Honda Universe

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Honda Universe

Honda Universe Info
About Honda Universe

Honda Universe has been at this location for over 30 years. We are proud recipients of the Honda President's Award for customer service. Visit our website for information on new, pre-owned, and certified inventory, price quotes, financing, or to have your vehicle appraised.

About Honda Universe

Saturday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Bobbie
1/17/2015

"Pleasant and very Friendly no pressure"

Walked into the dealership we were recommended to Greg Levine he greated us very friendly we sat and discussed what vehicle we would like to see. Upon inspection we were there exactly what we were looking for.Took a road test and fell in LOVE! His manner with his respect to both of us was highly appreciated. Without any pressure Greg discussed all models Left that Afternoon in a new Honda CRV The most easy experience THANK you Greg

Bjaradi
1/15/2015

"Excellent customer service "

Greg Levine was our salesperson he took good care of us and made sure that we are satisfied completely... We have no words to thank him and the wonderful staff and Patrick of course...

Shlomo
1/15/2015

"Happy customer"

Greg is great salesman we will come back, we will also recommend him to others, and we like our car BIG TIME. thank you all for your help.

mickie201
1/05/2015

"Top Notch"

John McGraw was very knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable with him. He helped me get in to a reliable car within my price range. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

FrankNJ
1/04/2015

"No Hassle"

Finally a no hassle experience! Was able to get the best price with no issues and the day I purchased I was in the dealership take care of paper work and out the door!

ozzie91
12/23/2014

"John Mcgraw is #1"

Ive dealt with other dealers in the past but none surpass the customer service and satisfaction ive recieved at Honda Universe. John Mcgraw is very patient and knowledgable in the product he sells. He is a no pressure guy who knows how to get the job done. Though i didnt get my 15' Civic Si because of insurance purposes, in the future i will only do business with John.

sheard1289
12/15/2014

"exciting car buying experience"

Upon entrance, I was greeted by a very friendly staff, with popcorn (fav snack), and openness. My salesman was Gregg Levine, who took the time to relate and get to know me. Gregg was so much fun to work with, making me feel much less anxious about the car buying process. After signing paperwork, Gregg and I went out to learn how to work the controls in my car. There are not enough nice ways to describe how Gregg related and worked with me. It was absolutely a pleasant experience. John, the Financial Manager was also very welcoming, got me an UNBEATABLE PRICE on my warranty. I appreciate him being willing to take the time, explain everything, and extreme friendliness. Everyone here literally treats you like family. I see why they USAA family recommends them. If you are a Honda enthusiast like myself, don't waste your time buying anywhere else, BUY HERE. Speaking as the most anxious, first time car buyer on the planet who can be indecisive, I can promise you that you will NOT regret buying a car here.

kseymou02
12/12/2014

"awesome job"

John did a very good job at getting us a great price on a new 2014 Honda civic for my mom. Will buy again from John.

Janice G
12/02/2014

"Thank You Karlos Merrick!"

We had the best car buying experience yesterday that we have had in over four decades thanks to Honda Universes sales person, Karlos Merrick. We were so lucky that we met him upon walking in and he really transformed the experience for us. He took so much time with us and showed us all the amazing features of the Honda CRV. Karlos was excellent, he listened to our needs, wants, concerns and budget and with his knowledge, expertise and professionalism found us the perfect car at a price that fit within our budget. I always felt that the salesperson you deal with is as important as the product they represent. Happily we found perfection in both. Thank you Honda Universe for having salespeople like Karlos Merrick at your dealership. Ironically we just came in to take a look at the CRV and now thanks to Karlos we now have this wonderful vehicle in our garage.

vinny.d
11/27/2014

"Great experience"

John McGraw was extremely helpful in all areas. Very friendly, very competent, and very knowledgeable of cars. He was easy to talk to and made sure we were happy with our car before we left. Great experience overall.

Reviews of John  McGraw