Honda Universe

1085 Route 88,
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Honda Universe Info
About Honda Universe

Honda Universe has been at this location for over 30 years. We are proud recipients of the Honda President's Award for customer service. Visit our website for information on new, pre-owned, and certified inventory, price quotes, financing, or to have your vehicle appraised.

About Honda Universe

KWalt152
2/06/2016

"Professionalism"

Entire auto purchase transaction was lengthy but handled professionally. From sales to finance I was treated with respect and courtesy. I totally love my new vehicle.

February 08, 2016

Thank you for your feedback, we hope you are enjoying your car!

first_life
1/19/2016

"Great experience!"

I had a great experience at the Honda Universe on route 88 when I bought my 2014 Honda Accord. From the very start I was greeted by Karlos who was a great salesman. He immediately approached my father and I and asked us what we were looking for and actually listened! Being a first time buyer I let him know I was unsure of a lot of the terminology and processes of buying a car but that did not seem to hinder my experience, in fact Karlos took him time explaining a lot of the financial information and really gave me a good inspection of the car I was looking at. Not once did I feel pressured to buy a car. Great place.

January 20, 2016

Thank you for your generous feedback! We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with exceptional service by our salesperson Karlos Merrick.

newcarmaureen
1/06/2016

"Michael Lacerda best salesperson I ever worked with"

We couldn't be more pleased with our experience. Mike went out of his way to please us with great customer service and we were comfortable with our purchase

Michael Lacerda

January 06, 2016

We are so glad to hear you were pleased with your experience and that Mike was able to help you out and accommodate your needs! Congratulations and thank you so much for the kind words from your friends at Honda Universe!

buzzard
12/23/2015

"Best Experience!!"

We couldn't have asked for a better experience. An easy and relaxed atmosphere. Wouldn't go anywhere else!! John listened to what we needed and he delivered!

December 23, 2015

Thank you so much for an amazing review! We are glad to hear you had an easy and relaxed experience! Congratulations from your friends at Honda Universe!

mjd123
12/01/2015

"Satisfied Customer"

Anibal was very helpful and understood everything that I wanted. I couldn't have had a better experience at a car dealership. Anibal made sure I was comfortable with every decision that I made and didn't push me in any direction. Also, Don was knowledgeable, helpful and funny. Very classy dealership and I'm very happy with my new Honda!

Anibal Guzman Aquino

December 02, 2015

We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience! Thank you so much for your feedback and for the perfect review! Congratulations and enjoy for new Honda from your friends at Honda Universe!

Dee123
11/28/2015

"Excellent customer service! "

This is our second car purchase from Honda universe and we are just as pleased with the service we received as last time. The customer service, honesty and knowledge received by Kyle is the main reason we came back again, we knew we were in great hands! If you are looking to buy or lease I recommend you come here!

Kyle crawley

November 30, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! This truly means a lot to us! We strive to make all of our customers experience as easy and honest as possible! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Lisa1956
11/20/2015

"Very happy customer"

I was very pleased with the service and my salesperson. Izabela did a great job helping me. She wasn't pushy and she made sure to find the car that would fit right in my budget. I would highly recommend the dealership and Izabela! Great experience and great cars! Love my civic!

Izabela Frattaroli

November 21, 2015

Thank you so much for such an amazing review! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience with our dealership and Izabela! Congratulations and enjoy your new Honda Civic!

JFS, NJ
11/08/2015

"Old School Service"

Our salesperson understood we had a budget, a timetable, and certain specifications that had to be considered. Don couldn't have been more accommodating. We ultimately walked away with a great lease and when it's time to bring the car back, Don's our guy!

November 09, 2015

We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Don! If you need anything please feel free to reach out to us at any time! Congratulations and enjoy your new vehicle!

Ryonodneal@gmail.com
9/24/2015

"Had me drive 2 hours for a fake price"

I made a deal over the phone for one of their used vehicles. It was priced at 22,300... I said I would purchase it for 21,000... I came in and they were not going less then 22,600. Not trust worthy. Terrible management trying to knife every person buying a used car! (IVE HEARD THIS IS THEIR REPUATION FROM MY FRIENDS IN THE BUISNIESS!) Do not take their word for anything, and avoid this dealership. Best of luck...Greg Levine was great, very friendly! Management has ZERO class,.....

October 08, 2015

We are truly sorry we were not able to come to terms over the purchase price of the vehicle. We are also sorry you feel that way about our management. We have been going through multiple changes to try to better our reputation and image. We work very hard to try and please all of our customers and we apologize we could not come to an agreement over this vehicle.

dmmac55
9/08/2015

"Don't treat everyone with respect and professional"

Sadly they don't look at everyone equal a possible buyer..My son 21 years old going looking for help and questions. Salesman hands him off to another and don't take the time to try to work it out...So next day we go to Toms river Honda receive the respect and help from Greg G...Excellent fair and respect and drive away with a Honda civic si. ..

Wouldn't recommend any

dmmac55 responded to this review

October 07, 2015

Sadly there not a thing you can do..its to late he has a car and enjoying it...And will not give a name because training is your job and respect should be given to anyone entering your building..old saying never judge a book by its cover...

September 08, 2015

We appreciate your feedback, and we are very sorry your son had a bad experience. If there is anything we can do to change your opinion of us please give us a call at 732-370-9700 ext. 4150 and please let us know the salesmen that your son dealt with so we can address the situation. Customer Satisfaction is the most important aspect of our business and we take all these allegations in higher priority.

Reviews of Don Migagliotta