Holiday Ford

Rob Marshall, Service Writer, Holiday Ford

Rob Marshall

Service Writer

January 13, 2017

"Pleasantly surprised and impressed"

- J.A. Smithers

My husband and I recently purchased a new truck from Holiday Ford. We were greeted by Nathan Penalver who showed us several options of the truck we were looking for. He was very knowledgeable of the features on today's new Fords. He was very giving of his time in explaining and answering all of our questions. No high pressure sales tactics involved...very impressive. Stewart Lawson was efficient and helpful in securing our loan. Nathan made sure we were introduced to the folks in the parts and service department before we left..again, very impressive! We were more than satisfied by our purchasing experience and would highly recommend this dealership.

December 29, 2016

"It's all going to be OK"

- Marc Rolnick

I'm not going to go into a lengthy description of what happened. But after several heated discussions. Steven, the manager saved the day. They did me right and solved all my problems. If you go here, I would deal with Steven as much as possible. His work m word is good

October 01, 2016

"Great service and and honest pricing"

- Dealership rated

I came to holiday ford to purchase my 1st truck, negotiated everything online, came to the dealership and changed my mind and was accommodated to get the Venice I like. They also waited and kept the vehicle for me since I drove a long way. They had the best price around. All the employees I worked with were great.

New 2015 Ford Mustang, $35000