Honda of Tenafly

28 County Road,
Tenafly, New Jersey 07670
Honda of Tenafly Info
About Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly REAL Benefits and REAL Value to our customers. 1) Security - The Security of our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 10 Day Risk-Free Used Car Money Back Guarantee & our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 48 Hr. Risk-Free New Car Money Back Guarantee. Exclusively available ONLY at Honda of Tenafly. 5) VALUE - Our competative pricing structure offers our customers real values you can trust. We don't "Hook" you with false cheap price quotes just to "REEL" you in and then surprise you with additional hidden fees. 1) EXPERIENCE - D&C Auto Group is Family-owned since 1932. We are the 1st Honda Dealer in NJ. Our Experience helps us understand your needs better. 2) TRUST - Over 70% of our business is repeat and referral customers. That's twice the national average for car dealers. Our customers know we are straight-forward with no highway games or tricks. 3) EASY - Our low-pressure, no-nonsense business ethic ensures our customers a faster, more pleasant experience without the fuss. 4) PEOPLE - Any business is only as good as its people. D&C Honda is fortunate to attract and keep some of the best people in the business. Our employees have worked here an average of 12 years, some as long as 30 years. Customers get better service from people that know them and care! "Come for the Price, Stay for the Service!"

About Honda of Tenafly

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection
deepak
4/24/2015

"Best of experience with any dealership"

This is my first car in US. When I started looking for my first car in the market all the dealers tried to put unnecessary pressure to buy the car. In some of dealership behavior of sales person was very uncomfortable. Then I approached Honda of Tenafly in the process. Here I got all my query answered with satisfaction. I am very happy that I bought car from here. I dealt with Herbie Rosario & Ray. They are very co cooperative and provided best of service. They never put pressure on customer and ready to help anytime.

Mirabal23
4/18/2015

"My 1st car experience"

Lynn is an excellent salesperson. She was attentive to my request and concerns. Most importantly, she found a way to make my car buying experience to be a wonderful one. I highly recommend her.

Nanny1943

"Excellent "

This was the third car from a Frank LeRocca. As usual he provided excellent, knowledgeable and friendly service. Will be back when I need my next vehicle.

HondaofTenaflyforever
4/17/2015

"Easiest most professional dealer in the tri-state"

Herbie helped me beyond my belief. Even calling me the day after to ask how I was enjoying my new car. He worked diligently to provide me with top notch customer service and I will continue to buy all my cars from Herbie at Honda of Tenafly as I have the past 12 years!

WHITESJUST4U
4/17/2015

"FIRST TIME BUYER SURELY RECOMMEND"

THEY HAVE GREAT TEAM ARNOLD, MIKE, AND MICKAEL. ARNOLD IS VERY HARD WORKING AND EASY GOING GUY. HE WILL HELP YOU ALL STEP OF YOUR BUYING PROCESS. VERY VERY ENTHUSIASTIC AND CUSTOMER ORIENTED. MIKE WILL WORK WITH YOU FOR BETTER PRICE. HE WILL MATCH ANY PRICE AND MICHEAL WILL HELP YOU SIGN PAPER WORK WITH WHOLE KIND OF DETAIL EXPLAINETION. ALSO, HE IS VERY FRIENDLY. I WILL SURELY RECOMMENDED THIS PLACE FOR BUYING HONDA

MIKE INTERNET SALESPERSON

cl2534
4/16/2015

"Easy peasy lemon squeeze"

Everyone had Tenafly was friendly and very professional. Herbie made buying a car easy and painless. He answered my questions before I could even ask them, and he provided all the information I wanted without the hassles. He sold me the car without all the sales talk, but straight to the facts. I would defiantly recommend him to others looking for buying a car.

Bpita
4/08/2015

"Herbie a true professional"

I had gone to two dealerships prior to my visit to honda tenafly and as soon as I interacted with Herbie I knew, I was in the right hands. He walked us through every step and never pushed us to upgrade and make us feel uncomfortable. I really was amazed how personal and genuine his service was, I wished I had him on my team as I work in the hospitality industry. Thank you Herbie for your service and will definitely see you in a couple months for my next purchase.

timmilazzo
4/06/2015

"One trip, one purchase"

I was referred to Honda of Tenafly by a friend, and I'm glad I went in. This was the second Honda dealership in North Jersey that I had visited, and it was by far a better experience than the first. The staff was professional, honest, and personable. I ended up buying a certified pre-owned CR-V and driving it off the lot. I would recommend you come here instead of wasting time at other dealers!

Jmav3
4/02/2015

"Herbie was great!"

Herbie worked hard trying to get me everything I wanted at the price I could afford. A great salesman who made the deal happen! When I need to go car shopping again I would definitely use him.

Dimitria
4/02/2015

"Herbie the best salesman "

After nine years and 6 cars that we have bought or leased from herbie, we wholeheartedly recommend him. If you want quick, friendly and professional treatment when you buy a car, go to Herbie....

391-113200941448PM