Holiday Ford

1003 Hwy 82 W,
Whitesboro, Texas 76273
Holiday Ford Info
About Holiday Ford

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

About Holiday Ford

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

RMasonTaurus15
4/16/2015

"2015 Taurus Limited Purchase"

Just want to say Thank You to everyone at Holiday Ford for a great car buying experience today. From my straight forward conversation with Vicki, who was very helpful and professional, to discussion with Michael and Justin....just an honest easy, great price and great service experience. I would highly recommend the short drive from DFW to Whitesboro for a great experience in car buying. Thanks again Holiday Ford!!!

rab91
4/15/2015

"Best car buying experience possible"

I found an unbeatable deal on the internet while sitting in the sales office of a different Ford dealership. I called Vicki Timpson while playing the traditional haggling game with the other Ford dealership. Vicki and I had an agreement on the phone before the other Ford dealership gave me thier initial offer. The next morning, we met in person and I was driving off in my new Ford within two hours. I am convinced the price I paid could not be beaten by any other Ford dealership. Vicki Timpson, Michael Tmpson, and Julie Leeper made sure I was getting the advantage of every rebate and discount Ford had to offer. They seemed to know all the tricks to help me get the best deal and financing possible. I felt like Vicki, Michael and Julie were trying to squeeze every penny out of Ford for my benefit. In past car buying experiences, I felt like the salesperson and finance department were trying to squeeze every penny out of me for the benefit of the dealership. In short, I could not imagine a better car buying experience. I saved thousands. Defintely worth the drive.

Julie Leeper

Brian Ensor
4/14/2015

"The only dealership I have been to that didn't play games"

I shopped for several months for a vehicle and talked with Holiday Ford first. They pretty much told me they were not going to be beat, but I am highly skeptical of car dealers so I proceeded to shop around. I talked to about 14 dealerships in the surrounding 200 miles. Some didn’t even want to deal over the phone and none matched the price. As for my local dealer Paris Ford, they were $2000 above Holiday. So after about a month of dealing I finally went back to Holiday and ordered my truck. Mike Timpson quoted me a price and we ordered it. Six weeks went by and my truck comes in so I sit down at my computer and get the price he quoted me and drive to Holiday Ford. The whole time thinking I was going to get the typical dealership run around when it was time to actually buy the truck. I was fully prepared for a higher price than what he originally quoted, but to my pleasant surprise it was exactly what he said. After the test drive and a little paperwork we went to the finance department. At this point I thought this is where the run around would start, but as before the finance guy was just as helpful and did not pressure me to buy any warranties that I did not want and made it very easy. The whole ordeal took less than an hour, and this dealership was busy as it was a Saturday. All in all I couldn’t have asked for a better new car experience.

Justin McFadden

djd96
4/10/2015

"Very pleased "

Vicki and Michael were very helpful just like the time before. I definitely wanted to purchase from them again as I did 3 years ago. They were very patient and were great at answering any questions. Definitely very nice, down to earth people to work with. Thank you Vicki and Michael for your patience and for making the auto buying experience a pleasant one.

BML
4/09/2015

"Wonderful! "

Michael and Julie in finance were a pleasure to deal with. I never thought purchasing a vehicle could be a pleasant and enjoyable experience. Michael was very patient with us as we pondered our decision. We searched and searched other dealerships and no one can beat their prices and combined service. I would highly recommend anyone who is in the market for a Ford to visit their facility. It will be well worth your drive!

Julie in Finance

1mw
4/06/2015

"Easy, Pleasant & Well-Done."

Everything about buying my Ford truck was easy, pleasant and well done. I actually enjoyed the time my dog & I spent a few weeks ago at the the dealership. Johnny Lee and Julie were friendly, knowledgable, very helpful and experienced. Johnny Lee sold me exactly the truck I needed & wanted.

Julie

WA
4/06/2015

"New Ford F-150 "

I do not live in Texas but I will do everything I can to buy my next Ford truck from Vicki, Michael and Amanda at Holiday Ford in Whitesboro. They are honest, professional, friendly and most of all a pleasure to deal with. I bought a new Ford truck online and they shipped it to my home. I think if you search all over this great country you will not find an auto dealer like Holiday Ford, period. Thanks again and keep up the good work, A very satisfied customer in Henderson, NV

Julie Leeper

JON
4/05/2015

"F-350 This is the way car/truck shopping should be done!"

Every part of my transaction with Holiday Ford was a pleasure. Michael, Vickie and Amanda are extremely responsive and communicate very well throughout the entire process. I found exactly the truck I wanted and at a great price. It was worth it to me to fly in from Florida to pick it up. This also gave me an excuse for a road trip home, which was relaxing and fun. The Holiday Ford crew picked me up at the DFW airport and drove me back to the dealership. The paperwork and the truck were 100% ready when I arrived! In previous experiences I have spent up to two hours at other dealerships waiting for them to fumble around with a mountain of papers. The staff at Holiday is efficient and they respect your time. I would make another purchase at Holiday in a heartbeat, and have already recommended them to two of my friends.

Amanda

SJones - Memphis
4/01/2015

"F250 purchase"

Negotiated via internet. Overall best price. Flew to Dallas and dealer transported us from Dallas to Whitesboro. Oveall an excellent buying experience - the Dealership does what it says - there are no games or hidden fees.

valdivita
3/31/2015

"Great experience, great price and super easy transaction"

I got a very fair deal on my trade in, the truck I got had a very competitive price on the market.I really didn't mind driving about 1 hr to get there, they had everything ready for me, the appraisal of my trade in was done over the phone. After 4 BMWs I decided to go with a Ford and the service that Vicky and Mike provided was same or better than BMW. Big Thanks to Vicky Timpson, Michael Timpson and Amanda!!!!!

Amanda