Honda of Kenosha

12180 77th Street,
Bristol, Wisconsin 53104
Honda of Kenosha Info
About Honda of Kenosha

Since Honda of Kenosha opened their doors in May of 2010, they have delivered a customer experience that is unmatched in our community. Their brand new state of the art facility features: Flat Screen TV Lounge, Business Lounge with Work-Desks and Free Computers, Free Wi-Fi, Free Starbucks Coffee, Free Shuttle Service for Sales or Service, and a Children’s Playroom. Just a couple of the added incentives that HK customers enjoy are: • Complimentary UNLIMITED car washes* • Complimentary loaner cars* *See dealer for details

About Honda of Kenosha

• Complimentary STARBUCKS coffee
Chuckworksalot
9/12/2016

"Enjoyable experience car buying made easy"

Very enjoyable experience, this is the third time I have been able to have a new car without having to find additional money to make my monthly payment. Anthony made everything happen fast and enjoyable without the pushy pressure.

Mannozzi07
9/08/2016

"NOT impressed. "

Tony is a nice guy however After further interaction with this dealership and overview of the contract I was entered into there were ALOT of details omitted during the sale and from the service department. The car I purchased has scratches on it and they promised that if I gave them a 5 star review they would have them taken care of. When I went in to drop my car off to have the scratches fixed the first impression I got was rude and unhelpful. They were short and unpleasant and even though there had been a note made about a rental they acted as if it was such a big deal that I asked for one. And I also mentioned that my BRAND NEW car's AC was acting up and they said that I would have to bring it in at another time to get looked at. It wasn't until I brought up my frustration that ANYONE was willing to help. I reached out to my orginal salesmen and he has yet to get back to me. I will be calling the 800 number and filing an official complaint. Your best bet is to take your business elsewhere.

Deleff,Kelly
8/27/2016

"Such a great experience! "

So typically I'm put off by salesmen, especially car salesmen, because I just don't like to be sold. I never felt that way with Anthony. He was so laid back and easy to talk with and deal with. I wish I could by everything from him.

emillard0505
8/19/2016

"Back Again!"

I had previously posted a rave review for Anthony, and I stand by it 18 months later. Anthony is outstanding to work with and makes the chore of car shopping an easy one. He's mindful of your busy schedule, is prepared for your arrival, and has your best interest front and center. I find him to be honest, trustworthy, and great to work with. I have purchased and/or leased 6 cars with him now, and I'll definitely be back. I highly recommend if you are in the market for a vehicle to give him a call!

Cindi57103
8/16/2016

"Excellence"

Anthony does a great job as always Be back in Feb 2017 for another ? Friendly courteous easy going salesperson Love the Truck, great deal Happy happy happy !!!!

tjk
8/15/2016

"Service department - Price Gouging"

Terrible experience with the service department. These folks charge up to 140% ABOVE the published "Honda" retail price for the parts used in service. In my opinion, this is price gouging at its worst. I can only wonder how much they may be inflating their labor charges. I bought 2 new Honda Fits, at the same time, from this dealer, and thought they ran a customer-focused business, including the service department. I'm incredibly disappointed. We are in the market to replace the 2 Honda Fits and now will seek out another dealer.

Joseph Kish

Thomas Sorce
8/14/2016

"Sales service for lease"

very excellent service,salesman was very informative, helped with everything,setup my insurance. within 2 hours,I was on my way.License plates changed and title.

drw311
7/18/2016

"Basically a SCAM operation, don't go here!"

Basically a scam operation, don't go here, they try to HARD SELL Window Etching, Floor Mats and Auto Butler (all worthless add-ons). I obviously objected to these add-ons but the dealer would not take them off. They eventually reduced the cost of the add-ons and then knocked another $700 off the car so the out-the-door price was in line with the market, but they had to drop the price of the car below market to make room for their scam add-ons so the out-the-door price was average for the market. I was short on time and needed a car otherwise I would have walked if I had more time to buy somewhere else. Don't be mistaken, this was a miserable buying experience, I will never be back for any reason. I had to blow up on anger in front of my wife to get the add-ons removed, and the sales jerk pretends to be shocked you would be upset they HARDSELL crap you don't want. Basically why waste your time and go here? I promise you a miserable buying experience, or you're a sucker and you will buy Window Etching, Floor Mats and Auto Butler (all worthless add-ons) for $1,300 extra on top of the car price. Again, a miserable experience.

The Finance guy was named Jesus, pronounced (Hey-Zues).

Therese3
7/16/2016

"All over dishonest"

Not even sure where to start. Every turn in the transaction of trading and buying a used car was unethical. Offered bottom line for trade in - offered poor interest rate for used car and when said they would match my bank still wrote papers for a higher rate. Dealer insists on add ons (car butler and security) for 600.00 more even after saying many times I did not want it. Extended warranty was mis represented and contract written up with a higher than agreed number. Only one key was given and would not give another and no owners manual book. Every turn was shifty and dishonest. I will be refinancing and writing warranty out of the dealer and will never return for service or any other thing here. IF you do go here - look and recheck final paperwork over multiple times and keep notes on what was discussed.

This is foolish
7/05/2016

"Honda odeyssey repair service summary"

Good service vehicle was repaired in a fair amount of time. Very friendly service . Joe is an old pro knows how to take care of the customer

Joe in service