Honda of Tenafly

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly Info
About Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly REAL Benefits and REAL Value to our customers. 1) Security - The Security of our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 10 Day Risk-Free Used Car Money Back Guarantee & our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 48 Hr. Risk-Free New Car Money Back Guarantee. Exclusively available ONLY at Honda of Tenafly. 5) VALUE - Our competative pricing structure offers our customers real values you can trust. We don't "Hook" you with false cheap price quotes just to "REEL" you in and then surprise you with additional hidden fees. 1) EXPERIENCE - D&C Auto Group is Family-owned since 1932. We are the 1st Honda Dealer in NJ. Our Experience helps us understand your needs better. 2) TRUST - Over 70% of our business is repeat and referral customers. That's twice the national average for car dealers. Our customers know we are straight-forward with no highway games or tricks. 3) EASY - Our low-pressure, no-nonsense business ethic ensures our customers a faster, more pleasant experience without the fuss. 4) PEOPLE - Any business is only as good as its people. D&C Honda is fortunate to attract and keep some of the best people in the business. Our employees have worked here an average of 12 years, some as long as 30 years. Customers get better service from people that know them and care! "Come for the Price, Stay for the Service!"

About Honda of Tenafly

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection

"Herbie is extremely thorough and patient"

A friend had told me to see Herbie when I was bringing my mother in to purchase a vehicle. After our initial meeting, I was so comfortable because he was providing my mother with excellent customer service. We knew we were in good hands which made the purchase a simple decision. Thank you again Herbie!

"EXCELLENT!!!"

I just leased a new CRV 2014 and I was fortunate to have Herbie Rosario as my salesperson. He was very pleasant to work with. He provided me with several options on how I could acquire the vehicle I was interested in. No pressure felt but definitely good guidance. He was very knowledgeable and showed me how CRV works and its special features. Ray their finance person was also a great help. Kudos to Honda Tenafly! They made my car buying experience enjoyable and stress free.

"HERBIE IS THE MAN"

The main thing I like about Herbie is that he never beats around the bush. As soon as we spoke Herbie knew exactly what type of car I wanted and proceeded accordingly. His answers were precise and accurate, no desperate attempt to coax me into looking at options I wasn't interested in. Add to that his immense knowledge and experience in the field. I would go to him a 100 more times if I had to.

"This is our second Honda for Tenafly"

Both times we bought a car from Honda of Tenafly the process was very simple and easy. I love our new car. All the staff was great most of all Herbie and Michael! Thank you for everything!!! The service department I'd excellent too!!!

"Service & Sales"

My wife & I have purchased a number of cars at D&C We highly recommend the dealership & the Honda's. We have consistently found that the service dept is very professional & they go the extra mile to resolve any problems that we have had. We are a loyal D&C family & expect to remain for many years to come.

"Honda Fit 2015"

I traded in my 19 yr old car for a brand new Honda Fit 2015. Can you imagine my excitement?!! Herbie and Frank were a pleasure to deal with. They really took care of me. They are both very friendly, knowledgable and professional. Thanks guys!!

"Come for reliable service "

My sales rep was Herbie, who was knowledgeable and trustworthy. He made my car buying experience a pleasure and I have told many of my friends and co workers about this dealership, but especially about Herbie. I traveled over 45 minutes and it was worth it!

"Great experience!"

Herbie was great to work with. THis is my 4th Honday purchase and he was quick to get me the car i wanted. Everyone (Herbie & finance team) were very nice and not pushy. He did a great job and I would definitely recommend Herbie as well as Honda of Tenafly.

"2014 Accord"

Highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car . Everyone was super nice and my salesman herbie took care of me in every way . Thanks a lot herbie

"First Honda"

Herbie was very personable and great to work with. Would recommend him in a heart beat. I like that he was never pushy like a lot of salesmen can be.

391-113200941448PM