Honda of Tenafly

28 County Road,
Tenafly, New Jersey 07670
Honda of Tenafly Info
About Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly REAL Benefits and REAL Value to our customers. 1) Security - The Security of our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 10 Day Risk-Free Used Car Money Back Guarantee & our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 48 Hr. Risk-Free New Car Money Back Guarantee. Exclusively available ONLY at Honda of Tenafly. 5) VALUE - Our competative pricing structure offers our customers real values you can trust. We don't "Hook" you with false cheap price quotes just to "REEL" you in and then surprise you with additional hidden fees. 1) EXPERIENCE - D&C Auto Group is Family-owned since 1932. We are the 1st Honda Dealer in NJ. Our Experience helps us understand your needs better. 2) TRUST - Over 70% of our business is repeat and referral customers. That's twice the national average for car dealers. Our customers know we are straight-forward with no highway games or tricks. 3) EASY - Our low-pressure, no-nonsense business ethic ensures our customers a faster, more pleasant experience without the fuss. 4) PEOPLE - Any business is only as good as its people. D&C Honda is fortunate to attract and keep some of the best people in the business. Our employees have worked here an average of 12 years, some as long as 30 years. Customers get better service from people that know them and care! "Welcome to your Comfort Zone!"

About Honda of Tenafly

Saturday 7:00 AM - 5:30 AM

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection
jsp011986
9/01/2015

"John is AWSOME"

John is great . He was very helpful in helping us find something exactly within our budget , he answered all of our questions and provided great customer service . This was the most pleasant car buying experience I have had . Thanks John for all of your help and hospitality .

jbnb
9/01/2015

"Herbie Rosario"

Herbie is a pleasant, professional, knowledgeable, informative salesperson. Because of my positive experience with him, I was comfortable and satisfied with leasing a car from Honda of Tenafly for the third time!

rikitiki
8/31/2015

"Great service and knowledge"

Herbie never fails us and always gives us a fair deal. He made sure we were totally satisfied with our lease and was knowledgeable about the product differences and the offers available to us. We came on a busy day and he treated us like we were the only ones there. Will keep coming back for Herbie!

carbuyer
8/28/2015

"John Arslan"

John is a great guy to work with. He was informative throughout the buying process and very upfront about the cost of the vehicle. I have worked with many dealers in the past and have found many of them to be less then honest. I really appreciated John's up front and informative style. If you are in the market for a new vehicle I would recommend John Arslan as your salesman. We purchased our 2015 Honda civic this weekend and were very happy with his process.

Carol
8/25/2015

"Wonderful John!!!"

Leased my first Honda. Beautiful car! John was awesome. He made me feel very comfortable ! He explained everything to me , The process was painless and I would recommend John and the Honda dealership of Tenafly to anyone.

Cedillo1
8/22/2015

"Bought my 1st Honda "

Very easy process, awesome guy makes you feel extremely comfortable and gives you the best deals and finds what's best for you. I 100% recommend him to anyone. Simply the best.

sternpro1
8/20/2015

"Herbie Rosario"

Easy process- Herbie is a pleasure to work with- Went over all the details about the 2015 CRV I leased.I highly recommend Herbie and D&C Honda of Tenafly.

TABMAN1
8/18/2015

"Great Job All Around"

John Arslan dis a great job at balancing the needs and desires of the family members that will be using the car we needed and helped us find the proper mix of utility, comfort and affordability. The finance team found the right financial arrangement to make thing possible. The added benefit of knowing management and ownership for many years made the entire affair comfortable. There is a reason why for much longer than i can remember (and i can remember back about 50 years growing up in town) there has been a hometown family run car dealership in that little spot in Tenafly, NJ.

A happy customer
8/13/2015

"Fast and easy "

Herbie was awesome. Thorough in details, straight to the point and didn't waste any time. I really appreciated his knowledge, services and the delivery.

njc21
8/10/2015

"Jerry=Best Sales Rep but POOR Finance Dept."

My family has been going to Honda of Tenafly for years. We love Jerry Holmes. Now, being a new car owner, he answered all of my questions and was very easy to work with. He was very genuine and gave excellent service. Although my family and I love Jerry as our sales guy, we will not be going back because of their poor and fraudulent service in the Finance Department. I will not go into specifics. But it is truly a shame that this dealership has conned us and unable to help us. Loyalty clearly does not factor in, as we have been customers for over 10 years. Nevertheless, we will be taking our business elsewhere and will not recommend this dealership to colleagues, friends and family.

Jerry