Honda of Westport

1372 Post Rd E,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
Honda of Westport Info
About Honda of Westport

Honda of Westport is proud to serve Connecticut with quality Honda vehicles. With models like the Civic, Civic Hybrid, Accord, Pilot, CR-V and Fit, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1372 Post Road East to see our 2013 Honda vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Westport, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Honda of Westport is not just your Connecticut Honda dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Connecticut customers. From Honda car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Honda auto parts, and car loans to auto body repair, Honda of Westport is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 1372 Post Road East or you can give us a call.

About Honda of Westport Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

arozumov
5/20/2015

"Excellent Experience "

This was my first time purchasing my own car. The process was easy and pressure free. I didn't feel pushed by my dealer into just another sale like I had felt at other dealerships. Instead I was accommodated throughout the process and felt very comfortable and at ease. VG helped me pick a model and price point that suited my budget best and we worked from there. Overall, the process was smooth and stress free and made me feel great about the decision to purchase.I would do it all over again without hesitation! Aleks

Vytas VG Gardauskas

Adam Frick
5/18/2015

"Professional, informative, responsive, fair"

I hate buying cars, usually because I don't feel like I can trust dealers or dealerships. I did not have that experience with VG or his colleagues at Honda of Westport. I drove 45 miles out of my way to buy from this dealership due to the extremely positive experiences I had by phone and email, and when I arrived the process of buying my new Honda was the easiest out of any car I have ever owned, new or used. I give Honda of Westport my highest possible recommendation.

VG

boatman123456
5/15/2015

"Exponential excellence"

My wife and I had an awful experience at Apple Honda in Riverhead. It wasn't the salesman's fault but the dealership were a bunch of idiots who couldn't figure anything out. We were frustrated and sent in a truecar.com app and Honda of WP responded. They were nothing short of wonderful! They did 90% of everything before I went into the showroom and once I was there I spent exactly 1 hour from when they appraised my car to when I left the parking lot. They gave me $1k more than other dealerships and no bs to get there. My salesman's name was Joss Brenner and he was excellent - honorable and accurate! I can't say enough good things about this experience. Also, the biz manager knows his stuff. Don't waste your time at the LI dealerships as they suck!!!!

Joss Brenner

roxybo
5/11/2015

"Very Good over all"

As good an experience I could have had, considering that I don't like to shop and really don't appreciate spending a bunch of money on a car. Matt was very helpful and made the process as painless as possible. It helped that I knew what I wanted as I had anticipated needing to purchase a new (used) car, but Matt made it as simple and efficient as it could have been.

Matt- sales

Dcleary
5/11/2015

"Luis is amazing !!! "

Luis was very informative, down to earth, and a people person. I never experienced such great customer service before. I'm glad I went to Honda of Westport.

Luis V.

James R
5/07/2015

"Great Experience - Used Acura RDX "

My wife and I purchased a used car thorugh Luis who was very helpful. We were able to get a very fair deal for the 2012 Acura RDX they had on the lot - with a Lifetime warranty on major components! No hassle picking up the car - I highly recommend buying from this dealer !

Luis Velez

REM
5/06/2015

"Courteous, Efficient, Enjoyable"

If you decide to buy a Honda you have to make a trip to Honda of Westport. My wife and I didn't intend to go because there were closer dealerships with good reviews, but we landed there somewhat by accident. My wife liked the idea of a Civic Hybrid, but for me the added cost doesn't get made up in fuel efficiency since the standard Civics already get great gas mileage. I did some research and found the Civic HF which is more efficient than other trims but doesn't have a battery and price-tag of a Hybrid. The Civic HF is quite rare in the area though (only 3 in the state) and Honda of Westport had one of them. Matthew Pecor had reached out when I asked different dealerships for price quotes before we settled on what we wanted and he always responded quickly and had the exact information I asked for. When we met him in person he was even better. He was attentive to our needs and gave us a great deal. He wasn't pushy, but also didn't waste our time which we apreciated. We came back the next day (Matt was off) and closed with Kam Bhojwani, who was incredibly helpful as well. I brought in a price another dealer was offering and they matched it. We went through all the paperwork and processing in less than an hour. Kam even helped walk my wife through all the features of her new car. My wife was happy because she got a car she loves that is safe, reliable, and fuel-efficient and I was happy because we got an incredible deal and had an enjoyable time doing it. Not many dealerships can offer that I could talk forever about our great experience, but just be sure to visit Honda of Westport and experience it yourself

Matthew Pecor, Kam Bhojwani

D&LG
5/02/2015

"Purchase experience"

Led by our salesman, Matthew Pecor, Honda of Westport provided an outstanding experience in the leasing of our new 2015 Odyssey EX. We had excess miles on our existing Odyssey lease and Matt orchestrated a compelling deal in under 24 hours for the new vehicle. First class experience from sales through finance. We highly recommend to all who are shopping for the Honda brand! D&LG

Matthew Pecor

Hondatimestwo
5/01/2015

"great experience"

great experience. I've been driving Honda's most of my life. I decided to say goodbye to my 13 year old Odyssey. We not only found a beautiful CRV, but also found a used car for our daughter.

matt

SD
5/01/2015

"Honda of Westport"

Our sales representative, Matthew Pecor was honest, direct, informative and quick to respond to any of our questions and e-mails. We felt we could trust this gentleman. We knew what we wanted and we were able to test drive the car and then purchase it within a short time frame. Thank you Matthew!

Matthew Pecor