Honda Universe

Nabil Ghoniem, Management, Honda Universe

Nabil Ghoniem

Management

February 14, 2017

"Very happy with every one there"

- Edmac1964

Very friendly to sit with you talk to you about every thing going on with you and my sale person was very good tomas gonzalez

January 16, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- Christopher J Flores

Great experience. The staff treated me and my family with the utmost respect and professionalism, while maintaining a happy and friendly atmosphere. I would definitely use again and recommend this dealership.

January 14, 2017

"This dealership has gone above and beyond for me!!"

- charles barker

Ive been purchasing cars for a lot of years....The sales people Tomas Gonzalez and sales manager Nick Salnero really worked hard to help me..they were honest and made a hard situation much easier for me.. Kevin Brooks the finance manager was great as well..he really did his best to make this deal work...I felt like i didnt have to negotiate the deal...all the options were laid in front of me...it was my choice...I had done my homework and knew they were telling the truth...Thanks guys !

New 2016 Honda CR-Z, $23625