Hunter Hyundai Subaru

Hyundai of Asheville

Camela D Williams
5/07/2016

"Awesome! "

My husband and I have been looking for over a year to purchase a new car but wanted to make sure we were getting the best bang for our buck! We had stopped by hyundai of Ashville where we were treated with such disrespect with both the sale man and financial service man yelling and speaking down to us. With not much hope we stopped by Hunter Hyundai and Subaru in Hendersonville and man are we sure glad we did. We were pleasantly greeted at the door by Pam who introduced us to AJ, both with such a desiring heart to hear what our needs and wants were in a new vehicle. Pam and the rest of the staff treated us with such respect, kindness, and treating us like family, taking the time to get to know us on a personal level. After going through all the paperwork test driving and fighting hard for us they put us in a new hyundai Santa fe just like we asked got the price just right to keep the payments right where we wanted them. Pam, Trey, and the entire staff at Hunter Hyundai are fanominal and I would rate them best in NC! Thank you all for your kindness and generosity.

Pam, Trey, Aj

Angel96
4/23/2016

"Terrible! "

Me and my husband bought our first car together at this place. We worked with Mike B and at first he seemed pretty okay. We drove the car that we wanted and there was something wrong it. So we went and looked at others and found a 2013 Hyundai Accent, he told me to sit in it and see if j liked it. I sat down in the car and knew immediately that i didn't like it. He still wanted me to drive it so I did. It was nice but it just wasn't for me. He told me that it was all I could get approved for so I just went with it. Me and my husband are young and we just wanted something new. Mike had told us that our payments were going to be 280 at the max and we were pretty happy with that! So we got in to do the paper work and it turns out that ourpayments are about 80 dollars more than he had said. I signed the papers because it looked nice and like said we just wanted something new. Got the car home liked it for a few months and bam all my tires start going flat out of nowhere. I took it to Hyundai and they said it wasn't covered in my warranty and that I had to use fix a flat on these kinds of tires. For and service department to tell a costumer to use fix a flat is just unprofessional. I left there and took it to Walmart where I got four new tires because they were completely bald. Everything was fine with the car and about 3 weeks after I got new tires my check engine light comes on. My warranty expires 7000 miles ago so I'm now stuck paying way to much for this car and getting the mechinical problems fixed with it also. After about 1 month I called Hyundai to speak with mike and he didn't work there anymore.. It kinda makes me thing something went on. I would not recommend going to this place because 1) they will push you into something that you don't like. And 2) they are not professional at all.

Mike B.

kimhinkelman
4/19/2016

"Purchase"

I dropped my 2015 Sonata off for servicing and strolled over to the showroom to kill time. I came home 5 hours later with a new car after a great experience.

chris was the sales person and while nervous, he did a great job making a sale, Danny Hudson, Trey McBride

thompsonjhw
4/07/2016

"joe johnson"

Joe Johnson was very helpful and met every need we had. He listened to what we wanted on top of what we required and went above and beyond for me and my family.

Joe Johnson

Hunter Hyundai Subaru responded to this review

May 16, 2016

Than you for the great review! We sincerely appreciate your business.

michellehughes
4/02/2016

"Great Experience"

I am thrilled my my new Hyundai Elantra. Both James Webber and Trey McBride were very helpful and easy to work with. I will definitely return to Hunter Hyundai and recommend them to friends and family.

James Webber, Trey McBride

Delow2040
3/29/2016

"Review"

This person was very helpful and answered all my questions and did not show any frustration I would tell all my friends and family to go to her

Kayli Lacy

Kate
3/18/2016

"purchased a new Crosstrek"

So grateful to Kayli Lacy for her patience and guidance during my unplanned car purchase. She found me a car that best suited my needs; and I am delighted to have a Suburu in my garage. LOVE and Suburu are synonymous! Thank you, Kayli!

Kayli Lacy, Trey, Gordon

Luckt321
3/14/2016

"Kailie McCurdy was awesome!"

I had a wonderful experience at Hunter Subaru. My sales woman Kailie McCurdy was excellent and really took care of me. I have been so happy with my car and I would definitely recommend them.

Kailie McCurdy

caralyn
3/02/2016

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!"

I bought a Subaru Forester from Hunter Automotive on Saturday, January 30, 2016 and paid for it in full that same day. I was told by Trey McBride that I needed to pay my South Carolina taxes on the vehicle (I live in Greenville, SC) as soon as possible, mail the original receipts to him and he would then apply for my tag, title, and registration -per a $39.00 DMV fee for that and a $499.00 service fee. I paid all vehicle property taxes on the car the following Tuesday, February 2, 2016. The day that I bought my car, I was given a temporary 30-day tag. On February 25, 2016, I called Hunter Automotive because I was concerned my 30 day tag was almost expired and I had not yet received my tag, title, or registration. I was told not to worry, that it was on its way and should be there before the temporary tag expired on March 2. I was told if I did not receive it the following Monday, to call them and let them know. On Monday, my husband and I both spoke to several employees including Trey and Tracy that told us they would check on the status of my tag application. I was also told that my call would be returned by all employees that I spoke with. None of my calls were returned. I was repeatedly jerked around and referred to different employees. Finally, on Tuesday, after countless calls, Tracy informed me that my tag has yet to be applied for and she has no idea when the paperwork will be filed so that I can receive my tag. Tracy told me she would call me back within the next 15 minutes to solve my problem. Not only did she never call me back, I later found out she left for the day. My car will not be covered by insurance with an expired tag, therefore, I am unable to drive it. I have been lied to, mislead, deceived, and not treated like a customer that paid over $27,000 in full for a vehicle. They refuse to give me my title to a car that I rightfully own and refuse to address my problem. They have done absolutely nothing to rectify my problem and have treated my business as if it means nothing. Please, if you are looking for employees that will treat you as you deserved to be treated, do not buy your vehicle here. If you are looking for a Subaru, I would highly recommend Fairway Subaru in Greenville, SC or Prestige Subaru in Asheville, NC. I will never consider doing business here again. I will never recommend anyone doing business here and I will actively try to dissuade people from coming here. My time and money are more valuable than this.

Trey, Tracy, Thom, Kayli

caralyn responded to this review

March 14, 2016

This matter has been satisfactorily resolved by Hunter Automotive Group.

Hunter Hyundai Subaru responded to this review

March 14, 2016

In an effort to insure the best experience possible, we have resolved this issue with the customer to their satisfaction. Our reputation is very important to us and we work hard on a daily basis to provide the highest level of service to our customers. Regards, Randy Hunter

KELSEY.R.HINES
1/27/2016

"Good Experience"

I was greeted promptly. My test drive was thorough. They worked with me to get me the payments that I needed. I would recommend to others.

Kayli