Honda of Tenafly

28 County Road,
Tenafly, New Jersey 07670
Honda of Tenafly Info
About Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly REAL Benefits and REAL Value to our customers. 1) Security - The Security of our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 10 Day Risk-Free Used Car Money Back Guarantee & our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 48 Hr. Risk-Free New Car Money Back Guarantee. Exclusively available ONLY at Honda of Tenafly. 5) VALUE - Our competative pricing structure offers our customers real values you can trust. We don't "Hook" you with false cheap price quotes just to "REEL" you in and then surprise you with additional hidden fees. 1) EXPERIENCE - D&C Auto Group is Family-owned since 1932. We are the 1st Honda Dealer in NJ. Our Experience helps us understand your needs better. 2) TRUST - Over 70% of our business is repeat and referral customers. That's twice the national average for car dealers. Our customers know we are straight-forward with no highway games or tricks. 3) EASY - Our low-pressure, no-nonsense business ethic ensures our customers a faster, more pleasant experience without the fuss. 4) PEOPLE - Any business is only as good as its people. D&C Honda is fortunate to attract and keep some of the best people in the business. Our employees have worked here an average of 12 years, some as long as 30 years. Customers get better service from people that know them and care! "Welcome to your Comfort Zone!"

About Honda of Tenafly

Saturday 7:00 AM - 5:30 AM

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection
kumar
2/10/2016

"Customer Experience as it should be"

Thanks to Herbie for being patient, courteous, and above all listening to your customer and understanding their needs. In this day when you often see very brusque treatment of customers, what Herbie does in making you feel well served stands out. You are a very good ambassador to your profession and the dealership. All the best.

February 11, 2016

Dear Kumar, It was my pleasure helping your find the perfect vehicle to fit your needs after going through several different models and drives till we found what was best. We strive to provide customers like yourself with the best level of customer service with the intentions of assisting you again in the future. Thank you for the kind words and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Best Regards Herbie Rosario Honda of Tenafly 2015687000 ext 209

BB
2/09/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

What a wonderful, stress-free experience ! John A. quided me through my end of lease and re-lease with ease ! Once we took the test drive and reviewed the new features, John made all the paperwork painless. John is a lovely gentleman and it was a pleasure "doing business with him"! Future clients will be honored to have him as their sales person.

JP
2/08/2016

"Get the Deal Done!"

I had to trade in my old Pilot which had died after 10 years. Herbie helped negotiate with Service so I didn't have to fix the old Pilot and gave me a fair price for my trade in. Honda's sell themselves but Herbie helped me Get the Deal Done! He is courteous, honest and knows how to deliver a No Pressure Sale.

February 10, 2016

Dear John, Thanks you for the compliments and kind words we greatly appreciate it. If you or your family have any questions or need help in the future please let me know even though this pilot will probably be trouble free for ten years like your last one. Best Regards Herbie Rosario Honda of Tenafly

Brett1234
2/05/2016

"Amazing experience!"

John Arslan was very helpful! No pressure salesman, was pleasure to work with him! Pricing was fantastic and the whole process took all an hour! I would recommend him to my friends and family. Harry sagong was also very helpful and thorough with all of the paperwork and made the signing process very simple. Thanks again to the both of you you made my experience perfect.

Z R
2/04/2016

"Great experience"

Rich was extremely pleasant and helpful; I greatly appreciated his non-nonsense approach to describing the car and walking me through the purchase process. Highly recommended!

Carmen Driggs
2/04/2016

"Smooth Sailing"

I purchased a new car for my daughter from Herbie Rosario back in 2009 and was so pleased with him that we returned last week for another new vehicle. Herbie is not only knowledgeable, but also caring, understanding and very easy to work with, which is something I rarely experience with car salesmen. My daughter is extremely happy with her Accord Coupe and I am very pleased with the entire experience. I would definitely return to Honda of Tenafly and would recommend Herbie to all my friends and family looking to purchase a new car.

February 08, 2016

Thank you for your business and glad you remembered me as your original salesperson from 7 years ago. If you come across any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me. Best Regards Herbie Rosario Honda of Tenafly

jimbo
2/03/2016

"Great xpierence"

John was very friendly and professional. He made us feel very comfortable doing business with him. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new car to go to John at Honda of Tenafly. Also Michael Huh was very helpful.

16hrv
2/03/2016

"2016 Hrv"

Thank you very much for all your help. Recommend you highly to friends and family. Go see herbie,don dwan, Jeff dorf and harry sagong

February 03, 2016

Thank you for the positive review. Enjoy your new HRV and don't hesitate to contact us with any questions of concerns that you might have. Best Regards, Herbie Rosario Jr. Honda of Tenafly

lugof3
2/02/2016

"Breath of fresh air"

My wife and I were in the market for a car this past weekend. We had a very specific make, year and trim in mind and this dealership had our car. Before we went to Honda of Tenafly, our experience was extremely painful and I literally said "I hate car shopping". This dealership, specifically working with Herbie, was a breath of fresh air. Not only was the appearance of the lot and store better looking, but it didn't feel like you were in a beehive (even though it was busy when we arrived). Herbie has a calm, cool and collective attitude that we appreciated. He also wasn't overwhelming and trying to push anything onto us. He maintained an open mind with our offer and we ended up with a price that fell within our range. As part of the paperwork, we met with Michael. He made the best of the situation (car buying paperwork is almost as bad as home buying paperwork) and helped us go through the paperwork in a timely fashion. He was a pleasant person and appreciate him making the signing easier for us. This was personally my first time buying a car and if Herbie has cars available that we're looking for in the future, I would certainly want to make an effort in doing business. Thanks again for your assistance in this process.

February 03, 2016

Thank you for choosing us as your preferred dealership after visiting many others. We greatly appreciate all of the kind words and very thoughtful review. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any future questions or concerns. Enjoy your 2013 Toyota Highlander Best Regards, Herbie Rosario Honda of Tenafly

RobcMolina
1/29/2016

"Good Experience "

I just recently purchased a 2012 Honda Pilot Touring car at Honda of Tenafly NJ. My Salesperson was Herbie Rosario. Herbie was great and extremely knowledgeable about the car I was interested in. He gave great advice and service that I don't think is common to many car salesmen. He made me feel like he was looking out for my best interest first and foremost. I will come back to Honda of Tenafly for future car purchases and will recommend Herbie to Family and friends who are looking for a car.

February 02, 2016

Mr. Molina, Thank you for driving over an hour to come us and giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Enjoy your Touring Pilot. Herbie Rosario Honda of Tenafly

391-113200941448PM
Reviews of Herbie Rosario Jr.
Herbie Rosario Jr.