Honda Universe

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Honda Universe
Honda Universe Info
About Honda Universe

Honda Universe has been at this location for over 30 years. We are proud recipients of the Honda President's Award for customer service. Visit our website for information on new, pre-owned, and certified inventory, price quotes, financing, or to have your vehicle appraised.

About Honda Universe

Saturday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

"well done"

Gregory Levine patiently lead me though the paces as I happily purchased a 2015 Honda Fit. I would recommend others who show an interest in my car to seek him out as well. Thank you. John McGlaughli helped with the financing and together they worked well to make the buying experience a good one.

John McGlaughli

"John McGraw Top Salesman"

Leased our first honda a couple of years ago from John. We were not big Honda fans at the time but decided to give the CRV a try after John educated us on all the safety features. We loved the car and now have become Honda loyalists. We just leased another CRV and a Civic and John made the process quick and easy by working with us to accomodate our hectic schedule and limited amount of time and we had two new cars in no time. Highly recommend everyone to see John. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful, especially Pat in finance. He was extremely professional and worked hard to ensure that we got everything we needed with our new vehicles.

Pat P. in finance

"Just Ok!"

Ok price. but the promised car was not in stock. When I asked about a loaner for the time frame until promised vehicle was delivered I was greeted with a crooked smile and a pause from the sales rep who said "NO" "my manager can not approve that" I sould have left then but I purchased because car because I was tired of the shell game my family was getting ansy and I just wanted to get the deal done. I had intentions on purchasing a second vehicle but I think it will be at a different dealership. This short sighted sales rep blinded by this one sales was so focused on getting the most out of me this day did not focus on the fact that I stated I would be purchasing a second vehicle in two weeks. I would have thought a dealership that knew 2 vehicles were a potential that they would have made my overall experience a bit better. I would have offered at least a loaner that day.

Finance rep Perilo

Honda Universe responded to this review

September 23, 2014

I would like to apologize on behalf of Honda Universe as our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. I would personally like to get involved in resolving any issue you may have had and regain your confidence. Please feel free to contact me directly. I look forward to speaking with you. Michele Staub Customer Relations Manager 732-370-9700 x4154

"John Mcgraw and Honda Universe amazing experience"

John McGraw was an excellent sales person. I usually hate the whole car buying experience, but John managed to turn our experience into a very positive and comfortable one! The entire staff at Honda Universe was pleasant and went out of there way to make sure we had we needed and that we were happy with our choice. No pressure and no lies.Yes , I will buy a honda from this dealership again!

"no hassle and customer loyalty"

excellent experience john mcgraw was great as was the entire managent team went above and beyond to get my new honda deal done 5 th honda from dealership getting better every time

"MCGRAW....AMAZING! WONDERFUL! PROFESSIONAL! FUN!"

JOHN MCGRAW HAD US LAUGHING ALL DAY AND WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE! BEST SALES REP EVER! WE HAD HIM 3 YEARS AGO ALSO! I HAVE BEEN COMING TO HONDA UNIVERSE/BOB CIASIULI SINCE THE EARLY 90'S AND JOHN AND JEROME ARE BY FAR THE BEST GUYS EVER! JOHN WAS SO PATIENT AND MADE SURE WE HAD EVERYTHING WE NEEDED. EVEN PIZZA AND THE MET GAME LOL. FINANCE GUY WAS GREAT, MANAGERS, ETC. VERY ACCOMMODATING! WE WERE EXTREMELY IMPRESSED BY JOHN MCGRAW'S PROFESSIONALISM AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PRODUCT AND OUR NEEDS. WE LOVE OUR 2014 V6 EXL!!! BEAUTIFUL RIDE AND SO GLAD WE RETURNED TO HONDA UNIVERSE! HAD BEEN CONSIDERING BMW BUT GLAD WE DIDN'T. WE WILL CERTAINLY RECOMMEND JOHN MCGRAW TO EVERYONE!

"Schisters"

My daughter went there today for a vehicle that they were advertising online for 9700 (2008 Kia Sportage). When she tried to negotiate for a closer to book value price, they called the sales manager. The sales manager tried to talk her into paying 12000 (out the door price) and wanted her to finance that. When she told him that she had the cash, he questioned why she wanted to pay all at once. He told her he would only do 12000 out the door or he wouldn't make any money. Schisters. The book value is 8500 on that car. Don't trust these people.

Whomever the sales manager is

Honda Universe responded to this review

September 10, 2014

I would like to apologize on behalf of Honda Universe. Our goal at Honda Universe is 100% Customer Satisfaction! I would personally like to get involved regarding the issue you may have had and regain your confidence. Please feel free to contact me directly. Michele Staub Customer Relations Manager 732-370-9700

"your employee"

I am writing about your salesman John McGraw who we met on Monday 8/25/14 over all john was an excellent salesman and made an excellent presentation to my wife & I. He did everything to sell us a car..Plus John was & is very freiendly & likeable. He knows your products.. Sincerely, Neil Cassidy 732-736-7077

"Great experience!"

I am glad to now call myself a Honda owner! John is an amazing guy, unlike all other salesmen around. Will be recommending everyone to Honda Universe!

"Thanks"

Our sales person Greg Levine went above and beyond for us to walk out happy. It is a long process but worth it in the end. Patrick the finance manager was very informative and explained things well to us.

Patrick Piro