Holiday Chevrolet

1009 U.S. 82,
Whitesboro, Texas 76273
Holiday Chevrolet Info
About Holiday Chevrolet

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

About Holiday Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Bobby massey
8/27/2015

"Great car buying experience "

We had no plans to buy a truck when we went in, just looking around for the best deal! After talking to Wesley Evans we had the best deal we had seen in 2 months! Super clean truck, great deal, great customer service. Disclosed everything and didn't hold back giving a great deal! Will be back soon to buy another truck. Thanks guys and keep up the support of county livestock shows!

Wesley evans

PL
8/21/2015

"Holiday Chevrolet the "Go To Place""

David Harrison made my experience wonderful! No pressure sales tactics, very kind, courteous. Willing to go above and beyond;therefore, getting a super deal. Being a single mom on a limited income, he was very understanding and patient. He helped me weigh my options financially. With the assistance of his finance manager, Lucky McDonald, I was able to secure an interest rate and payment I could manage. You can't say that too much in this day and age with businesses thinking of the all mighty dollar. He listened to my needs and put my needs first. I would recommend them highly !!!!!! Thank you David

Lucky McDonald

Don Kelley
7/24/2015

" Great experience "

David was extremely helpful helping me pick out options. He was kind, courteous, and very knowledgeable .This was an excellent experience. Thanks again David for your help.

Bebo
7/23/2015

"bought a new car"

Nick sold me the car. Very nice and professional. He even delivered it to our place of business. We are planning to buy another one in the future. I will use Nick and Holiday again.

rgalex86
7/22/2015

"Holiday Chevrolet is great."

David Harrison searched for a few days until he found me the Chevy Traverse that I really wanted. I love my new car. Thank you David.

jltaylor2010
7/15/2015

"Good experience"

Everything was quick and easy and they had good vehicles to choose from and we were able to get the best one for me within a short amount of time.

Cody?

Gclemens
7/10/2015

"Excellent Service "

This is the 2nd vehicle I have purchased from Holiday Chevrolet and their customer service team is top notch. We live in Oklahoma and it's worth the drive to purchase a vehicle through Holiday. Jeramy H. and David H. made the process super easy and had everything ready when I arrived. I will definitely purchase all my future vehicles at Holiday Chevrolet.

Jeramy Hansley

ppierce
7/09/2015

"Had almost given up hope.....until I found Holiday Chevorlet"

After being strung along and by another Chevy dealership in Dallas, I had almost given up on buying the car that I wanted. Fortunately, I found the car I wanted on the Holiday Chevy website and called to get details. I spoke to David Harrison about 30 minutes before closing time and he stayed about 2 more hours just to make sure all of my questions were answered. My wife and I made the drive from Dallas to pick up the car and were treated like we were long-lost friends by all of the staff the moment we arrived. Zach Lovelace calmed my fears of buying a car so far from home by ensuring that Holiday would be available no matter how far we lived. Jeramy Hansley walked me through all of the paperwork and made it easy to understand. I'm very happy with my new car and would highly recommend Holiday Chevrolet to anyone considering purchasing a new vehicle.

Jeramy Hansley

Jemccall1130
7/08/2015

"Best buying experience ever...."

This was the best and easiest buying experience I've ever had. David in sales was easy to deal with, no haggling, and no pressure. Mr. Lucky with finance was very nice, pleasant, and no-pressure on up sales of extended warranties, etc. This was a very quick, easy transaction from beginning to end. Their reviews speak for themselves. I drove over two hours and it was worth it, hands-down! Thanks, everyone at Holiday Chevrolet!!

Lucky

Steve253
7/07/2015

"Bought from Plano, great experience."

Very good experience without even visiting the dealership! They had the car I wanted and worked with me to make sure we got every discount and incentive available. Free delivery to Plano and car was delivered in perfect condition by a very friendly delivery team.

Ryan Roberts