Humble Hyundai

Humble Hyundai Info

Hub Hyundai

ryan.aol

"Best ever"

I was theoughly pleased with the experiance i had at the dealership it was VERY clean and neat every one in the shop greated you

mikeelliott33

"Best experience!"

Humble Hyundai made our car buying experience a breeze and absolute dream! From the clean facilities where they had drinks and snacks for us while we shopped, to the staff where everyone was so helpful and knowledgeable. They had a large selection of vehicles, with a variety of features for us to browse on the lot. The entire staff was courteous, and anxious to help us, and we never felt pressured or rushed. Everything you would ever want or need in a car buying experience you can get at Humble Hyundai!

Brett Roe, Finance Manager

mdmartinez88

"2017 Hyundai Elantra"

Fast, friendly, knowledgeable, reasonable, and an amazing deal is what I received from Humble Hyundai. I will recommend this dealer to all my friends and family that are looking for awesome cars, with an even more amazing staff that makes you feel comfortable and makes everything so easy.

Kim, Tim, & Patrick

dshawen

"Brett Roe"

Brett did a fantastic job helping me out. I knew what I wanted going into the dealership as I had done a lot of research online, but he showed me a couple of angles that I did not think of, and we wrapped up a deal in less than 30 minutes including the trade-in appraisal. I'll definitely refer friends and family to both this dealership and Brett.

Brett Roe

adhaley04
5/05/2016

"Will definitely be buying from this dealership again in the future!"

Excellent experience! From the salesperson to the sales manager to finance, every employee I dealt with was professional, prompt and knowledgable. Will definitely be purchasing from this dealership again in the future.

VMT
5/02/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience!"

This is the second time we have bought from Humble Hyundai and both times we have gotten great service and great deals on excellent cars. We shopped several dealerships in the Humble area for both new and used autos and felt very pressured to "close the deal" on cars we only barely liked. At Humble Hyundai we once again found cars we really liked and did not once feel pressured to buy. We are very happy with our new Sonata and appreciate the great customer service we received from Carlos and the Humble Hyundai dealership.

Carlos

dano77
4/29/2016

"A= Dealership"

This dealer was easy to work with and flexible on the price. Brett was awesome to work with. Stayed late for us and made sure we were happy.

Brett

ruthlopez429
4/28/2016

"Best of all"

I had a wonderful experience. These guys really did hook me up with a suv I love. Good customer service and management. thanks guys for all your help. !!

Carlos

Vericruz
4/27/2016

"A Stressfree Experience "

I was treated very professionally. Everything was explained thoroughly. The waiting area was clean and comfortable. My car was returned clean. I was able to use my coupons!

Bruce Haefber

Tigerpooh1961
4/26/2016

"Mark has always been great to work with"

Friendly and honest I am always confident in Mark's recommended service and I feel he honestly cares about his customers! He is a pleasure to work with everytime!

Mark in service