Honda of Westport

1372 Post Rd E,
Westport, Connecticut 06880
Honda of Westport Info
About Honda of Westport

Honda of Westport is proud to serve Connecticut with quality Honda vehicles. With models like the Civic, Civic Hybrid, Accord, Pilot, CR-V and Fit, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1372 Post Road East to see our 2013 Honda vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Westport, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Honda of Westport is not just your Connecticut Honda dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Connecticut customers. From Honda car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Honda auto parts, and car loans to auto body repair, Honda of Westport is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 1372 Post Road East or you can give us a call.

About Honda of Westport Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

cbucciferro
4/18/2015

"3rd purchase from this dealer"

I purchased a Civic Hybrid from this dealership. My salesman, Matt was honest and very informative during the entire process of locating and eventually purchasing this car. The whole team at Honda of Westport were excellent at keeping me updated on available cars.

Su
4/16/2015

"Great buying experience"

Great buying experience!!! Price was right. It was a pleasure working with Luis Velez. He was helpful polite, knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend this dealer and Luis.

Lore
4/09/2015

"Great experience"

We couldn't be happier with our car buying experience. The price beat their competitors'. Vytas was very knowledgeable and not pushy. He even suggested us to wait for our lease to end in order to avoid extra fees, when the other dealerships would 'take us out early' and then mysterious fees would appear in the new car offer. We love our new car!

Vytas Gardauskas

J and U
4/08/2015

"Great Experience for Ursula and John B. Allen!"

Jon Peyser and Matt Pecor worked with us, and we couldn't have been more pleased. Friendly, professional, efficient, and extremely informative. Thanks to them both, and we'll be back to see them if we need another car. J and U

Jon Peyser and Matt Pecor

Erikosha
4/08/2015

"Best Experience ever ! "

It's my second Honda that I been purchasing , Honda of Westport best experience , I came in Friday picked out the car and filled application , even thought I know approval wouldn't be easy , they made most best passible deal and from sale person to manager really worked hard , made me feel very comfatable and was very friendly when two days later came to pick up car with my daughter , my daughter was empressed how they not keeping people bored in waiting area ( lots of fishes and many things to do if you come with kids ) ! Sales person made me feel like home , he is bilingual so i had clear explanation in my own language about the sale and car ! It made me full understanding about car and contract ! Really much thank you to him , it felt like he loves and knows his job outstanding ! And general manager was also very pleasant , trusty and moderate process quickly Always recommend that dealership , great team Erika Eidukaitiene

Vytas Gardauskas

Carpet guy
4/08/2015

"Friendly Dealership to work with"

Great experience working with this dealer. The salesman was very responsive via email, pricing was extremely competitive, and the whole atmosphere was very relaxed, not aggressive at all. This is our 4th Honda, but 1st with Westport Honda. We will be back again.

pilot

"Excellent"

We had an excellent experience working with Matt Pecor. He was kind, courteous and made buying our Honda as quick and easy as possible. We are very pleased with his recommendation on our new Pilot. Matt was funny and personable. He's a Dad himself and was wonderful with our children. We did our financing with Abe Gonzales and he was just wonderful too. Abe made going into debt as painless and humorous as possible. Made us laugh, explained every detail thoroughly, and was patient with all of our questions. All over over easy, painless experience at Westport Honda!

Checarlo
4/06/2015

"Excellent "

Luis Velez Has attended me very well and professionally. A very friendly guy and he was fast and active at all times. I'm very happy with the salesman.

maddy7ny71
3/25/2015

"Amazing Dealership"

I went to look at the cars at Honda Of Westport and i bumped into a salesman by the name of Luis Velez and i said to him i would love to purchase a car and he was more than willing to go out of his way and help me out.Outstanding customer service,friendly, very best quality work,Very professional and the process was fast and easy. Luis you and the business manager are the best all my blessing to you and the rest of the team. GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTT JOBBBB AND I'M HAPPY WITH MY NEW CAR.

amy
3/25/2015

"Thank you"

Buying a car isnt always a pleasurable experience. Mr Brian Mancinelli just did that when I bought my Honda civic few weeks ago. Great car, great job!!! Thanks a lot!

brian mancinelli