Honda of Kenosha

12180 77th Street,
Bristol, Wisconsin 53104
Honda of Kenosha Info
About Honda of Kenosha

Since Honda of Kenosha opened their doors in May of 2010, they have delivered a customer experience that is unmatched in our community. Their brand new state of the art facility features: Flat Screen TV Lounge, Business Lounge with Work-Desks and Free Computers, Free Wi-Fi, Free Starbucks Coffee, Free Shuttle Service for Sales or Service, and a Children’s Playroom. Just a couple of the added incentives that HK customers enjoy are: • Complimentary UNLIMITED car washes* • Complimentary loaner cars* *See dealer for details

About Honda of Kenosha

• Complimentary STARBUCKS coffee
dcl0650
5/16/2016

"Thirty thousand mile service"

everything that needed to be taken care of was done in a timely manner and man at desk answered all my questions regarding my thirty thousand mile service

Joseph Kish

rena m stein
5/13/2016

"2016 CRV"

I have never had a more enjoyable experience! They had the exact car I wanted, at an affordable price, and the process was smooth. I will only buy at Honda of Kenosha. The staff is honest and friendly.

Jim Spink and Roy Lacey

sweetpea
4/19/2016

"Honda has my commitment"

I have leased 4 vehicles from Honda and I have had no real problems with any of the cars. Im very pleased with both service and sales. Thank you Honda for accommodating me with quality care!

Joe in Service is wonderful!

KittiPaws
4/09/2016

"Great Experience All Around"

I called to speak with the service department about my 2012 Civic, which had not started that morning. The gentleman I spoke with was very friendly and knowledgeable. Turned out my car needed a new battery. He said he could get me in that night and to ask for "Big Joe." I was able to get the battery jumped so that I could get the car to the dealership, and everybody was very friendly and helpful, especially Joe. I will be asking for him from now on!

Joe Valente

Whitecivic
3/25/2016

"Repeat repairs in service. 1hr to change 1 tire. "

Promises to contact you in 1 hour. 3hrs later no call. Orders wrong parts and installs without customer knowledge. Reordered correct parts and never called to reinstall. This service center pencil pusher Tim is ignorant and rude. I would highly recommend a different dealer. I read prior bad posts on this place. They are 100% correct. Dealer is shabby.

Sevice manager George, and Tim pm shift

Disheartened customer
3/19/2016

"Don't seem to value their customers "

Worst car buying experience ever! Promises are made and not fulfilled. The sales manager Cory is smug and cocky. He tells you things like everything is set or all taken care of, when they are not. His famous words are "I'll call you back". He doesn't! I called and left multiple messages asking him for updates on a minor repair he promised to me was being taken care of on my vehicle. He never called. When I asked to talk to another manager, a miracle happened! After 2 days of leaving messages, Cory himself actually answered my call. And said I'll call you back. News flash! He didn't. It's just a big game to him. He is rude and thoughtless. He never took care of my original problem, instead fixing some minor scratches and small dent I inquired about. I appreciate that he allowed for the minor body repairs, but I first and foremost wanted my original complaint taken care of. He told me that he felt that problem was there responsibility, and he didn't stick by that. The worst part is how little they seem to value their customers. Showing them how much they appreciate their business with broken promises and childish mind games. They do not seem to understand the value of good customer service.

UGHS
2/29/2016

"Poor customer service"

We worked with Anthony. Great guy. Everything went smoothly until his manager got involved. We agreed on a price. We came back the next day and the price was higher. After several minutes of arguing, we were given the agreed upon price. Shady negotiations. More importantly, we paid for the extended warranty. After 5 years or 75,000 miles, we could forfeit 100.00 and get the cost of the warranty back.: 1,695.00. We have gotten the run around for 9 months. We have gotten 1/2 of the amount owed and several excuses why this has dragged on. They are no longer returning calls or emailing us back. Be advised on working with this company. I will likely need to go through the hassle of small claims court. I will definitely not go back. I will most definitely let everyone I know, who lives in the area, to steer clear of this dealer.

wienkds
2/17/2016

"lied and overcharged for work done."

gave a price for the bill, got there and they told me it was $100 more than I was told over the phone. Service writers are very rude. No one willing to assist. Took 30 mins. for someone to help me. there was damage to my car and they tried to hide it and cover it up.

employee not listed

makaylabeans
2/01/2016

"Fast, efficient and friendly"

Great service!! Team always takes great care of my wife and I. Sales team is awesome and service follows up with great service as promised. Nice dealer to do business with.

Mark Schubert

tzerfass
1/28/2016

"Pain free purchase"

Our trip to Honda of Kenosha was pleasant and without the pressure you can get when buying a car. The salesman, Andrew was knowledgeable about the vehicle and answered our questions. The paperwork portion also was not filled with pressure packed pitches. The sales managers worked well to assist with fine tuning our purchase.

Andrew the salesman