Honda of Kenosha

Ritchie Sutton, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Honda of Kenosha

Ritchie Sutton

Sales & Leasing Consultant

April 15, 2017

"car buying and financing"

- bettymo

Anthony Lee and Magda Vogel were the best people we have ever worked with to buy a car. They were very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Would recommend them and the dealership to everyone.

March 23, 2017

"Best experience!"

- nadeja

I've always had bad experiences with dealerships but Anthony changed everything for me. I came in with no credit looking for a good used car. I found one i really liked and Anthony managed to get the car that i wanted to take home. He really knows how to take care of his customers. He deserves to be promoted lol.

March 20, 2017

"Competitive and Respectful"

- Dorota Strojna

My overall experience was phenomenal! Anthony Lee made my first Honda purchase very easy and pleasant. He is not only extremely knowledgeable and respectful, but he offered competitive pricing on both the new car and my trade-in. Carl was great too! He greeted me at the door and made me feel very welcomed the moment I walked in. Bill was also a pleasure to meet. He thoroughly explained the benefits of Honda warranty and Kenosha dealership service. The finance manager, Magda, was very friendly and took the time to answer all of my questions relating to the contract. And Joe, the Sales Manager, was truly sincere in his gratitude for my business and I look forward to sending my friends and family to buy here in the future. Thank you!! I love my new Honda!! Dorota Strojna Illinois

2015 Honda Accord