Holiday Ford

Service Writer

February 08, 2017

"Very happy"

- Ballen

I went to the dealership with the intention of just looking at a car. Oscar was very friendly. He told me about incentives with the car I was interested in. During the test drive he told me about the features the car had. I ended the test drive ready to buy the car. He was quick and efficient getting paperwork ready, and getting the car ready to leave with me the same day. I took it home and noticed a few flaws. I called Monday and told them the issues and had me bring it back in. They gave me a rental car and said my car would be back to me the next morning. Oscar delivered my car to me at work. They go above and beyond with customer service. I highly recommend using this dealership and Oscar!

February 06, 2017

"Love Love Love"

- Tylernick71

If I could purchase all my vehicles from Holiday, I would! They make things simple, have aggressive pricing and do not waste your time. They are a breath of fresh air. I drive 45 miles to this dealership even though another dealer is 8 miles away. Amanda was wonderful to work with. She is very quick to respond and thorough with the entire process. Love my new car!

February 06, 2017

"Average at best"

- cmor

Bought a new F 250 Super Duty. Had to send it back twice to get the inside cleaned and still not done well. Came back for spray in liner and was told I'd have a truck to drive while that was being done. Instead, they gave me one of the smallest cars I've ever seen and it was filthy and on empty. Nice sales price on the new truck, but they made up for it on my trade. One way or another, they'll get their price! Definitely not worth the drive.

New 2015 Ford Mustang, $35000