Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

815 S Rolling Meadows Dr,
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin 54937
Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Holiday in greater Fond du Lac is proud to serve Appleton, Oshkosh and Sheboygan with quality Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. With the latest models like the 300, Town & Country, Challenger, Charger, Dart, Wrangler and Patriot , we carry vehicle to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 815 S. Rolling Meadows Drive and test drive a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars in Fond du Lac for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before made available on the lot. We offer financing services so you can get into the new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car you want without a problem. We at Holiday are not just your greater Fond du Lac Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealership; we also offer full auto service and car repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Whether you need Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram auto parts , we are ready to be your first and only choice in Fond du Lac for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Sheboygan, Appleton and Oshkosh area Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram car dealership in Fond du Lac or give us call today!

About Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Learn More

revier
3/20/2015

""Happy Holiday at CDJ""

Dealership demonstrated teamwork when taking care of financial business.Brock went the extra mile to help find storage for my car.This experience felt like a holiday,a joyful time of the year when purchasing a used vehicle.Great job Brock and the Holiday team!

Jlovitz
3/16/2015

"Great job Brett "

I'm am very happy I made the trip down to FDL to look at the new RAMS. Brett was busy handling myself and 2 other customers... But still kept involved with everyone making sure to always smile and not let anyone feel forgotten about...for that " thank you"!!...also very "knowledgable" about the vehicles... Great experience ...will definitely recommend .

Tiffany25
3/15/2015

"Very friendly service! "

Came in to look at a used Jeep Liberty. This was the first car I would be purchasing so I was very nervous to step into a dealership. Brett Schmitz was very quick to meet us outside and get us out for a test drive. I wasn't looking to buy a car that day, but I feel in love with it! Brett and Randy were both very professional and friendly. They worked hard to make sure I could get the vehicle that I wanted at a price that I could afford. Overall, I would definitely come back to this place when the time comes to purchase another vehicle!

Vanessa300
3/13/2015

"The 3rd time is a charm :-)"

Brett and the Holiday team was very professional and friendly! Everyone worked hard to make sure I got what I needed and wanted! It took 3 visits before I was able to find the perfect car. Each visit Brett and the Holiday team were persistent on helping me, but not pushy, to make sure that I was a happy customer. I locked my keys in the car after buying my new car (LOL)- Brett did not hesitate to find a solution and I was on my way. Tim Brenner worked on a finance solution that fit my budget. Tim made sure that I was able to get the best deal keeping me with in my budget. Thank you so much for your patience and persistence!

Greg
3/06/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

Greg Searched for vehicles on the internet and found a couple I was interested in. Hoilday's internet specialist (Colleen) answered my questions immediately. I told her I would be there in a couple of days to look them over and she told me to ask for Brett. When my wife and I arrived they had the vehicles ready for us to test drive. Brett is not only a knowledgeable salesperson, he is very personable guy that will have you driving away feeling good about your purchase. Tim worked out the financing and we drove our new Jeep home that day. Thanks!

dan
2/25/2015

"07 ram 2500"

Great service, friendly no pressure sales approach . I would absolutely recommend Holiday to anyone I know in search of a great vehicle with great service.

j.noffke
2/13/2015

"2010 Jeep Liberty"

I had a heard from a ton of friends and family that I just needed to go to Holiday to find a vehicle. I finally went and I finally found the right one! My favorite part was they had the car warm and ready when I came to test drive it!

Chris
2/12/2015

"Easy to deal with , very nice "

Brett was one of the easiest no pressure car salesman I have ever dealt with . Thank you very much for everything ! I will definitely go back and talk to Brett if we purchase another vehicle

farmergirl408
1/22/2015

"great people"

I had a great experience purchasing my car with Brett. Would recommend to my friends and family. Very knowledgeable staff. Easy going and not pushy.

inneedofsleep
1/20/2015

"My Prowned Purchase Experience"

I have been searching my local area for a specific vehicle for a couple of months on various websites. Was having little luck finding what I wanted, so I expanded my search area. I came across what I was looking for, 450 miles away at Holiday CDJ in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin. Dropping by the dealership and test driving the vehicle was not practicable. Therefore I researched the GMC 2500 extended cab with all the tools available. The free Autocheck offered by the dealership was of great assistance. Reviews at this website and Cars.com played a major role also. Making the calculated risk, I called Brett Schmitz about the Truck. He physically checked the vehicle availability and was my eyes on an overall condition report. The only thing he could find was a small dent in the tailgate. With this information, I put a contract on the vehicle over the phone, along with a substantial deposit (you snooze, you lose). Let Randy have a shot at my financing and he bettered the rate than through my credit union. Purchased airline ticket to Milwaukee and made hotel reservations. Brett arranged shuttle service for me from the hotel to the dealership. Upon arrival, we inspected the vehicle and as Brett said, the only imperfection we could find was the small dent in tailgate. I suspect that if he didn’t point it out, I would not have noticed. Paperwork took less than an hour and I was on the road back to St Louis. Everything went as I had planned with no surprises. Thanks Brett and Randy for doing your part in making an out of state internet buyer as comfortable as you could! Long and Short of it. If these folks have a vehicle you are looking for, don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and call them. No pressure from these guys. Just a willingness to help you get what you want.

Reviews of Brett Schmitz