Holiday Ford

1003 Hwy 82 W,
Whitesboro, Texas 76273
Holiday Ford Info
About Holiday Ford

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

About Holiday Ford

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

tommyt
3/06/2016

"Great Buying Experience and Excellent Price!"

This is the third car I've bought from Holiday, the second I've bought from Vicki Timpson, and I would highly recommend both Vicki and the Holiday dealership. Vicki and the entire dealership staff made the buying experience easy and straightforward. It was actually fun buying a new car! They were honest and straightforward, and sell at an Excellent price. I have found it hard to find a dealer that sells for a price as good as Holiday.

KVOrtho
2/06/2016

"No hassle. Every effot made for great customer service "

After searching locally, I opened my search radius nationally for price comparison. I had my doubts of bait/switch with advertised online pricing as it was substantially below my best local dealers. I contact them and had the privilege working with Adam Hulsey. There was no haggling and he maximized my manufacturers rebate for my zip code to capture additional available savings. From a phone conversation early in the week the process began. He was transparent of what would happen, what I needed to provide and bring with me day of purchase. Simple, streamlined. I flew to Texas for my purchase. We had a driver there waiting at the airport to bring us back to the dealership. Once we arrived Adam efficiently began the paperwork process. We were introduced to Sales and General Managers. Also very personable. We did a walk around on the truck and found that there was a dent and chip in the paint from factory transport as the truck was just delivered the week prior. They offered to pull the bumper and switch with another truck on the lot. Wasn't necessary as they had another vehicle on the lot and they provided an additional discount off the purchase price for the hassle. I was very happy getting the same truck, but different VIN, perfect condition, and additional $$ off! Financing with Stuart was also no pressure. We were on the road for our 1,600mile trek home shortly there after. Even after all expenses from the trip I was still able to save thousands from my best local deal. After being initially skeptical, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again and will certainly refer family/friends that are in the market for a new vehicle to Holiday Auto Group.

Adam Husley

rob and ash
2/03/2016

"Great Experience"

Very friendly people and easy to deal with. Not high pressured at all. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new car.

Woman Car Buyer
1/30/2016

"Awesome experience"

This was my 4th experience with this dealership. Dusty Redfearn made this buying experience the best ever. He is very professional and knowledgable. I recommend him to everyone! Go see him for a great deal!

Dusty Redfearn

MaryW53
1/30/2016

"Amazing buying experience!"

Dusty was so nice, patient, knowledgeable and so great to us! Had such a pleasant car buying experience!!! He made it so quick and stress-free! Highly recommend Dusty!!! He really took care of us! Go see Dusty at Holiday Ford!!!

Dusty Redfearn

jamiekhernandez
1/20/2016

"Great Experience!"

Dusty helped me find the perfect vehicle for our price and made the whole process super easy! I was able to do most of the purchase through email and text messages which was so convenient! Stewart in finance was friendly and made the process smooth. I highly recommend Holiday Ford in Whitesboro!

Dusty Redfearn & Stewart Lawson Justin McFadden

Nick
1/17/2016

"Happy"

More than happy with the deal on a 2015 F-150. Zack Mitchell was very helpful from start to finish. I would highly recommend this dealership for price. Also very happy with the sales rep. Zack was very conscientious through out the transaction.

Zack Mitchell

karafrazier
1/15/2016

"Five Star"

Great fast and friendly service,great deals, and five star customer service!!!! Everyone go stop by and see Johnny Lee he's the best around!!!!

Huckleberry1873
1/14/2016

"No "Bait and Switch". Holiday Shoots Straight!"

Found Mustang on Auto Trader, called Frank in Internet Sales and did the online credit app. Drove in from out of state and the Mustang looked like the pictures. Very Smooth Transaction and financing was what they told me on the phone and in messages. There was no "Bait and Switch" at Holiday Ford. Everyone was very friendly and appreciated our business. Also met a couple that was making their 3rd purchase and they were from Illinois. Justin in Finance was great to deal with and so was the Sales Manager. Holiday Ford shoots straight!

Justin McFadden

debbie52
1/13/2016

"I bought 3 vehicles in 4 days"

Holiday Ford was recommended to me by my son n law. He had such a positive experience last year when he traded for a new truck, I went with my daughter and we met with Dusty Redfearn. Dusty was very friendly and knowledgable and helped my daughter find just the right truck. While I was waiting for her to finish her transaction, Dusty helped me find my new flex. The experience was so quick and easy, I brought my other daughter back on Monday and she bought an Expedition. All the people at Holiday Ford were friendly and helpful. Thank you Dusty for making this car buying experience so enjoyable. We are truely a Ford Family.

Dusty Redfearn, Justin McFadden