Honda of Kenosha

Honda of Kenosha
Call
Honda of Kenosha Info
About Honda of Kenosha

Since Honda of Kenosha opened their doors in May of 2010, they have delivered a customer experience that is unmatched in our community. Their brand new state of the art facility features: Flat Screen TV Lounge, Business Lounge with Work-Desks and Free Computers, Free Wi-Fi, Free Starbucks Coffee, Free Shuttle Service for Sales or Service, and a Children’s Playroom. Just a couple of the added incentives that HK customers enjoy are: • Complimentary UNLIMITED car washes* • Complimentary loaner cars* *See dealer for details

About Honda of Kenosha

• Complimentary STARBUCKS coffee

"It was the most wonderful experience buying a car..."

What can you say about a salesman who listens, I mean really listens. Well I met one Anthony Lee is a very awesome salesman, not pushy just sits down with you taking notes on what you are telling him. He will go away to find you a car and a few minutes later he was there with the car that fit me perfect. It was a hot day that day and I hate air conditioning, Anthony did not turn on the air conditioning was understanding to my needs, never in a lifetime have I had such service. Not only did Anthony go above and beyond the call, he showed us the whole dealership since we had not been there before. I am more than happy to write this review and recommend the dealership and Anthony to anyone that will listen. I'm so happy with my car. Thank you Anthony you are the best...I will be back to honda of kenosha.

"Great Experience"

I had a wonderful experience with Ritchie Sutton last month when I leased my first car. He made sure I was taken care of and made me feel a lot less stressed about making this huge decision. I love my Civic, and I'm glad that the purchasing experience was painless. If you are interested in purchasing a Honda, go to Ritchie.

"Anthony Lee"

Anthony Lee and Honda of Kenosha did a fine job of finding a Ford Escape that fit my expectations. Vehicle prep was excellent. I highly recommend Anthony Lee and Honda of Kenosha.

"Felt cheated"

First our sales man was very nice. With that said, when I found a car and told them what I would pay for it they came back with ok my manager is willing to blow that car out of here. I did tell them what I wanted my payments to be . So here is where I was totally feeling cheated, lied to and scammed. They get your payments sort of where you want but try really hard to avoid telling you how they got there. I demanded to know what I was paying for the car (used) so with my down payment it was 14,600 the price on the car was 16,900 . So I am kinda thinking nothing blow out about that. Then I do a little adding and multiply my payments, comes out to $18, 720. That's a 4120 difference. Ok so I do have to add in tax and service fee. Still did not add up. Finally after they tried everything to avoid me not figuring it out, cuz all I should concern myself with is that I am getting the payments I asked for ( not really ) a phone call sometime later tells me a better break down all that extra $ was the accessory package that is on there that I guess I should have known. So at the end of the day this manager thought I was going to pay a total of $19,700 for a 2012 Camry with 27,000 miles on it. 2 hours there and back from my house ( wasted ) the short story is that when a customer comes in and sees a price , the salesman should be upfront about the package and fees. I would not have added any of that stuff to the car had I have a choice. I am still laughing about that blow out price he was giving me. Lost a customer. The salesman was great the manager needs to be replaced. Obviously his time is spent trying to screw you. It took almost 4 hours for him to come up with a way to break this down. While he had the poor salesman tell me it's not about the final cost but about the payment.

"Anthony Lee"

My husband has already bought and leased three cars from Anthony Lee, and will continue to work with Mr. Lee for future vehicle plans! Mr. Lee has earned our trust and respect not through charming words and cold numbers but with his genuine willingness to understand us and our needs. A car is a critical part of our livelihood. My husband commutes a lot to make a living; we want his car to be safe, comfortable, and affordable. Mr. Lee took no time to grasp what we need while took all the time in the world to explain and show to us the functional features of Honda, price ranges, accessary packages, etc. Each meeting with him was an educational opportunity for us on technical y financial aspects associated with the model that fits with us. He may not achieve all what a customer asks for in a rigid corporate hierarchy, but he always acts in the best interest of his customer. It is his genuine human touch that has earned our business and our hearts for Honda of Kenosha. He deserves a promotion!

"Anthony Lee and Honda of Kenosha"

We have just purchased our second vehicle from Anthony Lee at Honda of Kenosha. Anthony went out of his way to insure we were satisfied and got the vehicle we wanted. My wife and I strongly recommend Anthony Lee and Honda of Kenosha to buy a vehicle. Anthony personally drove the CRV that we wanted from another dealership so we could have the color we wanted. When we buy our next vehicle it will be from Anthony Lee at Honda of Kenosha.

"Anthony Lee"

This is not my first rodeo working with Mr Lee, of course I have never bought a rodeo, this time it was a Honda CR-Z . I continue to work with him over the years because he is courteous, friendly and obviously takes the time to study the products he sells. He takes the time to make sure that it is the vehicle for you, that you get some of the basics with the advanced features and all without the high pressure that most dealerships come with. He lays out the optional purchases, he doesn't push them. He explains the advantages and also disadvantages of vehicle options and add on options including services. I honestly believe Mr Lee cares more about the people he works with through then the actual sale. As earlier stated, I have worked with him before, and will work with him again. Most expedient and painless car purchases I have ever made in my entire life. Three hours from test drive to leaving with plates on the vehicle, an almost unheard of feat in any major purchase. For those looking for someone to work with through life I highly suggest Anthony Lee at Honda of Kenosha, you will NEVER regret the choice

"Great Service"

I had a very great overall experience at Kenosha Honda Anthony our sales person was sensitive to our needs and did a great serving us. We are recommending Kenosha Honda and Anthony to our friends and family we are very pleased.

"Kevin Leys is outstanding"

We purchased a Civic EX on 6/6/14 from Honda of Kenosha. We worked with Kevin Leys after our initial contact by their Internet Sales team. After researching other similar class size makes and models, we really didn't think we'd be able to get a Civic EX within our budget. The internet team made the initial purchase offer which brought us in, but Kevin kept us and made the deal. Yes, there were some non-optional options that were added, but Kevin was willing to negotiate on the only item that I thought was over-priced and the car was still under what we were expecting to pay. One other thing about Kevin. It was refreshing to work with a salesperson that was straight-forward and knew what he was talking about. On some of our other dealer visits, we were forced to work with sales people that seemed to know less about the model than we did. That was not the case with Kevin and we didn't have to waste time with the back and forth efforts that so often can happen. We were really impressed with Kevin AND with Honda of Kenosha. We do need to have an additional accessory installed so I'll wait and see how their Service Department is, but for now, we are very satisfied with our entire experience with Kevin and Honda of Kenosha.

"A fabulous experience!"

My 2014 CRV is the second Honda purchased from Anthony. Prior to my scheduled meeting with Anthony he received several emails from me with questions and concerns. When I arrived, he had all of the information that I was looking for ready for me. He's friendly, polite and knowledgeable (not to mention charming) and gives an entirely new perspective to car buying. Our conversation about my options was totally no pressure, easy going and the end result was exactly what I hoped it would be. I've worked with other Honda dealerships and sales reps in the past and although Honda of Kenosha is further away for me, I'll continue to take my business there for future sales and service; all because of Anthony. So thank you, Anthony, for everything - I LOVE my new car!. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I look forward to many more years of a wonderful relationship with the Honda of Kenosha dealership.

Anthony Lee