Honda of Kenosha

12180 77th Street,
Bristol, Wisconsin 53104
Honda of Kenosha Info
About Honda of Kenosha

Since Honda of Kenosha opened their doors in May of 2010, they have delivered a customer experience that is unmatched in our community. Their brand new state of the art facility features: Flat Screen TV Lounge, Business Lounge with Work-Desks and Free Computers, Free Wi-Fi, Free Starbucks Coffee, Free Shuttle Service for Sales or Service, and a Children’s Playroom. Just a couple of the added incentives that HK customers enjoy are: • Complimentary UNLIMITED car washes* • Complimentary loaner cars* *See dealer for details

About Honda of Kenosha

• Complimentary STARBUCKS coffee
spw
3/24/2015

"Our 5th Civic from Honda of Kenosha"

This is the 2nd time that we've stopped by for an oil change and left the Dealership with a new car. Our 1st sales consultant was Cory Olbrys. In his 1st day of work at Honda of Kenosha he swapped out our old Toyotas w/ a couple of used Civics. Two years later, Ritchie Sutton convinced us to upgrade to 2 new Civic. Not even 2 year after that - a few days ago, we couldn't refuse Anthony Lee, so we left with our 5th Civic. Thank you, Honda of Kenosha, we'll be back in a couple of year for an upgrade.

emillard0505
3/10/2015

"Back Again!"

Thanks to Anthony Lee I just arrived home in a new vehicle. That makes #4 in the past 4 years. Trust me, I wouldn't keep going back if it wasn't worth it! To be honest, I have a Honda dealership less than 5 minutes from my house. I had a terrible experience years ago at this dealership, so when a new Honda dealership opened up a few years ago in Kenosha, which is about 30 minutes from my house, I went to check it out. I'm so glad I did and so glad I crossed paths with Anthony Lee. In the past few years, I've worked with Anthony on the purchase and/or lease of four different vehicles. He's fantastic to work with and makes the process seem so simple. Pain free in fact! In working with him, I never feel pressured, pushed or manipulated just to make a sale. I feel as though he listens, tries to understand what you are looking for and what you need in a vehicle and definitely has your interest in mind. Being a repeat customer, he looks out for you as well and notifies you of upcoming deals and sales. I always touch base with him prior to arriving, as my time is usually limited. Anthony doesn't waste any time. While he's very personable and easy to talk with, he's "all business" at the same time. I will definitely be back to Honda of Kenosha to work with Anthony Lee on the purchase of my next vehicle! Thanks again!

treepimp31
3/06/2015

"Horrible!!!!!"

2/18/2015 I purchased a vehicle from Honda of Kenosha on November 15, 2014. A service warranty plan of $2500 was included on this purchase. I was told I could not get financing if I did not purchase this warranty. On November 22, 2014, I cancelled this warranty. I was told it would take six to eight weeks for a credit to be sent to my financing company. As of today, Februrary 18, 2015, this credit was never received. Between November 22, 2014 and February 18, 2015, I stopped into the dealership three times regarding this matter. I was never contacted after leaving messages. When I did finally receive a phone call I was told the check was already sent and that I need to handle it with my financing company. The problem was first, I was told that the check was cut on January 8, 2015 and then I was told the check was cut on February 3, 2015. The check has still not been received. I am disappointed with this type of run around since I have purchased two vehicles from this dealership. Until this incident, I would have recommended it to a friend and I would have made another vehicle purchase. After this experience, I will be shopping for a vehicle at a different dealership.

mseidl
1/06/2015

"Sold me a car, WONT RETURN CALLS OR REFUND MONEY as promised"

After buying my 2010 Ford Focus, My front suspension entirely failed a month after I bought the car. the warranty I had paid for with the car was supposed to cover it (This warranty cost is automatically added to the cost of the car, watch out for it. It is another scam on their part.) but didn't leaving me with $800 in service bills. I called the Dealership to speak with them about the problems and they wouldn't return my call. I called to cancel the warranty to at least get the $2000 credited back to the loan, they wont return my call. The warranty company has since refunded the dealership for the money, but it was never refunded to me or my lien holder. Now they still wont return my call. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. BUYER BEWARE: DO NOT PURCHASE ANY VEHICLE FROM HONDA OF KENOSHA!

Michael Saeli

austin
1/05/2015

"SERVICE... FAILED!"

I drove 4 hours to have an automatic car start installed into my new Honda Accord, they service this job out and don't use HONDA PARTS...They installed it and it was DEFECTIVE at 3 hours now with installation & removal, they didn't sent the rep to get a new part nor did they make up for wasting my entire day... Go somewhere else to have automatic start installed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter Nguyen
12/06/2014

"Excellent Service!!!"

Anthony is simply the best. Very professional, knowledgeable, and does a great job of listening to his customers. He is a credit to his profession. I will be referring anyone in the market for Honda to him.

Amart27
12/06/2014

"Fantastic car buying experience!! "

Anthony Lee made buying a car so easy! He understood exactly what I wanted and what I could afford, while answering my many questions. I was unsure of buying the car right away, but his knowledge, expertise and friendliness completely sold me on my new CRV. His service is unmatched and I am so thankful to him for all his help. He has followed up with me many times since to ensure I'm satisfied with my car and has been exceptional. I couldn't have asked for a better experience buying my first car! Thank you, Anthony!

Roz Espina
12/04/2014

"One of the best car buying experiences"

Anthony Lee is a wonderful salesperson. He patiently answered all of our many questions. His friendliness & professionalism made buying our Honda CRV a very pleasant experience.

SSaraf
11/22/2014

"Car not available when we got there"

We were ready to purchase a CR-V 2015 E-XL. Pricing was confirmed with Jade Adams at 2:30 pm and we confirmed to be at the dealership at 5pm to finalize the deal. When we arrived ( came all the way from Milwaukee with an infant) we were told by the sales manager they were completely sold out and it was not possible to get more cars in less than a week. Once inventory was built up they also would not honor the price that was agreed upon today. Overall staff was acting unprofessional and not customer service oriented. It is hard to believe that a customer who has made up his mind and is ready to spent 28K is ridiculed in such way.

unfortunately do not remember full names. one was Craig who was new there. he brought a manager whose name we did not note.

tai53051
11/04/2014

"Great purchase experience at HK"

Kevin L. was very professional, knowledgeable, and respectful of what we wanted in our purchase. He tried very hard to make sure we were completely satisfied. It was also a great experience working with the HK sales team too.

Jade Adams