Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

815 S Rolling Meadows Dr,
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin 54937
Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Summit Automotive in greater Fond du Lac is proud to serve Appleton, Oshkosh and Sheboygan with quality Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. With the latest models like the 300, Town & Country, Challenger, Charger, Dart, Wrangler and Patriot , we carry vehicle to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 815 S. Rolling Meadows Drive and test drive a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars in Fond du Lac for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before made available on the lot. We offer financing services so you can get into the new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car you want without a problem. We at Summit Automotive are not just your greater Fond du Lac Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealership; we also offer full auto service and car repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Whether you need Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram auto parts , we are ready to be your first and only choice in Fond du Lac for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Sheboygan, Appleton and Oshkosh area Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram car dealership in Fond du Lac or give us call today!

About Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

samlemx
8/26/2016

"Quick and Painless!"

I decided to work with Summit Automotive per the recommendation by someone else after my car accident. I found the car i wanted one day and came back to get it the next day. With buying the vehicle out right without a loan I think i spent 30-45 minutes there signing paperwork and then driving off with my new car. That was even with Kraig Petersen, the salesman i was working with, helping someone else too! Kraig was a great person to work with. Not overly pushy, super friendly, and quick to respond back if I had questions the day after I saw the vehicle. I would definitely recommend Summit Automotive.

Val0803
8/25/2016

"Quick and Fair"

I went in with my application for the jeep I wanted filled out. Sean helped me and he was great. There was no pushing of anything. I said I wanted a specific jeep and he delivered just that with a very reasonable payment. I was in and out within 2 hrs. Drove my dream car right off the lot!

roadwarrior16
8/20/2016

"Quick, Thorough Service"

Summit services my wife's Durango quickly! Gave me a very thorough inspection I don't get at most other quick places. They changed my oil, repaired a flat tire, and washed the truck in under 45 minutes... Couldn't ask for more. Great staff and great service!!

Buckeyebuyer
8/18/2016

"Worth a road trip!"

We found a vehicle that had everything we were looking for, but it was 7-8 hours away. No problem though because Tom, Randy, and Tim had everything ready for us even though we could have changed our minds after test driving. We loved the truck and were thrilled with the hassle free, low pressure approach of this dealership and all of the employees we encountered. It was totally worth the drive!

Tammie Hodge
8/18/2016

"Fantastic service!"

If you ever decide to learn more about your Jeep and break a few things in the process, these guys are definitely good to know. :) Non-judgemental and had me back on the road in no time!

Torgie76
8/17/2016

"Excellent to work with and very friendly!"

Excellent to work with and awesome customer service.If they don't have it on the the lot they will find it.Very impressed with everything about the dealership and the workers.

MARY FORTNEY
8/16/2016

"Everyone is so friendly and helpful. "

I am always greeted with a smile and big hellos when I walk into the garage. Then Geoff gives me outstanding service when I drop off and pick up. I do appreciate the shuttle service. Jerry is always so friendly and I appreciate always being picked back up on time. I feel very well taken care of and know my jeep is in good hands.

Jerry, other driver

Deby
8/16/2016

"Excellent Service at Summit Automotive"

I stopped in at Summit Automotive on Saturday morning for an oil and filter change. In addition, they completed my computer upgrades saving me another trip. The staff are all excellent.

Pamela Tuttle
8/14/2016

"Great experience"

We were looking for a vehicle and found one at Summit and decided to stop at take a look. The staff was very helpful and worked with to find a price that worked for us. We liked the truck and ended up taking it home that evening. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

Beverly Underwood
8/10/2016

"Satisfied customers"

Brett had the van ready for us to test drive and worked with us to make a deal. It was a smooth transaction; Brett gave us enough information and space to talk things over and leave as satisfied customers. We would definitely deal with Summit Automotive again.

Brett Schmitz