Honda Universe

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Honda Universe
Honda Universe Info
About Honda Universe

Honda Universe has been at this location for over 30 years. We are proud recipients of the Honda President's Award for customer service. Visit our website for information on new, pre-owned, and certified inventory, price quotes, financing, or to have your vehicle appraised.

About Honda Universe

Saturday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

"MCGRAW....AMAZING! WONDERFUL! PROFESSIONAL! FUN!"

JOHN MCGRAW HAD US LAUGHING ALL DAY AND WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE! BEST SALES REP EVER! WE HAD HIM 3 YEARS AGO ALSO! I HAVE BEEN COMING TO HONDA UNIVERSE/BOB CIASIULI SINCE THE EARLY 90'S AND JOHN AND JEROME ARE BY FAR THE BEST GUYS EVER! JOHN WAS SO PATIENT AND MADE SURE WE HAD EVERYTHING WE NEEDED. EVEN PIZZA AND THE MET GAME LOL. FINANCE GUY WAS GREAT, MANAGERS, ETC. VERY ACCOMMODATING! WE WERE EXTREMELY IMPRESSED BY JOHN MCGRAW'S PROFESSIONALISM AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PRODUCT AND OUR NEEDS. WE LOVE OUR 2014 V6 EXL!!! BEAUTIFUL RIDE AND SO GLAD WE RETURNED TO HONDA UNIVERSE! HAD BEEN CONSIDERING BMW BUT GLAD WE DIDN'T. WE WILL CERTAINLY RECOMMEND JOHN MCGRAW TO EVERYONE!

"your employee"

I am writing about your salesman John McGraw who we met on Monday 8/25/14 over all john was an excellent salesman and made an excellent presentation to my wife & I. He did everything to sell us a car..Plus John was & is very freiendly & likeable. He knows your products.. Sincerely, Neil Cassidy 732-736-7077

"Great experience!"

I am glad to now call myself a Honda owner! John is an amazing guy, unlike all other salesmen around. Will be recommending everyone to Honda Universe!

"Thanks"

Our sales person Greg Levine went above and beyond for us to walk out happy. It is a long process but worth it in the end. Patrick the finance manager was very informative and explained things well to us.

Patrick Piro

"I had a very bad experience purchasing a pre owned vehicle"

Big fat liars They are a team of liars - everyone has a set commission to earn from you..list of there hidden costs are endless and it wont appear until you are signing the last freaking form after you have spent 4 hours buying a car. I will NEVER buy a HONDA because of this dealership experience.. ABSOLUTE SCAM

crystal, Amanda, dany

"Great experience overall"

Greg Levine was our salesman. He worked hard to keep us in our budget, and we ended up walking out with a better car than we could've expected for the price. Service was professional throughout our experience. No hesitation recommending Honda Universe.

"not good"

I waited 2 full days for a quote on the vehicle, trade in value, terms and interest rate. I went to another local dealership that had the same vehicle on the lot - and drove out the next day with my new car. I left phone messages and still no call back from them. Awful ..... will never set foot in this dealership again.

Michael Turner

"Great Car Shopping Experience"

I came into Honda Universe driving a rental and left with a great pre-certified Civic with a great price. My consultant Greg L. was incredibly helpful and informative through every step of the process including the test drive, pricing, warranty, financial arrangements, insurance and state registration title and plates. Greg L. even helped me turn in the rental at a local agency. Greg's dedication to his clients has earned my future business and great recommendations to all my friends, family and associates.

"Overall comfortable & great experience!"

I have had 3 bad experiences in the past with buying cars, but when I walked into Honda Universe salesman Sean Jones made sure my experience was easy and as stress free as possible. He did not pressure me into buying my car he went over every part of the car I was interested from top to bottom. He was very patient with me when I wasn't sure I wanted to buy the car. I can't thank Sean enough for making my experience at Honda Universe the most easiest and stress free experience overall.

"Great Saleseman"

my experience with John MCGraw right from the stat was excellent he was very helpful and understanding. And did a great job. I would recommend anyone i know looking for a car to see him.

John McGraw