Honda Universe

Kevin Brooks, Finance, Honda Universe

Kevin Brooks

Finance

May 20, 2017

"Brian Lipman - car saled extraordinare"

- Nathanrhunter

Within seconds of arrival, Brian Lipman approached. He had every detail down to the "T" on the car we were interested in. Very helpful, charasmatic representaton of what the car buying experience should be. 10/10 will buy my next car from him.

Brian Lipman

May 17, 2017

"Fun day buying a car:)"

- Hondahappy

Peter Oties was helpful, friendly and very professional during my car buying experience. He was patient as he was teaching me the features of my new car.

Peter Oties

May 16, 2017

"Brian Lipman made the whole process easy."

- Patrice Hegel

I decided to turn in my leased vehicle early in exchange for another Honda. I met with Brian, who took the time to understand what I was looking for, listened and truly helped in the way I needed without a hard sell. I walked in, test drove, decided, and walked out with a new vehicle for the price I wanted to pay in about two hours. Cynthia Cubero in finance, was friendly and efficient as well. Both made sure to explain what I needed to know. I would happily recommend Brian, and the dealership, to others.

Brian Lipman