Read Reviews Holiday Chevrolet

Gregg HodgeSales Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Holiday Chevrolet

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Holiday Chevrolet has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Holiday Chevrolet

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible.

If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

Our Location

Mlw13
8/14/2014 11:13:50 PM

Page Lambrecht

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

Page is a great car salesman. He got me a great deal on my car. He worked so hard to make sure I got the car I wanted. It was my first car buying experience and probably will be the best I have.

"New Car Purchase"

Ravin9972
8/9/2014 11:12:05 AM

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

Due to a recall on the ignition for the Camaro our purchase took longer than usual. However Page and John kept in touch and made sure that in the end we were completely satisfied. On top of that John worked some serious magic to get us in the monthly payment we felt comfortable with and we ended up with more than we expected. To be honest, no matter where I move be it NY, FL or the Fiji Islands I'll always buy my cars from Holiday Chevrolet. I've already told my roommate to get with them and I'll be taking my daughter next. I truly love this dealership. Thank you for the amazing experience.

Twitter
"Helpful and Straight forward"

brookyson
8/7/2014 8:38:12 AM

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

As I was searching for a vehicle on Truecar.com. Holiday had the best price by far.

Page was excellent to deal with. Straight forward. His customer service was very superb.

Twitter
"Great laid back dealership. No sales pressure"

henry.s.rosen
8/2/2014 2:41:20 PM

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

Kraig Clement, the internet manager, is awesome to work with. The whole Dealership is very laid back, with no pressure, and good prices - both in the sales process as well as F&I (that was easy because we were paying cash for a used truck). Well worth the drive from DFW.

"Thanks Page"

brianfields1
7/27/2014 11:39:37 AM

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

Best car buying experience ever. Page was awesome and really knows what customers want. This was the least amount of time I have ever spent buying a car. Thanks for the timely service.

"Great Experience"

alfred.bowman.9
7/26/2014 1:19:27 PM

4.4

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

Kraig Clement was really good help Price was good and service was fast. We was in and out in good time there was no hassle or complication Would recommend to anyone ask for Kraig

Twitter
"NOT a good experience at Holiday Chevrolet in Whitesboro, TX"

cjholcomb
6/19/2014 11:16:10 AM

Gregg HodgeGregg Hodge

2.0

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

The Service and Communication from the dealership has been VERY POOR since the date of purchase. I sent 3 days worth of E-mails to the salesman I delt with Kraig Clement and got no response. So I called and talked to Gregg Hodge (Sales Manager) and he said that just isn't like Kraig to do that. He has been really busy. They did not get the check delivered to the License Bureau when they said they would, so i got to waste an hour in line at my local DMV. I had to wait 3 days to get a call back from the finance department after leaving voice mail messages. My XM radio quit working, so I E-mialed Gregg and Kraig for 3 days in a row and NO response from either of them. I asked for 2 hats and Kraig said I would get those. Still waiting on them to come in, their out. But they told me to call and remind them to send them. So nice that I have to call and remind them of something they promised me. So, luckily I got to deal with Mary (in the title transfer office) and she was fabulous on over nighting the check for the tags. She was VERY honest and admitted that they dropped the ball on not getting the check delivered on time. Mary is the only person that has been helpful and straight forward. Then I was contacted by David Johnson in the Customer Service Department to see about my issues. Gregg Hodge said he would get back with me, but never did. David said that "E-mail wasn't working correctly" and "it's the end of the month so the finance office is really busy" All excuses in my opinion. I have never heard of any service company being O.K. with a 72 hour or longer turn around on answering E-mails or Voicemail messages. Maybe by day 4 I will be contacted by someone about the XM radio not working. I tried the chat option today on the website and the guy said he will turn over the details to the "team". I am very frustrated that when I was looking at buying the Suburban I got my E-mails and phone calls returned within minutes and now that they have my money. It takes 3 plus days and me having to try and contact 3 different people to get any kind of response. VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER THE SALE

"2014 Chevrolet Travers"

buster04brown
5/19/2014 11:56:34 AM

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

Great car buying experience. No hassle or complications. Great sales rep who was willing to answer any and all questions. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family.

"2015 Tahoe"

Baja333
5/15/2014 3:14:45 PM

David JohnsonDavid Johnson

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

Had an outstanding internet experience with Ryan - when I came in to pick up my vehicle I worked with David and he was equally outstanding.
I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new Chevrolet. PS - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my 2015 Tahoe!

"Great again!!!!!"

koose
5/15/2014 12:22:42 PM

My Review Of Holiday Chevrolet:

This is the 3rd car in a row I have bought from Holiday. The service, pricing and speed continues to impress me. We never even consider looking at another dealership anymore!!!! We had a family situation come up and needed to trade my Ford Mustang to get a bigger vehicle. Ryan Roberts was great!!! He got me squared away quickly into a great 2014 Chevy Equinox. Kraig Clement also stepped to help the process along since we had a previously bought from him. Great to see the teamwork that takes place there!!!!

Reviews 11-20 >>