Holiday Ford

Mike Eberhart

March 12, 2017

"Dedicated Salesman !"

- William

Oscar was an extremely integral part of this new purchase transaction. I had been searching for an F150 for a number of months before speaking with him via internet sales. He was very knowledgeable of the unit I had been looking at and bent over backwards to ensure it was on the lot and ready for inspection and a possible test drive. He was instrumental in making sure the deal was completed although it would have been more satisfactory to me, the consumer, had he just been given the authority to negotiate the sales price instead of going back and forth, back and forth, between me and the finance department. Also he was extremely helpful in educating me on the "workings" of this vehicle. I don't know if this transaction would have ever been completed had it not been for Oscar. Thanks for your help Oscar !

March 12, 2017

"Great car buying Experience !!!"

- LoveHolidayFord

I had been looking at buying a new car for a couple of months. I had talked to a couple of salesmen at a couple of different dealerships. These were not great experiences. Then I saw the car I wanted at Holiday Ford. I called and talked to Oscar Colorado. He was very friendly and agreed to be there early the next morning to show us the car we were interested in. We drove the car and then it came time to deal. I told them the price I wanted to pay and they beat my price !!!! Wow. What car dealership does that ?!?! Within a couple of hours we were driving our new Ford Edge home. This dealership is different from the others. They are friendly and very willing to work with you.

March 11, 2017

"Awesome!!"

- JoellM

I love my new Expedition!! Thank you, Oscar and Holiday Ford for a great experience! I would definitely recommend this dealership and salesman. Great job!

New 2015 Ford Expedition, $65840