Holiday Chevrolet

1009 U.S. 82,
Whitesboro, Texas 76273
Holiday Chevrolet Info
About Holiday Chevrolet

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

About Holiday Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

JennR
6/18/2015

"Best experience ever!"

David was so helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, honest and patient! This was my daughter's first new car and she was a little stressed. Did everything possible to make it work & we are SO happy with everything.

Jetch1975
6/15/2015

"Best car buying experience, again. "

I have now purchased 2 vehicles from this place. They are easy to work with. Did most of my contact over the phone. They delivered on every promise made. If you're looking for a great place, this is it. Give Nic a call. Also a shout out to Lucky the finance guy, had all our paperwork done in 34 minutes.

luv2heel
6/11/2015

"All American dealership !!!!"

Holiday Chevrolet was a hole new car buying experience. I found the car on the internet. we called on it and they said yes that's the correct price. Ronny my salesmen was very helpful every step of the way. He had the car and paper work ready when I arrived. I spent less then an hour there at the dealership. Every single person in the dealership that walked by said hello. The pride they all had in there general motors product and there dealership was very apparent. I love doing my job and its great to see other people that have faith in there job and enjoy it as well. The way Holiday Chevrolet conducts business shows that Americans still have Honesty, PRIDE, and FAITH, Great Service in the products we build and sale here at home. Thank you Holiday Chevrolet YOU stand for everything Americans believe in.:) John Moersch

Teffany & MARK
5/18/2015

"Great experience"

David was very helpful we had called and spoke with him before arriving and he came found us right away. He was very knowledgable and well experienced. He is a very nice and patient person I would recommend all my friends to him. Made our time there alot less stressful and I left with a great car! Also a big thank you to finance he done a great job couldn't have chose a better guy!!!

Victor
5/10/2015

"Thank you!"

I traded my car for a pre-owned after having it for a year. Had a couple of issues but they where able to work with me and get a better vehicle. Just wanted to thank them for their support!

Satisfied customer.
4/07/2015

"Great."

Our experience with this dealership in purchasing our used truck was great. Very friendly & knowledgeable & answered all the questions we had. We would recommend this dealership to everyone & would buy there again.

Irvin
3/07/2015

"Best experience ever "

It was an amazing experience with the sales and financing team all around. I was amazed and thankful that everyone did their part to put me and my family in a new reliable vehicle. I will certainly recommend everyone to this dealer without a doubt

Jeremy

iDrove150mi
3/02/2015

"Good, honest people."

Travis in credit was great, Brad & Nic on the sales floor, I worked with Nic Green all week via phone & e-mail, then came on on Sat to buy. I drove 75 miles North...worried something would change. Nic was true to his word. I want to commend- no -- I want to praise the dealership for their integrity. Everyone was wonderful. I couldn't be happier. No arguments. No drama. No last minute recalculation. No stress.

Nic Greene

Jeff_69
2/26/2015

"Great service and overall experience"

We drove over 200 miles to purchase the truck I had been looking for. Kraig and the guys at Holiday made it simple and fast!

Dawn
2/25/2015

"Needed a Larger Vehicle"

I contacted Holiday Chevrolet about a certain vehicle I had seen online. My car is just too small to carry all the items I need to, my son is a junior archer, so I started looking for a vehicle with more cargo space. I really thought it would take a while, several days at least after I had located the one I wanted. Well, was I wrong......These guys got me approved and had everything waiting on me when I got to the dealership, it took about an hour to finish up!!! They were wonderful, and very easy to work with, I had an awesome experience at Holiday Chevrolet with Kraig Clement, and Travis (in sales).

Travis