Honda of Westport

1372 Post Rd E,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
Honda of Westport Info
About Honda of Westport

Honda of Westport is proud to serve Connecticut with quality Honda vehicles. With models like the Civic, Civic Hybrid, Accord, Pilot, CR-V and Fit, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1372 Post Road East to see our 2013 Honda vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Westport, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Honda of Westport is not just your Connecticut Honda dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Connecticut customers. From Honda car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Honda auto parts, and car loans to auto body repair, Honda of Westport is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 1372 Post Road East or you can give us a call.

About Honda of Westport Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Joe
7/29/2015

"Used Car Purchase"

Mathew and the finance director came through for me, my car died and they put me and a great used car in less than a day. I am extremely satisfied with the professionalism of all involved, Thank You Joseph Neilsen

Matthew Pecor

Andrew Leigh
7/28/2015

"Honda Fit 2015 Purchase"

I think that the primary concern for the average car-shopping consumer centers on trust and whether or not the salesperson is being completely transparent. The good news is that this dealership and the sales consultant I worked with (Luis Velez) conducted business honestly and was very direct about what they could and could not do as it related to pricing and options relative to their competition. There weren't any games and they went above and beyond to accommodate my needs - more than the 8 other dealerships I had visited and negotiated with in my journey for a vehicle. Luis was fast, responsive to my questions, and that goes a long way toward making a person feel comfortable about what is typically the second most substantial purchase next to their home. Having someone who is knowledgeable about not just their inventory, but the models available and which would best suit your needs is a prime example of the great customer service that I received during my path to purchase. With those things said - this is absolutely a dealership worth checking out - and be sure to ask for Luis if you're in the market for a vehicle.

jess
7/28/2015

"Easy Good Deal"

Matthew was really helpful working out all the details of the deal - he went the extra mile and helped figure out insurance issues and what not. Super helpful! Joss went through all aspects of the car and helped me program my phone into it. Really great customer service! By the time we left the dealership everything was set up to my liking so I didn't have to go figure it out on my own later.

Matthew and Joss

bill connelly
7/27/2015

"My purchase of a vehicle"

Being in a recent first experience of a purchase from Honda of Westport , a few comments are in order . From the onset , a friendly greeting from Mr. Baranick. , who in answering my questions was always patient in thorough explanations of all aspects of a purchase . He was professional in manner and I never a pressure felt . A gentleman with a good sense of humor . A mention also of Mr. Riggs who upon introducing himself did offer his assistance . His manner was polite and cordial and made one to feel at ease As manager , he was never overbearing . No sale would have come to pass without Mr. Riggs guidance And his position is an asset to the operation . To conclude , my appreciation to both Mr. Riggs and Mr. Baranick , both of whom I have never met . My thank you to both . William Connelly Huntington , Conn

Mr. Riggs and Mr. Baranick

bc-ct
7/23/2015

"Great Experience buying Used Pilot"

I was looking for an older Honda Pilot and found one at Honda of Westport online. Luis my sales consultant even pick me up at home since I didn't have a car that day! The service and respect was outstanding. The vehicle was in excellent shape but I was concerned about a few items, which they addressed as part of the deal. They did everything they could to address all my concerns. Recommend!

rmulv12
7/22/2015

"Great experience"

Rudy was a great help. He did everything possible to get me the car that I wanted and not the one the dealer wanted to sell. At the end of the day, I went home with the car I wanted and got an awesome deal on it. When I am ready for a new car I will definitely be coming back to Honda of Westport.

Rudy Frolish

fungwah, luke
7/20/2015

"Trade in old car drive out with a new one"

We worked with Matt Precor who had been speaking with my husband for about 6 months. He was friendly, knowledgeable and understood our needs. He understood we were in a hurry have 3 busy kids, needed to get in and out quickly but also wanted the best we could do financially.

Matt Precor

Hilson
7/19/2015

"Great Experience - Once Again!"

This is the fourth car I have purchased from Honda of Westport. I cannot say enough about how friendly and professional the staff are at this dealership. That's why I keep coming back ... Oh yes, the cars are great too! My 2003 Pilot provided my with 217,0000+ miles of safe driving with no major problems.

NewHonda
7/19/2015

"First Honda "

The experience at Honda of Westport was incredible. Being the first time dealing with Honda, I couldn't have asked for better service. Ted Cole made the process as easy and effortless getting the lease for us. I would definitely recommend "Honda of Westport" and ask for Ted Cole. Thank you!

Evan Perkins, Ted Cole

baseball44
7/15/2015

"good, young salesman"

Good dealer. Got the car I wanted quickly. No deals, though. Paid over KBB price, but "there are no incentives on this car." The salesman was pleasant and helpful and very flexible in my requesting to see/drive care a couple times. Would help if he slowed down his speech a bit, a little hard to understand him sometimes. He was earnest and wanted to be helpful. I appreciated that.

Matthew