Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

815 S Rolling Meadows Dr,
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin 54937
Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Summit Automotive in greater Fond du Lac is proud to serve Appleton, Oshkosh and Sheboygan with quality Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. With the latest models like the 300, Town & Country, Challenger, Charger, Dart, Wrangler and Patriot , we carry vehicle to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 815 S. Rolling Meadows Drive and test drive a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars in Fond du Lac for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before made available on the lot. We offer financing services so you can get into the new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car you want without a problem. We at Summit Automotive are not just your greater Fond du Lac Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealership; we also offer full auto service and car repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Whether you need Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram auto parts , we are ready to be your first and only choice in Fond du Lac for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Sheboygan, Appleton and Oshkosh area Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram car dealership in Fond du Lac or give us call today!

About Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Monday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

longroads35
9/30/2016

"The service dept staff was helpful, patient and very friendl"

We bought the van at Summit (Kraig Peterson). We've done business with Holiday for many years. The entire staff that we walked anywhere near were friendly and polite. We came for service and we were pleased to deal with such warm and pleasant people. The extra benefit was a brief visit with management people.

We also visited with Mike Berg, Charles Weiland and Kraig Peterson -- What a great team!

Dave
9/29/2016

"Very satisfying "

Left with what I wanted within my budget. Sean was very knowledgeable on the dodge and also helpful with the lease agreement. Would recommend to anyone.

fdljack
9/29/2016

"Oil change/ tire rotation"

This was the first time I used this service and I was impressed by the customer service. In and out within an hour with a cleaned vehicle was great service.

Gary Ring

Zimmerman,gj
9/28/2016

"Conversion on vehicle"

We had to have a VMI conversion on the vehicle and Sean Smith worked with us on getting this done efficiently and followed it thru.

Pskbro
9/25/2016

"Pacifica or bust"

Kraig and the team at Summit helped answer all my questions and got me a great deal on a new Pacifica. Would never buy anywhere else!

Rubiconguy
9/25/2016

"Great customer service"

Recently traveled 5 hours to purchase a used vehicle from summit auto. Showed up and everything was exactly like the sales person said. I was beyond satisfied with the customer service. They went above and beyond other dealerships I have been to. The one thing that stuck with me the most, was as I was leaving, the salesman told me if there is anything wrong, call them and they will make it right.

dorene polster
9/24/2016

"Great Service"

Summit service is awesome as usual, dropped my car off at lunch to get an oil change done and they delivered it back to work for me a little while later outstanding service thank you so much!

kdog1956
9/22/2016

"friendly and helpful"

My salesperson, Harrison was friendly and helpful. If he didn't know the answers to my questions , he would ask someone else who did. He searched for other, similar vehicles for me to compare on line and out in the lot in rainy conditions.

Padro2015
9/15/2016

"Personal and Perfessional"

Julie explained everything to me and also asked about how my day was going. Feeling welcomed is a Great feeling! Thanks Julie K, Mike Burg and Kris L.

nfrank
9/13/2016

"Vehicle Search Completed."

Went to a few dealerships looking for a new vehicle. Finally ended up at Summit and dealt with Kraig. They do business the right way and make car buying quick and easy. They want to sell quality cars at a fair price and treat people respectfully - I will definitely come back when its time for another vehicle. Thank you Kraig and Tim!

Reviews of Brett Schmitz

Mileage 13

New 2016 Dodge Journey, $18998

Price$18,998

Mileage 13

Exterior ColorVerde Oliva (Olive Green)

New 2016 Jeep Patriot, $18829