Honda of Westport

1372 Post Rd E,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
Honda of Westport Info
About Honda of Westport

Honda of Westport is proud to serve Connecticut with quality Honda vehicles. With models like the Civic, Civic Hybrid, Accord, Pilot, CR-V and Fit, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1372 Post Road East to see our 2013 Honda vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Westport, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Honda of Westport is not just your Connecticut Honda dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Connecticut customers. From Honda car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Honda auto parts, and car loans to auto body repair, Honda of Westport is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 1372 Post Road East or you can give us a call.

About Honda of Westport Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

maddy7ny71
3/25/2015

"Amazing Dealership"

I went to look at the cars at Honda Of Westport and i bumped into a salesman by the name of Luis Velez and i said to him i would love to purchase a car and he was more than willing to go out of his way and help me out.Outstanding customer service,friendly, very best quality work,Very professional and the process was fast and easy. Luis you and the business manager are the best all my blessing to you and the rest of the team. GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTT JOBBBB AND I'M HAPPY WITH MY NEW CAR.

Luis Velez

amy
3/25/2015

"Thank you"

Buying a car isnt always a pleasurable experience. Mr Brian Mancinelli just did that when I bought my Honda civic few weeks ago. Great car, great job!!! Thanks a lot!

brian mancinelli

denmar
3/19/2015

"SIMPLY THE BEST DEALERSHIP HANDS DOWN!!"

They treated me like family and got me my PILOT that I was looking for!! They bring the meaning of customer service to a whole other level! I will definitely be seeing them when I'm ready for my next car!I highly recommend choosing them for your next purchase if you in the market for a new car or truck!

Abe Gonzalez and Luis Velez

2012civic
3/17/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I bought a 2012 Honda Civic from this delarship and the service was great. This was my first car purchase and I am very happy I went to Honda of Westport. The process was easy. Luis worked with my budget and got me in a car i am very pleased to own. He was very attentive and helpful. Abe the manager did the finalization on the financing. The process was organized and quick. He joked around which made the process more easy going. Overall the service was excellent.

Luis Velez, Abe

Stacy
3/17/2015

"Stacy"

Rudy was one of the best sales person ever from the moment I walked in and make sure I was comfortable he also worked hard to make sure I had the best deal and the best car for me. Also things to the finance department he was wonderful too he did a good job also excellent job

Ruby frolish

Nancy
3/14/2015

"Very happy customer!"

I went through the gauntlet of talking to car dealerships in person, by phone and online, and was inundated with followup calls and emails through our BJ's and Costco memberships. And then I got hit with another round of "guaranteed pricing" after I tried to "print" my TrueCar "certificate." Even today, it can be hard for a woman car shopping on her own to be taken seriously. One place 45 minutes away actually had the nerve to tell me that my husband and I had to come in together before they could even give me a ballpark price. Honda of Westport was the only dealership that took me -- and my budget -- seriously. In fact, my salesman didn't tell me initially about the car I ended up buying because it was $272 over what I said my limit was! Everyone treated me with respect and bent over backwards. They acted like they wanted my business and never tried to pressure me. I am now the very happy owner of a pre-owned CRV that's in such good condition, no one believes it's used until they look at the odometer. And I'm telling everyone who asks about my new car to go to Honda of Westport when they're in the market.

Matthew Pecor (salesman) and Ryan Riggs (sales manager)

Brian N.
3/08/2015

"Honda Crosstour"

I purchased a Crosstour from Honda of Westport in January. This is the third car I bought from this dealership and once again they did a great job in all ways possible. The folks at Honda of Westport, especially my salesperson, Kam, treat their customers wonderfully. I highly recommend this dealership in terms of price and customer service.

Kam

ctmontessori
3/08/2015

"Well worth the drive!"

This is my sixth Honda and I love my crosstown but this review is not about the car, it's about the dealership. I have to say, I have never had a better experience. Everyone at Honda of Westport went out of their way to treat me like family. Not only did they give me the best price on my new car and trade in but they called,me back two weeks later with the news that they were able to negotiate a better finance rate with Honda on my behalf! I drove over 40 miles past three other dealerships, one less than a half mile from my home, to this Dan Perkins store to find happy honest employees who made buying a car easy! Thank you

lots of great guys

Matt
3/06/2015

"Great experience"

Just moved to Ct and went to Honda of Westport on a recommendation. It was the most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. Not only were the salesman likable but they made me the best deal by a long shot with no hassle. I highly recommend them.

VG

mayke01
3/03/2015

"Great experience!"

I just bought a 2015 Honda CRV from Honda of Westport and from start to finish, it was a great experience. Luis Velez was friendly and attentive and very pleasant to deal with. Ivo Ivanov handled my financing and he explained everything thoroughly and presented all the options. Both kept in touch by phone and email throughout the process until the car was delivered and even followed up afterwards to make sure that I was happy. They also both helped get the remote starter installed at the service department and truly went above and beyond to make sure that I ended up with the car that I really wanted.

Luis Velez and Ivo Ivanov