Read Reviews Holiday Ford

Gary OsbornSales Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Holiday Ford

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Holiday Ford has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Holiday Ford

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible.

If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

Our Location

Children's Play Room Pet Friendly
Customer Lounge Area Television
Free Coffee Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"friendly people,seem to shoot straight from the hip."

rpm1957
7/3/2014 7:22:57 PM

My Review Of Holiday Ford:

really nice people, good experiance with them.really know their job well,hope to trade there in the the furture,but i gotta work harder at getting more for my trade bottom line.

"Happy Customer"

klamkin
5/31/2014 5:12:10 PM

Manuel Leal &Mark Cox

My Review Of Holiday Ford:

I was very pleased with my experience from the first time of meeting Manuel till i pulled out of the parking lot with my new/used truck. I went in with nothing and came out with a beautiful Ford F150 which i am truly very happy with. Manuel was the first to approach me the day i was just looking and when i went back to hopefully purchase he was the one i specifically asked for and he saw me all the way through till the end. His friendliness and honesty were and are very appreciated. Everyone was friendly. I feel confident that i was well taken care of that day and will be as i continue with them in the future. This was my first time to do business with them and i look forward to our future dealings. Thank you to Manuel and Holiday Ford for everything, you are greatly appreciated!!

"Ford Edge"

jjquilter1
5/19/2014 9:53:09 PM

Frank WineingerFrank Wineinger

My Review Of Holiday Ford:

After deciding the Edge was the car I wanted we looked online and found one that worked. We had dealt with Frank before so I called him to see if he could get a car just like the one we'd found and he did. I really appreciated the extra time and effort he took to provide just the right car we asked for.

"Great buying Experience"

rumann07
5/17/2014 11:39:31 AM

My Review Of Holiday Ford:

Jeramy made the purchase hassle free! He was very friendly and knowable sale representative. I will definitely recommend Jeramy and this dealership to my friends.

Twitter
"Excellent Customer Experience and Friendly Staff"

jhbpkt
4/30/2014 9:46:33 AM

My Review Of Holiday Ford:

After finding Holiday Ford through Cars.com I experienced possibly the best car purchase transaction I have ever had. Vicki and Mike Timpson in the Internet Sales Office were so helpful from start to finish. Their attention to detail and fast response rate either by phone or email were best in class. I would recommend Holiday Ford to anyone looking to purchase a car. Purchasing a car in Texas while living in Florida was a bit stressful but that stress was removed once Vicki and Mike explained how they do this for families all around the country. A excellent transaction driven by wonderful people and the best customer service I have ever had when buying a car.
Thank you to Vicki and Mike and the rest of the Holiday Ford Family.

Twitter
"No pressure. No BS. Just a good experience."

asmoore2011
4/29/2014 5:32:23 PM

Frank WineingerFrank Wineinger

My Review Of Holiday Ford:

We had seen a used 2011 Kia on Auto Trader and called Jeremy about it. He answered even though it was an hour after y'all's business hours. We were able to see the vehicle with Frank the very next day. It was priced already a little below KBB Fair Purchase Price. Your finance guy beat the rate we came in with. What is there to complain about with all of that? We're not really Ford people but when we need cars you will be our first stop and first recommendation!

Twitter
"Fantastic experience all the way around"

Merrymccoul
4/25/2014 7:02:41 PM

Johnny Lee GodseyJohnny Lee Godsey

My Review Of Holiday Ford:

If you want a salesperson who is impeccable with his word, Johnny Lee is the man. Not only is he knowledgable about the vehicles, he's a good man. The low advertised prices are for real and not once did I feel deceived. The finance man is great too. Very relaxed. Very thorough. I highly recommend this dealership and Johnny Lee!

Twitter
"Ease of Buying Experience and Excellent Support After"

superduty_guy
4/24/2014 5:03:09 PM

Rob MarshallRob Marshall
Tessa ThurmanTessa Thurman

My Review Of Holiday Ford:

Michael Timpson made the purchase experience easy and relaxed, inspiring trust and confidence in the whole process. He even gave me his personal cell phone number to contact him directly for any support questions I might have afterward. The staff at service were great and expedited my installation of additional skid plates for my F250, Robb having answered my support questions expertly. Emilee McKay, the receptionist, went out of her way to secure my new license plates while I waited for the skid plate install. I will highly recommend Holiday Ford to my friends when they are ready to purchase their next Ford. I might add that I had previously had an uncomfortable experience at a local Ford dealership that had me looking at other brands. Glad I did not do it. Thanks to all for your help.

Twitter
"The most pleasant car salesman/dealership I have worked with"

croelse
4/23/2014 11:34:57 PM

My Review Of Holiday Ford:

I called the dealership early one Monday morning to find out about a used F250 I saw they had advertised on Autotrader.com. I spoke with Jeramy Hansley about this vehicle and he explained that they had just received the truck as a trade-in over the weekend and were still inspecting it to ensure that it met the quality standards necessary for them to sell it on their lot. He called me later that evening explaining that the vehicle checked out well and that he would text me some pictures the next morning, which was suppose to be his day off. I got the pictures as he explained and he willingly answered questions I had. After he understood what I was looking for and listened to my concerns, he assured me that I would not be disappointed in this vehicle. I gave him a deposit to hold the vehicle until I was able to make the four hour drive the next morning. He was right! The vehicle met all my expectations and I was driving home with it that Wednesday afternoon. Jeramy was a pleasure to work with and his efforts made the process smooth and easy. I highly recommend this dealership!

Twitter
"Best Price, Best Salesman, Best Dealership"

toddncarmen
4/19/2014 9:51:24 AM

Johnny Lee GodseyJohnny Lee Godsey

My Review Of Holiday Ford:

We searched the internet for the best deals and Holiday Ford had the best! Plus, many friends referred Holiday as they had purchased their vehicles there as well! Salesman-Johnny Lee welcomed us from the moment we walked in and helped to make the purchasing of a 2014 Ford Taurus easy! Completing paperwork was a breeze with Jeremy. We highly recommend Holiday Ford and their staff!

Reviews 11-20 >>