Honda of Kenosha

12180 77th Street,
Bristol, Wisconsin 53104
Honda of Kenosha Info
About Honda of Kenosha

Since Honda of Kenosha opened their doors in May of 2010, they have delivered a customer experience that is unmatched in our community. Their brand new state of the art facility features: Flat Screen TV Lounge, Business Lounge with Work-Desks and Free Computers, Free Wi-Fi, Free Starbucks Coffee, Free Shuttle Service for Sales or Service, and a Children’s Playroom. Just a couple of the added incentives that HK customers enjoy are: • Complimentary UNLIMITED car washes* • Complimentary loaner cars* *See dealer for details

About Honda of Kenosha

• Complimentary STARBUCKS coffee
sarahj1368
5/21/2015

"A very nice surprise :-)"

When I went into Honda of Kenosha, I was worried about the prospect of buying a New car. I was so pleased to see a familiar face. Years ago, when I was in desperate situation Anthony helped me find a great used car at the right price for me. He was so helpful and kind. He has a no pressure policy that works very well for someone who is quiet, or new to making this type of purchase. I got the car that I was hoping for, and the experience that everyone buying a car should have. I would recommend them highly.

Adam041790
5/12/2015

"Love my new car!"

In love with my new civic! My soon to be wife and I will definitely work with Anthony again. Great salesman and service.

Mark Heffron
4/27/2015

"Excellent Service at meeting my needs."

I called Anthony Lee on Saturday morning and discussed my needs. I loved my current Honda Accord but it was not meeting my needs. I discuss my desire to trade in and purchase a Honda CR-V. We set an appointment and he had it ready for me when I got there. No hassles, honest and fair dealings, upfront. Anthony is great to work with because he is no pressure and works out the best deals for his customers. Great Dealership. Will continue to bring them my business and recommend others do the same. Thanks for the new car.

Robin0319
4/23/2015

"New CRV Honda Purchase"

I love my new CRV Honda 2015. My experience of buying a new car was very enjoyable . Sean Brady and Asia Sanchez were very helpful and answered my questions very well. They helped me in purchasing the car I really wanted and they were very patient and friendly. I would recommend anyone to purchase a new car at Honda of Kenosha and ask for Asia and/or Sean. My free car washes are fabulous.

Asia Sanchez

Ashi1786
4/22/2015

"Very Bad Experience - Don't Buy form Honda of Kenosha"

I went in to test drive the Honda Civic that was listed on their site that had low miles and was one owner and accident free car. I saw the carfax online prior to going in. the car had bad tires and front bearing seem to be bad. Hence; I wanted to leave and the sales person said they can show me a better car. He pulled in another Honda civic of same year but different color that had better tires and it did ride better. They sold me the car as better car than the one I cam in to see for $500 more than the first car. But later I found out that this car was accident car. I went in to see the sales person and manager. The manager was very rude and did not admit that they misinformed me and sold me accident car. He kept saying that the car was still sold at fair price. Hence; I would not recommend the Kenosha Honda to anyone. I should have asked for carfax and not relied on the sales person that this is accident free car and better than the one I came into see. So be aware and buy at your own risk from Honda of Kenosha Wisconsin. One more thing I forgot to mention. Sales person said they service all their cars before sale and the oil in the civic was black like a tar. 100% it was not services. You can't relay on anything they say. Just stay away form Honda of Kenosha.

Deyvan Brim

mystery writer 6528
4/04/2015

"Awful"

We asked if we could get a shuttle to the mall they got us there. It was cold after an hour we wanted to come back. So we called they said they were coming. After 30 min of waiting we called back they said they were coming and we were not far at all from the dealership. Finally after waiting another 30 min they finally came. When we got our car back it was completely DEAD! I could not believe it. Then waiting a few minutes for service they jumped it and it worked. So the reason was because they were running it to long. Terrible.

Joe Valente

earzate
4/01/2015

"Excellent Service"

I went to Honda of Kenosha to look at a Jeep that I have been wanting to buy for the past 5 years. I was welcomed by Anthony as soon as I steped out of my car and his personality made me feel very comfortable. He has excellent customer service skills and has such great personality. He made this experience the best one I have ever had because I got to dive home my dream vehicle.

spw
3/24/2015

"Our 5th Civic from Honda of Kenosha"

This is the 2nd time that we've stopped by for an oil change and left the Dealership with a new car. Our 1st sales consultant was Cory Olbrys. In his 1st day of work at Honda of Kenosha he swapped out our old Toyotas w/ a couple of used Civics. Two years later, Ritchie Sutton convinced us to upgrade to 2 new Civic. Not even 2 year after that - a few days ago, we couldn't refuse Anthony Lee, so we left with our 5th Civic. Thank you, Honda of Kenosha, we'll be back in a couple of year for an upgrade.

emillard0505
3/10/2015

"Back Again!"

Thanks to Anthony Lee I just arrived home in a new vehicle. That makes #4 in the past 4 years. Trust me, I wouldn't keep going back if it wasn't worth it! To be honest, I have a Honda dealership less than 5 minutes from my house. I had a terrible experience years ago at this dealership, so when a new Honda dealership opened up a few years ago in Kenosha, which is about 30 minutes from my house, I went to check it out. I'm so glad I did and so glad I crossed paths with Anthony Lee. In the past few years, I've worked with Anthony on the purchase and/or lease of four different vehicles. He's fantastic to work with and makes the process seem so simple. Pain free in fact! In working with him, I never feel pressured, pushed or manipulated just to make a sale. I feel as though he listens, tries to understand what you are looking for and what you need in a vehicle and definitely has your interest in mind. Being a repeat customer, he looks out for you as well and notifies you of upcoming deals and sales. I always touch base with him prior to arriving, as my time is usually limited. Anthony doesn't waste any time. While he's very personable and easy to talk with, he's "all business" at the same time. I will definitely be back to Honda of Kenosha to work with Anthony Lee on the purchase of my next vehicle! Thanks again!

treepimp31
3/06/2015

"Horrible!!!!!"

2/18/2015 I purchased a vehicle from Honda of Kenosha on November 15, 2014. A service warranty plan of $2500 was included on this purchase. I was told I could not get financing if I did not purchase this warranty. On November 22, 2014, I cancelled this warranty. I was told it would take six to eight weeks for a credit to be sent to my financing company. As of today, Februrary 18, 2015, this credit was never received. Between November 22, 2014 and February 18, 2015, I stopped into the dealership three times regarding this matter. I was never contacted after leaving messages. When I did finally receive a phone call I was told the check was already sent and that I need to handle it with my financing company. The problem was first, I was told that the check was cut on January 8, 2015 and then I was told the check was cut on February 3, 2015. The check has still not been received. I am disappointed with this type of run around since I have purchased two vehicles from this dealership. Until this incident, I would have recommended it to a friend and I would have made another vehicle purchase. After this experience, I will be shopping for a vehicle at a different dealership.

Reviews of Anthony Lee