Honda of Westport

1372 Post Rd E,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
Honda of Westport Info
About Honda of Westport

Honda of Westport is proud to serve Connecticut with quality Honda vehicles. With models like the Civic, Civic Hybrid, Accord, Pilot, CR-V and Fit, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1372 Post Road East to see our 2013 Honda vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Westport, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Honda of Westport is not just your Connecticut Honda dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Connecticut customers. From Honda car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Honda auto parts, and car loans to auto body repair, Honda of Westport is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 1372 Post Road East or you can give us a call.

About Honda of Westport Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Edbell
8/29/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Kam was very knowledgeable and professional. He gave me an excellent price without all the back and forth I have experienced at other dealerships. I would recommend this dealership for anyone who lives in the NY metro and CT area.

Kam

Angela123
8/29/2016

"Diligent and Hassle-Free"

I just got a new Honda CRV and had an amazing experience working with Kam. He helped me through the entire process of the purchase and made it as simple as possible. I am very pleased with my new car and would definitely recommend this dealership and especially Kam. Overall it was a very positive experience and I look forward to working with them in the future.

Bankman
8/27/2016

"No hassle purchase "

Just drove off with my new Honda hrv. The suv is great and more importantly the experience was as well. From the minute I walked in and my salesperson Darlene Miller introduced herself My experience was friendly , professional and always with a smile.

Darlene Miller

drmpp
8/27/2016

"Piece of cake"

I literally bought this car from the golf course. I emailed and texted, and agreed to the lease over the phone. I worked with Kam, for my 3 vehicle from Westport Honda Best dealership ever and make the process completely painless. Michael P.

Kam

darthmal
8/21/2016

"Recall service the right way"

After an awful experience at Toyota of Westport, it was a comforting feeling to get proper service. My 05 Oddyssey started to smell of gas. Brought it to service where they said there was a fuel pump part recalled two years ago. They did the service with no, I repeat WITH NO extra charges! Toyota on the other hand supposedly did an airbag recall (light came on) on my 06 corolla. They called later in the day to inform me I needed over $1,200 of unnecessary repairs ($87.00 for wiper blades??). I refused. When I picked up the car, the light was / is still on. I was told a $365.00 spiral cable is not included in the repair. Go figure. Bought the corolla because Honda Civic was SOLD OUT. My loss. Anyone looking for a gently used corolla?

Handsome, older Bald-Headed Spanish fellow who has eaten at the Red Parrot in Newport, RI.

Linda Gilmore
8/19/2016

"Easy to deal with"

We weren't sure at first exactly what we wanted and kept hemming and hawwing. Kam was very patient and let us take our time without any pressure. When we finally ordered the car and it was ready to be picked up he stayed late to accommodate our difficult schedule. He made it easy and we appreciated his low key but helpful selling style and sense of humor.

ny-slk
8/19/2016

"Very helpful"

Darlene at Honda of Westport was GREAT!! I chose not to buy the car but that was on me. She was very helpful and went out of her way to help me decide.

Darlene

kevinj
8/17/2016

"Great place to buy a great car"

Kam Bhojwani at Honda of Westport is a consummate professional. He listened to what I needed and what I wanted and presented me with several options. With no pressure or hard sale, he helped me reach a decision on a car and then worked with me and his management to put together a fair deal. He's extremely knowledgeable about all of the Honda cars (as well as competitive comparisons). He's accessible, responsive, and follows up - in a good way - never pushy.

johnnyg25
8/11/2016

"Great Experience. "

I was in a tough position because I needed a new car quickly because my old one was ready to go. VG gave me a great deal and I was in and out of the dealership in a few hours. VG took care of my registration and new auto insurance and was able to drive my car home that day.

VG

CarBuyer
8/10/2016

"No pressure - full of integrity. "

If you are considering a Honda, look no further. We have always had an easy time working with the team here, specifically Kam B in sales. Straight forward and honest. Makes buying/leasing a car a breeze!

Kam B.