Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly

Call
Honda of Tenafly Info
About Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly REAL Benefits and REAL Value to our customers. 1) Security - The Security of our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 10 Day Risk-Free Used Car Money Back Guarantee & our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 48 Hr. Risk-Free New Car Money Back Guarantee. Exclusively available ONLY at Honda of Tenafly. 5) VALUE - Our competative pricing structure offers our customers real values you can trust. We don't "Hook" you with false cheap price quotes just to "REEL" you in and then surprise you with additional hidden fees. 1) EXPERIENCE - D&C Auto Group is Family-owned since 1932. We are the 1st Honda Dealer in NJ. Our Experience helps us understand your needs better. 2) TRUST - Over 70% of our business is repeat and referral customers. That's twice the national average for car dealers. Our customers know we are straight-forward with no highway games or tricks. 3) EASY - Our low-pressure, no-nonsense business ethic ensures our customers a faster, more pleasant experience without the fuss. 4) PEOPLE - Any business is only as good as its people. D&C Honda is fortunate to attract and keep some of the best people in the business. Our employees have worked here an average of 12 years, some as long as 30 years. Customers get better service from people that know them and care! "Come for the Price, Stay for the Service!"

About Honda of Tenafly

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection
Tigger
12/18/2014

"Great customer service experience!"

Great salesman very knowledgeable and professional did not felt under pressure to buy, had a great experience and will be recommending to everybody in the market for a car

Jhughes548
12/05/2014

"Thanks Herbie and Don!"

Well that was the easiest and most pleasurable vehicle purchase I have ever made. Certainly was worth the drive from Montvale. No pressure, no hype. Just the facts and a great deal. Thanks.

nbonde
12/02/2014

"Go with Herbie!"

Herbie allowed us to test drive the vehicle we wanted and did not use a hard sales approach. Once we did our price shopping we wanted a close by dealer and Herbie worked with us to get us the best deal. If you want a non pushy salesperson who will honestly answer your questions and give you the time and space to make the right decision for yourself I would say give Herbie a chance.

MichaelSheriff
11/26/2014

"Kristen redefines "Integrity" for the auto industry!"

I highly recommend Kristen to anyone in the market for a new or used car. I have dealt with Kristen for three different Honda vehicle purchases at Honda of Tenafly. Everytime, Kristen provided a level of of service which exceeded my expectations. She spent a considerable amount of time making sure each vehicle was suitable for my needs. Kristen is honest, trustworthy, courteous, knowledgeable and approaches every sale with integrity. It would be difficult for me to buy a car from anyone else because Kristen has made car buying a great experience. Save your time and money. Call Kristen Tedesco at Honda of Tenafly.

Dougk26

"Herbie is the man!"

I'm a man of few words (not really) so I'll keep this short: if you want to get a car (new or used) you need to go to Honda of Tenafly. And I'm sure all the sales staff rocks but Herbie you are the man!! Thanks so much for making the experience easy and enjoyable. It's obvious you love what you do and why not? You're selling Hondas!

gesus.isreal
11/26/2014

"ONE Satisfied Customer "

November 24, 2014 Dear: Team Honda of Tenafly, Let me first sincerely thank The WHOLE TEAM at Honda of Tenafly for their professionalism and warm staff! I AM a well pleased and satisfied customer! One evening while searching AUTOTRADER.COM for MY affordable Dream car, I found the Car I was looking for located at the dealership known as Honda of Tenafly! Within the first phone conversation I identified the intelligence and wisdom of Michael Cesena. He assured ME, MY search was over. Without delay, I was transferred to the upper Management of Bella Juhasz ,who confirmed that MY travels from Elmont, New York to Tenafly, New Jersey will NOT be in vain ...Upon arriving The Superb Salesmen Herbie Rosario Jr. was friendly, knowledgeable ,and courteous. HE gave an honest listening ear to MY negotiation points, and then stood diligently before the Management Team to get ME the BEST Deal possible. (That’s my kind of guy!) Herbie activated an ancient principle in business “The Customer comes first"; this is the key to GOOD Customer service! " I appreciate you ALL for MY Honda of Tenafly experience. I actually enjoyed making MY first Pre-owned vehicle purchase in the state of New Jersey! The Dealership has been nothing short of Heavenly. Truly Sincere, Gary Saunders-Isreal Special thanks to Harry Sagong I admired his D.M.V. savvy and Accurate finance accounting Skills of CASH..

Bella and mike

jrcruzer1
11/21/2014

"Honest and Professional"

After visiting 2 dealerships I found Honda of Tenafly. I was approached by sales person Herbie and he helped me find a car that matched all of my requirements. Previous dealerships were too busy trying to put me in a car and never listened to my request, but Herbie was patient and honest with me the whole way through. Herbie made my car shopping experience very pleasant and simple. Herbie worked with finance personnel Mike and together they helped me reach a comfortable number for the car that I wanted. I would definitely bring anyone here if they are looking for a car upgrade or information. Thanks Again!

samwell24
11/20/2014

"Nice and easy"

Herbie made the shopping experience very easy. I felt comfortable seeing if it was what I really wanted before we got too serious about closing the deal. He and Ray in the finance department weren't aggressive with pushing anything extra. And the quote they offered was the lowest I saw in the area.

KarenWms
11/17/2014

"Best car dealership and best salesperson ever!!!"

I've needed a better car for awhile now and dreaded car shopping. My husband and I went with our daughter(for moral support) a few weeks ago when she shopped for her car. She had already researched dealerships in her area and chose Honda of Tenafly. Her experience there was wonderful. Herbie didn't pressure her or push anything on her. He was so helpful and informative. With his help as well as Harry's in finance she got a great deal on a great CRV. I live over an hour away and spent a day shopping at many dealers near me. I was constantly comparing the sales people to Herbie and no one came close .I couldn't get as good of a deal either. So, my husband and I called Herbie , told him what we were looking for and made an appointment. It was absolutely worth the drive! Herbie had several vehicles ready to show us. He gave us the Car Fax on the vehicles and showed us highlights of each one. Then he gave us time to decide on our own. We got an amazing deal and a great price for our trade in. He handled EVERYTHING- dmv (we live in NY), insurance,all the paperwork. He even offered to buy us lunch! It was a completely stress free experience and now I have a beautiful,dependable CRV Ray in finance went through all of our options and again there was no pressure to add anything we didn't want. I'm so happy we made the trip to Tenafly and had the best car salesman I have ever met. I can't stop telling everyone about my fantastic experience.

ngray73
11/17/2014

"Very Accommodating"

The staff is very accommodating and patient with many of the demands we had. Bella went to great lengths to make sure that I had an affordable rental car while I was working on getting an new vehicle. They were fair and honest. Though I ended up getting a completely different make car, if I were to get a Honda, I would start with them.

Bella Juhasz