Honda of Westport

1372 Post Rd E,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
Honda of Westport Info
About Honda of Westport

Honda of Westport is proud to serve Connecticut with quality Honda vehicles. With models like the Civic, Civic Hybrid, Accord, Pilot, CR-V and Fit, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1372 Post Road East to see our 2013 Honda vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Westport, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Honda of Westport is not just your Connecticut Honda dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Connecticut customers. From Honda car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Honda auto parts, and car loans to auto body repair, Honda of Westport is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 1372 Post Road East or you can give us a call.

About Honda of Westport Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Robin
6/30/2016

"Great price- Fantastic service!"

I bought a new Honda Civic today at a great price and Darlene made the experience incredibly easy! It is such a different experience when dealing with a lady. No gimmicks or pressure with Darlene. Ivo guided me through the financial department with ease! Kudos to Honda of Westport for great prices and service.

Darlene, Ivo

Karol P
6/28/2016

"Darlene Miller #1"

She was patient, kind, supportive and she didn't stop till I get what I wanted . Couldn't have a better person, there's no other. She got me into my new CR-V 2016 . It's all thanks to her . If you're reading this, Darlene, I LOVE YOU 😘

Darlene Miller

ventures
6/28/2016

"Darlene was fantastic!"

I came to Honda of Westport because I needed a new car for my family. Darlene helped me consider the various options and showed me the cars that might meet my needs. She helped walked me thru what I could afford and how I could get the most car for my money and then she made it all happen in just a few days. From start to finish, the process was totally painless. She was extremely professional, very informative, was helpful with all of my considerations (timing, cost, needs, even helping with my kids when I brought them to the dealership) and got me a car I love. I thought the other people in the dealership were also helpful and attentive and overall the experience was very positive. I can't say enough about Darlene - she was fantastic! I will definitely be buying another car from her in the future!

Darlene Miller

Mliotta
6/27/2016

"New lease"

Excellent experience this weekend with VG at Honda of Westport. Easy and stress free. He made me feel at ease as I was worried about several things pertaining to the car I was returning. I soon realized there was nothing to worry about!

VG

Georganne
6/24/2016

"Darlene and Sonia rock!"

The people at Honda of Westport made all the difference for me Darlene (sales) and Sonia (finance) were both extremely professional, knowledgable, listened and spent the time answering all my questions, built a relationship, presented clear purchase options, and let me decide without a hard sell. Ladies - if you hate the whole negation process at a car dealer, call Darlene! She's the best. Will recommend them both personally to friends and family.

Darlene Miller, Sonia Suarez

DOJO
6/17/2016

"Kam's the Man"

Our second Honda purchase at Honda of Westport was an enjoyable and pleasant experience due to the helpful and professional sales man who guided us through the process. Kam Bhojwani has been our contact for both cars. It was a pleasurable and stress free experience. Thanks Kam!!!!!!

Kam Bhojwani

SG
6/17/2016

"Best car leasing experience ever"

My daughter and I went on a mission to see 5 different brand cars all within the same parameters. We went to Honda as our 2nd dealership and stopped looking from there. Our sales person Kam B was upfront on costs, gave us a great tutorial during the test drive and helped us through the entire leasing process. The service department being so close was another huge bonus for us.

Kam B

CR-V X 3
6/11/2016

"strees free car purchase"

This is the third car I've bought from the same dealer and same sales person ( Luis Velez)in the last year. Everyone is very professional, no pressure, the deals are fair, and the cars are excellent.

Luis Velez, Dean Gioia

Noelle Marcucio
6/09/2016

"Fantastic dealership and salesman!!"

More than pleased with my experience at Honda of Westport! Going in with a tricky situation (no equity in car) I didn't believe I'd be able to work out an agreement. I was wrong!! Kam was patient, understanding and helped me get into a brand new crv. I've been so happy with my new honda and look forward to working with them again in 3years when my lease is up. Go see them today! Ask for KAM!

Kam

Nyknicks
6/06/2016

"Excellent Experience "

I was beyond impressed with their professionalism and service. Not only were they the best price but they went above and beyond to meet my requirements. Im very happy with the whole experience Honda of Westport gave my family and I. Without a question I would buy from them again.

Luis Velez, Abe, Sonia Suarez