Honda of Westport

Honda of Westport
Call
Honda of Westport Info
About Honda of Westport

Honda of Westport is proud to serve Connecticut with quality Honda vehicles. With models like the Civic, Civic Hybrid, Accord, Pilot, CR-V and Fit, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1372 Post Road East to see our 2013 Honda vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Westport, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Honda of Westport is not just your Connecticut Honda dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Connecticut customers. From Honda car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Honda auto parts, and car loans to auto body repair, Honda of Westport is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 1372 Post Road East or you can give us a call.

About Honda of Westport Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Phenomenal experience"

Matthew Pecor was excellent! Went in to get a new car walked out with everything I wanted. He made the process so easy for me and was very knowledgeable and friendly! Definitely will be recommending him!

Matthew Pecor

"Purchase of Honda Civic"

I was interested in a particular Honda Civic that came off an early lease. I had a price point that I wanted to be at for this vehicle after my trade in. The sales staff were very reasonable in meeting my price expectation and did not take advantage of me during the negotiation process. I gather that their business philosophy is to operate on a low profit margin by selling a higher volume of vehicles, which was just Great by me!!! The sales staff was refreshing to work with all the way thru i.e., sales consultant, sales manager and finance manger. I had an enjoyable buying experience and would highly recommend this Dealership to anyone. One little nicety was the complimentary Honda of Westport Teddy Bear that was buckled into the backseat of the Civic for the ride home. My family thought that was so nice! Sincerely; John P. from Oxford, Ma.

Matt Pecor, Ryan Riggs, Ivo Ivanov

"My Best Car Buying Experiance "

My wife and I had a great experience. Our rep was knowledgeable and very helpful. We new the type of vehicle we wanted and he was able to narrow down our choices to the half dozen that truly met our needs. It was a no pressure situation that made us both comfortable with the entire purchase process. Our experience when finalizing the sale was equally pleasant with no hype or pressure for add-ons that would merely inflate the price without really filling our needs. It was a pleasure to find a dealership where I did not feel I had to go in and fight with them to get a fair price. Highly recommended.

matthew and Abe

"Great Service with Kam!!!!"

I can not even begin to express the gratitude that I am feeling right now!!! Kam, knew how unhappy I was with the car I purchased in January. He worked magic to get me out of the car and into my brand new CRV!!!! Thanks Kam for amazing customer service. You are truly a life saver and I appreciate your honesty and hard word!!!!

Kam

"Thanks to Kam Bhojwani we are a 5 Honda Family"

Once again we found ourselves in need of a vehicle. The first call, the first name, the only choice is Kam of Honda of Westport. He is honest, kind, knowledgeable, the whole package and did I mention honest? This time around we picked up an Accord Coupe - We have had, and still maintain the Odyssey, Accord sedan, Civic, CRV and now the coupe. Buying a car is exciting, crazy, head spinning and all around an experience. If you are taking the "ride" ask Kam to navigate you through the process. They don't come any better then he.

Kam Bhojwani

"Brian was wonderful to work with."

I emailed the dealership as the car I wanted had shown up on their website. It was in transit, and Brian kept me in the loop as it made its way to Westport. The trade-in and buying processes were simple and straight forward, and the next day I picked up the car. It's the easiest time I've had buying a car. Thank you, Brian!

Brian, Christine

"Matt was great."

We emailed Honda of Westport to ask about the price of a Honda Accord. Matt quickly replied with a great deal from the beginning. I went to the dealer and he was at the door waiting for me. My car got appraised while I was test driving the new one. The price negotiation was very pleasant. We didn't have to fight much for a good deal. When I picked up the car Matt was very happy to see us and always made us feel welcome and not rushed.

Pecor, Matthew

"My SEVENTH purchase at "Honda of Westport.""

Everyone at the dealership did an excellent job above and beyond their job description. Without everyone working together in a team environment, there would not be a "Honda of Westport!" My 2014 Honda Accord Sport Sedan, Champagne Frost Pearl, was waiting for delivery upon my arrival.

Kamlesh Bhojwani, Evan Perkins, Michael D. Abrahams and Vinny Tarpey.

"Ask for Kam!"

Wonderful experience at Honda of Westport! During a long wait for a 2015 FIT, Kam stayed in touch, updating me on the release of the specific model I had requested. When the car finally arrived in Westport and I worked with Kam to purchase it and trade in an older car, his expertise, friendliness, and efficiency made the process flawless and enjoyable. It was a pleasure to work with him. If you are shopping for a used or new Honda, I recommend stopping by Honda of Westport and ask for Kam!

Kam

"Brian Mancinelli made the whole process a cinch!"

I have been a customer/fan of Honda of Westport for years, but recently had to suddenly purchase a newer car after my treasured 2000 CRV (bought new at, and serviced by, this dealership for all 260K miles!) was broadsided by another driver and totaled. Although I now had the chance to "try" other makes of cars, and other Honda dealerships (and did, looking for the right vehicle), I came right back to Brian. He helped find the right car for me, that I could afford, and kept promptly and helpfully in touch throughout the whole process. Terrific, friendly, knowledgeable and respectful service. Thanks, Brian!

Brian Mancinelli