Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

815 S Rolling Meadows Dr,
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin 54937
Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Summit Automotive in greater Fond du Lac is proud to serve Appleton, Oshkosh and Sheboygan with quality Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. With the latest models like the 300, Town & Country, Challenger, Charger, Dart, Wrangler and Patriot , we carry vehicle to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 815 S. Rolling Meadows Drive and test drive a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars in Fond du Lac for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before made available on the lot. We offer financing services so you can get into the new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car you want without a problem. We at Summit Automotive are not just your greater Fond du Lac Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealership; we also offer full auto service and car repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Whether you need Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram auto parts , we are ready to be your first and only choice in Fond du Lac for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Sheboygan, Appleton and Oshkosh area Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram car dealership in Fond du Lac or give us call today!

About Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

arizona55
5/10/2015

"very accomodating people"

The service we received was exceptional. Gave me a fair trade in value. My first experience buying a new vehicle. I have to say Brett did a very good job explaining the operations of the vehicle. Thought we received a fair deal. Would purchase again from Brett.

dskill22
5/05/2015

"Very nice service."

My husband,Tony, and I purchased a 2012 Jeep from Brett. We had a very nice experience. No hard sell and no pushiness. I had a senior moment after I got home with the car and Brett helped me over the phone. I could'nt figure out how to get the key out of the ignition. He went out of his way. That was so nice. I recommend everyone to buy a car here.

Scott
5/04/2015

"Out of State Buyer"

I live in California and was looking on the Internet for a special used Shelby Mustang. Summit understands the needs of out of state buyers. I found not all dealerships out there do so . But Justin at Summit sent me additional pictures and spent time with me to fully describe the condition of the car. When I flew in and inspected the car it was just as described.

kevin
5/04/2015

"the right truck at the right price"

This was a great dealership. We worked with brett. Was professional and knowledgeable. Found us the truck we wanted and the price we expected. Randy helped on the financing. Explained everything as we signed. Seamless service start to finish! Need a truck? Go see Brett!

rayscholz
5/03/2015

"Clean and straightforward purchase"

I flew out from California to purchase a vehicle and time was of the essence. Brett and Randy were straightforward and helped me get the purchase, maintenance done on the older vehicle, and windows tinted in a single day. Most honest and helpful dealer I've ever dealt with and didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need. Brett spent a lot of time doing the legwork and lining up everything for my short time that I had in Wisconsin. He got me all the info I needed to make the decisions prior to the purchase. They even made sure I had a ride to where I need to go after I turned in my rental car. - Ray Scholz

bri
4/29/2015

"He listened to us and got us what we wanted"

My husband and I went to Summit because we saw they had a good selection of used Wranglers. When we got there we were really excited to see one on the lot that had everything we wanted. We went inside and told the receptionist that we knew exactly what we wanted and needed to talk to a salesman. She called over Brett and I'm glad she did. He listened to us and got the Wrangler right away for us to test drive. After the test drive we were sold and he got the deal in motion right away. The positive experience and accommodating service we had at Summit with Brett, the the other salesman/buyer, the finance officer and the owner brought us back to buy a second vehicle soon after. I highly recommend this dealership for their selection, customer service and an overall enjoyable car buying experience. *My nine yr. daughter even enjoyed the experience.... the receptionist offered her cookies, she explored the play room and watched TV while the deal was being finalized.

mickema6
4/26/2015

"Amazing service from start to finish, and then some!"

I am very impressed with the service we received we came back for another purchase 2 days later. Everyone at Summit provided a friendly and comfortable environment and remembered us by name weeks after our initial visits. Brett was great and even came out to the house to show us how to correctly remove our hard top! He was top notch throughout the entire process and I would highly recommend him as well as Tim, Randy, Michael, Mark, and Ryan. Lori in in the parts department was also great and really helped us pick out the best options for upgrading accessories. Keep up the phenomenal work guys, and I will be telling everyone how great you all are.

Winberg72
4/22/2015

"Awesome Experience!!"

Brett did a great job finding the perfect Shelby for me. Also made the purchase simple and easy. Would definitely work with Brett again. Thanks again, Mark

Mike B
4/19/2015

"Totally satisfied"

I had searched the internet and found the car we wanted. Contacted the internet person, Colleen, and received a favorable price. It took more than a month before we could visit the dealership, and at that time I was put in touch with Brett Schmitz. Stopped in to talk with Brett,and left a few hours later with the car we wanted,and at a price very reasonable and even less than the price originally quoted. Also worked with Randy in finance. Good experience overall.

Alec
4/17/2015

"Very pleased"

Drove from Michigan for a truck and it was exactly what I expected. I would recommend Brett Schmitz as your sales guy. Easy to work with and easy to talk to. Thanks for the awesome truck!

Reviews of Brett Schmitz