Holiday Ford

1003 Hwy 82 W,
Whitesboro, Texas 76273
Holiday Ford Info
About Holiday Ford

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

About Holiday Ford

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

kkromer
8/31/2015

"Holiday Ford - Thumbs Up"

Michael and Vicki were great to work with. They answered all my questions, quickly and we did the deal without even having to come into the dealership. The VP of finance called and helped us with a few things that we'd never thought of, and found a way for us to save a little more money. I will be working with them again on future purchases.

jfc
8/30/2015

"Straight forward and efficient."

Straight talk from honest folks. No double talk or hidden costs. A quick and enjoyable buying experience. State of the art facility and friendly helpful staff.

Margear
8/30/2015

"Michael Timpson worked hard to find the car that we wanted, "

Michael worked diligently to maximize our financial situation to get us the best bang for our buck. The assistant, Tom, was awesome to drive us to the off site location to view cars available, educate us on the Focus' options and usage. Even though they were VERY busy, they made us feel as if we were the only customers on the lot. Stewart in the finance dept., was also very diligent to find us the best financing and made the finalization of the deal very easy. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership.

Tom, Michael and Vicki's assistant

2rlpainters
8/27/2015

"This is the only place to buy a new car."

Every aspect of the experience was painless. The people that work here are quality people with integrity and values. We had to fly from KC to Dallas and still saved several thousand in the transaction. They picked us up at the airport (about 70 miles away) at no cost to us. Thank you.

Amanda from Internet;

JMP
8/26/2015

"Excellent in every phase"

This was my second purchase from Michael and Vicki. As before they performed to perfection. I look forward to working with them again in the future. I was also impressed with Tom and his knowledgeable explanation of the features on my new truck, as well as Justin in finance. I could not be happier with the way I was treated. I have and will continue to recommend Holiday Ford to anyone interested in a new vehicle.

Tom and Justin

CraigandDenise
8/22/2015

"most pleasant vehicle buying experience ever"

We tried to deal with 2 other dealerships the week prior to visiting Holiday Ford. Three of my co-workers had recommended Holiday Ford to me. They also recommended Vicki and Mike as well. The 2 previous encounters with other dealerships had left us with a distasteful view of car dealerships , Vickie assured us we would NOT be treated in disrespectful manner and they would take care of us in our need to purchase a new truck. We were treated with friendliness and respect by all employees we met. Vickie, Mike, Tom, and Justin are very professional in their jobs and make buying a vehicle a fun and pleasant experience !

Tom with sales and Justin in finance

JKMorris
8/20/2015

"Great Service - Friendly Dealership"

Very friendly, customer oriented dealership. From the time we walked in until the time we left, everyone we encountered spoke to us and did their best to make us feel at home. It was a very pleasant experience. I would highly recommend Holiday Ford to any of my family or friends.

bsewell1971
8/12/2015

"Outstanding Experience with Michael and Vicki Timpson"

The first time I spoke to Michael and Vicki they were courteous and wanted to win my business. They put a very aggressive price on the table for a truck that I wanted to have built so I could get the features I really wanted on my new F-150. The delivery of the truck was very quick and easy with Tom. He walked me through all the technology and even paired my phone to the truck. Overall, it was a very great experience.

Tom

Coop
8/09/2015

"Very Friendly, Helpful and Hassle Free"

Everyone that I worked with at Holiday Ford was extremely helpful and friendly! Unlike other dealerships, Holiday Ford has a staff that goes out of their way to make the car buying experience easy and hassle free. Michael Timpson went above and beyond to help me get into the exact vehicle I was looking for and there was absolutely no hassle involved! Holiday Ford is two hours from where I live but I would definitely take my business there again.

Justin McFadden

earnhartbuilt
8/04/2015

"Vicki and Michael are the best!"

Just bought a second vehicle from them and just love the ease of the purchase. No hassling, no add ons, just the deal like it should be.

Reviews of Michael Timpson