Hunter Hyundai Subaru

Dick Smith Hyundai

Tindol Subaru

CSVAAN
8/27/2015

"Great Car Purchasing Experience"

People were great and the product was unique. Very nice to have this dealership in my area--very convenient. Personnel went "the extra mile". Will continue to do business here.

Gala Rice, Phillip Hollis, David McGlashan

BRITTDMULLEN
8/17/2015

"10/10 Perfection"

Hunter Hyundai was a true pleasure to work with. The staff was very thorough, helpful, and answered all of my questions. I could not have asked for a better experience! The staff made me feel like I was always in control and that they truly cared about my wants and needs when it came to my new vehicle. My family has bought several vehicles from Hunter in the past and we will continue to do business with them for years to come!

James Webber

CHRISTINE_PULLEY
8/17/2015

"Great Job"

My experience was great! I have already referred Chris to co-workers of mine. I wish him much success in his career. He made my experience refreshing.

JMCMSK6
8/11/2015

"They were the best"

They done a great job. I don't remember the guys name that done all of the paper work but he was also very nice and helpful.

Billy Bryant, David Sorensen

LINARES.ANGELICA
8/11/2015

"It was a good experience"

From the moment I got there an employee helped me and answered any questions I had. He asked what I was looking for in a car and found the perfect car for me. He explained how to keep up with the maintance of the car and how important it was to do the oil change. Every thing took just the right amount of time I didn't have to wait to long and I was offered water while I waited. I will definitely recommend my family and friends to go there if they are looking for a vehicle.

DAVIDBRANAS
8/04/2015

"New car buying"

Had a great experience at Hunter...highly recommended for your next vehicle. Everyone was great. Mike took the time to help me in every way to find the right vehicle.

Mike Burrell

Ghostwalksanta
7/25/2015

"Great body shop !"

I wanted to spruce up my 2000 Subaru Outback and the body shop manager Chad Baldwin was exceedingly helpful and bent over backwards to make sure I was happy. The price for the quality of work is phenomenal and being a former body shop manager myself I can be a little picky and know what I am looking at. They have very reasonably priced rentals available on site as well. I can not recommend him, the body shop and the dealership more. I drove almost 100 miles to come here and boy am I glad I did.

Chad Baldwin

GARY.HALL
7/17/2015

"Good experience "

From the moment I walked in until the time I left I was treated very professionally and friendly. It was a pleasant experience and I will return.

Philip

Rich
6/05/2015

"Bast car purchase experience in 55 years!"

Gala Rice is the most professional, caring and friendly auto salesperson I have experienced. She worked extremely diligently to match me with the car I wanted and showed me several, fitting me in between scheduled clients since I was a walk-in. No pressure. When my budget did not fit a new Subaru or any of the used ones on the lot she showed me, I happened to mention a 2012 Forester in a particular color I had been negotiating for at another dealer closer to me. It had been sold while I was working out my available finances. She recalled a client who was due to turn in a leased 2012 Forester in that color the next day. I returned the next day, saw the vehicle turned in, negotiated a fair price and drove away in a very clean, low mileage Certified Used Car. I brought it back this week for a free wash, wax and detailing. Gala worked efficiently and seemingly often at a dead run. I did not see any frowns on the faces of any of her customers the two afternoons I was there or when I returned for their "clean up." I highly recommend you call for an appointment and ask for Gala RIce by name.

Gala Rice

golfatbc
3/17/2014

"paid to have navigation screen replaced located and..."

paid to have navigation screen replaced located and paid for myself paid service to installed still having problems was myself only told it must be screen had it checked by 2 other ase certified mechanics was told it was not the screen in the first place it was a short had the dealer check it was told they didn't have any one qualified to find the problem wth

SERVICE DEPT