Honda of Kenosha

Ritchie Sutton, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Honda of Kenosha

Ritchie Sutton

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 18, 2016

"It was very pleasant and efficient. "

- Tina J 123

We knew what we wanted and the car was waiting for us when we got there to take a test drive. The sales experience was quick and once the car was all prepped we were on our way. Anthony did a great job waking us through all the features on the car.

November 15, 2016

"Great customer service!"

- Zaza

Took my car there to get a second opinion after I got a terrible experience with an awful service dealer in Elmhurst,IL. Got it fixed without any problems...it was a wheel bearing,not like previous dealer told me that is my tires and I need to buy a new ones... Joe Valente took of me that day and when I will go there for another service, I will ask for him! Thank you Honda in Kenosha! Keep up your good work!

November 12, 2016

"incompetent"

- justin yourmouth

I've asked you to please stop sending me e-mails, regular mail and phone calls.Yet you continue to do so. I will never come back to you for service or otherwise, I do not want to be associated with your dealership. You changed the oil on my wifes car and never fully secured the hood, guess what, it opened on the highway, obviously you hire incompetent idiots. You have also harassed and badgered her about service items that weren't required or due.

2016 Honda CR-Z