Honda Universe

1085 Route 88,
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Honda Universe Info
About Honda Universe

Honda Universe has been at this location for over 30 years. We are proud recipients of the Honda President's Award for customer service. Visit our website for information on new, pre-owned, and certified inventory, price quotes, financing, or to have your vehicle appraised.

About Honda Universe

jesporte1103
3/30/2015

"Probably the best, straight to the point, honest experience!"

John McGraw was absolutely fantastic! I would recommend anyone who is looking into getting a new or used car to go see John!! My boyfriend recommended me to see him since John sold him his car and I couldn't have been happier. He was honest about the pricing and everything else during our meet. He was knowledgeable about every aspect of Honda and then some! I leased a 2015 white Honda Accord EX and when my lease is up I will only go to John again to get another Honda in 3 years from now! Thank you John! -Jessica P

sharon
3/28/2015

"wonderful experience"

We did our research beforehand and john was able to find us the right car with the right price he was extremely knowledgeable and we knew when we left we had gotten the best deal for the money. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a car.

Jennie8408
3/13/2015

"Financed an Odyssey "

We are from Middletown, NY and could not get a good deal in the Honda by us. My Husband contacted Honda Universe and spoke to John, he was able to get us the exact car that we wanted, and was able to keep us in the budget we desired. John was very friendly and ver customer oriented. We drove 2 1/2 hours to get the car but it was worth it. In the years that we've purchased cars through dealerships we've never encountered such fast and delightful customer service.

booster
3/11/2015

"Leasing an Accord"

We were so pleased to see that John McGraw was going to be our salesman. He helped us in 2012 with our first Accord lease and now again in 2015. It is a pleasure to do business with Honda Universe and, especially, with John McGraw. He is very knowledgeable and friendly and made our leasing experience very pleasant.

John B
2/28/2015

"Friendly, low pressure deal!"

I highly recommend this dealership and especially, John McGraw. John made us feel at ease, was friendly, helpful, and low pressure! The staff at the dealership worked with us to close an excellent deal on a CPO Odyssey! If you are looking for a salesperson who stands out amongst the crowd, please go see John McGraw and definitely buy from this dealer!

kltetm
2/27/2015

"So happy with our new lease"

When our 3 yr lease was up with Honda Universe, we looked no further than John McGraw to help us with our options. We were unsure of whether to purchase our current car, finance it or lease a brand new Honda Accord. He walked us through all the options and was very friendly. There was no pressure to do anything but we ultimately couldn't pass up the great new lease rate he gave us (better than our previous one!). Many thanks to John for all the help (as well as talking about Walking Dead with us while we waited for the paper work to be processed). Overall, great experience (this is our third lease with this dealership and we won't go anywhere else).

fmurphy925
2/11/2015

"The Honda Experience"

Love my Honda buying experience. My salesman, John McGraw, knows exactly what I like from past experience. He had the 2015 Honda Pilot I wanted waiting for me on the lot last Saturday morning. The price negotiation was fair, easy, and painless--typical of Honda Universe. Thanks for the smooth transition to my new car.

lisadallo
1/31/2015

"Excellence Service"

From the moment I walked in I was greeted and taken care of immediately. I was recommended by Dean Palumbo and had the help of John McGraw. Both Gentlemen were exceptionally considerate and knowledgable ! I would highly recommend the Lakewood store

Dean Palumbo

Bobbie
1/17/2015

"Pleasant and very Friendly no pressure"

Walked into the dealership we were recommended to Greg Levine he greated us very friendly we sat and discussed what vehicle we would like to see. Upon inspection we were there exactly what we were looking for.Took a road test and fell in LOVE! His manner with his respect to both of us was highly appreciated. Without any pressure Greg discussed all models Left that Afternoon in a new Honda CRV The most easy experience THANK you Greg

Bjaradi
1/15/2015

"Excellent customer service "

Greg Levine was our salesperson he took good care of us and made sure that we are satisfied completely... We have no words to thank him and the wonderful staff and Patrick of course...

Reviews of John  McGraw