Honda of Kenosha

Showroom Hours: 9:30 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Honda of Kenosha

Honda of Kenosha Info
About Honda of Kenosha

Since Honda of Kenosha opened their doors in May of 2010, they have delivered a customer experience that is unmatched in our community. Their brand new state of the art facility features: Flat Screen TV Lounge, Business Lounge with Work-Desks and Free Computers, Free Wi-Fi, Free Starbucks Coffee, Free Shuttle Service for Sales or Service, and a Children’s Playroom. Just a couple of the added incentives that HK customers enjoy are: • Complimentary UNLIMITED car washes* • Complimentary loaner cars* *See dealer for details

About Honda of Kenosha

• Complimentary STARBUCKS coffee
mseidl
1/06/2015

"Sold me a car, WONT RETURN CALLS OR REFUND MONEY as promised"

After buying my 2010 Ford Focus, My front suspension entirely failed a month after I bought the car. the warranty I had paid for with the car was supposed to cover it (This warranty cost is automatically added to the cost of the car, watch out for it. It is another scam on their part.) but didn't leaving me with $800 in service bills. I called the Dealership to speak with them about the problems and they wouldn't return my call. I called to cancel the warranty to at least get the $2000 credited back to the loan, they wont return my call. The warranty company has since refunded the dealership for the money, but it was never refunded to me or my lien holder. Now they still wont return my call. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. BUYER BEWARE: DO NOT PURCHASE ANY VEHICLE FROM HONDA OF KENOSHA!

Michael Saeli

austin
1/05/2015

"SERVICE... FAILED!"

I drove 4 hours to have an automatic car start installed into my new Honda Accord, they service this job out and don't use HONDA PARTS...They installed it and it was DEFECTIVE at 3 hours now with installation & removal, they didn't sent the rep to get a new part nor did they make up for wasting my entire day... Go somewhere else to have automatic start installed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter Nguyen
12/06/2014

"Excellent Service!!!"

Anthony is simply the best. Very professional, knowledgeable, and does a great job of listening to his customers. He is a credit to his profession. I will be referring anyone in the market for Honda to him.

Amart27
12/06/2014

"Fantastic car buying experience!! "

Anthony Lee made buying a car so easy! He understood exactly what I wanted and what I could afford, while answering my many questions. I was unsure of buying the car right away, but his knowledge, expertise and friendliness completely sold me on my new CRV. His service is unmatched and I am so thankful to him for all his help. He has followed up with me many times since to ensure I'm satisfied with my car and has been exceptional. I couldn't have asked for a better experience buying my first car! Thank you, Anthony!

Roz Espina
12/04/2014

"One of the best car buying experiences"

Anthony Lee is a wonderful salesperson. He patiently answered all of our many questions. His friendliness & professionalism made buying our Honda CRV a very pleasant experience.

SSaraf
11/22/2014

"Car not available when we got there"

We were ready to purchase a CR-V 2015 E-XL. Pricing was confirmed with Jade Adams at 2:30 pm and we confirmed to be at the dealership at 5pm to finalize the deal. When we arrived ( came all the way from Milwaukee with an infant) we were told by the sales manager they were completely sold out and it was not possible to get more cars in less than a week. Once inventory was built up they also would not honor the price that was agreed upon today. Overall staff was acting unprofessional and not customer service oriented. It is hard to believe that a customer who has made up his mind and is ready to spent 28K is ridiculed in such way.

unfortunately do not remember full names. one was Craig who was new there. he brought a manager whose name we did not note.

tai53051
11/04/2014

"Great purchase experience at HK"

Kevin L. was very professional, knowledgeable, and respectful of what we wanted in our purchase. He tried very hard to make sure we were completely satisfied. It was also a great experience working with the HK sales team too.

Jade Adams

hzrpincess2
10/28/2014

"Best Customer Service and Dedication in Sales Associate"

Anthony Lee gives new meaning to the phrase " doing what it takes to get it done." Such Dedication on his part. My daughter is safe and satisfied! Thank you again Anthony

mstaniec
10/26/2014

"Definitely not what I expected in a dealership!"

The used car dealership I have been buying cars from for the past 18 years didn't have the vehicle I was looking for. I was nervous about heading to an unknown dealership, but had heard decent things about Honda of Kenosha as a whole so I decided to schedule a test drive. I was connected with Anthony and from the start he was calm and personable. No high pressure pitches, no pushing me into a decision and he was easy to talk to while I was waiting for my appraisal and during the test drive. I ended up purchasing the vehicle and while waiting for the business office to get the paperwork in order Anthony continued to check up on me and by this time, my husband and two small kids, even offering to make some fresh popcorn for the kids. I had a great experience with Honda of Kenosha and with Anthony and absolutely recommend them both!

uyentiamo
10/26/2014

"Great experience"

Anthony is Very friendly and helpful. I like my experience at Honda of Kenosha too. The process and everything was quick and simple. Highly recommended this place and Anthony.

Reviews of Anthony Lee