Honda of Kenosha

Sales & Leasing Consultant

March 23, 2017

"Best experience!"

- nadeja

I've always had bad experiences with dealerships but Anthony changed everything for me. I came in with no credit looking for a good used car. I found one i really liked and Anthony managed to get the car that i wanted to take home. He really knows how to take care of his customers. He deserves to be promoted lol.

March 20, 2017

"Competitive and Respectful"

- Dorota Strojna

My overall experience was phenomenal! Anthony Lee made my first Honda purchase very easy and pleasant. He is not only extremely knowledgeable and respectful, but he offered competitive pricing on both the new car and my trade-in. Carl was great too! He greeted me at the door and made me feel very welcomed the moment I walked in. Bill was also a pleasure to meet. He thoroughly explained the benefits of Honda warranty and Kenosha dealership service. The finance manager, Magda, was very friendly and took the time to answer all of my questions relating to the contract. And Joe, the Sales Manager, was truly sincere in his gratitude for my business and I look forward to sending my friends and family to buy here in the future. Thank you!! I love my new Honda!! Dorota Strojna Illinois

March 14, 2017

"Pleasure doing business"

- tingusone

My wife and I shopped around vigorously in search of a new car and after scouring town and the web we stumbled upon one that matched our search at Honda of Kenosha. I called to confirm it was still available (after trying other dealerships just to be told what i came in for was sold. Bait and swith tactics.) it was available. I said i would be there in 30 min and i arrived in 20. The vehicle was washed, fueled and ready to go. I typically dont purchase from dealerships but im glad i did. Every potential vehical i test drive i have my brother in law (who is a certified mechanic) inspect. After inspecting the preowned Jeep from H of K, he said "Im not gonna tell you to buy this. Im not gonna tell you NOT to buy this. But if I was looking for a Jeep, I'd buy this." That was what I wanted to hear because I really liked it. I had brought him other Jeeps that I really liked as well but he pointed out why they were lemons. I finally brought him one that passed! And it had to pass because Honda of Kenosha had put their name on it! They represent quality and service and it was demonstrated throughout the entire process. Our salesman, Anthony Lee was very accommodating and his no-preasure style of salesmanship is welcoming. He takes his customer service to the next level and earns your business thru commitment and hard work. When the day comes for another vehicle, im not gonna waste my time shopping around, im just gonna go to Honda of Kenosha.

2016 Honda CR-Z