Holiday Ford

1003 Hwy 82 W,
Whitesboro, Texas 76273
Holiday Ford Info
About Holiday Ford

Holiday Auto Group in Whitesboro, TX, also serving Sherman, TX and McKinney, TX is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Holiday Auto Group has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet, Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Holiday Auto Group will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Holiday Auto Group has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Holiday Auto Group offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at if you have any questions or comments.

About Holiday Ford

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

silverford
5/17/2015

"Best car buying experience we have ever had!"

We test drove, signed papers, shook hands and were out the door in 45 minutes! They are amazing there. We called Michael and Vicki ahead of time and told them what we were looking for. They were easy to deal with and had the vehicle ready for us to drive and paperwork ready.

b00m
5/14/2015

"Fast, professional, and easy."

I live in Flower Mound , TX, and I knew I wanted a 2015 F150 SuperCrew. I first went the closest dealer and drove one, and loved it. I then got that dealer to order me one I could spec out, I put down a deposit and felt like I was getting a decent deal. Well about a week later I came across a thread on f150forum talking about the crazy deals some TX dealer was doing. I checked out the thread and they were talking about Holiday Ford in Whitesboro. Some of the posters were skeptical of the low prices and thought it was just bait to get someone to the lot. I called them up and spoke with Michael, and explained what I wanted to order. He said he would build it out and shoot me a price. Later that evening I started thinking I could probably get more options for a competitive price for the mid-range truck I had already ordered. Michael built both trucks out and priced them for me. To my surprise, he was able to sell me a nicey equipped King Ranch F150 cheaper than the other lot's mid-range Lariat with less options. So I ordered the truck through Michael and he guaranteed the price. Approximately 6 weeks later when the truck came in I called ahead for financing, got a great deal and was in and out in less than an hour. I've since shared my experience with several friends and when the time comes again, I'll be looking at Holiday Ford in Whitesboro.

Sooner78
5/13/2015

"Hassle-free buying"

This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Holiday Ford. They are easy to work with, friendly, and genuinely want to give you the best deal possible. Great customer service. I will go back

Julie Leeper and Tom

jax
5/13/2015

"Simple and hassle-free"

Well, I usually love shopping but I dreaded the typical car-salesman haggling game...none of that here: I went online; found the vehicle I wanted; went into the dealership (I was already going there for an oil change; Holiday has serviced my vehicles for years) and was done in a couple hours. Everyone I came into contact with was friendly, efficient, and helpful: NO HAGGLING! NO GAMES! Such a pleasure to be able to deal with these professionals.

Julie Leeper

TORaines
5/05/2015

"1800 Miles Round Trip worth every penny"

Michael and Vicki Thompson were great to work with. They made the process of buying a vehicle from 900 miles away seamless. They were straight forward with the numbers from start to end, which means a lot to someone like myself who does not like surprises. If your looking to buy a vehicle out of state due to savings and feel unsure of it I can guarantee you my experience was great, and well worth the travel. If opportunity in the future permits I will be back to Holiday Ford. thanks again for the great experience Tyler Raines South Carolina

RMasonTaurus15
4/16/2015

"2015 Taurus Limited Purchase"

Just want to say Thank You to everyone at Holiday Ford for a great car buying experience today. From my straight forward conversation with Vicki, who was very helpful and professional, to discussion with Michael and Justin....just an honest easy, great price and great service experience. I would highly recommend the short drive from DFW to Whitesboro for a great experience in car buying. Thanks again Holiday Ford!!!

rab91
4/15/2015

"Best car buying experience possible"

I found an unbeatable deal on the internet while sitting in the sales office of a different Ford dealership. I called Vicki Timpson while playing the traditional haggling game with the other Ford dealership. Vicki and I had an agreement on the phone before the other Ford dealership gave me thier initial offer. The next morning, we met in person and I was driving off in my new Ford within two hours. I am convinced the price I paid could not be beaten by any other Ford dealership. Vicki Timpson, Michael Tmpson, and Julie Leeper made sure I was getting the advantage of every rebate and discount Ford had to offer. They seemed to know all the tricks to help me get the best deal and financing possible. I felt like Vicki, Michael and Julie were trying to squeeze every penny out of Ford for my benefit. In past car buying experiences, I felt like the salesperson and finance department were trying to squeeze every penny out of me for the benefit of the dealership. In short, I could not imagine a better car buying experience. I saved thousands. Defintely worth the drive.

Julie Leeper

Brian Ensor
4/14/2015

"The only dealership I have been to that didn't play games"

I shopped for several months for a vehicle and talked with Holiday Ford first. They pretty much told me they were not going to be beat, but I am highly skeptical of car dealers so I proceeded to shop around. I talked to about 14 dealerships in the surrounding 200 miles. Some didn’t even want to deal over the phone and none matched the price. As for my local dealer Paris Ford, they were $2000 above Holiday. So after about a month of dealing I finally went back to Holiday and ordered my truck. Mike Timpson quoted me a price and we ordered it. Six weeks went by and my truck comes in so I sit down at my computer and get the price he quoted me and drive to Holiday Ford. The whole time thinking I was going to get the typical dealership run around when it was time to actually buy the truck. I was fully prepared for a higher price than what he originally quoted, but to my pleasant surprise it was exactly what he said. After the test drive and a little paperwork we went to the finance department. At this point I thought this is where the run around would start, but as before the finance guy was just as helpful and did not pressure me to buy any warranties that I did not want and made it very easy. The whole ordeal took less than an hour, and this dealership was busy as it was a Saturday. All in all I couldn’t have asked for a better new car experience.

Justin McFadden

djd96
4/10/2015

"Very pleased "

Vicki and Michael were very helpful just like the time before. I definitely wanted to purchase from them again as I did 3 years ago. They were very patient and were great at answering any questions. Definitely very nice, down to earth people to work with. Thank you Vicki and Michael for your patience and for making the auto buying experience a pleasant one.

BML
4/09/2015

"Wonderful! "

Michael and Julie in finance were a pleasure to deal with. I never thought purchasing a vehicle could be a pleasant and enjoyable experience. Michael was very patient with us as we pondered our decision. We searched and searched other dealerships and no one can beat their prices and combined service. I would highly recommend anyone who is in the market for a Ford to visit their facility. It will be well worth your drive!

Julie in Finance