Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

815 S Rolling Meadows Dr,
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin 54937
Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Summit Automotive in greater Fond du Lac is proud to serve Appleton, Oshkosh and Sheboygan with quality Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. With the latest models like the 300, Town & Country, Challenger, Charger, Dart, Wrangler and Patriot , we carry vehicle to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 815 S. Rolling Meadows Drive and test drive a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars in Fond du Lac for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before made available on the lot. We offer financing services so you can get into the new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car you want without a problem. We at Summit Automotive are not just your greater Fond du Lac Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealership; we also offer full auto service and car repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Whether you need Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram auto parts , we are ready to be your first and only choice in Fond du Lac for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Sheboygan, Appleton and Oshkosh area Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram car dealership in Fond du Lac or give us call today!

About Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

joew10
7/02/2015

"Purchase of 2013 Ford Escape - Great Experience"

We are very happy with our dealing and purchase of a 2013 Ford Escort. Brett went above and beyond to get us what we needed and was very responsive to our emails prior to purchase. I would recommend Summit and Brett very highly! Thanks.

Joshuas
6/30/2015

"Above and beyond"

Our vehicle broke down and we were 30 miles from home. They went above and beyond to assist us. They showed us a vehicle we immediately loved at a great price. They did everything necessary so we could leave the dealership with the vehicle that same day. They are a great team of professionals. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. Awesome job done by their team!

HemiRam
6/26/2015

"Great experience"

I went looking for a test drive and to have a few questions answered. Brett was more than happy to help me with getting my questions answered. I test drove a couple trucks and decided to purchase. Absolutely no pressure which was nice, and very helpful. He even stayed late to help.

Jordan Miller
6/25/2015

"Best vehicle purchase we've ever had!"

I have had some bad experiences in the past, but Kraig was awesome and provided constant answers to my questions sooner than expected. I would refer anyone interested in a vehicle purchase to contact Kraig before they look anywhere else. They do car sales the right way at Summit.

Csporttracy
6/20/2015

"Knowledgeable and Helpful with No Pressure "

Having visited several dealerships before Summit I was getting used to high pressure salesman. My main problem was, they wanted to get me in a vehicle, but would seem offended if I asked questions or suggested testing other vehicles. They wanted to get me into THEIR car, but didn't care if it was the right car for me. Fast forward to Summit and the difference was night and day. Kraig Peterson was knowledgeable about each vehicle carefully explaining all the features and differences. He asked what I was looking for to make sure to find the best vehicle for me and my life. Kraig encouraged me to try other vehicles only looking out for my best interest. I went back to another dealer. After my experience with Kraig and the Jeep I had driven there was no question I was going back to Summit. The rest of the process went smoothly with Kraig finding the EXACT vehicle I wanted. He talked through the financial process and provided all options. For the paperwork we worked with Randy Sabel who was very thorough and explained things in a way we understood. He helped explain our financing options and pick the right terms for us. The paperwork process was painless. After that Kraig took the time to teach me about my new vehicle. From how to use the features to adjusting my settings. He was a rockstar the entire time. By the time I drove off in my new Jeep I felt comfortable and very happy with my decision. I cannot recommend this dealership or the staff I worked with enough. When it is time for another car I will be back there in a heartbeat! Stop by and see them... You won't regret it!!

mstrigenz
6/18/2015

"buying a Jeep"

excellent buying experience from all. rate greater than ten Sean was superb and the staff all were friendly and knowledgeable. I will recommend and will be back!!

Finkster51
6/12/2015

"HARLEY FOR A CHALLENGER"

Summit Chrysler is a top notch dealership. From the front to the rear of the showroom, pride in their product as well as customer service shows. Brett Schmitz was spot on through my entire automotive trade experience. Cordial, professional, and knowledgeable. Brett got me through the entire deal within 24 hours with no hiccups. I will definitely consider Summit Automotive and Brett Schmitz for my next auto buy.

tinez
6/09/2015

"Definitely a committed salesman."

We bought, by far, the best vehicle we have ever owned from them. We stopped by their dealership at closing time and Brett still took the time with us to explain and inform us on our choice truck. Brett knew his product, explained the pros and cons of the Ford Raptor compared to our other options. By the way there were no cons to this purchase!

Gkunath
6/05/2015

"Amazing"

Bought my first ram in the beginning of this year. We fell in love with the truck. My wife wanted one just like it. We called Brett after hours on Monday. Buy tuesday afternoon he had helped us decide on what vehicle to purchase. This dealership continues to impress us each time. And Brett Schmitz is your man for all your vehicle needs. Thanks again Brett!

LeikenAndHerDart<3
5/30/2015

"Absolutely Amazing!"

This was my first time buying a new car and I had always been hesitant to go through a dealership because of the horror stories we always here about being "stalked" through the parking lot and being pushed to buy something that was out of your price range. Obviously, those people had never worked with Brett before! I had visited the dealership 8 months before to see what was available and what I would be looking for but I wasn't ready to make up my mind yet and Brett understood and was incredibly patient in waiting that 8 months for me to finally be ready to buy! I emailed him with what I wanted and in less than 30 minutes he had emailed me back letting me know he was going to get me some options, within 24 hours of the first email, he had helped me find my new car, all I had to do was test drive it to be sure and I took home my car that day! I will be telling everyone that is in the market for a new vehicle to go see Brett and I will be coming back anytime I need anything!!

Reviews of Brett Schmitz