Honda of Westport

1372 Post Rd E,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
Honda of Westport Info
About Honda of Westport

Honda of Westport is proud to serve Connecticut with quality Honda vehicles. With models like the Civic, Civic Hybrid, Accord, Pilot, CR-V and Fit, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1372 Post Road East to see our 2013 Honda vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Westport, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Honda of Westport is not just your Connecticut Honda dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Connecticut customers. From Honda car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Honda auto parts, and car loans to auto body repair, Honda of Westport is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 1372 Post Road East or you can give us a call.

About Honda of Westport Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Bruce
2/06/2016

"Another great experience"

I recently purchased my 5th Honda, and second CRV from this dealership. I read a lot beforehand, compared prices, and once again found theirs to be the best. "VG" was a truly great salesman. Knowledgeable, very patient with my questions. Bravo

White Plains
2/02/2016

"Satisfaction"

Price was very competitive and my sales guy, Alex, was very patient. They honored their deal and made it a good experience. I would recommend them. I came from out of state because they had the best deal

Alex , Sophie, Mark

bondie9689
2/02/2016

"easy process"

Kam was very helpful in getting back to me with all my questions and concerns. Buying a new car from this dealership was made easy because of him. I really felt like he had my back.

Kam B.

Ash2016
1/25/2016

"Great Lease Options!"

Honda of Westport sales associates were very accommodating and made the process for signing a new lease very easy! Text message communications were convenient. Shout out to VG who stayed late to transfer me to my new vehicle.

Linda 0411
1/19/2016

"Honda Civic owner"

I walked in Honda of Westport for the first time and I was pleased with the help From Luis Velez and Ivo explaining all the details and paperwork with the car I purchased, I will greatfully recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Luis and. Ivo

Crecinosssss
1/15/2016

"Dean and Luis !"

My girlfriend and I just had a baby and we wanted to get a reliable and safe car that was within our budget. We shopped around and went into a " #1 rated dealer" in New York. We did not receive the treatment that they claim to offer and definitely did not get a vibe that they were #1 in anything. A friend of ours recommended Honda of Westport and we are glad she did. We received a warm welcome and after some negotiating Luis and Dean were able to get us into a car that was perfect for us ! They really did give us a great deal and there customer service is outstanding. I would recommend them to anyone in the area or anyone willing to make the trip.

Luis, Dean

car purchaser
1/14/2016

"Luis Velez was very nice to work with @ Honda"

We went in to buy a used car for our daughter. Luis Velez helped us to get a good used car without the sales hype that sometimes you experience at a car dealership. He was very polite and helpful. I would highly recommend dealing with him if you visit this Honda dealership.

Luis Velez

Jaxter
1/14/2016

"Best customer service ever"

I have known Kam for many years since he was working with the Saturn dealer in Stamfford and he has always done good to me and that's the reason why I followed him to the Honda is Westport. Thank you Kam I'm very happy with my new Honda and keep up the good work.

Kam Bhojwani

rom-55
1/13/2016

"Fast, pleasant and easy"

I was looking for Honda Pilot 2016 Elite. I've visited a dealership one of the Saturdays. One of interesting offers Honda of Westport gives you can test-drive a car alone or with your family without salesperson. After that my family were in love in the car. I've ordered a car, my salesperson VG gave me a price and financinal options right away and next Tuesday I picked the car up. Thanks for everything, we will defenetely come back to them for next cars

firsthonda48
1/09/2016

"Great experience for first time car buyer"

First time ever buying a car, Honda of Westport made it very easy and smooth. Luis and Ivo helped me chose out and purchase a new 2016 Honda Civic EX-T. Fair prices, no pressure for unnecessary addons, accommodating to my needs/price range, extremely friendly, and very helpful throughout the whole process.

Luis, Ivo