Honda of Owings Mills

New Car Sales
Larry Brooks, Finance Manager, Honda of Owings Mills

Larry Brooks

July 26, 2017

"Suzanne Tata, awesome salesperson!!!"

- HL2017-6MLXFIT

Suzanne Tata ???????????? Thank you Suzanne, you are wonderful, warm and delightful saleslady! I liked your professionalism and you helped me for what I wanted, you delivered and I'm happy.

Other Employees : Suzanne Tata

July 25, 2017

"Great customer service"

- xwang12

Great customer service. Salesman was very honest and straight to the point . Cai Holiday is very patient and a great help to us. would recommend to anyone.

Q Sue

July 16, 2017

"So happy with my new honda!"

- Deanna DiPasquale

I was dead set on getting a new 2017 honda civic even if it was a bit over budget for me... but Kean Thompson and his team were immediately willing to work with us to get me what I wanted! Kean made the whole process quick and easy. Everyone was very friendly even though we were those annoying customers that ended up making them stay past closing time. Definitely a great first car buying experience.

Kean Thompson