Honda of Tenafly

28 County Road,
Tenafly, New Jersey 07670
Honda of Tenafly Info
About Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly REAL Benefits and REAL Value to our customers. 1) Security - The Security of our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 10 Day Risk-Free Used Car Money Back Guarantee & our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 48 Hr. Risk-Free New Car Money Back Guarantee. Exclusively available ONLY at Honda of Tenafly. 5) VALUE - Our competative pricing structure offers our customers real values you can trust. We don't "Hook" you with false cheap price quotes just to "REEL" you in and then surprise you with additional hidden fees. 1) EXPERIENCE - D&C Auto Group is Family-owned since 1932. We are the 1st Honda Dealer in NJ. Our Experience helps us understand your needs better. 2) TRUST - Over 70% of our business is repeat and referral customers. That's twice the national average for car dealers. Our customers know we are straight-forward with no highway games or tricks. 3) EASY - Our low-pressure, no-nonsense business ethic ensures our customers a faster, more pleasant experience without the fuss. 4) PEOPLE - Any business is only as good as its people. D&C Honda is fortunate to attract and keep some of the best people in the business. Our employees have worked here an average of 12 years, some as long as 30 years. Customers get better service from people that know them and care! "Welcome to your Comfort Zone!"

About Honda of Tenafly

Saturday 7:00 AM - 5:30 AM

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection
pilotgirl
6/29/2015

"oh Herbie. "

Herbie rendered Awesome service, great personality, straight to the point kinda guy. Fulfilled my desire to the best of his ability. I was glad I chose Honda of Tenafly .

KaVR
6/23/2015

"I never enjoyed the purchase experience ... until now!"

I usually drive my cars until they are past dead because I hated the process of buying a car. I don't hate it any more, thanks to John. This was the car purchase experience I have been longing for - quick, respectful, painless AND a good price AND a fair rate. The bonus was John's professionalism and pleasant personality with lots of laughs, Wow... I didn't know it could be like this... where have you been all my car-buying life? :) I would definitely buy again and I would recommend to all my friends and family without hesitation. Thank you, John!

fschimin

"A great choice!"

I want to thank the people at Honda, and specially Herbie Rosario for the care and help they offered me. My husband of many years is not well but at Honda they received us both as if we were family, we were welcome and I cannot express enough my gratitude. Tenafly Honda is a very special place. I recommend it to all the people that are interested in buying a car. I do not think that there are many places left in this world that treat you as human being. I think it was the best choice. I like my new car and hope to keep it many years. Flora Schiminovich

blackoutGTR
6/23/2015

"my experience was fantastic "

I have been in the car business for 6 years and my salesman arnold bang was very patient and understanding. Great atmosphere to buy your vehicle.

Dan Flegler
6/22/2015

"Buying a Car Can Be Painless and Fun"

I know very little about cars, but I think after a lifetime of teaching I know a lot about people. I first met Herbie about 10 years ago when I was trading in my transmission-impaired Volvo for a Honda Accord. He treated me with respect and courtesy that first time and I decided that if I ever bought another Honda, Herbie would be the man I turned to for help. Today I bought my fifth Honda and you know who I trusted to help me compete this deal--Herbie Rosario. I had told him months ago that as soon as the 2016 Pilots were available, I was interested in purchasing one. He called me as soon as the first Pilot arrived at Honda of Tenafly and arranged for a test drive that day. He demonstrated all the special features of the vehicle and then let me have my turn at the controls--driverless cars are not yet here in Tenafly. For me, the worst past of buying a car is the signing of the paperwork and the pressure put on the buyer to spend money on unnecessary extras. Herbie knows how I'm always in a rush and how I hate being harassed when completing the paperwork, He arranged beforehand that I would be able to sign everything and drive my new SUV home in as short a period of time as humanly possible. Once I sat down with Michael Huh to finalize the deal, it was less than 30 minutes later that I was in my new car driving my wife and grandchildren home. Buying a car with Herbie's help is like having an outing with a good friend whom you know you can trust. And you know who will be my salesman the next time I buy a car--Herbie Rosario.

Lori
6/22/2015

"Perfect!"

We had a wonderful experience with Herbie and now are driving a beautiful new Honda Accord! We could not be more grateful and more happy! Herbie was professional, direct and patient! The car is simply beautiful. There is no question that when we are ready for our next car that we will be going straight to Herbie!

sapporostan
6/15/2015

"quick ,easy,and painless"

john stepped up when i showed up without a reservation (appointment) on a friday night at 6:30 pm-since i had had 2 previous honda accords over the last 30 years and all i got out of them was 670,000 miles with no repair bill over $1,400, i had my heart set on a toyota camry since my neighbor said it started okay everyday.---john sold me on the honda by pointing out that why switch when i had had such a good,past experience. it never entered my mind. harry took care of the financing and off i go. thanks fellas

csl2153
6/13/2015

"Great experience at Honda of Tenafly; A+"

I visited the dealership this morning with my parents just to look around and learn a bit about the latest models/pricing options. Although we had not made an appointment in advance, we were immediately assisted by Herbie. Herbie walked us through the various models we were interested in, and guided us through a test-drive. Throughout the experience, Herbie was not only very informative and pleasant, but also exceedingly patient and receptive to our many questions and needs. Having purchased our last two cars through Honda of Tenafly with the help of Harry, we were not surprised that our buying experience today was so comfortable and stress-free. After a painless hour or two spent at the dealership, we were able to walk out very satisfied with our new car. As a repeat customer of Honda of Tenafly since 2010, I would recommend the dealership to anyone looking to purchase a car with ease.

ohmeohmy
6/11/2015

"The most non-stressful experience ever!!!"

By far this has been the best car shopping experience ever. Salesman Herbie Rosario and Manager Don were very pleasant, professional, helpful and overall great! Any questions I had, either one of them were readily available to answer. The amount of time each person spent with me from the moment I walked in, to the moment I walked out with my brand new Honda HR-V was greatly appreciated. Most of all I never felt any pressure from anyone at the Honda of Tenafly dealership and I would highly recommend Herbie Rosario in the sales department. I am totally in love with my new purchase.

albel561914
6/11/2015

"My experience was good. "

My overall experience doing business with the dealership was good. Have nothing but positive feedback to add about everyone i came in contact with,mainly Herbie the salesman who i dealt with primarily. I definitely would do business with The dealership again, and would recommend it to my friends and associates without any reservations.

Don't remember the names of the others, which never mattered. Everyone seems hospitable and kind.

391-113200941448PM