Honda Universe

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Honda Universe

Honda Universe Info
About Honda Universe

Honda Universe has been at this location for over 30 years. We are proud recipients of the Honda President's Award for customer service. Visit our website for information on new, pre-owned, and certified inventory, price quotes, financing, or to have your vehicle appraised.

About Honda Universe

Saturday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

"The Man of Honda"

It was a glorious day when John McGraw walked out from the show room into the parking lot and b-lined striaght for me. From hello to goodbye he was an excellent host and was well informed on questions i had. The best car sales man in NJ by far.

"No hassles!"

Mike Galuppo was way more than accommodating when I visited him. I gave him a pretty challenging set of parameters, especially in terms of price, but he was able to come through with no hassle and no need for hours of haggling back and forth. He really took care of me! Thanks again for all of your hard work!

Michael Galuppo

"An absolutely pleasant experience working with Greg Levine!"

We have been dealing with one of your salesmen, Greg Levine, for over 6 years and EVERY time we have purchased a car, he has been an absolutely wonderful person to deal with! He treats us like good friends! He has from the first time we met him and every time ever since! There are not enough nice words to say about him!

"Michael Galuppo"

I went to Honda Universe on Oct 22, 2014 to buy a 2014 Honda. I met Mike Galuppo, who took his time explaining various models and features. He took his time and allowed me to drive both an Accord and a Civic. The entire process went very smoothly. After driving both cars, I found that the Civic fit my needs. I am more than happy with Mike and the dealership. I will recommend Honda Universe to my friends and family...

Michael Galuppo- Salesman

"John McGraw"

"Awesome" The service and patience I received dealing with a complicated situation was outstanding! John McGraw and his staff were the most helpful people I have ever dealt with at any dealership.

"well done"

Gregory Levine patiently lead me though the paces as I happily purchased a 2015 Honda Fit. I would recommend others who show an interest in my car to seek him out as well. Thank you. John McGlaughli helped with the financing and together they worked well to make the buying experience a good one.

John McGlaughli

"John McGraw Top Salesman"

Leased our first honda a couple of years ago from John. We were not big Honda fans at the time but decided to give the CRV a try after John educated us on all the safety features. We loved the car and now have become Honda loyalists. We just leased another CRV and a Civic and John made the process quick and easy by working with us to accomodate our hectic schedule and limited amount of time and we had two new cars in no time. Highly recommend everyone to see John. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful, especially Pat in finance. He was extremely professional and worked hard to ensure that we got everything we needed with our new vehicles.

Pat P. in finance

"Just Ok!"

Ok price. but the promised car was not in stock. When I asked about a loaner for the time frame until promised vehicle was delivered I was greeted with a crooked smile and a pause from the sales rep who said "NO" "my manager can not approve that" I sould have left then but I purchased because car because I was tired of the shell game my family was getting ansy and I just wanted to get the deal done. I had intentions on purchasing a second vehicle but I think it will be at a different dealership. This short sighted sales rep blinded by this one sales was so focused on getting the most out of me this day did not focus on the fact that I stated I would be purchasing a second vehicle in two weeks. I would have thought a dealership that knew 2 vehicles were a potential that they would have made my overall experience a bit better. I would have offered at least a loaner that day.

Finance rep Perilo

Honda Universe responded to this review

September 23, 2014

I would like to apologize on behalf of Honda Universe as our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. I would personally like to get involved in resolving any issue you may have had and regain your confidence. Please feel free to contact me directly. I look forward to speaking with you. Michele Staub Customer Relations Manager 732-370-9700 x4154

"John Mcgraw and Honda Universe amazing experience"

John McGraw was an excellent sales person. I usually hate the whole car buying experience, but John managed to turn our experience into a very positive and comfortable one! The entire staff at Honda Universe was pleasant and went out of there way to make sure we had we needed and that we were happy with our choice. No pressure and no lies.Yes , I will buy a honda from this dealership again!

"no hassle and customer loyalty"

excellent experience john mcgraw was great as was the entire managent team went above and beyond to get my new honda deal done 5 th honda from dealership getting better every time

Reviews of John  McGraw