Humble Hyundai

Ron Carter Hyundai

ARCH7POTTS
7/31/2015

"Good salesperson"

Good people and fair pricing, willing to work with you. Took time and did not rush you into any decisions. Let you test drive mutiple cars to get a feel of the different makes.

Cheryl G.
7/31/2015

"Fabulous Experience"

Car shopping at Humble Hyundai is a no pressure experience. The sales department is there to answer all your questions but in a way that is not intrusive or hovering. I received an amazing deal and drove away in a gorgeous car. I highly recommend this dealership for their professional approach, friendly manner, and wonderful customer service. Outstanding dealership...!

Ray Funk

Terra
7/30/2015

"The service every buyer needs from a dealership"

They were knowledgable , courteous, kind, straight-forward and truthful. They even helped me get cheaper car insurance. They were awesome. They gave me the bottom line with no hassle and even gave me aittle insight about my credit and how to get the best auto insurance

Craig and his financial partner

red velvet 2015
7/29/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I truly add a salesman by the name Carlious that was very professional and was very honest about my purchase. There are many of times when you walk into a dealership and the salesman will tell the customer whatever they want to hear to make a sale. Even the sales floor manager communicated with me about my purchase. The staff at this dealership was very friendly and extremely helpful. Way to Go and Exceptional Customer Service!

Carlious, Sales floor manager, and financial person.

cgsassy1
7/27/2015

""Car Buying Made Easy!""

I haven't bought a new car for quite a while. After lots of research, I finally narrowed my choice to three or four vehicles. I drove the Elantra and was really impressed with the ride, and the extra features that came standard on it, compared with other brands, where everything was extra. The process was so simple, that I couldn't believe I was driving home in my New Car! My salesman, Craig Johnson, answered all of my questions and I got a great automobile that fits my budget.

Craig Johnson, Jeff Surratt

Linda
7/27/2015

"HAPPY HYUNDAI OWNER BUILDER!!!!!!!"

Ready at appointment time, quick to start service, completed on time and quality service and response to questions.... COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would never let anyone else work on this car!!!!

Mark Whitworth

SHEILABOZEMAN

"Sheila Bozeman"

I do not have too much additional to say. We pretty much had our decisions made before entering the dealership. We do our homework beforehand.

Ryan Matttox

TOURRIDER1005
7/27/2015

"Great dealership with friendly staff"

Very friendly and knowledgeable sales person. The sales manager took time to talk to us as we returned several times looking at two different vehicles when making our discussion. The dealership brought in a can from another dealer to get us the color and equipment we wanted. Brett sold us our Sonata three years ago and now our Genesis. We have never had a problem that wasn't taken care of.

Brett Rowe, Ron Funk

KELLEEBERTSCH
7/25/2015

"Great experience"

I love my new Tuscon! I wasn't sure I would like the crossover after the Audi sedan, but it is a joy to drive. Dealership did a great job! I would recommend Humble Hyundai!

Manuel G.
7/21/2015

"Excellent work and people there are friendly and helpful."

I am very pleased with work completed on my Elantra . The personnel there are friendly and courteous. The work needed was explained thoroughly and the price i paid- well,, I am a happy satisfied customer. I certainly will recommend this dealership to friends.

Mark Whitworth