Honda of Kenosha

12180 77th Street,
Bristol, Wisconsin 53104
Honda of Kenosha Info
About Honda of Kenosha

Since Honda of Kenosha opened their doors in May of 2010, they have delivered a customer experience that is unmatched in our community. Their brand new state of the art facility features: Flat Screen TV Lounge, Business Lounge with Work-Desks and Free Computers, Free Wi-Fi, Free Starbucks Coffee, Free Shuttle Service for Sales or Service, and a Children’s Playroom. Just a couple of the added incentives that HK customers enjoy are: • Complimentary UNLIMITED car washes* • Complimentary loaner cars* *See dealer for details

About Honda of Kenosha

• Complimentary STARBUCKS coffee
emillard0505
8/19/2016

"Back Again!"

I had previously posted a rave review for Anthony, and I stand by it 18 months later. Anthony is outstanding to work with and makes the chore of car shopping an easy one. He's mindful of your busy schedule, is prepared for your arrival, and has your best interest front and center. I find him to be honest, trustworthy, and great to work with. I have purchased and/or leased 6 cars with him now, and I'll definitely be back. I highly recommend if you are in the market for a vehicle to give him a call!

Cindi57103
8/16/2016

"Excellence"

Anthony does a great job as always Be back in Feb 2017 for another ? Friendly courteous easy going salesperson Love the Truck, great deal Happy happy happy !!!!

Thomas Sorce
8/14/2016

"Sales service for lease"

very excellent service,salesman was very informative, helped with everything,setup my insurance. within 2 hours,I was on my way.License plates changed and title.

drw311
7/18/2016

"Basically a SCAM operation, don't go here!"

Basically a scam operation, don't go here, they try to HARD SELL Window Etching, Floor Mats and Auto Butler (all worthless add-ons). I obviously objected to these add-ons but the dealer would not take them off. They eventually reduced the cost of the add-ons and then knocked another $700 off the car so the out-the-door price was in line with the market, but they had to drop the price of the car below market to make room for their scam add-ons so the out-the-door price was average for the market. I was short on time and needed a car otherwise I would have walked if I had more time to buy somewhere else. Don't be mistaken, this was a miserable buying experience, I will never be back for any reason. I had to blow up on anger in front of my wife to get the add-ons removed, and the sales jerk pretends to be shocked you would be upset they HARDSELL crap you don't want. Basically why waste your time and go here? I promise you a miserable buying experience, or you're a sucker and you will buy Window Etching, Floor Mats and Auto Butler (all worthless add-ons) for $1,300 extra on top of the car price. Again, a miserable experience.

The Finance guy was named Jesus, pronounced (Hey-Zues).

Therese3
7/16/2016

"All over dishonest"

Not even sure where to start. Every turn in the transaction of trading and buying a used car was unethical. Offered bottom line for trade in - offered poor interest rate for used car and when said they would match my bank still wrote papers for a higher rate. Dealer insists on add ons (car butler and security) for 600.00 more even after saying many times I did not want it. Extended warranty was mis represented and contract written up with a higher than agreed number. Only one key was given and would not give another and no owners manual book. Every turn was shifty and dishonest. I will be refinancing and writing warranty out of the dealer and will never return for service or any other thing here. IF you do go here - look and recheck final paperwork over multiple times and keep notes on what was discussed.

This is foolish
7/05/2016

"Honda odeyssey repair service summary"

Good service vehicle was repaired in a fair amount of time. Very friendly service . Joe is an old pro knows how to take care of the customer

Joe in service

Ray
6/17/2016

"Great Experience"

I was pleasantly surprised by the level of service on my last visit to Honda of Kenosha. I did not feel pressured to buy service that I did not need and sat in a very comfortable waiting area while my work was completed.

Tim

SM
6/07/2016

"Very Poor Deal"

I recently got a traded in vehicle on some way asked to go for and I got a very poor details while selling and buying a new vehicle. On the new vehicle I almost paid $3000 compared to other dealers near by. I will not prefer any more honda car or if I have to I will prefer not to go to here. Not even for Oil change or tier rotation of for any other purposes. No one attends the call if you dial them, thats another challenge.

June 11, 2016

Very Poor and Horrible Experience. SAYING "PERMANENT NO" to " HONDA OF KENOSHA"!! I recently got a traded in vehicle on some way forced to go for and I got a very poor details while selling and buying a new vehicle. On the new vehicle I almost paid $3500 more compared to other dealers near by(got quotes via edmunds). I will not prefer any more honda car or if I do I will prefer not to shop at Honda Of Kenosha! Not even for Oil change or tier rotation of for any other purposes. No one attends the call if you dial them, thats another challenge. Tried reaching out the floor manager Roy Lacey to find an amicable solution as I do not run any business to earn hefty profits, but he does not attend any call / left voice mails, but he does not attend. After a hard try when I mailed and put up a comment that I will try for a Customer Forum complaint, then he suggested me to go with further movement. I also brought such thing to the notice of "Honda America" filing a compliant and got it registered. Not sure what they will do but I will definitely take it as a point of concern. Guys in shop are not helpful at all. To my understanding they have a rythm that they are a better speaker than others but they know much better calculation than us, prbably which is not true. Overall experience is very poor. Thoughts to others: When you want to purchase then only visit shop/hang around for a car or else you may get a pressure of buying a car and find difficulty to say NO to them. And finally if you are given a quote be careful and first check in "edmunds" and tell them the quote. Do not go for buying and instead say NO and immediately come out!! Moreover behavior of Mr Roy Lacey was not at all amicable. May be that's the typical "Business Model" runs in the floor!

Honda of Kenosha responded to this review

June 08, 2016

Sourav- I would like to speak to you directly to fully understand this situation. Can you please call me at 262-891-6387. Thank you! Melissa K. Client Care Manager

June 08, 2016

Hello Melissa, Since the deal did not work to me can we go to Consumer Court to deal with the matter? I traded in my old car and on that too we lost a good amount of money. Instead it will be helpful to get back my old car instead as this new car does not give me anyting exciting and somehow I was forced to upgrade to the new deal. What is the return policy of the car if I do not like the deal? Regards Sourav

June 08, 2016

Thanks for helping me with the new Honda Accord 2016 Sports Car. However, while checking with other dealers selling the same car, I can see that they are selling the same car with a discount of $4519 where I got just $3050. Moreover, in the purchase receipt I still can see that I'd to pay for "S-Theft Protection" and "Auto Butler" charges which are respectively $199 and $399. Per our discussion, I think it was discussed to transfer the Additional car benefits which were available with my old car should have been discussed to transfer to the new car but again I'd to pay for this. Along with this, I checked the trade in value of my car in the Honda Of Kenosha website and it says that I can get max $18200. If you check the consider of my trade off car it was actually in a great condition with no accident, or damage history and ofource was driven for just 7000 miles. (please check the attached screen shot). In this deal, I paid an extra amount of $3000. (Extra charge on my new vehicle + paid less in my trade in amount). I would really appreciate if you could help me adjust the amount someway in the EMI so that I can continue to upgrade/buy future all dealings with Honda Of Kenosha. I am not a super rich person. I need to deal life with my limited salary and income and my family. The car in USA is actually NOT a luxury but a daily need as it helps me commute to my work and to run my daily need as you know. At the same time, over a period I will again have another requirement to buy one more car for my wife and also once my new car mileage increases a lot I will have to again think to re-purchase and people always prefer to deal with the same dealer if he likes to. So it does never mean that I will never visit but if I am charged Over priced then definitely it will be hard to decide to visit for me to Kenosha Shop again not I would be happy to refer anyone else anymore. I would be extremely pleased if you could help me sort this matter out by adjusting the extra amount charged to me as a one time goodwill bonus to me!! Regards

Honda of Kenosha responded to this review

June 08, 2016

My name is Melissa and I am the Client Care Manager here at Honda of Kenosha. Please contact me directly at 262-891-6387 so we can discuss your experience. Also, if you are calling for Service Appointments please call 262-891-6449. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.

msnanlk
5/26/2016

"Patronizing, dismissive and down right rude"

In 2013 my daughter had a wonderful experience purchasing a Honda Insight at this dealership. She is in the market for a new car and had several cars on her list that she wanted to test drive. She went back to this dealership because of the wonderful previous experience. The person she had worked with three years ago was with another customer, so we got to deal with Kevin. We found Kevin to be patronizing and overly aggressive and once he answered a question about her trade in with "What's the point? If you aren't buying a car today, there's no point." After he said that, we realized that there was exactly no reason to continue to deal with this person. Perhaps he was having a bad day, who knows. We understand that it can be frustrating to work with customers who are interested in buying a car, but who want to research all of their options first. However, the dismissiveness and irritation directed our way for wanting to drive a car and get some information to help make a decision on a major purchase was unacceptable; his attitude was so off putting we left this dealership and went to the Honda in Gurnee to drive the HR-V again under markedly more pleasant circumstances.

Kevin Leys

dcl0650
5/16/2016

"Thirty thousand mile service"

everything that needed to be taken care of was done in a timely manner and man at desk answered all my questions regarding my thirty thousand mile service

Joseph Kish