Humble Hyundai

Humble Hyundai Info

Ron Carter Hyundai

DeMontrond Hyundai

"Hassle free experience."

Humble Hyundai's sales staff was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable of their vehicles. I came in knowing what vehicle I was looking for and Carlious took great care of me and I was driving away in my new Santa Fe in under two hours. Without a doubt the best most hassle free car buying experience I've ever had.

Carlious Gallien

"Carlos Great Customer Service"

When I pulled into the parking lot Mr. Carlious Gallien met me at the door and from that moment on he took care of me. He shared his knowledge with me and gave me life long pointers. I came in with a blurry vision and Carlos help me understand which car was for me. Carlos thank very much and keep up the outstanding work.

Carlious :"Carlos" Gallien

"Such a great dealer! "

I purchased a Hyundai Veloster from Humble Hyundai a couple months ago and I am inlove! The dealer was very nice and told me everything there was to know about the vehicle and was very truthful. Everytime I go back to the dealership they are more than willing to help me with whatever it is I may need help with.

Rance Mudd

"humble hyundai"

Charles was very helpful when ever someone tell me they like my car I tell them to go see Charles Thanks a.Million keep up the goog work.

charles dillahunty

"Brett is a Rock Star in Customer Service!"

I am currently looking at buying a new car and found Humble Hyundai. They have a great selection of new and used cars not just Hyundai cars. I went in for a test drive and immediately felt like family. Brett Roe helped me find a cool car and helped me understand all the offers they currently have available. I recommend going to go visit them for great customer service and a great variety on cars. Thanks Humble Hyundai! Thanks Brett!

Brett Roe

"I love my Hyundai Sonata Hydrid 2013"

I love my Hyundai Sonata Hydrid 2013, I would recommend it to all my friends and my family as well. Worked with Charles Dillahunty, he was very nice, patient, answered all my questions and guided me thru everything. I'm also very please with their customer service, and next time if we want another new car, we'll visit Humble Hyundai again.

Charles Dillahunty

"Shopping experience"

Very pleased with the entire sales process. Worked with John Willis and he was very informative and personable in the process. Was looking at trading in one car for a newer hybrid. when all said and done, walked out with two new vehicles! Everyone that I dealt with during the process were very pleasant and will recommend this dealer to everyone that asks

John Willis

"I just bought a really cool Gran Premio Genesis Coupe..."

I just bought a really cool Gran Premio Genesis Coupe from Humble Hyundai! They had a great selection but I had to go with the rare smokey gray color one. I was also really pleased with the purchase price and the value they gave my trade in!

John Willis

"I bought my first family car from Humble Hyundai and now..."

I bought my first family car from Humble Hyundai and now that we just had another baby we needed more room. My first and current experience in buying our new Santa Fe from Humble Hyundai was easy and painless. Pretty much I found the SUV we wanted on their web site put in a credit application online and went in for a test drive. Al our sales guy is really nice and fell in love with our new born. The financing process can always be a bit stressful but they talked and guided us thru the whole process and assured us of all the options that we had to get approved. We got a really good deal on the Santa Fe and they even threw in free window tinting. Thank you Al for making the buying process so easy.

Al Prisco

"I didn't buy my car from this dealership but I did..."

I didn't buy my car from this dealership but I did visit many and did my research online before I went on my quest to find my new car. The Humble Hyundai store was my second choice dealership. If I didn't get the deal I wanted from the other dealership I was coming back to Humble Hyundai. I wanted to write a positive review for them because even though I didn't buy from them they were at the top of my list and really did treat me very nice and fair. I was assisted by with Rance Mudd and he was very polite and guided me thru everything. He answered all my questions and helped me get all the answers I needed for the car I was looking for. I'll give them another shot when I need a second car and I would recommend them to my friends and family as well.

Rance Mudd