Holiday Ford

Rob Marshall, Service Writer, Holiday Ford

Rob Marshall

Service Writer

October 01, 2016

"Great service and and honest pricing"

- Dealership rated

I came to holiday ford to purchase my 1st truck, negotiated everything online, came to the dealership and changed my mind and was accommodated to get the Venice I like. They also waited and kept the vehicle for me since I drove a long way. They had the best price around. All the employees I worked with were great.

September 23, 2016

"Second new car purchase with Holiday Ford"

- Sheilabw

Another A++++ transaction with Holiday Ford. I love it there! No haggle on trade in OR new Vehicle price. Very honest people. Holiday Ford is well worth the 50+ mile drive!

June 22, 2016

"Honest People"

- pastormikec

My 19 year old daughter was having a terrible time finding a car, mainly due to the typical nightmare of dishonest car dealers. We pulled into Holiday Ford, and we prayed for an honest person. Frank came out and met us, and the result was absolutely the most pleasant experience I've had buying a car. My daughter found a car she wanted for the price she wanted. The financing process was incredibly smooth. I highly recommend Holiday Ford.

New 2015 Ford F-250, $47055