Honda Of Kingston

738 E Chester St Rt 9W,
Kingston, New York 12401
Honda Of Kingston Info
About Honda Of Kingston

Honda of Kingston located at 738 East Chester St, is your Honda source in Kingston, New York. We provide new and pre-owned sales, service, parts and financing.

About Honda Of Kingston

momsnewtoy
5/21/2016

"Fantastic Service"

John was warm and friendly and really took his time showing me the car I eventually purchased. I didn't feel that he was pushy at all and really let me make my own decision. Even though I brought my 2 children in with me, John never made me feel like they were a burden even when they were driving me crazy. I highly recommend John and I love my new Honda CRV!

tmorri7
5/20/2016

"New 2016 Honda Civic"

Dealership was willing and able to match the price for car at "truecar.com. John Hutton was very helpful and up front in the process. No harsh upselling of "adders" by the dealership. I have had my previous Honda service by this dealership with excellent results (A key reason that I bought a car here.)

petunia141
5/12/2016

"Thanks for hassle free experience!"

Haven't purchased a new car in 11 years! Frank Guglielmo made the car buying experience fast,easy, and hassle free. Nice, honest guy......and very helpful. I love my new car, and feel confident that I can call Frank with any questions.

jpolcovar
5/03/2016

"The Absolute Best"

Being given a free rental to drive while waiting for replacement airbags due to recall, I got spoiled with all the new technology that my older car didn't have. How fantastic Debbie in Service was is for another review, but being treated so kindly and going above and beyond did have me begin my interest in a new car at Honda of Kingston. I have purchased many cars in my life, new and used, but my experience at this dealership, as my title states, has been the absolute best by far. Let me count the ways: 1. Daniel Desalvo is a gem. He is knowledgeable about the models, he is enthusiastic without a hint of pushiness, he works to make what you want happen, he is a problem-solver. 2. Freddie Dunning is another delightful energy in the room, and welcomes you as if you're in his home. Again, there is no intensity of purpose or hidden agenda feeling, just a feeling of wanting you to feel comfortable and welcomed. 3. The Deal -- I saw a lightly used car online, wasn't sure if I wanted a new or that car, and was considering looking at another model. Any direction my interest turned, Daniel was there to facilitate. Information on each car at his fingertips. Questions answered knowledgeably, and when I decided on the low mileage used car, there was little trouble getting the higher price I wanted for my trade-in. I've been in dealerships where you wait while the salesperson goes back and forth with the manager, back and forth, gives you a story, back and forth... didn't happen. One inquiry and I had what I wanted, which was what I considered fair after BlueBook research. That credits not only Daniel, but the whole team at Honda of Kingston who know how to treat a customer to make a sale, and to make a life-long customer, which I am now.

altworkemail
4/28/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service "

The Gentlemen at Honda of Kingston, Kingston, NY (John King, Robert Italiano and Freddie Dunning) were an absolute pleasure.....Friendly, Professional and Courteous. They made me feel at ease throughout the entire car leasing process. I just leased a 2016 Honda Civic EX-L and love this car! If you are in the market for a pre-owned or new car, I would highly recommend paying them a visit. Thanks Guys!

Robert Italiano

Isis530
4/27/2016

"Great service!"

Everyone was great and I was in and out in flash. I love my new car and the the staff was great as well. Everything was explained to the "t" and I have no issues recommending Honda to my friends and family. Anna-stesia was my salesperson and she was a pleasure to deal with. Honda is great!

Ellacivic
4/26/2016

"very positive, Annastasia was helpful and knowledgeable "

Dealership was accommodating and friendly without being pushy, would definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family, I am going to have all my service done at this dealer as well

Siesta
4/23/2016

"A pleasure to work with "

After my previous car was totaled by a drunk driver, I found myself in need of a new car unexpectedly and immediately. Annastesia at Honda of Kingston went above and beyond to make it happen. As just one of many examples, at one point she drove over an hour round trip to pick me up from work and bring me to the dealership. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Kellison
4/23/2016

"My Honda experience"

I am giving this review because my experience at Honda was excellent. Anna Stasia was beautiful from beginning to end, she allowed me to choose what I wanted without being pushy, asked for my input when discussing things with me and was just overall great. I would recommend Honda and her to anyone!

GKrauss
3/30/2016

"Very Very Helpful"

I worked primarily with Frank Guglielmo and he did a wonderful job in finding the perfect car for me. He explained the options and made the transaction very easy. I am very pleased with the car, the deal and the whole experience and I highly recommend him and the agency. gk

Reviews of John Hutton
John Hutton

Sales and Leasing Consultant ( Gold Master)

Reviews of Freddie Dunning