Humble Hyundai

Humble Hyundai Info

Ron Carter Hyundai

Texan Hyundai

" great expirence"

It was great experience buying a new car. sales person took time and we were not pushed in buying. We bought the car that we wanted, very happy.

carlos

"Fast Friendly Service!"

We were very pleased with our experience at Humble Hyundai. Everyone was helpful and knowledgeable and answered all our questions. We got a great deal!! This was the first time I have bought a car with such ease. We were also impressed that it did not take a very long time before we were driving off in our new car! Thanks to everyone!

Brett and Charles

"Fast service"

I got to my appointment a bit early and they took me right in. I was in and out in no time which helps with my busy schedule!

Charlotte

"Best Service Ever!"

Shar, Mark and Haile were absolutely fabulous. This is the best visit I've ever experience. I really was well taken care of from beginning to end. Thanks guys for everything!

Shar/Mark/Haile

"Very good service and excellent customer support. "

Leo was very friendly and so helpful. I have never bought a new car in less than an hour before. It was smooth transaction and awesome relationship. I traded my old Car and was offered a very good price. Thanks so much Leo.

Leo Verdecia

"good service"

service is good, people are nice there. waiting period is not long. I like the service, the car working good after every service. thank you

haily

"Awesome"

From the salesman to the manager to the finance manager to the receptionist and all the people behind the scenes, thank you for the memories!!

Jonathan Tamez

"Friendly and very nice people"

Friendly and very nice people that makes me feel so good that I want to came back to buy another car and recommend everybody to go and buy a Hyundai

Leo

"Really shined on this one"

Our vehicle had a blowout on the way home from work. By the time we were towed into the dealership, the service center was closed for the night, but upon my return the next morning I was greeted promptly by the service rep Charlotte who quickly went to work getting the tire replaced and contacting the warranty group on our behalf. By the time we picked the car up later that afternoon Charlotte had all the warranty paperwork ready to go and really made the process of submitting the claim for the tire replacement a breeze. Really impressed by the dealership and staff, but that's part of the reason why 5 of the last 6 new cars purchased by our family have been Hyundai's... and why the next one will be as well.

Charlotte Lilyblade

"Hassle free experience."

Humble Hyundai's sales staff was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable of their vehicles. I came in knowing what vehicle I was looking for and Carlious took great care of me and I was driving away in my new Santa Fe in under two hours. Without a doubt the best most hassle free car buying experience I've ever had.

Carlious Gallien