2016

"First Time Experience ""

This was my first time working with HHH. The experience was excellent they were very accommodating and provided me the product and the price structure i was looking for.

Ejsmith314
9/18/2016

"Great"

Alex went out of his way to help me get be exact car I wanted. He was very accommodating and helpful. Thanks for your help

sheilaschh
9/17/2016

"Excellent Service"

My salesperson, C.J. Gallagher was excellent. All my questions were answered and I felt as if I was purchasing a high end car. The process of purchasing the car was easy and quick and I am extremely happy with my overall experience with Hilton Head Hyundai.

Margaret B. Male
9/16/2016

"Pleasant experience."

I was fortunate to have Alex Cochran help me with my purchase after I was referred to your dealership by my friends Brenda and Don Petrin. I felt no pressure at all from Alex (to my surprise!) I would have no problem recommending him to friends.

Seniorita
9/15/2016

"Satisfaction Plus"

Had to drive a lot of frogs to find my "Car Charming". Test drove 8 different makes/models of cars as I wasn't sure what my preference would be. The first car I drove was the Hyundai Sonata, the rest paled in comparison...so I returned to Hilton Head Hyundai. . Thanks to the Adam Kough and Matt Houghton for putting together a sale that I requested/could live with. . Appreciated your patience and total welcoming/professional attitude. Highly recommend Hilton Head Hyundai and Adam Kough. Thanks again.

Adam Kough

sebraz44
9/14/2016

"A super group of people"

3 purchases and each one a great experience. The most plesant staff I have ever dealt with. I will recommend these guys and gals to my friends and family

Reviews of Alex Cochran