Honda of Westport

1372 Post Rd E,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
Honda of Westport Info
About Honda of Westport

Honda of Westport is proud to serve Connecticut with quality Honda vehicles. With models like the Civic, Civic Hybrid, Accord, Pilot, CR-V and Fit, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1372 Post Road East to see our 2013 Honda vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Westport, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Honda of Westport is not just your Connecticut Honda dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Connecticut customers. From Honda car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Honda auto parts, and car loans to auto body repair, Honda of Westport is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 1372 Post Road East or you can give us a call.

About Honda of Westport Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Haig98
7/25/2016

"Traded in Leased CRV"

My lease was up on my CRV & I had a dent in my door as well as some over mileage. I needed to keep my monthly rate as low as possible & the team did all they could to get me in the car I wanted!

Luis Velez, Abe in service , Sonia Business Manager, lenny in sales

Nelly
7/24/2016

"Very much pleased!"

I purchased my CRV recently and was impressed by the efficient and friendly service. "VG", my salesperson, made the processes of purchase, registration, and finance get done smoothly. He was knowledgeable and friendly manner put me at ease. I was impressed by him and the dealership.

VG

Nancy C Culliton
7/22/2016

"Excellent experience in recent CRV purchase"

We recently purchased a new CRV from Honda of Westport. Our sales representative was Darlene Miller. Darlene was wonderful to work with. She was calm, straightforward, and had a wonderful way about her. We initially thought we wanted an HRV, but realized we really wanted another CRV (we had previously purchased a CRV from Honda of Westport). Darlene listened to us, and supplied useful information as needed. We also had a trade in. The evaluation of our trade in was done very fairly. From start to finish, the process was efficient and smooth!

honda
7/22/2016

"Thanks to Alex Harmon "

I am grateful to Alex Harmon, who was the salesman who sold me a Honda Civic in recent weeks. He factored out exactly what I wanted, explained everything to me, and did not pressure me. He was courteous. Even after I bought the car -- and this is telling -- he helped me learn some of the technology. I appreciate his professionalism.

Dean was also very nice.

kristinfreeman
7/19/2016

"Darlene Miller was amazing to work with. "

I did my homework and Darlene was the one to give me the straight scoop. She was very easy to work with and went the extra mile. I think I am a convert now from Jeep to Honda. She made the leasing experience painless and quick. I am delighted with my new Honda Civic. It is very elegant. Than you Darlene!

JackKennedy
7/18/2016

"Buy a car from Darlene Miller"

Darlene was so great and straightforward. She was able to promptly answer every question I had. This was my first time financing a car. She took the imtimidation of buying a new car out of the equation. She made the process extremely uncomplicated and painless. Right now I'm so happy with my new Honda Civic. What a great experience. Highly recommend.

Shelhamm
7/18/2016

"Absolutely Fabulous "

I would highly recommend going to Honda of Westport for your new car. Ask for Darlene Miller! She is absolutely fabulous! I trusted her instincts and she lead me in the right direction to my amazing vehicle!!!! I couldn't have asked for anything better! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Elena
7/17/2016

"great experience"

I had a bad experience with another dealership and was about to give up on Honda but VG made the whole process quick and easy. I purchased a new Honda Fit and I got the deal I wanted. Liked that I got the license plate right in the dealership.

VG

Rita1
7/13/2016

"Purchase of a new car."

I felt more time should have been made with me especially since some of the features on the new car were very different than my other car.

Sulel (not sure of the spelling) handled the powertrain and warranty.

Kthomas16
7/09/2016

"Pleasant and prompt process!"

I had the pleasure of working with VG at this Honda Dealership! This is my 3rd Honda, this is the best deal I've ever had! I traded in my Honda CR-V ( Ex-L) and drove off Westport Honda's lot with a new 2016 Honda CR-V at a great price and exceptional interest rate. VG has a wonderful, honest yet convincing, patient personality which definitely persuaded me to purchase my new Honda! VG is extremely professional and kind, and he is to be commended for a job well done! I will definitely refer my friends and family to Westport Honda! John (financing) and Christine is to be commended as well!

Christine, VG and John in financing!