Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly

Call
Honda of Tenafly Info
About Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly REAL Benefits and REAL Value to our customers. 1) Security - The Security of our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 10 Day Risk-Free Used Car Money Back Guarantee & our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 48 Hr. Risk-Free New Car Money Back Guarantee. Exclusively available ONLY at Honda of Tenafly. 5) VALUE - Our competative pricing structure offers our customers real values you can trust. We don't "Hook" you with false cheap price quotes just to "REEL" you in and then surprise you with additional hidden fees. 1) EXPERIENCE - D&C Auto Group is Family-owned since 1932. We are the 1st Honda Dealer in NJ. Our Experience helps us understand your needs better. 2) TRUST - Over 70% of our business is repeat and referral customers. That's twice the national average for car dealers. Our customers know we are straight-forward with no highway games or tricks. 3) EASY - Our low-pressure, no-nonsense business ethic ensures our customers a faster, more pleasant experience without the fuss. 4) PEOPLE - Any business is only as good as its people. D&C Honda is fortunate to attract and keep some of the best people in the business. Our employees have worked here an average of 12 years, some as long as 30 years. Customers get better service from people that know them and care! "Come for the Price, Stay for the Service!"

About Honda of Tenafly

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection
Ben
1/29/2015

"5 stars service"

I have know Herbie for 10 years and it always been a pleasure to work with him. We bought and leased more cars than I can remember and It always been smooth and professional experience!!!

PaulB
1/26/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

Herbie and the team at Tenafly Honda were fantastic. Got a great price, and no hassles! Herbie really knows his Honda product, and took all the time we needed to explain everything we needed to know about our new Pilot. If you're in the market for a Honda, go see Herbie...you'll be happy you did. PaulB

AM
1/21/2015

"Great Experience!"

Herbie was very helpful and knowledgeable about all the vehicles I was interested in. He was friendly and easy to talk to. I did not feel pressured to make any decisions on the spot. If only all car dealers were like this! This was my first car buying experience, and Herbie helped make it a memorable one.

DA Johnson
1/21/2015

"Great used truck purchase"

Herbie did a great job in working with me on my certified used Ridgeline purchase. Very professional and made it an easy process. Overall a good dealership and good experience. Worth going out of the way to shop.

MK
1/20/2015

"Great experience. Easy, painless, fantastic customer service"

This year, my family leased two new cars. One from Honda of Tenafly and one from Elite Nissan of Bergenfield (which has been a nightmare). Two months later, I totally regret not getting both cars from Honda Tenafly. My parents have been buying and servicing our cars at Honda of Tenafly for over 20 years. I really didn't understand my parents' staunch loyalty to Honda Tenafly before, but now I totally get it. This was my first time dealing with Honda and I couldn't be happier. Mr. Hee Chung was our sales rep and he was so wonderful, I don't think I could give him anything but a 10 star positive review. I also gave Mr. Chung and Honda Tenafly all perfect scores and a glowing review on the Honda Corporate Survey, too. That's how happy I am! We weren't sure which Honda CR-V model to get, so we decided to go for the gold and get the highest model. Mr. Chung asked us a bunch of questions about our needs/lifestyle/budget and recommended a lower class model to save us money. He could have easily agreed to sell us a higher model, but he kept advising us it wasn't necessary. I couldn't believe our sales rep was thinking in our shoes and actually cared about how our new car would fit into our lifestyle after the sale. I've had my fair share of unscrupulous car sales reps over the years, so dealing with Mr. Huang was an incredible breath of fresh air. Also, after going to Nissan Bergenfield and Toyota Hackensack and spending a lot of time negotiating back and forth/credit check/etc (easily 1 1/2~2 hours/per visit), I couldn't believe how simple, fast and painless the transaction was at Honda Tenafly. Comparing numbers, Toyota Hackensack and Nissan Bergenfield started really high to see if we would take it - and kept telling us what a good deal we're getting. Whenever we were reluctant they would immediately knock the price down and this kept going on for several more rounds.... It gets tiring after a while and you know they're just trying to get as much money out of you as possible - basically the textbook sleazy sales rep. On the other hand, Mr. Chung started with realistic, down to earth numbers, so the negotiations were over in less than 30 minutes, including our credit check! I can't praise Mr. Chung enough. He is honest, efficient, friendly, no nonsense, no pressure, straightforward with numbers, absolutely no nickel and diming - unlike Nissan Bergenfield & Toyota Hackensack. Mr. Chung also laid out all the numbers of all the models and was really thorough with explaining all the different prices, features and lease terms and why the LX model was better suited for us than the EX model which was tremendously helpful with making our decision. Seriously, if I owned a car dealership, I'd totally headhunt Mr. Chung. When the lease is up for our current cars, I know exactly where to go to.

Loulou
1/10/2015

"Satisfaction "

Ok future buyer, either your are a first time or not Honda of tenafly is the place to purchase your Honda. On my way to my first trip to Honda of Tenafly, I didn't have any idea that a brutally honest salesman of the name of Herbie Rosario exist. I stop at a rush hour traffic and click on dealeraterdealer , I came across a few positive Review and Herbie was the super star and the satisfaction of all those previews buyer, as I walk in to the show room it was the best decision to ask for Mr Herbie Rosario, and remember this is my first new car no previous experience of what so ever, so I'm 100% satisfy. I hope when I'm ready for my next purchase he could be my salesman.

bloomer1545
1/08/2015

"Another car"

This is like my 6th car I have gotten from Herbie. Always the best experience. Thats why I keep I have gotten so many cars and will continue in the future.

ymg200
1/01/2015

"First time experience with a Certified car purchase"

I found the car online via autotrader.com, then called Honda of Tenafly to make an appointment for test drive. I was in the process of searching for few months already and I have already visited few other dealerships and test drove other vehicles. At Honda of Tenafly I was met by Igor Barkagan, who showed me the car and accompanied me on a test drive. That was my first experience with both buying from a Honda dealership and buying a certified car. Igor has explained me the Certified program and has answered my questions about the car and the logistics of the purchase. He has guided me through the paperwork and has helped with transferring the insurance from my old vehicle to the one I was purchasing. He has also assisted me with trading in my old vehicle. Igor was assisting me since I have entered the dealership and until the end of the purchase. His help has made the purchase easy flowing. After I was done with vehicle paperwork, I have finalized the purchase with Harry Sagong. Harry has helped me to choose the appropriate warranty coverage and has explained to me legal and financial sides of my purchase. I felt that Harry had the understanding of my needs and he was very helpful to make appropriate choices. Overall, I was very happy with the purchase experience and the service that I have received at Honda of Tenafly. Thank you!

Tigger
12/18/2014

"Great customer service experience!"

Great salesman very knowledgeable and professional did not felt under pressure to buy, had a great experience and will be recommending to everybody in the market for a car

Jhughes548
12/05/2014

"Thanks Herbie and Don!"

Well that was the easiest and most pleasurable vehicle purchase I have ever made. Certainly was worth the drive from Montvale. No pressure, no hype. Just the facts and a great deal. Thanks.

391-113200941448PM