Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

815 S Rolling Meadows Dr,
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin 54937
Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Holiday in greater Fond du Lac is proud to serve Appleton, Oshkosh and Sheboygan with quality Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. With the latest models like the 300, Town & Country, Challenger, Charger, Dart, Wrangler and Patriot , we carry vehicle to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 815 S. Rolling Meadows Drive and test drive a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars in Fond du Lac for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before made available on the lot. We offer financing services so you can get into the new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car you want without a problem. We at Holiday are not just your greater Fond du Lac Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealership; we also offer full auto service and car repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Whether you need Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram auto parts , we are ready to be your first and only choice in Fond du Lac for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Sheboygan, Appleton and Oshkosh area Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram car dealership in Fond du Lac or give us call today!

About Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Winberg72
4/22/2015

"Awesome Experience!!"

Brett did a great job finding the perfect Shelby for me. Also made the purchase simple and easy. Would definitely work with Brett again. Thanks again, Mark

Mike B
4/19/2015

"Totally satisfied"

I had searched the internet and found the car we wanted. Contacted the internet person, Colleen, and received a favorable price. It took more than a month before we could visit the dealership, and at that time I was put in touch with Brett Schmitz. Stopped in to talk with Brett,and left a few hours later with the car we wanted,and at a price very reasonable and even less than the price originally quoted. Also worked with Randy in finance. Good experience overall.

Alec
4/17/2015

"Very pleased"

Drove from Michigan for a truck and it was exactly what I expected. I would recommend Brett Schmitz as your sales guy. Easy to work with and easy to talk to. Thanks for the awesome truck!

God Bless You
4/14/2015

"A Wonderful Experience"

I have to say that Brett Schmitz did a wonderful job helping us find the right vehicle. He is honest & hard working, which is rare in this line of work. I would & will recommend him to our family & friends. Keep up the great work Brett. God bless you!

tedtreder
4/02/2015

"A great experience"

After finding a car online I really wanted, I had to face the reality of actually going to a dealership and talking to someone. The staff I talked to was quite friendly, they didn't mess around and got me off in the car, and it ended up being the EASIEST NEGOTIATION EVER!!! I dread car dealerships for that reason, but Holiday CDJ is a place I will not only recommend, I will return to for purchases. Thank you Brett!!!

Brett Schmitz

revier
3/20/2015

""Happy Holiday at CDJ""

Dealership demonstrated teamwork when taking care of financial business.Brock went the extra mile to help find storage for my car.This experience felt like a holiday,a joyful time of the year when purchasing a used vehicle.Great job Brock and the Holiday team!

Jlovitz
3/16/2015

"Great job Brett "

I'm am very happy I made the trip down to FDL to look at the new RAMS. Brett was busy handling myself and 2 other customers... But still kept involved with everyone making sure to always smile and not let anyone feel forgotten about...for that " thank you"!!...also very "knowledgable" about the vehicles... Great experience ...will definitely recommend .

Tiffany25
3/15/2015

"Very friendly service! "

Came in to look at a used Jeep Liberty. This was the first car I would be purchasing so I was very nervous to step into a dealership. Brett Schmitz was very quick to meet us outside and get us out for a test drive. I wasn't looking to buy a car that day, but I feel in love with it! Brett and Randy were both very professional and friendly. They worked hard to make sure I could get the vehicle that I wanted at a price that I could afford. Overall, I would definitely come back to this place when the time comes to purchase another vehicle!

Vanessa300
3/13/2015

"The 3rd time is a charm :-)"

Brett and the Holiday team was very professional and friendly! Everyone worked hard to make sure I got what I needed and wanted! It took 3 visits before I was able to find the perfect car. Each visit Brett and the Holiday team were persistent on helping me, but not pushy, to make sure that I was a happy customer. I locked my keys in the car after buying my new car (LOL)- Brett did not hesitate to find a solution and I was on my way. Tim Brenner worked on a finance solution that fit my budget. Tim made sure that I was able to get the best deal keeping me with in my budget. Thank you so much for your patience and persistence!

Greg
3/06/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

Greg Searched for vehicles on the internet and found a couple I was interested in. Hoilday's internet specialist (Colleen) answered my questions immediately. I told her I would be there in a couple of days to look them over and she told me to ask for Brett. When my wife and I arrived they had the vehicles ready for us to test drive. Brett is not only a knowledgeable salesperson, he is very personable guy that will have you driving away feeling good about your purchase. Tim worked out the financing and we drove our new Jeep home that day. Thanks!

Reviews of Brett Schmitz