Holiday Ford

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Holiday Ford

Holiday Ford Info
About Holiday Ford

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

About Holiday Ford

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

eakcross
2/26/2015

"Fantastic Experience!"

after extensive research on hybrid cars, we decided we were happiest with the ford Fusion. Holiday had a great deal on its internet sales so we made an appointment to test drive one, and possibly special order one. well after driving my car I fell in love with it, and even decided to take the black one that they had us test drive, loved it and drove it home that day. Really happy with it!its only draw back is the lack of trunk space! other than that I love everything about this car! Every one we came in contact with at the dealership went above and beyone their duties associated with a sales related position.

cwalling
2/21/2015

"Great Deals"

Great Deals The price given on the internet was the price of the vehicle after all the rebates and discounts. Is does not include the special discount that only a few can get. Some of the dealers I tried to work with had those discounts to make it look good but was not. Very easy to work with.

erdatder
2/20/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

I came into the dealership knowing exactly what I was willing to pay for the vehicle I wanted....not only did I get the EXACT vehicle and options I wanted I got it for LESS than I expected. Unbelievable car buying experience! Michael, Vicki and the Finance Team were exemplary in every way.

rheflin
2/19/2015

"Great Deal"

I just bought a 2015 ford fusion from Vicki Timpson. The price on line was the price I paid. No high pressure sales pitch It was a very pleasant experiance for once. I would highly recommend this dealership and Vicki to other shoppers.

Jennifer
2/17/2015

"I am a fan"

Online sales team is the best. My husband and I both have very busy work schedules and purchase was smooth and easy to complete. We received a quick response, specific details and great pricing. We are so happy with our Ford Explorer and we are a fan of this dealership!

bboehm
2/13/2015

"The Timpson Team were great!"

Vicki and Michael Timpson were wonderful to work with. My husband was skeptical that the prices on-line were going to be the same once we arrived. Not only were the prices the same, there was no haggling, back and forth yada yada yada. Just plain honest straight forward dealing and communication. They gave us the dealer discount plus the military discount. From start to finish the entire transaction took two hours. After visiting three other dealerships the weekend before, we drove home in our Ford with a full tank of gas! You don't get this kind of treatment everywhere. Go see Vicki and Michael for your car buying experience!

slackj30
2/13/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

I recently purchased a 2014 F150 from Vicki Timpson at Holiday Ford. Everything was as advertised and Vicki was very thorough in going over the pricing and how they came to the advertised price. They dont play games like some other dealers. I got a very fair price for my trade and the whole experience was awesome. I drove 3 hours to purchase this truck and it was worth it. I will definitely return to Holiday Ford the next time i buy a vehicle!

Mrp61
2/07/2015

"Good experience "

Michael and Vicky Timpson were very helpful and friendly. Jeramy was very helpful as well, including syncing my wife's cell phone. I would recommend calling or emailing them any time. Good experience

M. Robnett
2/06/2015

"M. Robnett"

Vicki and Michael Timpson made my car replacing experience painless. They are wonderful folks to work with and do what they say and say what they do. Everyone should buy their car from these folks.

cwells7
1/30/2015

"Best experience of all car buying experiences"

I traded in my 2011 Mustang for a 2012 F150. I found the F150 online and made contact with Frank Wineinger. After discussing all the details, I traveled to Holiday Ford two days later. (1hr 40min from my location). Around 3 minutes after pulling onto the lot, I was behind the wheel of the F150 I had been looking at. Extremely friendly and informative staff. This dealership is not pushy in any sense of the word. I went in with my own financing and they asked if they could try to beat it. I allowed them to do so and they were able to beat my rate! I would highly recommend Holiday Ford as well as Frank Wineinger. Since my purchase, he has been quick to answer questions via text message. Now that's service!

Reviews of Vicki Timpson