Honda of Westport

1372 Post Rd E,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
Honda of Westport Info
About Honda of Westport

Honda of Westport is proud to serve Connecticut with quality Honda vehicles. With models like the Civic, Civic Hybrid, Accord, Pilot, CR-V and Fit, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1372 Post Road East to see our 2013 Honda vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Westport, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Honda of Westport is not just your Connecticut Honda dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Connecticut customers. From Honda car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Honda auto parts, and car loans to auto body repair, Honda of Westport is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 1372 Post Road East or you can give us a call.

About Honda of Westport Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

HappyHondaCustomer
9/23/2016

"Always a great experience at Honda of Westport"

It's always a smooth and pleasant experience at Honda of Westport. Everyone is so helpful and receptive and the process is quick and easy. We have worked with Kam for years and while everyone seems to be responsive and helpful, we stick with Kam for the best experience.

Chrisbrown3K
9/23/2016

"Great experience at the Honda of Westport! "

I had a great experience at the Honda of Westport. I was greeted by VG as soon as I walked in and he did a trimendous job to get me what I needed. Once everything was all set he made sure he took the time to go over every aspect of the new vehicle so I could know how to operate everything thing before I left the dealership. Everyone was so pleasant to me including Dean from the finance dept. I will definitely refer this store to family and friends.

VG and Dean

DebWZ
9/23/2016

"No pressure no stress! "

Wanted a nice ride as I graduated from soccer mom... Kam suggested a very pretty CRV - solid ride, great handling, gets great mileage, and roomy! Perfect suggestion for me and my family. Honda's are great and Kam lets the car speak for itself... No gimmicks, no pressure. Kam cares the car you choose is the right fit... Love my car!

DHL069
9/22/2016

"Awesome "

I cannot say enough about Honda of Westport and the help they gave me during the purchase of my new car. Both Evan and Kam where fantastic and honestly the best experience I have ever had getting a car. Highly recommend them to everyone

janneds
9/19/2016

"Nice and easy"

Honda of Westport made my purchase very easy. VG was great and understood my need and at the same time was not like those car sales that don't leave you alone. He listen to what I need it and knew my timeline. Definitely a good experience all around.

VG

Cmass494
9/16/2016

"Amazing buying experience"

From start to finish great buying experience. Such patience as we figured out which Pilot to get, ordering, communication and financing options. Thanks Luis for making this easy on us!

Luis Velez

Mvalles
9/15/2016

"Excellent service great teen "

They were possible to answer my question , fast, friendly efficient, effective and ready to give a help went I need it . It was easy to understand all the c Documentation. Thanks for all your help I

Luis Velez

jcornelio
9/12/2016

"'17 Ridgeline RTS from Kam"

We always buy our cars from Kam B, as he is a straight shooter who does not play games. I love my truck!! They were fair with my trade in and we had a very productive negotiation on the deal for my new car. Henry in Service was excellent as well!

Kam B, Henry

John Revay
9/09/2016

"Great Customer Service - easy to do business with"

I use to travel 1 hour to take my civic to a dealer in the north part of the state....but for the last two years decided to try going to the Honda dealer in town - Honda of Westport. They recently opened up a new state of the art service center (which may be a little hard to find if you don't know your way around the Westport/Fairfield area...), but once you are there you will be happy that you decided to have your car serviced there. I especially like that they have an "Express" lane to take care of the quick and easy stuff w/o an appointment.

Melanie Bacilieri, Cynthia Lugo

namrog0711
9/06/2016

"Great Experience.."

I know the days of price haggling is over but I still expected some challenges and there were none. Kam was friendly, honest, great communication style and went above and beyond on discounts. I would highly recommend asking for him at the dealership.

Kam Bhojwani