Honda Of Kingston

738 E Chester St Rt 9W,
Kingston, New York 12401
Honda Of Kingston Info
About Honda Of Kingston

Honda of Kingston located at 738 East Chester St, is your Honda source in Kingston, New York. We provide new and pre-owned sales, service, parts and financing.

About Honda Of Kingston

Mrscorysmom
6/20/2016

"Amazing experience "

I had the pleasure of working with Amy. She is amazing. She helped me through the process and explained everything to me. The whole team from the saleswoman to the creditor to the appraiser; everyone was nice and very patient. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I told them what I had and what I could afford and they came within dollars. Awesome. I'm very satisfied.

Dan

buford205
6/12/2016

"no honesty"

Went for oil consumption test...total bs..in the end they sent mechanic to show me how to check oil...repair shops a disaster in ghetto not at dealership...car repaired at renselear Honda true proffesionals

cant exacly remember

buford205 responded to this review

June 27, 2016

I went to your dealership for the oil consumption test.You only checked the oil twice and overfilled to start.I was using 4 plus qts between oil changes.Your dealership sent me away after having a mechanic show me how to check oil like I'm stupid.Don't worry rennsealear Honda fixed the problem

buford205 responded to this review

Honda Of Kingston responded to this review

June 27, 2016

Thank you for taking time to review us - We value all our customer input and use it to try to continually improve our processes. The free oil consumption test is just one of many diagnostic tools that are employed by all Honda repair facilities. Depending on the results from this test and other feedback from our certified professional technicians we can determine the appropriate remediation for your vehicle. Please feel free to get back to us with any questions you may have.

teri1969
6/07/2016

"To notch"

Five-star customer service from Anna-Stesia, beginning to end. She ensured that we did not feel pressured; she asked about our preferences; and she informed us of the status of our preferred vehicle. Seemed genuine I n her sincere efforts to help us with the selection and buying process.

Lakaylah1
6/03/2016

"My Honda experience "

My experience at Honda was amazing. Annastesia was great. The people at Honda did an awesome job finding the car I wanted in the color I wanted! Everyone was friendly and they made me feel very comfortable and confident with my purchase. I would definitely recommend Annastesia to everyone I know! This was a great experience for my first new car!

Tonygris
5/28/2016

"She a wonderful and friendly "

Anna was sales consultant.she is a fantastic person She did her best to finish our purchase quickly. She did her best to give us good price Overall she made me like her dealership.

momsnewtoy
5/21/2016

"Fantastic Service"

John was warm and friendly and really took his time showing me the car I eventually purchased. I didn't feel that he was pushy at all and really let me make my own decision. Even though I brought my 2 children in with me, John never made me feel like they were a burden even when they were driving me crazy. I highly recommend John and I love my new Honda CRV!

tmorri7
5/20/2016

"New 2016 Honda Civic"

Dealership was willing and able to match the price for car at "truecar.com. John Hutton was very helpful and up front in the process. No harsh upselling of "adders" by the dealership. I have had my previous Honda service by this dealership with excellent results (A key reason that I bought a car here.)

petunia141
5/12/2016

"Thanks for hassle free experience!"

Haven't purchased a new car in 11 years! Frank Guglielmo made the car buying experience fast,easy, and hassle free. Nice, honest guy......and very helpful. I love my new car, and feel confident that I can call Frank with any questions.

jpolcovar
5/03/2016

"The Absolute Best"

Being given a free rental to drive while waiting for replacement airbags due to recall, I got spoiled with all the new technology that my older car didn't have. How fantastic Debbie in Service was is for another review, but being treated so kindly and going above and beyond did have me begin my interest in a new car at Honda of Kingston. I have purchased many cars in my life, new and used, but my experience at this dealership, as my title states, has been the absolute best by far. Let me count the ways: 1. Daniel Desalvo is a gem. He is knowledgeable about the models, he is enthusiastic without a hint of pushiness, he works to make what you want happen, he is a problem-solver. 2. Freddie Dunning is another delightful energy in the room, and welcomes you as if you're in his home. Again, there is no intensity of purpose or hidden agenda feeling, just a feeling of wanting you to feel comfortable and welcomed. 3. The Deal -- I saw a lightly used car online, wasn't sure if I wanted a new or that car, and was considering looking at another model. Any direction my interest turned, Daniel was there to facilitate. Information on each car at his fingertips. Questions answered knowledgeably, and when I decided on the low mileage used car, there was little trouble getting the higher price I wanted for my trade-in. I've been in dealerships where you wait while the salesperson goes back and forth with the manager, back and forth, gives you a story, back and forth... didn't happen. One inquiry and I had what I wanted, which was what I considered fair after BlueBook research. That credits not only Daniel, but the whole team at Honda of Kingston who know how to treat a customer to make a sale, and to make a life-long customer, which I am now.

altworkemail
4/28/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service "

The Gentlemen at Honda of Kingston, Kingston, NY (John King, Robert Italiano and Freddie Dunning) were an absolute pleasure.....Friendly, Professional and Courteous. They made me feel at ease throughout the entire car leasing process. I just leased a 2016 Honda Civic EX-L and love this car! If you are in the market for a pre-owned or new car, I would highly recommend paying them a visit. Thanks Guys!

Robert Italiano

Reviews of Conrad Miller
Conrad Miller

Reviews of John Hutton
John Hutton

Sales and Leasing Consultant ( Gold Master)

Reviews of John King