Humble Hyundai

Texan Hyundai

BLewis80
4/21/2015

"Above and beyond"

I came in with a unusual situation, my car was in my soon to he ex wifes name and hers in mine. So I needed to get out of the car before tye divorce went thru. Ray and Rusty both went above and beyond to get the deal worked out and get me in the car I wanted. Best car buying experience EVER! I work in the auto repair industry and have worked at several dealerships so I understand how tue sales side works. Never did they lie to me or stear me in the wrong direction.

Ray Funk, Rusty Ireland

Jerry
4/20/2015

"Fastest purchase ever! "

From the time I introduced my daughter to the salesman explained what we were looking for (which by the way, he showed us only what we asked to see) in less time than it takes to drive to a car dealer we were buying our Hyundai! Straight forward and good deal. I will be back!

Craig Johnson

Cooldan
4/14/2015

"Good experience"

Shar hooked me up. Logged into Internet free wifi and did work. Ate lunch and made calls almost like a private office. It was actually the meeting room for dealership employee meetings. It would be really nice if they had one for service customers.

Shar

Sixspeed
4/14/2015

""Great Service Experience""

I called to get an appointment for an engine oil and filter change on my 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport early in the day and got one for 2pm which was great.Mark was my service advisor and he is always friendly and good to deal with and advised me that service was needed to do the injector flush and cleaning and de-carb the throttle body of the fuel system.I told him I wanted to do this and also got him to price out changing to synthetic oil for a longer oil change interval and he priced out a special he had for doing both and I approved him to do it.They had the service done in a short time and washed the car before I left and I went away feeling good about the experience.

Mark Whitworth

jhearn01
4/07/2015

"60,000 mile service on 2012 Genesis 3.8 4 dr sedan"

courteous and efficient, allowed use of a loaner car to get back and forth to work while service was being performed / ready when promised it would be

Joel R.

426rodder
3/31/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

In dealing with high end cars one expects good service but Randy McCall went out of his way to make my buying experience a pleasant one.I got more than I expected in every area.I am out here in California and had to trust your guys to be my eyes and ears.Keep up the great work and stay tuned to the people and we will love you even more.

Randy McCall

RobynJones
3/16/2015

"Excellent Experience at Humble Hyundai"

Carlios our salesperson, was excellent and very knowledgeable. Overall experience was excellent and would highly recommend this dealership. The Humble Hyundai team is the best.

Carlios, Ray and Tim

William
3/02/2015

"My first Hyundai "

My wife has bought 2 Hyundai's now and i just totaled my new car. She told me to look at Hyundai. Patrick meet us over there and helped me find a car that i saw online (Santa fe Sport). I said this is the one. Patrick and Ray helped me out every way they could. It was the best experience i have ever had at a car dealership.

Patrick and Ray

Moneymom
3/01/2015

"Outstanding Service!!"

Always appreciate the thoroughness and helpfulness of the entire service team. Feel like my concerns are always addressed. Each experience has been positive and definitely makes me want to use their services in the future.

Mark Whitworth

rea won't stop
3/01/2015

"don't buy a car here"

Sold me an unsafe car. Bad breaks and seat belts didn't work. Said it was to late to fix it cause I already signed for it.

Joe