Read Reviews Honda of Kenosha

Keri HermannSales & Leasing Consultant18 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Honda of Kenosha

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Honda of Kenosha has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Honda of Kenosha

Since Honda of Kenosha opened their doors in May of 2010, they have delivered a customer experience that is unmatched in our community. Their brand new state of the art facility features: Flat Screen TV Lounge, Business Lounge with Work-Desks and Free Computers, Free Wi-Fi, Free Starbucks Coffee, Free Shuttle Service for Sales or Service, and a Children’s Playroom. Just a couple of the added incentives that HK customers enjoy are:

• Complimentary UNLIMITED car washes*

"Anthony Lee"

Mimi Yang
7/29/2014 2:46:41 PM

My Review Of Honda of Kenosha:

My husband has already bought and leased three cars from Anthony Lee, and will continue to work with Mr. Lee for future vehicle plans!
Mr. Lee has earned our trust and respect not through charming words and cold numbers but with his genuine willingness to understand us and our needs. A car is a critical part of our livelihood. My husband commutes a lot to make a living; we want his car to be safe, comfortable, and affordable. Mr. Lee took no time to grasp what we need while took all the time in the world to explain and show to us the functional features of Honda, price ranges, accessary packages, etc. Each meeting with him was an educational opportunity for us on technical y financial aspects associated with the model that fits with us. He may not achieve all what a customer asks for in a rigid corporate hierarchy, but he always acts in the best interest of his customer. It is his genuine human touch that has earned our business and our hearts for Honda of Kenosha. He deserves a promotion!

Twitter
"Anthony Lee and Honda of Kenosha"

JollyJack1027
7/2/2014 6:48:15 PM

My Review Of Honda of Kenosha:

We have just purchased our second vehicle from Anthony Lee at Honda of Kenosha. Anthony went out of his way to insure we were satisfied and got the vehicle we wanted. My wife and I strongly recommend Anthony Lee and Honda of Kenosha to buy a vehicle. Anthony personally drove the CRV that we wanted from another dealership so we could have the color we wanted. When we buy our next vehicle it will be from Anthony Lee at Honda of Kenosha.

"Anthony Lee"

TimGr
6/27/2014 11:10:05 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Honda of Kenosha:

This is not my first rodeo working with Mr Lee, of course I have never bought a rodeo, this time it was a Honda CR-Z . I continue to work with him over the years because he is courteous, friendly and obviously takes the time to study the products he sells. He takes the time to make sure that it is the vehicle for you, that you get some of the basics with the advanced features and all without the high pressure that most dealerships come with. He lays out the optional purchases, he doesn't push them. He explains the advantages and also disadvantages of vehicle options and add on options including services. I honestly believe Mr Lee cares more about the people he works with through then the actual sale. As earlier stated, I have worked with him before, and will work with him again. Most expedient and painless car purchases I have ever made in my entire life. Three hours from test drive to leaving with plates on the vehicle, an almost unheard of feat in any major purchase. For those looking for someone to work with through life I highly suggest Anthony Lee at Honda of Kenosha, you will NEVER regret the choice

"Great Service"

moody2
6/21/2014 6:32:18 PM

My Review Of Honda of Kenosha:

I had a very great overall experience at Kenosha Honda Anthony our sales person was sensitive to our needs and did a great serving us. We are recommending Kenosha Honda and Anthony to our friends and family we are very pleased.

Twitter
"Kevin Leys is outstanding"

mdmikola
6/12/2014 5:55:07 PM

Kevin LeysKevin Leys

My Review Of Honda of Kenosha:

We purchased a Civic EX on 6/6/14 from Honda of Kenosha. We worked with Kevin Leys after our initial contact by their Internet Sales team. After researching other similar class size makes and models, we really didn't think we'd be able to get a Civic EX within our budget. The internet team made the initial purchase offer which brought us in, but Kevin kept us and made the deal. Yes, there were some non-optional options that were added, but Kevin was willing to negotiate on the only item that I thought was over-priced and the car was still under what we were expecting to pay. One other thing about Kevin. It was refreshing to work with a salesperson that was straight-forward and knew what he was talking about. On some of our other dealer visits, we were forced to work with sales people that seemed to know less about the model than we did. That was not the case with Kevin and we didn't have to waste time with the back and forth efforts that so often can happen. We were really impressed with Kevin AND with Honda of Kenosha. We do need to have an additional accessory installed so I'll wait and see how their Service Department is, but for now, we are very satisfied with our entire experience with Kevin and Honda of Kenosha.

"A fabulous experience!"

rumerl
5/27/2014 5:38:36 PM

My Review Of Honda of Kenosha:

My 2014 CRV is the second Honda purchased from Anthony. Prior to my scheduled meeting with Anthony he received several emails from me with questions and concerns. When I arrived, he had all of the information that I was looking for ready for me. He's friendly, polite and knowledgeable (not to mention charming) and gives an entirely new perspective to car buying. Our conversation about my options was totally no pressure, easy going and the end result was exactly what I hoped it would be. I've worked with other Honda dealerships and sales reps in the past and although Honda of Kenosha is further away for me, I'll continue to take my business there for future sales and service; all because of Anthony. So thank you, Anthony, for everything - I LOVE my new car!. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I look forward to many more years of a wonderful relationship with the Honda of Kenosha dealership.

Twitter
"Always a great experience!!!"

reddd33
5/27/2014 9:26:56 AM

Magda VogelMagda Vogel

My Review Of Honda of Kenosha:

I have to say, this is the 3rd car I have purchased from Anthony. Always a great experience, He is very knowledgeable and fair. The whole process from beginning to end was very easy. He has also sold cars to a number of people in my neighborhood who would regard Anthony as highly as I do. Also Magda Vogel made the finance aspect of things as easy and streamlined as possible on all occasions! I love the service department also, great people working there and COMPLIMENTARY CAR WASHES!!! Need those now with my beautiful new "white" car!!!! Love it!!! great dealership!!!

"Anthony Lee salesman"

stelse1
5/18/2014 9:07:23 PM

3.8

My Review Of Honda of Kenosha:

Mr. Lee was very friendly and gave no pressure, but still showing us the value of the car. Would recommend highly to anyone looking for a car.

Twitter
"Low pressure new car buying experience"

xcr2000
5/10/2014 11:32:20 AM

Kevin LeysKevin Leys

My Review Of Honda of Kenosha:

I was looking to purchase a new Honda CR-V EX-L 2WD with navigation in the Chicagoland area. Apparently this is a hard to find model as most cars sold in this trim are all wheel drive. Quite frankly, who needs an AWD model living in the suburbs of flatlandia?
I was not willing to settle for lower gas mileage or increased maintenance costs associated with an AWD model so I was set on getting the 2WD. I looked and looked and most dealers told me this was almost an impossibility, until I contacted Honda of Kenosha.
They quoted me a very competitive price and even though the car was not in stock, they located the model I wanted in less than two weeks. I worked with Kevin Leys throughout the process and I was very impressed by his professionalism and low pressure approach. Very different from previous car buying experiences. He listened to my needs and kept me informed of updates regarding locating the exact car I was looking for. I would definitely recommend Honda of Henosha and especially Kevin if you are in the market for a Honda car.

Twitter
"What a great experience at HOK"

egor
5/9/2014 12:15:33 AM

My Review Of Honda of Kenosha:

This Honda dealership is the best!! And with Anthony Lee assisting and providing all the answers to our questions, we cannot be any happier. Polite, honest and very good knowledge about his job. Anthony is Class A, and so is the HOK dealership. We are happy for the deal that they have given us. More power to all of you.

Egor and Regie Zurbano