Honda of Owings Mills

Larry Brooks

February 18, 2017

"Great job today "

- Mr Parker 612

I gave this great review, because Reginald Peterson and Larry Brooks had great service and we where in and out . That was the fastest we ever been in and out of a dealership. That was A-1 service. We'll be back in December to get my wife a car. Thanks

February 17, 2017

"Easy Going Salesman"

- Jackie2017

Mark Honkofsky is a great salesman. He is extremely polite, helpful and knowledgeable. I love his laid back demeanor. I dislike pushy salesmen and will not buy from them. I had a wonderful experience with Mark and I love my new Pilot. My husband purchased a new Ridgeline truck 3 months earlier from Mark. Obviously we were impressed with him. Thanks Mark and Honda.

February 17, 2017

"Excellent experience."

- skazochnik

I knew which car I want to buy and told Mike Volkomich. Mike show me vehicles different colors. Than we did paperwork for financing. Mike explain everything in car and show now it works. When he finished,he told me if I had any questions I could call him.

Photos