Holiday Chevrolet

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Holiday Chevrolet

Holiday Chevrolet Info
About Holiday Chevrolet

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

About Holiday Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

iDrove150mi
3/02/2015

"Good, honest people."

Travis in credit was great, Brad & Nic on the sales floor, I worked with Nic Green all week via phone & e-mail, then came on on Sat to buy. I drove 75 miles North...worried something would change. Nic was true to his word. I want to commend- no -- I want to praise the dealership for their integrity. Everyone was wonderful. I couldn't be happier. No arguments. No drama. No last minute recalculation. No stress.

Nic Greene

Jeff_69
2/26/2015

"Great service and overall experience"

We drove over 200 miles to purchase the truck I had been looking for. Kraig and the guys at Holiday made it simple and fast!

Dawn
2/25/2015

"Needed a Larger Vehicle"

I contacted Holiday Chevrolet about a certain vehicle I had seen online. My car is just too small to carry all the items I need to, my son is a junior archer, so I started looking for a vehicle with more cargo space. I really thought it would take a while, several days at least after I had located the one I wanted. Well, was I wrong......These guys got me approved and had everything waiting on me when I got to the dealership, it took about an hour to finish up!!! They were wonderful, and very easy to work with, I had an awesome experience at Holiday Chevrolet with Kraig Clement, and Travis (in sales).

Travis

rwags53
2/24/2015

"Great experience"

I flew in from Mich. to buy a vehicle. (second time in three years) Best deal I can find anywhere! Great people to work with!

Nic Green

Shawman
2/22/2015

"Best dealer in Texas"

Can't beat their friendly knowledgeable staff, best buying experience I could ever Imagine. They walked me through everything I needed to know, and left me with no questions after driving off the lot. Would recommend them to anyone!

Nic Greene

Fred
12/31/2014

"Ryan rocked my deal nationwide. No one could match it!!!"

Ended up with a top of the line Malibu 2LZ for the price of a midline. You are awesome!!!! He even had it deivered 4 hrs away!!!!!

chaselin69
12/29/2014

"great buying experience "

very professional and knowledgeable no stress experience showed every feature of the truck was very nice and patient in explaining questions about the truck and offers available

cjrapier
12/15/2014

"Great Experience purchasing the vehicle."

Great priced vehicles along with a very friendly and quick sales team to finalize the deal. The dealership offered many choices on the vehicels I was interested in along with the prices to go with them. Thanks.

farrellfenner
11/26/2014

"Great People "

Misty and Joel are simply the"best" service consultants. Stacy took time to "sync" our I-phone problem to our Tahoe. We love you guys.

ndpunt
11/07/2014

"If you dont make the drive to Holiday, it is your fault !!!"

My wife and I drove from Dallas to Holiday to just "look" at a car for our son and we came back with a car for him, a trade in for my vehicle, and a new car relationship for us forever!!!! You wont find a better person than Kraig Clement, better service, or a better price ANYWHERE !!! You have to make the drive!!

Reviews of Kraig Clement