Honda of Tenafly

28 County Road,
Tenafly, New Jersey 07670
Honda of Tenafly Info
About Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly REAL Benefits and REAL Value to our customers. 1) Security - The Security of our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 10 Day Risk-Free Used Car Money Back Guarantee & our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 48 Hr. Risk-Free New Car Money Back Guarantee. Exclusively available ONLY at Honda of Tenafly. 5) VALUE - Our competative pricing structure offers our customers real values you can trust. We don't "Hook" you with false cheap price quotes just to "REEL" you in and then surprise you with additional hidden fees. 1) EXPERIENCE - D&C Auto Group is Family-owned since 1932. We are the 1st Honda Dealer in NJ. Our Experience helps us understand your needs better. 2) TRUST - Over 70% of our business is repeat and referral customers. That's twice the national average for car dealers. Our customers know we are straight-forward with no highway games or tricks. 3) EASY - Our low-pressure, no-nonsense business ethic ensures our customers a faster, more pleasant experience without the fuss. 4) PEOPLE - Any business is only as good as its people. D&C Honda is fortunate to attract and keep some of the best people in the business. Our employees have worked here an average of 12 years, some as long as 30 years. Customers get better service from people that know them and care! "Welcome to your Comfort Zone!"

About Honda of Tenafly

Saturday 7:00 AM - 5:30 AM

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection
Bigblue5
8/22/2016

"Michelle's car"

We were looking for a safe car for our daughter which is a new driver. I felt we received that with Honda of Tenafly. I felt no pressure in taking our time with questions and test driving.

August 23, 2016

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear that Herbie was able to find a car that was perfect for your daughter. We hope she enjoys driving it!

Bobby12
8/22/2016

"Herbie R Honda of Tenafly "

Was not rushed no high power sales pitch. Very professional from start to finish including my trade in.thank you again Herbie. Buying a car for me is not my favorite pastime. Herbie crossed all the t's and dotted all the I's and spent all the time I needed with the electronics and invited me to call him for more tutoring. Thank you, again Herbie

August 23, 2016

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We are very glad to hear that you received such excellent service. It is always wonderful to hear from our customers about their experience at our dealership. We are happy to know that Herbie was able to make you enjoy a process that you normally do not like. We hope you enjoy your new car and enjoy the tutoring Herbie offered to do for you.

jmonge73
8/18/2016

"No headache experience!"

This was my second time at this dealership. I dealt with Herbie the 1st time & was very satisfied. He is a classy guy, never made me feel pressured, was very patient & willing to work within my budget & not trying to sell what he wanted. Naturally, I asked for him this 2nd time & again was very pleased with the entire experience. I definitely recommend this dealership & Herbie.

August 19, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are very pleased to hear that both times you visited our dealership you had such great experiences. We are glad to know that Herbie was able to assist you both times and could left such an amazing impression on you. We look forward to seeing you again!

Mpazmino24
8/16/2016

"Simple, patient and easy"

I found my first car buying experience to be much better than anticipated. From the moment Herbie approached till I was able to drive off with my newly purchased vehicle. It was all pretty simple. Buying a car is a huge decision. Herbie was understanding of that and was patient with me. He explained everything throughly. He was kind. He was the very opposite of the average carsalesman. He showed a personal interest that I was not shown at other car dealerships. I was very pleased with everything that happened during my visit at Honda Tenafly. Thank you so much!

August 16, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We are very glad to hear that Herbie was able to make your experience such a great one. We understand the hassles that can come when picking out and purchasing a car, which is why we always do our best to keep the process stress free and pleasant.

NJRenePerez
8/16/2016

"Seamless 2016 Pilot purchase"

My wife and I were in the market for a three-row SUV as we have a 1.5 year old with plans to have more children. We were replacing a 2014 Grand Cherokee lease and had a 'short list' of SUVs we were considering. Herbie made the process seamless and helped us identify which trim level most suited us. He also did a great job of setting expectations as the Pilot is in high demand and would require a wait before we took delivery. We picked up the car on Monday, 8/15, and are very satisfied with the purchase. My wife and I highly recommend Herbie as he truly has the client's interests at heart and truly delivers a pressure-free purchasing experience.

August 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are very glad to hear that Herbie was able to get you the SUV that you've been looking for. We're very happy to hear that since picking it up on Monday you've been enjoying your new SUV. We look forward to seeing you again and providing you with the same amazing service!

Michelle D.
8/16/2016

"the purchase of my 2016 CR-V-EX"

Herbie was recommended by a friend & I couldn't be happier. He made what was stressful to me a great experience. Herbie was upfront . . . explained EVERYTHING . . . not at all pushy . . .sent follow up texts .. . . I will definitely recommend him to anyone I hear is looking to purchase wheels ! THANK YOU to the staff . . . . Harry was wonderful too ! Taking the leap to purchase a new car is hard enough but with Herbie & Harry it was a pleasure . . . .

August 16, 2016

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We're very glad to hear about your great experience. We are glad that Herbie and Harry were able to find you a car that you love and could make your time with us so enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again and providing you with the same amazing service.

King Kong
8/16/2016

"I came, I saw, and bought!"

Although I saw what I liked in the lot and eventually bought it, I also had to negotiate a fair/acceptable price. The salesman, Brian Dominguez, was very sincere and honest to work with, which made the experience smooth and rewarding. He was well-versed, totally professional, and extremely accommodating. When the sale went through, Mr. Dominquez spent time with me inside the car showing me how to operate it (all high tech and new and complicated to me) which I greatly appreciated. After I drove the car home, I noticed a few little cosmetic defects here and there. I bought the car back, and Brian took care of it immediately. This is my 4th Honda Accord, and my 2nd purchase at Honda of Tenafly. In conclusion, as long as Honda continues to make cars like the Accord which I love so much, and as long as men like Brian Dominguez work in the Sales Dept., I will go back to Honda of Tenafly again and again and again and again.......................

Unknown with the exception of the salesman Brian Dominquez as stated above.

August 16, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review! It's such a pleasure hearing about the great experience you had. We are glad that Brian was able to find you a car that you love. We understand that purchasing a new car can be stressful so we are happy to hear that Brian could answer all of your questions and fixed the few cosmetic issues to truly make it the perfect car. We hope you're loving your new Honda Accord and we look forward to seeing you again!

Rich07640

"Great Experience"

This is the second car I have purchased from Honda of Tenafly. Their attention to detail and personalized service has earned my loyalty. That is true of all my interactions with their staff, but especially so of Herbie Rosario. Herbie is the type of salesman one hopes to meet when shopping for a car. He takes time to know you as an individual and provides no nonsense advice without high pressure tactics. I am amazed at his ability to remember who I am, my job, family, etc. It is remarkable considering that years will pass between my visits to the showroom; it's not like I buy a car every year. I see clearly why Herbie has received such high ratings. I recommend strongly that you include this dealership and Herbie as you comparison shop.

August 16, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are very happy to hear that Herbie could make your second purchase at our dealership just as amazing as the first time. It's always such a pleasure hearing from our customers about the great experience they had and how they felt a connection with our staff members. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!!

Sue
8/12/2016

"Very good"

My experience was very professional and the gentleman that was in charge made sure I was taken care of. They had two men working on my car in order that I get out in a timely manner.

Steve Pak

August 15, 2016

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We're very glad to hear that Steve Park was able to provide you with great service. We look forward to seeing you again!

Calu2016
8/12/2016

"just great!!!!"

Because I was very happy the way they treat me at the Dealer, in all the years I have lease cars I never came across a dealer like the Tenafly, people are really great there, nice experience.

Brian Dominguez and Michael Varela

August 15, 2016

Thank you for your great review. We're glad to hear that you had such a great experience!

391-113200941448PM
Reviews of Herbie Rosario Jr.
Herbie Rosario Jr.