Honda of Tenafly

28 County Road,
Tenafly, New Jersey 07670
Honda of Tenafly Info
About Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly REAL Benefits and REAL Value to our customers. 1) Security - The Security of our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 10 Day Risk-Free Used Car Money Back Guarantee & our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 48 Hr. Risk-Free New Car Money Back Guarantee. Exclusively available ONLY at Honda of Tenafly. 5) VALUE - Our competative pricing structure offers our customers real values you can trust. We don't "Hook" you with false cheap price quotes just to "REEL" you in and then surprise you with additional hidden fees. 1) EXPERIENCE - D&C Auto Group is Family-owned since 1932. We are the 1st Honda Dealer in NJ. Our Experience helps us understand your needs better. 2) TRUST - Over 70% of our business is repeat and referral customers. That's twice the national average for car dealers. Our customers know we are straight-forward with no highway games or tricks. 3) EASY - Our low-pressure, no-nonsense business ethic ensures our customers a faster, more pleasant experience without the fuss. 4) PEOPLE - Any business is only as good as its people. D&C Honda is fortunate to attract and keep some of the best people in the business. Our employees have worked here an average of 12 years, some as long as 30 years. Customers get better service from people that know them and care! "Welcome to your Comfort Zone!"

About Honda of Tenafly

Saturday 7:00 AM - 5:30 AM

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection
mady345
7/21/2016

"Great"

I felt I was in good hands with the Product Specialist, Frank LaRocca. He addressed all of my concerns which helped me make the decision of leasing Honda Civic again. I give him a rating of 10!!!.

July 21, 2016

Thank you for your great review! We're very glad to hear that Frank LaRocca was able to get you the car you wanted and addressed all your concerns about the purchase. We hope you enjoy your new Honda Civic and we hope to see you again!

Paul & Chrissie Robert
7/20/2016

"More than Satisfied Customer!"

Have been buying and getting our Hondas here for 20 years. service at Tenafly Honda is great; always very friendly and professional. Most importantly it's the little things. Recently a tail light went a phone call, and an hour later I was on my way. We actually stick with Honda because of this dealership.

July 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that you've been with for over 20 years and we have been able to make those years so memorable and enjoyable! We love hearing from our customers that they've felt so welcomed by our staff, have made bonds, and feel like part of the family whenever they walk into our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again when you're ready to add a new Honda to your family!

Guarnaccia1
7/11/2016

"Always a great car buying experience"

We've been working with Herbie since 2009 and just bought our 4th and 5th Hondas. Herbie is always good with us and knows what we are looking for. We've never had a reason to say no.

July 11, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're so glad to hear that each and every time you've come to our dealership you've been able to get a car you want and had a pleasant time. It's always such a pleasure to hear from our customers and to learn that our returning customers still enjoy themselves it's an even greater pleasure. We're so glad to hear that Herbie was able to get the Honda cars you wanted. We hope you enjoy them both and look forward to seeing you again!

David Cohen
7/10/2016

"We came back to buy a car from Herbie !"

We bought our first car from Herbie on 2007 and now came back to buy another one !! We always come to Honda Tenafly and to Herbie Rosario because he took care of us like we are Family. Thanks Herbie !!!

July 11, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review! It's always such a pleasure hearing from our returning customers. We're so glad that Herbie was able to get you the car you wanted and that he has become a salesman that you feel welcomed by whenever you come to our dealership. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

Idycuby1975
7/07/2016

"" Treated like a Family " Rob & Idy. Cuba & Costa Rica."

Today we made the decision to buy our car at Honda of Tenafly store. We are very happy with our new Car on Red. We went to the store after read some of the reviews and for our surprised, i found exactly the car that i was looking for with, all the extras that i want allready.. My new red car was parking there waiting for me, "The car of my dreams".Also, We met the best car salesman of the store Herbie Rosario Jr. I strongly recomended him to all my friends and co-workers from NJT and also a Family members. I bought a car before at Toyota of Hackensack my experience there was ok ,but i soon as i personally arrived to the store of Honda of Tenafly my experience was the best, iam a very Active person and i like to ask a lot of questions,but Herbie, he was more than patience,and he explained to us the details and difference of price of three category,but i bought the one that i got in love as soon as i arrived to the Store with my husband. Great not, excelent Customer Service. 5 Stars, Honestly and Proffesional Service. We will return in the future to buy the next car, for Sure. The made you feel like your are Family Member, not another Customer.

July 08, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! We're so glad that Herbie and the other members of our staff could make your time at our dealership so enjoyable. We always do our best to please our customers and hearing that you recommend Herbie to your friends and that you found your time here more welcoming than other dealerships is an added bonus. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

Teda
7/05/2016

"Long time customer-wouldn't consider any place else!"

Today we got our fourth car from Honda of Tenafly. We always come back to this dealership and especially to salesman Herbie Rosario. Herbie is genuinely friendly, honest and respectful. The dealership is efficient and a terrific addition to the borough. It's a great combination!

July 06, 2016

Thank you so much for leaving a great review! We're so glad that you've enjoyed every trip you've taken to our dealership and we hope you continue to do so. We're happy to hear that Herbie Rosario was able to get you the car you loved. We look forward to seeing you again and we hope you enjoy you new car.

John Theo
7/02/2016

"DISHONEST DEALER!! DO NOT GO HERE!!!"

****DO NOT GO HERE!!!!*** They promised me a written quote via email for pilot lease. I drove from 1 hour away with my family. They made us wait over 2hrs looking at different models and when it came time to close the deal, they claimed the quoted price was a mistake and tried to get me to pay $125 more per month on a lease. I tried to talk to a manager but he again stated it was a mistake. I find that hard to believe since we have been talking for over a week and I have a written quote. Also he wants me to believe that he is the manager and doesn't know the price of his own inventory. Why not tell me the error before I drive there. Why not tell me when I arrived and asked again? Why wait until 2 hrs of a sales pitch to do so? They are dishonest and practice predatory sales tactics. ***DO NOT GO HERE!!!***

Gary Mascitelli

July 07, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're sorry to read the negative comments you've recently posted. Price quotes are estimates that vary on make and model of each vehicle, but can change for a number of factors, such as credit score, down payment amount, to name a few. We apologize for the misunderstanding that occurred when you came to visit our dealership. Please know that this is not the norm, and we will work diligently to ensure that a situation like this does not occur again. We truly appreciate your feedback. Have a great day. Thank you,

Robert Stone
6/28/2016

"Simple and Fast"

Honda of Tenafly was just great! I called, they gave me a lease price over the phone in few minutes and the following morning when we showed up to look at the car and hopefully get our lease wrapped up I was fully expecting some trouble and games. But the other shoe never dropped. Herbie was Great! They never tried to change the price with the usually games, "bank fees" "Not in stock" "that car sold". No BS about "give me a deposit and i'll find the car". We were in and out in 2hrs. The price they quoted over the phone was the exact same number that was finally presented to us for signature. Even if you do not like Honda, its worth it to buy a Honda from these guys just for the simplified pleasant experience. At Honda of Tenafly, its how car buying should be. Thanks guys, we love the car!

June 28, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time our of your day to write such a wonderful review about our dealership and our staff. It's always a pleasure to hear that members of our team were able to make our customers feel so welcomed and secure about buying a car. We're very glad to hear that Herbie was able to make the whole experience for you hassle and stress free. We hope you enjoy your new car and look forward to seeing you again.

Kalpa
6/19/2016

"Great customer service"

We have not bought a new car for over 15 years and we were a little nervous. We didn't think we would come out of the dealership with a new car on our first visit. He explained everything about the car we wanted. Unlike other car salesman, he didn't try to sell us more expensive car but worked with us to sell us the best one for our need. My son is so happy with his graduation gift. Thank you Herbie for being a wonderful car salesman. We would not consider going to any other dealership when we decide to purchase our next car.

June 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive review! You came to the right place! We're glad that Herbie was able to assist you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us about anything. We look forward to seeing you again soon and would like to wish your son the best of luck with his new car!

ferminlopez718
6/16/2016

"We would never consider buying from anyone else"

We go out of our way to purchase our vehicles from this dealer and particularly from Herbie... Absolutely no pressure or hassle at all!!! That is why we went back for our second car and will be back very soon for another one... See you in a few months!!! Fermin, Maria, The Twins and Lola

June 17, 2016

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad that Herbie was able to assist you and we look forward to seeing you again soon! We wish you the best of luck with your new car!

391-113200941448PM
Reviews of Herbie Rosario Jr.
Herbie Rosario Jr.