Holiday Chevrolet

Internet Sales

David Johnson, Sales, Holiday Chevrolet

David Johnson

December 05, 2016

"Very Impressive Service - I will DEFINTELY go back ! "

- Mark

We spent about three weeks dealing with a well-known dealer in OKC (Jim Norton Toyota) on a car we wanted - and ended up walking away due to many issues with honestly and trustworthiness of these folks and the reliability of the car they were trying to sell us. We started looking around and found the same style car at Holiday Chevrolet and contacted Kraig Clement.... Kraig is awesome! We drove several hours from Tulsa to get there but sure glad we did! The car is exactly what we wanted - price was good and the best part was dealing with Jeramy Hansley - the Finance Manager. Jeramy went above and beyond to provide the best service around! Very impressive team and I will definitely head back when I'm ready for my next vehicle !! I will certainly recommend to my friends, as well!

November 21, 2016

"Best buying experience I have ever had!"

- Brad

I called Kraig Clement from out of state to ask about a truck. He was willing to negotiate with me over the phone which no other dealership was. After settiling on a price he held the truck for me with no money being put down yet. He had buyers in person at the dealership but he trusted I was coming and did not sell the truck. After arriving the truck was better then expected. Jeremy Hansley in finance was just as helpful. He even sat on hold with the clerks officer to get my tax, title, and tags figured out due to me being out of state.. Everyone there was great. Kraig Clement Is also a verteran, thank you for all your service.

November 04, 2016

"My NEW TRUCK!!!"

- Tim Pittman

Dakota my salesman, Was great he took care of my needs and wants on the truck I wanted. Thanks Dakota for your help. I will recommend all of my friends to you.

New 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $48540