Honda of Westport

Honda of Westport

Call
Honda of Westport Info
About Honda of Westport

Honda of Westport is proud to serve Connecticut with quality Honda vehicles. With models like the Civic, Civic Hybrid, Accord, Pilot, CR-V and Fit, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 1372 Post Road East to see our 2013 Honda vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Westport, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Honda of Westport is not just your Connecticut Honda dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Connecticut customers. From Honda car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Honda auto parts, and car loans to auto body repair, Honda of Westport is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 1372 Post Road East or you can give us a call.

About Honda of Westport Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sulbrick
12/15/2014

"Honda of Westport makes buying a car fun!"

Brian Mancinelli and the staff at Honda of Westport are incredibly friendly and make the car-buying experience pleasurable, simple and quick. I'm on my fourth Honda and every transaction including service has been painless. I love this place,

Brian Mancinelli

LindaSFenton
12/14/2014

"Good buying experience"

I wanted to trade my 2011 CRV in on a new 2014 CRV. I already had a price from where I bought my last car but they needed to find one since the 2015 were already coming in. While I was waiting for them to get back to me I did a web search and Brian Mancinelli from Honda of Westport contacted via email. After a few emails between us I decided to meet with him. I was able to buy a 2015 CRV with more options and a better warranty for less then $900 more than the 2014 CRV would have cost me at the other dealership. I was very pleased with both dealerships and salesmen from Honda. They were both very friendly and professional.

Brian Mancinelli

CTC5
12/07/2014

"Easy car buying experience"

I was not interested in looking for another car after my 3 year old car got totaled but Kam helped make the process quick and easy. My husband and I knew we wanted a pre-owned Honda Odyssey and Kam helped us find a great one for us and our family. He was never pushy, just extremely informative. I felt listened to and understood which was greatly appreciated. Once we decided on the car we wanted we were given a detailed demonstration of all the features of the car. It was a very easy transaction and only after 6 days I really love my van.

Kam Bhojwani

Big V
11/25/2014

"Easy transaction and good buying experience."

I wanted to trade my 2013 Pilot in on a new 2015 Pilot. I already had a price from where I bought the car but decided to take a quick trip to Westport to price compare. Bottom line is that they quickly gave me a better price with no pressure or nonsense. Could have delivered my car that day if I could wait a couple of hours. I chose to come back the next day and everything was ready. The car was great and I was in and out in no time. I highly recommend this place.

Vytas Gardauskas

agotlin
10/28/2014

"Excellent salesman and dealership made all the difference"

We were in the market for a Honda CRV. Our first stop was the Honda Dealership in Greenwich. Although the place seemed run down, we were excited to get more information and go for a test drive. No one greeted us, in fact, we waited over 20 minutes before a nice saleswoman approached us and told us she would let the manager know we needed help. The manager was visible in the back office, and although he clearly saw us needing help, did not get up from his desk to assist. After 30 minutes we left. Before doing so we let the manager know he lost a sale, and he was full of sorry excuses, "I didn't see you," "I was busy working with other customers on the phone," etc. We proceeded to Honda of Westport where we met Kam Bhojwani. To begin, the actual plant was infinitely more cheerful, clean and up to date than the dealership in Greenwich. Moreover, though, Kam was a great salesman, never pushy, only honest and transparent, and consistently helpful. By the end of the day, and two test drives later, we decided on the car we wanted to purchase. Kam deserves every accolade he has received.

Kam Bhojwani

dd44
10/28/2014

"Great car buying experience"

Danny Cox and Matt took good care of us. They made the buying experience easy and took good care of me (and my 2011 Pilot) during and after the sale. Customer service is alive and well at Honda of Westport!

Matt Pecor and Abe Gonzalez

alleny

"just amazing"

Bought my 2014 Honda accord for an incredible price. No other dealership wanted or could have matches the price no matter how many times I asked. Matt really helped me out so much through the whole process answering any question I had so quickly. I would strongly recommend

matthew pecor

jj4893
10/27/2014

"Easiest car I ever bought"

Ted Cole was great. He is a real straight-shooter. He gave me a great price, actually honored that price, and made the buying experience very easy and pleasant. The other guys I dealt with, Abe and Ivo, really knew their stuff and were a pleasure to deal with. In short, no gimmicks, and everything was done in a straightforward manner. All car dealers should be like this one!

Ted Cole, Abe Gonzalez, Ivo Ivanov

jcoords
10/21/2014

"Pleasant experience"

Matt was straightforward and efficient. He was well informed and prepared for my visit when I arrived. He was easy to deal with and I would recommend him to other people.

Matthew Pecor

Jblow11
10/15/2014

"Typical unethical lying dealer"

While they have a nice website, like other car dealers they lie and act unethical. Click on their eprice link and you get an email that says please come in. No price given. Do an online chat and you are told you'll need to come in or a salesman will call you. Hello, it's 2014. If you are going to have a Web site and advertise an eprice, be prepared to give a price. Not the usual dealer runaround. But thanks as I found a much better dealer who actually knows it's 2014 and acts accordingly where I bought my vehicle.

Chat