Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Call
Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Holiday in greater Fond du Lac is proud to serve Appleton, Oshkosh and Sheboygan with quality Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. With the latest models like the 300, Town & Country, Challenger, Charger, Dart, Wrangler and Patriot , we carry vehicle to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 815 S. Rolling Meadows Drive and test drive a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars in Fond du Lac for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before made available on the lot. We offer financing services so you can get into the new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car you want without a problem. We at Holiday are not just your greater Fond du Lac Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealership; we also offer full auto service and car repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Whether you need Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram auto parts , we are ready to be your first and only choice in Fond du Lac for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Sheboygan, Appleton and Oshkosh area Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram car dealership in Fond du Lac or give us call today!

About Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

"Excellent--Well worth driving across 4 states!"

This was our first time purchasing a vehicle long distance and Brett made it a great experience for us. He made certain we knew the exact condition of the vehicle so there were no surprises when we arrived at the lot. He also made certain that the vehicle was immaculate and in the best shape possible. I highly recommend Holiday Chrysler. Their prices are fair and their customer service is outstanding!

"2015 Dodge Dart"

Great Experience! Parker was very helpful and friendly. I did not feel pressured and Brock helped me understand the leasing process. Everyone at this dealership seems very friendly and relaxed. Definitely recommend this dealership and will go back.

"2014 Patriot - Robert"

Brett was amazing and made my first new vehicle purchase easy and quick! Everybody I worked with was very friendly. Brett especially went the extra mile when it came to getting me in my new vehicle soon. I would refer anyone to this dealership and Brett specifically. My next new Jeep will be bought here.

"Great Buying Experience"

Had a great experience. Parker went above and beyond what I had expected. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. All my questions were answered in a timely professional manner.

"2014 ram"

Brett made buying our truck fast and easy just like our last 2 purchases. This is a dealer that we would recommend to anyone and everyone. Brett and all the other people that work here are great from start to finish.

"Jeep Cherokee 2014- Derek K."

Working with Holiday was nothing short of an amazing experience! Brett was great to work with and made sure I was comfortable throughout the process. Brock was also easy to work with in regard to financing. I felt I was a priority as a customer and not just another guy looking at cars! I would definitely recommend Holiday to anyone looking for top-notch customer service and a great overall experience!

"Pre-owned SUV purchase"

Mr Brett Schmitz provided me with a friendly, experience in the purchase of just the sweetest used Jeep. He and all the people at Holiday CDJ were helpful from start to finish and made this purchase easy.

"this is a first class dealer five stars for them"

I live in Green Bay WI .I was looking for a low mileage truck and the other dealers in Green Bay where asking top price for the trucks and I looked around and called and talk to Sean and he was great to talk to and very helpful so I took the drive to fondulac to look at the truck the truck had low miles on it and was in great shape the price was three thousand less than in Green Bay WI the service was excellent and the finance was very fast we will go back for a second car. Scott Shaha

"UPGRADE"

Knowing my old 98 Dodge Ram didn't want to see another Wisconsin Winter the search for a new one landed me at Holiday CDJ after being turned off by high presser sales efforts at another dealer. I have to say my new Ram Big Horn has given me new appreciation for the power and fuel economy of the V6. Kraig Peterson was outstanding to work with and made you feel perfectly at home and never got pushy and was very sincere in his follow ups. Everyone was exptemely helpfull and the whole dealership seemed to have a very upbeat attitude. Looking forward to many long years together Holiday!!

"jeep cherekee latitude "

We had a great experience at Holiday Dodge. Justin Schmitz was very friendly and knew the facts. He wasn't a pushy salesman like we have had in the past. Randy Sabel was also very helpful with the paperwork. We love our new vehicle.

Brett Schmitz