Holiday Chevrolet

1009 U.S. 82,
Whitesboro, Texas 76273
Holiday Chevrolet Info
About Holiday Chevrolet

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

About Holiday Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Teffany & MARK
5/18/2015

"Great experience"

David was very helpful we had called and spoke with him before arriving and he came found us right away. He was very knowledgable and well experienced. He is a very nice and patient person I would recommend all my friends to him. Made our time there alot less stressful and I left with a great car! Also a big thank you to finance he done a great job couldn't have chose a better guy!!!

Victor
5/10/2015

"Thank you!"

I traded my car for a pre-owned after having it for a year. Had a couple of issues but they where able to work with me and get a better vehicle. Just wanted to thank them for their support!

Satisfied customer.
4/07/2015

"Great."

Our experience with this dealership in purchasing our used truck was great. Very friendly & knowledgeable & answered all the questions we had. We would recommend this dealership to everyone & would buy there again.

Irvin
3/07/2015

"Best experience ever "

It was an amazing experience with the sales and financing team all around. I was amazed and thankful that everyone did their part to put me and my family in a new reliable vehicle. I will certainly recommend everyone to this dealer without a doubt

Jeremy

iDrove150mi
3/02/2015

"Good, honest people."

Travis in credit was great, Brad & Nic on the sales floor, I worked with Nic Green all week via phone & e-mail, then came on on Sat to buy. I drove 75 miles North...worried something would change. Nic was true to his word. I want to commend- no -- I want to praise the dealership for their integrity. Everyone was wonderful. I couldn't be happier. No arguments. No drama. No last minute recalculation. No stress.

Nic Greene

Jeff_69
2/26/2015

"Great service and overall experience"

We drove over 200 miles to purchase the truck I had been looking for. Kraig and the guys at Holiday made it simple and fast!

Dawn
2/25/2015

"Needed a Larger Vehicle"

I contacted Holiday Chevrolet about a certain vehicle I had seen online. My car is just too small to carry all the items I need to, my son is a junior archer, so I started looking for a vehicle with more cargo space. I really thought it would take a while, several days at least after I had located the one I wanted. Well, was I wrong......These guys got me approved and had everything waiting on me when I got to the dealership, it took about an hour to finish up!!! They were wonderful, and very easy to work with, I had an awesome experience at Holiday Chevrolet with Kraig Clement, and Travis (in sales).

Travis

rwags53
2/24/2015

"Great experience"

I flew in from Mich. to buy a vehicle. (second time in three years) Best deal I can find anywhere! Great people to work with!

Nic Green

Shawman
2/22/2015

"Best dealer in Texas"

Can't beat their friendly knowledgeable staff, best buying experience I could ever Imagine. They walked me through everything I needed to know, and left me with no questions after driving off the lot. Would recommend them to anyone!

Nic Greene

Fred
12/31/2014

"Ryan rocked my deal nationwide. No one could match it!!!"

Ended up with a top of the line Malibu 2LZ for the price of a midline. You are awesome!!!! He even had it deivered 4 hrs away!!!!!

Reviews of Kraig Clement