Honda of Tenafly

Bryan Andrade, Product Specialist, Honda of Tenafly

Bryan Andrade

Product Specialist

March 24, 2017

"I went to other dealerships but i bought at Tenafly"

- Valued customer

No high pressure sales bs, art this place. I bought from Frank, who was very nice and professional with great attention to detail. I plan to buy from them again next time I need a car. My father bought from here a year ago and had a similar experience to mine.

March 23, 2017

"Best ever car buying experience!"

- jhsmith

I wouldn't have even made it to your lot without Honda of Tenafly's 10-day return for a full refund policy on used cars. I hope you realize that such a policy isn't just nice...I fully believe it helps you sell more cars. The policy gave me confidence that Honda of Tenefly has confidence in the cars they're selling. That confidence was further enhanced when Herbie Rosario not only told me it was OK for me to take the 2009 CR-V I was buying to my mechanic in Fort Lee..but that he would drop the car off and pick it up for me! Your policies in this regard give me--as a buyer--peace of mind and get's me to "yes" on a sale infinitely quicker. For those reasons alone, I never want to buy from another dealership if I can help it. Then, there is the way your people treated me. There was never any moment where I felt I was being spoken to like a child or an uneducated adult. There was no "let me go talk to my manager"...there was no hard sell for me to buy an extended warranty (a document that -statistically-most people who buy never use). Herbie has a very easy going, earnest way about him. I like him and I trust him. His communication with me was excellent. He's very well informed, and very willing to do what was necessary to make sure I left Honda of Tenafly happy with and confident in my purchase. I very much look forward to buying another car from him again..soon (he knows what I'm looking for!). My wife and I were also quite fond of Harry. Good sense of humor! And again, I felt like he was telling me the truth. In closing, I can tell you that all the positives I listed above are noticeably absent from other dealerships I've dealt with. Some will let you return the car in 5 days, but only for store credit. Others put people with only the sketchiest of understandings about their products (or cars in general) out there as your chief contact. Most wont let you take the car to your mechanic..unless said mechanic is located less than a mile a away. Honda of Tenafly's policies and people are a rare gem. Thanks for being different--and better--than the rest!

March 21, 2017

"Turning car in "

- jriv1985

I was surprised at how quickly we were taken care of even though I was trading in a car and trying to get a new one. Bryan was patient, helpful and wad able to answer all my questions. I'm happy to be back in a Honda and I would highly recommend this location to anyone looking for a car.

2017 Honda Accord

2016 Honda Civic

2017 Honda Civic

2017 Honda Accord

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection