Honda of Westport

Honda of Westport

Call
Honda of Westport Info
About Honda of Westport

Honda of Westport is proud to serve Connecticut with quality Honda vehicles. With models like the Civic, Civic Hybrid, Accord, Pilot, CR-V and Fit, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1372 Post Road East to see our 2013 Honda vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Westport, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Honda of Westport is not just your Connecticut Honda dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Connecticut customers. From Honda car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Honda auto parts, and car loans to auto body repair, Honda of Westport is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 1372 Post Road East or you can give us a call.

About Honda of Westport Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Slim168
1/20/2015

"Excellent Service from Beginning to End"

VG was on top of getting me the CRV I wanted. He would touch base with me on a daily basis just to let me know where I stood with my car.

Vytas Gardauskas

barta
1/19/2015

"Same day trade-in went smooth thanks to Matt & Abe"

Matt was helpful and not pushy from first call through the signing. He answered any questions I had and made efforts to put me at ease during this time. Abe was able to answer my questions and address my concerns during the signing process. All in all I feel they were genuine and forthcoming during the sale process.

matt pecor, abe g.

crthomas
1/12/2015

"Easy and Honest"

Matt Pecor helped me find my perfect first car purchase, a 2012 Honda Civic. He was friendly and reasonable. I never felt pressured, and the process was easy.

Matt Pecor

buster
1/11/2015

"Very Pleasurable Experience"

I just purchased a 2012 Accord for my son and it was the easiest and least painful car buying experience I have ever had! Matt Pecor is a great salesman and doesn't pressure you into buying something you really don't want but is very patient and will work with you to help you get what you need. Jonathan Peyser was also really patient in explaining the warranties and didn't pressure me into spending more than I really needed. I have never owned a Honda before but will be back next year when my younger son starts to drive!

Matt Pecor,Jonathan Peyser

asiaasia
1/05/2015

"The Best."

Just got my second Accord from Honda of Westport. The best Honda dealership in the area. Brian Mancinelli and the rest of the staff made the entire experience very pleasurable. I will return again.

bshop69
12/30/2014

"Couldn't have been better or easier"

Honda of Westport makes getting a car an easy and good experience. I leased a Honda Pilot with the help of Brian Mancinelli 2 1/2 years ago, and he basically read my mind that I may be interested in getting a new lease early. Brian emailed me with all the numbers on a new lease in the morning and based on that, I decided to stop by the dealership that afternoon to talk about it since I was going to be in the area. I sat down with Brian and in the matter of 10 minutes, he had a deal on a new Pilot lease I couldn't pass up. Everything was wrapped up in about half hour and I picked up the new car a couple of hours later. Leasing a new car was not on the agenda when I woke up in the morning. It was all Brian's work that had me driving a new car that night.

Sulbrick
12/15/2014

"Honda of Westport makes buying a car fun!"

Brian Mancinelli and the staff at Honda of Westport are incredibly friendly and make the car-buying experience pleasurable, simple and quick. I'm on my fourth Honda and every transaction including service has been painless. I love this place,

LindaSFenton
12/14/2014

"Good buying experience"

I wanted to trade my 2011 CRV in on a new 2014 CRV. I already had a price from where I bought my last car but they needed to find one since the 2015 were already coming in. While I was waiting for them to get back to me I did a web search and Brian Mancinelli from Honda of Westport contacted via email. After a few emails between us I decided to meet with him. I was able to buy a 2015 CRV with more options and a better warranty for less then $900 more than the 2014 CRV would have cost me at the other dealership. I was very pleased with both dealerships and salesmen from Honda. They were both very friendly and professional.

CTC5
12/07/2014

"Easy car buying experience"

I was not interested in looking for another car after my 3 year old car got totaled but Kam helped make the process quick and easy. My husband and I knew we wanted a pre-owned Honda Odyssey and Kam helped us find a great one for us and our family. He was never pushy, just extremely informative. I felt listened to and understood which was greatly appreciated. Once we decided on the car we wanted we were given a detailed demonstration of all the features of the car. It was a very easy transaction and only after 6 days I really love my van.

Kam Bhojwani

Big V
11/25/2014

"Easy transaction and good buying experience."

I wanted to trade my 2013 Pilot in on a new 2015 Pilot. I already had a price from where I bought the car but decided to take a quick trip to Westport to price compare. Bottom line is that they quickly gave me a better price with no pressure or nonsense. Could have delivered my car that day if I could wait a couple of hours. I chose to come back the next day and everything was ready. The car was great and I was in and out in no time. I highly recommend this place.

Vytas Gardauskas