Honda of Tenafly

28 County Road,
Tenafly, New Jersey 07670
Honda of Tenafly Info
About Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly REAL Benefits and REAL Value to our customers. 1) Security - The Security of our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 10 Day Risk-Free Used Car Money Back Guarantee & our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 48 Hr. Risk-Free New Car Money Back Guarantee. Exclusively available ONLY at Honda of Tenafly. 5) VALUE - Our competative pricing structure offers our customers real values you can trust. We don't "Hook" you with false cheap price quotes just to "REEL" you in and then surprise you with additional hidden fees. 1) EXPERIENCE - D&C Auto Group is Family-owned since 1932. We are the 1st Honda Dealer in NJ. Our Experience helps us understand your needs better. 2) TRUST - Over 70% of our business is repeat and referral customers. That's twice the national average for car dealers. Our customers know we are straight-forward with no highway games or tricks. 3) EASY - Our low-pressure, no-nonsense business ethic ensures our customers a faster, more pleasant experience without the fuss. 4) PEOPLE - Any business is only as good as its people. D&C Honda is fortunate to attract and keep some of the best people in the business. Our employees have worked here an average of 12 years, some as long as 30 years. Customers get better service from people that know them and care! "Welcome to your Comfort Zone!"

About Honda of Tenafly

Saturday 7:00 AM - 5:30 AM

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection
Dick
5/03/2016

"fair and easy"

looking for a car the fits my needs took several trips to different dealers. Never did i expect it to be a positive experience, however, Honda of Tenably made it easy to find what i wanted, and Herbie, their sales person was terrific.He fit me into a car that made sense for my family at a very fair price.

amiranma
5/02/2016

"Excellent Service at Honda of Tenafly "

I have known Herbie Rosario for many years now. This is my third time vehicle purchase at Honda Tenafly . All 3 times (2010,2013,2016) all I remember is excellent and honest service by Herbie, his advises are very valuable and I always listen to him. Thank you Herbie, I will definitely come back to this dealership ,again , because of you!

voiture
5/02/2016

"A great experience"

Herb is a knowledgeable professional who makes you feel at ease when you are looking to buy a new car. He doesn't pressure you and he makes the experience of purchasing a new vehicle a pleasure. In the old days I would put a helmet on and head off to the car dealership in preparation of battle. I'm so glad that guys like Herb have changed all that. Thanks again buddy !!!!

LSoto
4/28/2016

"Great Buying Experience "

Herbie knows how to treat his customers very well; he’s committed to making the car buying experience seem a very simple one. I had gone to a different dealership prior to seeing Herbie and there’s simply no comparison; I’m extremely happy with my car purchase and very thankful that Herbie was there to help me from beginning to end.

Minnieseta
4/24/2016

"Mazda 3"

Herbie was very helpful in trying to get the best deal for us, he's very professional and respectful and made me feel comfortable through the sale process. I would highly recommend him.

Jason Ko
4/23/2016

"Arnold, best person to talk to!"

Awesome experience with Arnold. He really knows his stuff! Listened well to my needs and addressed them appropriately. Great man who has a lot of experience

CC
4/21/2016

"Excellent car buying experience"

After receiving an offer through edmunds.com, I went into Honda of Tenafly expecting the same sales tactics and mind games I encountered at virtually every other car dealership I've dealt with before. To my complete surprise, this time was different. I met Herbie, who was happy to show me the car and offer me a test drive. Herbie was very professional, honest, and helpful. He is also a car enthusiast and knows the product he's selling, which, believe it or not, is actually a rare quality in this industry. I got a great deal on the car I was looking for (2016 Accord Coupe Touring), and I'm very happy with both the car and the buying experience. Thanks Herbie!

Adi106
4/19/2016

"Thanks very much !! This is more than I expected"

just want to thank for the best customer service !Herbie was extremely helpful ,answer all my cuestions efficiently and very patient. I really appreciate all of Honda Tenaffy team !! Excellent ! You guys made my day and I enjoy my new car !!

Gabriela
4/18/2016

"Herbie definitely lives up to his reputation :)"

Buying a car is such a stressful and nerve racking experience especially for a female but I have to say that Herbie Rosario’s patience really made the experience pleasurable. I not only left Honda of Tenafly with a beautiful new CRV I left feeling as if I was part of their team. During what turned out to be a much longer than anticipated financing process Herbie never forgot about me he continued to come back and check in on me throughout the whole process. He did everything he could to make sure I was not only happy with the CRV but that it was exactly the one I wanted. Never at any point did I feel pressured to buy, in fact it was quite the opposite. I highly recommend Herbie to anyone looking to buy a car, his knowledge, patience and wonderful personality is the perfect combination. Thank you again! Gabriela

SL Kim
4/15/2016

"So helpful and courteous dealer."

Buying a new vehicle can be a little nerve racking but Mr. Bang put me at ease from the very start, listened to what I was interested in and went about finding the mini ban of my choice. I'm very satisfied with the deal and all my family members love that car. Thank you very much Mr. Bang. From SL Kim.

391-113200941448PM
Reviews of Herbie Rosario Jr.
Herbie Rosario Jr.