Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

815 S Rolling Meadows Dr,
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin 54937
Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Summit Automotive in greater Fond du Lac is proud to serve Appleton, Oshkosh and Sheboygan with quality Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. With the latest models like the 300, Town & Country, Challenger, Charger, Dart, Wrangler and Patriot , we carry vehicle to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 815 S. Rolling Meadows Drive and test drive a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars in Fond du Lac for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before made available on the lot. We offer financing services so you can get into the new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car you want without a problem. We at Summit Automotive are not just your greater Fond du Lac Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealership; we also offer full auto service and car repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Whether you need Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram auto parts , we are ready to be your first and only choice in Fond du Lac for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Sheboygan, Appleton and Oshkosh area Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram car dealership in Fond du Lac or give us call today!

About Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

bbowe71
8/30/2015

"town and country van"

Had a great experience at summit automotive. Salesmen were very helpful and answered all our questions. I would definitely go back for my next purchase.

Tom Williamson

Waving at Jeeps
8/25/2015

"It's a Jeep !"

Brett treated my wife and myself with respect. He is easy to talk to and not condescending. He answered all our questions. Best vehicle buying experience lately.

Hylandfamily
8/22/2015

"Kraig Peterson "

I went to the Fond du Lac high school today for a promotional event and got the chance to meet and speak with Kraig Peterson. He was professional and friendly despite a very busy environment. I will definitely go to the dealership after meeting him. Great job Kraig and see you soon.

hemihead
8/21/2015

"The best Dealer to go too."

My Wife and I stopped in to look at a Jeep, they were moving some Jeeps around and we were asked if we needed any help and I said we wonted to test drive one, they just didn't put us in any model, they asked if we wonted a 4 cylinder or v6 or 2 wheel drive or 4,, they wonted to know what we were looking for first, we narrow it down, I told them I was looking at one online the night before, they look ed thru the lot and found the one I was talking about, not just one sales guy but 2, no pressure, they said take it for a drive, we did and came back and bought it , about a hour later we were done... We are very happy with our Jeep , They go out of there way for you and its like one big happy family ,with joking with each other , they could answer ant questions you had. They went over everything on the jeep, they set up my wife's phone to the jeep for her and showed us everything and how it works,

Adam S.
8/18/2015

"Went smooth and problem free"

That was, by far, the easiest major transaction of my life! Brett was awesome and Randy saved us a bunch of money. Couldn't be happier! I love this truck!!!

Bender
8/18/2015

"New/used car"

This dealership was very friendly and had a great positive atmosphere. The whole buying process was very streamlined and easy to understand. Brett was a tremendous help, and was always on task with any questions I had. He is very knowledgeable and I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car through a dealership. I hope to do more business in the future with this dealer and dealership!

traveler
8/16/2015

"service"

Kraig was very helpful explaining options & answering our (age-related) questions. He took as much time as needed to explain things. Never felt rushed or pressured.

FDLguy
8/13/2015

"Excellent"

From start to finish, very efficient and professional service. Sean promptly responded to my initial internet inquiry. He went out of his way to ensure my complete satisfaction with the new vehicle. I have very high praise for all of the staff I encountered. I sensed that Tim from finance had a lot on his plate - but not because of anything he said or did. I just know from my own past experience. If I am right, he engaged in extra conversation with me as one would with someone they know. Very relaxed and casual. He helped me decide to purchase the extended service contract which initially I was inclined to decline. Now I am glad I did it. That is it for now. I look forward to working with their service team.

Pete
8/13/2015

"Professional and friendly"

Kraig and the team were very friendly and professional. At other dealers we visited, there was that pushy, arrogant vibe. This was a great experience.

Rmarcelle05
8/12/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

The staff was very helpful. I had specific requirements I needed in a new work van and Chris looked everywhere to find what I needed. Even though they did not have it on their lot...they were able to obtain it from amother Chrysler dealer and get it for me the next day. Saved me all the hassle of having to shop around and look online etc. Chris also sat down and went over all of my options and gave me my best buy it now price immediately. ..there was no reason to barter. They are very honest and Tim the finance guy was very smart and friendly . This dealership just goes to show why places like Van Horn in Plymouth shouldn't even be able to call themselves a dealership as they are into deceitful and malicious tactics etc....a real dealership is what you get when you enter Summit Automotive. Thanks guys.

Reviews of Brett Schmitz