Humble Hyundai

Hub Hyundai

mr.corzo83
9/24/2016

"CP0"

My experience was good. It was straight to the point. I was able to test drive the car, look at my options and got what I wanted.

Chris Patriarco

mferrari439
9/24/2016

"Awesome staff"

My sales person, Austin, was awesome! He was really patient and helpful. He helped me get a great deal even though I'm a first time car buyer.

Austin Parish, Tim Cambron

lrrome
9/22/2016

"Another great Hyundai purchase!"

I'm on my 3rd Hyundai, and it's the second time I've had Patrick Arvie as my salesperson. Let me tell you, he is the best! I called and told him what I was looking for (black Sonata sport) and he had 3 waiting for me. He went over all of the features in the car, and went above and beyond to get me a great deal. He even waited late in the lobby as I signed the paperwork to make sure everything went well. If you're looking to buy a Hyundai definitely go to Humble Hyundai...and ask for Patrick...he'll take great care of you!

Patrick Arvie

alexandra_2062
9/22/2016

"Excellent costumer service!"

My experience was amazing! It was my first time buying a car, and it was perfect. All the Hyundai staff was very nice and patient with me. I went a few times because I wanted to be sure about my choice, and Wilfredo always answer all my questions. I would recommend this dealership to anyone because I believe the staff is professional and friendly.

Wilfredo "Will"

keitha30
9/21/2016

"Humble Hyundai: Patrick Arvie"

Patrick Arvie was absolutely AMAZING! He helped my mother and I both get into brand new 2016 cars. Which I assume was a difficult task but he made it happen when everyone else said no. I'll definetly be back to get my next car with Patrick.

Patrick Arvie

hernan.sarahi
9/21/2016

"Amazing staff"

Great service , the people are lovely , they do an amazing job they offer me different monthly plans and also help me find the right car for me , however they offer me different selection but it help me out to decide which car was the best for me . The car was in great conditions when i left the dealer I attended the dealer when they were about to close it , however they still gave me time to choose my car with out being rush and they went trought everything with out a rush Great service

shkleeds

"Great experience"

Was a great experience all the way around. Did not take too long and helped us find the vehicle that met our needs. Overall was completely satisfied. Would recommend buying a vehicle from them.

Carlos and Olga

cbrianna91

"2016 Hyundai Accent"

From sales to financing to service, Humble Hyundai provided the absolute best car buying experience that I have ever had! Special thank you to Patrick, my salesman, and all the support team! Thank you , Thank you, Thank you.

Patrick

randystoops
9/17/2016

"An enjoyable car shopping experience"

Corey Waddell was very helpful with setting up all the new features that came on my Hyundai Tuscon limited. He explained how to use these features on a step by step process that I was able to understand. He also showed me how to use the navigation system, which is very important to me because I travel very much. He paired my phone with my Tuscon, which I use for office calls and text messages for my work. This was a very pleasant experience all in all. I will recommend Humble Hyundai to all of my friends and business associates.

Corey Waddell & sales manager

LORENZOP399
9/16/2016

"Excellent Service"

The staff at this dealership is efficient and courteous. The product is first class. I've bought before from them and will buy again. Everyone is friendly and seems to be happy serving you. I will recommend this dealership to others.

Richard, Chris, Karl