Honda of Tenafly

28 County Road,
Tenafly, New Jersey 07670
Honda of Tenafly Info
About Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly REAL Benefits and REAL Value to our customers. 1) Security - The Security of our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 10 Day Risk-Free Used Car Money Back Guarantee & our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 48 Hr. Risk-Free New Car Money Back Guarantee. Exclusively available ONLY at Honda of Tenafly. 5) VALUE - Our competative pricing structure offers our customers real values you can trust. We don't "Hook" you with false cheap price quotes just to "REEL" you in and then surprise you with additional hidden fees. 1) EXPERIENCE - D&C Auto Group is Family-owned since 1932. We are the 1st Honda Dealer in NJ. Our Experience helps us understand your needs better. 2) TRUST - Over 70% of our business is repeat and referral customers. That's twice the national average for car dealers. Our customers know we are straight-forward with no highway games or tricks. 3) EASY - Our low-pressure, no-nonsense business ethic ensures our customers a faster, more pleasant experience without the fuss. 4) PEOPLE - Any business is only as good as its people. D&C Honda is fortunate to attract and keep some of the best people in the business. Our employees have worked here an average of 12 years, some as long as 30 years. Customers get better service from people that know them and care! "Welcome to your Comfort Zone!"

About Honda of Tenafly

Saturday 7:00 AM - 5:30 AM

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection
kenmann
5/30/2016

"Leased a new Fit"

This is the sixth vehicle that we got from Tenafly Honda, and Herbie has worked on each one of them. We leased a new Fit which is replacing a 2008 Fit that was totaled in an accident. Herbie did an excellent job in getting us the best deal possible since this was an unexpected purchase and the dollars are tight. Herbie got me through the whole credit process and there was no BS with the price. Unlike other dealers who keep you there for hours and then get you into a terrible deal. Tenafly Honda does not work that way. Thanks to all at Tenafly Honda, especially Herbie.

May 31, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're glad that Herbie was able to help you find a replacement for your Fit. We appreciate your business and loyalty! We wish you the best of luck with your new Honda!

Vivian Shulman
5/27/2016

"Buying a certified preowned Honda from Herbie Rosario"

This was a painless experience. Herbie is knowledgeable, patient and accommodating. The process of buying the Honda was very straightforward - we weren't sure at first what we wanted but Herbie made is easy.

May 31, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're glad that Herbie was able to assist you and we wish you the best of luck with your new Honda!

r2rodb
5/26/2016

"A great place to buy or lease a Honda"

I have been leasing with Honda of Tenafly for many years. This is the 7th CRV I've leased here. While this was my first experience with Herbie, he lives up to the great reputation this dealership has earned. He was knowledgeable of the product, extremely professional, and, in his words, "very transparent'. When it's time to lease my next vehicle, I'll ask for Herbie.

May 31, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are so grateful for your loyalty and are glad that Herbie was able to assist you! We look forward to continuing to work with you! Happy driving!

Jj324
5/21/2016

"Defintely recommend Honda of Tenafly!"

Herbie was great and very professional. We are very happy about the purchase and we were able to quickly complete all the steps to buying the car.

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive review! We wish you the best of luck with your new car!

Mfr24
5/19/2016

"Herbie is the Best!!"

Third car in 2 years you guys never let me down. Herbie is by Far the best sales person to deal with at Tenafly Honda. Thank you!!

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are grateful for your loyalty!

HappymomNJ
5/19/2016

"Even better the second time around!"

This was our second time getting a Honda of Tenafly. This time, we debated between buying a certified pre-owned and a lease. Our priorities included getting great value for money, having a car that would be safe and stable and meet our needs, and that would be reliable at reasonable cost over at least the next three years while we still see ourselves hauling a lot of kids and gear everywhere. We were willing to be "ruthless" in finding the best deal, but amazingly, found both the best deal and the best service by far with Herbie Rosario, Jr., our salesperson. I loved the whole dealership's transparency, willingness to work with me both on the phone and in person (no hard sell), willingness to put numbers in writing, and good advice about how to compare models quickly and easily.. Herbie had a deep product knowledge that could help lay out the questions I needed to answer about our priorities to get into the right car for us. I did not feel for one moment like I was being "sold" a car. He met with me patiently over three days while we looked at other brands and models, compared our options, and eventually settled on a Honda I absolutely love. Even I am amazed, since I was totally prepared to just settle for a car that was "good enough." Herbie and his managers worked right up front to get me great pricing and I am pleased to report that with no haggling or pushing on my part, the terms they offered me stood up to anything I received anywhere else. They actually just--delivered. How refreshing. The paperwork end of the process was extremely friendly, clear, organized, explained, and laid out by Michael Huh. Usually, you feel like you are in the back room dealing with the "money guy." In this transaction, I felt like I was partner in the transaction with a professional A top notch experience. I am actually looking forward to doing the servicing with this dealer in the future based on our buying experience. We are recommending Herbie, Michael, and Honda of Tenafly heartily, actively. Absolutely. Wholeheartedly. Did I just say that about a car dealer? I guess I did. Nice!

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We truly appreciate your kind words and are so pleased that our staff was able to assist you in your search for the perfect Honda. We wish you the best of luck with your new Honda and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Ntguccione
5/17/2016

"Best salesman ever!!"

Honda has a great reputation. Car sales people don't! I was nervous about going in without a good understanding about cars or financing, didn't know wherever to lease, buy or take a loan. Herbie knows his vehicles but most important he was patient with me, never made me feel stupid for asking the most basic questions. He helped me through everything and he helped me make the best decision for what I wanted and what I could afford. I've been recommending him to everyone I know! I'd feel confident and safe buying anything from him! Nina

May 19, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're so happy that Herbie was able to assist you in purchasing your new Honda. We understand how stressful purchasing a new car can be, so we like to make this process as smooth and pleasant as possible. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best of luck with your new car!

Ali Shafei
5/15/2016

"Sealed the deal on a custom vehicle"

I came in with a particular set of specs for a vehicle I had my sights on in what was a very custom situation. In spite of dealing with a few firsts, Herbie leveraged his experience and range of contacts to locate my car, broker a car swap with another dealership and liaise with all the respective counterparts to quickly and effectively install the custom parts needed and manage the process from beginning to end. Herbie has a measured and thorough temperament, and was sure to keep me abreast of every detail along the way. Certainly would recommend.

May 16, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are glad that Herbie was able to find the car you were looking for and truly make it yours. We wish you the best of luck with it and as always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Mona
5/12/2016

"Made a long-distance purchase easy"

Herbie was a tremendous help when we purchased our Accord Hybrid from far away. We were not finding exactly what we were looking for locally but found the car online. We were very nervous about purchasing a vehicle sight-unseen, but Herbie helped us every step of the way. He inspected the vehicle with a fine-tooth comb and sent us multiple pictures. He walked us through the paperwork process and made sure we knew about everything we needed for the purchase. He went above and beyond in helping us to make sure we had what would be required to follow the local laws for registering a hybrid. He also notified us immediately when the vehicle was picked up for shipping. Although we never met Herbie in person or stepped foot in the dealership, we would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking local or from afar.

May 16, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're glad that Herbie was able to assist you and make your car buying experience easy, especially from being further away. We hope you enjoy your new hybrid!

Jebb42
5/10/2016

"Exceptional service and support on every level"

This was my first "independent" car purchase and I have to say I really hope all my future experiences are as pleasantly surprising as this one. I walked in already knowing what I wanted (2016 Accord EX) and having several customization's in mind, which definitely helped move along the sales process, but what I was not expecting was to have a detailed conversation with John about what I wanted and weather or not it made sense. Rather than just sell me everything under the sun, he talked at length about all the different features already included in the car and weather or not my additional expenses would be needed. He was honest and straight forward and ultimately allowed me to make my final informed decision without ANY level of sales pressure. This level of customer-first mentality was consistent through the entire experience, to the point where he was the one installing my new plates and warranty stickers on my brand new car. I can absolutely say the same is true about Rick Kara in the financing department. When it came down to deciding the level of service I wanted to pick, as well as how I wanted to finance the car, I was met with the same candid open transparency of "here are the options we have, here's what they can do for you and here is the final cost for each." I never once felt like I was sold or forced into something I didn't want and after we had a conversation about the different options he was able to work everything I wanted into a very reasonable package. I will absolutely be recommending Honda of Tenafly to my friends and family and highly encourage you give John and Rick a chance as I think they may give you a breath of fresh air on the car buying/leasing experience.

Rick Kara

May 16, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review. We're so happy that John and Rick were able to help you get into a new Honda Accord. We wish you the best of luck with your new car and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

391-113200941448PM
Reviews of Herbie Rosario Jr.
Herbie Rosario Jr.