Holiday Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Holiday Ford

Holiday Ford Info
About Holiday Ford

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

About Holiday Ford

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Incredible!"

I have really been doing a lot of homework looking for a car that I could purchase and pass on to my daughter as she starts to drive next year. The internet sales team made it as easy as could be. When I arrived to the dealership basically all I had to do was sign a few documents. INCREDIBLE sale, that's all I can really say! First class all the way and the finance guy made it as easy as possible and actually went above and beyond to even improve my purchase with extended warranty and GAP insurance

Justin McFadden (I believe)

"Great Car Buying Experience Through Internet Sales"

I was in the market for a 2014 Edge and happened across Holiday Ford via Edmonds. Glad I did, I have bought numerous Ford's but I can honestly say that the experience I had buying a new vehicle from Vicki and Michael was the best I have ever had. The pricing was right in front of me, easy to understand and no upsell when I went to finance. Just straight talk from people that I would not only reccommend to friends but I will be using again for my next Ford purchase.

"Incredible Deal! "

I had been looking to purchase my first car and was looking for a 2014 Subaru WRX Hatchback which are now pretty rare cars to find and have such a high demand for. Holiday Auto Group had just got this car in and boy did they give me an amazing deal! Frank Wineinger was the car sales man that I dealt with and I was absolutely impressed with the amount of character and integrity he had for helping me get the car of my dreams. The car alone was the color I wanted, it came with all the accessories I wanted and it was for a price that I wanted it for. The financing process with Jeramy was fast and he also helped me get all the terms that I wanted to purchase the car. I truly felt like a client and not just a customer. They even had a mobile guy come out to my father's house (my co-signer) in Garland for him to sign his portion of the documents because he couldn't make it out to Whitesboro that day. I'm very satisfied and If I ever need a car...this is the dealership that I will go to first. I will and have already told my friends/family/connections about Frank and Jeramy. Great, funny, truthful guys work with if you need a vehicle/deal. Thanks Holiday Auto Group!

"Purchase of a 2014 F150"

Michael and Vicki Timpson were the sole reason I purchased my truck from Holiday Ford. I know if there is anything I need after the purchase they will take care of. Excellent customer service and follow up. It was a very upfront and no hassle process. I really appreciated the great customer service.

Tom (delivered my truck) Ventura in the detail department( both excellent service)

"They got it going on!!!"

In morning spent 4 hrs at another dealership drove one vehicle. Came here they pulled up 3 vechicles bought one in less than 2 hrs!!

"Best Car Buying Experience of All!"

Can't say enough good things about this dealership. Jeramy's Customer Service is top notch and Financing was honest and thorough. We drove from Arlington, TX to buy our car and it was worth it. We have been buying cars for over 30 years and this is by far the best place we have ever dealt with. Highly recommend!

"Another, perfect buying experience"

This is our 4th new vehicle purchase from Vicki and Michael Timpson. The negotiations are direct, to the point and business professional at all times. We are a Ford only family and will be back to see them again, soon.

"Honest and Knowledgeable"

I had never been to this dealership before but was very surprised how comfortable they make you feel. The relaxed and casual atmosphere takes the pressure off of the purchase experience and doesn't make you feel like you have to make a decision NOW. All of my questions were answered immediately and even fully explained. I would encourage anyone that I know to come to Holiday to make their stress free purchase.

"Like buying from your best friend..."

Vicki & Michael were wonderful to work with. No games and all the details out in the open from the beginning. More than double competitor's discounts on a new Flex. Better financing rates than my "personal relationship banker". Honest feedback about better sources for options. Great job all the way around.

"Great experience"

Our family always dreads the car purchase process, but Holiday Ford has changed our opinion. It was a great process without all of the hassle and we will definitely go back to their dealership. Really nice staff and they didn't waste our time or theirs. We purchased a new ford mustang and we are VERY pleased with the car.

Reviews of Michael Timpson