Humble Hyundai

Ron Carter Hyundai

HANNAGOFF
8/29/2015

"Great experience"

I'll admit, I'm not a Hyundai fan. Well, I wasn't. My neighbor suggested I give them a shot. We couldn't be happier with the whole experience. Buying a new car is stressful, but we didn't feel pressured. We feel we got a a fair price, and we didn't spend a ton of time waiting around. We were dealt with promptly and professionally. In the future, I'll recommend those I know see Patrick at Humble Hyundai. The overall experience has made us a proud Hyundai family.

Patrick, the financial guy-quick!! THANKS!

Txarmygrl

"Excellent as always!"

I always feel like I'm treated as the customer that's coming in for the first time. First class customer service! Keep up the good work :)

Keith

UsedJeepRequired

"Charles is the BEST!"

I was looking for a used JEEP, not a Hyundai, but regardless my salesperson Charles was superb. He found a recently traded Jeep in the back to let me test drive then waited patiently while I went to other dealers looking for more. When I returned later that day with my husband - the Jeep was for him - he immediately greeted us and sent us out to test drive again. While my husband was taking FOREVER to decide whether he wanted the Jeep, Charles bought me a chocolate bar from some kids doing a fundraiser. It doesn't get any better than that! He was polite, funny and a great guy to deal with for the transaction. I HATE buying cars. The experience typically makes my stomach turn but Charles was not your typical sales guy. Thanks Charles!!

Charles, Tim (I think? He was the finance guy)

Djames

"Best Experience Again"

Our salesman Charles was the best and most knowledgeable person. No pressure, No sales pitch, he asked what we were looking for and showed us what was available. He knows the cars so well and found exactly what I needed. I will only buy from Humble Hyundai and Charles from now on!

Charles

Djames
8/28/2015

"3rd Car bought from this Dealership"

This is the 3rd car we have bought from Humble Hyundai and will only shop there. The salesperson Charles came in on his day off when he found out we were there. What dedication. All the staff is so friendly and knowledgeable. They remembered me from a previous buy over 18 months ago. Charles knows all the cars and did not pressure us into any vehicle, he asked our needs! I will not go anywhere else in the future.

Charles

Chelle
8/27/2015

"Nice"

People were nice and helpful but the whole process took about 9 hours. I felt this was way too long because I already had my own outside financing.

CAROLYINGIRARD
8/26/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

This was the easiest car buying experience ever! So different from my other purchases. It was actually a very fun and speedy experience. No pushy salespeople, and had the exact vehicle I wanted. I purchased the Elantra Value Edition and so far, I love it!

Craig Johnson,Jeff Surratt

SJAT1234
8/25/2015

"I got the best deal possible at humble Hyundai"

My salesperson Kim was professional and friendly and gave my the best deal possible. My son and I first went to the dealership on a Wednesday and my wife and I picked up our new 2016 car the next Wednesday.

Kim

R.Happy
8/22/2015

"The WOW experience"

I've purchased several cars in my life time , but this were my first WOW experience, the sales person who helped me were exceptional, Charles were:courteous, polite, kind, not pushie and he listened to my wants and concerns on the car I was interested in, I highly recommend humble Hyundai to all seeking to purchase an automobile, the sonata is a good looking car??so stop in and ask for Charles. The finance guy Tim were Awesome!??

Charles in sales and Tim in finance, Ray you have a great team there.

KEVSNM
8/19/2015

"Best dealership in Houston."

Best customer service ever. Made buying a car such an awesome experience. Kim, Jeff and Ray treated us like part of their family. I recommend anyone who wants to buy a Hyundai to get it at Humble hyundai, and if you don't have a Hyundai please get one, will be your best purchase.

Kim Jones, Ray and Jeff.