Honda of Tenafly

28 County Road,
Tenafly, New Jersey 07670
Honda of Tenafly Info
About Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly REAL Benefits and REAL Value to our customers. 1) Security - The Security of our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 10 Day Risk-Free Used Car Money Back Guarantee & our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 48 Hr. Risk-Free New Car Money Back Guarantee. Exclusively available ONLY at Honda of Tenafly. 5) VALUE - Our competative pricing structure offers our customers real values you can trust. We don't "Hook" you with false cheap price quotes just to "REEL" you in and then surprise you with additional hidden fees. 1) EXPERIENCE - D&C Auto Group is Family-owned since 1932. We are the 1st Honda Dealer in NJ. Our Experience helps us understand your needs better. 2) TRUST - Over 70% of our business is repeat and referral customers. That's twice the national average for car dealers. Our customers know we are straight-forward with no highway games or tricks. 3) EASY - Our low-pressure, no-nonsense business ethic ensures our customers a faster, more pleasant experience without the fuss. 4) PEOPLE - Any business is only as good as its people. D&C Honda is fortunate to attract and keep some of the best people in the business. Our employees have worked here an average of 12 years, some as long as 30 years. Customers get better service from people that know them and care! "Welcome to your Comfort Zone!"

About Honda of Tenafly

Saturday 7:00 AM - 5:30 AM

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection
H1234
9/27/2016

"awesome in many ways!"

Thanks to Honda Tenafly, specially salesperson name David Kim.He was respectful and worked really hard to give us exactly what we needed without giving us hard time. It was so convenient and easy processing for us to purchase a new car. I highly recommend this dealer and David Kim.

NJ car buyer
9/26/2016

"Great experience at Honda of Tenafly"

I made my first Honda purchase at this dealership, and I will definitely use them again in the future. Everyone in the dealership was pleasant, friendly & nice and I never felt pressured into making a decision. Wonderful and easy going experience! Definitely recommend them!!

September 26, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad to hear that our staff could provide you with such excellent service. We are happy to know that you had such a pleasant experience and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Honda girl
9/25/2016

"Great Service"

As always Danielle Conte always does a great job. Did not have appointment I called and asked if I can drop car off and pick it up later. She made it so easy for me with a smile on her face said sure bring it in and I will take care of you.

Danielle Conte

September 26, 2016

Thank you for the great review. We're glad to know that Danielle and the rest of our staff could make your experience such a great one. We strive to make sure our customers get the care they deserve from the moment they step through our doors.

Roma
9/23/2016

"Very good, especially dealing with Mr Steve Pak"

Honda Tenafly deserved it. They have friendly and very accomodating staff, especially Mr Pak. Gave us all the details of what services we needed and he made sure that we were comfortable while waiting. Next service updating the CRV computer.

September 26, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are very glad to hear that Steve Pak provided you with exceptional service, making your experience with our dealership a pleasant one.

chascho
9/23/2016

"Good service. Fair price. "

You can't ask for more from a car dealership than good service and fair price. Not best price. But fair price. They gotta make a living too.

September 26, 2016

Thank you for the positive review. We're glad to know that you had a great experience at our dealership.

CT1101
9/21/2016

"Great service!"

Kathy is very attentive. She makes sure i understand the procedure of checking and repairing my car. She takes care of my billing quickly while there is a long line on the cashier.

September 21, 2016

Thank you for the great review. We're very glad to hear that Kathy provide you with exceptional service and could make your experience at our dealership so enjoyable.

MAX ROH
9/20/2016

"wonderful advice and excellent service. so impressive "

excellent help to have great choice and excellent service. DAVID KIM is great sales person. And the process for lease is clear and so fast. fantastic service provider !!!

September 20, 2016

Thank you for the great review. We're very glad to hear that David Kim provided you with amazing service and could make your experience with us so memorable.

proberthonda
9/17/2016

"Kathy Amano is the best"

I arrived early for a 7 am appointment and Kathy was already dealing with a long line of customers. That's huuuuuuuuge when you need to get to work on time. I was lucky enough to have Kathy deal with my service. Before I even signed the service contract Kathy hooked me up with the shuttle service. I was home and back to work before most of my coworkers even made it to work. My car needed a lot of work and Kathy gave me updates throughout the day. I was considering a Lincoln MKC for my next car but from what I have heard about the service at the Lincoln dealer, they don't have anyone like Kathy working there. I will likely rent or purchase my next car from Honda of Tenafly

September 19, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We're very glad to hear that Kathy not only provided you with excellent service but also kept you up to date on the service that was going on with your vehicle. We're happy to know that Kathy and our service center could impress you so much. If you have any questions or concerns about purchasing or renting a vehicle please don't hesitate to contact us.

conan108
9/16/2016

"Pleasant experience"

It was a great experience with dealer David Kim. I found this car (Certified 2013 Honda Odyssey) on the website and called for inquiries. From the initial contact by phone to the final delivery of the car, he showed kind, thoughtful explanations and circumstantial account. With smooth procedures, I finally own a car as good as new one. This is my first car in the US and I am fully satisfied with it.

September 19, 2016

Thank you for the great review. We're glad to hear that David Kim was able to answer every question you had at the 2013 Certified Odyssey and made the entire process stress-free. We're glad to hear that you're very happy with your first car in the US. If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us.

Glenn Jacobs
9/14/2016

"Routine maintenance"

Excellent service. Kathy was my service representative this time but I have worked with other representatives I saw, and they are all excellent. Their presence indicates good employee retention which is a real positive sign. Service fast, thorough, place clean and comfortable. Would recommend my car and Honda of Tenafly in an instant. Glenn Jacobs, Englewood

September 15, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We're glad to hear that Kathy as well as other members of our team provided you with excellent service. We are happy that your experience with our dealership was such a great one. We look forward to seeing you again.

391-113200941448PM
Reviews of Herbie Rosario Jr.
Herbie Rosario Jr.