Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Call
Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Holiday in greater Fond du Lac is proud to serve Appleton, Oshkosh and Sheboygan with quality Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. With the latest models like the 300, Town & Country, Challenger, Charger, Dart, Wrangler and Patriot , we carry vehicle to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 815 S. Rolling Meadows Drive and test drive a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars in Fond du Lac for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before made available on the lot. We offer financing services so you can get into the new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car you want without a problem. We at Holiday are not just your greater Fond du Lac Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealership; we also offer full auto service and car repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Whether you need Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram auto parts , we are ready to be your first and only choice in Fond du Lac for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Sheboygan, Appleton and Oshkosh area Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram car dealership in Fond du Lac or give us call today!

About Holiday Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

"Excellent & Friendly"

A huge thank you out to Brett Schmitz and Brock and to the guys over there.... I have bought a few vehicles over the years and these guys made this experience the best yet. In just a few words that come to mind...Comfortable, Friendly, Honest. Thanks again and look forward to future business with you guys!!!!

"Magnificent experience!!!"

Kraig, Mark, Brock, and Tim....THANK YOU! You guys ROCK! I love this Cherokee! It's an amazing vehicle and well worth every single penny.

"will be back for sure!"

My fiance and I had been truck shopping for over a month. All experiences had been sub par until we went to Holiday. Our sales person was Brett Schmitz and he was very knowledgeable about our used silverado, even though it is not a brand of there dealership. The truck was in great shape and very reasonably priced. From start to finish they made us feel comfortable and made our buying experience as easy as possible. They are definitely our number 1 choice when we look for another vehicle. Thanks for everything.

"Excellent--Well worth driving across 4 states!"

This was our first time purchasing a vehicle long distance and Brett made it a great experience for us. He made certain we knew the exact condition of the vehicle so there were no surprises when we arrived at the lot. He also made certain that the vehicle was immaculate and in the best shape possible. I highly recommend Holiday Chrysler. Their prices are fair and their customer service is outstanding!

"2015 Dodge Dart"

Great Experience! Parker was very helpful and friendly. I did not feel pressured and Brock helped me understand the leasing process. Everyone at this dealership seems very friendly and relaxed. Definitely recommend this dealership and will go back.

"2014 Patriot - Robert"

Brett was amazing and made my first new vehicle purchase easy and quick! Everybody I worked with was very friendly. Brett especially went the extra mile when it came to getting me in my new vehicle soon. I would refer anyone to this dealership and Brett specifically. My next new Jeep will be bought here.

"Great Buying Experience"

Had a great experience. Parker went above and beyond what I had expected. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. All my questions were answered in a timely professional manner.

"2014 ram"

Brett made buying our truck fast and easy just like our last 2 purchases. This is a dealer that we would recommend to anyone and everyone. Brett and all the other people that work here are great from start to finish.

"Jeep Cherokee 2014- Derek K."

Working with Holiday was nothing short of an amazing experience! Brett was great to work with and made sure I was comfortable throughout the process. Brock was also easy to work with in regard to financing. I felt I was a priority as a customer and not just another guy looking at cars! I would definitely recommend Holiday to anyone looking for top-notch customer service and a great overall experience!

"Pre-owned SUV purchase"

Mr Brett Schmitz provided me with a friendly, experience in the purchase of just the sweetest used Jeep. He and all the people at Holiday CDJ were helpful from start to finish and made this purchase easy.

Reviews of Brett Schmitz