Honda Universe

1085 Route 88,
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Honda Universe Info
About Honda Universe

Honda Universe has been at this location for over 30 years. We are proud recipients of the Honda President's Award for customer service. Visit our website for information on new, pre-owned, and certified inventory, price quotes, financing, or to have your vehicle appraised.

About Honda Universe

dev
4/02/2016

"do not honor prices confirmed. Lie to get you in dealership"

please avoid this dealership. They do not care about their customers. Whatever price they give over phone , they clearly denies that when you there. On top of that they tell you on face that they just gave that price to get you in. They add 10% dealer commission on top of price displayed. Plus add 1000$ for car preparation. In my case I was given a negotiable price of $28000 out of the door (including NJ state tax + document fee + dmv) Which they declined and gave me new price of $30500. I drove 150 miles to visit them. AND they know that. It is total waste of time if you go thete.

April 11, 2016

We apologize that you feel so negatively about Honda Universe. We are very sorry for the experience that you encountered when you came to Honda Universe regarding a pre-owned vehicle. We would like the opportunity to speak with you about your experience in greater detail and we are committed to helping you change your opinion about us. Please feel free to reach out to us at your earliest opportunity. Sincerely, Aimee Herbert, aherbert@hondauniverse.com or (732) 370-9700, ext. 4150.

Laura3576
3/28/2016

"Excellent!!! "

I'm completely obsessed with my new Honda Accord EXL!!!! I love it!!!! Thank you so much for making it happen Joe Mattina and Sean Jones!!!! You guys are awesome!

Joe Mattina

April 11, 2016

Thank you for your positive review! We hope you love your new Honda Accord!

JKosh20
3/21/2016

"Karlos!"

My mom always has a problem when it comes to buying a new car, but Karlos made us feel like we knew him for years, he was very honest and told me mom that he wouldn't put her in a car that she did not like! He was very knowledgeable and honest even very funny! I will tell others about my experience with Karlos and recommend that they stop in and see him when they are looking for a new car!! Billy in Fianace I believe his name was was also very helpful and told us that if we ever needed anything to let him know the same thing with Karlos as well. There was another younger gentlemen who was very funny and made us laugh and talked to us as well wish i got his name but we had a great experience.

March 22, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so happy we could help your mom find the car of her dreams. Best of luck with her new car and welcome to the Honda Universe family.

Andrew Torre
3/13/2016

"Excellent sales program. Make purchasing a new car very easy"

Excellent new car purchasing sales staff. They make purchasing a new car easy. They took all the stress and anxiety out of the process. Gregory Levine was an excellent sales person and made my purchase very easy.

Samantha

March 15, 2016

Thank you for your positive review! Best of luck with your new car, Andrew!

Zelisb
3/10/2016

"Great Experience"

I had an excellent experience with Manager Billy Negron Jr! I needed help with my year end lease and thats what I got. Meeting was Professional, informative and pleasant. Thank you Honda. Ben

Billy Negron Jr

March 11, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review!

anne@jersey
3/09/2016

"Great buying experience!!"

Mike Lacerda was exceptional..He was very pleasant and has been very attentive and patient with all the questions and clarifications i had in mind. Very professional! Thank you Mike!

Mike Lacerda!

March 10, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful and kind words! We are so glad that you had a wonderful experience.

pepsi
3/08/2016

"from start to finish......PERFECT"

I will make it short.... I was greeted by Mike Lacerda and Eric the GM. Both could not of been more professional through my buying experience. Very happy with purchase and customer service. will recommend this dealership to everyone. great job!!!

Mike Lacerda

March 10, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience and wish you the best of luck with your new car!

LovemycarinLakewood
3/03/2016

"Karlos Merricks - Was a joy!!"

I had a very good experience at Honda Lakewood. I worked with cant put name in web site will not accept who was accommodating and very knowledgeable. I feel that I got a better deal here than another dealer I went to gave me a better model - Civic EX - than I was offered at another dealer for the same money. Work with him. You will not be disappointed. He also spent time quite a bit of time with me to show me the car and features. Thanks, Great job!!

Karlos Merricks

March 04, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Best of luck with your Civic!

Zuzana Dancevsky
2/29/2016

"Bought a Honda Civic and it was a great experience!!!!"

Perfect service from Michael Lacerda!!!!!! Great car he got me in!!! I love the way it rides, and the customer service everytime I enter this Dealer.... Michael Lacerda has a great personality and kept the buying experience fun and enjoyable.....

Michael Lacerda

March 01, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're pleased to hear that you love your new car. We look forward to seeing you again!

KWalt152
2/06/2016

"Professionalism"

Entire auto purchase transaction was lengthy but handled professionally. From sales to finance I was treated with respect and courtesy. I totally love my new vehicle.

February 08, 2016

Thank you for your feedback, we hope you are enjoying your car!

Reviews of John  McGraw