Honda of Tenafly

28 County Road,
Tenafly, New Jersey 07670
Honda of Tenafly Info
About Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly REAL Benefits and REAL Value to our customers. 1) Security - The Security of our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 10 Day Risk-Free Used Car Money Back Guarantee & our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 48 Hr. Risk-Free New Car Money Back Guarantee. Exclusively available ONLY at Honda of Tenafly. 5) VALUE - Our competative pricing structure offers our customers real values you can trust. We don't "Hook" you with false cheap price quotes just to "REEL" you in and then surprise you with additional hidden fees. 1) EXPERIENCE - D&C Auto Group is Family-owned since 1932. We are the 1st Honda Dealer in NJ. Our Experience helps us understand your needs better. 2) TRUST - Over 70% of our business is repeat and referral customers. That's twice the national average for car dealers. Our customers know we are straight-forward with no highway games or tricks. 3) EASY - Our low-pressure, no-nonsense business ethic ensures our customers a faster, more pleasant experience without the fuss. 4) PEOPLE - Any business is only as good as its people. D&C Honda is fortunate to attract and keep some of the best people in the business. Our employees have worked here an average of 12 years, some as long as 30 years. Customers get better service from people that know them and care! "Welcome to your Comfort Zone!"

About Honda of Tenafly

Saturday 7:00 AM - 5:30 AM

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection
Kalpa
6/19/2016

"Great customer service"

We have not bought a new car for over 15 years and we were a little nervous. We didn't think we would come out of the dealership with a new car on our first visit. He explained everything about the car we wanted. Unlike other car salesman, he didn't try to sell us more expensive car but worked with us to sell us the best one for our need. My son is so happy with his graduation gift. Thank you Herbie for being a wonderful car salesman. We would not consider going to any other dealership when we decide to purchase our next car.

June 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive review! You came to the right place! We're glad that Herbie was able to assist you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us about anything. We look forward to seeing you again soon and would like to wish your son the best of luck with his new car!

ferminlopez718
6/16/2016

"We would never consider buying from anyone else"

We go out of our way to purchase our vehicles from this dealer and particularly from Herbie... Absolutely no pressure or hassle at all!!! That is why we went back for our second car and will be back very soon for another one... See you in a few months!!! Fermin, Maria, The Twins and Lola

June 17, 2016

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad that Herbie was able to assist you and we look forward to seeing you again soon! We wish you the best of luck with your new car!

SueZ
6/16/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

Herbie made our experience so simple! I bought a used Nissan Versa for my son, and from start to finish Herbie made the experience simple and pleasant. He explained everything about the car, brought it to our mechanic so our mechanic could approve it for us, and made our buying experience quick and pleasant. He is personable and friendly and responded with helpful information to all our questions. This is the third car we have bought from Honda of Tenafly and they are a dealership we trust and will certainly buy from again. We highly recommend Herbie at Honda of Tenafly!

June 17, 2016

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad that Herbie was able to assist you and help you find a perfect car for your son. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again soon!

VinnyD
6/08/2016

"Treated like family"

Herbie made me feel comfortable throughout my entire car buying experience. At no point was I pressured into buying anything I wasn't sure about, or even buying anything at all. I truly felt like I was meeting an old friend who happened to have some cars to look at and I left very happy about my new car.

June 09, 2016

Vinny, thank you for your positive review! We're glad that Herbie was able to assist you and help you get into a new car! We wish you the best of luck with your new car!

Sandman717
6/07/2016

"As good as it gets...!!!"

Professional, knowledgeable, and very patient. I generally do not do these reviews and with that said this one deserves my time. The long story short is that Herbie went above and beyond to make my 80 yr. old Mom comfortable in the “right car” for her needs. It went like this. We came into the dealership after Mom totaled her 2013 Civic. He Demo’d a new 2016 LX took her for a test drive and she loved it. We agreed on a lease package and were told the car would be ready that day. While he was compiling the paperwork Mom asked me about “The Leather Package” as her prior Civic had leather. I said that she should get what she wanted. Herbie returned and we told him that we decided to go with the EXL. I could see hesitation on his face, as the leather package changes the complexity of the dashboard and Mom doesn’t do complicated. Anyway… we agree on the leather EXL. We return with Insurance binder about 1 hour before Herbie was scheduled to be off to pick up the vehicle. Mom gets in the car and has a meltdown about the all the new stuff that she doesn’t understand. Herbie takes her for a DEMO drive in her car and she decides that this is not the right car for her. Bear in mind that the deal is done…! Herbie didn’t even flinch……. He redid the deal and re-wrote a new contract with the LX that he had suggested was the right car for her in the first place. Herbie stayed another 2 hours after he was scheduled off to make sure Mom left in the correct car. As car sales professionals go Herbie is one of the best I and Mom have had the pleasure in dealing with. Herbie spent a total of 4 ½ hours with Mom and the windup is Mom left in her new car smiling. Herbie I hope went home and enjoyed a Margarita. Thanks Herbie..!!!

June 09, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of your experience with Herbie! We're glad that he was able to assist your mother and make her feel comfortable in a new Honda Civic. We look forward to seeing you both soon. It was truly our pleasure working with her and we wish her the best of luck with her new Civic!

Joanne T.
6/03/2016

"Drive and Decide Program"

I returned a vehicle under their Drive and Decide program and had some problems getting the title back for my trade-in. After a considerable amount of time I was finally contacted by their General Manager who was able to take care of the problem Thank you.

Joanne T. responded to this review

June 10, 2016

I have already called 2 times today as well as last week with no response. I will call again.

June 10, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I appreciate the review and I apologize for any inconvenience that we have caused you. "Drive and Decide" is an exclusive program that has been very successful over the years and gives our customers a piece of mind. I would like to look further into this issue, if you can please give me a call at (201) 408-1910. Thank you. Sincerely, Carlos Cueto

Svetlana
6/01/2016

"Wonderful experience "

It was a pleasure to do business with this dealership and particularly with Herbie. He was very helpful, he listens the client and does his best. Thank you soooo much 😊

June 02, 2016

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad that Herbie could help you!

kenmann
5/30/2016

"Leased a new Fit"

This is the sixth vehicle that we got from Tenafly Honda, and Herbie has worked on each one of them. We leased a new Fit which is replacing a 2008 Fit that was totaled in an accident. Herbie did an excellent job in getting us the best deal possible since this was an unexpected purchase and the dollars are tight. Herbie got me through the whole credit process and there was no BS with the price. Unlike other dealers who keep you there for hours and then get you into a terrible deal. Tenafly Honda does not work that way. Thanks to all at Tenafly Honda, especially Herbie.

May 31, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're glad that Herbie was able to help you find a replacement for your Fit. We appreciate your business and loyalty! We wish you the best of luck with your new Honda!

Vivian Shulman
5/27/2016

"Buying a certified preowned Honda from Herbie Rosario"

This was a painless experience. Herbie is knowledgeable, patient and accommodating. The process of buying the Honda was very straightforward - we weren't sure at first what we wanted but Herbie made is easy.

May 31, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're glad that Herbie was able to assist you and we wish you the best of luck with your new Honda!

r2rodb
5/26/2016

"A great place to buy or lease a Honda"

I have been leasing with Honda of Tenafly for many years. This is the 7th CRV I've leased here. While this was my first experience with Herbie, he lives up to the great reputation this dealership has earned. He was knowledgeable of the product, extremely professional, and, in his words, "very transparent'. When it's time to lease my next vehicle, I'll ask for Herbie.

May 31, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are so grateful for your loyalty and are glad that Herbie was able to assist you! We look forward to continuing to work with you! Happy driving!

391-113200941448PM
Reviews of Herbie Rosario Jr.
Herbie Rosario Jr.