Honda of Kenosha

12180 77th Street,
Bristol, Wisconsin 53104
Honda of Kenosha Info
About Honda of Kenosha

Since Honda of Kenosha opened their doors in May of 2010, they have delivered a customer experience that is unmatched in our community. Their brand new state of the art facility features: Flat Screen TV Lounge, Business Lounge with Work-Desks and Free Computers, Free Wi-Fi, Free Starbucks Coffee, Free Shuttle Service for Sales or Service, and a Children’s Playroom. Just a couple of the added incentives that HK customers enjoy are: • Complimentary UNLIMITED car washes* • Complimentary loaner cars* *See dealer for details

About Honda of Kenosha

• Complimentary STARBUCKS coffee
lilhondaman
8/31/2015

"Quick and efficient"

The service I received was exceptional. Thank you Andrew Pacardo for taking the time to answer all my questions. My time spent at the dealership was very pleasant. Enjoyed the popcorn.

Andrew Pacardo

ajworkman89
8/30/2015

"Honda Civic Hybrid"

Thank you Anthony for working with me and taking the time to help me get the car I wanted. You were polite, professional, and answered all the questions I had.

mlewis
8/25/2015

"Quick and painless. I enjoyed the experience"

I was looking for a new vehicle at the last minute. Greg went out of his way to meet with me on his day off to hook me up with a new Honda Civic SE. It was also the color I wanted. I am very happy with my new car. Thanks Greg and thanks Honda of Kenosha. Mike L.

Greg Brand

winrichwhips
8/21/2015

"Fast and friendly service"

We took our Crosstour in for service since the check engine light came on. They diagnosed the problem and had it fixed the same day.

Art McKinley

jacknicc
8/20/2015

"Go here if you like to wait."

I went in for a recall issue and waited for a long time to talk to someone. No one talked to me, so I parked my car in their lot and left to finish the rest of my duties for the day I returned later to pick up my car. Again I stood there waiting until an older gentleman told someone to talk to me. "I'll do it as soon as I'm through here" was the response. I don't think this dealership has the personnel to handle the repair customers. The staff looked stressed, maybe they need more support. Also, the last repair I had them do was a botched brake job. My suggestion, drive to another dealer.

I don't know.

SLE6
8/19/2015

"Exceptional sales advisor"

This was the first car purchase experience (out of many) that I enjoyed from beginning to end. I came in for service, not to buy a car. However, I am very happy with the outcome of my day and most especially the sales adviser (Randy Wilson) that assisted me was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends, and I would recommend Honda of Kenosha to anyone in the market of a car.

nita1223
8/07/2015

"visit"

Thanks again to Anthony for helping me out. The orher guy was nice too. He answers every question with lots of patience. I will be back. ;)

OhioGuy
8/06/2015

"Effecient & honest service"

I live in Ohio but try to schedule my service whenever I'm visiting in Kenosha because of the quality of service. Its worth driving nearly 400 miles for.

Andrew Pacardo

SMiles303
8/01/2015

"Not a "typical" car-buying experience"

We had to take our current car in for a quick service job and while waiting, looked in the showroom. D'Eyvan answered our questions but did not pressure us. We left. A week and a half later, we returned. D'Eyvan remembered us (including what we didn't and did like). He let us test drive a couple of cars. Again, no pressure. When we asked to talk more specifically about one of the cars, he and his manager were more than helpful (and generous) with pricing and payment options. Still, no pressure. We left with everything we wanted at a reasonable price.

D'Eyvan Brim

lisa4
7/26/2015

"Staff worked hard to resolve my concerns and issues. "

I believe the staff is overworked and requires one more person. With that being said it was obvious to me that the staff were exceptional employees from Joe to Manager to assistants. They were obviously good at multi-tasking and worked tirelessly to provide the best service to all their customers despite the obvious overload. I worked as an ICU nurse and know what its like to multi-task and I didn't get the impression they weren't good at their job its just too much to take on so I believe they deserve an extra person at that empty desk in the service department and you will have a very smooth operating service department with extremely happy customers. My Honda Odyssey looked beautiful and they remedied my initial issue with a very prompt accommodating solution. Happy Honda Owner.

Joe and assistant; Manager Terry