Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Holiday in greater Fond du Lac is proud to serve Appleton, Oshkosh and Sheboygan with quality Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. With the latest models like the 300, Town & Country, Challenger, Charger, Dart, Wrangler and Patriot , we carry vehicle to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 815 S. Rolling Meadows Drive and test drive a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars in Fond du Lac for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before made available on the lot. We offer financing services so you can get into the new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car you want without a problem. We at Holiday are not just your greater Fond du Lac Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealership; we also offer full auto service and car repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Whether you need Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram auto parts , we are ready to be your first and only choice in Fond du Lac for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Sheboygan, Appleton and Oshkosh area Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram car dealership in Fond du Lac or give us call today!

About Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Learn More

dan
2/25/2015

"07 ram 2500"

Great service, friendly no pressure sales approach . I would absolutely recommend Holiday to anyone I know in search of a great vehicle with great service.

j.noffke
2/13/2015

"2010 Jeep Liberty"

I had a heard from a ton of friends and family that I just needed to go to Holiday to find a vehicle. I finally went and I finally found the right one! My favorite part was they had the car warm and ready when I came to test drive it!

Chris
2/12/2015

"Easy to deal with , very nice "

Brett was one of the easiest no pressure car salesman I have ever dealt with . Thank you very much for everything ! I will definitely go back and talk to Brett if we purchase another vehicle

farmergirl408
1/22/2015

"great people"

I had a great experience purchasing my car with Brett. Would recommend to my friends and family. Very knowledgeable staff. Easy going and not pushy.

inneedofsleep
1/20/2015

"My Prowned Purchase Experience"

I have been searching my local area for a specific vehicle for a couple of months on various websites. Was having little luck finding what I wanted, so I expanded my search area. I came across what I was looking for, 450 miles away at Holiday CDJ in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin. Dropping by the dealership and test driving the vehicle was not practicable. Therefore I researched the GMC 2500 extended cab with all the tools available. The free Autocheck offered by the dealership was of great assistance. Reviews at this website and Cars.com played a major role also. Making the calculated risk, I called Brett Schmitz about the Truck. He physically checked the vehicle availability and was my eyes on an overall condition report. The only thing he could find was a small dent in the tailgate. With this information, I put a contract on the vehicle over the phone, along with a substantial deposit (you snooze, you lose). Let Randy have a shot at my financing and he bettered the rate than through my credit union. Purchased airline ticket to Milwaukee and made hotel reservations. Brett arranged shuttle service for me from the hotel to the dealership. Upon arrival, we inspected the vehicle and as Brett said, the only imperfection we could find was the small dent in tailgate. I suspect that if he didn’t point it out, I would not have noticed. Paperwork took less than an hour and I was on the road back to St Louis. Everything went as I had planned with no surprises. Thanks Brett and Randy for doing your part in making an out of state internet buyer as comfortable as you could! Long and Short of it. If these folks have a vehicle you are looking for, don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and call them. No pressure from these guys. Just a willingness to help you get what you want.

Les
1/12/2015

"What a GREAT place to do business"

After months of searching for a specific vehicle, I found the truck I was looking for on the internet and was guided to Holiday in Fond du Lac, Wi. This place is the dream place to buy. Everything flowed so smooth from the test drive to the closing. AND I got a great buy on a Dodge Ram Pick-up. The sales person, Justin Schmitz, made my buying experience extremely pleasurable. Great personality and knowledgeable about his vehicles.

Justin Schmitz Sales

Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

January 26, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your story. Our primary goal at Holiday Automotive is to provide our customers with nothing less than the most exceptional service possible. Its our job to ensure your are enjoying your time here with us. On behalf the entire staff we thank you for your patronage and look forward to having you as a customer for many years to come.

gkunath
1/08/2015

"service excellence "

love my new Ram Outdoorsman. Brett Schmitz was the Man for the job. Great service and relaxed atomsphere during the entire deal. Thanks again. Geremy

tomskrip1
1/04/2015

"Good Experience With Service Department"

We purchased a 2010 Chevy Suburban back in August from Holiday Chrysler. The truck has been used only on the weekends, and recently noticed the heated seat was not working on the passenger side. I e-mailed to Brett Schmitz who I bought the vehicle from and he recommended that I work with Geoff in the service department. Geoff and the entire service department was very good to work with. While waiting, I had coffee, warm cookies, and the guys brought me the daily newspaper. I was on the road about 1 1/2 hours later with warm seats. They covered the cost of the repair to the seat. I would recommend buying a vehicle or servicing a vehicle at Holiday Chrysler to anyone.

Geoff-Service

Troy/Melissa
12/26/2014

"Fantastic Experience"

We were looking for a new family vehicle. As we researched and took test drives from other dealerships, we were in search of a more personable place to work with. We looked on-line and found the exact vehicle we were looking for at Holiday in Fond Du Lac. Via an on-line chat with Brett, we made our way to the showroom and took a test drive. We absolutely love the customer service and the friendly atmosphere. Both Brett and Randy made the buying of our new Dodge Grand Caravan easy, understandable, and painless. Thank you so much for giving us this great experience. We will be recommending Holiday to family and friends.

Kevmueller
12/19/2014

"Friendly & No Pressure"

I saw a vehicle online that was exactly what I was looking for and made an appointment with Brett Schmitz. Brett and the rest of the staff at Holiday were welcoming and very easy to talk to. Brett knew the answers to every question and answered them honestly. I am very satisfied with my new vehicle and will definitely recommend Brett and Holiday to anyone that is looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Reviews of Brett Schmitz