Holiday Ford

1003 Hwy 82 W,
Whitesboro, Texas 76273
Holiday Ford Info
About Holiday Ford

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

About Holiday Ford

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

howelldl
3/27/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

We drove 4.5 hours south to Holiday Ford for the purchase of our new Ford Edge that we researched on the Internet. We chose Holiday Ford for the excellent price that we were quoted, no one else could beat it. Secondly we chose Holiday Ford because it has a 5 star rating. We continued our research with on-line reviews and found the team of Michael/Vicki Timpson in Internet Sales to have outstanding customer sales and service. Michael did his due diligence explaining/showing us how everything worked. We would also like to thank Julie Leeper in Finance, she was also a joy to work with. We highly recommend Holiday Ford for you next Ford purchase.

Csmith21
3/26/2015

"Wonderful car buying experience!"

I had a wonderful experience buying my new Ford Explorer at Holiday Ford! Vicki Timpson was so great to work with! I will definitely refer others and will be a repeat customer!

Julie Leeper

Felts47
3/24/2015

"Well worth the drive"

My wife had been wanting a Volkswagen Beetle for some time, and she finally found the right one. Unfortunately for us, it was a 4 hour drive away, but we decided to go for it. The man she had been communicating with was Frank Wineinger and I must say that I was not only pleased, but impressed with his level of professionalism. Frank treated us like we were family, and he really just helped make the whole experience into a pleasant one. He even offered to let my wife keep his phone charger so she could listen to her music on the ride back. I would definitely recommend Holiday Ford. We got what we wanted at a reasonable price, and we left feeling welcome back anytime. Frank Wineinger is the man, and you should definitely go talk to him if you want a good used car.

Gale
3/23/2015

"This was the best experience in buying a vehicle ever."

This was the best experience in buying a vehicle ever. The staff was very nice and answered all our questions. Vicki Timpson was great!!! I would recommend them highly!!!

kdcx
3/21/2015

"Great Price and No Hassels"

This was a great way to buy a car. Very low price, no B.S. add-on's like nitrogen in the tires, window tinting, etc. as you see at the Dallas area dealerships. Very refreshing to be treated like a customer and not a target to see how well you can negotiate a low price. Very personable, returned calls, and actually answered the phone when I called! Delivery, as in the other comments , was smooth and easy. If you need a new car this is the place to get it.

Tom

DC
3/16/2015

"The place to buy your next vehicle!!!"

I had a great buying experience with Holiday Ford. Michael and Vicki are great to deal with. Very personal, upfront and honest with no pressure. I called late on a Friday to see if they still had a truck I found on their website. Vicki said she would make sure and call me back. In about 15 – 20 minutes Vicki called and said she had the keys in her hands. I drove up first thing on Saturday morning and the truck was exactly as advertised. They had the best price by far on a new truck and had a higher offer on my trade in than others. The purchase process was quick and easy. Once complete, Tom handled my walk through showing me all the features of my new truck. Tom was very knowledgeable. Julie in the Finance department was extremely helpful and no pressure on items typically pushed by the Finance department at other dealers. I highly recommend giving the team at Holiday Ford an opportunity to provide you with your next vehicle, it is well worth the trip.

Tom, Julie

Perkins212
3/04/2015

"Integrity"

Over the process of a few weeks, I have worked with a dealer in my home state to deliver a Mustang GT. The dealer was unable to deliver the results, and actually criticized Holiday Ford. The dealer went on to say Holiday Ford was using a bait and switch program, and the Mustang I wanted was unable to sold at the price Holiday had it listed. Instead of taking no for an answer, I contact Holiday and spoke with Vicki. Vicki assured me there were no gimmicks, the car was available, and available at the price indicated on the website. After speaking with my bank, and the bank speaking with Vicki, my dream car was becoming a reality. Two slow hours passed, and I began my two and a half hour trip to Texas. On the way, my bank called and said the paper work was done, and it was for real. Upon arrival at Holiday, I was met with the most impressive staff. After all, I was late. These folks stayed after hours to make sure the car was delivered, and delivered properly. A test drive of the vehicle commenced as soon as I arrived. The paperwork took less than 5 minutes, and the staff made sure I was comfortable with the vehicle and trim level. The staff made sure all my belongings were removed from my trade, and rechecked again. My experience with Holiday Ford was in a word: Exemplar. I will recommend Holiday Ford to all my friends and family. In fact, I have all ready have given out the cards I was given. Thank you for all of your honesty, and integrity. Job well done.

SchulzFarms
3/04/2015

"Excellent Experience!"

Was very pleased with the treatment I received at this dealership. Every question I asked was answered quickly and thoroughly. The staff were very friendly and made every effort to keep the buying process simple and stress free.

eakcross
2/26/2015

"Fantastic Experience!"

after extensive research on hybrid cars, we decided we were happiest with the ford Fusion. Holiday had a great deal on its internet sales so we made an appointment to test drive one, and possibly special order one. well after driving my car I fell in love with it, and even decided to take the black one that they had us test drive, loved it and drove it home that day. Really happy with it!its only draw back is the lack of trunk space! other than that I love everything about this car! Every one we came in contact with at the dealership went above and beyone their duties associated with a sales related position.

cwalling
2/21/2015

"Great Deals"

Great Deals The price given on the internet was the price of the vehicle after all the rebates and discounts. Is does not include the special discount that only a few can get. Some of the dealers I tried to work with had those discounts to make it look good but was not. Very easy to work with.

Reviews of Vicki Timpson