Holiday Chevrolet

Holiday Chevrolet

Call
Holiday Chevrolet Info
About Holiday Chevrolet

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

About Holiday Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

cjrapier
12/15/2014

"Great Experience purchasing the vehicle."

Great priced vehicles along with a very friendly and quick sales team to finalize the deal. The dealership offered many choices on the vehicels I was interested in along with the prices to go with them. Thanks.

farrellfenner
11/26/2014

"Great People "

Misty and Joel are simply the"best" service consultants. Stacy took time to "sync" our I-phone problem to our Tahoe. We love you guys.

ndpunt
11/07/2014

"If you dont make the drive to Holiday, it is your fault !!!"

My wife and I drove from Dallas to Holiday to just "look" at a car for our son and we came back with a car for him, a trade in for my vehicle, and a new car relationship for us forever!!!! You wont find a better person than Kraig Clement, better service, or a better price ANYWHERE !!! You have to make the drive!!

123dean
10/21/2014

"New suv purchase"

Rachel Berry with Holiday Chevrolet made this a great buying experience on our new Tahoe. Rachel answered any and all questions that I threw at her on this vehicle and she went above and beyond on making this a great purchase before and after the sale. Rachel Berry has definitely earned our business on future purchases.

Rachel Berry

Coachrandi
10/04/2014

"New truck purchase"

I looked for a truck through all of the usual sites and visited the local dealers. The best price by thousands was Holiday Chevrolet. Nic was very helpful before and after my purchase. It was well worth going from California to Texas for the purchase.

Nic Green

Mlw13
8/14/2014

"Super great "

Page is a great car salesman. He got me a great deal on my car. He worked so hard to make sure I got the car I wanted. It was my first car buying experience and probably will be the best I have.

Page Lambrecht

Ravin9972
8/09/2014

"New Car Purchase "

Due to a recall on the ignition for the Camaro our purchase took longer than usual. However Page and John kept in touch and made sure that in the end we were completely satisfied. On top of that John worked some serious magic to get us in the monthly payment we felt comfortable with and we ended up with more than we expected. To be honest, no matter where I move be it NY, FL or the Fiji Islands I'll always buy my cars from Holiday Chevrolet. I've already told my roommate to get with them and I'll be taking my daughter next. I truly love this dealership. Thank you for the amazing experience.

John Martinez

brookyson
8/07/2014

"Helpful and Straight forward"

As I was searching for a vehicle on Truecar.com. Holiday had the best price by far. Page was excellent to deal with. Straight forward. His customer service was very superb.

henry.s.rosen
8/02/2014

"Great laid back dealership. No sales pressure"

Kraig Clement, the internet manager, is awesome to work with. The whole Dealership is very laid back, with no pressure, and good prices - both in the sales process as well as F&I (that was easy because we were paying cash for a used truck). Well worth the drive from DFW.

brianfields1
7/27/2014

"Thanks Page"

Best car buying experience ever. Page was awesome and really knows what customers want. This was the least amount of time I have ever spent buying a car. Thanks for the timely service.

Reviews of Kraig Clement