Honda of Tenafly

28 County Road,
Tenafly, New Jersey 07670
Honda of Tenafly Info
About Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly REAL Benefits and REAL Value to our customers. 1) Security - The Security of our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 10 Day Risk-Free Used Car Money Back Guarantee & our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 48 Hr. Risk-Free New Car Money Back Guarantee. Exclusively available ONLY at Honda of Tenafly. 5) VALUE - Our competative pricing structure offers our customers real values you can trust. We don't "Hook" you with false cheap price quotes just to "REEL" you in and then surprise you with additional hidden fees. 1) EXPERIENCE - D&C Auto Group is Family-owned since 1932. We are the 1st Honda Dealer in NJ. Our Experience helps us understand your needs better. 2) TRUST - Over 70% of our business is repeat and referral customers. That's twice the national average for car dealers. Our customers know we are straight-forward with no highway games or tricks. 3) EASY - Our low-pressure, no-nonsense business ethic ensures our customers a faster, more pleasant experience without the fuss. 4) PEOPLE - Any business is only as good as its people. D&C Honda is fortunate to attract and keep some of the best people in the business. Our employees have worked here an average of 12 years, some as long as 30 years. Customers get better service from people that know them and care! "Come for the Price, Stay for the Service!"

About Honda of Tenafly

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection
mlsc52
5/20/2015

"Superior Sales person "

Herbie is magnificent, professional, and pays attention to every detail. We are owners as well as leasers of Hondas for over 20 years with this dealership. would not go anywhere else. Herbie's ethics and quality of service to the customer is superior and I believe should be recommended to be Salesman of the Year. Through his due diligence, he avoided a major error. His interpersonal skills are excellent and he is reliable. He is truly a person who is compassionate about customer service and his job. Wonderful demeanor. Absolutely the best. Thank you Herbie for being there.

Coachrossillo
5/17/2015

"Sale of New Oddyssey"

My wife and I have been leaseing cars through Honda of Tenafly for several years. We are very happy with the service we have received. I wouldn't think of buying or leaseing another car from anyone else. Herbie is the best! He makes you feel like one of the family. At times I feel like it's my brother selling me the car. He knows so much about us. He makes up feel very welcome. Thanks again! Just wish the banks would give us a smaller payment lol!

LJimenez
5/16/2015

"Thoroughly professional and reliable"

I have been a client of Honda of Tenafly since 1992. Every single time I needed to visit the dealership for changing or servicing my car I have found serious professionals, well informed, and willing to help in every way they can. One leaves with the impression that H of T values my business, rather than taking my business for granted. This time around, I worked with Mr. Frank LaRocca for the first time. I found his approach serious, responsible and responsive to my stated needs, dependable, and a complete gentleman. He is certainly an asset to Honda of Tenafly, someone who exemplifies the culture of your business as a family business at its best. I also met with Ms. Kristen Tedesco, a smart, energetic, and very capable business woman who facilitated various aspect of the process with her keen questions and suggestions. By having a professional like Ms. Tedesco on the Sales Force, Honda of Tenafly has made a brilliant move. Congratulations! While at the dealership I met with Mark W. Randall, who has facilitated my business repeatedly prior to this time. Was glad to see Mark involved as ever on the job, I was particularly happy to realize that Honda of Tenafly continues to support Mark at the present time. Valuing you employees, more than any advertising, however fancy, is the very definition of a family business. As a health care professional, this is at the core of my own career values. So, this is a powerful reason for me to continue to do business with Honda of Tenafly. Sincerely, Lucila Jiménez

jhobbes

"Great Service! "

They made my visit very worthwhile and very easy to work with. The provided great customer service. I worked with Arnold Bang, who is very friendly and helpful. Also Harry is a great finance manager that breaks back just to help you out. I was scared at first, but they really made the whole process very easy. Thank you for my car!

matthias

"Easy upgrade"

We traded our old minivan for a new one. We got a very fair price and a clear and simple process all the way to driving home with the new car. No pressure talk, no silly excuses why things have to be their way. Just what seemed and still seems to be a fair deal for both parties.

vic
5/15/2015

"A very positive experience from start to finish. Thanks John"

What a class act dealing with everyone at Honda of Tenafly. No surprises, just great service from the time we walked in the door until we drove away with our 2015 Accord.

HR
5/15/2015

"Fantastic Experience -- Thank you Herbie"

After a very frustrating morning spent at another Honda dealership I won't mention here, we called Honda of Tenafly and spoke to Herbie. He was straightforward and knowledgable and put us completely at ease. We went on a test drive of a new FIT and ended up purchasing it that afternoon. Herbie was fantastic throughout the experience. We definitely recommend Herbie and Honda of Tenafly!

chk

"Herbie is the best."

I purchased a certified used Honda Fit. Herbie was great. Knowledge, personable and very low-key while still be accessible and professional. Wonderful car buying experience. I got a deal on the car I wanted without the usual hassle. Thanks Herbie you're the best!

supermomangie
5/13/2015

"Outstanding customer service, consistently!"

This is our 7th lease through Honda. There is no other dealership we would rather deal with, and Herbie is one of the top reasons. Herbie's patience and attention to detail allowed us to find our perfect vehicle. There are many other dealerships closer to our home, but Herbie has always made sure all of our questions are answered, all of the details are explained, and all of our options are explored. Why would we go to anyone else? Yet another job well done!

ali1010
5/13/2015

"Herbie is the Consummate Professional"

I purchased a gently used, Pre-Owned, Certified Honda Civic for my grandson. Herbie was very knowledgable about the inventory, the process, and obtained the best price for me. Herbie went above and beyond by coming in on his day off to accommodate my work schedule. He worked with Mr. Gesell to manage the process, so that it was seamless. Mr. Gesell, took care of the financing, paperwork, and arranged for the car to be registered out of state. All in all, I have never had an easier time at a dealership. I highly recommend Herbie as your Consultant. You will be very pleased.

391-113200941448PM