Holiday Chevrolet

1009 U.S. 82,
Whitesboro, Texas 76273
Holiday Chevrolet Info
About Holiday Chevrolet

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

About Holiday Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

NicksItalian
8/19/2016

"Excellent "

Let's start with the sales, Kraig Clement has sold me three vehicles over the years and every time he gets me the best deal. He is a true professional but also one of the most personable people you will ever meet. He goes above and beyond to make sure you get the best vehicle at the best price. Service, Joel and Misty make life easy in a stressful time. When your vehicle is down they take care of it like it was their own. Misty and Joel are the most knowledgable and friendliest service department people I've ever met. Holiday Chevrolet is by far the best. They treat people like family. Keep up the great work guys and thank you for all that you have done for me.

Mark N
8/16/2016

"Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever"

I hate high pressure salesmen and the blatant gimmicks that some people will use to try and manipulate you into making a huge investment. Buying a new vehicle has never been easier for me. David Johnson knew the answer to every question I had about my truck, no pressure, no sales gimmicks. David found out why I wanted a truck, found the best one with the options I needed, and made it work within my budget. This was like buying a car from a trusted friend. For once, financing a new vehicle was also stress free. Holiday uses a paperless process that made things a lot easier. Jeramy Hansley also knows his stuff and made the entire process easy to understand and very fast. When comparing vehicles at Holiday and other dealerships it seems like Holiday's trucks simply came with better options.

Jeramy Hansley

hhoard1
8/13/2016

"Very professional company"

David Harrison and Luis are very good salesman and were very helpful in a stressful situation for me. Jeremy in finance worked tirelessly to get me financed,with my credit problems. Second vehicle I have bought from Holiday and have had excellent experience.

Luis, jeremy

Jeremy
8/01/2016

"The best car buying experience around! "

I have now bought three new trucks from David at Holiday and have never had a bad experience. He goes above and beyond to make sure I am completely satisfied. I highly recommend using David for your next purchase.

B Gibson
7/30/2016

"Internet experience "

I'm retired. Worked with Grand Prairie ford, Five Star Ford, and Grapevine Ford before my purchase. There version of Internet sales is talk to you and get you in. I finally made a deal with Grand Prairie Ford, went to get my wife, and they sold the truck. 2 weeks later I find what I'm looking for at Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro Tx. About 60 miles from my home. The price was fantastic. Contacted them, soon I was called by Kraig Clements. He asked me to send info and pics of my trade, payoff, and lien holder. He also ask my limits on payment. After he processed that, he said it was workable. Only then did he have us fill out the online credit. The next morning he called and said deal is done. Payment was much less than my limits. Drove out, truck was temp tagged, full of fuel, and ready to go. In 30 minutes, I was on my way home. THAT IS TRUE INTERNET SALES! We will never consider another dealership again.

Nasser Mohend

HappyPRich
7/15/2016

"Brake Flush"

Needed my brakes flushed for routine maintenance and once again Joel fit me right in and got everything completed while I waited. They also have some great coupons for service....

ronnyejoe
4/07/2016

"Great trade"

My husband had a 2015 Buick Enclave, but wanted a Silverado pickup. When we arrived at Holiday Chevrolet, David Johnson met us and asked if he could help. We told him all the features we wanted and that we wanted to trade as close to our value as possible. David took the time not only to find the perfect vehicle, he also understood our trade in value. He made us an offer that we could not refuse. Now my husband is driving the truck of his dreams and is a happy man. David went beyond what we expected and it was a pleasure working with him Sandra & Ronnye Russell

HappyPRich
3/22/2016

"Great Employee"

Called Joel for front alignments on 2 separate vehicles. He was very polite and accommodating on the appointments. Will be back to see him if further service issues arise.

mrdebs
2/11/2016

"Great Service"

This was the Second vehicle that we have bought from Brent Mathews! Brent is very informative...which made the purchasing process seamless. Great Service...Great Product....Great Dealership!!! Life is Good

mimi0263
1/29/2016

"Great Deal and Cisomer Service!"

My salesman, Nic, was very courteous and helpful through the purchasing process and when I picked up my vehicle. Everyone at the dealership were friendly and helpful when I arrived to pickup my new truck. They made the entire process go as quickly and smoothly as possible. I will definitely refer my friends and family there and return when I get ready to trade.

Reviews of Kraig Clement