Honda of Kenosha

Ritchie Sutton, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Honda of Kenosha

Ritchie Sutton

Sales & Leasing Consultant

December 19, 2016

"Anthony Lee & Bill Wilson at Kenosha Honda"

- Kenoshahonda

Anthony went above & beyond to help me get the car I wanted at the right price. He understood my priorities and worked hard to satisfy me. Bill was also a pleasure to work with.

December 15, 2016

"Bad and then got worse"

- theatrecats1

Went in for recall, oil change and battery check, 4 hours later, nothing is done till I complained. I arrived at 1:30, did not leave till 7pm. Battery supposedly was fine after two dianostics, I refused to pay for second one. I was told battery was fine, recalls were done, oil changed. Car was recharged. I am on the road, notice radio also wasnt fixed as asked three imes. Four days later, same battery issue, take it back after major complaining and had to deal with Joe. He has a friendly attitude but is a snake. Now I'm told after getting a loaner car that I need a new battery, why wasnt I told that last week? Im also wonsdering if recall work was done as airbag area didnt look like itt had been touched.Radio still wasnt fixed and idiot Joe has my valet key and locks himself out of my car, calls me three times wanting me to come down at 9pm to unlock car. No, I'll be there in the morning. I get there in the morning asking for recharge to get home as they're not capable of fixing the battery, car is cold , covered in snow, not recharged. I asked Mr. Joe to at least recharge so I wouldn't stall on the way home, he didnt give a damn whether I got home safe or not. Joe also thinks everything is funny, ha,ha jokes on me but thank god, I got home. Will never step foot in Kenosha Honda again.

November 20, 2016

"Worst Dealership EVER!!!!!"

- leon1071a

Definitely the worst Dealership I have ever bought a car from.  The day I bought my 2016 Honda Accord in April 2016, the dealer Randy Wilson was a nice guy but did a really terrible job in offering me anything for my car. He tried to argue with me when I was correcting him on things between my old car and the car I bought.  He really didn't know anything about the cars. It was such a quick and crappy deal with offering me any accessories for the sale, nothing like that.  While doing all the paperwork before closing of the dealership for the day, they were in such a hurry so they all could go home. Magda is Extremely Rude     Service department sucks ass.  I scheduled an appointment for the first oil change for my car.  The day I got there,  I was 10 minutes early for my appointment for the check in process.  As soon as I got in the Service Department, I stood there 10 minutes before my appointment, then at the scheduled time, Still no one would talk to me or the service writer said it would be a couple minutes and he would help me.  Then 15 minutes after my scheduled start, I finally got some assistance.  The dumbass advisor asked if I had an appointment and of course I said "Yeah 15 minutes ago".  Their staff is slow and stupid there. Joe Valente is slow and stupid     And Finally,  I keep getting stupid letters in the mail from them asking if I want to buy a car from there or wanting to trade my car in for deals.  Do these retards realize I just bought a car from them not even 7 months ago or keep track of anything like that?!?!?!?!?  DO NOT BUY A VEHICLE FROM HONDA OF KENOSHA!!!!!  THEY TREAT YOU LIKE CRAP!!! YOU DO NOT FEEL WELCOMED AT ALL THERE!!!  DON'T GO THERE!!!

2016 Honda CR-Z