Honda of Tenafly

28 County Road,
Tenafly, New Jersey 07670
Honda of Tenafly Info
About Honda of Tenafly

Honda of Tenafly REAL Benefits and REAL Value to our customers. 1) Security - The Security of our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 10 Day Risk-Free Used Car Money Back Guarantee & our "DRIVE & DECIDE"tm 48 Hr. Risk-Free New Car Money Back Guarantee. Exclusively available ONLY at Honda of Tenafly. 5) VALUE - Our competative pricing structure offers our customers real values you can trust. We don't "Hook" you with false cheap price quotes just to "REEL" you in and then surprise you with additional hidden fees. 1) EXPERIENCE - D&C Auto Group is Family-owned since 1932. We are the 1st Honda Dealer in NJ. Our Experience helps us understand your needs better. 2) TRUST - Over 70% of our business is repeat and referral customers. That's twice the national average for car dealers. Our customers know we are straight-forward with no highway games or tricks. 3) EASY - Our low-pressure, no-nonsense business ethic ensures our customers a faster, more pleasant experience without the fuss. 4) PEOPLE - Any business is only as good as its people. D&C Honda is fortunate to attract and keep some of the best people in the business. Our employees have worked here an average of 12 years, some as long as 30 years. Customers get better service from people that know them and care! "Come for the Price, Stay for the Service!"

About Honda of Tenafly

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection
JSPXXVII
3/24/2015

"If youre looking for a Honda in a tristate area, This is IT"

Best Honda dealer in tristate area PERIOD. Basically walked in and obtained the best price possible and drove out with a new car. I am completely satisfied with their service and their willingness to work with their customers. I was very impressed with their demeanor and their professionalism that understood my needs and bent over backwards to fulfill them. If anyone that I know wants a Honda, I will definitely recommend Honda of Tenafly and will carry their complementary key chain with pride. Harry @ finance explained everything in detail with great patience. Buying a car can be extremely stressful, and they made it as stress free as possible. Thank you Greg, Harry and everyone at Honda of Tenafly.

Greg

frank
3/23/2015

"Excellant"

I leased two vehicles form them already and may be getting another. I am very pleased with them. Jerry Holems is my sales person and he is excellent. He knows the product he sells and goes H goes over all of the options with you and if you need help he's there. Management will work with you as well. The finance person was also very good even though I don't recall his name.

Bamboowaters1
3/18/2015

"Don't waste your time going to other dealerships"

Professional, Friendly, Honest. Fair. If this is what you are looking for- Purchase your Honda at Honda of Tenafly with Herbie Rosario. I have purchased two cars from Herbie, and my mother has bought one. Herbie is professional, congenial, and fair, and he'll make you feel like family by the time your deal is done. It's no wonder he's rated as one of the best Honda Salesman in NJ. You can trust him to give you the best deal he has available, without having to negotiate all day long.

Adaly123
3/13/2015

"A great experience ! "

This dealership was number one out of the three dealerships I was supposed to go to but ended up buying a car here because of the GREAT customer service . As soon as I walked in I was greeted by a pleasant staff and on top of a pleasant staff I had a great sales representative . Herbie Rosario was very humbling and welcoming . He showed me every car within my price range , he advised me which car would be better for me in the long run , and he made sure I left with the car I wanted with no obligations or pressure into getting a vehicle . He answers any questions or concerns and truly made me feel comfortable with the choice of car I purchsed . Harry in finance made sure to answer any questions as well and helped reassure that the decision for the vehicle I purchsed was the right one . All the staff members at this establishment have a warm welcoming vibe and truly make sure that the customer is satisfied! I recommend anyone that would love a personable experience to come to this establishment .

TADEL
3/13/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Herbie provided me with the highest level of customer service. He even went out of his way to drop keys off, personally, at my home. I would highly recommend contacting him for your next car!

ksarellano
3/07/2015

"Great people, great dealership"

We just got a pre-owned CRV with great mileage! This is the 2nd car we bought from Honda of Tenafly and for both times, Herbie Rosario handled and facilitated the transactions smoothly. He's great and very professional. We like doing business with them.

Ever
3/04/2015

"my first car #civic"

I just can say thank you HERBIE ROSARIO You are a great salesman! New car I LOVE HONDA THANKS Gracias por tu ayuda Fue la mejor decision que tome comprar un civic muy lindo y super economico

Eightwenty
3/03/2015

"Above and beyond "

Herbie and the team at Tenafly Honda went above and beyond to accommodate me. They were professional, courteous, and attentive. Not only did I leave with a new car, I also gave hugs and left with such appreciation. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Sales manager Andrew

gcjgonzalez
3/01/2015

"Purchasing an automobile has never been more easy or fun "

If you want a great Honda dealership, nothing beats Tenafly Honda. If you want a great salesman no one beats Herbie Rosario. How do I know? I've purchased 7 automobiles through him over the years. It's like having a family member in the automobile business. Herbie always gives me the best deal right from the start. No haggling. I just tell him what I want, what I don't want and listen to his advice. He has never come back with an attractive price and I've driven the new car out on the same day. What more can you ask for? Norman the owner also stops buy to make sure I'm happy and Ray Gesell in financing has never let me down. What a great team Gary Gonzalez

Moyo91
2/28/2015

"Buying a car"

If you're going to buy a car, there is no other place to buy other than Honda of Tenafly!! I told Herbie what I wanted, and he was able to find me the perfect car. Pricing was surprisingly excellent, cars were in amazing condition, and I was able to drive off the next day with the car of my dreams. If you want a guy who's not going to mess around and get you what you want, ask for Herbie!

391-113200941448PM