Honda of Tenafly

Product Specialist

August 22, 2017

"Excellent"

- Hakim Baksh

Herbie was the best salesman that we encountered. Rick made our experience very exciting and he is doing an excellent job. They both made our car buying experience memorable.

Rick Kara

August 22, 2017

"Excellent Dealership and Customer Service"

- Jen

I was very satisfied with my experience at Tenafly Honda Dealership. I was very impressed with Herbie Rosario during my visit. I would highly recommend Herbie and Tenafly Honda to anyone who is interested in leasing a new car.

August 21, 2017

"Best Place To Get A Car"

- amanisteeleferg

I came to this dealership, and specifically Herbie, because of a recommendation from my parents. I'm so glad I did because from start to finish, Herbie was kind, patient, informative, and had my best interest in my mind! Even when I left the dealership, he kept an open line of communication and was available to answer all of the questions I had. Not only did he make sure that everything sales related was taken care of, but he directed me to a financer, Micheal Huh, who was just as great. They both worked with me to explain the best way to afford my new lease, while engaging in great conversation. I felt like I was more than just a sale. Overall my experience at Honda of Tenafly was 10/10!!!!

Michael Huh

Used 2014 Honda Accord, $15995

2014 Honda Accord

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection