Honda Of Kingston

738 E Chester St Rt 9W, Kingston, New York 12401 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

175 Reviews of Honda Of Kingston

October 20, 2016

"Great Experience buying from Honda of Kingston"

- kari1052

We had a great experience with everyone we came into contact with at the dealership from our salesman Dan DeSalvo to Conrad Miller and all the other friendly salespeople who answered questions or brought us coffee or water. We had stopped at five dealerships the day we took a CRV for a test drive! Honda of Kingston was our last stop and I fell in love with the CRV.I would highly recommend them to any of my friends and family. I had noticed a few days after taking our new car home that the windshield had a scratch......they took care of it immediately AND loaned me a beautiful car while it was being fixed!

Daniel Desalvo

October 08, 2016

"Excellent experience"

- Leona Shelton

We bought two Honda Civics for our kids. The sales agents were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We bought a car there previously, and we wouldn't go anywhere else.

"Good service"

- Fit lady

Every one I met was very friendly. I was very specific about what I wanted and Frank made it happen, including the price. I had one issue with the wind shield wiper blade. The technician tried to tell me that there was no problem. The sales manager came to my rescue and put on a new blade which solved the problem. I was a very satisfied customer. Lee Gable

Frank Guglielmo

"New Ridgeline purchase"

- CharlieS

2017 Honda Ridgelines had just come out and were in short supply. After agreeing on price of new truck and trade in, they kept looking for the model/color I had specified for three months. During this period they kept me posted on the progress until the vehicle was located. The staff were honest and held up their end of the bargain. Because they were honest I purchased the vehicle from them. While I believe that I might have been able to save some money by traveling to dealers 100-200 miles away, ultimately I waited for them to deliver what they promised and they did. It was a pleasure working with them and I will recommend them without reservation

October 06, 2016

"We bought from Honda Kingston again!"

- Allyerin12

Amy was very patient with us and always kept in communication. Her professionalism and customer service is top-notch. I would recommend anyone 100% to work with Amy on their next Honda purchase.

Freddie Dunning
October 03, 2016

"My new Fit"

- PDbewell

Amy at Honda was so accomodating. No high pressure salesmanship. She was happy to let me test drive cars and gave lots of helpful information about the various models. She took the stress out of buying a new car. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I now have a lovely silver Honda Fit. Paula Dante

Oct 03, 2016 -

Honda Of Kingston responded

Thanks Paula and welcome to the Honda of Kingston family! Amy and the rest of the staff appreciate your business and are glad you are pleased with your Fit. Happy miles ahead!

September 22, 2016

"Parts department "

- Cmorley

After purchasing my new CRV'S I went to the parts department to buy some accessories. Becky Randell was very helpful in advising me about which accessories would fit my needs and had what I needed in Stock. She was efficient, friendly and definitely someone I would recommend doing business with to friends and family.

John Hutton
Becky Radell

September 21, 2016

"Excellent Experience"

- Donna Fennimore

I was so nervous to lease a car - this would be the first one I leased on my own - but I couldn't have had an easier and less painful experience! I dealt with Anna-Stesia and she is fantastic. We went back and forth for many weeks and eventually she found me the exact car I wanted. I was so surprised at how easy the process was at this dealership. I had gotten quotes from 4 other Honda dealers in the area and this one was both the best deal and the easiest to work with. Thank you guys! :)

Anna-Stesia Saunders
September 20, 2016

"They treated me with honesty and respect."

- Gnew

They gave me the deal I needed and never tried to hide anything like another dealer I was talking to. The made leasing my wife's car very simple.

Anna-Stesia Saunders
September 19, 2016

"Leased 2 2016 CRV's"

- Cmorley

The entire process was the best experience ever! I've bought and leased many cars from many dealerships, this was by far the most satisfactory. The salesman was pleasant, knowledgeable and efficient.

John Hutton