Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

815 S Rolling Meadows Dr,
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin 54937
Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Summit Automotive in greater Fond du Lac is proud to serve Appleton, Oshkosh and Sheboygan with quality Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. With the latest models like the 300, Town & Country, Challenger, Charger, Dart, Wrangler and Patriot , we carry vehicle to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 815 S. Rolling Meadows Drive and test drive a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars in Fond du Lac for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before made available on the lot. We offer financing services so you can get into the new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car you want without a problem. We at Summit Automotive are not just your greater Fond du Lac Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealership; we also offer full auto service and car repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or used car. Whether you need Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram auto parts , we are ready to be your first and only choice in Fond du Lac for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Sheboygan, Appleton and Oshkosh area Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram car dealership in Fond du Lac or give us call today!

About Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Sixpaws
2/05/2016

"Used Jeep"

Brett Schmitz was great to work with, very knowledgeable , and attention to detail when looking for my Jeep. Dealership had several to choose from. Financing made it a breeze

Awesome
2/04/2016

"Great Experience"

I left my vehicle on a Friday because I was going to be out of town for the weekend and they took care of a everything I asked for, oil change, tire rotation and recalls.

LanceCanoe
2/03/2016

"Great customer service!"

Service center provided great and friendly customer service and fast vehicle repair. I will definitely be returning for all my Dodge vehicle service needs. Thank you!

Dodge
2/02/2016

"Great experience again!"

My wife and I have purchased several vehicles from Summit Auto and no matter what we were looking to buy or the amount we wanted to pay, we were able to come to an agreement. Brett Schmitz is always helpful, professional and courteous. We will continue to be loyal customers and look forward to more business in the future

chrisw1
1/31/2016

"wonderful customer service"

this was my 1st visit we recently moved to the area we was having a few issues with our 2013 town and country van. Everyone that i came in contact with from the phone call to the drive out of the driveway were exceptional in the way i was treated , informed to the coffee and hot cookies ! WOULD NOT DREAM OF GOING ANYWHERE ELSE

the driver who would have gave me a lift and just everyone i saw said goodmorning

Tom
1/28/2016

"Well prepared service department"

I went in to have a recall problem prepared. The service person was very friendly and explained what they would do. They not only fixed the recall, but updated other problems in the system. They did this within a half hour! They even washed my car. They were very courteous and accommodating.

kkiefer14
1/27/2016

"Great Customer Service "

Took car in early; they looked at my car early and communicated what was wrong and fixed immediately. Overall communication and friendliness made my experience enjoyable. Also, suggested how to handle claim against warrenty.

Dan
1/26/2016

"Service appointment."

I bought a used Jeep wrangler unlimited here, and have had all service and oil changes done here since. 11's across the board. Also kudus Salesman to Sean Smith.

Candi
1/25/2016

"Oil change"

The staff always friendly when I bring my vehicle in, weather I have an appointment or not. The service is fast and of good quality, and they ALWAYS wash my car!!

FDLguy
1/22/2016

"Efficient work"

Estimated work time was accurate. Nice waiting area and polite staff. Parts were a little pricy but not something they could do anything about. Labor charges were reasonable.

Reviews of Brett Schmitz