Humble Hyundai

Texan Hyundai

Laura
1/23/2015

"Humble Hyundai"

First visit, just moved to the area, completely satisfied. I hope this is an indication of the type of service I can expect in the future.

Do not have access to her name

luis ramirez
1/16/2015

"Great Welcome!!"

I have never been to a dealership that took from start to finish in 4 hours. It has taken us in the past 10 hours and still not be satisfied. Carlos was an exceptional salesman and would recommend this dealership and Carlos to anyone. Very honest and helpful. No pressure. We told Carlos what we wanted in a car and he took us to the right car and then the financing started. Thank you for a great experience.

Carlos

MichaelW
1/11/2015

"Great Experience"

I've only taken my car in for routine maintenance and each time it has been an excellent experience. Hyundai makes a great car plus Humble Hyundai provides great service. They made it a point to explain everything before and when I got ready to pay, the Service advisor was there to explain everything and answer questions if I had any, which I didn't. I do have one suggestion - Prior to buying a Hyundai, I had 3 Acuras. Their service was excellent too plus they also washed/cleaned car when I brought it in for service. Even if the dealer had to increase service prices some, this would be a great service for most people.

Mark Whitworth

lrust18
1/09/2015

"Wonderful Customer Service!"

The sales associate Rusty and the manager were wonderful. This was my first car purchase and they were so understanding and helpful. They explained the entire process to me in great detail and made sure I was comfortable with everything before agreeing to anything. They'll be my choice for my next car purchase!

Rusty

Molly2008
1/04/2015

"Hands down BEST car dealership! "

Exceptional service! My family and I were simply "browsing" when Dustin approached us. He is not your average "car salesman." He is well beyond knowledgable about his products and an overall genuine individual. Not only did I end up leaving with an unbelievable car, but I left knowing that I will continue purchasing from Hyundai from here on out and referring individuals to them. Could not think of a better way to start out the New Yr than with a brand new Veloster. Thank you Dustin for making this an outstanding experience and going above and beyond to assist my family and I!

Dustin

eddiep
12/31/2014

"Worth the trip"

My salesman Brett was exceptional, he absolutely gave me the best deal out there. I kept shopping around, though Brett kept telling me he was indeed giving me the best deal out there, and I wasted my time with other Hyundai dealerships who couldn't even come close to the deal Brett gave me; so, low and behold I purchased with Brett, who never pressured me or pushed me but just kept insisting he was giving me the best deal I was going to get, and he was indeed right.

Brett Roe

Newabhcar
12/30/2014

"New Hyundia"

Went in and was out with a new car in no time. Salesmen helped us find exactly what we were looking for at a great price.

Brett Roe

SFC_Awesome
12/27/2014

"First Hyundai"

My Daughter purchased a Hyundai Sonata and at first, I was very skeptical, but after seeing her car, I knew a Hyundai was for me.

Ranch Mudd

High Flyer
12/23/2014

"Sonata Limited"

Patrick and Ray were both very helpful and informative. Patrick went to great lengths to make our experience a great one. We would recommend this dealership to anyone based on our experience. There was absolutely no pressure to buy but great enthusiasm to work with us and make us comfortable with the product and the dealership.

Patrick/Ray

rkana
12/19/2014

"2014 Hyundai Accent"

Good sales and management personal. To the point, no high pressure sales. They will tell you what they can and can not do. Good experience. Will do business again.

Rusty Ireland