Honda Of Kingston

738 E Chester St Rt 9W,
Kingston, New York 12401
Honda Of Kingston Info
About Honda Of Kingston

Honda of Kingston located at 738 East Chester St, is your Honda source in Kingston, New York. We provide new and pre-owned sales, service, parts and financing.

About Honda Of Kingston

avery_s
8/11/2016

"Thank you Honda of Kingston!"

I could not have asked for a better experience purchasing my first car ever. Frank Guglielmo worked with me to find something that was in my price range as well as something that I liked. I absolutely love my Honda Civic and am so thankful to Frank and all of those at Honda of Kingston that helped make this possible. Thank you so much!!

Josh
8/01/2016

"A Completely Different Experience"

Throughout my 44 years, I have purchased many cars. New, used, private sales, big dealerships, I've purchased from them all. A few years back, we bought a car from Conrad Miller when he has at Middletown Honda. He was such a delight that we followed him to Kingston (an hour away from our home) now that it was time to purchase another new vehicle. But this dealership experience was nothing like before. From a large, impersonal dealership in Middletown that clearly had to make their "numbers", Honda of Kingston was like going over to a friend's house to buy a car. Everyone there gets to know you by name, follows up with you personally, and is genuinely interested in your needs. From our old buddy Conrad (who is the Sales Manager there) to Amy (who made the transaction easy and very user-friendly) to the paperwork and financing, everything worked not only smoothly, but enjoyably. Yes, I said it. Enjoyably. There is no better place where you will be treated with dignity, you aren't viewed as a number, and they will work within your budget to find you the best car your money can buy. Don't bother with bigger, more impressive dealerships. Deal with real people that care about YOU, the customer. No one compares with Honda of Kingston.

lee12345
7/17/2016

"Great experience!"

What a great sales experience. Anna-Stesia was patient, knowledgeable, and honest. I was stressed out about trading in 2 cars/buying a new car, but she made it so simple! I got a great deal and I couldn't be happier. Thank you!

Honda Of Kingston responded to this review

July 27, 2016

Thanks so much for the kind feedback - We'll be sure to let Anna-Stesia know!

KK3
7/11/2016

"Fantastic experience "

John King has sold me 6 vehicles and he is by far the best salesmen I have ever had. The whole team is wonderful at Honda of Kingston. I would strongly recommend that anyone who is looking for a great deal , go see John King.

Robert Italiano

Do1phin23
7/02/2016

"Amazing experience "

I've leased a few Hondas with this dealer, and my most recent experience was by far the best. It is clear the dealer has new management, they were friendly, honest and willing to work with me. I felt respected by both the manager and Amy, the salesperson. There were no hassles or ridiculous knit picking on my old lease. Amy wasn't pushy and very knowledgable. I would highly recommend this dealer and sales person to anyone.

Mrscorysmom
6/20/2016

"Amazing experience "

I had the pleasure of working with Amy. She is amazing. She helped me through the process and explained everything to me. The whole team from the saleswoman to the creditor to the appraiser; everyone was nice and very patient. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I told them what I had and what I could afford and they came within dollars. Awesome. I'm very satisfied.

Dan

buford205
6/12/2016

"no honesty"

Went for oil consumption test...total bs..in the end they sent mechanic to show me how to check oil...repair shops a disaster in ghetto not at dealership...car repaired at renselear Honda true proffesionals

cant exacly remember

buford205 responded to this review

June 27, 2016

I went to your dealership for the oil consumption test.You only checked the oil twice and overfilled to start.I was using 4 plus qts between oil changes.Your dealership sent me away after having a mechanic show me how to check oil like I'm stupid.Don't worry rennsealear Honda fixed the problem

buford205 responded to this review

Honda Of Kingston responded to this review

June 27, 2016

Thank you for taking time to review us - We value all our customer input and use it to try to continually improve our processes. The free oil consumption test is just one of many diagnostic tools that are employed by all Honda repair facilities. Depending on the results from this test and other feedback from our certified professional technicians we can determine the appropriate remediation for your vehicle. Please feel free to get back to us with any questions you may have.

teri1969
6/07/2016

"To notch"

Five-star customer service from Anna-Stesia, beginning to end. She ensured that we did not feel pressured; she asked about our preferences; and she informed us of the status of our preferred vehicle. Seemed genuine I n her sincere efforts to help us with the selection and buying process.

Lakaylah1
6/03/2016

"My Honda experience "

My experience at Honda was amazing. Annastesia was great. The people at Honda did an awesome job finding the car I wanted in the color I wanted! Everyone was friendly and they made me feel very comfortable and confident with my purchase. I would definitely recommend Annastesia to everyone I know! This was a great experience for my first new car!

Tonygris
5/28/2016

"She a wonderful and friendly "

Anna was sales consultant.she is a fantastic person She did her best to finish our purchase quickly. She did her best to give us good price Overall she made me like her dealership.

Reviews of Frank Guglielmo
Frank Guglielmo

Sales Consultant (Silver Member)

Reviews of Conrad Miller

Reviews of John King
John King

Reviews of John Hutton
John Hutton

Sales and Leasing Consultant ( Gold Master)

Reviews of Al Pistoia