Honda Universe

1085 Route 88,
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Honda Universe Info
About Honda Universe

Honda Universe has been at this location for over 30 years. We are proud recipients of the Honda President's Award for customer service. Visit our website for information on new, pre-owned, and certified inventory, price quotes, financing, or to have your vehicle appraised.

About Honda Universe

aliceintheusa
7/23/2015

"Honda is my favorite car dealer"

I am a returning customer and the same experience that I had 6 years ago, Anibal was there to greet us, very professional in every way. I am very satisfied with my visit and I had a good experience once again, very happy with my purchase . All your employees are very friendly, fun, and very welcoming, made me very comfortable. Anibal is a very good salesman. I have been telling my friends and my family about my experience. Keep up the good work, Anibal Guzman.

Joe Mattina

dmarie
7/16/2015

"Best new car buying experience to date"

Anibal greeted me at the door and made this car buying experience one of the easiest I've ever had. I walked in initially without my husband, and was a little concerned that I would be faced with a high pressure situation. However, Anibal never once made me feel under pressure. I was completely satisfied with all aspects of this experience and would have given the dealership a 5 star rating except I was very disappointed when it came time to make the final finance arrangements. I gave them all my information ahead of my final visit and it still took 3 hours of waiting before I could walk out with my new car.

Anibal Guzman

Joe
7/14/2015

"Lies - Stay away"

Lies, Lies , Lies - BEWARE! Looked at a used car. Noticed check engine light was on. Was told "no problem, we'll have our guys take care of it". I said, "ok, but I'm not signing anything until it's fixed". Near the end of negotiations I asked my sales rep to check on the engine light. She came back and told me it was just a battery low voltage issue, that they charged the battery and it was all clear. The moment the paperwork was signed the light mysteriously returned and now it was an exhaust issue. Was told they would get it fixed by Chrysler since it’s still under warranty. They set an appointment and told me to drop it off and they would give me a loaner car. Showed up to drop off car and was then told they could not give me a loaner because I needed to be 25.. I’m 21, they knew that when I bought the car yet I was told several times by several people that they would provide the loaner. I even called to verify that fact prior to showing up to drop the car off. They also said Chrysler wanted too much money to fix it so they would try and repair it themselves… what happened to the warranty? Lies throughout the process – Absolutely highlights the negative “used car salesman” stereotype I have to believe that any positive reviews are written by the people that work there - that's another TRICK OF THE TRADE

JL422
7/13/2015

"Exceeded my expectations "

Anibal made our experience very enjoyable. He greeted my husband and I before we even walked through the door. He was very courteous, professional, and he made us feel that he had our best interests at heart. He did everything he could to help us out and to get the car that we really wanted. I know that every car I get in the future will most definitely be from Honda Universe. The staff there is great, especially Anibal.

Anibal Guzman Aquino

ercash99
7/12/2015

"Talk to Don Miragliotta"

I needed a car that was reliable and would last me a long time. My parents and I arrived to Honda Universe and within minutes Don was there with a big smile and a helpful attitude. Every question that we had he answered them without hesitation, he showed us a variety of cars and we picked the one that we liked the best. He walked us through every stage of the process to purchase the car, it was simple and a pleasant experience.

Amanda
7/09/2015

"Great experience"

I had been looking for a used car on a limited budget for some time and finally when I came to Honda universe Don was able to really help me out and set me up with the perfect car. Don was so great and so helpful I would absolutely recommend this dealership and Don.

Gordonfr
6/27/2015

"Very Satisfied"

From the time my wife and I walked into the Honda Universe dealership we were treated in a very friendly and professional way. London, Jennifer, Austin, Joe and Patrick treated us with the utmost respect. I would like to congratulate Patrick on getting his first sale. His eagerness to satisfy our every request was greatly appreciated. I know he will be selling a lot more vehicles in the near future! We would definitely recommend Honda Universe to our friends, family and colleagues. Gordon & Andrea

Jennifer, London, Austin, Patrick Gabriel, Joseph Mattina

lynnette219
6/22/2015

"Very Good and Friendly Staff"

I was very impressed with courtesy and friendliness and willing to help out from the salesman and the finance group, everyone was extremely helpful and very accommodating.

mrsnowey
6/13/2015

"Great Dealership Experience"

John McGraw made our experience very enjoyable. He was very courteous, professional, and he made us feel that he had our best interests at heart. This is not our first time working with John McGraw and he always makes our car buying experience a pleasure. We always walk away feeling satisfied. He is definitely one of the best.

suzanne57
6/09/2015

"Good Car Buying Experience"

Don Miragliotta was a very good salesman. He is very knowledgable and answered all of my questions without putting pressure on me. He is the best car salesman I have ever dealt with. He followed up with me to ensure I was having an enjoyable experience and asked if I had any problems. I will be returning to Honda Universe when I am in the market for another car.

Reviews of John  McGraw