Honda of Tenafly

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Open Now

Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly Info
About Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly REAL Benefits and REAL Value to our customers. 1) Security - The Security of our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 10 Day Risk-Free Used Car Money Back Guarantee & our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 48 Hr. Risk-Free New Car Money Back Guarantee. Exclusively available ONLY at Honda of Tenafly. 5) VALUE - Our competative pricing structure offers our customers real values you can trust. We don't "Hook" you with false cheap price quotes just to "REEL" you in and then surprise you with additional hidden fees. 1) EXPERIENCE - D&C Auto Group is Family-owned since 1932. We are the 1st Honda Dealer in NJ. Our Experience helps us understand your needs better. 2) TRUST - Over 70% of our business is repeat and referral customers. That's twice the national average for car dealers. Our customers know we are straight-forward with no highway games or tricks. 3) EASY - Our low-pressure, no-nonsense business ethic ensures our customers a faster, more pleasant experience without the fuss. 4) PEOPLE - Any business is only as good as its people. D&C Honda is fortunate to attract and keep some of the best people in the business. Our employees have worked here an average of 12 years, some as long as 30 years. Customers get better service from people that know them and care! "Come for the Price, Stay for the Service!"

About Honda of Tenafly

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection
george
2/25/2015

"Herbie Rosario"

Herbie was courteous, helpful, patient, and conscientious. He answered all my questions. He also arranged for a driver to pick me up at my apartment in Hackensack and drive me to Honda of Tenafly. Overall, I had an outstanding experience and I am enjoying my new car.

fab08
2/23/2015

"Great service good deals"

This will be my third vehicle purchase from Honda of Tenafly/Herbie. Great customer service and overall a great experience. Will definitely be back when the new Pilot comes out on 2016.

Herbie

Howard
2/19/2015

"My Honda guy"

Herbie was a great salesman. Not too many options to offer, but also not pushy about the extras I wasn't interested in. The process was fast & efficient. Mike was also helpful & informative. Thank you for our 3rd car from this dealership!

venture5
2/16/2015

"Honda CRV and Civic Coup"

I was referred to Frank from my sister who had dealt with him just this past summer. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and made my son and I feel right at home. He made buying a car easy and not scary. Frank gave me the ability to handle both buying experiences with ease and comfort. I love my new CRV and my son loves his Civic Coup! Thank you Frank!

MandaSue
2/13/2015

"2006 Mercedes-Benz "

We came to the Honda Dealership in Tenafly to look at a specific car. Herbie Rosario was extremely helpful and friendly. Thank you very much!

Cheska787
2/09/2015

"Man of his words!!!!! "

I came to Honda of Tenafly by searching online to buy a used car. Some how I ended up in this website that gave me the name of this place. At first i wasn't sure about going to this place since you can't trust people over the internet, but i went with my heart and contact them. Then I search only before i went in person and read all the reviews he has and they are all true. A day after Herbie contact me and gave information about this car i wanted to buy for mom my and i was interested in going to see it in person, so we went to see the car. we love the car so much that was ready to buy it. then couple of days later he called and say he couldn't sell me the car that he had other options so we went back to see other cars. he show us a better car that we ended up buying and it was such a great experience, he explain everything to us, and my mom speak spanish and he told her in spanish how everything is and works. Great person, honest and fair. I would so recommend him!!!!!!!

Jen1995
2/05/2015

"Buying a used car"

Herbie was very helpful and very informative about the car we found online. Such an honest and helpful person. I will come back here when I'm ready to buy a new car. Worth the trip here

Cquinones1184
2/02/2015

"Thank you Herbie, Bella, and Micheal!!! "

Walked out the dealership knowing I had gotten an awesome deal. I definitely will be having future purchases from you. Thanks for everything Herbie. 5 star service !!!

Bella Juhasz

Ben
1/29/2015

"5 stars service"

I have know Herbie for 10 years and it always been a pleasure to work with him. We bought and leased more cars than I can remember and It always been smooth and professional experience!!!

PaulB
1/26/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

Herbie and the team at Tenafly Honda were fantastic. Got a great price, and no hassles! Herbie really knows his Honda product, and took all the time we needed to explain everything we needed to know about our new Pilot. If you're in the market for a Honda, go see Herbie...you'll be happy you did. PaulB

391-113200941448PM