Humble Hyundai

Humble Hyundai Info

Hub Hyundai

cphillips706
7/29/2016

"Great time at dealership"

Amazing, very friendly, and respectful was very thorough with questions asked and information about purchasing a new vehicle couldn't have asked for a better experience. My salesman Donny Lee was very helpful and a good person

Donny lee

tj
7/29/2016

"New Car Purchase"

I love my new car and everyone was friendly. This made for a wonderful car buying experience. I would surely purchase another vehicle from this dealer,

Charles, Walt, and Tim

wellnesscms
7/28/2016

"Love my Sonata!"

Everyone in the dealership was very friendly and helpful. They asked questions to find out what I wanted in a vehicle. Charles was very knowledgable and helpful when I took the car for a test drive. Charles recommended white with black interior and I love it,especially since I didn't have a color picked out. Thank you to everyone that helped make buying this car a great experience at Humble Hyundai.

Charles, Austin, Tim

shellerz
7/28/2016

"Great service"

Carlos was very patient. At no time did I feel any pressure to buy. Worked diligently to get me a great deal on a great car! Pricing process was easy and straight forward. Signing was a breeze. Love the Sante Fe

Carlos Galliano, Ray Funk

angelarealtor4you
7/27/2016

"My New Car Experience @ Humble Hyundai"

Humble Hyundai and my New 2017 Hyundai Elantra!!! Its not often I give a full 5 star review. But this was warranted. Corey Waddell was my sales guy. He went above and beyond to make this deal happen. It was virtually the most at ease experience I have had in buying a vehicle. I went in and just days later all I had to do was sign the papers and drive off in my amazing car. I was so taken by how wonderful it all went down and how smooth and quickly as well that it seemed surreal....From the head of the Sales Dept to the Hyundai Finance Dept,,, each person I dealt with was outgoing, professional and there to provide excellent customer service!!! I highly recommend Humble Hyundai and THANK YOU COREY, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! I still cant believe I am driving a new car!!! I feel so very Blessed:):)

Corey Waddell

klf3616
7/26/2016

"Great Job!"

My family and I had an awesome experience purchasing our new Hyundai. We had specific needs for my handicap mother, and the salesperson, Donny Lee, was very accommodating and knowledgeable. Thank you so much Humble Hyundai!!!

Donny Lee

will.king
7/26/2016

"Best care buying ever"

So far this is an excellent dealership to work with, I plan on keeping this car for two years and then trading it back in. I will be return to this dealership again and again.

Carlos and Ray

My New Elantra!1
7/25/2016

"Exceptional Dealership; Outstanding Customer Service"

Rance Mudd went above and beyond the 'call of duty' to help me lease a vehicle. He was so respectful as he patiently explained the differences between various models, and later, the actual features on the car I chose. When I decided to lease a car, I never considered looking at other manufacturers, as my daughter has purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership, and speaks very highly of everyone she has dealt with, from sales to service. I, too, was impressed with Humble Hyundai, and beyond happy with my new car!! Thank you to everyone involved with this transaction! You exceeded my expectations! Note: I recently went by the dealership to pick up my daughter while her car was being serviced. Rance just happened to see me pull up, and he came outside in the blazing heat to say hi, and to ask if I had any questions or concerns with my new car. He visited with me and insisted that I contact him directly if I ever have any questions. Thanks again, Rance!

Rance Mudd, Ray Funk, Tim Glover

sidkadel
7/24/2016

"sonata sport"

very helpful..I bought my last car from R. Mudd in 2010...the service people are helpful & usually have my car ready earlier than promised.my review is more than 25 words!!!!!!

rance mudd

andrewperezz
7/23/2016

"Amazing"

For a first time buyer! I must admit that I was extremely satisfied with the service provided and will be choosing Hyundai from now on!

will