Honda Universe

1085 Route 88,
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Honda Universe Info
About Honda Universe

Honda Universe has been at this location for over 30 years. We are proud recipients of the Honda President's Award for customer service. Visit our website for information on new, pre-owned, and certified inventory, price quotes, financing, or to have your vehicle appraised.

About Honda Universe

nellynel987
5/13/2015

"outstanding service"

John is an honor to deal with. He sold me my first car for my wife 5 years ago and I've purchase 2 more car through him. I own my owm business amend john constantly try to help me and my business out as much as possible. I have a personal relationship with him because of how caring and dedicated he is to his craft... Thank u Honda for having a gentleman like John

Jay410
5/06/2015

"Amazing "

By far the best dealership and staff to work with,my sales men john McGraw did everything in his power to make sure the whole experience was great

BigPet
4/30/2015

"Worth the time and money spent. "

We got a good deal to lease the Pilot. We went in with a budget and an idea of what we wanted to go home with. Although the process was long we walked out feeling good about staying close to what we wanted to spend and feeling like we could trust the staff at Honda Universe. We had our 2 children there and although we were overwhelmed the staff were always engaging our 1 and 7 year old. Thanks John, Anthony and Pat! We will be back for sure, would only but a car from John. He was very personable and knowledgeable!

MPetley
4/30/2015

"Easy peasy!"

This was my third time looking for a car in a dealership and it seems to have be an intimidating process in the past. This time I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome of dealing with my sales rep John McGraw. I enjoyed the personal conversation and how he listened to my wants and needs for what I was looking for. I knew I still had to go home and discuss the decision with my husband and I felt no pressure from John to make the deal at the time of the proposal. He followed up and even remembered details that we spoke about. I am extremely happy and can't wait to drive off in my new Honda Pilot! I appreciate John and Anthony making my experience a great one and I will definitely be back!

Bridget
4/29/2015

"The man who really cares about you"

This dealership has a very friendly staff and it is a pleasure to deal with everyone here but I need to give special attention to my sales person, John McGraw. I expressed all my needs, concerns,, and desires for a new car with John and he made it happen. No double talk. He delivers what he says he will. I turned in my lease before it was due and got a beautiful new Honda that I can afford. Thanks John!

Lisateach
4/29/2015

"No pressure, easy process"

I went to Honda Universe just to shop. John McGraw took his time with me, showed me some cars and gave me a price on my trade in. John was very friendly and helpful, no pressure whatsoever. About a week later, I did decide to go back and purchase my vehicle through John. Everyone who was involved in the process were friendly and things ran very smoothly.

Marie McSweeney

Carkid21
4/14/2015

"New car "

I would tell anyone to go to this honda for a car.. I would also tell them to ask for john m to help them get there new car. He walks you around your car and tells you all about the car from top to bottom.

jesporte1103
3/30/2015

"Probably the best, straight to the point, honest experience!"

John McGraw was absolutely fantastic! I would recommend anyone who is looking into getting a new or used car to go see John!! My boyfriend recommended me to see him since John sold him his car and I couldn't have been happier. He was honest about the pricing and everything else during our meet. He was knowledgeable about every aspect of Honda and then some! I leased a 2015 white Honda Accord EX and when my lease is up I will only go to John again to get another Honda in 3 years from now! Thank you John! -Jessica P

sharon
3/28/2015

"wonderful experience"

We did our research beforehand and john was able to find us the right car with the right price he was extremely knowledgeable and we knew when we left we had gotten the best deal for the money. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a car.

eyempack
3/28/2015

"Terrible service combative manager "

Attempted to return a leased car to them. After confirming with Honda usa that all dealers are required to accept back leases the manager anthony was combative and refused to provide a service I recived at another Honda dealer that took 5 min. Would NEVER go here any suggestion they are customer friendly or value people is a lie. Will never go again and would suggest they realize how yelp reviews them as a 0 star dealer in nj. I hope prospective purchasers avoid Honda universe and shop at the other available dealerships where customer service is valued

Reviews of John  McGraw