Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

815 S Rolling Meadows Dr,
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin 54937
Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Summit Automotive in greater Fond du Lac is proud to serve Appleton, Oshkosh and Sheboygan with quality Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. With the latest models like the 300, Town & Country, Challenger, Charger, Dart, Wrangler and Patriot , we carry vehicle to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 815 S. Rolling Meadows Drive and test drive a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars in Fond du Lac for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before made available on the lot. We offer financing services so you can get into the new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car you want without a problem. We at Summit Automotive are not just your greater Fond du Lac Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealership; we also offer full auto service and car repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Whether you need Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram auto parts , we are ready to be your first and only choice in Fond du Lac for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Sheboygan, Appleton and Oshkosh area Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram car dealership in Fond du Lac or give us call today!

About Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Jane Bradley
4/30/2016

"oil change"

We have the oil changed on both our vehicles at Summit. We have also had a recall done on our truck. The service is excellent!

Matt
4/29/2016

"Service"

Good at Explaining what needs to be done. Get the work done in timely matter. Willing to give options of services. Good at getting vehicle wash after they are done with sevices.

Jeep owner
4/28/2016

"Oil Change"

Service was completed in a timely manner, price was competitive, and vehicle washed as part of the service. Service writer was friendly and helpful. Nice seeing the same people every time I'm in for service.

Elizabeth
4/27/2016

"Looking for a used SUV, reliable with little miles"

I am a first time car owner, that knew very close to nothing about cars and financing, just knew what I wanted in a car. Brett Schmitz helped fit me with a perfect Jeep Compass that fulfilled everything I was looking for and more he spent lots of time explaining the qualities and perks, the test drive was awesome. He reassured me that buying this rather than another one was the right choice becasue of my personal situation and lifestyle. I've had the car for a month and couldn't be happier. Nervously, I was concerned about payments, buying a used but expensive car for the first time is scary, we talked about payment plans and loan options and all I had to do was provide my information and the dealership gave me choices. Brett Schmitz is personal, caring of individual needs and circumstances, and knowledgable of options. Couldn't have had a better experience! Thank you!

Cathy
4/27/2016

"Service for truck."

My "check engine light" came on last week. I made arrangements to drop it off on the weekend. They called me what was wrong, gave me an estimate and said they would call when it was finished, which they did. Just wish they would have washed it too.

Also worked with Geoff Kuitert.

The Glen
4/25/2016

"Jeep Renegade Justice Edition"

Great experience with Chris and Tim. They found me an additional $500 rebate to add to the great deal I got on a Jeep Renegade. Well worth the 4 hour trip.

Zrtsix
4/23/2016

"Internet Purchase of a 2014 Jeep Rubicon"

I highly recommend Summit Jeep! I live in Nashville, TN and had been searching for the perfect Jeep Rubicon….. After looking locally, I went online. (I was at first hesitant to really consider by a car this way…) Summit Jeep had the perfect Rubicon for me and the price was GREAT!! The first time I spoke with Chris Holmes about it, I felt very at-ease. There was no pressure of any kind! He took the time to go out and take several pictures of the Jeep for me and text them to me. Tim Brenner in the finance department answered every question I had. I was very impressed to say the least. My overall experience with Summit was TOPNOTCH!! I highly recommend Chris and Summit!!

lovebird1971

"Renegade"

Great experience at Summit!! Thanks to Chris for working with us. We got a great deal on a great car. Worth the ride to Fond du Lac.

DDurango

"Easy with no pressure"

Kraig Peterson was awesome! He did everything to help us decide on what we wanted. When they didn't have exactly what we wanted he found it for us without any hassel. When we came back in for the purchase everything was ready and we were in and out in less than an hr.

krstnolsn
4/22/2016

"Used truck buyer."

Good place to purchase a vehicle sales people are nice and helpful. Good selection of vehicles and made sure it was in good condition before I left.

Reviews of Julie Kryzyanowski