Holiday Chevrolet

Internet Sales

David Johnson, Sales, Holiday Chevrolet

David Johnson

January 04, 2017

"Quick, easy and painless..."

- fowlerlfc23

I knew what I wanted and Dave got me the price I needed, and then got me in and out of the dealership in a flash.

January 03, 2017

"Amazing!!"

- Brit

My buying experience from David Harrison at Holiday Chevrolet was amazing. He was easy to work with and very friendly. Anything I needed or had questions about he was there to help with. He made the car buying experience great! I will definitely go back and recommend them to anyone!

December 05, 2016

"Very Impressive Service - I will DEFINTELY go back ! "

- Mark

We spent about three weeks dealing with a well-known dealer in OKC (Jim Norton Toyota) on a car we wanted - and ended up walking away due to many issues with honestly and trustworthiness of these folks and the reliability of the car they were trying to sell us. We started looking around and found the same style car at Holiday Chevrolet and contacted Kraig Clement.... Kraig is awesome! We drove several hours from Tulsa to get there but sure glad we did! The car is exactly what we wanted - price was good and the best part was dealing with Jeramy Hansley - the Finance Manager. Jeramy went above and beyond to provide the best service around! Very impressive team and I will definitely head back when I'm ready for my next vehicle !! I will certainly recommend to my friends, as well!

New 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $82770