Honda Universe

1085 Route 88,
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Honda Universe Info
About Honda Universe

Honda Universe has been at this location for over 30 years. We are proud recipients of the Honda President's Award for customer service. Visit our website for information on new, pre-owned, and certified inventory, price quotes, financing, or to have your vehicle appraised.

About Honda Universe

Gordonfr
6/27/2015

"Very Satisfied"

From the time my wife and I walked into the Honda Universe dealership we were treated in a very friendly and professional way. London, Jennifer, Austin, Joe and Patrick treated us with the utmost respect. I would like to congratulate Patrick on getting his first sale. His eagerness to satisfy our every request was greatly appreciated. I know he will be selling a lot more vehicles in the near future! We would definitely recommend Honda Universe to our friends, family and colleagues. Gordon & Andrea

Jennifer, London, Austin, Patrick Gabriel, Joseph Mattina

lynnette219
6/22/2015

"Very Good and Friendly Staff"

I was very impressed with courtesy and friendliness and willing to help out from the salesman and the finance group, everyone was extremely helpful and very accommodating.

mrsnowey
6/13/2015

"Great Dealership Experience"

John McGraw made our experience very enjoyable. He was very courteous, professional, and he made us feel that he had our best interests at heart. This is not our first time working with John McGraw and he always makes our car buying experience a pleasure. We always walk away feeling satisfied. He is definitely one of the best.

suzanne57
6/09/2015

"Good Car Buying Experience"

Don Miragliotta was a very good salesman. He is very knowledgable and answered all of my questions without putting pressure on me. He is the best car salesman I have ever dealt with. He followed up with me to ensure I was having an enjoyable experience and asked if I had any problems. I will be returning to Honda Universe when I am in the market for another car.

"Me"
6/04/2015

"Good experience"

Don Migagliotta was an excellent salesperson he went to no end to satisfied me. He is very knowledgable,friendly with a lot of patience to deal with me and my daughter he deserve a 5star and more .Thank you.

Amie hurbert

kplove
5/31/2015

"Awesome"

Usually buying a car is a hassle, but John McGraw made the experience very enjoyable and actually pleasant. I didn't feel pressured or tricked in to buying what I didn't want. Would recommend this dealership and definitely John McGraw to buy a car.

Raiders88
5/31/2015

"Easy, Friendly Process with Jerome Hofmann, Eric Casale"

I went in to get a new Honda Accord. I dealt with Eric Casale and Jerome Hofmann. I told Jerome Hofmann what I wanted, and he immediately got me exactly what I was looking for. I was new to Honda, and was very impressed with both the standard features in the Accord compared to other makes, as well as Jerome's knowledge, friendliness, and comfortable vibe to deal with. Eric Casale made the numbers fit my budget, and I felt more like an old friend than a customer. Joe "The Pope of Credit Village" Mattina handled my paperwork, and everything was exactly done as promised and went smoothly, something some places don't always accomplish. Honda Universe wasn't the closest dealership to my house, but was absolutely worth the trip. I would recommend this place to anyone who likes to be treated fairly and have pleasant interactions with all of the staff.

Joe Mattina, Eric Casale, Jerome Hofmann

Cissy12
5/30/2015

"Customer Service"

I just bought a car from John M. He was wonderful. The car buying experience usually makes me cringe but it was truly a pleasant one. He really knows his product. Thank you John and the staff at Honda Universe.

jay
5/19/2015

"HORRIBLE!!!"

I went in to them, to get basic information and i was treated very disrespectfully by a sales agent named Don. I would never walk in to them again. Stay away!!!

nellynel987
5/13/2015

"outstanding service"

John is an honor to deal with. He sold me my first car for my wife 5 years ago and I've purchase 2 more car through him. I own my owm business amend john constantly try to help me and my business out as much as possible. I have a personal relationship with him because of how caring and dedicated he is to his craft... Thank u Honda for having a gentleman like John

Reviews of John  McGraw