Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

815 S Rolling Meadows Dr,
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin 54937
Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Summit Automotive in greater Fond du Lac is proud to serve Appleton, Oshkosh and Sheboygan with quality Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. With the latest models like the 300, Town & Country, Challenger, Charger, Dart, Wrangler and Patriot , we carry vehicle to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 815 S. Rolling Meadows Drive and test drive a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars in Fond du Lac for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before made available on the lot. We offer financing services so you can get into the new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car you want without a problem. We at Summit Automotive are not just your greater Fond du Lac Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealership; we also offer full auto service and car repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Whether you need Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram auto parts , we are ready to be your first and only choice in Fond du Lac for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Sheboygan, Appleton and Oshkosh area Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram car dealership in Fond du Lac or give us call today!

About Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

jeep5
5/26/2016

"Jeep warranty repairs"

Summit's service department continues to do an excellent job of resolving warranty repair issues with our Jeep Grand Cherokee. They are easy to work with and very helpful dealing with JEEP with our issues, including providing us a loaner during repairs.

hhadel
5/23/2016

"Unintentional Repeat Customer"

I took my Jeep in for an oil change and while waiting found a car that I fell in love with! Working with Mark, Brock, and Randy I was able to do a trade in and went home with an awesome car. In the last two years, we have now purchased three vehicles and traded in four. Everyone is helpful and works well as a team to take care of everything!

Char
5/21/2016

"Jeep Grand Cherokee"

Sales person Brett was very nice, customer focused, easy to talk and work with. His knowledge of the Grand Cherokee was excellent. The visit took a lot less time than previous visits to other dealerships. Randy, the finance person, was also very efficient. I really like the new Jeep, though it was hard to part with the old one that I had for 8 years and had grown quite fond of. Thanks to Summit and especially Brett for making it a good buying experience!

Jim Webber
5/19/2016

"Easy schedul;ing and on-time service!"

I needed service work done on my Jeep, and it was handled smoothly and on-time. My truck was washed when done and the experience was simple and fast.

Shania
5/19/2016

"Excellent Service"

I was helped right away, they found exactly what I was looking for, and I was helped with excellent customer service. I love my new car and I would recommend Summit to anyone!

Dave4
5/18/2016

"Accurate, courtesy, clean "

I've had our vehicle maintained there since new in 2012. I brought it in for oil change and transmission fluid service. They checked records and recommended service and found that our transmission fluid was just changed last year and didn't need changing again. Clean environment and courteous employees

JDT
5/16/2016

"Used Car Purchase"

I worked with Kraig Peterson on the recent purchase of a used car and found his expertise on the product and customer service to be outstanding. I would recommend Kraig and Summit Automotive to family and friends for their used and new car purchase.

JeepJK
5/14/2016

"Warranty repair and oil change"

I have a 2013 wrangler that needed warranty work on the the top. Part was a 4 day order which left me stuck with the top down, luckily I had a vehicle to borrow due to the cold and rainy weather. When I dropped off I pulled in front of the garage door that said on the door to pull up to for service and was told I couldn't park here and had to move it. Went to the counter and the guys behind the counter were great, very helpfully and plesent. I originally brought it in for the warranty repair and asked if they had time to change the oil and rotate the tires and was adevised they would make sure to get it done for me. As I was leaving I said that the coolant was low and was assured that all fluids were checked. I picked up my Jeep and once again the guys behind the counter were very nice. I drove my jeep for the next 2 days and it seemed like the top was louder than normal but passed it off as I was driving a vehicle for the first part of the week with a hard top. Saturday came and I drove in the rain and water was getting in. Came home pulled the top back and found the ropes I used to hold the broken top down were still there causing the side latches not to latch, and found the extra wind noise went away after the ropes were removed and latched properly. Now that I'm not to confident in the work performed I checked the fluids to find that the antifreeze was still low, checked the oil and luckily it was full and appeared new. My confidence in the service provided in my last few visits has steadily dropped. Once again, the counter service is great, but the actions taken for the the service itself is questionable.

71dart
5/14/2016

"They did what they said had to be done"

Work was done in a timely and efficient manner I will take my vehicle there for all of its service and will send other people there also

bowhunter
5/14/2016

"Oil change and tire rotation"

Went in for a oil change and tire rotation. He checked my truck all out and showed me things that may need attention. Nice waiting room.

Reviews of Chris Larson