Holiday Ford

1003 Hwy 82 W,
Whitesboro, Texas 76273
Holiday Ford Info
About Holiday Ford

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

About Holiday Ford

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

earnhartbuilt
8/04/2015

"Vicki and Michael are the best!"

Just bought a second vehicle from them and just love the ease of the purchase. No hassling, no add ons, just the deal like it should be.

Joe
7/26/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Unbelievable pricing and no haggling nonsense! Thousands less than other dealerships. The staff is the friendliest group making the car buying experience actually pleasurable! They had the exact vehicle we were looking for and there were no games. We would highly recommend Holiday Ford.

Tom and Justin

RandyKnow
7/25/2015

"Easiest/friendliest car buying experience ever!"

I highly recommend Holiday Ford. This was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had in my 43 years. I had not contacted them before showing up at the dealership (though I did scope their website out), and they were perfect from the moment I walked in until I drove out. Our salesman, Johnny Lee, was very knowledgeable and accommodating to all my questions and wanting to look at more than one vehicle. All the other employees were very nice to us and made sure we were comfortable during wait times. It was a very good experience and I will be back for my next Ford.

Shopper
7/20/2015

"Excellant purchase experience"

We contacted this dealership that several friends have purchased from and they had a vehicle that was what we were looking for. It was the BEST car purchase we have had in many many years. Vicki and Michael Timpson were spot on with their attention and assistance. We would buy from them again!

gary1234
7/17/2015

"No hassle, up front pricing"

I review their inventory on line and was contacted Ronnie who provided me with up front no hassle pricing. Easy to deal with, and I was treated exceptionally well. I will return.

MitchW
7/14/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

After searching far and wide I found the truck I was looking for and sent an email to the dealership. Michael called me within thirty minutes, told me the price and took down the information on my trade and said he would call me back. He called with a fair price on my trade, we agreed on everything and made an appointment for the next day. After a four hour drive from Austin I arrived to find everything was as we agreed on and was on my way home in a little over an hour. Best car buying experience I've ever had.

Cheri & Cody
7/09/2015

"Save Thousands To Do Business with the BEST People!!"

We have owned 22 vehicles in the past 28 years & have NEVER had such an exceptional experience. Everyone went above & beyond anything that was expected to give us the best service & best price. Will definitely be buying more vehicles from Team Holiday Ford! THANK YOU!!

Ford Family
7/09/2015

"Worth the Drive - No Matter How Far!"

We have purchased many new vehicles over the years but never had a truly enjoyable experience until we found Holiday Ford in Whitesboro. Over the past 2 years, we have purchased 3 cars, sight unseen, from this dealer and are in the process of ordering another this week. We drive over 3 hours and pass several Ford dealers along the way to get to Holiday Ford and we're excited to do so. They are honest and straight-forward in their pricing and their service is exceptional. Picking up a new car is everything is should be and the entire process takes less than an hour. I have recommended them to friends and family - my father and his neighbor both purchased new cars, sight unseen, from Holiday Ford and will both call them first next time they need a new car!

Silver F150 BC
7/07/2015

"Online sales and customer service is top notch!"

I found the truck I wanted online and Frank was able to help me hold the vehicle until I got my financing in order, and able to set up delivery to my home over 200 miles away. The dealership also honored their word by arranging for repairs at my local Ford dealership. It was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had!

Joel Manning
7/06/2015

"Best Dealership Around....Worth the 6 hour drive."

I have purchased many new vehicles in the last couple years, but never worked with a better dealership than Holiday Ford. I custom ordered a new 2015 F-150 Platinum and they had the best price around. To put it in perspective, they beat the best Ford dealer in San Antonio by roughly $1000. Everything was transparent and the agreed on price never changed after the truck was built and delivered. In fact, the factory rebates at the time of ordering were pulled at some point by Ford, but they still honored the price without any issues. Just a day or two before I signed the papers a different rebate became available and I was able to claim it. Holiday Ford is truly a no-hassle dealership with the best prices. I will be buying my next vehicle from them without a doubt. I have already recommended them to my friends.

Reviews of Vicki Timpson