Holiday Chevrolet

1009 U.S. 82,
Whitesboro, Texas 76273
Holiday Chevrolet Info
About Holiday Chevrolet

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

About Holiday Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

HappyPRich
7/15/2016

"Brake Flush"

Needed my brakes flushed for routine maintenance and once again Joel fit me right in and got everything completed while I waited. They also have some great coupons for service....

ronnyejoe
4/07/2016

"Great trade"

My husband had a 2015 Buick Enclave, but wanted a Silverado pickup. When we arrived at Holiday Chevrolet, David Johnson met us and asked if he could help. We told him all the features we wanted and that we wanted to trade as close to our value as possible. David took the time not only to find the perfect vehicle, he also understood our trade in value. He made us an offer that we could not refuse. Now my husband is driving the truck of his dreams and is a happy man. David went beyond what we expected and it was a pleasure working with him Sandra & Ronnye Russell

HappyPRich
3/22/2016

"Great Employee"

Called Joel for front alignments on 2 separate vehicles. He was very polite and accommodating on the appointments. Will be back to see him if further service issues arise.

mrdebs
2/11/2016

"Great Service"

This was the Second vehicle that we have bought from Brent Mathews! Brent is very informative...which made the purchasing process seamless. Great Service...Great Product....Great Dealership!!! Life is Good

mimi0263
1/29/2016

"Great Deal and Cisomer Service!"

My salesman, Nic, was very courteous and helpful through the purchasing process and when I picked up my vehicle. Everyone at the dealership were friendly and helpful when I arrived to pickup my new truck. They made the entire process go as quickly and smoothly as possible. I will definitely refer my friends and family there and return when I get ready to trade.

Okie from Blue
1/23/2016

"Pleasant Folks,Friendly Atmosphere."

In and out in a timely manner. No hassle with extras or trying to sell something I didn't want or need. Thanks to Nic and all others. I really felt welcome.

Josh L.
1/17/2016

"Great Experience"

The gentlemen helped me get a great deal. I came out with a better vehicle than expected for a lower price than expected. The experience itself was unlike any experience I have had with a dealership in the past. They showed genuine care for my well-being and even helped me out in good faith on a problem we ran into on my part. I am very grateful for the service provided by David Terry & David Johnson. Thanks very much fellas.

David Terry

cathy76273
1/13/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Kraig Clement and the rest of the staff at Holiday provided great service to make my car buying experience a very pleasant one. I highly recommend Holiday Chevrolet to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Lucky McDonald

Rich in Waxahachie
1/10/2016

"employees dealt with"

Best experience I have ever had buying a new truck. David Harrison made the process simple and fast. Excellent price and the whole thing was easy with no problems and delivered the same day. I would recommend HOLIDAY to any one looking to buy a new car or truck. Be sure to ask for David, as he will work with you to find exactly what you want at the best price out there.

Cd99
1/10/2016

"Excellent car buying experience "

I purchased a SUV from Kraig Clement. Kraig was absolutely amazing. The dealership was pristine. The experience was like none other. I would recommend this dealership and Kraig to anyone. Fantastic! !!!!!

Reviews of Joel  Sanderson