Honda of Owings Mills

New Car Sales

May 28, 2017

"My New Car Experience"

- DRyans

I was recommended to Honda of Owings Mills and my salesperson Dezmon, by a family member. I am glad I took their advice. I am not a fan of car buying so I called the dealership earlier in the week to ensure they could assist me with exactly what I was looking for (year, model & payment). Five days later I visited the dealership, test drove the car I wanted and signed the paperwork. I love my new Civic. My Salesperson Dezmon Parker was professional, knowledgeable, and timely in returning my numerous phone calls. Even after the sale, I had a question about my wheel locks and he responded just as promptly. One thing about his service deserves mentioning. I couldn't decide on what color vehicle to buy although I came to the dealership wanting a blue civic. However, the color did not look as I expected because of the pollen that covered the vehicle. So after test driving a silver one, looking at a white one, I asked Dezmon if he could run the blue one through the car wash. Low and behold, I drove off the lot with the blue one. Thanks again Dezmon for your exceptional service. It's the small details that count.

Lane Pijpers
Q Sue
Other Employees : Dezmon Parker

May 26, 2017

"Great Service!"

- kayecouture

Derek truly made my first car purchase a great one. When I came to the dealership, I had planned to purchase the base model civic on a specific date. Even though he knew up front that I was not planning to buy that day, he still explained all the features to me so well that I realized the model I was looking for was actually the one above the base model. He gave me the same time and courtesy you would expect to see given to a purchasing customer. After test driving the car, I fell in love and was completely sold. Still, Derek respected my time date and did not pressure me at all to purchase that day or buy additional add-ons I wouldn't need. He really took my wants and needs into consideration and actually came across more as a friend than a sales person. Derek made my first car purchase an easy, stress-free, fun experience!

Derek Gould

May 26, 2017

"Excellent Staff - Very Accomodating"

- pleasedcarbuyer

Cai was a pleasure to work with. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. He went out of his way to make our car buying experience a great one! Thank you!

Q Sue