Holiday Ford

1003 Hwy 82 W,
Whitesboro, Texas 76273
Holiday Ford Info
About Holiday Ford

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

About Holiday Ford

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

pastormikec
6/22/2016

"Honest People"

My 19 year old daughter was having a terrible time finding a car, mainly due to the typical nightmare of dishonest car dealers. We pulled into Holiday Ford, and we prayed for an honest person. Frank came out and met us, and the result was absolutely the most pleasant experience I've had buying a car. My daughter found a car she wanted for the price she wanted. The financing process was incredibly smooth. I highly recommend Holiday Ford.

The finance officer was great, but I forgot his name

Ken
5/02/2016

"An Amazing "First Time Buyers" Experience!!!"

After googling "2012 Honda Fit for sale", a 2013 Honda Fit Sport popped up for the Holiday Ford dealership. And get this... The price was amazing and even topped the price of the 2012 with about 3000 more miles on it. Still I was around 6000+ below asking price!!! So I inquired about it and within a few hours I got a call and an email from Kim, an internet concierge, and then Frank, my actual car salesman. Both of them were really awesome, not pushy like most car salesmen. Because this was my first time buying a car, it took me some time to think about it and I had a ton of questions which Frank didn't hesitate to answer! And on top of all of that, I work quite often, so Frank was able to respond via phone, call, text, email, or which ever was convenient for me. This made the process so much easier for me! After all my questions were answered, whether about the car itself or the financing, I purchased the car. Justin, the financing agent, was awesome as well, sharing options for payment, with detailed information on the outcome of each option. I'm not that good at math and this was my first time going through this process, but Justin brought it down to simple terms for me, making it even easier for me to come to a decision! Lastly, because I live an hour and a half away, Holiday Ford delievered the car to my door step! The two gentlemen delivering the car shared some driving tips and pointers on maximizing the value of my purchase when considering a later purchase of a new car (thanks guys)! After a brief conversation on the beauties of small towns and the easy business is done within them, I signed my paper work while sitting in my dream car... Flawless experience. Later that day Don, the sales manager, emailed me thanking me for my business with extended hands of service as well, followed by an email and text from Frank echoing the same sentiment!!! Even after a few days, Frank has still answered my inquiries! This is an amazing place to purchase from. Everyone here is super friendly and we'll knowledged on their product and craft. Highly professional team with the "small town" feel of hospitality, patience, and understanding. Love my car, love the experience, and love the fact that Holiday Ford was where I purchased my first car from! Thanks guys, May God bless you to continue to do good work, selling good product, to good people! -Ken

Kim and Justin

tommyt
3/06/2016

"Great Buying Experience and Excellent Price!"

This is the third car I've bought from Holiday, the second I've bought from Vicki Timpson, and I would highly recommend both Vicki and the Holiday dealership. Vicki and the entire dealership staff made the buying experience easy and straightforward. It was actually fun buying a new car! They were honest and straightforward, and sell at an Excellent price. I have found it hard to find a dealer that sells for a price as good as Holiday.

KVOrtho
2/06/2016

"No hassle. Every effot made for great customer service "

After searching locally, I opened my search radius nationally for price comparison. I had my doubts of bait/switch with advertised online pricing as it was substantially below my best local dealers. I contact them and had the privilege working with Adam Hulsey. There was no haggling and he maximized my manufacturers rebate for my zip code to capture additional available savings. From a phone conversation early in the week the process began. He was transparent of what would happen, what I needed to provide and bring with me day of purchase. Simple, streamlined. I flew to Texas for my purchase. We had a driver there waiting at the airport to bring us back to the dealership. Once we arrived Adam efficiently began the paperwork process. We were introduced to Sales and General Managers. Also very personable. We did a walk around on the truck and found that there was a dent and chip in the paint from factory transport as the truck was just delivered the week prior. They offered to pull the bumper and switch with another truck on the lot. Wasn't necessary as they had another vehicle on the lot and they provided an additional discount off the purchase price for the hassle. I was very happy getting the same truck, but different VIN, perfect condition, and additional $$ off! Financing with Stuart was also no pressure. We were on the road for our 1,600mile trek home shortly there after. Even after all expenses from the trip I was still able to save thousands from my best local deal. After being initially skeptical, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again and will certainly refer family/friends that are in the market for a new vehicle to Holiday Auto Group.

Adam Husley

rob and ash
2/03/2016

"Great Experience"

Very friendly people and easy to deal with. Not high pressured at all. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new car.

Woman Car Buyer
1/30/2016

"Awesome experience"

This was my 4th experience with this dealership. Dusty Redfearn made this buying experience the best ever. He is very professional and knowledgable. I recommend him to everyone! Go see him for a great deal!

Dusty Redfearn

MaryW53
1/30/2016

"Amazing buying experience!"

Dusty was so nice, patient, knowledgeable and so great to us! Had such a pleasant car buying experience!!! He made it so quick and stress-free! Highly recommend Dusty!!! He really took care of us! Go see Dusty at Holiday Ford!!!

Dusty Redfearn

jamiekhernandez
1/20/2016

"Great Experience!"

Dusty helped me find the perfect vehicle for our price and made the whole process super easy! I was able to do most of the purchase through email and text messages which was so convenient! Stewart in finance was friendly and made the process smooth. I highly recommend Holiday Ford in Whitesboro!

Dusty Redfearn & Stewart Lawson Justin McFadden

Nick
1/17/2016

"Happy"

More than happy with the deal on a 2015 F-150. Zack Mitchell was very helpful from start to finish. I would highly recommend this dealership for price. Also very happy with the sales rep. Zack was very conscientious through out the transaction.

Zack Mitchell

karafrazier
1/15/2016

"Five Star"

Great fast and friendly service,great deals, and five star customer service!!!! Everyone go stop by and see Johnny Lee he's the best around!!!!

Reviews of Vicki Timpson