Holiday Chevrolet

David Harrison

February 17, 2017

"Excellent Service Department"

- Jimmy A

Holiday Chevrolet's service department is excellent. Jimmy, the Service Manager, plus Joel and the rest of the team have the best attitude to address whatever my need is. Whether I have an appointment or in the rare case that I need immediate attention, they get me right in. Work is always done correctly. It is enjoyable to go to Holiday plus I am confident that they have my best interest at heart.

January 27, 2017

"Excellent"

- Mark

THE best car buying experience ever. David was very knowledgeable and no pressure, he even stayed after closing hours to ensure I knew everything about the vehicle I bought.

January 04, 2017

"Quick, easy and painless..."

- fowlerlfc23

I knew what I wanted and Dave got me the price I needed, and then got me in and out of the dealership in a flash.

New 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $82770