Honda of Kenosha

12180 77th Street,
Bristol, Wisconsin 53104
Honda of Kenosha Info
About Honda of Kenosha

Since Honda of Kenosha opened their doors in May of 2010, they have delivered a customer experience that is unmatched in our community. Their brand new state of the art facility features: Flat Screen TV Lounge, Business Lounge with Work-Desks and Free Computers, Free Wi-Fi, Free Starbucks Coffee, Free Shuttle Service for Sales or Service, and a Children’s Playroom. Just a couple of the added incentives that HK customers enjoy are: • Complimentary UNLIMITED car washes* • Complimentary loaner cars* *See dealer for details

About Honda of Kenosha

• Complimentary STARBUCKS coffee
SMiles303
8/01/2015

"Not a "typical" car-buying experience"

We had to take our current car in for a quick service job and while waiting, looked in the showroom. D'Eyvan answered our questions but did not pressure us. We left. A week and a half later, we returned. D'Eyvan remembered us (including what we didn't and did like). He let us test drive a couple of cars. Again, no pressure. When we asked to talk more specifically about one of the cars, he and his manager were more than helpful (and generous) with pricing and payment options. Still, no pressure. We left with everything we wanted at a reasonable price.

D'Eyvan Brim

lisa4
7/26/2015

"Staff worked hard to resolve my concerns and issues. "

I believe the staff is overworked and requires one more person. With that being said it was obvious to me that the staff were exceptional employees from Joe to Manager to assistants. They were obviously good at multi-tasking and worked tirelessly to provide the best service to all their customers despite the obvious overload. I worked as an ICU nurse and know what its like to multi-task and I didn't get the impression they weren't good at their job its just too much to take on so I believe they deserve an extra person at that empty desk in the service department and you will have a very smooth operating service department with extremely happy customers. My Honda Odyssey looked beautiful and they remedied my initial issue with a very prompt accommodating solution. Happy Honda Owner.

Joe and assistant; Manager Terry

Margret

"Art was fantastic"

My appointment was for an oil change and tire rotation while also inspecting a noise that I have heard in the tire area. I was promptly greeted by Art McKinley with a smile. He was very helpful, honest, and informative! I will keep returning here for repairs/maintenance and would recommend him and Honda of Kenosha to any family and friends.

Art McKinley

makaylabeans
7/25/2015

"Fast, efficient and fair prices!"

Fast, efficient and fair prices! I have purchased many cars here and am always treated like family. Great service! Great service! Great People! Great Store!!!

JOSEPH VALENTE

suzanne59
7/25/2015

"AUTO BUTLER MAKES IT SHINE"

BROUGHT THE 2015 MINI VAN IN FOR ITS FIRST AUTO-BUTLER SERVICE AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS. IT LOOKS LIKE IT JUST CAME OFF THE SHOW ROOM FLOOR. THANKS HONDA OF KENOSHA FOR A JOB WELL DONE. IT TOOK ABOUT 1 HR AND A HALF AND THE COURTSY CAR DROPPED US OFF AT THE OUTLET MALL SO WE DIDNT HAVE TO SIT AND WAIT AT THE DEALERSHIP. VERY FRIENDLY AND FAST SERVICE.PS... THE SERVICE ADVISOR WAS OUTSTANDING.THANKS JOE

NJL
7/21/2015

"Above and Beyond"

From the moment we came into the dealership Anthony went above and beyond my expectations. I was in a unique situation, I was moving across the country to start a new job and needed to trade in my old vehicle so I'd be able to buy a new one in a different state. Instead of just taking the trade and hoping another dealership would have the car I was looking for, Anthony found me the perfect car on their lot and arranged for it to be transported to my new home. He helped to take a very large amount of stress and anxiety off my shoulders.

moody2
6/30/2015

"Second Honda Civic"

Anthony Lee is a very good salesperson he is not pushy and he listens to your concerns and does the best that he can to meet the needs of his customer. He sold me my first Honda and now I just purchased my second Honda from him I wish him much success in his career.

angkal14
6/04/2015

"Honda Odyssey "

Such a great experience this time around! Anthony Lee was very accommodating and helpful with us buying our new van and trading our civic hybrid in. I would highly recommend anyone to Anthony he was great!

sarahj1368
5/21/2015

"A very nice surprise :-)"

When I went into Honda of Kenosha, I was worried about the prospect of buying a New car. I was so pleased to see a familiar face. Years ago, when I was in desperate situation Anthony helped me find a great used car at the right price for me. He was so helpful and kind. He has a no pressure policy that works very well for someone who is quiet, or new to making this type of purchase. I got the car that I was hoping for, and the experience that everyone buying a car should have. I would recommend them highly.

Adam041790
5/12/2015

"Love my new car!"

In love with my new civic! My soon to be wife and I will definitely work with Anthony again. Great salesman and service.

Reviews of Anthony Lee