Read Reviews Holiday Chevrolet

Gregg HodgeSales Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Holiday Chevrolet

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Holiday Chevrolet has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Holiday Chevrolet

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible.

If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

Our Location

Children's Play Room Pet Friendly
Customer Lounge Area Television
Free Coffee Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"NOT a good experience at Holiday Chevrolet in Whitesboro, TX"

cjholcomb
6/19/2014 11:16:10 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Kraig ClementKraig Clement
Gregg HodgeGregg Hodge

2.0

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

The Service and Communication from the dealership has been VERY POOR since the date of purchase. I sent 3 days worth of E-mails to the salesman I delt with Kraig Clement and got no response. So I called and talked to Gregg Hodge (Sales Manager) and he said that just isn't like Kraig to do that. He has been really busy. They did not get the check delivered to the License Bureau when they said they would, so i got to waste an hour in line at my local DMV. I had to wait 3 days to get a call back from the finance department after leaving voice mail messages. My XM radio quit working, so I E-mialed Gregg and Kraig for 3 days in a row and NO response from either of them. I asked for 2 hats and Kraig said I would get those. Still waiting on them to come in, their out. But they told me to call and remind them to send them. So nice that I have to call and remind them of something they promised me. So, luckily I got to deal with Mary (in the title transfer office) and she was fabulous on over nighting the check for the tags. She was VERY honest and admitted that they dropped the ball on not getting the check delivered on time. Mary is the only person that has been helpful and straight forward. Then I was contacted by David Johnson in the Customer Service Department to see about my issues. Gregg Hodge said he would get back with me, but never did. David said that "E-mail wasn't working correctly" and "it's the end of the month so the finance office is really busy" All excuses in my opinion. I have never heard of any service company being O.K. with a 72 hour or longer turn around on answering E-mails or Voicemail messages. Maybe by day 4 I will be contacted by someone about the XM radio not working. I tried the chat option today on the website and the guy said he will turn over the details to the "team". I am very frustrated that when I was looking at buying the Suburban I got my E-mails and phone calls returned within minutes and now that they have my money. It takes 3 plus days and me having to try and contact 3 different people to get any kind of response. VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER THE SALE

"2014 Chevrolet Travers"

buster04brown
5/19/2014 11:56:34 AM

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

Great car buying experience. No hassle or complications. Great sales rep who was willing to answer any and all questions. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family.

"2015 Tahoe"

Baja333
5/15/2014 3:14:45 PM

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

Had an outstanding internet experience with Ryan - when I came in to pick up my vehicle I worked with David and he was equally outstanding.
I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new Chevrolet. PS - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my 2015 Tahoe!

"Great again!!!!!"

koose
5/15/2014 12:22:42 PM

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

This is the 3rd car in a row I have bought from Holiday. The service, pricing and speed continues to impress me. We never even consider looking at another dealership anymore!!!! We had a family situation come up and needed to trade my Ford Mustang to get a bigger vehicle. Ryan Roberts was great!!! He got me squared away quickly into a great 2014 Chevy Equinox. Kraig Clement also stepped to help the process along since we had a previously bought from him. Great to see the teamwork that takes place there!!!!

"Great experience"

Everanit
5/11/2014 11:43:15 AM

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

David and Ryan made the car buying experience hassle free and enjoyable!!! They are definitely job knowledge experts. I really liked the relaxed atmosphere and did not feel pressured into buying.

"Small Town Service"

reno66
5/11/2014 8:47:10 AM

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

Exceptional great service! Loved the small town feel. Very happy to keep our services local and will expect to buy at Holiday Chevrolet when we are ready for our next purchase. Quick and easy, no fuss! Thank you again!

"Overall very satisfied"

GeorgiaLanders
5/9/2014 9:42:45 PM

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

My experience was very unbelievable I didn't think I was able to get the car for the price I was quoted over the phone. He had three cars pulled out just like he said he would. The price was even lower than expected. I'm overwhelmed. I drove 90 miles and don't regret it one bit. David is a man of his words, no game playing like most sales men. If your looking for any car or truck I highly recommend you to go here.

"2013 Tahoe LTZ"

dredcpa
5/8/2014 10:26:48 PM

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

I was well satisfied with my auto purchase experience. I contacted Ryan Roberts in advance to make sure the unit I was interested in was available. He said it was and that he would have it up front for me to look at upon arrival. He was good for his word, and David Johnson showed me the vehicle. It was indeed what I expected, and both Ryan and David were very courteous and helpful through the whole experience. I did not have verification of my USAA membership (which was worth $750) and Ryan provided the information I needed to get the verification delivered to the dealership. I was also on a tight schedule, and both these guys were very accomodating with regard to getting the paperwork done quickly and efficiently. I am well pleased with my experience at Holiday.

Twitter
"Best deal found - Worth 3hr drive!"

ChrisNCarroll
5/6/2014 12:36:13 PM

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

After searching new 6.2L Silverado inventory from numerous sources, Holiday was the only dealership with a unit available for purchase, so this was instantly a +1 for them. After talking price, they were far and away cheaper on an upgraded model, compared to standard Silverado's, so another +1. My trade unit had a couple of mechanical issues, so I hadn't received stellar appraisals from other dealership, so optimism was low on that element of the deal, but they topped other appraisals by $4k, so yet another +1. The ultimate vehicle I desired would include aftermarket options, so with Ryan's patient assistance in working with 4 Wheel Parts, he was able to put together the perfect package of tires/wheels/lift/boards/bedliner/etc at a super competitive bargain......yet another +1. Through financing, delivery and follow-up, Ryan was A+ and would definitely recommend dealing with him and Holiday Chevrolet in the future!

"Trust and Confidence"

Poppie1
5/3/2014 6:09:21 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Kraig ClementKraig Clement

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

I have been dealing with Holiday Chevrolet since 2004. My husband and I purchased a Suburban in West Texas but lived near the Holiday Chevrolet dealership and they have done almost all the maintenance on that vehicle. It now has 330,000 miles on it and our son is now driving it. We met Kraig in 2011 when we decided we needed a 2nd vehicle. I had used their website to check the used vehicles available and found our newest Suburban. Kraig showed it to us as well as comparison vehicles and once decided on he worked to get us the best deal and financing he could. Our son needed a 2nd car so we gave him our first Suburban and once again turned to Kraig for a 2nd vehicle and couldn't have been more pleased with his help. We loved our last vehicle but my husband was caught in a terrible hail storm in West Texas and it just destroyed it. I have never gone by myself to look for a vehicle, but this was one of those circumstances it was necessary for me to do it. I called Kraig and he was just super. I was put at ease and felt the trust and confidence with him to decide what I wanted and felt he had my best interest at heart. Thank you Kraig Clement for making a stressful situation very easy for me. I only wish that more dealerships would learn from all the departments of Holiday Chevrolet how customers should be treated. My husband and I will continue to be loyal customers.

Reviews 11-20 >>